Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, hi, hello~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, hi, hello~ Empty Hey, hi, hello~

Post by Guest 31st December 2013, 2:25 am

So my friend Izaya gave posted a link to this place on Skype earlier tonight, so I thought I'd make an account and take a look around.

It's been a loooooooooooong time since I've been in the forum RPing scene. Fell out of it when the last forum I was active on died about two years ago, and then got into RPing privately on Skype, so needless to say I'm more than a bit rusty. I do miss the style, though, which is why I'm here. I can't guarantee I'll be all that active - I'm more prone to lurk around and occasionally join in on conversation, and even more prone to disappearing for months at a time for school reasons, but beyond that, I like to think of myself as an approachable girl, so don't hesitate if you want to talk to me.

Anyway, um... about me. This is the part I've always been bad at. Let's see...

Well, as the thread and my username states, I'm known to the internet as Avelyn. I'll be 20 on the 3rd which is still strange to think about, and I'm a sophomore in college working for a degree in animation. I've been RPing since... oh, jeez... 2006? And it's still one of my favorite hobbies. Other hobbies of mine include drawing, writing, watching the occasional anime or crime drama, playing video games and mindlessly scrolling through my Tumblr dash. I'm also a pretty musical person, as I'll be in two music ensembles - a band and a choir - this coming semester and I'm forever listening to music. It's currently 3:25am as I'm writing this and I'm barely tired, which should tell you something about my sleep schedule. Um... beyond that, I'm not really that interesting.

So... hello! :>
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hey, hi, hello~ Empty Re: Hey, hi, hello~

Post by Skylar 31st December 2013, 2:43 am

Hello! Let me be the first to welcome you since I too have a funky sleep schedule. It's great to have you join us.  I hope you have fun here!
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur 31st December 2013, 4:04 am

Hi and welcome !

I like to lurk here and stalk Leah have fun when I'm not busy. I'll try RPing eventually, probably when I settle down. For now, I just wanted to welcome you before I fall asleep and start drooling on the keyboard.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 31st December 2013, 10:16 am

Greetings

I am sometimes here and other times i'm there but i'm very nice, hope you have fun here
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 31st December 2013, 11:56 am

Greetings and Welcome to the Gateway!! It is a pleasure to see you here and I hope to get to know you soon with some fun conversations! Feel free to visit any of the links in my sig and if you have any questions, just ask a staff member.

*gives virtual cookies*
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 31st December 2013, 1:35 pm

Welcome to GtR! I hope you have a good time RPing with us!
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 31st December 2013, 2:48 pm

Hello Avelyn !

It's funny how I've been reading your intro and you make me think of one of my irl friends haha. But I know animation programs can be demanding as I have a few friends who went in that. So if you dissapear and come back, no sweat I'll understand you haha.

I hope I'll be able to rp with you eventually and even talk to you. Hope you'll have a good time here ^^

*gives some japenese green tea*
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st December 2013, 3:09 pm

Welcome to GtR!! *hands over caramel brownies* I hope you have fun, post lots, and visit the chatbox!!
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st December 2013, 6:34 pm

::Looks around. Lights a match and sets couch on fire::

HIII WE HAS BONFIRE!! anyone want some smores?? XD

Nice to meet you. I hope you have lots of fun and visit us all the time!!
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st December 2013, 11:11 pm

Welcome to the Gateway, Ave! Booze and Chippendales are in the back on the left--the right is where the dancing girls are. I hope you enjoy it here and post lots and I hope to rp with you soon. ^_^

Also, feel free to sign away your life and become one of my indentured servants. Evil Grin
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 31st December 2013, 11:17 pm

Welcome to GtR! ^-^ *glomp**
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down