Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pitch Space

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pitch Space - Page 2 Empty Pitch Space

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd September 2013, 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The day was hot and scorching--the usual. The landscape was of bleak and craggy rock, heat haze rising up. The hydroponics bay solar collectors were already filtering the solar rays--solar energy here was 300% stronger than the Earth his elders had supposedly come from. He could see the workers already tending the plants. He smiled behind his visor; he liked plants.

The soldier ward was already in full swing, soldiers and new recruits going through drills and enlisted performing cleaning duties. It was always a well-oiled machine. He'd need to put a few hours in himself. He was on reserve tonight for the Dusk Hours. Speaking of...

He looked with longing toward the Hibernation Chambers. This was where gargoyles went for stone sleep. The sun was unfiltered. It allowed for swifter hibernation times. He'd been working twenty-four hours straight. Better hibernation=longer work schedules. He didn't mind, but it didn't always seem fair.

The Science Hall was buzzing, too, as usual. He smiled. His tech-band schematic was being studied and implemented. His rookery siblings had thrown a party for him. It had meant slimmer rations for the next week, but it had been worth it.

He took one more survey of the colony before resuming what he was out here for. The Manufactury was all abuzz, and the sanitation bots were busy recycling. The recreation hall was still being built--there would be extra security tonight for that.

It was a true wonder. They'd only begun being able to expand resource acquiring in the past and now they were actually starting to be able to expand the colony, allowing more personal freedom. The hydroponics bay was already being expanded, and with the new robo-workers, construction was going in record speed. It was a new world.

He looked back down at the open panel. It was a simple matrix retrofit. He'd been at it for the past thirty minutes. Nothing difficult, just tedious. He finished soldering the last two circuits and the nano alloy closed itself up. He nodded with approval, putting his tools away and tapping his tech-band. The holo-screen and keyboard appeared in front of him and he began typing, running diagnostics. The retrofit readings were coming back all clear. He stood up and began walking toward the hatch, the nano alloy mending the scratches his talons put in the metal.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Pitch Space - Page 2 Empty Re: Pitch Space

Post by JerriLeah7 12th November 2013, 12:09 pm

Jack decided to sleep...after all, why not? It is getting closer to his sleeping hours for his usual schedule and he wonders if that schedule will change a lot, should he become a Soldier. He moves to Beth before passing the cafeteria over to her, the food prepared for his sleeping time already set out for her to rule. She looks at him with a frown and it is clear she is still unhappy with him.

"What about sleeping schedules? How does that work for Soldiers?" Jack asks.

"Pfft. What sleepin'?" Beth asks, narrowing her eyes at him as if he is an idiot. "Dude, we neva know when there's gon' be an attack. Sure, you gotta schedule. Howeva, that don't mean the Folk are jus' gon' be all: Welp! Jack's asleep, buds, le's all jus' hang back and wait for him ta get some sleep 'fore we try ta kill all of 'em! Geez, Jack."

Jack crosses his arms. "Okay, Beth. You win. Take a message to Ragno when you get a chance and let him know I change my mind. There? Happy?"

Beth finally lights up, her voice softening for the first time in quite a while. She places her hands on his shoulders. "So, tha's all it took? Not about people dyin' or needing food...but your damned sleep? You ass."

"Shut up." Jack says, scowling at her before he steps away. "I'm going to sleep."

"Nighty, night, asshat." Beth says, "Puttin' yo damn sleep befor--"

"Shut it, Beth!" Jack calls back before exiting the cafeteria. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. You can never win with a woman...
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th November 2013, 5:05 pm

"And then Sally said, 'Whatever!' and I could've just died. Can you imagine! Half my suit torn off and she just left me there with everyone gawking at me like I was some kind of holo-show!"

Ragnarok chuckled. She could talk, this one. So full of energy. He hoped the service wouldn't take that from her. Temper it, maybe, but leave the heart be.

He had wound up with a walking buddy after the flowers. He pondered how someone so small was full of so many different thoughts.

She was like quicksilver, jumping from topic to topic with rapidity and with few gasps of air between. He had to finally cease with getting a word in and had had to settle for nods and grunts of affirmation. He didn't mind. He liked listening to her talk.

They came to an abrupt halt as suddenly the alarms started blaring. Sheila looked to them, then to him with alarm. "What's going on?!"

"It...that's the Folk alarm," Ragnarok began, looking to the outside for confirmation.

Sheila was doing the same. "But...but...it's still day!" she exclaimed incredulously. And a tad fearfully.

Ragnarok nodded. "Apparently, they hadn't gotten the t-mail."

"W--what do we do?" Sheila said nervously.

"Go report to your superior officer at Valkyrie," he told her.

"What about you?"

"I will do the same."

"Rag, I'm..." she looked down. "I'm scared."

Poor thing. While he had to admit he himself was taken aback by this abrupt change in longstanding Folk behavior, he had long since been trained to deal with the unexpected. He clapped his right hand on her shoulder and tilted her chin upward with the other, looking down at her kindly.

"Fear is nothing to be ashamed of, little one," he told her kindly. "Bravery is never the absence of fear. Stay calm and deal with the situation at hand and your chances of being just fine increase. Do you understand?" She nodded. "Good. Now go. Your unit is relying on you as am I."

"Do you...get afraid...?" she asked dubiously.

He chuckled. "Every damn time I go out there," he answered with an earnest smile.

She was still frightened, but she gave him a grateful smile. "Thanks, Rag," she said, "you're the best."

She hugged him tightly, then ran off. He activated his tech-band and sent a message to his unit. He was already near the exterior and would be joining the fray. He ran to the nearest exit chamber.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 5th February 2014, 11:17 am

Jack's fists are clenched, his entire body tensed more than it ever has been within one moment. He stands at the entrance to his room, looking down at the massacre that was clearly arranged in his room. Everything is...set up. Prepared. He was meant to see this, meant to feel what he is feeling in this very moment. And it pisses him off.

Before him, lay two dead bodies, pooled in red blood. He isn't a detective...he doesn't understand any of this. Brigantia's beautiful form, her face still an angelic softness and untouched by the gore that is done to her body. She is placed carefully within the arms of a Gargoyle's embracing arms, her head resting with eyes closed on its chest...just under where its throat is slit.

Jack pushes away the paralysis and the shock for a brief moment, only long enough to send a short, brief, and non-descriptive message to Ragno for an emergency summons. He never sends something with an urgent tag--he's a damned cook, he rarely needs it. It will be sure to catch the creature's attention.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 5th February 2014, 9:41 pm

As he was speeding toward the Valkyrie building, an alert came on his tech-band. It was a message from Jack. An emergency? He could only ponder what would qualify as an emergency, but the boy had never been known to cry wolf. He alerted his team he'd be late and to not wait up and changed course.

A few minutes later, he pressed the button to Jack's room. "What's wrong, Jack?" he inquired, stepping in. "What seems to be the--jalapeña..." he breathed in horror. His eyes glowed and a low growl rose in his throat. He had his comm patch him into security. "Security. I need a team to the G row living quarters stat! There's been a murder."

Security responded it was dispatching an available unit. He turned to regard Jack and the glow faded from his eyes. "We need to leave this room, Jack," he said levelly. "Security will be here shortly." He began ushering the boy out, taking in details all the while. He was no detective, but this seemed deliberate. And personal. But who would hate the boy enough to do this? What possible reason could there be for this level of malice? A bad food order?

"I do not know why this has happened..." he said slowly, his eyes glowing with malice, "but this injustice will not go unanswered." With the Folk acting in this strange manner, this was the last thing anyone needed...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th February 2014, 10:42 pm

So....what now? Jack asks himself this question, over and over as he is slowly pulled and urged from his own home in a manner that only whispered of pity. He tilted his head to the side just before he turned away, looking at the sight of the dead bodies one last time. Even after he left the room, the image was still imprinted into his memory. Perhaps for all eternity.

"What now?" Jack asks, looking up at Ragno. His eyes seem somewhat glazed over, as if he is looking at the gargoyle, but also looking elsewhere deep into his memories. "What do I do?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th February 2014, 6:14 pm

Ragnarok immediately opened his tech-band and called his friend Beth. "I've got an emergency and I need you here at Jack's apartment," he said.

He looked to the boy. "What you'll need to do is follow emergency procedures for civilians during Folk Attacks. When this is over, you grieve. I will come sit with you if you need when the time comes. In the meantime, I need to get to my unit and aid the fighting," he clapped a consoling hand on the boy, "but I won't leave until Beth gets here."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 15th March 2014, 1:45 pm

Gaines looks down at the Gargate, whimpering in its own blood. He signals to another gargoyle, known as Pivot. He was advised by Pivot not to inquire as to how the rookery mate received his name and he has done well not to do so.

"What has happened?" Pivot asks, looking down with stern eyes of concern, bending down with folded wings to lift the animal. "Did you not just come from outside from scout duty?"

"Yes...the Folk didn't kill him." Gaines says, still in uniform and bloodied from a small fight. It wasn't normal to have the wounds that this particular Gargate has. "They just...bit him. It doesn't make any sense."

"This isn't right." Pivot says, "I shall take him to the doctor. You should report to Ragnarok. You should be going out again soon, shouldn't you?"

"Indeed. What was it the humans say? No rest for the busy." Gaines replies.

"Wicked." Pivot states, beginning to walk away.

"What?" Gaines asks.

"Wicked. No rest for the wicked." Pivot says dismissively, his attention clearly on the wounded animal in his arms.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 21st March 2014, 9:26 pm

When Beth arrived, Ragnarok had shot off immediately, getting suited up and reconnoitering with the scouts and his unit. His thoughts turned to Jack and the oddity of that murder, but he shook his head to clear his mind. Time for mysteries later when the enemy had been dealt with.

He headed outside of the Valkyrie and surveyed the situation. With glowing eyes and a fierce roar, he leapt into the fray.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 1st April 2014, 1:56 pm

Pivot has been with the animal now for about two hours. Something isn't right. He keeps whimpering and the poor Gargate seems more fragile in spirit than a human's dog. He doesn't like it. He waits patiently for the blood tests--the doctors have better not be taking their sweet time with it, either. The more time spent in this room, the more tension and uneasiness he feels--but, he's not entirely sure why...

"Are the results in?" Pivot stands, his wings now unfolding from around his neck, stretching out just as the analyst enters the room. An eyebrow raises as he notices the woman's pale face, as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Get out." The woman says darkly. "I need time alone with the patient."

"...what? It's a do--" Pivot argues.

"Get. Out!" The woman almost screams at him. What the hell is her problem?! He storms out, almost punching the wall before the woman slams the door behind him. Just who the hell does that woman think she is?!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 21st April 2014, 7:07 pm

His roar rent the air, calling the attention of the Folk horde as he slammed into them with a will sending several flying. As they did so, his unit that was airborne swooped in on them and impaled them into the ground with stakes, eviscerating them.

He pounced on one, tearing into it with his claws and ripping out its throat. With that group put down, he called for a regroup. That had been the last to breach the secondary boundary.

"Unit!" he growled. "Form up and open fire!"

They all pulled out their assault rifles and began firing upon the next wave of Folk trying to breach the main boundary. They were slowly driving the enemy back.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 12th November 2014, 12:38 pm

Several days pass as The Folk do their best to fight their way in, though the battle does become a little difficult, they make no progress in destroying them. Pivot is still checking on the Gargate repeatedly, though it is known that his condition has only been worsening.

As a week goes by, Pivot is no longer allowed access to see the creature anymore and he becomes anxious and worried. What right did the doctor have to deny him access to see him? And of course, now there are like...six medical people looking after him. What is going on?

He moves to the cafeteria, his head down and shoulders slumped. A gargoyle shouldn't looks so...defeated, considering how well they have defended their home for the last week, but...this did not change how he feels.

Jack is eating, instead of cooking today, so he moves over and sits across from him once he gets his own tray. The human looks at him with an odd expression, no doubt wondering why he looks so down. Pivot isn't good at hiding how he feels.

"Do you know who is in charge of the medical team?" Pivot asks Jack. As someone who works, he may have an answer. That, and he's human--most humans did lead the teams, since most gargoyles were out fighting.

"Hmm...I don't know." Jack says, pondering it. "Have you asked someone with higher rank? I'm sure it won't be hard to find out."

Pivot grunts in response, digging into his food with silent agreement. It should not be hard to find out, at all. What will be hard, is talking the idiot into letting him see the Gargate again. Something is fishy.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 12th November 2014, 1:19 pm

Ragnarok entered the cafeteria. The fighting the past few days had been brutal, but they'd held their ground. Ragnarok, against his wishes, had been put on rest duty. He had protested he still had several more days worth of fight in him, but regulations were regulations. He grimaced as he saw Jack.

He's kept vigil with the boy each night. He knew the loss he was going through all too well. There was no cure for it, but time. Instead of offering him empty words, he sat with the boy, keeping him company in his pain.

After grabbing his food, he wordlessly sat down across from him, next to--"Good day, Pivot," he said jovially. "Any news on Torix?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 12th November 2014, 1:46 pm

Pivot looks over at Ragnarok, greeting him with a sad smile. He says, "Eh. Not allowed to see him today. They refused to let me even talk to him through a curtain, let alone see him. I don't understand it."

Jack shakes his head with disappointment as Pivot shovels food into his mouth once more. He eats a little more himself, wondering what is going on, himself.

"Do you know who's in charge of the medical team?" Pivot asks his fellow gargoyle.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 12th November 2014, 3:17 pm

"Hmm..." He opened up his tech band and began typing. "Hmm...Elizabeth Slattern is heading the medical team overseeing this...huh. Weird. The information is classified. Above my paygrade...for a simple gargate injury..." He looked at his brethren. "What exactly happened?"

"Heeeeeeey!"

Ragnarok turned to regard Sheila, who was speeding toward them like a bullet with a plate that matched Ragnarok's in quantity. She slid in next to Ragnarok. "Finally got to eat with you!" she exclaimed happily. She looked around, then said sheepishly, "Uh, hi..." waving at them. She leaned into Ragnarok. "What's with the long faces...?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 12th November 2014, 8:06 pm

Jack greets Sheila with a sad smile, though he doesn't say anything. He has an expression of concern towards Ragno's discovery--classified? For an injured Gargate? That's a little more than just odd.

"The Folk usually just tear us to pieces." Pivot says, completely ignoring Sheila's entrance and her sheepish expression, choosing instead to answer Ragnarok's inquiry. "This time, they bit him. They bit him and then he just fell and couldn't fight anymore. He acted weak and sickly. So I took him there and they let me see him for almost a week. But now, they won't let me even talk to him."

Pivot slams his large hand down on the table, denting it with a large slam. Jack sighs, as it will be his job to make sure they can get a new one--considering how hard it is to get tables made with this material in the first place...but, he says nothing. He understands Pivot's frustration completely.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 12th November 2014, 9:05 pm

Sheila jumped at Pivot's emotional outburst in alarm, clinging to Ragnarok. He looked down and rubbed her arm comfortingly to calm her. Poor thing.

He thought a moment, trying to ponder the reasons. "The only conclusion I can reach, my brother, is that the Folk bite has had some unknown side effect. After all, as you pointed out, rare is it that Folk leave one of our injured alive. And the gargate falling over after a bite sounds like it was injected with something.

"I am sure they are not doing this to be malicious. More than likely, they are trying to prevent a panic. I understand your frustration, however. I wish there was more that I can do. If you can think of something and it's within my power, I shall happily do it."

Sheila looked at all the long faces and Ragnarok felt her body brimming with tension. She was dying for answers, but had enough presence to wait. He grinned; there was hope for the girl, yet.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th November 2014, 2:29 pm

As Ragnarok finishes speaking, an alarm goes off, Raknarok's own communicator alerting him with specifics. Two things in the alert system do not make sense: Firstly, There has been a breach of Folk into the compound. Secondly, there has been no barrier destruction or barrier breach.

Loud crashing is heard in the distance, as well as a bit of screaming and growling, as well as the sounds of running feet. Jack stands, as does Pivot, looking to each other nervously between the many tables with uncertain emotions. Pivot's posture has switched to one that is defensive and ready to fight. His eyes light up and he looks somewhat angry.

"I'm going towards the screams." Pivot says, somehow already knowing that it would take him to the infirmary.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 14th November 2014, 5:10 pm

"Affirmative," Ragnarok replied, standing to his feet as Pivot ran off.

He quickly scanned over the crowd in the cafeteria. There were a handful of officers, but near as he could tell he had the highest rank.

"All civilians line up against the wall and follow emergency procedures!" he called. "Soldiers! Follow emergency protocol alpha! Arm up and ensure civilian safety!"

"Sir!" All of them called, saluting, then charging out of the cafeteria in a hurry, Sheila among them.

He reviewed the information quickly as he followed suit, heading to the nearest emergency arms receptacle. It was the infirmary--that was stretching coincidence. He highly doubted the disturbance would make it to the cafeteria, but he had been issued no direct orders, so he would post up here and ensure the people's safety.

Sheila was ahead of him already, quick slip of a girl. Her hands were trembling as she took her weapon. He placed a hand on her shoulder and she squeaked and nearly jumped a foot.

"At ease," he told her. "Calm yourself or you will be in no condition to face the enemy."

"S-sorry, sir," she said embarrassed.

"It is alright to be afraid," he told her calmly as he grabbed a weapon. "It is not alright to let it own you." He gave her a fierce grin with glowing eyes. "And you do not fight alone."

Her resolve stiffened and she saluted with a determined smile. "Sir, yes sir!"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 19th November 2014, 3:39 pm

Pivot makes his way into the infirmary, past the area where he was previously barred from entering. A few quarantine signs are placed up here and there, but this does not halt his progress as he rushes into the back room to see...

Dead bodies, everywhere, mostly human. All of them, of course, are doctors, wearing their lab coats and covered in blood as they are sprawled out upon the floor. At the back of the room, there is a cage, and this is the part that truly scares him. He had moved about the room, finding only a few survivors, all of which had the bite marks of a Gargate on their limbs repeatedly, where black oozy blood seemed to come from.

The cage, which was thick and metallic, was covered in lacerations and scratches of the claws of a Gargate, yet these did far more damage than any Gargate should have been able to do. The cage was obviously designed to hold the strength of a Gargate...the hole gaping in the front of where the bars were chewed and gnawed away, bent outwards as the creature forced its way into freedom.

One of the surviving doctors were coughing up blood as he moves towards her and she gestures that she does not wish to be touched. Pivot's mind races, part of him wanting to focus on those that are still alive but part of him wanting to look at the cage and another part wanting to find the missing Gargate that seems the obvious cause of this slaughter.

"You have to..." The doctor coughs a little more. "You have to....or it'll spread."

She exhaled her final breath, her eyes remaining open but falling into an emptiness void of a soul. Pivot doesn't understand what she was trying to say. What should he do? Search for the creature that did this? See to the survivors?
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 20th November 2014, 8:51 pm

He was getting status reports on the tech-band. Whatever it was was ferocious and tearing through the place. Ragnarok hoped it wouldn't make it here to the residential district where the cafeteria was. Considering the source of the trouble, he'd repositioned the soldiers to be heavier on the entries from the medical area. Whatever this was, he's put it down without hesitation.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 23rd November 2014, 11:59 am

Pivot tends to the wounded, as most are unconscious, now. Placing them onto the medical beds in rooms that aren't so damaged, he uses what little first aid skills he has to help those that he can. He uses his communicative device to notify any off-duty medical personnel that they are needed on shift.

He takes the bodies and keeps them in the damaged room, careful to lay them out with respect. His head shoots up in shock as he hears screams of fear, shrill and obviously human. I hope someone is there to help them...I'm too far from the screams to be of any assistance. Then again, this thing leaves an obvious trail--there's no way they haven't tracked it.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 28th December 2014, 6:04 pm

He had positioned himself toward one of the medical bay outlets. If the action came, he wanted to be there to try and minimize casualties. Whether that was arrogance on his part, only time would tell.

The groups from the cafeteria he'd arranged, trying to have a 2-1 ratio of experienced vs the newer recruits. Sheila had wanted to be with his group, he could tell, but had stifled her disappointment with a maturity that did her proud.

His senses sharpened as he heard the screams. "Orinoco. Flow. You two are with me. The rest of you hold this position and prepare for anything. Be prepared to fire if it's not us. No one is trigger happy. Understood?"

"Sir!"

He and his recon unit moved forward, arms hefted and ready to shoot. The two with him, one gargoyle and one human, followed.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 29th December 2014, 10:19 am

The gargate, now somewhat disfigured, stands alone amongst the injured and dying. Though the gargate still has its overall shape and form, the center of its back reveals the protrusion of several horns like that of the Folk. Its eyes have turned a deep black and the black ooze that drools and pools from its mouth is unsettling. And of course, the claws of the Folk, so strong and capable of cutting through the planet with such ease, are obviously replacing that of the gargate's, apparent through the markings left behind as they cut through the camp.

As the group finds this creature, it simply stands there, staring, taking the posture to pounce and readying to do so with a wild expression of rage.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 30th December 2014, 10:09 pm

"Jalapeña..." Ragnarok breathed.

"It's an abomination..." breathed Oronico.

"The actual fuck..." said Flow.

He shook himself. This wasn't the time for shock. He needed to keep his head and deal with this. "Keep your weapons trained on him," he said after a moment. "If it looks like I can't subdue it, bring him down. It'd be a mercy."

"Sir! You can't possibly mean...!"

"It's one of our own," Ragnarok said. "If there's a way to save it, then we have to afford it its chance. Now follow orders."

"Sir!"

He holstered his weapon and his eyes glowed as he moved toward the creature that had once been his kind. A growl rose in his throat. The ones responsible for this travesty would pay.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 17th January 2015, 12:33 pm

As he approaches the beast, it lowers its stance, ready to pounce with a feral growl. Eyes spitting light, the creature roars with a threat as it then lunges at Ragnarok, claws ready to dig into his flesh with more depth than they ever could have before.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top