Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 20 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 26th August 2015, 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear Serena and Vincent,

I hope you guys are able to come to the party. Little Ava is growing so quickly. I cannot believe she is going to be a year old. It will be nice to see the boys again. They must be at least five now. Ava took her first steps for Mom the other day. She was tickled pink except for the fact it took place at the park. Of course the people ate it up. Mom still does not like the limelight at all. Sakura treats her like a little sister.

We just got back from Ells for a treaty negotiation. Lawrence was only there for support. I handled the whole thing. They are still upset about Nathaniel and Levi, but I was not rude to them. Speaking of they are in the process of adopting a little boy. Little Gwen is so adorable. She has brown hair and the greenest eyes. She is really outgoing and Nathaniel has to keep an eye on her sometimes.

Oh and congratulations! I cannot wait to give you more belly rubs. I hope for your sake your little one is a girl. How does it feel to be the only girl?

My the Goddess keep you safe until you come here, and I hope to see you soon.

Jasmine
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 19th November 2015, 3:08 pm

“There’s only one way to find out.” Brandon said chuckling. He gets into the shower after finishing shaving his face. He takes a hot shower and then turns the water off. He gets out knowing that he needs to dress professionally for the day.

Berenson had made it up before Madeline. He smiled as he walked in to check on Ava. He picks her up and begins to get her cleaned up knowing that she will need to look pretty for the day. He is playing with her and picking out an outfit when Jasmine walks into the room. “Tell mommy good morning.” He said.

Ava gets up and runs over to Jasmine. “Mommy mommy mommy!” She said.

~~

Leigh Anne was making breakfast for the family. She was hoping they would eat at least breakfast before they left with the boys. She makes homemade waffles with fruit and whip cream. The boys are holding on to their father as they come down into the kitchen. “Good morning. I hope you don’t mind that I made a good breakfast for all of you this morning.” She said.

Serena wakes up having to go to the bathroom. She can smell breakfast down stairs and knows that the boys are probably there already. She goes back to her room to take a shower and get ready for the trip.

~~

Micia looks at Scott who picks up the letter first. He opens it up and reads it. He looks up at the guard and then looks at Micia. “This is very important.” He said. He hands the letter to Micia so that she can read it.

Micia reads the letter and immediately begins to question the guard. “What do you know about this incident?” she asked. “When did it happen and what news do you know? We need to get a telegram right away to let Jasmine know we received this letter.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th November 2015, 3:38 pm

Jasmine scoops up Ava. "Did grandpa wake you up? I hope you didn't wake him up. You look really pretty."

"Papa picked it out for me, I love it!" She squirms in Jasmine's arms until she is put down. Then she twirls around. "See Mommy, I am pretty like you."

"We will teach you to dance like me too." Jasmine kisses Berenson's cheek. "Good morning Dad. Is Daniel already up? I know he had training early this morning."

~~~~~

"That is perfect Leigh Anne. We will drop off the boys at school then be headed out. I spoke to Dad and they will be picking them up. They have keys to the house as well." Vincent begins to set the table. He hands some items to the boys. "Now put that on the table."

~~~~~

Winston watches as they read the letter. He lowers his head. "I was part of the group that initially came upon the scene. It was not good at all. Queen Jasmine knew that you were expecting them here. That and because of Princess Audra, she sent me to inform you personally." He looks over at Audra with water in his eyes. "Please accept my sincerest condolences for your loss."

Audra reads the letter and begins to cry. "Who would do this to them. Oh Malakai, we have to be there. Jasmine will need us."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th November 2015, 5:47 pm

“He was already gone when I went to wake him up. I suspect he went to get him a bite to eat and then left to meet with the Captain.” Berenson said. He kissed his daughters forehead. “I was up and came to check on her. She was already awake.”

Brandon finishes getting ready and walks over to Ava’s room. He smiles as he sees his daughter twirling in funny circles. “You are my pretty little girl.” He said as Ava ran over to him.

~~

Serena gets ready and heads downstairs. When she gets there the boys are just finishing getting the table ready. “Wow did you boys do all this hard work?” she asked.

“We had help from Lee and dad. Did we do a good job, mommy?” Samuel asked.

“Of course you did. Breakfast smells great as well. Thank you so much Leigh Anne.” Serena said.

~~

Malaki reads the letter after Audra. He takes her in his arms and looks at his mother. “Will that be alright with you?” he asked.

“Moldova needs our support as a nation. Our nations are connected by blood yes, but we must show them that we stand behind them. You can leave tomorrow if you like.” Micia said. “Let Jasmine know we will be there for the funeral as soon as we hear when it will be. Audra, I am sorry that you lost your grandparents this way. They were too good to die at the hands of foes.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th November 2015, 6:27 pm

"I know they are going to get set up in the temple. We will go down to the square to make the announcement after breakfast." Jasmine wants to get this done. It will be the hardest part besides the funeral. "So what does Ava want for breakfast?"

~~~~~~~~

"You are so welcome, Serena. The boys were a big help setting the table. Soon enough they may make breakfast for you." Leigh Anne predicts.

"That would be fun. Breakfast is delicious as usual." Vincent says as he takes a bite. "I hope you have fun while we are gone boys."

~~~~

Audra nods. "I will get packed." She looks at the guard. "Thank you for getting the note to us. I know you must be hungry, please sit. We will have a room prepared for you as well."

"Thank you Princess, I appreciate it." Winston sits down as a servant brings him a plate.

Micia stands. "I will get a telegram out now." She leaves the room.

Malachai kisses Audra's forehead. "I will make some arrangements with the kids. I don't think we want to bring them."

Soon Winston is alone with Audra. "I have another letter from Jasmine that is just for you. She asked me to give this to you when you were alone." He lies the letter on the table for her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th November 2015, 6:48 pm

“Pamcapes!” Ava shouted. She was licking her lips as she rubbed her belly. Brandon could not keep from laughing. “If you ever need a good laugh before doing something heartbreaking, just talk to Ava.” He said winking at Jasmine.

Berenson looked up as Madeline walked into the room. “Good morning. Are you ready for the day?” He asked everyone.

~~

Serena looked at the boys. “So are you going to bring me breakfast in bed someday?” She asked.

“Of course!” Samuel said as he ate his breakfast. “How bout toast and jelly with bacon and eggs? Or pancakes with stuff on top?” He said looking at Jonathon.

~~

Audra took the letter from Winston. “It must be important if she sent me a separate letter.” She said. She takes the letter from him and opens it. She reads it and wonders why Jasmine is inquiring about her old bow. As far as she knew it had been put in the family’s keepsake room.

“Make sure you eat as much as you like. The attendant will take you to a room afterwards so that you may rest. Thank you for your service.” Audra said. She gets up and heads down the hallway.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th November 2015, 7:48 am

"Yes, I was making sure that Daniel was alright. I heard someone want pancakes. I heard that they are making special Ava pancakes." Madeline grabs her and leads the others out of the room.

After breakfast they get ready to go to the town. The word has spread that the royal family has an announcement for them. The square is full of people. They careen their heads when the royal carriage pulls up.

Jasmine squeezes Brandon's hand as they go to the stage. Dillon stand in front and introduces Jasmine. She goes the the microphone and looks out at the people. She takes a deep breath. "Ladies and gentleman, I wish the news I had for you were good. We have received word that Sir Lawrence and Lady Junaluska were found dead on their way to the royal beach house. We are conducting a further investigation regarding what happened. We will let everyone know more details as our investigation progresses. Their bodies have been retrieved and everyone will be able to say their goodbyes. They are at the temple as we speak. I request the all flags are lowered in remembrance of them." She pauses and wipes the tears from her eyes. "We thank you for your time."

~~~

"Both sound yummy. Lee, I want to learn to cook." Jonathan proclaims.

"Well for now, you better get ready for school." Vincent laughs. he chases the boys upstairs and gets them dressed and washed up. Soon they are in the carriage. "Now remember, be good and we love you so much." He hugs and kisses the boys before letting them go. He waits for Serena to be done. "That has to be one of the hardest things I ever did."

~~~~~~~~

Winston is thankful for the food. He wonders what is in the note.

Malachai is leaving their room after getting the bags packed. He sees Audra walking with purpose. "How are you doing? I have all our bags packed. I was just going down the carriage house to arrange the carriage. Is there anything you need?"

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th November 2015, 7:41 pm

Audra looks at Malachi and shakes her head. “No, I have somethings to do before we leave though. Can you watch the kids for a while?” she asked. It wasn’t as if she was giving him a choice, however. She kisses his cheek before walking past him. “Thank you!” was all she said as she continued on.

She Heads down a few hallways till she gets to the royal wing. The room she wants is on the end. The royal family of Altier had always kept a treasure room. It was filled with wonderfully made weapons, shields encrusted with jewels, wonderfully made jewelry and family air looms.

After the attack that nearly killed Jasmine; an investigation had been done. Jasmine had requested the bow be burned but Micia would not permit it. After the investigation, the bow had been placed into this room, never to see day light in their life time again.

The guards block Audra from entering. “Permission is denied to this room.” The guard said. “Unless you know the password, only the king or queen is permitted entrance.”

“Considering you’re not even in proper uniform, I don’t even want to hear that from you. You have a missing button there.” Audra was busy pointing at the flaws she was finding. “Your pants are wrinkled, your shoes are not shined and they are scuffed.”

“I’m sorry majesty, I still cannot permit you to enter.” The guard said. He looked a bit nervous this time however.

“The password is ‘CISCO’” Audra said with a smirk. “Don’t worry; I’ll make sure your captain comes by for a uniform inspection later.”

The guards permitted her entrance and she closed the door behind her. “Idiot, why did you have to do that for? Now we’re both going to get wrote up.” The other guard said. The guard named Danny wasn’t even listening. He was more afraid of what the princess would find out.

Audra lit the rom up with a lantern. This room hardly saw light, much less one of the royals. It had been at least six months sense any one had been in the room and before that, five years. Malachi had placed the children’s bassinet into the room and when she had their son, she had come with him to retrieve it.

She immediately knew something was wrong. She raises an eyebrow as she opens the window to let fresh air in. A pair of earrings that had laid on a pillow were missing. They had belonged to Malachi’s great grandmother. There had been a set of throwing knives and one was missing. Audra’s eyes roam the room until they rest on where the bow had once been. It was gone.

Audra’s face fell and she was flabbergasted. How did anyone get in here in the first place? She turned around suddenly and accidently fell over a propped up sword. She lands face first down. She props herself up and shakes her head. She opens her eyes and sees a button…a button missing off of a uniform. She picks up the button and then stands up. She leaves the room as the guards are getting ready to switch.

Danny sees the princess and quickly leaves. “Stop that guard!” Audra said as Danny began to run. “Catch him!” She yelled again.

Danny was stopped at the end of the royal hall as the guards had come to find out what was wrong. “You have some explaining sir.” Audra said. “Let’s go see the queen. I need someone to get Malachi as well for me.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st November 2015, 6:38 am

The people are shocked as they hear Jasmine's words. Immediately flags began flying at half mast and much of the crowd goes to the temple to find out if it's true. "I think they took it better then the nobkes did." Brandon said.

A few had questions however. "Dóes this mean war?" "Do you have who done it?" The questions continued.

~~

Serena hugs the boys and sighs s they leave. "I hate leaving them behind but this time we just can't." She said. Her eyes were Misty.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st November 2015, 3:11 pm

Malachai was changing William when a guard appears at the door. "Majesty, I was request to get you. Your presence is requested in the Queen's office."

He picks up William after finishing his task. He is not worried, his mom probably wants to go over a few things before they leave tomorrow. He goes to the office not surprised to see Audra there, but she appears to be agitated. "Is everything alright?"

~~~~~~

Jasmine accepts the condolences of the people. She really tries her hardest not to cry, but her face is tear streaked. Ava is snuggling in her arms. "We currently don't know who did this, we don't know if this was a random attack or not. However we will let everyone know when we have more information."

Her eyes find Brandon's. Why would they even think this means war?

~~~~~

Vincent helps Serena back into the carriage. "Don't worry they will be just fine." The carriage starts its journey to Moldova. The Moldovan guard is riding beside to act as guard.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st November 2015, 5:55 pm

Audra is irritated and upset. She has Danny waiting next door in her office with two guards inside and one guard outside the door. “I’m a little upset and I think both of you will be as well. Take a seat.” She said to both Micia and Malachi. She waits for them to sit and then begins to pace the floor.

“After you left the room, the Moldovan guard gave me a separate letter. He had been instructed to give it to me when I was alone. I opened it and read it. Jasmine has inquired about the bow. I don’t know why but she did. I went to check on it and to make sure it was still in the room where it was put after the investigation. I noticed something immediately was wrong. A pair of ear rings, a set of throwing knives and one is missing and the bow in particular were gone. I fell while I was in the room and I found a button. The guard I have in my office next door is missing a button on his shirt. He shouldn’t even be on duty today due to his uniform.” Audra said. She was pretty heated.

~~

Brandon’s eyes find Jasmine’s and he walks over to her. He hugs her with Ava between them. “I don’t know why they would think war, but I hope it does not come to that.”

~~

Serena leans on Vincent as the carriage leaves the city. “I am glad the Moldovan guard is going with us. I know there are other guards but it will be good to know he is with us.” She said. “Oh Vincent, what do you think happened?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st November 2015, 6:14 pm

Malachai shakes his head. "Do you think the guard stole those items from us? We will need more evidence than a missing button though. It is odd that Jasmine would ask about the bow after all these years. How does she even know it exists? She ordered it to be destroyed."

"Don't worry about it, we will conduct an investigation. Just let Jasmine know that the bow is missing. Do not tell her it was stolen though. If we have more details, we will tell her. I will have his quarters searched right now." Micia rubs her forehead. Just what they need now. "Quite honestly, I am more concerned about the earrings than the bow."

~~~~

Jasmine struggles to keep her composure when Brandon hugs her. She lies her head on his shoulder to hide her face from the people. When she is able she lifts her head up. "I think we should check on Daniel and see how he is doing."

~~~

Vincent holds Serena. "I don't know, and I am going to keep an open mind about this until I hear from Jasmine directly. Don't let your imagination take over on this my love."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st November 2015, 6:33 pm

“It must be important if she inquired about it.” Audra said. Micia stands and the three of them head into the hallway.

“I want his quarters searched. If you should find a pair of ear rings for a woman or a single throwing knife that looks like this one.” Micia said. Audra lifted up the matching knife. “Then bring them back. If you find a bow, bring it as well.” She instructed.

“I know it is not much to go on, but even the ear rings and the knife, are important. I want to find out what has happened because it might be important.” Audra said. “Besides his shoes are scuffed and there is a scuffmark in the room as well.”

~~

Brandon nodded his head. There were tears coming from his eyes as well. “It’s alright Jasmine. Everything will work out.” He whispered. Ava was snuggling between them and he could tell she was upset as well. “She can feel what you feel you know.” He said as they headed towards the castle.

~~

“I’m not going to, I am just concerned. What if they never find the murderers? Or what if it was just a robbery and the bandits who did it are from another country?” Serena asked. Her imagination was already playing tricks on her as she held on to Vincent’s hand.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st November 2015, 6:43 pm

"We will take care of the investigation, you just worry about Jasmine. Oh and Audra, may I see the letter from Jasmine? I wonder why she only asked you about the bow." Micia requests. "We will watch the kids until we leave. Then we will leave them with Scott's parents."

Malachai did not know what to think. It is odd behavior for Jasmine. He will have to ask her when they get there.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine holds Ava. "I am so sorry Ava. Mommy is just a little sad right now."

"Is it because of grams and poppy?" Ava asks.

"Yes and because I am feeling the pain from the people as well. We are all going to miss them because they were great people." Jasmine explains. "If you want Brandon, you can take her back to the castle. I want to go to the temple."

~~~~~

Vincent kisses Serena's forehead. "Those will be questions for Jasmine, and I am sure she will tell us more when we get there. Until then try not to focus on how they died."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st November 2015, 7:08 pm

“She asked me to keep it on the down low that it was a surprise, but here is the letter. I will tell her that the bow is missing when we get to Moldova. It shouldn’t be too much. If it is important, we will send you a telegram.” Audra said as she handed the letter over to Micia. “I wouldn’t have said anything had things not have been missing.”

~~

Brandon takes Ava from Jasmine. “Are you sure you will be alright?” He asked her. “Will you be checking on your brother while you are there?” He asked. “I know your parent’s were going to head over there to check on him as well.”

~~

“It is hard not to think about.” Serena said. “You know how my mind goes, once it starts it won’t stop.” She said with a chuckle. She yawned. “I didn’t sleep well last night. Maybe I can get some rest while we are on our way.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd November 2015, 9:28 am

Micia takes the letter and reads it. There is something that Jasmine is hiding, Ava is not even old enough to hold a bow. It is too big is a bow for Sakura. Too feminine for Daniel. She will have to ask why the sudden interest. "Thank you Audra, you are dismissed."

~~~~~~

"That is exactly why I am heading there. I don't think it would be appropriate for Ava to be there." Jasmine kisses both of them and heads to the temple. Once there she sees Daniel standing proud. They have an extra guard because of all the people. They also express their condolences to Daniel. He accepts them gracefully.

She takes her place in line, although she could have moved her way up. Once she gets up there, she looks at the bodies. They have been cleaned up and only the top have is showing, covered by glass. She can hear the place quiet down as she bend down and kisses the glass. She goes to Daniel and embraces him. "Thank you for doing this. I know they appreciate someone familiar watching over them."

~~~~~~~

"You get all the rest you need." Vincent holds her close and rubs her stomach. "I will wake you up when we stop for lunch."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd November 2015, 3:40 pm

Brandon takes Ava back to the castle. She cries having been separated from her mother. “It’s ok Ava, mommy will be alright.” He said soothingly to her. They head up to her room and he puts her down so they can play. Ava doesn’t seem to be in a playing mood as Brandon sits down in the rocking chair. She runs over to him and hugs his knee.

“I miss mommy.” Ava said looking up at her daddy.

“I know you do sweetheart. She will be back soon.” Brandon said. He picked her up and then the book that was on the table. “How about I read to you?” He said. She nodded her head and he began to read to her.

After a while there was a knock at the door. A telegram had been received from Moldova saying that Audra and Malachi would be coming soon. He put a sleeping Ava in her bed and walked over to the study to calm down.

~~

Serena closed her eyes as Vincent held her and rubbed her stomach. “I feel so safe in your arms.” She said. In her mind she wondered if her grandmother had thought the same in her grandfather’s arms before they passed away. She fell asleep in his arms.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd November 2015, 3:52 pm

Daniel hugs Jasmine as long as she wants to be hugged. He knows there are pictures being taken of them. Jasmine finally releases him. "Sorry about that, it is just seeing them like this makes it real." She walks down the line and greets more people as they leave as well.

Eventually she makes it back to the castle. She decides to walk, noticing the higher security. Her tears are gone by the time she makes it back to the study. "It is a madhouse now, but if you want to go later you can. How was Ava?"

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd November 2015, 4:01 pm

Brandon shakes his head. “I expected it would. I will hold off until tomorrow seeing as the people will probably be gathering for the next twenty-four to forty eight hours.” He said. He holds up the telegram he received earlier. “We received word from Altier, both Audra and Malachi will be here in the next few days.

Ava wasn’t in the mood to play today. I tried to get her mind off things, but she seems worried about you. She wanted you and cried for you but I finally was able to read to her. She is taking a nap now. How is Daniel doing?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd November 2015, 4:07 pm

"He and I had a good cry together. You will probably see it in tomorrow's papers. He looks so handsome in his uniform." Jasmine sighs. "I am sorry, I just didn't want Ava there now. We can take her later. Did you want me to go with you tomorrow?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd November 2015, 5:16 pm

“I didn’t think it would be a good idea to take her this time anyways. She will be alright. We can take her later this week when it has died down some.” Brandon said. “As far as tomorrow goes, you are welcome to go with me. I wouldn’t mind going after the temple has closed to the public.” He said as he stood up.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd November 2015, 5:51 pm

The carriage continues after making a quick stop. They have decided to take the shortest route and not stop at the Goddess temple. As they exit the carriage, Vincent notices a couple of Moldovan painted horses. They stick out like a sore thumb among the other horses at the stable. Sure enough they have the royal mark. It is not unusual as this town is close to the border. He wonders if Serena notices it.

They go into the Inn. "I am sure you are sore, I would love to work out your muscles later. Maybe a warm bath as well?"

~~~~~~~~

"I understand. I am sure we can find someone to watch her." Jasmine sits next to him. "I know we are expecting Serena and Vincent tomorrow. I still need to get the telegraphs out. There is so much to do."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd November 2015, 3:55 pm

"A warm bath would be amazing right now. Do you think we could have dinner in tonight? Normally I wouldn't mind eating out but I don't want to deal with the crowd.

I wouldn't mind asking the Moldovan guards that are here if they know anything more about what happened. I saw the painted horses out front." Serena said.

~~

Brandon put his arm around Jasmine and held her. "I think right now the telegrams can wait till tomorrow. I'm sure word is spreading like wild fire right now." He said. He kissed her cheek gently."Audra and Malachi should be here in the next two days or so."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd November 2015, 4:04 pm

"If we can run into them, we can ask. They probably will defer us to Jasmine though. I don't even know if they are staying here." Vincent checks in and orders dinner to be sent up to them. He brings Serena up to the room. "Why don't you relax a little and take the bath after eating. That way you won't fall asleep before dinner."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine relaxes in Brandon's arms. "You are right as usual. Dillon will probably have it typed up for us tomorrow as well. Why don't we grab Ava and have a nice quiet family dinner?"

They go over to Ava's room and she is playing with Daniel and Sakura. She runs over to Jasmine. "I missed you Mommy, wanna play army guys with us?"

Jasmine nods. "Daniel used to play army guys with me all the time to protect me from the storms."

Ava's eyes widen. Daniel nods. "That and the pillow forts too."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd November 2015, 5:55 pm

Serena heads up with Vincent to their room. "I didn't think of that, though you are right." Serena said.

She sits down on the chaise and leans back. "This little girl isn't as active as the boys were. Sometimes I have to poke myself to remember I'm pregnant. Well except when I have to bend over and can't." She said.

~~

Brandon smiles as Ava hugs her mother. "I told you she was alright." He said patting Ava.

Sakura walked over and hugged him. "Mom and dad went to the temple and said they were going to check on grandma and grandpa. I'm hungry." She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd November 2015, 6:41 pm

"She probably has more room. Before you had two bodies in you instead on one." Vincent points out. There is a knock on the door. It is the food. Vincent brings in the tray and sets it on the table. "I hope you are hungry."

~~~~~

"Well I think we should all raid the dining room for some food. First clean up the toys and wash up." Jasmine instruct them. The kids race to the bathroom to wash up. Jasmine puts her arms around Brandon. "I think we can handle one more."

The kids get washed up and then run to the dining hall. There the find some vegetable lasagna. "Ohhh yummy!!" Sakura exclaims. Jasmine laughs as she sits at the table.

"Now remember your manners Sakura." Jasmine sits down.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top