Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Space 2 (Spoilers)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Space 2 (Spoilers) Empty Dead Space 2 (Spoilers)

Post by Guest 1st February 2011, 6:10 pm

Elliot was there when it started. His friends werent his friends, but rather, his enemys. Shortly after everything went off, Tiedemann ordered a station-wide alert for a man named 'Isaac Clarke' with martial law. Since martial law was in effect, he had to free some parts to help other people. Of course, he lied about the part with him being a convict. It was terrible, once human people have now turned into brutal monsters, dismembering eachother and killing each person one at a time, gore guttling up. Elliot was not new to the CEC, He had performed alot of hazardous situations for two years now, having lady luck on his favor for awhile now. Some areas were closed since some people went insane and got crazy. He, however, was just happy to be alive for the time being. He couldnt find much survivors, since all he found was more and more necromorphs. He decided for the time being that he should find the station router. He used his Sprawl Map to find it. But, he had to run like hell to get it. He found a few cartridges of plasma cutter ammo, however, so he kept it in his current inventory for the time being. He found a plasma cutter among a mangled body with a kinesis module. He lost it in his apartment awhile now. He also found a video file from the guys rig, showing that the kinesis module can be used to pull the blades off dead ones and throw it back at them. He felt sad for the guy. He actually looked like a pretty nice guy. Once he finally reached to the area, a patrol of two soldiers was found. "Its a survivor, Drop your tool!" One said, noticing the plasma cutter in his hand. Elliot dropped his tool, but not until one slasher attacked one of them. He grabbed his plasma cutter, and just as that, one was killed. Elliot fired his plasma cutter at the slasher, the last troop's head being cut off just as the slasher died. "Well, there goes my way off this place." Elliot complained, and walked in the nearby room. It was opened, and he hooked the right wires, which took a few minutes to bypass, and had to hack the circuitry. It failed after the first two times, but he did it. He opened some doors around the sprawl, mostly the emergency escape areas, and some hospital doors. But not before he was locked out of the system by tiedemann. "Fuck." Elliot cursed. Atleast he freed some of the most important doors. He ran into the hall just as the door closed, and Elliot looked behind him at the door, and just as he had looked around, a brute appeared. The brute had skin coming off of it, with its organic armor covering the yellow spots. "Your kidding, right?" Elliot said, sprinting across the hall, but the brute was too fast. The air was decompressurized, and the wall of metal had been pierced with elliot being pulled more out into space. Some limb's were hanging around the soundless areas of space. Elliot had pulled out his plasma cutter at the very last minute and he still had it in his hand. He fired all of the ionized ammo in the clip, which to his concern, was eight ionized bullets. The coil overheated the plasma cutter, making it unable to reload and be used for a short time. The brute shrugged off the ion, and went forward fast. Elliots instincts kicked in, and pushed forward with his thrusters. The brute almost grabbed his leg, but rather scraping the armor of it. Elliot jumped off of the brutes back, making the brute slam into the nearby mining rock. Some slashers were coming out of the metal that was broken. They were moving their arms like crazy, and trying to get away. The brute's forced impact made the fan of the rock initiate, making mostly every necromorph get pulled in and the rock moving away. It was reversing, and even though Elliot was a engineer, he couldnt fix that. He barely grasped the metal, and reloaded his plasma cutter the fastest he could, almost accidentily letting go, and firing at the emergency seal-off emblem. It sealed it, and the air compressurized the room as soon as he started to gag. That was way too lucky. Elliot slammed to the floor since the zero gravity was off, him getting up and using his audio packet. "Oh god, i was way too lucky with that. I dunno if that was just me, but that brute was a beast. I dunno if Ellie is still alive, hell, i dont know if anyone is still alive, but all i know is that im surviving. Shift four is gone, im the only survivor. God, is anyone out there?" He said to himself, dropping the audio packet and taking a chance to rest. He was only a engineer, recruit with the miners. Rag n' tag repair the damn thing. Elliot had a deep breath, administering a health packet inside his suit and checking in with his rig to see if he was okay. Accidentily, he left it on. He heard something in the vents. The audio left it in the background, then shortly ended. Elliot slowly walked in a room, locking it and taking another deep breath. He opened a secure vent, and crawled through it, taking him to a room and him getting more ammo for his plasma cutter. He went out of the room, heading into another hallway. A slasher got out of the vents, and two more accompanied it. He used the alt-fire and shot most of their legs, still moving. One collapsed and died, making him use kinesis to pull off one blade and slam it into the necromorph. The one necromorph had a bite or two at him, his rig going very close to red. "Alot of reading of data logs, text logs, and these monsters. Dang, this helps." He said, the area clear. He went to the bench, and upgraded his capacity of his plasma cutter to 10, to 12. He had only one node, so it was okay for now. He didnt want to waste it on the cutter. He upgraded his rig to have a bit more air. His rig was a Advanced Hazardous Engineering Suit: Elite Type. He was locked out of most of the systems, and went forward. His rig was red, and he was breathing heavily. He sat down beside a wall, acheing everywhere. He forced himself up, hurt, he gripped his side with his left arm, while his right arm tried to hold up the plasma cutter. He didnt have anymore health packs, so he would need help. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" Elliot yelled at the slasher, almost all of the shots missing. He stumbled away from the slasher, then used his kinesis module. He pulled off the blade of it, then slammed it into its chest, making it fall to the ground and stumble. He fired at it more, the recoil overheating once again. After the few seconds of waiting, he reloaded, and fired at it two more times even though it was dead already. He took a deep breath once again in this small journey, and rested by a corner. He did what he could, and he did it while he lasted. He smiled in his helmet, but it soon turned into a suprised expression. He looked outside and seen evacuation ships being slammed into other buildings, necromorphs hanging on one of the ships, coming off, but one getting inside and some people being pulled out into the depths of space. He found a large med-pack along one of the necromorphs, and administered it into his system. He wasnt done just yet. He ran back to the store, and used all his credits on a Elite Engineer Suit for now. It was a bit bulky, but it was pretty good overall. He ran out into a nearby vacuum, and jumped out through the broken window. He brought with him a small air can, and he enabled his thrusters, going forward. However, he seen another foe that just happened to be the scariest thing he had seen, well, ever. A human skull with tentacles mounted on a human body and using the thrusters too. Elliot forcefully turned left, and he managed to dodge it. He was hyperventilating, and he went forward. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuck..." He kept mumbling, with the thing catching up to him. Elliot was forced to slam into a ship window, and he bursted to a door. It took a few seconds to open, and with those moments, the being went through the window slowly, then enabled its thrusters again. Elliot ran through the door, and it closed, causing it to slam into the door. Elliot removed the panel of the door, putting his arm through and hacking it. It opened, but malfunctioned. Really really fast. He couldnt get through. But he used kinesis and managed to grab a Rivet gun off of the dead body. He would find a use for it later. He walked along the mall, heading through a door and getting pounced by a stalker. A ship fired through the windows, killing the stalker and remaining necromorphs. "Shit, shit!" Elliot cried, passing out on the floor. The ship went off, assuming he was dead. A necromorph smelled the body, and almost killed him, but a woman came by and shot the necromorph with a pulse rifle. "Are you okay?" Vandal said, trying to get him back on his feet. All of Elliots stuff was gone, probably looted or broken if he found it. All he had was a Rivet gun which was on him, and his remaining nodes. "Y...yeah..." Elliot said, trying to get a grip on what had happened. "Hey, come on." Vandal said, her leading him to a supply room, everything apparently looted. She sat him down on a container, with her sitting down the same way. "Here, this'll help." She said, giving him a schematic for a suit and a small med pack. Elliot used the small med pack, and grabbed the Schematic. "Thanks." Elliot said, hoping he'll get a answer.

"No problem." Vandal replied.

"Whats your name?" Elliot asked, curious. "...Vandal." She said, almost tired of using that alias. "Urm, alright. But the schematic you gave me....Its a unitologist suit." Elliot replied. "Well, im a unitologist, but i just joined." She was rather reluctant to give him info on what has happend during her stay of unitologist's. Elliot nodded, though, he knew that Unitologists were ass's. He actually met one or two, but thats another story. Vandal left, her going in the vacuum and dissapeared. Elliot had a store in the storage room, figures. He put the schematic in, and put on the suit. It was not that comfortable as the last one, but it certainly was armored. All he had was the rivet gun now. He sold a stasis pack, guessing he wouldnt need it. He was almost petrified by that thing that was following him. Was it a miner, or another engineer?

"You know what? Fuck." Elliot said, paying for a few more rivets.
====================================
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 2 (Spoilers) Empty Re: Dead Space 2 (Spoilers)

Post by JerriLeah7 6th February 2011, 8:20 pm

Xandra has little patience, especially with the little shits that have been in her face all day. Rushing through the narrow hallways, she looks up and down for other CEC members. Frustration grows and she wishes she had her flamethower back. I'm luck to be alive, but I can't help but still be pissed, she thinks. Reaching a four way area, she looks down each path frantically, hoping the shadows that she's glimpsed from time to time won't catch up with her. Sighing with anxiety, Xandra admits to herself that she's lost.....
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th February 2011, 9:23 pm

Elliot walked out of the room, going into the vacuum once again. He breathed slowly, walking slow and trying to think fast. He starts to see a door, and he opened it to find hes in the CEC section of the ship. "...The irony." He mumbled, walking down the hall. He found the only door to be locked manually. A person was on the other side. The door was blocking the sounds and the window. But it was still seeable. "Hey! Hey!" He cried, but was attacked by a necromorph. He kicked it off of him and headed through a vent, bringing him across the hall to another locked room. The vent closed quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 11:33 am

Xandra looked left, right, forward, left right. Still, she remained indecisive. She looked back at the door she had just come from, thinking she had seen something from her peripheral view, but nothing was there. Shaking her head, she thinks: You're getting paranoid. That's how you survive, though.....right?

Suddenly, something grazes her cheek from the right, and she charges forward down the left passageway before it can strike again. Looking back, she sees the necromorph coming in fast.

"Shit!" She cries. She fumbles around her torso, unstraps the pulse rifle and shoots behind her while running to the side, trying to keep her balance from the recoil from the assault weapon. Looking back at the hideous thing as threatening sounds come from it, she screams: "Die, motherfucker!"

She backs into the wall as she finally shoots the things leg off, and she looks from left to right again. She turns right, repeating the same phrase as she tried to remain calm: "Oh, shit, OH, shit, OH SHIT!"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 2:41 pm

Elliot hurried, seeing the girl was attacked. She was actually doing quite good. He looked at the door, still seeing it was locked. He pulled off the board, and tried hacking it. He got it right the first, but the second electrified his hand a little bit. He put it there again and opened the door. The vent opened up in the room, the leaper moved across the room, to the door. Elliot aimed his rivet at it, firing at it more, and more. He waisted his whole clip and reloaded. It was dead. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, hoping she wasnt hurt unlike the others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 3:09 pm

"Damn!" Xandra exclaims, shaking her arms off to get rid of the nervousness of the attack. "Shit! You're my hero, thanks!! I'm doing okay, now, how about you?"

Xandra places the weapon back around her torso, rather than continuing to hold it, and shakes out her arms and legs one at a time.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 4:09 pm

"Huh? Ah, im fine. What are you doing here?" He asked, noticing the way she was pretty good with her weapon. "Oh, sorry. Im Elliot, A CEC engineer class 3." He said, hearing screams from a few rooms, but then it was silent. "I honestly dont know where im going. Probably looking for escape pods, but i dont know. I bet you ended up with my situation." He said, still having his rivet gun close.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 4:14 pm

"I have no fucking clue where I am." Xandra says outright, "and I hate being lost! CEC, pilot class 3. I want my flamethrower back. What is going on in this place??"

Xandra held out her hand to shake Elliots. "Nice to meet you, despite the circumstances, I guess."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 4:31 pm

"....Guess so." He said, shaking her hand. He quickly let go, looking around. "I dont think we are exactly 'alone'." He said, looking around. "Your in the CEC sector of the sprawl, and i dont know what those things are, nor whats going on with EarthGov. Your flamethrower can be purchased at the next store." He said, tossing a schematic of the flamethrower to her. "Found it in a node-locked room."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 4:37 pm

"Yeessss!" Xandra hisses, looking at the schematic. "I can't wait for my baby. Well, I don't think we're alone, either. Which way do you think we should go?"

Xandra folds up the schematic, places it in her bag, and takes hold of her gun again. "I'm ready when you are."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 4:42 pm

"ANYWHERE." He said, hearing something in the vents. "ANYWHERE ANYWHERE ANY-WHERE!" He said, running down the right hall. "Come on!" He said, stopping for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 4:50 pm

Xandra rushes after him, looking back a few times as they run together. "Shit, if I live, I owe you my soul!!" Xandra calls, getting panicky. She reaches for her trigger, getting ready to fire. She sees a leg from around the vent and doesn't wait to see what it is. Knowing that it's definitely not human, she opens fire while running, yet again.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 5:04 pm

Slashers and possibly more came out of the vents, screaming and acheing for the bodys of the living. "NO, YOU OWE ME YOUR PULSE RIFLE." Elliot said sarcastically, hurrying down the hall. One slasher grased his suit, making almost a cut on his arm. Elliot hurried to a room, motioning her to get in the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 5:17 pm

Xandra jumps into the room and slams the door shut, breathing heavily from the sprint. "OKay.....you can have my pulse rifle after I get my baby, the flamethrower. Deal?"

Did it get his arm? Is he cut? Am I cut? Xandra looks around the room.....more doors. "Great......where the hell are we going?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 6:00 pm

"Deal." He said, seeing a cut in his suit. He activated his semi-locater, and seen that a store was nearby. "Theres a store that way. It should be okay." He said, removing the board of the circuit-board and pulled out certain areas. The door was locked. Screams of the necromorphs echoed, since there was only one vent in the area, he fired rivets in the vent, making it almost unusable. "Hey, while you are at the store, get a plasma cutter." He said to her, blocking the vent with the sofa nearby. There was also a bench in one of the rooms, so he went to the bench and upgraded his rivet gun, leaving him with two nodes. He will be able to give it to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 6:06 pm

Xandra nods and goes towards the store. Walking in, she looks through the weapons carefully before choosing a flamethrower and a plasma cutter. Then, she finally returns with the equipment.

"Dude, I love this thing." She says, holding out the stuff to him. "Here's what you asked for....and the weapon we bargained over."

She looks about the room and see's Elliot's defensive work. "You sure know how to hold up a fort."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 6:21 pm

"Used to play a old game called counter strike: source. There is zombies and you have to stop them from entering a certain place." He said, removing all of the nodes at a cost of 5000 credits. He gave her four nodes. "Thanks." He said, taking the plasma cutter and Pulse Rifle. He put half of his nodes into the plasma cutter, then into the pulse rifle. "I just love strategy games. Its fun sometimes." He said, giving her two more. He walked to the store and sold the rivet gun. Since he already had the suit, he quickly got a replacement. "...How did you get this pulse rifle?" He asked her, going out of the store and moving into the main lobby. "Get what you need to get, and listen to these." He said, giving her the audio logs on how to dispatch them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 6:50 pm

"The pulse rifle was a friend of mine's, who was in CEC.....he's dead now." Xandra says hesitantly, taking the audio clips. "You're a gamer, I guess. I'm not much of one."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 7:03 pm

"Well, you should atleast start playing after this. Its pretty good." He said, pulling out his plasma cutter. "You should also use those nodes. It can upgrade your flamethrower." He said, sitting on the floor. "...Before i was in the CEC sector, i seen something. Dead engineer slash miner. It was fucking flying." He said, grasping his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 7:15 pm

Xandra uses the nodes upgrade the flamethrower while speaking to Elliot.

Did you just say flying?!" She exclaims, "What the hell?! These little shits, whatever the hell they are.....some of them can fucking fly......?! I can't handle this. This is....this is just messed up."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 7:31 pm

Log 1: Listen up, use kinesis on them to pluck their limbs off and throw it back at them! [After showing] I got clipped pretty bad...ill bleed out soon..

Log 2: DUDE! DID YOU SEE THAT!!?? AFTER GETTING HIS LIMBS OFF ITS STILL MOVING! [distant soldier] I TOLD YOU TO DISMEMBER IT COMPLETELY.

Log 3: ......*screams of a necromorph* Hahaha- AGH. [You hear blood gushing out of a body]

Log 4: Assholes. [Plasma cutter fire] Something told me it was called a necromorph. Listen, dont go through the vents. They live there!

-
"Would you stop saying 'Litte shits'. They are simply- It was stated on the last audio log. That thing was using the thrusters on our suits. Its crazy, they actually know how to use it. Anyways, how about we do a vote? If we have a tie, we are going to head for the escape pods anyway. Escape pods, or kill as many as we can?" (Second one can destroy the plot and possibly destroy the meaning of the roleplay.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 7:46 pm

"I want out of this hellhole." Xandra says flatly, "Killing isn't my aim. I just want to live. You're freaking insane if you want to stay here and kill those things."

She pulls up her weapon, getting in a defensive stance. "C'mon, man.They're obviously almost or as intelligent as us. Let's just get out of here. And avoid the vents, like the the clips said. We don't want to go straight into those little shi-, I mean those necromorph's homes."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th February 2011, 7:50 pm

"Guess so. Last i seen them coming from the Government Sector." He said, obviously tired from everything. "I feel tired." He said, rubbing his helmet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th February 2011, 9:37 pm

"Well...do you want to take a break? Rest here?" Xandra asks, "I can keep watch if you need. I'd be a good sentry, I guarantee it."

Xandra holds up her weapon with confidence, as if saying that she's ready for anything.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th February 2011, 10:02 am

"No, no. Its your choice." Elliot said, being nice and not that self-absorbed. "I dont know how long this place would hold out, so...yeah. Its going to be your choice."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top