Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 3 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 26th August 2015, 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear Serena and Vincent,

I hope you guys are able to come to the party. Little Ava is growing so quickly. I cannot believe she is going to be a year old. It will be nice to see the boys again. They must be at least five now. Ava took her first steps for Mom the other day. She was tickled pink except for the fact it took place at the park. Of course the people ate it up. Mom still does not like the limelight at all. Sakura treats her like a little sister.

We just got back from Ells for a treaty negotiation. Lawrence was only there for support. I handled the whole thing. They are still upset about Nathaniel and Levi, but I was not rude to them. Speaking of they are in the process of adopting a little boy. Little Gwen is so adorable. She has brown hair and the greenest eyes. She is really outgoing and Nathaniel has to keep an eye on her sometimes.

Oh and congratulations! I cannot wait to give you more belly rubs. I hope for your sake your little one is a girl. How does it feel to be the only girl?

My the Goddess keep you safe until you come here, and I hope to see you soon.

Jasmine
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 6th September 2015, 6:58 pm

Jasmine twirls her hair in her fingers. "I say how about we go to the maze and find a certain corner. Have a little bit of fun, then finish it at home." She suggests. "If you are good, I think I have the perfect outfit for when we get home."

~~~~~~~

As Serena gets ready, so does Vincent. He strips down and changes into a Moldovan traditional outfit. This one is blue with brown tribal tattoo like markings on it. He dances as he approaches the bed. He kneels on the bed and moves around for Serena.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th September 2015, 7:39 pm

Brandon puts his arm around Jasmine and pulls her close. "That sounds like a great idea to me." He said as he kissed her. He then offers her his arm as they make their way through town.

The people see them together and give them space this evening. They know its rare for the two to be out without the princess so they must be having a date night. They make it to the maze and he smiles. "It's been five years, think I can lead us this time?" He asked winking at her.

~~

Serena smiles as Vincent dances for her. He kneels over the bed and she smiles as she leans back. She licks her finger and then beckons him over with her finger.

When Vincent makes his way over to her she kisses him in a hungrily fashion. "You are such a tease and a wonderful dancer." She whispered in his ear.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th September 2015, 9:17 pm

Jasmine takes his hand and nods. "Go ahead and lead me. I am glad that Iverson didn't know about the makeout corner. There are no lights there."

Brandon leads her through the maze skillfully. He takes her to the bench and she sits down in his lap. She love the fact that it is just the two of them, but at the same time it feels odd to be without Ava. She leans forward and kisses him.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent goes to Serena, thankful that this pregnancy is so much better than the last. He hovers over her and gives her the attention she needs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th September 2015, 9:28 pm

Brandon ran his fingers through Jasmines hair as she kissed him. It felt wonderful to have her in his as again. He couldn't remember the last intimate moment that the two of them had shared alone. He kisses her as one of his arms is wrapped around her and the other goes through her hair.

He breaks the kiss and smiles at her. "I'm glad you talked me into this. I missed this so much."

~~

Serena is very happy with Vincent. She has her arms wrapped around him as he gives her some much needed attention. She rubs her hands on his chest and looks up into his eyes. "I love you so much." She said as she kissed his neck softly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2015, 2:50 pm

"It is so nice to have time for just us." Jasmine fists Brandon's hair. She is so glad he has kept it long. He wears it long as well unless they are traveling to a foreign country. She kisses him again, tugging on his lower lip as she pulls away. "How about we finish this in the bedroom."

~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent gives Serena's body the attention it desires. He lies next to her after they finish. "I love you so much my love." His hand rubs her stomach. "I cannot wait to be a father again."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2015, 6:03 pm

Brandon smiled at Jasmine. “I thought you would never ask. You deserve some much needed attention.” He said. He had always loved it when she pulled on his hair. He helps Jasmine up before standing himself. He pulls her close for an intimate kiss before slowly pulling away from her.

They walk out of the maze together hand in hand and make it back to the castle. He just can’t keep his hands off of her though and when they reach the castle he picks her up and carries her up to their room.
~~

Serena has her head on Vincent’s chest and she takes a deep breath. She loves the way he worships her body and the way it makes her feel. “I love you too Vincent.” She said. She then kisses his chest as he rubs her stomach. “I cannot wait to have another one I can hold in my arms. I love holding the boys in my arms, but they are just about too big for me to do that with anymore. They are growing up so fast and I miss them being little.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2015, 6:19 pm

Jasmine laughs as Brandon picks her up and brings her into the bedroom. He sets her down in the bed. "Now, I need to get ready. Think sexy thoughts, I will be right back." She kisses him then get up and runs to the bathroom. She gets ready.

Soon she comes out wearing nothing but the green silk shirt. The top buttons are undone. Her hair is long framing her face and body. There is a smirk on her face. "So are you interested in some one-on-one time?"

~~~~~~~~

Vincent continues to hold Serena. "They are getting too big and too squirrely to hold anymore. I love them so much, and I love both of you." He love holding her in peaceful quiet.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2015, 7:05 pm

Brandon smirks and gets naked. He walks over to the bed and then poses on the bed for Jasmine. She walks out of the bathroom in the green shirt. That green shirt he had given her six years ago. He smiled as he sits up. “I can’t believe you still have that shirt. You are so sexy in it. You are so gorgeous.” He said.

He walked over to her and lifted her chin up to look into her eyes. “Of course I want some one on one time with you.” He whispered. He then kissed her intimately on her lips.

~~

Serena was enjoying the peacefulness. “I miss the peaceful nights together, but here we are with another one on the way. I am glad that you love us. You make me so happy Vincent.” She said. She picks her head up and looks at Vincent. “Would you want another son or a daughter?” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2015, 7:40 pm

Jasmine pulls Brandon down. "You know as well as I do that you don't want this shirt on. So why don't you remove it from me?" She loves flirting with him. She straddles him and kisses him

~~~~~~

"I just want a healthy baby, gender does not really matter. I want a healthy mom as well." Vincent plays with her hair. "Are there any names you are thinking of?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2015, 8:01 pm

Brandon’s hands caress over the shirt that Jasmine is wearing. He smiles as he looks up at her from the bed. “Someone is on the flirty side tonight.” He said as Jasmine straddled him. “I love it.” He whispered as he looked up into her eyes.

Brandon ran his hands up her shirt and began to slowly undo her buttons. When he was done he slid the shirt off of her and looked at her beautiful body. “I love you so much, your looks, your heart, your smarts and your body.” He said as he caressed up her body to run his fingers though her hair.

~~

Serena bit her lip as she looked up at Vincent. “If we have a little girl I would like to name her Abigale Joslyn, what do you think?” She asked. “And if we have another boy I think maybe Gabriel Ryan.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th September 2015, 8:16 pm

Jasmine does not say anything, but keeps her mouth busy. Brandon does not interrupt her as she makes love to him. She lies back in bed after she is done. "We have to get a babysitter more often."

~~~~~~

"I love both of those names. Now, get some sleep my love. If I know out boys, they may be up bright and early." Vincent snuggles up to her. "Your Dad is an early riser as well. He probably will want to leave at sunrise."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 7th September 2015, 8:24 pm

Brandon smiles as he holds Jasmine in his arms. “Wow I forgot how an evening together could feel alone. Thank you for reminding me.” He said. He kissed her gently and pulled the blankets up over them. “Now, get some rest, we have to finish Ava’s birthday stuff tomorrow.” He said. He kissed her lips as she fell asleep in his arms.

~~

Serena yawned as Vincent snuggled up to her. “We have been up a while.” She said. She smiled as she kisses his chest one more time. “Good night my love, I hope your sleep is wonderful tonight.” She said. It doesn’t take long before she is asleep in Vincent’s arms.

~~

Morning comes and Brandon makes it up before Jasmine does. She is still in his arms and she is still beautiful. Her hair is slightly over her face and he gently moves it with his fingers. He doesn’t want to wake her, but he does love to watch her sleep.

~~

Serena is up early the next morning. She can hear the boys running up and down the hall and all she needs is for them to run into the room to find the both of them naked. She wasn’t ready for that yet. She gets up and showers to get ready for the day. She is so glad that her morning sickness isn’t as bad as before. She feels rather well this morning, just a little tired, most likely from the previous night’s activities.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th September 2015, 4:19 pm

Jasmine feels something on her face. She bats at her hair. "Five more minutes, Goddess, what are you doing up so early?" She mumbles and snuggles into his chest a little more.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent gets up after Serena. He packs up the overnight bag as she showers. He goes in after she finishes. "I hear the boys are already up. I feel bad for your parents. Hopefully they will be alright in the carriages I wonder if Reginald was good or not?"

A knock sounds on the door. "I hope you guys are up. Breakfast will be in 20 minutes." Iverson barks through the door.

"I guess that is our cue to make our presence known." Vincent winks at Serena.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th September 2015, 8:27 pm

"We have a lot to do today love. I can't help it if I am an early riser either. Besides, I'm sorry that I woke you up." Brandon said as he Smiled.

~~

Serena chuckled. "I packed a special bag for the boys, so don't worry. Though I'm hoping that the trip is great." She said. "Now go get ready and I will let dad know we are ready." She said. She gives him a kiss and then walks over to the door.

"Don't worry dad, I am ready and Vincent is almost ready so I'm going to work on the boys."

"Don't worry about the boys, they are ready. They have been up for over an hour." Iverson said as Serena opened the door.

"Thanks dad, we will be downstairs then in just a moment." Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th September 2015, 8:57 pm

Vincent gives instructions for the servants. He meets the others in the hall. "DADDY!!!" Both boys yell as the run and jump on Vincent. They start talking a mile a minute about the fun they had last night. He drags them to the kitchen. "Wow sounds like you boys had fun. Thank you so much for taking care of them. Now go sit down."

The boys scramble to their seats and sit nicely waiting for breakfast. Vincent sits down next to Serena and kisses her. "Thank you guys for watching them. I know they are a handful."

"It is nice for them to get together. Reginald had fun as well." Kalista tells him. "We also have servants to clean up the messes."

~~~~

Jasmine looks up at him. "How long have you been awake and looking at me? I just want to stay here in my Brandon cocoon, but I know we have to get up. I figure we will let Ava unwrap only a few of the presents she gets. I cannot believe how many she has gotten."

She stretches while still in bed. "I know that Audra and Malachai will be here later on today. I have two rooms set up for them in the guest hall. Everyone else will be here tomorrow. They will have the rooms in the royal hall. It is so nice to have a full castle. Oh and I also want to see the horse later on as well."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th September 2015, 10:04 am

Iverson had pulled Kalista’s chair out for her. He pushed her under and sat down beside of her. “They were surprisingly good last night. They did make a mess, but they are boys.” He said. “Serena, did you pack the kit I was telling you about for the boys?”

“Yes, made it yesterday after I packed for the trip. I hope it works.” She said as they bring in breakfast. The boys are still talking a million miles a minute as they eat. “I hope they burn off some of this energy. I don’t remember being this energetic at their age.”

~~

“I vote we put all the kids in one room, that way the kids can play together and tire one another out and give the parents all a break.” Brandon said.

He rolls over on top of Jasmine and pins her to the bed. He grins at her before kissing her. “Don’t worry, I will take you out to see the horse but this morning I think I want a private breakfast with you on the patio and then we can finish getting everything ready. We have more than enough time to enjoy ourselves and to get everything finished before Audra and Malachi gets here.” He then sits up gets off the bed. He poses for Jasmine. “Care to shower with me this morning?” he said winking at her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th September 2015, 2:57 pm

"Ohh I cannot wait to see what is in this special kit. I don't think it contains the special tea." Vincent chuckles. "I hope you have two of them since we are traveling in separate carriages.

"I think our boy will be entertained enough sitting by the driver." Kalista replies.

"Well ours decided to be naughty yesterday, so we won't get that relief." Vincent adds.

"So how are we going to do the carriages? We can also switch at any time. I don't mind spending time with our grandsons." Kalista winks at them.

~~~~~

Jasmine loves to be pinned by Brandon. She returns the kiss before he gets up. She slowly rises to a seated position as he poses. She stands up and walks around him. "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

After a playful shower, Brandon orders breakfast. They set up the balcony for breakfast. Jasmine is dressed in a simple sundress with waves on it. Her hair is still slightly damp. "I really love Moldova, I know to some it is monotonous, but I would not have it any other way."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th September 2015, 5:07 pm

“Don’t worry Vincent; I made sure to pack enough for both of them. They will enjoy the ride to Moldova.” Serena said to Vincent. She looked at her parents. “We can take them for a while; if you want to take them after we stop for lunch then I am alright with that as well. I may be tired then, though it would be nice if they took a nap as well.”

Jonathon looks up and makes a face at his mother. “Naps are for babies, why are you taking a nap for mommy, you’re not a baby.”

~~

Brandon smiles as he takes Jasmine’s hand at the balcony table. He squeezes it gently as she talks. “It is a beautiful country, and I am glad to be a part of it. I don’t think I would have my life any other way.” He said as they ate breakfast. He was wearing a white shirt with a beige pair of slacks. He looks up as he finishes his coffee. “I hope Ava grows up to love this place as much as we do. Now, come on and I will show you the horse."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th September 2015, 6:39 pm

"Well your mommy has a baby growing inside of her. So that is why she is tired and takes naps." Vincent explains to Jonathon.

"How did mommy get a baby inside of her?" Samuel looks down. "Can I get one in me too?"

Kalista covers her mouth and chuckles. "We will tell you after we get going." Vincent tells Samuel. "Only mommies can have babies, not daddies. Now eat up so we can get going. The sooner we leave, the sooner we get to the Goddess temple."

~~~

Jasmine cleans up the plates and puts them on the tray. "Yes, I want to make the horse is tame enough for her. I cannot help but be concerned."

They walk outside to the stable. "Hello Majesties, did you want to take a ride today?" The stable hand greets them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th September 2015, 6:50 pm

Iverson has to cover his mouth until Reginald looks up puzzled as well. “Did Serena eat a baby?” He asked concerned. Jonathon looked up half scared to death.

“Thank goodness we are going to the temple today…if mommy ate a baby then maybe the goddess can save the baby.” Jonathon said.

Serena had to cover her mouth and cough hard to keep from laughing. She looked at Vincent. “You get to deal with this.” She said smiling at him.

They finish up breakfast and head out to the carriage. They begin to load up and Serena hugs her parents. “We will see you later when we stop till lunch. Until then, good luck with Reginald.” She said chuckling.

~~

Brandon smiled at the stable hand. “Yes sir. If you would could you please saddle up the new mare for Jasmine and my horse for me as well?” He asked.

“Give me just a few minutes and I will have them ready for you sir.” The stable hand said. He walks over and gets the horses ready. A few minutes later he walks over and has the horses ready. “Here you are majesties.” He said.

“Thank you.” Brandon said. He walks over and smiles. “Now, would you like to meet Ava’s horse?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th September 2015, 7:16 pm

Vincent shakes his head. "No Jonathan, Mommy did not eat a baby. The Goddess saw how much Mommy and Daddy love one another and decided to give a gift to us. But the baby has to grow inside of Mommy until it is ready to be born." He hopes that is a good explanation for them.

They get loaded into the carriage. They hear squeals from Reginald as he is seated by the driver. Then they take off. "Oh Serena did you remember your flute at all. I know the boys love to hear you play."

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine approaches the horse. "She is beautiful." She takes the brush from the horse and brushes her gently. She horse is calm around her. It is a younger horse, one that will grow with Ava. "Her name is perfect for her right Auburn Sunset."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th September 2015, 7:26 pm

The boys look at one another and shrug their shoulders. They are done with the questions. They are disappointed at first when they hear Reginald on the carriage, however their interest picks up when Vincent mentions about their mother playing music. “I do have my flute, here let me play a tune for you.”

The boys are happy. Both of them had shown interest in music, but not in flutes. They liked the way they sounded but they didn’t want to play them. They both like fiddles and Serena had decided to have them take lessons during the year. She pulls her flute out of her bag and begins to play a lively tune.

~~

Brandon smiles. “She can’t be more than a year old. I don’t think she’s even had a foal of her own yet. I think she will be a wonderful start for Ava. Her temperament is wonderful.” He said. He looked over at the stable hand. “Do you think you could put the name Auburn Sunset as her name over her stall, please?” He asked.

“Yes sir, I will get on that right away.” The stable hand said.

“How about we take a quick ride and you can see how she is.” Brandon asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th September 2015, 7:38 pm

Vincent loves to hear Serena play. Both he and the boys are clapping along. "Mommy more!" Jonathon demands when she stops. He is glad that they love music so much. It really makes traveling a lot easier

~~~~~~

Jasmine checks the tacks then gets on Auburn. The horse was not upset at all. "Wow, she really is calm. It is hard to believe she came from the island." She looks over at Brandon. "Now I wish I had my riding gear on. Brandon she is perfect."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th September 2015, 7:48 pm

Serena can hear her mother playing in the carriage in front of them. She smiles and listens for a moment before joining in. Between the two of them, they play for a while as they continue to head towards the goddess temple.

~~

“You can side saddle and we can go outside to the corral long enough for you to get a feel of her riding.” Brandon said. He gives his horses lead back to the stable hand and instructs him to make sure he gets some exercise and then helps Jasmine up. He then leads Auburn outside and walks her around the corral with Jasmine on her back for a while. “What do you think?” He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th September 2015, 8:24 pm

They stop for a quick lunch then the boys switch carriages. Reginald sleeps with Serena until Vincent wakes them. "We are going to reach the temple."

Upon arrival, Jonathon and Samuel jump out of the carriage. They chase each other around. Reginald joins them. The guys help their ladies out of the carriage. "Please tell me that they behaved for you."

~~~~~~~~~

The carriage house is filled as they wait for the carriage to stop. Paris bounces out of the carriage as Malachai help Audra and William out. "Oh welcome guys!" Jasmine greets. "Now give me that little one."

"Not so fast, I get the baby first." Lawrence goes over to Audra.

Jasmine shrugs and goes to Paris. "I have a lot of face paint that needs a pretty little face. What should I paint for you?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top