Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 15 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 15 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 19th May 2017, 7:15 pm

"Well you don't have to do anything, but sit there and look gorgeous." Jasmine winks.

"Now it is my turn to go get something." Madeline gets up and goes into the house. She comes back out with two little outfits. "I saw these and thought they would be perfect for the boys. It won't be that bad Brandon."

"He will be fine. Little Ava will protect him and the boys." Thomas teases.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th May 2017, 7:30 pm

Brandon looks at the little outfits and smiles. “They are just perfect for the boys. I know Ava helped pick out their outfits for today, but I vote we change them into their little sailor suits.” He said looking at Jasmine.

Serena laughed. “You should have seen her this morning. We could hear her above the din, 'give my brudders space'.” She said. “It was so adorable. I can only imagine what she looked like doing that.”

“Ava will be their protector even if they don't want it from her. They will thank her someday for it though.” Berenson said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th May 2017, 7:50 pm

The kids all come over. Ava sits in Brandon lap and snuggles. Jonathon goes to Serena, Samuel to Jasmine, Gwynn and Sakura share a lawn chair. "I think the kids need a break." Jasmine cuddles Samuel.

"Are you kids hungry? Maybe we can head to the park?" Vincent asks.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2017, 3:04 pm

Serena kisses the top of Jonathon's head. “Did you have fun?” she asked.

“We had lots of fun!” Jonathon said. He looked up at Vincent and nodded his head. “I'm starvin!”

“Me too!” Samuel said from Jasmine's lap.

Gwynn and Sakura both were licking their lips. “Food sounds so good right now.” Gwynn said as her stomach made noises.

Brandon laughed. “I think that's it then. Food it is. How about a picnic in the park?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2017, 3:38 pm

"We will com with you." Madeline tells them. She sets the babies in the carriage. "You may need some help."

After they have everyone and everything gathered the group heads to town. There are some people who wanted to say their congratulations. There was also a festive feeling in the air as they reach the market place. They were sure to get the food before running into Ms. Mitchell.

The park was full of people enjoying the beautiful day. Madeline and Thomas spreads out the blankets as Berenson and Vincent organize the foods. Jasmine stays with Brandon and gets out the toys and books.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2017, 3:46 pm

Brandon helps Jasmine and sits everything out. It was such a nice afternoon that he was sure that while Jasmine was reading to the kids, he might even take a nap. “There, that's everything. Wow look at the kids. They are already sitting around ready to get their lunch. If we don't hurry up, we might not get lunch either.” he said jokingly.

Serena had stayed with the little ones to make sure they were alright. They had been lucky in the park so far. While they were in the family setting only one or two families had come up to congratulate them so far and they were giving them space. She was thankful for that at the time. She wheels the stroller over to the sheet and then lies the boys down on the sheet with Hope. “There we go. Hope are you getting hungry?” She asked. She was acting a little fussy. “Vincent, can you get me a little for Hope please?”

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2017, 4:53 pm

The kids all gather to eat. Vincent helps with Hope and the boys. Jasmine hands Brandon a plate and watches Ava with the others. She knows they are ok because her parents and Thomas are there too. "This is what I missed Brandon. I am so glad we are able to get out there. Now we can start planning the solstice celebration without any worries. It may be smaller this year."

Vincent sets Hope down on the blanket and she immediately falls asleep. He takes one of the books and begins to read. The other kids gather around him as he does.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2017, 6:01 pm

“Do you think so? I expected it to be a huge thing considering it would be the first celebration sense the war had ended.” Brandon said. He stretches out and looks at the boys who were asleep on the blanket. “What matters is that we can plan this event and not have anything be in our way. It will be a great event and we will remember it always because it will be the first one with our boys.”

Serena smiles as she listens to Vincent tell the kids a story. He had a wonderful story telling voice and she sat there listening to him. She looked over at Jasmine and Brandon. “The celebration may be smaller, but it will pack a punch. You can be sure of that.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2017, 10:18 am

"It is going to be smaller because we don't have much time to plan it." Jasmine says. "I want to take some time to thank those who helped us as well."

"That is a good idea for a celebration." Madeline agrees. "I know you will put on a good one. The people will just be happy that the war is over. Hopefully Brandon will be on his feet by then." She winks at him.

The kids all lay down on the blanket as Vincent finishes the book. "Boy they must have been tired."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2017, 4:38 pm

“I hope I am on my feet. I can't stand being off of them.” Brandon said. He looks at Madeline and smiles. “I am so glad that this war is over. There is so much to plan and to do. Now all that is left is to finish with what we originally wanted and that was to go to the council for the charges.”

Serena watches Vincent. She chuckles as she watches the kids fall asleep. “They must have been playing extra hard our there today. I can't blame them for taking a nap on this extra fine day.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2017, 4:59 pm

"I am surprised you two aren't. I know that watching newborns is not easy. Vincent, looks like they enjoyed the book." Jasmine says.

They spend a few hours at the park talking before the kids begin to wake up. They play with the other kids for a little while. Jasmine loves being able to be out of the castle. The babies get passed around, fed, and changed. They are looking out at the kids as they play. Hope is crawling between all the adults.

"Pretty soon you will be joining them." Vincent looks at the boys. He picks up Hope and blows raspberries on her stomach.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2017, 5:23 pm

“She's growing up so fast. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be walking yet.” Serena said.

Brandon looks up at the sky and then looks at the others. “Shouldn't we be heading to Mallory's soon? I'm sure by now Nathaniel has been cooking up a storm and will be ready for us.” He said as Hope giggled in Vincent's arms. “She is so cute when you do that.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2017, 5:31 pm

Vincent hands Hope to Serena. He then stands and whistles really loud to get the boys attention. The kids come running over hugging their respective parents. Jasmine washes Ava's face and hands off. The others begin cleaning up the area. Soon they are on their way.

"I hope it isn't too busy. The boys are not used to loud noises yet." Jasmine looks down at them as Madeline pushes the carriage.

They get to Mallory's and it is as loud as usual. Levi sees them. "I was hoping you would come here. All I heard all day was how cute the babies are. Go sit down and I will let Nathaniel know you are finally here."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2017, 7:30 pm

Berenson leads them to a table in the corner where they can all sit comfortably. “This should do us fine. I hope it isn't to loud for the twins. It is loud in here tonight but everyone is celebrating.”

One of the employees bought a high chair over for Hope to sit in. Serena thanked them and put her in it. “If it gets to be to much for them, we can always leave.” She said. “Though hopefully it won't be to bad for them.”

Berenson pulled one of the seats out so Brandon could sit at the table. “Thank you Berenson.” He said. He looked over at the boys who were wide awake and looking around. “Looks like with all the noise going on, they want to know what's going on too.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2017, 7:37 pm

Before Jasmine could grab the boys. Nathaniel swoops in and takes Tareq. "He is so gorgeous. I think he has your eyes Jasmine." He whistles loudly for everyone to quiet down. "Ladies and gentlemen, I want to present the newest addition to the Mallory family. Prince Tareq and Prince Lawrence." Levi holds up Lawrence.

The people begin to clap as Nathaniel returns. "Oh and Serena if you want to play, just let me now. I will be back with some food, but who wants this cutie?"

Samuel raises his arms to Nathaniel.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2017, 8:09 pm

“Thank you Nathaniel. I will let you know.” Serena said. She has Samuel sit down in the chair. She then takes Tarq from Nathaniel. “You have to be very careful with him ok.” she said. He nods his head and then Serena hands him Tarq. “Make sure to hold his head up.” She said.

Brandon looked around. “Is it me or did it get more festive in here but a little quieter? It's almost like they know to keep quiet with the babies around.” He said.

Levi came out with some drinks and served them at the table. “The patrons are great at knowing when to keep quiet. There has been a festive cheer going on in the air since you made your announcement about the war being over this morning. The twins helped as well. Everyone is so happy.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd May 2017, 10:20 am

The food is brought out and everyone begins to eat. Nathaniel and Levi joins them with Sawyer. Gwynn tell them all about the slumber party. "Wow sounds like you had fun."

The babies get hungry. Ava looks over at Brandon. "I wanna hold the bottle"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd May 2017, 3:59 pm

Brandon smiles at Ava. “Come sit on my lap and You can feed the baby.” He said. He holds Lawrence up and Ava climbs into his lap. He lowers Lawrence down into her lap and lets her have the bottle. “There. Now be careful with him ok.”

She nods her head and holds the bottle carefully as she looks at her brother. Serena smiles. “The boys used to love holding Hope when she was smaller and didn't hold the bottle on her own. They like to try to do it now, but she knocks their hands out of the way.” she said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd May 2017, 4:08 pm

Jasmine watches Ava feed Lawrence. She is proud of her not to throw a fit. She knows that sometimes the older kid can feel left out. Thomas keeps Tareq and feeds him. "Am I going to have my babies at all?"

"Not if we have a chance." Vincent teases her. "Although I may take you on the dance floor later on." He looks over at Brandon.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2017, 10:10 am

Brandon looks up momentarily. "Jasmine deserves a dance.." he said. He then looks back down at Ava and Tarq, feeling to ashamed to look back up. He only wished he could take Jasmine out on the dance floor.

Serena looked at Brandon. "Don't worry, you will be back out there in no time. " She said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2017, 4:55 pm

Jasmine kisses Brandon. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are a hero, and healing. Once you are ready, we will dance until we drop."

"I will take you out too Jasmine." Berenson winks, "But first I am going to take my grandson out there." He takes Tareq from Brandon.

Madeline takes Lawrence. "We will be right back too."

Vincent shakes his head. "They are going to be out dancing me soon aren't they?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2017, 7:36 pm

“Thanks Jasmine.” Brandon said with a smile. He watches as Ava sits on his lap and watches her grandparents dance with the boys. “If you give them long enough, they will be out dancing all of us. Even Ava here is getting good at dancing.”

“Dats caz gwandpa taughts me how.” Ava said proudly.

Serena chuckled. “All of your kids are going to be good at dancing.” She said. “At least by the way your parent's are dancing with them. Look at them. The people can't get enough of them.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2017, 7:43 pm

"The people love all my kids." Jasmine smiles.

"So Ava want to dance with Uncle Thomas?" He asks her.

"Yay" Ava cheers as she bounces up. Thomas takes her out on the dance floor. She starts showing off her moves. The people start to cheer her on. She feeds off and dances even more. Thomas looks at the table and shrugs.

"Don't look now, but your little girl is showing off." Vincent laughs. The boys go to join her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2017, 7:48 pm

Brandon can only laugh as he watches Ava dance with Thomas. The boys chime in and it doesn't help any. “Serena, Samuel there looks like he has two left feet. Have you thought about dance lessons for the boys too.” He said laughing.

Serena chuckled and shook her head as the boys twirled around. “I was hoping they would have gotten some of those magic feet, but I'm seeing they didn't get any. If they don't get any better by the time they are teens I may have to invest in dance lessons for them.” She said seriously.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2017, 7:52 pm

The song ends and everyone returns to the table. Another song starts up and Nathaniel takes Jasmine's hand this time. "Come on sis, we can light the floor on fire."

Ava plops on Brandon's lap. "Take me out there on your chair Daddy you can spin me around."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top