Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St PigeoNation's Roleplay

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

St PigeoNation's Roleplay Empty St PigeoNation's Roleplay

Post by sagiri 17th June 2012, 12:23 am

A new semester had begun at St. Pigeonation's Institution. It was only the second day of school and already it was becoming apparent that some things would never change.

"Coooooo! Coo! Coo! (This is not pudding! Okosan came in here for one purpose, and that purpose was pudding!)" Okosan used his WING ATTACK on the pudding he'd been served. It fell to the floor, at which point Okosan began to stomp on it while cooing vehemently.

Kazuaki had been attempting to grade tests over lunch, but both the test papers and his meal were thoroughly forgotten as he dozed. His nap soon came to an abrupt end when a serving of pudding bounced off his head. He snapped awake, rubbing his head, and looked around for the source. Not surprisingly, Okosan was throwing plates around and making a general ruckus.

"Okosan, that's enough," he said through a yawn, but he went unheard. Okosan stormed over to the other side of the cafeteria, at which point sleep took over again.

Shuu entered the cafeteria. He couldn't remember the last time he'd eaten, although he assumed it was more recently than he had last slept. More importantly, it had been a while since he had observed the students. The first thing he saw was a fantail pigeon going on a rampage. He recognized that pigeon as Okosan, the captain of the track team. He was faster than the average bird and worth keeping an eye on. Shuu remained near the doorway and observed Okosan as he continued to throw things around, intrigued.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

St PigeoNation's Roleplay Empty Re: St PigeoNation's Roleplay

Post by Holsety 17th June 2012, 12:44 am

Ryouta sat at the lunch table with Hiyoko, and the pair was eating peacefully until Okosan erupted nearby. It was inevitable, really; he always freaked out on days that they served pudding. Ryouta watched in horror as the serving of pudding went flying and hit into Mr. Nanaki.

"San! That's enough!" he called after the fan-tail. However, Okosan had been lost to pudding rage and began to stomp around and throw plates, and completely ignored Ryouta. "Aaaahh..."

It was then that Hiyoko jumped up from where she was sitting. She grinned at Ryouta. "Don't worry, I'll get him!"

She began to take chase to the raging bird, however he was too fast and she was unable to catch him. Instead it just ended up causing more chaos.

To add even more to the chaos, one of the cafeteria windows suddenly exploded into pieces. The students who were sitting near it quickly cleared out, revealing a Luzon Bleeding-Heart standing in the shards.

"My crimson breast told me to come to this place!" he proclaimed. He looked around and spotted Okosan, then flew up into the air and said, "The Bone-White Bird of Bean-Eating is possessed by an Avatar of Chaos! I must smite him with the Holy Spear and bring an end to his reign of terror!"

He then landed on one of the tables and pulled out a mapping pen. "Come! Fight me!"

Last edited by Anghel on 17th June 2012, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 17th June 2012, 1:23 am

Sakuya sat alone in the cafeteria, poking at his 'meal'. He hadn't tried it, but it obviously was not fit to eat. It was baffling that such a prestigious school would be so sub par in so many aspects. Suddenly, the sound of an angry bird and smashing plates filled the air. Sakuya looked up from what could only loosely be called food to see a rampaging pigeon. He recognized the nutcase from his homeroom.

"Mongrel! Cease this at once! Can't you at least try to act civilized?" he yelled over the racket. Although it seemed things couldn't get worse, another nutcase came crashing through a window, spouting nonsense. "What is this madness?! This is a cafeteria, not a circus!!"

"They're awfully lively today, wouldn't you say?"

Sakuya turned toward Yuuya, the source of the voice, who was sitting next to him. "You! When did you get there?"

"Salutations, Sakuya! I saw you sitting here all by yourself, and it pained me to think about how lonely you must be," Yuuya replied, then casually sipped his drink.

"I told you not to speak to me, you, you-"

"Mongrel?"

"Yes! Leave right now, or-" Sakuya was interrupted when something smashed nearby. He glared over at Okosan. "What is the meaning of this? Stop this foolishness!"
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 17th June 2012, 10:01 am

Another bird soon joined the fray, this one abruptly entering through the window. He began shouting even more nonsensically than Okosan, which was a feat in and of itself. Shuu remained where he was, continuing to observe. These two would make excellent subjects for future experiments. He grinned at the thought of it.

"Coo! Cooooo! (You are standing between Okosan and pudding!)" Okosan accused the Luzon Bleeding-Heart who had just challenged him. "Coo, coo! COOOOOO!! (But you are no match for Okosan! GIGA DRILL BEAK!!)"

Okosan charged at him in an attempt to knock him off the table with a bodyslam.

As fascinating as the two birds were, the lunch period was ticking away and Shuu needed fuel to continue his research. He would have to observe them some other time. Before he could eat, he would have to deal with the chaos. The cafeteria workers were cowering in fear and the teacher on duty was napping as usual, so it looked like it was up to Shuu to resolve this.

He strode over to the fighting birds. "Stop this at once," he demanded. "Otherwise, I'll be forced to administer a sedative." He lifted his wing to conceal a chuckle; he half hoped they wouldn't stop fighting. It would give him ample opportunity to experiment on them.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 17th June 2012, 11:14 am

Anghel braced for the impact as Okosan crashed into him. He was sent flying to the next table over, pretty much landing in Ryouta's food. He shook his head, then stood up.

"Such power!" he exclaimed.

After Okosan hit into the Luzon, Hiyoko took the chance to grab him. He fought against her, but she held him tightly. It was then that the doctor came over and threatened them with a sedative.

"Uh, that's okay," she said to him. "I think I have this under control now."

Anghel stared at the doctor intently. This was him, the Calamitous Sorcerer from the Gate to the Other World.

"Dark Sorcerer Wallenstein...!"

Ryouta could see that the Luzon was getting agitated. He didn't want the doctor to do anything to him, so he quickly grabbed the bird and pulled him away.

"Just do what he says," Ryouta urged.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 17th June 2012, 12:01 pm

Sakuya watched as the doctor helped settle down the chaos. "Finally, someone with some sense. To be expected from doctor Iwamine."

Yuuya laughed. "You're new here, so I suppose you haven't heard much about his reputation. The last thing the students are talking about is how sensible he is."

Sakuya had nearly forgotten that Yuuya was still next to him after all the chaos. "You half-breed! Did I not tell you to leave me be!? There's enough nonsense around here without your rambling!"

"You don't think my presence makes something as mundane as lunch much more sexy and luxurious?"

"GO."

"I see! If you feel so strongly about it, then I shall leave you. Adieu!" Yuuya took his food and left the table, just as carefree as when he had sat down.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 17th June 2012, 12:25 pm

A sedative was the last thing that Okosan wanted. Being sedated would impede his search for true pudding! "Coo! (Okosan will search elsewhere!)" The fantail freed himself from Hiyoko's grasp and ran out of the cafeteria faster than anyone would expect a bird to run.

Shuu blinked at Anghel when he was called a dark sorcerer. He ignored the bird for now, having no time for childish flights of fantasy. However, Anghel's eccentric nature was doing nothing to diminish Shuu's interest in him.

He went to the counter to order his food and started to carry it back to the infirmary. On the way out of the cafeteria, he caught sight of his assistant, Yuuya. Remembering that he'd been intending to ask the pigeon to do something for him, he walked over to him.

"When you have a moment, could you come to the infirmary?" Though he made it sound like Yuuya could come at his leisure, his tone inferred that sooner was definitely better. "I need you to go through the... medications and dispose of the ones that have passed their expiry date."

Without listening to Yuuya's response, Shuu left the cafeteria to return to the infirmary. He expected to see Yuuya shortly.

As Kazuaki slept, his dreams became very peculiar. He dreamt of a student from the class next door attacking Dr. Iwamine with a spear. The dream was so vivid and disturbing that he woke up. Okosan was gone and the cafeteria had quieted down.

Last edited by sagiri on 18th June 2012, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 18th June 2012, 2:36 pm

"Ah!" Hiyoko exclaimed as Okosan lept out of her hands and took off out of the cafeteria like a shot. Clearly the doctor had spooked him or something.

She then walked back over to where she had been eating with Ryouta to find that he was restraining a bird she'd never seen before. He looked pretty unhappy as he struggled against Ryouta's grasp.

"Hey, Ryouta! What are you doing? Let him go!"

"He was gonna go after the doctor! What was I supposed to do?" Ryouta replied. After he saw that Dr. Iwamine had left the cafeteria, he let Anghel go.

"No!" Anghel exclaimed. It was rare to find the Dark Sorcerer outside of the Gate to the Other World, and his one chance had now been foiled. He started to leave, but then stopped when he saw Hiyoko.

"Edel Blau of the Blue Sky! I fear I must depart for now, but we will meet again!"

With that, he flew back out the hole he'd made in the window when he'd entered.

"What... was that?" Hiyoko asked, confused.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 18th June 2012, 8:58 pm

Sakuya was glad that Yuuya finally left, but he was still stuck with the disgusting excuse for food. He couldn't believe that the cafeteria would serve him something so inedible. He stood up and marched over to the counter, taking his plate with him.

"I demand an explanation for this!" Sakuya said loudly enough to get the workers' attention. "This is hardly edible. Don't you mongrels have any idea how to prepare decent food?"

The lunch lady scowled at him. "If you don't like it, don't eat it."

"No, I won't be eating this. Bring me something edible."

Ignoring Sakuya, the lunch lady went back to work.

"The nerve! I was not finished speaking with you! Get back over here!"

Yuuya was thinking about leaving the cafeteria when he saw Shuu approaching him. Before he could greet him, the doctor told him to see him in the infirmary when he got a chance, though Yuuya knew what he really meant.

"Ah, I happen to be free right now, as a matter of fact," he responded as the doctor walked away. Yuuya went and threw away what food he had left and then went straight to the infirmary, where Shuu was at his desk. "Salutations, doctor! Where should I start?"
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 18th June 2012, 9:22 pm

Upon waking, Kazuaki resumed grading the tests. He was hoping to finish them by the end of the lunch period but his impromptu nap was going to make that difficult. He poured himself another cup of mango tea, sipping as he worked. His attention was taken for a moment as Anghel flew out through the broken window, but he soon returned to what he was doing.

It wasn't long before the cafeteria was faced with another ruckus. Okosan wasn't at the center of this one, however; this time, it was Shirogane. The bird was loudly complaining about the food served in the cafeteria. It didn't seem that he planned on eating it. There was still half of the school day left to go and Kazuaki didn't doubt that an empty stomach would only worsen Sakuya's temper.

Not wanting his class to be disrupted this afternoon, Kazuaki poured another cup of tea and approached the ranting aristocrat. "Ah, Shirogane. Would you like some tea? It's infused with mangos."

Shuu had taken a few bites of his lunch before it sat forgotten in favour of his research. He soon heard Yuuya enter the infirmary. Without looking up, he said, "Start with the cabinet on the left wall. Get a garbage bag and throw out anything that has passed the date written on the label."

He took a bite of rice, finally looking at Yuuya as the other went toward the cabinet. "And don't touch anything with a green label."

The bottles inside of the cabinet were all identical; the only thing that distinguished them was their labels. Most had plain white labels with the contents and the expiry date written on them, but there were a few with blank green labels.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 19th June 2012, 5:19 pm

Sakuya heard Kazuaki and turned to him with a displeased look. He eyed the tea that was being offered to him, which actually smelled good.

"I suppose it'll do," Sakuya responded, accepting the cup and then taking a sip.

Yuuya grabbed a garbage bag and made his way over to the cabinet, nodding in response to Shuu's instructions. "Don't worry, I understand. I'm sure every doctor has their own personal collection of happy pills. I'll be sure not to throw them out," he said as he opened the cabinet.

Yuuya began to systematically go through all the bottles, appearing to be rather carefree. However, he was taking great care not to miss anything and he allowed his eyes to linger on the green-labelled bottles whenever he needed to grab something near them. The blank labels gave no clues, and there was no way of seeing the bottles' contents.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 19th June 2012, 7:19 pm

Kazuaki smiled when Sakuya accepted the tea, unruffled by his rudeness. "It will be better than sitting through the rest of the day with an empty stomach." With that, he returned to his table to finish eating his lunch and grading the tests.

Shuu's gaze had returned to his work once Yuuya took the garbage bag to the cabinet, but it was soon back on his assistant. It was quite an unsavoury move to imply that one's boss was using elicit substances.

"I'm afraid you're mistaken about the 'happy pills'; narcotics of that nature inhibit one's reflexes and precision." His eyes met Yuuya's. Even though he had a small smile on his face, a threat was evident behind them. "Such a hinderance would be highly inconvenient for my purposes."
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 19th June 2012, 8:18 pm

The tea turned out to be worth drinking, so Sakuya returned to his seat. However, it seemed that somebirdie had taken it while he was at the counter.

"You! I was sitting there! Return my seat to me," Sakuya demanded.

"But... I'm so loney... won't you sit next to me?" the student asked.

"Absolutely not," Sakuya responded before storming off to find another seat.

As Yuuya sorted through the first few bottles, he felt the doctor's eyes on him. He reluctantly turned toward him when he began speaking.

"Ahaha... of course, doctor. Please accept my apologies. I was only hoping to lighten the mood," he returned to his task, much more uncomfortable than he had been. Not a sound came from him as he continued his work.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 20th June 2012, 2:48 pm

"Uh, I'm not really sure what that was," Ryouta replied to Hiyoko. "I do know he's from the class next to ours, but that's about it. He seemed to have taken an interest in you, though."

Hiyoko shrugged. "I have no idea why. I've never met him before. And is it just me, or did it look like his chest was bleeding?"

"Oh, I think those were just his feathers. Anyway, we gotta finish this up before class starts again."

Meanwhile, Anghel stalked down the hall, making his way ever closer to the infirmary. Things had gotten interesting now that he had met Edel Blau once again. He wondered if she would join him in the fight against the Dark Sorcerer; surely he wouldn't be planning for that.

"Agh... The corruption is speading," he said to himself. "My crimson breast stirs..."

He continued until he was near the infirmary door, then stopped. He made as if he was hiding, though he was in plain sight. He just wanted to watch for now; the time had not yet come to attack.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 20th June 2012, 4:47 pm

The bell signalling the end of the lunch period rang before Kazuaki could finish grading the homework. He gathered up his things and returned to his classroom. Once all the students arrived, he smiled at them from his desk. "Good afternoon, everyone. Umm, I didn't get a chance to grade all of your homework yet. You'll have it back tomorrow, or at least by the end of the week. Now, where did we leave off yesterday?" Kazuaki had dozed off near the end of class the previous day, only to be awoken by the bell.

"Your job isn't to lighten the mood." Yuuya had gone back to his work, so Shuu left it at that. The doctor had been so immersed in his work the previous evening that he hadn't slept so his patience was thinner than usual.

He frowned at the door when he heard someone outside of it. He didn't hear any voices and no one came in, but it didn't sound as though they had left either. He had no use for birds who wasted his time pretending to be sick as a means to skip class. As long as whoever it was stayed outside the door, he didn't care.

As he worked, he realized the bird he'd seen Yuuya with was unfamiliar to him. He knew who the new student was, as the arrival of the aristocrat was spoken about rather extensively by the faculty. Shuu didn't care about his status, but the arrival of new students was always of interest to the experiment obsessed doctor. "What can you tell me about Shirogane?" he asked Yuuya.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 20th June 2012, 4:59 pm

Ryouta and Hiyoko had just finished eating when the bell rang. They hurried to clean up and head out of the cafeteria, making it to the classroom just on time. Ryouta got out some paper and a pencil from his desk, ready for math class to start.

Of course, Mr. Nanaki had forgotten where they were yesterday. He'd managed to fall asleep right in the middle of teaching, after all.

"Uh, I think you were talking about derivatives, sir," Ryouta said.

Anghel could hear things going on inside the infirmary, but he couldn't quite tell what. He moved a little closer, and it was then that the blasted bell rang.

"Curses," he muttered under his breath. He decided it would be okay to stay a little longer, this task was far more important right now.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 23rd June 2012, 7:17 pm

Sakuya finished his tea a few minutes before the bell rang. He recalled that next up was math class, so he went straight there and took his seat a couple of minutes before class began. Nanaki had fallen asleep at the end of last class, and Sakuya scowled as he tried to recall where they had left off.

"Nanaki, do you honestly expect to cover all of the course material for this year?" he asked, not entirely politlely.

Yuuya worked in peace until the doctor suddenly asked about Sakuya. He wasn't sure if he was particularly comfortable with Shuu taking an interest in his little brother.

"Oh, him?" Yuuya glanced nonchalantly at the doctor for a moment, and then continued his work. "Well, he's an aristocrat who transferred here from France... he seems to be interested in student council...and he's not particularly friendly, haha. Why, did you have an encounter with him?"
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 23rd June 2012, 7:50 pm

"Ah, that's right. Thank you, Kawara." Kazuaki opened his mouth to continue where he had left off, but before he had a chance, Shirogane spoke up. "I expect that I'll cover everything that you need to know," he said calmly, "Either way, it's only April so let's just worry about getting through this semester."

With that, he began explaining derivatives, maintaining his wakefulness for the time being.

Shuu listened as Yuuya told him things he either already knew or didn't care about. From the way the pair had been interacting, it had been obvious to Shuu that this was not their first meeting.

"No, I didn't. It's just that his files have yet to arrive from overseas in their entirety. If they don't arrive soon, we will have to start from scratch." That, of course, meant a full physical examination among other things.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 23rd June 2012, 8:40 pm

Yuuya threw a bottle in the garbage bag and reached for another. He could tell that Shuu wasn't satisfied with what he had told him. The doctor must have figured out that the two weren't just acquaintances, and he wanted Yuuya to spill it.

"Start from scratch? I'm sure that won't be necessary, doctor. As his half brother, I can assure you that he is perfectly healthy," he said as he placed the bottle back on the shelf.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 23rd June 2012, 9:41 pm

Hiyoko stood up and pointed at the transfer student. "How rude! How can you speak to Mr. Nanaki that way? He's doing his best so just give him a chance!"

Ryouta had to admire Hiyoko's courage in standing up to the rich guy. She was right, of course, but he would never have been able to do that himself. He didn't say anything for now and just watched along with the rest of the class.

Anghel had finally gotten close enough to be able to hear what was going on inside the accursed place. It seemed they were discussing someone he was not acquainted with. However, Anghel knew this person must be in danger if the Dark Sorcerer had taken an interest in him.

It was then that he felt someone grab him from behind. He yelled in surprise, then whirled around to find it was the one who conducted the gathering place of the students of 2-2.

"Higure! What are you doing sneaking around here? Get to class now!" he exclaimed.

"Blast! My cover has been blown!" Anghel said in despair. "Alas, I am but one of the many who must gather and hear the teachings of Wise Ones. Very well, I will go."

With that, he headed to his classroom.

The teacher just shook his head. That boy was always such a handful, and he had no idea how he had gotten an invitation to this school. He sighed, then followed the kid back to class.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 24th June 2012, 9:11 am

"Thank you, Tosaka," said Kazuaki. He hadn't been too bothered by Sakuya's rudeness, but it was nice of the girl to defend him. He then turned his back to the class to write an example on the board. He either didn't realize that Sakuya wouldn't take Hiyoko's lecture lying down or he just didn't care.

"I see. That's good for him," said Shuu, returning his gaze to his research. He hadn't known that Yuuya had an aristocratic half-brother. He grinned; sibling experiments were always interesting, particularly examining the contrast in the results between half siblings, full siblings and twins. There was a lot he could do with this information; it was a shame that both Sakuya and Yuuya seemed to be in such good health. They wouldn't need medicine at this rate. Still, he would have to obtain information on Sakuya at some point. Just because someone was perfectly healthy didn't mean there was nothing interesting about them, especially nobility. Inbreeding was rampant in those circles.

Just then, he became aware that the student outside the door was also someone of interest to him. Shuu couldn't wait to start working with Anghel. Given what he knew about his abilities, he doubted it would be too hard to test them out.

"Once you're finished with the bottles, you may leave," he told Yuuya, jotting down an experiment model to follow with Anghel.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 24th June 2012, 9:53 pm

Sakuya glared at Hiyoko when she started pointing and yelling at him. "How dare you speak to me in such a way, primate! It's only natural to be concerned about my education when the teacher can't make it through a class without falling asleep!"

The doctor seemed satisfied with the answer, which meant that he was just looking for the relationship between Yuuya and Sakuya all along. He seemed almost too satisfied; Yuuya hoped he hadn't put Sakuya in danger, but hiding things from Shuu could have resulted in a more dangerous situation. Yuuya glanced at the door when some yelling came from the other side, but didn't pay it much mind.

"All right," he had been working fairly quickly and wouldn't be much longer. He was hoping to have time to stop by the school store.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 25th June 2012, 8:47 pm

Hiyoko would have had a lot more to say about Sakuya's outburst, but arguing with him during class when he was so concerned about his education would just give him yet another thing to complain about. She simply ignored him and took her seat, trying to keep up with the math lesson.

Sakuya's concern for his education was understandable, as Kazuaki once again fell asleep before the end of class.

He did manage to get all of the homework marked that evening.

Shuu arrived at the school early that morning. After Yuuya had left the previous afternoon, he'd spent the rest of the day tweaking his experiment model. There was a lot he needed to test with Anghel, so he wanted to get started as soon as possible. As luck would have it, Anghel seemed to be oddly fixated on the infirmary.

Shuu left the door open a crack. He figured it would entice the delusional bird.

Last edited by sagiri on 28th June 2012, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 26th June 2012, 1:27 pm

When Anghel arrived at the school the next morning, the first place he headed to was where the Demon Spores gathered most strongly. When he got there, it intrigued him to find that the door was left slightly ajar. He walked up to it and stuck his beak in, trying to get a peek in.

Ryouta made sure that when he and Hiyoko got to class he kept Hiyoko away from Sakuya. They didn't need any repeats of yesterday; the fan-tail seemed to be pretty on edge all the time, and he knew Hiyoko probably wasn't done with him.

He sighed. His stomach was feeling pretty bad today and he didn't really feel up to putting up with Sakuya. Maybe a visit to the infirmary later would help.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 28th June 2012, 8:09 pm

Sakuya went to school early, as per usual. He sat at his desk and when Hiyoko and Ryouta showed up, he glared at the human. She had a lot of nerve, speaking to him the way she had. Shifting his gaze to the empty chalkboard, Sakuya began waiting impatiently for Nanaki to arrive.

Yuuya walked through the hall, not in any hurry to get to class. He turned a corner and spotted the janitor cleaning some windows.

"Salutations, Mr. One," Yuuya walked over to him with a smile. "My, those windows are filthy. Ahaha, I don't envy your job."

"Oh, hello there," One said as he turned toward Yuuya. "You know, it's not so bad. Anyway, how are things?"

"Ah, fine, mon ami. I've already had some work to do around the infirmary. The doctor had a lot of expired medications that needed to be thrown out."

"I see," the janitor went back to scrubbing the windows. "I suppose it's good to start a new semester without some useless medications taking up space."

"Mmm, yes. I'm sure they would have been an inconvenience. Anyway, I should leave you to your work. Adieu!" Yuuya said, then wandered down the hall after One waved goodbye.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top