Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synthetic Target (A Mass Effect RP)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Synthetic Target (A Mass Effect RP) Empty Synthetic Target (A Mass Effect RP)

Post by Tokahia Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:43 am

The loud music was booming, lights where flashing and people having fun. Garrith sat quietly watching everyone have fun. He picked one hell of a day to be in "Afterlife". He didn't know what was worse when he showed up, the mercenary beating up someone, the plague that was killing almost all the races or the three worst mercenary groups all teaming up just to take out a single person. Then again it was called "The land without Law" for a reason.

Garrith hated it here but he needed information out of someone. He knew that this was the only place to get it, though he needed to get the information quickly otherwise he would surely piss off Aria T'Loak. That was one thing he never wanted pissing her off was never a good thing. A man walked in looking nervous, Garrith looked down at his datapad reading his target info.

The man looked around before walking past Garrith's table. He waited for a bit before the man left the club. Garrith got up and followed the man. He needed to get this information before the man vanished. The man started to walk faster, Garrith kept walking at a normal pace. The man darted down an alley way, Garrith turned the corner only to be met with a gun in his face.

"You thought I was real stupid didn't you Archangel? Well you won't get me to tell you anything." The man said.

"You have the wrong Turian. I just want to talk. Preferably without the gun in my face." Garrith said.

"I can't do that. No no no not when you were the one following me. I am trying to protect myself!" The man said.

"And you have every right to do that, but listen I just want information." He replied

"Oh? How do I know you won't just kill me after I tell you? I am sure that you are Archangel!" The man replied.

"If I was Archangel I wouldn't be asking you for information. You would be dead already and your employers would be hurting for jobs. Seeing as how you are the one holding the gun then it is safe to assume I am not Archangel. Now just answer one question for me and you are free to leave. You won't ever see me again." Garrith said taking a step back from the man.

"Fine One question. Then you better keep your word." The man said putting his finger on the trigger.

"I always keep my word. I need to know the location of an inmate. Last I heard not many people know that kind of stuff, but you do. The Inmate's number is 24601." He said taking another step back showing he was being true to his word.

"Inmate 24601? Why are you looking for that one?" The man replied lowing his weapon.

"That is Personal. So can you tell me the location or was this a waste of energy?" He replied.

"Sorry Can't help you. Getting info on that Inmate is best left to Cerberus. Even I couldn't get a hold of info on that inmate." The man said.

"Damn. Another dead end. I will keep my word. You will never see me again. Though that doesn't mean I won't see you again. Next time don't aim a gun with the safety on." Garrith said before leaving.

Garrith walked around the streets of Omega. He was back to square one, no new information and no way to get in contact with Cerberus, let alone a way off of Omega. He sighed and sat down on a bench, he rubbed his face with his hand. After a while of sitting there not doing anything he pulled out his datapad and started to read information he had gathered.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Synthetic Target (A Mass Effect RP) Empty Re: Synthetic Target (A Mass Effect RP)

Post by JerriLeah7 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 am

Saerya steps into the docking area, the three large Krogans behind her remaining silent as they follower her out of the Amaranth. The Krogans walk behind her as a large case comes out, levitating above the ground above a hovering disc.

As the ship's outer doors close, she nods her head to the Krogans as they take their stances around it protectively and she walks forward and towards the Afterlife. Aria will be pleased with her timing, though it will be doubtful that she'll really care.

There is nothing hardly important in this delivery--or Saerya would have been asked to deliver some of her things in privacy. She's done so before, and her discretion was greatly rewarded, which is why Saerya is almost disappointed that no such thing occurs this time.

The last time she had such an arrangement, however, a Salarian had almost taken it from her, which had really been a pain. Thankfully, the fool had failed and she hadn't been killed for her failure. She wouldn't put it past Aria to do that at all.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Synthetic Target (A Mass Effect RP) Empty Re: Synthetic Target (A Mass Effect RP)

Post by Tokahia Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 am

Garrith looked up from his datapad seeing an Asari with three Krogans around a box. He watched as they were headed towards Afterlife. He got up and walked over to them. He was vary careful not to have to make it look like he was going to steal from them.

"Excuse me miss. I would like to ask you if I could get on your ship. Once you are done dropping off this package. I have plenty of credits to pay if you wish for that sort of thing." He said.

He watched and studied the Asari. He knew the Krogans were probably not to happy with him talking to her. Garrith didn't care he needed a ride off of Omega, and a delivery ship would be more than enough to get him away from here.

"If you could please just take me as far as the Citadel that would be more than enough. I need to see C-sec anyway to clear up a... misunderstanding." He said.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am

Saerya signals to the tensing Krogans as the Turian approaches, her head inclining to assure them that everything is alright. She listens carefully and politely as he asks for a way off of Omega when her business is finished.

She hesitates for a moment and then smiles warmly. "A trip to the Citadel? Well, I most certainly don't see why not--I have plenty of room aboard my ship.

I'm Saerya; may I ask what your name is? It's a pleasure to meet you.

If you don't mind waiting for me at my ship's docking while I finish up my business here, I'll gladly take you to wherever you need to go--the Amaranth travels throughout the entire Terminus System, as it's a highly regarded delivery of trades.

Perhaps you've heard of it."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 am

"My name is Garrith. The honor is all mine Saerya." He said with a slight tip of his head when she introduced herself.

He listened to her talk about her ship. He could tell that he might enjoy his stay on her ship. He pulled up his datapad when she mentioned her ships name.

"Hmmm the Amaranth. I must say I have never heard of that one." He said as he typed on the screen.

He pulled up a list of ships he had stayed on. The list seemed to go on forever as he scrolled down to type in a new entry. Once he was done he put the datapad away.

"I will await you and your... friends, at the docking bay." He said looking at the Krogans.

With his final words he gave a deep bow to Saerya. He walked away from them making his way to ship docking. As he walked down the hallway he noticed that the mercenary and his injured target were gone. Garrith was glad that man had left, he didn't much care for the man's barbarian methods.

He leaned on the wall and pulled out his datapad again. He knew it was the best way to pass the time while waiting on someone. Just as he was about to look at the datapad his eyes caught a glimpse of a ship sitting in the docks. His mouth opened in shock. Garrith put away his datapad and walked over to the window. He almost looked like a kid outside an candy shop.

"My word... I never would have thought I would see it in person." He said to himself. "The Normandy here at Omega. Such a sight to behold." He continued.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:21 am

Saerya smiled again as she nodded her acceptance of his final statement before she walks on and into the Afterlife. It really isn't her sort of place at all....when she's in there, people generally like to ask why she's not 'up there dancing.' It's quite annoying. Still, she steps in and stops before one of Aria's cronies.

He looks at the case critically, pulling out a paper and writing the number on the casing down. He looks back up at her with a bland expression and speaks with a blunt, uncaring tone.

"You know the drill. The case will be checked. When all merchandise has been checked, your funds will be transferred to your account. You can leave when you want."

"Your welcome." Saerya says, plastering on a smile, "I am ever glad to assist."

With that, she exits the place hastily, glad that she didn't have to leave the first room. She walks by quickly, trying not to get in too much of a rush and she heads back alone. The Krogan's agreement was a free trip to Omega, and she has given it to them. At least now, she won't have to worry about them.

As she paces quickly ahead, she almost finds herself walking into a woman with dark hair and tight, black and white clothing. There seems to be a familiar emblem on it, but she can't quite remember what it is...

"I'm so sorry," Saerya says as the woman looks over to the two people with her. One of them walks ahead out of her field of vision, but she sees a black man wearing similar clothing and the same emblem shaking his head and signaling to catch up before following.

"It's alright. Be careful, not all on Omega are as forgiving," The woman says in a sultry voice. She walks on, and so Saerya does, as well.

She finally finds her way to the docking area and cannot help but notice the Normandy as well. Her eyes widen as she rushes forward and two words slip from her lips:

"No way."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Garrith looked over noticing Saerya when she spoke. He chuckled a little bit at her reaction to seeing the Normandy.

"Quite the ship that one. I take it you have never seen it in person either." He said.

He moved closer to Saerya, then he gazed back out at the ship. He had noticed the Krogans hadn't shown back up, not that he much cared, they looked like they wanted to kill him just for being Turian.

"Well shall we get going? The Citadel is quite a distance to travel. Will your Krogan friends be joining us on such a long ride?" He asked.

He stepped back form the glass pulling out his datapad and typing in something before putting it away.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Saerya shakes her head, signifying that she has indeed never seen the ship for real, either. She is still gazing at it as she answers his questions about the Krogan, speaking as if she is still a little dazed off into some other world.

"I....uh..." Saerya says, distracted until her gaze finally shifts back to the Turian, "Uh...no. The Krogans won't be joining us. Their destination was Omega. They work for Aria, not I."

Then, the ship's outer door begins to open as she steps into the small room and waiting for the Turian to follow. As the door closes, the decontamination process begins, as she stands there quietly.

Finally, the door before her opens into the Amaranth as a voice welcomes the captain back aboard her home and returning her to command of the bridge. She looks over at the Turian with a polite smile and seems relieved to be back where she belongs.

"Would you like a tour, Garrith?" She offers, "It's not much here, but we do have quite a welcoming atmosphere. Our crew is a bit small."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:34 pm

"Ah Aria's Krogans. That makes more sense now." He said when she told him about the Krogans.

He followed her into the decontamination room. Once on board he heard a robotic voice speak. Before he could ask about it Saerya had offered him a tour of the ship.

"I would love a tour. Out of curiosity does this ship have a room on the starboard side with a window?" He asked.

He followed the Asari around the ship. He always loved walking around different ships. Garrith also loved when crews welcomed him as one of their own.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Saerya nodded and smiled, "Yes, we do have one. Would you like to stay there? It's truly is great room."

She shows the Turian about, careful to make suer he knows where are the necessary areas are, especially the medical bay and the dining room. When she shows him to the crew's quarters, she introduces him to her good friend Marcand, a Turian, and Allen, a human.

"Marcand, Allen, this is Garrith. He'll be aboard our ship for as long as he wishes." Saerya says with a smile, "Please don't torture him while he stays, hmm?"

"Alright! Nice to meet ya, Garrith!" Allen says with a nod as Marcand nods his head with greeting, "If you need anything, you can ask me. I'll be around...mostly flirting with hot chicks, so if you see any, I"m probably there."

Saerya rolls her eyes, saying nothing as Marcand laughs before punching Allen in the arm and looking over at Saerya with slight apology and amusement.

"You shouldn't be harassing the ladies, Allen." Marcand says softly, "Saerya will get offended by that, if you aren't careful. She's a woman, if you haven't noticed."

"Oh, I've noticed," Allen adds with a chuckle, "But she's in charge. I like submissive types, not those that scare all off the stars out of the Terminus Systems."

"OH, hush." Saerya says with a smirk, "Do me a favor and show Garrith to our Starboard Side Viewing Room, will you? I have to get off of this place--Omega smells."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm

"Hahah Eye eye captain." Allen said.

"Thank you Saerya. I have to agree Omega has the worst stench of the galaxy. Plus it is hard to scrub that smell off." Garrith said with a laugh.

"Come on this way before she decides to throw us all out the air lock." Marcand said grabbing Garrith by the arm.

"Agreed." Garrith said before turning and walking away with Allen and Marcand.

As they walked Allen couldn't help but stop every five feet and talk to some woman. Marcand and Garrith both rolled their eyes at him. Garrith pulled out his datapad and wrote down information on people as they walked.

"Hey what is that?" Allen asked reaching for the datapad.

"Personal notes. It helps me keep track of people I meet. Important people have a folder where as ships I stay on have a different folder. Notable ships I see get their own folder as well." Garrith said pulling the datapad out of Allen's reach.

"Awe not gonna let me take a look?" Allen asked watching girl walk by.

"No not at all. I haven't shown this to anyone and I plan to keep it that way." He replied.

"You got to sleep at some point man." Allen said making another reach for the datapad.

"Will you leave him alone Allen. If Saerya knew you were hassling him you could be in trouble." Marcand said.

"All I would have to say is look at the ass on that woman over there." Garrith joked while pointing away from them.

"What where?" Allen asked as Garrith and Marcand laughed.

"Well here we are. Your home away from home." Marcand said knocking on the door.

"Thank you both. I am sure I will find you if I need help." Garrith said walking in and closing the door behind himself.

Allen and Marcand left to go back to their regular duties. Garrith looked around his new room, it wasn't much but it was the one thing he could rely on in most ships. He walked over to the desk and sat down setting the datapad in front of himself. He opened up a file marked 24601. He sighed as he read down the gathered info. After a while he rubbed his eyes and closed the file. He reached into his armor and pulled out a couple of dog tags.

One of them read N7 while the other had some basic info on himself. He looked at them for a while then looked back at his datapad. He closed the one file then made a new file. He labeled it Sae he then started to type in some basic information before closing the file.

Garrith looked around on his datapad before sliding it under his pillow. He sure as hell didn't want Allen to get it though he knew it wasn't the best hiding spot. He stood up and let the dog tags rest against his armor. He went and looked out the window as the stars went by. He had never gotten tired of watching the stars.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Saeyra watches the three walk away before heading up to the bridge. She sets in the coordinates before heading up to her quarters to shower and change. Before long, she's feeling like herself again--rid of the stench of Omega.

She hears a knock at her door and she releases the lock, allowing the visitor in. It's a lady, red haired, human, and looking bored.

"Captain, could I have a moment?" She asks seriously.

"Anything for you, Doctor." Saerya says with a smile, "What can I do for you?"

"It's about Korid's leg..." The woman says hesitantly, "He won't let me touch it, much less treat it. He insists that only his wife could ever treat him, and--"

"You head on down there," Saerya says, cutting her off, "I'll follow shortly and handle this ridiculous stubborn headed defiance of his. He'd better listen to me. I can't have a crew member with a broken leg."

"Yes, Captain." The Doctor replies apologetically, "I'm sorry to bother you with it."

"It's no problem, Doctor. I'm just sorry he's being such a pain." She answers, shaking her head. "I'll be right down."

As the doctor makes her leave, Saerya is sure to have all of her armor placed away properly and that her casual clothing for this ship looks clean and professional. Then, she heads out of her room and down to the room where her new guest is sure to be, taking some Turian casual wear with her that she borrows from Marcand on her way there.

She enters in after a brief statement to make sure she is still welcome before entering and handing the clothing to her guest.

"You can wear those, if you'd like." Saerya says, "And I already showed you where the showers are, should you need them. I have to head to the medical bay for a time, but after that, I'll be eating in the dining area, should you need me."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Garrith heard a knock on his door. He turned and looked at the door before giving the command for the door to open. Saeyra walked in and put some clothing down in front of him.

"Thank you Saeyra. I think I might just take you up on that shower. Never liked being on Omega." He said with a chuckle before watching her leave.

He took the casual clothes and put them on before grabbing a towel and locking his room as he left. He really didn't want Allen getting to his datapad. He made his way to the showers and got the horrible smell of Omega off of him before joining people at the dining area.

Garrith grabbed some food and picked an empty table by himself. He knew it was only going to be a matter of time before either Allen and Marcand or Saeyra joined him. As he ate he watched people interact with each other, soon Allen and Marcand had sat down with him.

"So I see my clothes fit you well Garrith." Marcand said.

"A little snug around the collar, but it gets the job done." Garrith replied tugging on the collar.

"So come on give me a look at that datapad of yours." Allen said bugging Garrith again.

"How about no. It has taken me three years to gather most of that information I won't have someone destroying it in a matter of seconds." Garrith replied taking a bite of food.

"Oh come on what harm could I do? I just wanna look at some of those ships you wrote about." Allen said nudging Garrith.

"The answer is still no." Garrith said.

"Wait three years worth of information? I get the ships but you said there were important people files in there. What would be three years worth information on someone?" Marcand asked.

"If you must know what has taken me three years is I am looking for someone." Garrith said.

"Oh now this I have got to hear. What is her name? Actually just tell me about her body." Allen said.

"I will tell you neither of those. I will tell you a number and that is how I refer to the person I am looking for." Garrith said.

"A number? Doesn't that seem a bit rude to number someone instead of calling them by their name?" Marcand asked.

"Not when the number is their prison number." Garrith said.

"Oh don't tell me you want to break them out of jail." Marcand said.

"I never said break them out of jail. I just want to see the person." Garrith said.

"So come on tell us what is this elusive number you arn't telling us?" Allen asked taking some food off of Garrith's plate.

"24601 I would also ask that you don't say the person's name out loud." Garrith said taking the food away from Allen.

"Whoa... Wait you said 24601? Good luck with that. I hear that prisoner vanished off the face of the galaxy." Marcand said.

"Yes and the only way to get information now is to find someone in Cerberus. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anyone in Cerberus to squeeze them for information." Garrith said.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Saerya exits the medical bay with a limping man as she assists him with walking. She has his arm around her shoulders as he uses her as a leaning post, and she casually leads him into the eating area with a scowl on her face. She is talking as she enters, and some of the crew look up as they step through.

"...if you give me any more crap, Sir, you'll just have to--" Saerya was saying.

"Woah! He's alright!" An Asari lady says from the back with a swift clap of her hands, "Way to go on that recon mission, man, we're so glad you're alright."

The crew members clap a little, looking at the injured man with relief as he is seated nearby with Saerya's help. She grimaces at the noise, but quickly moves to the counter where the cook gives her the man's meal. She delivers it to him quickly and gives him a look of a stern warning.

"Now, now," Saerya says, and the ship quiets, "Our next mission is going to be....fun. A lot of fun. And it's also going to be dangerous. We're about to head out to the citadel to restock and, of course, to visit family as per usual.

I'm warning you all now. This is not our usual delivery run. So, if you don't want to get hurt, don't get back on this ship when you see your family. I mean it. As it's top secret, I won't be going over the details until after we have left the Citadel, so be patient, don't nag me with questions, and trust me when I say...it's dangerous.

Now eat."

Saerya adds this last with a wink as she smiles and seats herself after grabbing some food and seating herself at a table on her own. She is quite distracted, it would seem, as she stares out into nothingness as the loud conversation picks up in the dining area yet again.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Garrith watched as the Captain walked in with a limping man around her. He was very quiet while everything went on in the dining hall. After a while everyone went back to what they were doing and Saeyra had taken a seat by herself.

"Will you two excuse me." Garrith said to Allen and Marcand before getting up from the table taking his food with.

He made his way over to Saeyra's table. "May I Captain?" He asked standing there with his tray.

"Come on leave the nice captain alone." Marcand said grabbing Garrith by the shoulder.

"Actually I have something I wish to talk to the captain about. So Captain? What do you say? Though if you would rather talk about this in private I am sure you wouldn't mind dropping by my room later." Garrith said shrugging off Marcand's hand.

Garrith stared at Saeyra waiting for an answer. Marcand tried to pull Garrith away but he was almost like an immovable object.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Saerya jumps, her eyes moving to Garrith instantly as she is pulled out of her dream-like state. She smiles sweetly and shakes her head at Marcand to demonstrate that she isn't bothered.

She signals for him to take a seat as she takes a bit of her food, pondering to herself before saying anything. Allen stops by and gives her a part of his meal that he didn't eat, and she trade it with something she hasn't eaten, as well. They apparently have favorites.

As Allen walks away, he smugly winks at Garrith and teases him: "Dropping by your room? Wow, you go for the most dominant right up front, don't ya, man? Niiiice."

Saerya raises an eyebrow, pointedly holding up her tray with a threat to throw it at the man as he laughs and quickly walks away back to his table, Marcand at his tail. She then returns her gaze to Garrith and swallows before speaking.

"Is this something you'd prefer to be private? If so, we can discuss it elsewhere if you'd like. I'm almost finished eating, anyhow." Saerya says politely, "However, if you'd prefer to chat here, feel welcome to speak whenever you wish."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Garrith watched as Allen and Marcand walked away before turning back to Saeyra. He knew he would have a good quip for Allen later. He had to stay focused at the moment. Saeyra spoke first and Garrith listened to her.

"No here will be fine. Wouldn't want Allen to get the wrong Idea." Garrith said with a small chuckle. "I want in on your mission. Though I want your help in return. I will stay aboard your ship for whatever missions you need help with dangerous or not. As long as you help me find someone. Deal?" Garrith asked holding out his hand.

Garrith knew he needed Saeyra's resources to help either find a Cerberus member or the person he was looking for. Either way there was no reason he couldn't at least help her with her mission in the mean time.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:22 am

Saerya hesitates. This Turian is obviously more than capable of finding a missing person--unless it's not just a person. It's true that Saerya has always had...connections with information--classified information. It helps with her deliveries, but still. Either way, if he can put his life in danger, so can she, no?

"Alright," Saerya says finally as she takes his hand, "You have a deal. You're an official member of this crew until you decide you no longer want in."

She leans back, then, a smile on her face, happy to have gained another crew member that she can hopefully come to trust over time.

"And since you're a member of this crew, I'll be supplying you with armor upgrades, weapons of your choice when needed, ammo, and all the other perks. Anything you need--run it by Marcand. He's our supply officer. I'll be happy to debrief you on our next mission after our happy Citadel visit."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 am

Garrith was glad she agreed to help him. It was very rare that he could find someone willing to help him. He got up after finishing his food.

"I will send you an email about who I am looking for once I get back to my room. If you have any questions after having read the information please come see me in private. I don't like talking about it in person." He said putting his tray away. "Though for now I must write up a very good explanation as to where I have been for the past three years. No doubt the Council will have questions. If you need me you know where to find me." He added before walking away.

He went back to his room and pulled out his datapad. He typed up a quick email for Saeyra.

To: Captain Saeyra
Subject: 24601

Captain this is the information on the person I am looking for. While in public I would like you to refer to the person as 24601, in private well... then we can speak freely. 24601 is a prison number but I have no clue which prison. They are a powerful Biotic, best if one doesn't anger them. If you want to know more than the attached file please come see me in person. I will try to answer anything I can.

~Garrith.

He sent the Email before starting a new one to Marcand.

To: Marcand
Subject: Supplies

Marcand, I hear you are the person to talk to about getting supplies on this ship. After our trip to the Citadel could you please obtain the following for me.

M-92 Mantis Sniper Rifle
M-23 Katana Shotgun
M-5 Phalanx

Thanks in advance.

~Garrith.

He sent the supply list to Marcand then opened up a file to start his argument to the Council. He didn't really know where to start. He knew he needed to explain himself but there wasn't really any kind of explanation he could give. At least non he thought would be good enough for the council.

After an hour of not being able to think of what to say he closed the datapad and tossed it on his bed. He leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling.

"I wonder how long it will take the Captain to ask me about 24601." He said to himself.

"How about you start talking now?" Saeyra said as she walked in.

"Ah!" Garrith said falling out of his chair. "Captain, well that was a nice surprise. I bet you are here about my Email. Well ask away I bet you have questions." he added as he stood up.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Saerya leans up against the wall, looking out the window as she shakes her head and crosses her arms. She smiles, though, as she speaks.

"I hope you're enjoying our Observation Room," Saerya says with a smirk, "And your entire email was vague. Who is this person and why are you looking for them?

I can help you find this person, quick and easy, after our first mission with no problem. However, I need a little more information than that if you want results."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:41 pm

"I am enjoying the view." He said walking over to the window, his back was to her.

Garrith took in a deep breath an listened to Saerya. After a while of standing in silence he turned and looked at her.

"Yes I don't like putting to much information in messages. I never know who might be watching in. I am sure you understand." He said with a slight chuckle.

He paced back and forth trying to decide what information he thought was important or not.

"You're right with such few details I am sure that it is hard to find something. Though with all the knowledge I know about this person, I still can't find them." He added.

Garrith finally stopped pacing and looked dead at her.

"This information is hard for me to talk about. 24601.... well.... Damn it..." He said looking away.

He then turned and looked out the window. Garrith could see Saerya's image reflected in the window.

"Three years ago... Before Sovereign's attack I was involved with 246... With Jack. We had a complex relationship. On the surface we looked like enemies, me working for the Alliance and well Jack being Jack. Well known Biotic Criminal. Though I got to know Jack... and well we fell in love." He said with a pause.

"Then came the fateful day where Sovereign attacked. During the fight all I could think about was what I had to lose...The last thing I remember that day was fighting the Geth and then darkness. I woke up days later on a ship going who the hell knows where. The crew thought I was one of theirs and I have been jumping ships ever since." He said turning around to look at Saerya.

"So there you have it. Jack is who I am looking for and why because I am in love with her. If we find her you should ask her about the day she destroyed a space station and got vandalism charges. I always did love that one." He said walking back to his desk and sitting down.

He leaned forward and rested on his elbows. He then clasped his hands together and stared at Saerya waiting for her to speak. "Well Captain? Is there anything else you would like to know?" He asked.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Saerya listens, saying nothing, but cringing on the inside. She'll not question the guy's taste....but she will help him, as she already said she would. Conveniently enough, Saerya already knows where the convict is.

"Well...." Saerya says hesitantly, "That'll be an easy fix. I already know where she is and whom she is with. However, I'll have to discuss this matter with Cerberus. Our next mission is with them, and they're the ones she's working with.

I'm sure they won't mind helping you out in return for helping me. We shall see. Surely, you'll see her again."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:11 pm

"Cerberus? No that can't be..." He said to himself.

He stood up and slammed his hands on the desk. "I know Jack. She would never work with Cerberus. No offense Captain but I am smelling some bullshit. Are you sure that Intel is correct?" He asked.

Garrith's brow curled over into an angered expression. He didn't know what else to say. After a while he sat back down and exhaled. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Sorry Captain. That wasn't directed at you. I just don't like Cerberus much. I am sure you can understand." He said. "I think I need time to let this information sink in. I mean Jack working with Cerberus isn't her style." He added.

His angered expression had vanished. It was more a look of worry then anything else. He looked up at Saerya.

"I agreed to help you til we found Jack. Hell I might still help you, depending on what your long term mission is. I don't much like being a delivery man. After the Citadel, Our mission and Seeing Jack again... I will give you a better answer. Just deliver a message to who ever your Cerberus contact is for me will you." He said.

"My message is this Captain," he said with a pause, "If they fuck with me and don't agree, I will personally hunt down every last one of those Cerberus bastards and kill them til I have the Illusive man begging for mercy." He said with anger in his voice.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Saerya says nothing, letting the Turian vent out his anger. She understands his distaste towards Cerberus, as most would definitely disagree with their methods. However, his opinions won't change anything.

"Perhaps I should...restate what I just said." Saerya says, "Jack is working with a person she trusts, whom is working for Cerberus. So, you see...it's not really Cerberus, she just 'happens to have Cerberus operatives' around her. So to speak. She'll probably blow up the Cerberus ship or something when she's done.

At least, that's from what I hear about her. At any rate, I'll be sure to pass your message along, and if the Illusive Man has any issues, I'm sure he'll let us know."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokahia Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:57 am

"See had you said that instead of saying she worked for Cerberus I probably wouldn't have been as angry." Garrith said. "I don't care what the Illusive man thinks. Listens this chat has been fun, but I should prepare more for when we get to the Citadel." He added.

Garrith grabbed his datapad and started to type away on it. He knew that eventually the Captain would leave. He started to type all kinds of thinks in to his datapad. He was rather absorbed into the typing, he didn't notice that Saerya had left.

"So you and Jack huh?" Marcand asked knocking on Garrith's door.

Garrith looked up from his work. "I figured you would know who I was talking about." He said to Marcand.

"I guess Allen was right, you do go for the dominant type." Marcand said with a laugh.

"Yeah well Jack is so dominant that she makes the captain look submissive." Garrith replied with a slight chuckle.

"You must be loco to love someone like Jack. Anyway just came by to say that we will be at the Citadel soon." Marcand said.

"Thanks." Garrith replied going back to his work.
Tokahia
Tokahia
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top