Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junior Armada

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Junior Armada - Page 16 Empty Junior Armada

Post by Ink 10th March 2013, 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Silver City; a towering symbol of human determination and a testament to the human imagination. The city is protected day and night by the most powerful knights the world has ever seen. They are the Hero Armada. Dozens of heroes united under one roof with a common goal. They protect the innocent, not matter the cost. They are led by the beauty of the battlefield, Warrior Woman, the man who can't be stopped, Mr. Amazo, and the strongest man alive, Omniman. Together from the top floor of Hero Tower they watch over the city and the world, monitoring to make certain all is well. And when something isn't such, they mobilize. But today all would fail to be well from under their own roof as a Latin American young woman in a red and blue tight outfit and brown coat walks into the building through the front door.

Ricochet. Tis true what they say. Hath no fury like a woman scorned. When this woman took up the mantle of the last to bear her title she did so half out of spite. She'd been instrumental in the cretin's defeat. Now she inherited his power and many of the burdens that came with his membership. The Hero Armada was watching her. She had been a valuable member so far but she was being difficult as of late. Soon this would be a problem.

Madam Control looks up from her desk as Ricochet marches through the room to the elevator. When the doors close, she picks up the phone. "She's on her way up and she doesn't look like she's here to sit around the campfire and sing kumbaya."

"All right," Warrior Woman says in response. "Thank you for the heads up."

Some time later the conversation between Ricochet and her superiors enters a heated argumentative stage as the rising heroine slams her hands down, forcefully, on chair's round table and sneers. "You've got to be kidding me! Can't spare the people? Zephyr and Ladybug haven't had a mission in weeks! Lion Heart is pounding on local street thugs and you have me on patrol duty! You're honestly going to sit there and tell me that we can't spare a couple of people for a small strike team?"

"Adrienne, listen," Warrior Woman says.

"In this building it's Ricochet. Mask or no mask,"Adrienne says before a brief pause then doubling back. "Ma'am," she says respectfully.

"Ricochet, Ladybug and Zephyr are both Level 7 Metahumans and have access to a number of missions that we can't give you details on," Owl says.

Ricochet turns to her respected darker superior and stands upright with a sigh. "So because I'm barely a level 4 meta..."

"It's not that. The Deadwave invasion last year...and then what happened with Richard," Omniman begins, "It's an overwhelming burden and we have to make sure we're dividing our resources well. This team is an excellent idea. If we had the people to spare, I'd be more than willing to sign off on it. Be we have the remainder of our heroes on the moon base right now."

"If we had a couple more heads in this building, we'd hand 'em over to ya for your team in a heartbeat, kid, but we don't," Mr. Amazo adds.

Ricochet thinks to herself for a moment then looks away through the window. She could see a few heroes flying about outside. It wasn't an uncommon sight around here. Each of them was on a mission though. She wasn't new to that. She'd had this conversation with the Armada's leaders before. Back then they worried about her mental condition. They were entirely honest and she knew in her heart that they were right then. But now?

Following that conversation, she leaves Hero Tower and decides to go for a freerun along the skyline. She enjoyed it really. Richard was an idiot to turn on the Armada the way he did. He had it made. Everyone loved him and he was in a position to actually receive compensation for his heroic deeds. Whether he liked working with them or not, he chose the losing battle. Of course that wasn't why she became the new Ricochet. She didn't get anything out of the relationship with the Armada like he did. No, she did it for the single purpose of spiting him...and she was entirely okay with that at first. But now? Now she stayed not to make him look bad, but because...it just felt right. She lands on a low rooftop in the city and looks around for a bit. Nothing happening here. She could rest for a bit.
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Junior Armada - Page 16 Empty Re: Junior Armada

Post by EphPhoenix 12th April 2013, 10:20 am

[Attn: Museum]

The tide was quickly turning. With the extra support, Twista and the others could go on the offensive while Aeirrya kept the civilians safe. He cringed at the muck Seance put the foot soldiers in, focusing on the mechas while leaving the tanks for the JA's heavy hitters.

The tech was solid, though, as it was seemingly repelling Twista's abilities to hack it as he fought. He dodged a swipe of the thing, then another, then sped between the things legs and kicked out two energy ropes that wrapped around the things legs and pulled. The mammoth lost its legs and fell over.

Twista immediately leapt on the thing, then placed his hands on the back area. "Gonna get breezy!"

He created cyclones inside the cracks and crevices of the thing that quickly picked up speed before finally tearing the thing apart from the insides. It resisted hacking, not scanning. Suddenly, a shield popped up over him as a torrent of bullets hailed upon him from an overhead aircraft. He saluted thanks to Aeirrya, who was already focused on keeping the other members safe. Now that's a soldier.

He charged back into the fray. This fight wasn't over by a long shot, but the tide had turned.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 12th April 2013, 1:04 pm

Ricochet darts toward a fleeing civilian. The world around her seemed to move in slow motion. She looks over her shoulder when she hears the voice of someone shouting out to her. A large dumpster flies and her direction. She ducks lock and rolls, allowing the dumpster to fly over her. Then she darts again and slams the dumpster, knocking it out of its path which would have had it crush the civilian in her sights. At last she stops and finds that the voice was coming through her com. Across the street was Cori in a bad situation.

Sighing, she bolts toward her and in a flash she appears at her side, slamming into one of her adversaries before "bouncing" from him into the next and then another. When she was done, everyone around her dropped to the ground. "You good?"

Atta-Girl drops down from high in the sky, landing on top of one of the planes and punching into the cockpit, pulling the window off and forcing the man inside to eject. As he falls and deploys his chute, she wraps her chain around him and flies closer to the ground, dropping him in a pile of men she'd apprehended and left unconscious. "The airborne attackers are thinning. Is this the time for humorous banter?"

Rumble punches her way into the ground, churning it up and causing several soldiers to drop to their knees. Further away is Spartan, battling with soldiers himself. Bullets bounce from his golden second skin as he approaches and crushes their guns in his hand. However, between them are several more unattended soldiers. Ricochet takes notice of this and tries to mind the gap, darting in and knocking a few over like dominoes. "Rumble, Spartan, this doesn't look like working together. Life would be a lot easier if you did."

"Yeah yeah," Rumble says, clapping her hands together to knock over the soldier before her with a sonic wave.

Atlas turns around in time to be struck in the chest by a tank mortar. He stumbles back for all of a second before shaking it off and grabbing the mortar, bending it back to face the men inside. "Tanks are thinning out too," he says, his voice at that size booming enough to be heard without the com.

"Cool," Ricochet says. "Okay, let's see...civvies!" She realizes, looking around.

Liberty Bell crashes through a wall with her scream and leads a few civilians inside to safety. Meanwhile, Detox sits inside, tending to the wounded. "It'd be kinda of nice if you didn't knock down the building I'm trying to use for a clinic," he says.

"Oh. Sorry, my mistake," Bell says, heading back out to round up more people.

Atta-Girl looks over the scene when suddenly one of the planes actually hits her just as she turns and notices it. She clings to the front for a second then stops herself in the air, holding onto the plane and keeping it still. "You will not terrorize these people any longer!" Suddenly the man inside ejects and she hears a beeping. When it stops, the plane explodes and she is sent screeching down toward the ground, landing in a small crater.

Atlas sees a tank approaching her as she begins to slowly pick herself up and he begins to solidify himself as he runs toward it, holding the tank back then pulling the mortar off and ramming it into the ground. He picks the tank up and drops it back to the ground. "Don't do that," he says.

[Attn: Park]

Ladybug cocks an eyebrow at the kid. She couldn't help but laugh internally for a moment. Then she hears that other woman speaking and she tilts her head, looking over Fletcher's unconscious body. "Well, what do you need that for? It looked to me like you were gonna go and kill this schmuck with that thing," she says, pointing out captain steroid before them. Then her attention span fails her and she returns her attention to the kid. "Hey, yeah, you're pretty charismatic. Why don't you stop by Hero Tower later? I know someone who might want to meet you."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 12th April 2013, 1:48 pm

{Attn: Museum}

Melody thought she was gonna be a goner at any second. She heard the guns loading before hearing screams of pain as all the men were brought to their knees. Ricochet had saved her like she asked. "Thanks... I... " she started before grabbing her left side. "Ow... I think that body checking that tank did more damage to me then I thought." She continued. The loud booming sound echoed out, Melody turned to see a shot from a tank be returned to it.

Melody noticed Rumble and Spartan not working together. Involuntarily letting out a sigh and hanging her head. "Do they always do that?" She asked Ricochet. One soldier slowly walked over to Melody and Ricochet holding a gun. Melody glanced over at him and pulled the gun out of his hands. The soldier stumbled backward tripping on an unconscious soldier. Melody hit him in the face with the gun knocking him out and she tossed the gun off to the side.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 12th April 2013, 4:41 pm

"You think it's easy replacing a blade like this?" Sven held up her foamed arm, holding the weapon towards the woman. The blade looked light, but sharp, and the section close to the hilt was serrated. "And what if I cut the guy up a bit? He almost killed that little kid!" Sven pointed to the child who just introduced herself. "Hey, the people at Hero Tower, someone there must know how to get this thing off my arm, right? Don't they have some kind of scientists there?"
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th April 2013, 7:43 pm

[ATTN: Museum group]

She sees an opportunity to get a clone into the tank... and of course, being a rookie, she thinks she can take a tank on as she sped towards the behemoth of a tank, somehow unscathed as the two other clones with her returned to a five-clone formation. Camille, of course, had some resistance near the actual tank as a couple baddies noticed her immediately and whirred towards her with manic speed... closer, closer... and Camille sidesteps the two completely, pushing one into the other with such force they fall over with a clunk, finding themselves unable to get back up. She giggled, having only seen that on cartoons when the tank rumbled towards her, barrel pointed at her. She had to zoom away from the barrel as it fired, catching Camille in the shockwave as people rushed over... now was the time as she rushed and jumped with beautiful grace up to the first level of the tank, with only a... oh, crap. The top latch was guarded by a few mecha men and she didn't have any of her clones to distract... summoning another would diminish the strength of her current ones and she certainly didn't want to do that either. Finally, she just decided that a distraction clone would be the best as she concentrated, a sixth popping up. The other five noticed a drop in their strength and planned accordingly, while her clone tapped on the shoulder of one of the baddies and then ZOOMED off. They gave chase and Camille giggled. "Oh, poor, sick, bastards..." Getting complacent, she didn't notice that one of the operators had come down on her, a rather muscular dude and pointed a gun at her.

"Get over here, NOW!"

Uh-oh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th April 2013, 9:32 pm

(ATTN: Museum)
Seance looked up to see a helicopter swooping down, zero-ing in on the small group of remaining civilians.
"Sh*t-" She hissed, stopping her assault on the foot soldiers, most of them now plastered to the ground cursing angrily. She raised her staff, swinging it at the helicopter, releasing a blast of spiked energy, which crashed into it, leaving it to spiral to the ground. It crashed far away enough to not harm the group, but close enough for them to feel the shock of it. A bullet whizzed past her ear and she turned, many of the remaining footmen having zeroed in on her as their target. She quickly threw up a barrier around herself, it cracking and shattering as the bullets crashing into it. She focused on keeping it up under the violent assault.
"Eurgh- back- off." She pushed the barrier out, sending the fragments and shards of it ripping into her attackers, a small shockwave knocking them back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 12th April 2013, 10:50 pm

[ATTN: Museum]

It really wasn't that hard for her to find more trouble to satisfy Valkyrie. There was a small war going on. All she had to do was follow the roar.

She picked up speed, coming to a screeching stop above the street, facing towards the museum. Between her and the museum was a small army, complete even with tanks and mechas.

Valkyrie turned them toward the mechas. That is new. The tanks are old news, but these...

You know what a tank is but not a television?

Less talk!

Valkyrie turned her, sending them shooting straight down towards the head of one of the mechs, landing hard on top of it. Livia's hand moved against her own, and she swung down in front of it's 'face', smashing the glass in to see the pilot jump. The pilot fumbled, pulling out a pistol, and Valkyrie flew back, only for the mech to suddenly lash out and send her flying, all the way back to the museum.

She slammed back into the wall, recovering in time to keep from falling all the way to the ground, and groaned. Valkyrie you crazy reckless...

We're not done, human.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th April 2013, 9:19 am

Atta-Girl takes a rest from the planes as Atlas grows to building height and starts snatching them out of the air. The two trade positions, leaving Atta-Girl to the tanks. She flies low to the ground and body checks the tank in front of her, causing it to slide back, if only a few feet. Then she stops and lifts from the front, flipping it over. A tank turns its mortar to her and she uses her chain to strike the rocket from the air then floats up and dive bombs on the mortar's tip, breaking the entire mortar off. "This is...becoming most tiresome..."

"Hang in there, Goldilocks!" Rumble says as she passes by, emitting a force wave to knock back one of the suited soldiers.

"Atta-Girl, give us a hand with the mechs," Ricochet says. Suddenly Ricochet is blasted in the gut and drops to the ground, picking herself up slowly. "Ugh...lucky son of a- at least it was a laser. Hurt like a bi-...bullet, though."

As Liberty Bell brings more civilians toward the museum, she sees a vaguely familiar face floating by the building near the hole she'd screamed into the wall. She looked...conflicted, dressed in "So we have a human Copying Machine, some sort of alien, a high tech space cadet, and now a Warrior all for backup. Well, can't say I can complain," she says to herself. "Excuse me! Yeah, hi I'm Liberty Bell. Can you do me a favor and try to keep the soldiers and mechs off us while we get civvies clear? I can't exactly fight and chaperon all at once." Then she turns to her group of civilians. "All right, people, get inside. I have to go find more people. Detox will attend to anyone wounded once you're all inside."

The civilians all rush in, one of them running up and hugging Liberty Bell before entering. "Thank you," the woman says. "Thank you for getting me and my family out of there."

Bell blinks, having been taken off guard. Her first instinct normally would have been to judo flip anyone with a hold on her at this point but she stopped herself when she realized this wasn't someone in a tech suit. Finally she nods when the woman lets her go. "Thank me when it's over, okay? Now go on inside. Stay with your family until you're given the OK to come out." The woman then turns and runs inside through the hole in the wall.

That had been a bit of a new experience. More often than not, people just ignored Bell. Now she was receiving real appreciation? It felt good. She turns back to the warrior-type floating above. "So? Can you cover me while I go round up more?"

Meanwhile Spartan picks up one of the soldiers and throws him into one of the mechs, through the actual cockpit window. "Atta-Girl's right...it's getting a little...exhausting."

Atlas shrinks back down to normal size as one of the planes shoots him in the face and he takes a moment to recover. "That. Hurt," he grumbles.

"If you fight long enough, you start getting lucky," Spartan says as he picks up a soldier and throws him back down into the ground.

Ladybug backs up as the foamed blade is waved around in her face. She touches the tip of it and pushes it slowly away from her then clears her throat. "Something tells me laughing boy is the only one here who can get it off," she says, picking him up and throwing him over her shoulder. "I'm gonna take him to get medical attention. See you around...I guess."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 13th April 2013, 1:03 pm

Livia looked down as the woman called up to her, blinking.

Allies? Valkyrie thought, sounding surprised.

You didn't - of course they're allies they're the ones defending civilians!

I was a bit distracted, Valkyrie responded, sounding irritated.

Do you even think about what you're doing before you start punching?!

Yes. Usually. I knew the giant machines were hostile, and now I know we have friends. Stop complaining.

"I'll cover you," Livia finally said in response. We're covering her.

Fine. Defense is wiser anyway, with you so outnumbered. I'm better at handling crowds than you...

She gritted her teeth as she swooped down to join Bell, flying out to barrel into a man aiming his rifle at them.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 13th April 2013, 2:27 pm

"Well if that's the case..." Sven began as her foamed hand dropped to her side, "I guess...I have to go with you. There's no way I'm going to stand around here with this thing on my arm." A twinge of pure Russian spite blended into Sven's words as she looked ready to go running. "Don't worry, I will leave you guys alone as soon as your friend gets this off my arm."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 14th April 2013, 11:09 am

The battle was slowly drawing to a close. The sky forces have been taken care of, the mechas downed, and the tanks subdued. The perpetrators were nothing more than a local teenage gang who got their hands on powerful tech. No civilians casualties or injuries.

Twista approached Ricochet with Ghost and Aeirrya. "Thanks for the assist," he said. "Two people I'd like you to meet. This is Ghost, new in town, and this is Aeirrya. She's Esserian. She's here on her coming of age ceremony."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 14th April 2013, 12:10 pm

As the last plane is scrapped, Atlas shrinks back down to his natural height, his costume scorched in several places. Liberty Bell had successfully escorted any and all civilians to safety with Valkyrie's help in keeping adversaries off her. Atta-Girl just finishes off the final tank, twisting the mortar almost into a knot facing the sky. Everything had calmed down.

Meanwhile, Ricochet sits down, relieved that the situation had finally been taken care of. She looks up as Twista approaches her and sizes up these other two. "You two did pretty good," she says through a deep breath, also noting Seance not far away. "Got yourself your own little team, then, huh? Cool. Nice to meet you."

Suddenly a sonic boom barrels through the sky. Even more suddenly the Avatar drone lands among the many heroes that'd saved the day. "Good job. All of you."

Alakazam appears from a portal the opens beside the tech hero and bows. "Mon amis." Then he floats off to see Liberty Bell, Detox, and this warrior girl about the civilians.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 14th April 2013, 7:33 pm

[Attn: Ricochet]

Twista chuckled. "Nothing so grandiose," he said, "just some good kids in need of some help. A bit rough, but they could be valued assets of a team in time." Yeah, subtlety wasn't his strong suit.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th April 2013, 11:06 pm

(ATTN: Museum)
Seance didn't pay too much mind to the conversation, instead clumping together all those caught in her goo into one large ball- butts were shoved in faces, men were kicking one another, it was all rather humiliating.
"So..." Seance sighed. "Who wants to roll these guys down to prison? Because I sure as h*ll ain't doing it." She surveyed those who didn't seem too preoccupied, figuring blonde would probably round them up with her chain like last time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th April 2013, 11:10 pm

Aeirrya bows her head with greeting as she is introduced, smiling somewhat shyly, but not shy at all. She is still shaken, uncertain of her surroundings. This place will take some getting used to. The battle was quite confusing, and there were times when she had a hard time figuring out which human was which. The chaos was new to her, as well, because Esseria has long been quite peaceful and organized.

"Pleasure in meeting you." Aeirrya says, "I am glad that I was able to assist you. Lives lasting is a favorable outcome. If we are finished here, may I return to my room?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th April 2013, 8:58 am

[ATTN: Twista, Aerriya, Ricochet]

15 minutes before...

With the man advancing on her, she looked to the sides... it could work. Camille created a clone right in front of his legs, tripping him up. This was her opportunity, and she kicked the gun away from his hand with a swift kick, spinning back up and pulling out her hammers along with touching up her clone to get it back. "Tch, you think that'll hurt me, girly?" He pulls out some knives, prepared to throw them at her. One of them cuts her upper arm. Wincing in pain, her right arm limps a little as she raises her left arm in defense, charging him and slamming his right leg. With the boost from Aerriya, she handily knocks him over and then shoves him off the tank. With that out of the way...

PRESENT

Camille rumbles along in her newly-acquired tank, having used up all the shells in... "disabling" other tanks, though she had at first wasted a couple shells trying to figure the thing out. The hatch opens, and she expertly flips out of the tank, giggling. "Can I keep it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th April 2013, 4:27 pm

Attn: Ladybug, Sven

Kella daydreamed when Ladybug mentioned the hero tower, overflowing with joy at her compliment. 

After a few moments of imaginary travel, she hopped some more, this time towards the woman, saying "Really?! Who is it?! Can I come now?! Pleeeeease?" giving her a pleading look. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 15th April 2013, 9:10 pm

Valkyrie stood hovering, breathing hard as she watched the battle fade before her eyes.

Much more satisfying, the spirit nearly purred in her head.

More people were gathering though, other heroes, and Livia looked about her awkwardly. She wasn't making a career of this, and she really didn't want to stick around and chat about freaky powers and such...

She started to float up into the air, hoping she could leave without anyone noticing.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 16th April 2013, 7:31 am

"Eh?" Ricochet responds, arching an eyebrow.

"It's his attempt at a sales pitch," Avatar says as she analyzes the tank Ghost had brought in. "She's not exactly in charge of who gets added from her roster. I'll put in a good word for them. And no, you cannot keep it. This tech was stolen and should be returned...though it's entirely possible this is illegal tech to begin with, which means we'll more than likely have to destroy it."

Atta-Girl lands hard near the ball of crooks and leans against it for a moment. "I...will take them," she says.

Suddenly the ball is picked up and two young men stand beneath it. "Not like that, you won't. We'll deal with it. Go get patched up," Atlas says.

"It's no problem," Spartan says. "You go rest." With that the two boys head off to hook the ball up to the Armada Jet.

Liberty Bell looks to the others for a moment then turns to find Livia floating off. "Hey where're you going?"

"That's a right good question," Alakazam says, appearing behind Livia through a portal. "Care to illuminate us, friend?"

"Clearly she doesn't want to be a superhero. Yet something constantly provokes her to get involved in our way of life," Avatar says without looking, still analyzing some of the tech she was finding. "That's why every time she's shown up and helped before, she disappeared without any of you noticing. The reluctant hero gig is a little played by now though. She can go but first-" Suddenly Avatar tosses an Armada Com to Livia as well as each of Twista's pack. "In case you ever need anything."

Avatar and Alakazam get alerts on their own coms a moment later. "Yo? Alien what? All right, on our way," Avatar responds. "Alakazam, some sort of alien vessel nearing the planet, potentially hostile. Omniman's on his way up right now. Get this junk to the Tower and meet us up there, okay?" Then she turns and flies off directly upward.

"Hocus Pocus," Alakazam says. Every tank, plane, and bit of tech disappears in a burst of smoke. The young crooks in Seance's ball are even unarmed. Then he removes his hat and rummages around through it, takes out his wand and point it at them. Suddenly they all disappear in another cloud of smoke, appearing again at the front gate of the detention center. Following that little trick, the man bows then places his wand back into his hat and claps his hands, disappearing all the same.

Ricochet laughs inwardly. "What a showoff," she says to no one. "All right, people, let's clear out. Damage Control is going to be here soon to clean up the mess and process the civvies."

"Hey, do whatever the heck you have a mind to do, lady. I'm not in charge of the place. If you get stopped at the door, that'd be your problem," Ladybug says. Then the kneels down to the tyke. "See, kid, I can't just bring you with me. He's probably real busy saving the world or something right now. It's better to just have an appointment." Then she gets an idea. "Actually...all right, come on. Can't promise you'll meet the guy but I think I have the next best thing."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 16th April 2013, 4:59 pm

Livia nearly jumped out of her skin as Alakazam stepped out of a portal behind her, spinning to face the others below. So much for sneaking off yet again.

She glanced down at the woman speaking, catching the comm she threw at her. She studied it -

You're keeping that, Arens.

For the love of - yes, I wasn't going to throw it away!

You considered it.

She grimaced. "Alright," she said simply to them, as it looked like they were ready to move out themselves, and she turned, flying off quickly to an alley so she could give Valkyrie her power back.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 16th April 2013, 8:49 pm

"Easy! Just tell the guys at the door I'm with Eagle Eyes over there. I'll make an appointment or whatever, as long as I get to see him when he is awake." Sven's determination didn't leave her as she felt the weight of the foam with her other hand. "Hey, you're a hero, right? Where is your sense of good will?" Sven thought to herself she may have been going a bit far, but she couldn't accept having her mannequin's arm rendered like this. Sven's dolls were her life and blood.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th April 2013, 9:29 am

Kella jumped up and down with joy, she was going to the hero tower, this was a dream come true. She grabbed onto Ladybug, a huge smile splitting her face as they walked onward. "Yay! Let's goooo!" she shouted out, raising her fist up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th April 2013, 6:17 pm

[ATTN: Crew, open]

Camille looked rather downtrodden about being unable to keep the tank, but she simply took that in stride. Well, at least Twista was putting in a good word for her as she stayed silent, waiting for the right opportunity to pipe in... but whoa that was freaking badass, with everything simply vanishing from sight. "How did he do that?" She looks left and right, everything on the field had vanished, especially the tank that she JUST DROVE. It was amazing what heroes could do. And then there was her, as she summoned up her clone buddy again, leaning on her. The clone simply stood there, signing her a job well done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 17th April 2013, 9:13 pm

"Guilty as charged," Twista said with a slight chuckle.

He watched as they teleported everything away, nodding appreciatively. "Convenient."

He looked to Aeirrya and nodded. "Yes, we can return," he said. "It's been a slice, guys." He looked over toward Seance. "Hey! Any chance of a portal back?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia 18th April 2013, 2:05 pm

{Attn: Museum}

Melody floated over to the group now that the battle had ended. She held onto her left side, but her cloak was covering her body so it was hard for anyone to see normally. "So...I guess the job is done huh?" She said to Ricochet. 'I wonder how Derrik is doing, I bet he is already part of the Hero Armada by now. I will have to cook something to congratulate him... ugh.. maybe after my side feels better.' She thought to herself. She stood there quietly as everyone around her was talking.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top