Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force Users Main

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force Users Main Empty Force Users Main

Post by xenolion 9th December 2011, 9:15 pm

{Attn: All}

It is the middle of the first trimester at both Academies. A brisk fall breeze fills the air and the Academies buzz with excitement. It is open house week, the time of year when they welcome everyone to visit the school. It is the shot in the arm the Academies need.

Indeed, sadness, worry, and fear marks the faces of many in both cities as UU1 Force Users have been disappearing in the dead of night. It began only a month ago when poor Synna Sevarne, UU1, was found dead at the Crescendo Academy entrance by UU1 Force User, Instructor Amden. Synna's body was covered and hidden by the city councilmen within minutes of discovery and none of the details involved in her death were given to the public. After that day, member after member of the UU1 class have disappeared in the night from their rooms and houses of both Academies. Many have asked for the details of the body found, but no information was given. As such, life has temporarily just pushed on with an awkward silence and an unsolvable mystery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Staccato University, Jacob Kaprelian is teaching his class. One of his stellar students, Jessie James is in the class. He gets a smirk on his face as he gets an idea. “Class excuse me a second I will be right back.” He finds the nearest telepath and tells him to send a message to the Lower Level Professor. It is time for his students to have some practice.

He returns to the class, addressing them. “Students I think it is time we put our skills to the test. I just contacted a class of lower UU level students. Well I think it is time for them to get a taste of Staccato training. Gather your things and go to the training area.” He leaves the classroom knowing they will follow.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Force Users Main Empty Re: Force Users Main

Post by Red 9th December 2011, 9:47 pm

[ATTN: Open]

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, focus, there's things to do!"

Several students in class jumped as Isaac Visei's voice rang out over the class, supernaturally loud. It was a large group, and so often he had to use his force just to make sure everyone was paying attention. "Calm down, gossip later, and pay-"

Isaac stopped a moment, blinking in surprise as he heard a voice ringing in his head. Some of the students giggled awkwardly. Isaac raised one hand to brush his long hair from his face, listening.

"It seems we've been summoned," Isaac said. He raised his voice again. "We're moving to the training hall! Professor Kaprelian and his class are awaiting us, so don't dally!"

Isaac vaulted over his desk, taking long strides purposefully towards the door as conversation exploded behind him, and his students began to follow.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th December 2011, 10:05 pm

(ATTN: open)

Aliqua, her face totally red, was completely silent as every one around her were talking pretty loudly. Aliqua hates highly crowded places, and she never got used to being in a class room, being as shy as she is, it is really quite challenging for her to be in one. When Isaac demands silence with his excessively loud voice, Aliqua jumps and lets out a small scream that she chocked by putting her hands in front of her mouth, luckily her scream was not very noticeable considering it had been highly muffled by Professor Isaac's voice.

Isaac then announces that the class will be going to the training hall so, Aliqua gathers her stuff and she goes up to her professor and asks with a shy tone in her voice '' uu.. umm.. Mr. Isaac .. sir.. who will we be training with... if you... you dont mind me knowing ?'' while turning more and more red.

Last edited by JackSkillet on 9th December 2011, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th December 2011, 10:20 pm

[Attn: Open]

The trail had been long, and the mountain climb longer, especially because she hadn't used her powers. Not that using them for something as simple as mountain climbing would've drained her, but she had been caught without them before and then she had been twelve. And a twelve year old girl's fist barely impacted. Except that she'd hit him in the crotch after that first punch. Even a twelve year old hit there hurt. The rock in his eye that followed had also been effective.

Saoirse tucked the loose strands of her green hair out of her face. She would need to buy a leather strap or two to tie it back. The one she had had gotten caught by a sharp rock and ripped off, then fell back down the mountain. She hadn't felt like climbing down after it.

She sighed. Who was she kidding, she couldn't control her powers that way, she could only keep her strength in check. As long as there was energy nearby to absorb, she'd never truly be using her own normal physical strength. She hated that. It means she'd always be vulnerable. Unless she just exhausted her power and trained that way. She might try that sometime. Maybe once she found a place to truly be alone.

Up ahead, she saw a city. She focused--Nothlynn? Well, she needed supplies, and why not stop at the local library, as well. That was the only thing people and cities were good for: books and supplies. Of course, she'd need money, but there were easy ways to get that, too. Another thing people were good for. But if it weren't for people she wouldn't need money in the first place.

The people here seemed friendly, though whether feigned or genuine she didn't care, she ignored them equally. However, she noticed this city seemed pretty quiet. After an hour of randomly meandering through it, she didn't get what she usually expected. There were no douchebags loser assholes trying to hit on her that she could bludgeon then take their money, no gangs, nothing. The place was so squeaky clean that she wanted to spit. She shrugged, at least she now knew where the library was.

She had heard there was one of the Academies here she had heard about in her travels. A place where others like her gathered under the guise of Academia to hone their powers and learn. Yeah, she'd been on the receiving end of such "tutelage." Better to be out of here quickly, lest she have to snap a few necks to make examples if they tried to recruit her. They had a library, but there was no way she was putting her neck in that noose. She was strong, but she'd need to be one of their--what did they call it...?--UU1 levels to stand any chance of bringing the place down around their heads while she laid its foundation with their blood.

She looked at the library and smiled. Here was a peaceful place where she could enjoy herself. She walked in.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 9th December 2011, 10:34 pm

(ATTN : Open)

Reah moved forward to the huge gates of the city and looked up, amazed by the size. Two guards were standing in front the the opened gates and one of them approached her, wondering what a kid was doing there alone.

''Excuse me kiddo, but aren't you a bit young to be traveling alone ? Are you waiting for someone ?...'' He asked gently to her.

Reah got surprised by the guard and tried her best to answer him well. Travelling alone sure had been weird on that point... to set up your own path and get questionned by older people all the time. ''I'm not waiting for anyone, I'm searching for someone... and don't worry about me, I've been reading books and looking at map to come all the way here. I'm doing just fine....'' She paused as the man got a look of surprise on his face at the kid's answer.

''Well then... just be careful out there, if you need any help to find the person's house you're searching for, you can ask.'' The guard added still speaking gently.

''Thank you.... but I should be fine really...'' Reah said as she started to walk inside the city. ''I wish I could find him here.... but ... I highly doubt he's over here...'' Reah thought to herself as she walked a bit further, simply amazed by how big this city was. She look at the crowd and approach a lady. ''Excuse me... you know where is the library ? '' She asked with her cutest look.

''Aww aren't you cute, well ...'' The lady started to explain how to get there and Reah smiled, thanking the lady as she followed that path. When she arrived, she standed there... speechless about the number of books there was in this library. Reah smile and ask the owner behind the counter ''May I borrow a table for the day ?.... ''

''Of course you can sweetheart, read as much as you like.'' The owner said with a smile.

''Alright, thank you.'' Reah then quickly went to place a few things on a free table and started to go left to right to get interesting books, starting to get a nice pile on the table. But then she saw something that looked rather interesting.... A book that seemed to be about water force.

She stretched out to try on reaching it, however it was a bit too high for her. Reah didn't give up though she wanted that book. Barely touching it with her fingers she tried to bring it toward her, however it was stuck tight in there.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th December 2011, 10:36 pm

{Attn: Open}

Phaedra sat in class with her book open on the desk. Her mind however was elsewhere. She hates this time of year. Not only was the Academy busting at the seams with visitors, but they were nosy ones. At least she is lucky as a UU4 she is avoided by everyone. She tunes out her professor looking outside. She wishes she was done here already so she can go back to the infirmary. It is there that she truly feels alive. When it is just her and the patients.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th December 2011, 10:44 pm

[Attn: Reah]

Saoirse had just finished her 300th book and replaced it. It had been all of two hours. There was really no point in taking them to sit down as fast as she could read, so she was merely pulling them out, standing there as she buzzed through them, and then moved on. Several times she had to wave off the librarians who insisted they could help her find the book she was looking for if she'd just tell them, never dawning on them that should could actually read as fast as she could turn a page--which was also really fast.

As she put the book back, she noticed a young girl stretching for a book. The girl couldn't be any older than eleven. Saoirse smiled; she liked kids. Adults were morons, kids, at least, had a reasonable excuse.

"Hey there," she said in a friendly voice. "Here, let me get that for you."

She pulled the book out the girl was stretching for and handed to her. Suddenly, there was the loud crash of books falling. One of the librarians, it seemed, had dropped his books, looking as if he'd just seen the impossible. As he was staring in their direction she looked around for the source, but, unable to find it, gave up.

She turned back to what she was doing and started reading another book.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 9th December 2011, 10:57 pm

(ATTN : Saoirse)

Reah got surprised when she heard a friendly voice who gently took the book out to give it to her. ''Than-'' She didn't have a chance to finish that the librarian droped some books which did a large thud on the floor. Reah jumped from the noise and wondered what happened and if the librarian was okay. Reah then noticed he was looking toward their way and she felt a bit bad. ''D-did I do something wrong ?...'' She asked from her spot, a bit shy.

The librarian stepped out of his surprise and smiled at her ''No no darling you didn't, excuse this old man here. '' He take back his book and go on.

''Weeiiird...'' She whispered under her breath when she noticed the lady moved to an other book and looked up at her. ''Hum.... sorry to interupt your reading.... but thank you for your help... My name is Reah....'' Reah told the green haired lady, feeling a bit shy.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th December 2011, 11:05 pm

Saoirse finished reading the book, closed it, then realized the girl had been talking to her. Immediately, she thought about what she had said.

"Ah. Reah," she said, "that's a lovely name. It's a pleasure to meet you! And it was no trouble, at all! You look like you're a book lover, too. That makes us kindred."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 9th December 2011, 11:13 pm

Reah smiled and nod ''Yes... I've been reading books since I was really young. My brother always told me that there was you could learn everything through books, which is quite true ! I love reading about everything I don't know.'' She said way more at ease then she looked to be a few seconds ago.

''Say... can I know... your name ? '' She asked the lady curious and unsure at the same time, she didn't want to be rude asking it.

HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th December 2011, 11:18 pm

"Oh, I guess I didn't give it, huh?" Saoirse said. "I'm Saoirse."

She fetched around for something else to say, but could think of nothing. Conversation wasn't one of her strong suits; she rarely ever talked to people. And the few times she did usually involved inflicting pain and asking simple questions.

"Well, Reah," she said sweetly, "I guess I'll leave you to your book hunting. Your brother sounds like a real smart guy. I like books cause they're full of useful information. And stories. I heart stories."

She smiled sweetly at the girl, replaced the current book had been holding, then pulled out another one and began reading again.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 9th December 2011, 11:24 pm

''I see... It's a nice name too.'' Reah said smiling. ''I love stories too, especially fantasy ones.... '' Reah still smiled, but felt a bit lonely inside thinking back of her brother. She truly whished that the day they would be reunited could come closer.

Seeing that Saoirse seemed a bit busy reading an other book, Reah simply added. ''Well... if you feel like it... I took a table in the back, I'll be there all day so you can come and see me if you'd like. '' She said hoping that the lady would. After all it was probably the first that didn't ask too much question of her about why she was alone and such.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th December 2011, 11:53 pm

Saoirse had gotten so wrapped up in her reading, she hadn't realized the girl had said anything or left to her table till 30 minutes later. By then, she had read over 30 books. The kid seemed lonely; too bad Saoirse read books too fast for their to be a point to sitting at a table.

Half the day had passed and the library was beginning to close. Saoirse had read three quarters of the library by this point. She could finish tomorrow. She walked out of the library and began to head out of the city to find a place to sleep. Maybe tomorrow some idiots would crop up that would allow her the chance to rob them.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 10th December 2011, 12:26 am

Tieran walked casually through the streets of Nothlynn. He stopped periodically to look at the occasional store along the way. This part of the city was especially busy since there was an open house going on for the Crescendo Academy. Many people were going in and out of the academy, visiting the area and interacting with the students. As he neared the academy, he stopped to gaze at it. The academy itself was impressive, and when he was younger, he had planned on attending, but of course, things never worked out as planned. Tieran grimaced before looking away. A part of him wanted to finally check the place out, but his gut was telling him he’d be better off if he stayed away from it all together.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 10th December 2011, 8:59 am

[ATTN: Aliqua]

Isaac shifted as Aliqua approached. "Stay on my good side when talking to me, dear," he said, tapping his left ear with a finger. He was speaking literally, not figuratively. He was entirely deaf on his right side, the result of an experiment while he was a UU3. He had been trying to figure out to what extent he could manipulate sound waves from a source besides himself. He had locked himself in a storage closet at a nearby bar, and had played with the sounds that were coming in through a crack under the door. Somehow it hadn't occurred to him that amplifying the sound too much could be, well, harmful.

"But yes, we'll be training with Professor Kaprelian's students, UU1s and UU2s. Just a training exercise, I'm sure, there's no need to worry about it." He kept up a fast clip, leading the way down the corridor towards the training hall.

Last edited by Morgra on 10th December 2011, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 10th December 2011, 12:21 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Aiden walked down the steps of the Academy among a large crowd of people who were leaving after touring the building. She figured it would be the best way to sneak out without anyone she knew recognizing her.

The reason why she had to sneak was because she was skipping class. If someone saw her, like Finn or Branna, she'd be screwed, so it had to be a covert operation. Her father would be teaching right now and the others would be heading to class so once she got out she'd be home free.

After she got far enough from the Academy she left the group and headed down a side alley. Her house was near the Academy, so she had to circle back around through a series of alleys, but she had done this before so it was no problem. After about a minute or so she made it to her house, which was one of the average two-storey houses given to families of those who worked at Crescendo.

She entered the home and went upstairs to her room, where her sword was laid out on her bed. This sword was one of her most prized possessions, handed down to her from her father, who had in turn gotten it from his grandfather. It was made especially for Pyro Users, and her father had gotten good use out of it, you could tell by how worn the sheath was.

Aiden strapped it around her waist and exited the house. She smiled to herself, and headed toward one of the side exits of the city.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th December 2011, 3:53 pm

Group at the training grounds

Jessie was in class. Mr. Kaprelian was his instructor for this class. He had been in other classes in the morning and was ready for some much more hardening classes. A training class would be more like it. When the instructor made mention of having class on the training grounds and having the younger class men come in for training he smiled a quaint smile. Great it was a training session with lower-class mates. He let himself a satisfactory laugh of achievement. Putting the younger classmates on the edge during training was always fun. He looked at his watch. 12:15. if he was going to make it to training he was going to have to skip lunch and move himself to get there. He started to run to the training grounds.

Jessie was a UU2 Pyro user. He was the star pupil of the Kaprelian’s and always considered himself a bit above everyone else. His parents had been in some unknown accident and had died suddenly when he was a child and he had been in an orphanage for a long time. When he was 12 he realized he was a pyro user and the orphanage had kicked him out. He turned to the academy for help and he was taken under wing by the Kaprelian’s in a short time. It wasn’t long before they had given him everything he had ever dreamed of and worked for them as often as he could. However in turn he wound up becoming a cruel individual who acted mean and hateful on the outside but only wanted friendship and understanding on the inside.

He made it to the training grounds right on time. Mr. Kaprelian was already there lining up the younger classmen. He saw Jessie and smiled. “Ready for training JJ?” He asked. JJ was what he would only let certain people call him. Usually only the inside people got to call him that. Which were far and few in between.
Jessie smiled As he looked the lower UU levels over. What a piss poor group they are he thought to himself. He listened to Mr. Kaprelian talk to them.

“Now groups you are going to train the best way you can train! You will fight with a few of the UU1 users. They will NOT hold back from ANY attack or anything in General! If you go down then you are down and will be NO good to anyone. If you Die then you Die because you weren’t strong enough in the field of battle. Its kill or BE killed boys and girls and there is NO room for error on a real battle field! Today Is only a training session. You won’t be killed because I won’t allow for you to be killed. Injuries though are another matter. Injuries will make you stronger! So GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES!!”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 10th December 2011, 4:12 pm

[Attn: Open, Training grounds people]

Unlike all of the students who were chatting and conversing amongst themselves, Yuugenma was busy making a house out of pencils in the back of the classroom. In fact, Yuugenma wasn't even aware of the mass of students before him. He carefully placed pencil after pencil, with concentration one would only see from a surgeon. After several minutes, he managed to make a simple box. With a massive pile of pencils to his side, Yuugen could make his house as tall as the ceiling.

He was about to put down the next two pencils when Isaac made his announcement to the class. Startled, Yuugen dropped the pencils onto his box, causing the structure to collapse. A resounding "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" was heard from the rear of the classroom. Yuugenma pulled off his mask and glared angrily at it. "Why didn't you warn me about the teacher!? This is all your fault!" He exclaimed at the face. He slammed his head onto the table, then he proceeded to flip said table, then he stormed out of the room along with the other students.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th December 2011, 4:50 pm

[Attn: Open, Training Grounds]

Fiore choked down a groan when Isaac announced they would be training with UU1 and UU2 force users. The training was a load of bull, or at least in his mind it was. He was already steeling himself for the assault he was bound to get on his mind and person. It was always this way. He could take a beating, and shrug off some of the more serious injuries--mostly because of his history not his Force--but it didn't make it less draining on him. Being a former student of Crescendo Academy didn't help anything either, and it seemed like some of the teachers hadn't hid that from his fellow students. He wasn't trusted here, not that it really bothered him much.

The minute he stepped into the training room he could feel the tension in the air. People were nervous. He maneuvered his way into the back of the Lower UU group, letting out a heavy sigh. His eyes narrowed at Mr. Kaprelian when the man spoke.
"Way to make everyone nervous as hell", he thought bitterly to himself.

He shifted slightly letting out a harsh breath through his nose. A wisp of his long dark hair fell into his face, and it occurred to him that his hair falling all over the place out of his loose pony tail would not make matters any easier. Keeping his eyes on those around himself he reached up to pull the holder out, and his hair fell around his shoulders. He quickly threw it back up though, wincing at how tight he had pulled it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 10th December 2011, 5:32 pm

((Attn: Open))

Anjalie checked her planner, pursing her lips and raising an eyebrow. Today was a tutoring day. Or rather, this evening was a tutoring evening; the twins would be at the Academy for the duration of the school day. She shrugged and wandered to the kitchen of the home she had inherited from her adoptive mother. After procuring a few cans of tuna from the cupboard, she slipped on a pair of sandals and headed outside. She made her way toward the edge of town where stray cats tended to linger. Her mission, of course, was to feed them.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty..." she cooed when she thought she heard a meow, crouching down and opening one of the cans. The cat that might have been there didn't emerge, so Anjalie left the can and moved on.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th December 2011, 5:57 pm

[ATTN: OPEN]

Kyle sits on the wall patiently, barely moving as the trees outside shiver slightly in the wind. The wind is chilly, but she pushes it off as she looks around her with alert eyes.

Generally, nothing happens at this time of the day. Most citizens are in the University or Academy and at work. No one ever entered the gates until a few hours from now.

Kyle zones out of her watchful attitude and comes back to her sentry partner--Layne. Layne is gibbering on and on again, but Kyle generally just shuts him out and forgets to listen to the majority of his complaints.

Unlike Kyle, Layne hates Force Users. He despises the Academy and verbally praises the Mayor on a regular basis for tolerating the entire group of people so effectively. Not only is he quite open with his opinion about them, but he also never hesitates to discriminate against them while they are present.

Kyle, however, disagrees with Layne. She finds that not only are Force Users equal in every way, she also finds them, in many instances, to be quite handy. They are generally very helpful on the sentry and most are kind to her.

In fact, a Force User will be due to help on the sentry line when classes are completed for the day. She wonders who she'll be getting today. Kyle is always in charge of the Force Users on sentry with her--which makes her a saint, in Layne's eyes--and it is always her responsibility to demonstrate to them the proper protocols. Though Force Users help on the sentry line, they generally work with the military, not in it.

"Kyle?" Layne asks uncertainly, "Hello? Are you even listening to me?"

"Of course I am," Kyle lies, "I always do. We all need someone to talk to on these long, boring, uneventful days. I'm just focused, is all. Part of the job."

"Yeah." Layne says with doubt, "I just hate how boring it gets out here. "Honestly, I don't see how you can be so alert all the time. I usually catch myself dozing when I'm with someone who doesn't let me talk."

"It's my job." Kyle says, "Besides, if my father even heard a rumor about my dozing on a wall...."

"Ha! So glad my parents aren't my superior in the military." Layne gloats.

"Yeah. Lucky you." Kyle states, staring off in the distance, "Let's just hope we continue to have a nice, calm day. You should feel good knowing that everyone in the city can feel safe because of us."

"Psh. We should be in the city, protecting our citizens from the Force Users." Layne protests.

Kyle doesn't reply.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th December 2011, 8:52 pm

(ATTN: open)

Aliqua was surprised to learn that she would be training with UU2's and 1's she suddenly got quite nervous and stayed as red as always will walking in zigzags and tripping here and there as she follow Isaac closely.

She thinks to herself ''i hope i do good... i want to prove that i can stand up to UU2's !'' with a slight determined expression on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 10th December 2011, 8:57 pm

[ATTN: All in Training Hall]

Isaac had listened in silence after arriving at the training hall, pursing his lips. He put on a face of approval, as he glanced over at Jacob Kaprelian. "What are you waiting for!" He yelled, as his students seemed to hesitate. "Get out there and find a partner! No one learns without losing, so get out there and start learning!"

He stepped back as some of the bolder students stepped forward and found a partner. He made his way slowly over to Jacob, stopping near him, not too close. "I'm glad you called them out here," he said, giving a respectful nod and a smile. "They need to wake up, and this just might work for some of the brighter ones."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th December 2011, 9:03 pm

(ATTN: all in training hall)

Aliqua hears he professor tell them to go find a partner, so she takes little steps forward, really to shy to go engage any one, waiting in the middle of every1 she looks around, almost shaking of nervousness, hoping some one will come see her and that she wont be left out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th December 2011, 9:11 pm

Group on the training grounds

Jessie stood to the side with his instructor. He knew what the underclass men were about to go though but that didn't mean he wouldn't enjoy it. It was almost like payback to him from when he went though the same thing. At least in his mind that was how he saw it. He knew that it was no play game with the training they did.

He watched as they younger groups kind of massed together. He grinned as his instructor took charge. "OK guys! I was this training to be a learning experience for all. Now get out there and Learn something!"

With that The training began!

(If you guys want to pick partners for this training then go right on ahead! if not its one massive brawl with the uppler UU levels attacking the Lower UU class! Stick to the rules of the UU levels! )
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top