Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junior Armada

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Junior Armada - Page 15 Empty Junior Armada

Post by Ink 10th March 2013, 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Silver City; a towering symbol of human determination and a testament to the human imagination. The city is protected day and night by the most powerful knights the world has ever seen. They are the Hero Armada. Dozens of heroes united under one roof with a common goal. They protect the innocent, not matter the cost. They are led by the beauty of the battlefield, Warrior Woman, the man who can't be stopped, Mr. Amazo, and the strongest man alive, Omniman. Together from the top floor of Hero Tower they watch over the city and the world, monitoring to make certain all is well. And when something isn't such, they mobilize. But today all would fail to be well from under their own roof as a Latin American young woman in a red and blue tight outfit and brown coat walks into the building through the front door.

Ricochet. Tis true what they say. Hath no fury like a woman scorned. When this woman took up the mantle of the last to bear her title she did so half out of spite. She'd been instrumental in the cretin's defeat. Now she inherited his power and many of the burdens that came with his membership. The Hero Armada was watching her. She had been a valuable member so far but she was being difficult as of late. Soon this would be a problem.

Madam Control looks up from her desk as Ricochet marches through the room to the elevator. When the doors close, she picks up the phone. "She's on her way up and she doesn't look like she's here to sit around the campfire and sing kumbaya."

"All right," Warrior Woman says in response. "Thank you for the heads up."

Some time later the conversation between Ricochet and her superiors enters a heated argumentative stage as the rising heroine slams her hands down, forcefully, on chair's round table and sneers. "You've got to be kidding me! Can't spare the people? Zephyr and Ladybug haven't had a mission in weeks! Lion Heart is pounding on local street thugs and you have me on patrol duty! You're honestly going to sit there and tell me that we can't spare a couple of people for a small strike team?"

"Adrienne, listen," Warrior Woman says.

"In this building it's Ricochet. Mask or no mask,"Adrienne says before a brief pause then doubling back. "Ma'am," she says respectfully.

"Ricochet, Ladybug and Zephyr are both Level 7 Metahumans and have access to a number of missions that we can't give you details on," Owl says.

Ricochet turns to her respected darker superior and stands upright with a sigh. "So because I'm barely a level 4 meta..."

"It's not that. The Deadwave invasion last year...and then what happened with Richard," Omniman begins, "It's an overwhelming burden and we have to make sure we're dividing our resources well. This team is an excellent idea. If we had the people to spare, I'd be more than willing to sign off on it. Be we have the remainder of our heroes on the moon base right now."

"If we had a couple more heads in this building, we'd hand 'em over to ya for your team in a heartbeat, kid, but we don't," Mr. Amazo adds.

Ricochet thinks to herself for a moment then looks away through the window. She could see a few heroes flying about outside. It wasn't an uncommon sight around here. Each of them was on a mission though. She wasn't new to that. She'd had this conversation with the Armada's leaders before. Back then they worried about her mental condition. They were entirely honest and she knew in her heart that they were right then. But now?

Following that conversation, she leaves Hero Tower and decides to go for a freerun along the skyline. She enjoyed it really. Richard was an idiot to turn on the Armada the way he did. He had it made. Everyone loved him and he was in a position to actually receive compensation for his heroic deeds. Whether he liked working with them or not, he chose the losing battle. Of course that wasn't why she became the new Ricochet. She didn't get anything out of the relationship with the Armada like he did. No, she did it for the single purpose of spiting him...and she was entirely okay with that at first. But now? Now she stayed not to make him look bad, but because...it just felt right. She lands on a low rooftop in the city and looks around for a bit. Nothing happening here. She could rest for a bit.
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Junior Armada - Page 15 Empty Re: Junior Armada

Post by Red 8th April 2013, 8:06 pm

[ATTN: KK, Sven, Open]

Livia suddenly blinked as she heard what sounded like cursing resounding inside her head.

This land is already claimed, intruder, Valkyrie said, sounding tired as the voice in her head faded.

You haven't 'claimed' me.

Then what have I done, human?

I'm *letting* you stay -

She suddenly jumped, standing up as she saw a car go flying on the other side of the park. Trouble? Val asked, suddenly alert and excited.

For the love of... "Why can't madness leave me alone?" she muttered aloud to herself.

Are you referring to me or in general - Arens. The child.

A huge behemoth of a man, the one apparently causing the chaos, had taken off after a small girl wearing odd goggles, and Livia's eyes narrowed. I'll handle this.

I'm here waiting.

You could have a little more faith in me, she nearly growled in her head. He was just a big guy. Though he did just chuck a car so he might be more than a little unusual... meaning she might need Valkyrie after all. Not something she looked forward to in the middle of the park. Need to get him out of the park...

She ducked down, picking up a stone by her bench and chucking it at the giant's head. "Hey!" she yelled. "Steroids! Over here!"

She chucked another stone, hoping to distract him before she started to back away from the park towards the streets and the alleys.

((OOC: Any spoken text in white is spoken aloud in Hebrew))
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 8:22 pm

Attn: Livia 

The giant receives a stone right on the side of the head, but he simply stopped running after Kella and looked sideways at the girl with a large grin.  

"Much better than a puny girl" he says simply before rushing off after Livia, his steps making the ground tremble a bit. 

Kella stops and looks between the Titan and the girl that had distracted him from her. "HEY GET BACK HERE YOU! IM NOT DONE!" she yelled out, speeding towards him. 

She catches up and jumps onto his back, trying to throw a rod hit at the top of his head, but she's swiped off and thrown before she gets a chance too. 

Kella was thrown right towards Livia, but before an impact could happen, Kella jabbed her rod into the ground, stopping her in her flight. 

She than landed and took her rod out of the ground as she looked at the other girl and yelled "RUN!" rushing towards the direction Livia had been running. 

The Giant had jumped up and was just about to stomp/land exactly where the were. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 8th April 2013, 8:27 pm

Livia's eyes widened, and she muttered a curse under her breath as she grabbed the girls hand and took off, stumbling as the man hit the ground. "This way," she said quickly, gripping her hand tight as she raced away from the park and down an alley. As they ran, the girl managed to get ahead of her, despite her size, and was practically dragging her along by the time they made it down the alley.

"Now hurry and run," she said, stopping in the alley and letting the kid's hand go as she turned to look towards the opening of the alley.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 8th April 2013, 9:14 pm

[Attn: Livia, Kella, Big guy]

Sven was ready to just sit in the park and rest her mind when she heard the sound metal grinding against the earth followed by the voice of a little girl. Sven turned her head to the source of the noise; a small girl stood before a rather large and bulky man, and a car was sitting on the ground as if it had been thrown. Sven instantly put two and two together, almost feeling dread for the girl.

Who does she think she is!? Sven thought to herself. Before Sven could react, another woman ran up and threw a few stones at the brute. The effort seemed funny at the time, but Sven thought she should intervene. She ran up, but the two were thrown together, the smaller showing interesting acrobatic skills. They then ran down an alley before the giant crashed down from a leap.

From the looks of it, the guy was only a hulking figure with superhuman strength. He would make a perfect punching bag. Sven walked up to only a few feet from where the man would land. What's your deal, big boy? As much as I enjoy watching stuff break, you're only asking for trouble. She told him telepathically.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 10:28 pm

(ATTN: Camille)
Astrid sighed, placing her hands on the girls shoulders. "Whoever told you that and made you work for them are c*nts, alright? Besides- just because Amazons don't exist- doesn't mean female fighters don't. And trust me, they'd never make you serve anyone to be one of them. A true fighting woman yields and serves no one." She smiled at her. "I-uh- no? Thank you. Is there even a kitchen in this place?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 9:51 am

Attn: Livia, Sven

After dragging the other girl into the alley way, she told her to run, which made Kella frown and give her somewhat of a dirty look. 

"This is my fight lady, you feel free to run but I'm staying!" she says running back to the park area since the hulking figure seemed to have stopped, confused.

He seemed to be looking around for the voice that had emerged in his head. Until he finally found its source.  A young woman standing in the park.  The Titan grinned and cracked his knuckles, just about ready to dash off towards the new comer when, suddenly, he was ambushed by Kid Kella. 

"YO MEATLOAF, I AINT DONE WITH YOU!" she yelled out, smashing her rod against the side of his leg, which made him kneel down slightly before growling and spinning around and throwing a hook at her.

Kella jumped up and landed on the arm he trusted at her before jumping over a second attack with his other, but this time, she performed a front flip and connected both of her feet straight onto his face, making him grunt and stumble backwards as Kella had basically jumped off his face, backflipped and landed a few feet away. 

"YOUR TOO SLOW FOR KID KELLA, PORKCHOP!" she yelled out once more, giggling. But before she knew it he was back on her and backhanded her. 

She yelped in surprise but still managed to cushin the impact by blocking with her rod, but she was still sent flying. 

The colossus then charged towards Sven, and lunged at her fiercely."NOW YOU ALL AKNOWLEDGE ME, NOW THAT IM CAUSING CHAOS." he yelled out, visibly angered. 

Kella landed a fair distance away, and tumbled backwards upond landing on her feet, falling on her behind. "Owch... Meanie..." she said rubbing her butt before getting up and noticing her rod was bent. 

She gasped and immediately bent it back the other way, making it straight again as she sighed in relief. She than starts making her way back to the action. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 9th April 2013, 12:46 pm

[Attn: Livia, Kella]

Sven was surprised by the kid's moves when she vaulted onto the brute's face and hopped back off. Her amazement turned to exasperation when the girl got caught off guard after she confidently yelled to the hulking figure. The guy then charged at Sven, bellowing about his acknowledgement. "So attention is what you want, creep?" She thought to him. "You got my attention, alright!"

A compartment in Sven's arm opened, revealing an elongated switchblade. She took out her weapon, extending the blade with a fast swing, and the compartment closed once again. The guy's strong, but he's slow. She thought to herself. Sven quickly jumped to the side and danced around to the man's back. "I've been so pissed off today, I'd just love to gut you open!"
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th April 2013, 2:45 pm

[Attn: Open]

Tyre stood back and let Aeirrya look around as she surveyed the art museum. The first thing he'd had to do was get her to call him "Tyre" and not "Twista." She had seemed confused, at first, but he told her she'd come to understand in time.

Silver City National Museum had an impressive collection of art. Further, the exhibition turned out to be more than he'd said. There were different exhibitions from all over the world. It was a happy coincidence--if he actually believed in those things.

Aeirrya wandered slowly and she did not shy from a single art piece. She walked about with curious eyes, asking question after question of different things, including the meanings of larger words in the descriptions of some of the art. She grinned most of the time, trying not to poke everything, including the glass.She looks up at a painting. "Why do all of the wall art have such lines around the edges? Why decorate something that is already complete?"

Twista looked up at them. "Y'see," he began, "the material the art is put on needs to be protected, thus the frame--that's what it's called--holds the painting in place and helps protect it. And because it's necessary to put one on, they give it a decoration in hopes to complement the art."

"Oh." She says, nodding with approval. "Very....what was that word you taught me? Practibal."

Tyre chuckled. "Practica," he corrected. "How do you like the art so far?"

"Practical." She repeats, nodding her head again. "I love it. I think I am envious, almost. Esserian art is not as...varied or colorful. We have very bland and stiff art."

Tyre wore a thoughtful expression as he mulled it over. "I think it comes down to a matter of taste," he answered. "Like this piece for example." He walked her over to a glass piece that was a seeming representation of human determination.

It was a simplified human form of glass posed in a way that looked like they were bearing the weight of the world. "It's kind of bland," he said, "but I like the symbolism behind it. I enjoyed the works of your ancient artist Levaria. She did a similar minimalist style like this, but conveyed so much. It's all a matter of perspective." He chuckled embarrassedly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to run so long."

"True enough," She agrees, "We do not lack depth or meaning. However, I think now that we could use the flavor, at times. I mean...texture?"

Tyre took a pose. "Naw, it's Flava Flave!" he said, putting ghetto in his voice. At her expression he died laughing. "Don't mind me. Silly Earth humor. Flavor or texture work." He regained control of himself. "And hey, maybe when you return to your world, you can bring that flavor to them?"

"I am not an artist." Aeirrya replies with amusement. "I am more talented in Esserian agriculture. It is the one reason that I have many suitor requests for after my Trial."

Twista chuckled. "Agriculture? I bet they're beating down your door. However, one custom you might find you like on Earth is that you don't have to be just any one thing. And any fool can see your delight in art. So why not give it a try? After all, you have an Esserian year to practice."

"Perhaps." Aeirrya says with uncertainty. "Thank you for the show around the museum. I have learned much about your people...though some of it is quite sad."

Tyre cocked an eyebrow. "Sad? In what way?".

"You have so many wars." She says with sorrow. "We have a few, but most of ours are with other species after failed diplomacy. Not amongst ourselves. However, war does happen with us all...it is just sad."

"Ah," said Tyre. "Yeah, you're right. It is sad. You know the saddest part? Our people know it. We have history books full of our mistakes, and yet few seek to learn from them."He sighed whistfully. "There are many things, here, you'll find that amuse and are delightful, but..." there was a heavy weight as he looked at her, "you'll also find there are worse things than our wars."

"Worse things than war?" She asks curiously. Then, she decides that she may not want to know. She shakes her head to shake that curiosity away. "I used to think that war was a stain on our kind. Esserian, I mean...but then I learned that other species had war in their names, too. I wonder if there is much more to it then that. Than 'nature,' so to say in your language."

Twista nodded. "I think there is," he said. "Ignorance. Fear of the unknown. I think those two are the parents, and war is one of its many b*stard children."

He grinned at her. "Enough of this. It's your first day here, I want this to be a positive experience, not one laden with--"

He cut off as he was abruptly hit by a young woman who brushed past him. Hard. "Hey! He called after her! There's a such thing as manions!" His scanners detected an odd energy signature from her. "Wait a second...oi!"

He immediately shot after her in hot pursuit. But no sooner had he gotten to the main doors when an explosion rocked the front door and sent him flying backward. His training kicked in and he flipped, landing on his feet and sliding backward.

"Is it too much to ask that bad sh*t doesn't follow me when I'm tryin' to give a peaceful tour?!"

"I--I can chase, if you like? It would take this disguise, though." Aeirrya wants to help, but she is uncertain. She is unsure of her boundaries here on this world and she does not want to cause more trouble than what she tires to resolve.

Tyre nodded, reaching in his pocket and tossing her an earpiece. "Stick that in your ear," he explained. "The button at the top of your watch turns off the disguise. Find somewhere to turn it off where others won't see you and meet me outside. I'll be in uniform, so use my codename."

He quickly sprinted off outside, finding an alleyway. There was a button on his belt and he pressed it. Immediately, energy surrounded him and when it dissipated, he was in his space suit.

He ran out to appraise the situation. Apparently, the museum hadn't been the main target. It was a firefight between the police and several armed men in advanced suits. Analysis revealed accelerated physical attributes. "Greeeeat."

The police were being pushed back and forced to take cover as they opened fire at will. At civilians. Twista gritted his teeth in anger."Tell all your family and friends!" called one of them boldly. "The Young Gunns are runnin' this sh*t, now!"

It wasn't long until Aierrya returned with her normal appearance. The eyes of the humans were quick to search her out, and she instantly missed the disguise that she had previously felt so strange to have.

There were loud bangs and flashes, coming from strange metal things in the hands of humans--they seemed to be shooting at each other. She looks about, confused. She wants to help, but who is good? Who is evil?

"Aeirrya! Good! Over here!" Twista called.He pointed to the fleeing people. "Civilians are top priority," he said. "What are your abilities?"

"I can grant you an...increase to your senses or abilities. Or use barriers of light to deflect physical attacks." She replies, moving to him and almost clinging to him in the chaos. She is scared.

A civilian is almost shot, a small child running to her mother. A light barrier appears around them for a moment--just in time to halt a bullet before it strikes them and managing to save them before the barrier disappeared again.

Twista nodded in satisfaction. "That," he said, "is what we need. Use those barriers and do what you can. I'll try and engage the a**holes behind this."

He squeezed her shoulder comfortingly. "I know it's alarming," he said, "but you can do this." He broke free charging toward the firefight. His eyes glowed green as he sent a message back to the hideout.

[Attn: Camille, Seance]

As the two were talking, a projector in the wall activated and a holographic image of Twista appeared. "Camille, suit up and meet me on Dowry Street! There's a wrist watch with your uniform that will give you directions." he told her. "Time to see if any of what we covered to day sunk in."

He looked toward Seance. "I wouldn't presume to give you orders," he said, "but we could use your help out here. Armed men with enhanced robotic suits are on a rampage. I see a small contingent but they may have--they have tanks. Of course they have tanks. Oh! And aircraft. Twista out."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 9th April 2013, 3:50 pm

[Attn: All]

From the monitor hub of Hero Tower, Madam Control watches through her network as two major situations arise, one near the museum and the other in the park. The Armada was still stretched thin. She was the only chair member even in the building at the time. "All right, Misty, think of something." Hesitantly, she turns to the monitor at her side. On that screen was the new insignia of the Junior Armada. On her main monitor was a roster of heroes currently available to take care of the situation in the park. Two situations, two options. She could only pray that she was calling this well.

Fletcher's Armada Com blared suddenly. "Fletcher, this is Madam Control. Head to the park. Your first part of the trial run is about to get underway. You'll be meeting up with Ladybug."

Then she turns and activates the J-Armada com alert and the alarm system suddenly blares in the base. Adrienne looks up as flashes of red light the room. "All right, suit up!" She shouts, sending the team off to get ready.

Within minutes, Madam Control was watching as Fletcher arrived on scene. "Fletcher, Ladybug is inbound. You see the blade on that one's arm? She looks like she's going to try and slice the mammoth, there, wide open. Stop that blade."

Meanwhile, the Junior Armada races toward the Museum in the jet. Ricochet swivels around in her seat as the autopilot takes over. "All right, we're up against a few goons that found some advanced tech. Nothing too bad but they're causing a scene by the museum. They're calling themselves the 'Young Gunns'. Don't ask, I don't know why."

"Wow...and I thought our name was lame," Detox says.

"Yeah, who lets the bad guys name themselves? Not cool," Rumble adds.

"Shush!" Ricochet says. "We're almost-"

"We're here," Atlas says as he sees the radar blip turn up.

Ricochet turns back to the screen and grins, pulling her goggles over her eyes. "All right," she says to herself. "Time to bounce." The jet stops over the museum and the hatch on the underside opens up, letting the team poor out at the front door.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 9th April 2013, 3:51 pm

[ATTN: KK, Sven]

Livia cursed under her breath as the kid ran off, keeping herself from going after her just yet as she ran from the alley. Valkyrie?

Finally.

Her eyes and hair lit up with a golden glow, and her feet lifted up off the ground. I stay in -

Control, yes. Less talking.

Livia paused a moment, wishing she had something to cover her face, even just a handkerchief - at least Valkyrie changed her appearance a little? - before she shot up into the air, out of the alley. She watched the giant backhand the girl across the park, as another woman whipped out what looked like a small blade to engage him.

Livia flew like a bullet down towards him as the other girl went around behind him, slamming a knee strike across his face.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 9th April 2013, 4:18 pm

{Attn: Park Situation}

"Fletcher here. I see what you are talking about. I got this covered. Fletcher out." He said over the coms. He took a quick look at the situation. 'This is nuts. Then again it is better then the other options' He thought as he ran into battle. Fletcher pulled out a small amount of change out of one one his belt clips.

"Hey ugly! Normally I would say to turn over a new leaf, but I think it is time for some change!" He said tossing the coins. As soon as they reached their target they exploded into tiny flash bangs. "Next up is you. Can't have you using this again." Fletcher said and he jumped into the air. He pulled out his bow shooting an arrow into Sven's arm. It wasn't long before foam spewed out of the arrow and hardened making it hard to use the blade.

"Lets see. Big guy blinded, Blade stopped, hmmm oh yes the kid over there." He said looking at Kid Killa. "Play time is over kiddo. Time for the adults to handle this." He said shooting an arrow that stopped at Kid Killa's feet. A teddy bear popped out of the arrow.

"Why do I hold on to that arrow? Oh right for this." He said shooting another arrow that dropped a net over the kid. He calmly watched as Livia flew over head. "Nice some help. Alright big guy! You are going down!" Fletcher said shooting an arrow that bounced off.

"Some how I thought that was going to do something. Hmmm lets see what tricks have I got. How about this?" He talked aloud shooting another arrow. It turned into a boxing glove but bounced off. "Awe... I worked so hard on that. Fine time for close battle." He said putting his bow on his back.

Fletcher rushed over to the big guy. He jumped up to kick him in the head. As soon as Fletcher's shin hit the guys head he bounced off. Fletcher stood there rubbing his shin. "OW!! This is a metal guard! How in the world? What are you a Man of steel?" Fletcher asked before getting smacked. Fletcher went skidding across the ground. It wasn't long before he stopped at the base of a tree, the path of destruction showed where he hit the ground.

{Attn: Museum Situation}

Melody sat in the plane. Even though she could fly she thought it better to ride with the group. Just as they arrived on scene she pulled her hood over her head. 'I have to agree. Who lets the bad guys name themselves?' she thought back to what Detox and Rumble had said.

Melody opened her com so she could talk with Ricochet. "Listen I am going to assess the field. From there I can tell you who should go where. Like I said in the base. I am not going to over step you, just make assessments." Melody said before flying into battle.

'Metal notes, Guns, Planes, and Tanks. Wait Tanks? Seriously? Where do you even get tanks in this town?' she thought as she flew through the battle. She tossed a few light things at some of the soldiers.

"Ricochet. It is Cori. Those thanks could so some serious damage. I say have the strongest people work on those. I can work on the soldiers, but that leaves the planes. I am not strong enough to get them to land safely that will be for someone else." Melody said into the coms. She noticed some civilians. "Crud... we have innocent bystanders I will try and protect them." She added to the list of problems over the com to Ricochet.

"Hey losers did you ever hear the one about the bird that stole the stupid peoples guns? No it goes something like this." Melody said insulting them as she took two peoples guns away and threw them onto a roof. She circled around and decked them both. "Ow." She said to herself after punching them. She looked at her hand for a bit and almost crashed into one of the tanks.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 9th April 2013, 4:52 pm

[Attn: Park Fiasco]

Suddenly the thug is tapped on the shoulder. When he turns around, he sees a young woman standing there in an entirely black and red costume with a mask. "Hi there, big fella!" She says. "Do me a favor, would ya. I'm about to be knocking a few of your teeth out. Can you smile real big for me? Yeah, thanks." Then she winds back and brings a right cross straight to his jaw.

"Ooh, I think I heard something break!" She says, retracting her hand and shaking it. "It was either your jaw or my hand. Ow."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 5:28 pm

Attn: Park

The Titan looked from left to right as Sven had disappeared from his line of sight after dodging his lunge. Finally, he heard her voice in his head again, and growled, about to spin and hit what ever was behind him, when suddenly, Valkyrie's knee smashed right into his jaw, dislocating it and sending him stumbling sideways as he roared in pain and rage. 

Kella was about to reach the giant again, after being amazed by Livia's transformation for a few seconds, when suddenly, a flash bang happened on him, which stopped her in her tracks as she looked for it's source, finding a man with a bow and arrows. She studied the way he shot his next arrow at Sven and it registered in her brain. 

And then, before she knew it, a teddy bear was sitting innocently in front of her... How did that happen? She looked stupidly at the bear for a few moments, and then... A net. 

She fell on her behind once more as the net came in contact with her, her eyes wide open in surprise. She than started struggling with the net, trying to find a way out, calling it and it's owner a bunch of childish names. 

The Titan on the other hand, had covered his face at the flash bangs and looked around for his new aggressor. 

He watched for a moment in confusion as he disabled to of his other aggressors before shooting at him again. The giant simply laughed and started walking towards Fletcher as the arrows bounced off his skin. 

The Fletcher than came close range, big mistake, the colossus didn't even move an inch at his attack and then simply swatted him away as if her were a bug. "Puny man, the child hurt more than you did." he said laughing out loud before he fealt a tap on his shoulder. 

He turns around with a frown as he see's Ladybug, his expression imediately changing to one that seemed more... Afraid? He took a step back right before Ladybug's punch connected, making him fall backwards, onto his back, knocked out. The hit had completely shattered his already dislocated jaw. 

Kid Kella looks at the Ladybug in awe, she had heard all about her and was a fan. She quickly ripped the weak fishnet a part and ran in her direction. "LADYBUG!" she yelled out spreading her arms wide and jumping on her to giver her a hug, which would be quite the strong hug for a girl of her size, definitely abnormal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 9th April 2013, 6:04 pm

{Attn: Park}

Fletcher got up from where he landed. It wasn't long before Ladybug had knocked the problem out. He also noticed the kid broke out of his net. 'Eh... I could have used stronger.' He thought. "Man does my leg hurt." He said looking at the leg he used to kick the bad guy. The white uniform was turning red, he limped over to where the kid and Ladybug were.

"Hey there Ladybug. Nice to finally meet you." Fletcher said sitting on the bad guy. He grabbed his uniform around his ankle. The leg of the suit pulled up over his knee. The metal shin piece was shattered and in his leg.

"That is going to leave a nice scar..." He said pulling out an arrow. He took the tip off of the arrow, it was a cylinder shaped arrow head. Similar to the one that was on Sven's arm. Fletcher slammed it down on his leg. He tried not to yell but the pain was to much and he couldn't help but let a yelp out.

The foam covered his leg stopping the bleeding. "That should do it for now... You know... I probably could have gotten this guy," Fletcher said patting the big guy he was sitting on, "If I had shot him in the knee." He added with a small chuckle that sounded deflated. "So this is not pain that I would recommend, I think that I need to nap." He said before falling forward off the bad guy. The foam had covered his whole right leg and acted like a cast.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 9th April 2013, 6:13 pm

[ATTN: Park]

Livia flew up, shaking out her leg - that had hurt. If she'd punched him she would probably have broken her freaking hand.

She blinked as suddenly the archer appeared, disabling both the woman below and the child before getting smacked across the park himself, and Livia heard Valkyrie muttering some choice words in an unknown language in her head. He's an idiot, she finally thought to Livia in Hebrew.

Whatever, she replied, watching the new woman show up and strike him across the jaw, sending him tumbling to the ground. Livia started to dart down, but stopped when the archer made his way back over, hovering in the air uncertainly.

Let me finish it.

Ha. No. I'm not letting you 'finish it'. You don't get to kill anyone.

Valkyrie nearly growled in her head as Livia turned away. One shot. I got one shot, there had better be something else for me to hit here or I might just beat up the idiot down below.

Enough, she snapped back, and she flew off quickly, leaving the others behind before Valkyrie's irritation got out of hand. Time to look for trouble again...

Last edited by Red on 9th April 2013, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 8:08 pm

[ATTN: Seance, Twista, Open]

Just as she was about to lead her to the kitchen, a hologram of the man that had given her such wonderful training (so far) appeared in front of her... "You're not really there, are you?" The clone pokes through the hologram of the boy and quickly nods to her compatriot. Camille smiles at the hologram as she listens intently on what sounded like... her first mission! WOOT! She had been waiting for that mission for what seemed like forever, and now she was going to get a chance to show off her skills. Quickly, she bolted to her room, apologizing to Astrid. "I'll show you where the kitchen is next time we're here."

In her room, was her new outfit... well, basically a copy of what she was wearing before, but better and newer. The colour scheme was more of a white/grey on her dress, free of tatters and any other sorts of holes. Broad shoulders for her dress hid a couple of protective shoulderplates. Her boots still worked and so did her mask, so she kept those. This dress, however, had built-in holsters for her battle-hammers, now also updated to be a little longer and lighter. Now, ready, she quickly recalls her main clone for travel purposes. The last thing, her watch. She slides it on and smiles, what a pretty little thing...

"I'm coming, Twista!" With that, she was off...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 8:37 pm

(ATTN: Park)
Astrid sighed, "I'm beginning to remember why I thought being a superhero was a sh*t job..." She mused. She pressed her hands against her chest, pulling them apart and emerging in full costume- except for shoes. She snapped her fingers and her boots fell from the ceiling into her hands. She put them on and summoned her staff to her hand, opening a portal and stepping through it. She surfaced high in the sky, levitating. She observed the areal attackers, frowning. She pointed her wand at one, it sputtered to a halt, coasting down and crashing into the street, which luckily had no people around. She sighed, civilians were the priority, so she quickly zoomed downward, opening another portal and ushering bystanders inside, it lead to the front of her hotel, which was a safe distance away. She managed to get some of the civilians in there before she closed it as the fighting began to move closer to her. She raised her hands and smashed her staff against the ground. From the base of her staff emanated a thick fog, followed by black, shrieking bird- like beasts of the netherworld. They attacked those with guns, those in planes, gripping at their clothes, clawing at their throats, eyes and vitals; swarming them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th April 2013, 9:28 pm

[Attn: Museum]

Twista was engaging what looked to be a giant mechanical creature. It was manned, of course. Researching into the matter while he fought, a Gregorio R&D lab had been assaulted by a small army of a local gang, apparently. This had been the result.

With the police engaging them, Twista had first seen to the civilians. Ghost and Aeirrya had been instrumental in that; Aeirrya using her protection fields to put a wall up between stray bullets and debris and the fleeing civilians. Ghost used her cloning ability to herd them, searching buildings and whatnot for stragglers and making sure the people were evacuated. Seance's portals had proven invaluable.

A perimeter set up, Twista had Aeirrya give Ghost a strength and speed boost, then had her multiply and engage the enemy. Aeirrya stayed toward the rear, watching the others' backs while they engaged the enemy. Unfortunately, the numbers were a bit overwhelming and they were in a current stalemate.

It had been then that the JA had shown up. Twista nodded approval. "Good to see you," he said, instantly linking to their comms. He was quick to appraise them of the situation. "Heavy hitters would be most welcome."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 9:38 pm

[ATTN: Twista, Aerriya]

The Ghost wasn't fearless. This was her first battle, but so far, she was faring well, especially because five clones working in synchronicity was far better than five regular soldiers trying to work in harmony. Camille, herself, was able to take on a few mechasuits of her own, thanks to her graceful moves and ability to move quickly and swiftly without sacrificing strength... unfortunately, it came with a couple of hard hits that Aerriya had to save her from. She learned quickly, though, in these sorts of situations. In fact, she learned that a three-three split was better than her soloing and 5 clones working together with Aerriya's strength boost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 9th April 2013, 9:47 pm

[Attn: Park]

Sven was ready to tear into the titan's back, when she heard some stranger, followed by a bright flash of light. Sven reacted by raising her arm, but then she felt something pierce it. Next thing she knew, foam was spreading all over Sven's arm, a look of bewilderment appearing on the doll's face. The foam soon hardened, and her arm was practically useless. Sven couldn't even let go of the blade.

Everything happened in a flash as Sven saw the man who fired the arrow, but the big brute was taken down by other strangers at the same time. Sven stood confused for a moment before she gathered her thoughts. She turned her eyes to the archer and marched, trying to hold her frustration back.

"AHEM." Sven said to the archer telepathically. "What the hell were you doing?! Did you miss or something?!" Even though Sven never opened her mouth, her face had anger written all over it. She was so close to taking the hardened foam and bashing the man on the head with it, but it seemed he had allies here.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 9th April 2013, 10:11 pm

Ladybug claps her hands together as the thug drops to the ground out cold. "Well, so much for- Oof!" She gruns as she is suddenly tackled by a very abnormally strong child. Ensnared in her binding hug, Ladybug struggles to get herself free. "Uh, kid...you're real adorable and all but I kinda gotta take this guy in." When she notices the horns, her eyebrow cocks from behind her mask. Well, ya don't see that every day...usually every two or three days around here. "Anyone got a crowbar? Some candy maybe?"

When she sees the other woman looming over the unconscious Fletcher, she quits playing around and forces her way out, kneeling down to Kella. "Wait here a sec, okay?" Then she walks over to the two. "Hey. I don't think he can hear you. Out cold and all that. And who might you be?"

[Attn: Museum]

Ricochet looks around. Thugs in suits were everywhere. Why was it always a thug in a suit. The tanks would also be a problem, as would those planes. "All right, here's the deal. Atta-Girl, you're on plane duty. Anything airborne it's your job to ground. Atlas, clear those tanks out." Atta-Girl nods and takes off into the air. Atlas grows a few feet and stomps toward the tanks, picking one up and shaking the people out of it.

"Rumble, Spartan, you're both with me. We're going to take care of as many of these soldiers as we can."

"Awww!" Rumble whines. "I gotta be on a team with helmet hair?"

"Whoa, waitaminit. What's wrong with-"

"Hey! Shaddup and let's go! Liberty Bell, Detox, you're on civilian round up," Ricochet commands.

Detox and Bell glance to one another. "Right..." Detox says, running off to round up and heal any civilians he could finds.

"Hey, she said as a team," Liberty Bell says, grabbing onto his shoulder."

"Sorry. But c'mon, you'd slow me down," Detox says with a false salute before racing off with Liberty Bell in tow.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 9th April 2013, 10:21 pm

Sven just realized the man had already fallen asleep, driving her from angry to depressed. She hung her head as her arms drooped like noodles. You gotta be kidding me... She thought to herself. Sven heard a voice and looked to the little girl and the other stranger.

Just what I needed...'Out cold'... Sven gathered her strength so she could talk to the woman, but should she use her real name? The woman looked like one of those legitimate superhero people. It would be best not to lie to the "authorities".

"Sven." The woman would hear in her mind. "You know how long until this guy wakes up? I need this thing off my arm asap."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 10th April 2013, 12:20 am

{Attn: Museum}

Melody bounced off the tank and flew up into the air a bit. Her entire left side was hurting. 'Ok never body check a tank. Those things hurt.' She thought to herself looking at the chaos. After floating in the air a bit looking at everything she noticed a dumpster near a group of people. "Yeah lets not try that just yet." She said out loud flying down towards the group shooting. She grabbed one of the guns with her mental grab and pushed it away from her. The man stumbled back into the dumpster knocking him out.

"Get her!" One person yelled. They all turned towards her pointing all different guns at her. 'Here goes nothing.' She thought as the raven claw grabbed the dumpster. She tried to move it and in a panic threw it over the group almost hitting Ricochet. 'Oops....' she thought as all the soldiers watched the dumpster go flying. "So umm... have you heard the story about the soldiers who... huh I got nothing." She said before rushing the first guy near her.

Melody grabbed the gun with her hand. "Heh to bad that will do nothing for you sweetheart." The man said turning around so Melody was caught in the middle. 'Rookie mistake.... I am going to die I was hoping it would have been Ricochet to kill me, but beggars can't be choosers.' She thought. "You mind if I make a quick call?" She asked grabbing her com. "Ricochet.... two things. One Sorry for almost hitting you with the dumpster and two HELP!!!" She screamed into the com.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 9:13 am

Attn: park

Kella was pretty much a fan girl at this point. When she was finally pried off of ladybug, she nodded at her words and waited there while she talked to Sven.

But when she asked who Sven was, Kid walked up to them and said "And I'm Kid Kella! Bringer of Justice!" she said excitedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th April 2013, 9:37 pm

(ATTN: Museum)
The crows slowly dissolved into mist, and at Twista's words she shift to the offensive. Purple-black energy oozed from her hands and staff, she blasted it at enemies in waves, flicking her wrist and turning it into a projectile, taking out waves with her staff. Once the energy connected with an opponent it turned into oily, tar like black goo; fastening them to the ground and rendering them unable to do anything other than writhe around and shout. She could have made it lethal, yes, but she was in no mood to become a murderer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top