Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UMS Training Hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UMS Training Hall Empty UMS Training Hall

Post by JerriLeah7 29th July 2012, 9:29 am

The training hall is what you would call....interesting. The place is a mix and jumble of large rooms and various terrains in each one. When looking through occasional doors, one will find some rooms in horrid conditions. Certain walls have cracks, scratches, decay, and are barely standing. One room is even missing is floor, revealing the naked, raw, and damaged dirt and such beneath it.

Another room sports two women fighting with what appears to be nothing. Their hands lash out at each other in a tight, extremely close ranged battle, though their arms and hands never touch. Rather, metal clashes can be heard as if their weapons are somehow invisible. And as one of the twins appear with a gash in her shoulder, causing her to all out in sharp pain and hesitation, a small amount of blood can be seen on the invisible blade of the other, if one is very observant.

And yet two more rooms intrigue many--one consisted of what appears to be a void..or perhaps an illusion? As another room seems to have removed all sound. As Ilyana steps in for a moment shake the hands of someone she knows, no footsteps are heard and no words are spoken. Not even their breathing can be heard as she moves in, shakes his hand with a smile, and exits.

Finally, however, she opens a door with finality and steps in. This room appears to be massive inside (real life football field size), with two opposing colors on each side. A line is sprayed upon the floor in the center, separating the two sides. She smiles as she looks nostalgic upon the walls and floor. She points at the two doors, bring their attentions to two identical doors on each side.

"Alright, these rooms are planning rooms....and healing rooms. They'll help us replenish for the next time around. Let's all meet up on our side and get ready to go. Rodimus, you're red. I'm blue. Let's move, people."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

UMS Training Hall Empty Re: UMS Training Hall

Post by Vye 29th July 2012, 12:21 pm

[Attn: Ferrum]

As Rodimus walked through the training hall, he glanced at all the different rooms he passed. He remembered looking at these very rooms the last time he came to the training hall. That void-like room looked just as interesting as it did before. Rodimus made a note to step inside the room when he gets the opportunity.

When the group stepped inside their training room, Rodimus stood for a moment, taking the sights, smells, and sounds. The area was rather spacious for only a group of 8, but who knows what might happen? After Ilyana finished explaining, Rodimus and Chance jogged anxiously towards the door on their side. As they entered the planning room, their names appeared on the wall as a list, organized by guild rank, and a "Vs" image appeared on the line on the floor.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 29th July 2012, 2:54 pm

[ATTN: Infinity]

Trajan raised his eyebrows as they made their way through the facility - maybe it'd be a good idea to look around here even after their little contest.

He made a beeline for the planning room as soon as Ilyana pointed it out, tossing his sword belt to the corner of the room as he entered. His name appeared on the wall as he entered, and he raised his eyebrows, spinning around to face the others as they entered.

"Ilyana," he said. "How long before the meeting starts, do you think?" He didn't want to use his magic if it meant he would crash during the meeting.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 1st August 2012, 9:40 pm

[ATTN: Infinity Edge]

Freyia looked around at the training hall with much interest as they passed through it. It was a very unique building, with all kinds of things to look at. Freyia almost lost the group several times as she took too long looking at some of the rooms.

Soon they came to a very large room where it seemed they would be sparring. Ilyana pointed out planning and healing rooms, and each guild made its way toward their respective rooms. When Freyia entered theirs, Trajan was already there, and as they entered their names appeared on the wall. This place was so cool, it never ceased to amaze her.

"We gotta come up with an awesome plan to kick their butts!" she cheered.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 1st August 2012, 11:23 pm

((Attn: Infinity Edge, sort of))

Alexis followed the others to their training hall. He was falling further and further behind as he kept pausing to admire the architecture and various rooms. Even the damaged rooms appealed to his artistic nature. The next thing he knew, the others were out of sight.

"Oh, no..."

He picked up his pace, looking into random rooms and trying to find his group.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 2nd August 2012, 2:54 pm

((OOC: Training session to begin after all members have stated they will be active during the next one or two days to do so. This will be very battle heavy and require some medium activity, hopefully. Just post or PM that you're available and we will begin when all have shown they're alive.))
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 3rd August 2012, 2:32 pm

Sylvi looks around the training hall noticing each and every large room. Some were in better conditions than others. “Huh…well this place is unique, wouldn’t you say?” She commented to her fellow guild members. Sylvi was becoming more curious about some of the other rooms when they finally reached their destination; she only hoped that she could check out the rest of this training hall at a later time.

After scanning the field, Sylvi walked to the red side. “Part of me wanted to be blue…oh well” She let out a sigh and casually followed Rodimus and Chance to their guild’s planning room. “So how much do you know about Ilyana’s ability?” She asked as she began to adjust her equipment.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 3rd August 2012, 3:17 pm

As Chance readied his own equipment, courtesy of the training hall, Rodimus looked to the group of his guild members. "I know Ilyana's abilities rather well, but I have no clue about her group. Ilyana can create defensive bubbles that nullifies the magic of her opponents. She is able to move it around and change its size at her own will. So, getting in close combat wouldn't be in your best interest, unless you're like Chance, who doesn't rely on magic abilities. Also, Ilyana can drain your magic abilities if you get caught in her...let's call it the "null-magic zone" . This can leave you feeling exhausted. Any question so far?"
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 3rd August 2012, 7:15 pm

[ATTN: Infinity Edge]

Midas was amazed by the many sights that the training hall had to offer; he had never seen anything like it. He followed the group into the huge sparring area and he couldn't help but wonder if entire guilds sparred in there. Midas trotted off toward Infinity Edge's planning room after Freyia and was surprised to see his name appear on the wall. He wasn't sure how it worked, but it must have been some sort of magic.

"This should be good practice for all of us..." Midas said, but he trailed off as he looked around. "Hey, wasn't Alexis right behind me?"
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd August 2012, 8:35 pm

"Oh, dear." Ilyana says, realizing that Alexis is indeed no longer there. "While they're planning, we can go search. Let's go back."

With that, Ilyana begins to leave back out into the confusing hallway, calling out Alexis' name while opening and closing doors with a quick glance through them before passing them by. She looks back to see who is helping her search and asks:

"Find him?" She asks, a little worried. This place is a hell-hole if you don't know where you're going.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 5th August 2012, 5:23 pm

((Attn: Ilyana))

Alexis eventually heard his name being called. He finally made it over to where Ilyana was just as she was starting to get a bit worried. He was relieved to see her; he'd been getting a bit nervous. "I-I'm sorry," were the first words out of his mouth. "I guess I got separated from the others..."
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 7th August 2012, 4:34 pm

Ilyana laughs. "I'm just relieved you're okay." She moves up and pats ALexis on the head as they head back. "Let's just get this thing started, eh? I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some fun!"

She walks on into the room and takes her placing in the healing room, looking at her team with confidence, an exited flare in her eyes. Her right fist meets her left palm as she makes an aggressive stance.

"Let's do strategy 13, guys. Let's go." Ilyana says roughly.

((OOC: Ask in PM about strategy explanation.))
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 7th August 2012, 9:13 pm

Trajan waited in the room as the others went to search for Alexis, looking up and nodding as they came back in. He stepped forward off the wall, following Ilyana back and taking up a post near the door. He smirked, amused at Ilyana's obvious excitement, and couldn't help but feel a little excited right along with her.

He nodded at her words. "Sounds like fun to me," he said, his eyes lighting up as he met Ilyana's gaze.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th August 2012, 6:06 pm

Ferrum

Celesta looks around and swallows. "This...This is not a pretty place. Look at these rooms! It looks like people have..DIED in some of them!!" she said as she covered her mouth. She then listened to Rodimus talk about Illiana.

"Well that is an interesting ability to have. I don't actually use a weapon. I just usually carry this stick around. I use it for walking. I wonder if my summoning ability will be good." She said as she thought about what she could do with her summons.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top