Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Council Hall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guild Council Hall Empty Guild Council Hall

Post by JerriLeah7 21st July 2012, 10:29 am

The Guild Council Hall is a massive tower with an outer staircase twisting around it in a spiral. It is all made of a heavy, dark stone with each Guild Symbol falling down the sides on massive wall flags, all decorative and impressive in size. The main entrance is a well fortified archway, complete with a gate that is currently open. The training hall is right next to it--they'll be going there next, Ilyana is sure.

As they pass underneath the massive archway, dragon statues of an enormous size loom over them as they near the main doorways. The man at the front waits for them to come near. He looks grim, but smiles as Ilyana and Rodimus come near.

He shakes Rodimus' and Ilyana's hands, as well as anyone else who seems interested in doing so. "Hello, Rodimus and Ilyana. Pleasure to see you again. Will all of you be within the meeting proceedings?"

"Yeah, all of us. Well, all of mine, anyways. I don't know about Ferrum's group...they may wait in the waiting rooms, for all I know. I don't' know how much they know."

"Very well. If you don't mind, I'll mark each of you with this temporary mark and you'll be able to enter through the hall for up to three days as much as you please."

With that, he holds up his hand and takes Ilyana's hand. She points at her wrist, saying "the usual place" as he touches the wrist with his index and middle finger tips. He closes his eyes and says Entracian. With that, a small symbol appears on her wrist, glowing and pulsing with light. SHe smiles and thanks him. Then, she backs away and gives room for the others to be marked.

"If you want to know what these marks mean, I can demonstrate it more accurately," The man continues patiently in an almost monotone voice, "Ilyana--if you please."

Ilyana nods her head and walks towards the doors of the building...and walks through them. She disappears on the other side and then comes back out, smiling. Then, he gestures for one of the soldiers that are on guard duty, whom walks towards the door and walks into it lightly, shrugs, and then goes back to his post.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Council Hall Empty Re: Guild Council Hall

Post by Vye 21st July 2012, 1:37 pm

[Attn: Infinity and Ferrum]

Rodimus gave the man at the front door a solid handshake a little smile. "My group is coming along as well." He said, gesturing to his guild members behind him. Chance gave the man a sarcastic wave of the hand and smiled politely.

Rodimus waited for Ilyana to get her mark and only grinned when the soldier was used as a part of the demonstration. He was already familiar to it all, especially due to what happened the first time he came to the Council Hall. When his turn came, Rodimus merely pointed to the back of his wrist. The man did his work, and Rodimus stepped back for the next person.

Chance came up and held out his palm. "Right here, please." He said casually. After he got his marking, he stood next to Rodimus and crossed his arms.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st July 2012, 8:02 pm

Ferrum Infinity

Celesta was behind Chance and received her mark. She closed her eyes thinking it might hurt, however it did not. How silly she felt all of a sudden. She smiled slightly as she walked though the entrance way.

"Rodimus sir, I would at least like to go into the meeting. I would like to know what is going on. Are we allowed to come to the meeting like the Infinity group, or are you going to have us stay out of the meeting?" she asked. She fidgeted with her fingers unsure of what was to come.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 22nd July 2012, 12:52 am

[Attn: Celesta]

Rodimus placed his hand on Celesta's shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile. "I'll get you guys in. You're important members in my guild, therefore you should know what's going on just as much as the others. As for right now...we should come up with a strategy to beat Infinity Edge." Rodimus said the last senctence in a hushed, but joking tone.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 23rd July 2012, 1:08 pm

[ATTN: Infinity Edge, Ferrum]

Freyia walked up to the Guild Council Hall and couldn't help but stare. It was an amazing sight, grand and ornate. They walked under a huge archway and she saw cool-looking dragon statues; she stopped and looked at them until it was her turn to get the mark so that she could enter.

When her turn finally came, she approached the man and received the mark on the back of her hand. The door thing looked kinda freaky, and she wanted to see what it felt like to walk through one. But first things first, they had to beat Ferrum.

She walked over to Ilyana and asked quietly, "So, what are their abilities? How do we go about beating them?"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 25th July 2012, 2:07 pm

[Attn: Ferrum, Infinity]

Sylvi looked around the entrance; the guild council was impressive to be sure. It didn’t look like the most cheerful place but she supposed that it wasn’t meant to be either. Half of her wished she could just wander around the place and explore it.

As she came closer and closer to the main doorway, she raised an eyebrow at the man who was giving the mark out. “Guess it’s necessary.” She said reluctantly. She received her mark and followed her guild members inside. “Thanks for letting us come with you, Rodimus. It would be pretty boring if Celesta and I had to just wait around.”

When Rodimus mentioned about coming up with a strategy to defeat Infinity, Sylvi simply smiled. “You know I sometimes tend to wing it, don’t you?” It was partially true. She did tend to rely on improvising especially since she came to accept that the unexpected usually happened. It helped train her to think on her feet. On the other hand, she also created scenarios in her mind to come up with effective strategies for different situations.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 25th July 2012, 10:23 pm

[ATTN: Infinity, Ferrum]

Trajan waited patiently to get his mark on his wrist and then took up a post next to Ilyana, unfazed by the atmosphere. He brought his hands down to his sword felt, drumming his fingers against the pommel of his short sword as he studied the Ferrum members. No point in using the sword when he wasn't planning on killing anyone.

He overheard the others already speaking about what they'd do for the training, and Freyia approached Ilyana, speaking in a hushed tone about how they'd go about beating Ferrum. He stayed silent, calmly undoing the buckles of his sword belt and pulling it off, gripping the leather and letting the sword swing at his side. It was short enough that the tip of the blade didn't even reach the floor, only swinging down near his ankles.

Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 29th July 2012, 9:21 am

Ilyana looks pointedly at Freiya. "Rodimus probably knows as much as I know. I know only of his S Rank guild member, who doesn't appear to be here, and his own power. As such, I suspect he only knows of me and mine."

She is about to say more when the man speaks again, clearly finished with giving everyone their mark. She looks up, distracted, waiting for what he has to say.

"ALright, you're all cleared and expected at the meeting and seating will be arranged for each of you. The meeting won't begin for some time, so I hope you will all be patient on that matter. Rooms, of course, will also be prepared for you each, but this will take some time--"

"Don't worry, dude," Ilyana interrupts, "We've got some training already planned."

A look of relief falls onto the man's face as he breaths outwards in a meditative fashion. It seems he won't have to entertain the guests at all. What a relief, indeed.

"Very well, madam, I know that you know all about that place, so my duty is done." And with that, the man disappears.

"Alright. Let's go next door and get to some training." Ilyana says with a big smile, "And if they supply you with too much metal again, Rodimus, I'll have your head."

[Exit to UMS Training Hall]
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th July 2012, 11:37 am

Sylvi Rodimus Infinity Ferrum

Celesta was a little nervous at the mention of training. She only had her summons. Sylvi had mentioned winging it. A few sweat drops popped up on her forehead. "I kind of agree with Sylvi. We don't know what their strengths and weaknesses are and without that we don't know what can be done." she said. She looked at Rodimus. "Thank you for saying that we are important members and that we deserve to know what is going on. That only reassures me that you have faith in us sir." she said. She walked with them to the training hall.

Exits to the UMS Training hall.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 29th July 2012, 11:51 am

[Attn: Infinity and Ferrum]

"It's my pleasure." Rodimus said to Sylvi after she received her mark. "You know...winging it just might be a part of the plan." He was already formulating a strategy in his head while waiting for the other members to get their marks. He only knew of Ilyana's powers, so adapting to different situations would prove to be useful. After everyone got their marks, Rodimus and Chance walked to the training hall next to Ilyana. Rodimus laughed heartily at the guild master's comment. "My metal will be the least of your worries when the match starts."

[Exit to Training Hall]
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 30th July 2012, 1:37 pm

[Attn: Infinity, Ferrum]

“Well then, I think I may like this plan.” She said with a faint smile to Rodimus. Sylvi shot a quick glance at the members of the other guild. They all looked capable enough, and they certainly seemed to be spirited. And on top of that, they had no idea what their abilities would be so she could only speculate. To be honest, she wanted to hold back if at all possible. Sylvi continued to follow the others to the training hall, occasionally mumbling to herself.

[Exit to Training Hall]
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top