Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 30 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 30 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 23rd September 2018, 4:57 pm

Brandon wrapped his arm around Jasmine and rubbed her back gently. “There will be no harm this year and all our fears will be gone. Your fears especially. I can't wait to have this years solstice celebration, it should be a special one this year not just for our nation to know that the war is over but for us to know that we no longer have to live in fear of Langora's royalty. I love you so much Jasmine. I just wish I could have been there more for you. It's like everything that happened happened purposely while I was away.”

~~

“Of course you can play with Reginald. I'm sure he would like that as well.” Serena said as she took Hope from Vincent. “Are you going to have breakfast with us or on the road? I'm sure dad's probably already ready to go. How long will you be gone this time? Please make it a short visit. I worry about you.” Serena said as she kissed Vincent's cheek.

“I did make you a basket of goodies to take with you, Vincent. I can't have you and the King going hungry on us now. It is a good lunch and some snacks to hold you over till you stop for dinner.” Leigh Anne said holding up a basket.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd September 2018, 6:05 pm

Vincent is about to answer when there is a knock on the door. He opens it and a guard is there. "Sir, we are ready to go. Let me grab your bags."

"Be sure to take the basket from Leigh Ann as well." He goes over to Serena. "This will be a quick trip. The evidence is rock hard and the trial is just a formality at this point." He hugs her and gives her a kiss. Then he goes to the kids. "I know you will be good for your mother. Have fun and help her out."

After saying his goodbyes he goes to the carriage. His arm in the sling. "Good morning Iverson." He waves to his family. "I am so glad this is going to be over."

~~~~~

"You cannot blame yourself. This is something they have planned for who knows how long. I blame Anton for his actions against me, however his parents are to blame too. I am just sorry that you got caught up in it. I hope to the Goddess that this will be the hardest thing we face in our reign." Jasmine sighs. "I love you so much."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd September 2018, 6:17 pm

Iverson takes the basket from the guard and looks inside. “Ohh Leigh Anne must have packed us some goodies. “I hope she didn't pack breakfast. The castle staff sent breakfast for us this morning. He said picking up another basket on his other side. “Hopefully this will be a short trip. It shouldn't take long to get to Corinth. Just tomorrow afternoon. I hope you are doing well. I could see Serena and the kids waiving at you as the carriage pulled away. I know they will miss you. We have all the evidence we need to make this trip a success in one trip.”

~~

Brandon kissed the top of Jasmine's head. “I know I can't. There's nothing I could have done. It's just the way Anton made things work out. I hope we never have to go through anything this hard again in our lives. I hope we get to live long enough to enjoy our retirement. To see our kids become the next generation to rule. I hope they never have to go through anything like this.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd September 2018, 6:32 pm

Jasmine fidgets as she sees the turrets of the Corinth castle. "Looks like we are here. I only wish we were not staying in the castle, but it would be rude to turn them down. She hopes that Peter is there. Like Prescott he calmed down a lot since they were kids. He has kids of his own too.

The carriage stops and Peter is waiting with his wife Noelle. "Welcome guys, I hope your trip went well. We have your room set up and a fire roaring. I know how you are not used to the cold. We have some food ready for you as well." Peter says as Jasmine steps out. He is about to say more when another carriage pulls up.

Jasmine looks over and sees the familiar Rosarion crest. "Look it is your father."

Vincent steps out and goes it Jasmine and gives her a half hug. "Looks like you guys are just arriving as well. Talk about perfect timing. Hey Brandon." He releases the hug and shakes his hand. "It is nice to see the both of you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th September 2018, 11:26 am

Brandon shook Vincent's hand and smiled. “It's good to see familiar faces here, including yours Peter. It makes it easier for us to keep calm. Vincent, I hope you and dad had a good trip on the way.”

“Of course we did.” Iverson said as he gets out of the carriage. He walks over and hugs Jasmine. “I hope you were able to have nice travels as well. Now look if it isn't little Noelle. My haven't you grown since the last time I saw you. I heard you both have kids now!”

They begin to walk into the castle as the guards begin to unload the carriages. “Peter, will the court proceedings begin in the morning or today?” Brandon asked. He was a little nervous to see the Langoran ex royals but this would be the last time hopefully.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th September 2018, 7:49 pm

"We had no idea when you would be in, so they are scheduled for tomorrow, so please rest and relax. Rest assured that they are locked away and heavily guarded." Peter says. "Now come in, the staff will see to your luggage." Peter backs away.

"Thank you King Iverson. It has been a while hadn't it? You still look the same." Noelle bows. "We have your rooms close to one another. Please let me show you where to go."

Jasmine leans to Brandon. "It's been a while since we have been here. That can be good and bad. I am just glad we are here now. I hope you brought some of that tea though because it will be hard to sleep tonight."

Vincent follows Noelle, but sees Jasmine and Brandon talking. He pauses and wait for them to catch up. "Don't worry this is just a formality. The evidence against them is overwhelming." Vincent winks. "We all have both your backs."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th September 2018, 6:24 pm

Brandon squeezes Jasmine's hand. “Don't worry, I figured you would need some so I bought some for the week if you needed it.” He said. He looked at Vincent as he waited for them. “We can only hope so. We bought everything we had against them and we know that dad did as well. We are just thankful that this is almost over. Once this is over we can get back to a more normal routine.”

“That will be good for all of you. Don't worry Jasmine. I bought everything that I could find in their castle and what evidence we already had from the war. Now Thank you for taking us to our rooms. When will supper be held? I wouldn't want to miss the fine meals prepared by your cooks.” Iverson said with a smile looking at Noelle and Peter. “I would like to freshen up first. I hope I have time for that at least.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th September 2018, 2:35 pm

"Dinner is going to be buffet style, but please do freshen up first. Sebastian is greeting the people there." Noelle states as she leads them to the guest hall. "You have nothing to fear, we have guards in the hall at all times if you need anything."

They get to the hall and are shown their rooms. Brandon and Jasmine are in the middle with Vincent on one side and Iverson on the other. Jasmine waits until Brandon closes the door. "There is a part of me that does not want to go down there, but I know I must."

Vincent looks around his room. It is a little smaller, but perfect for one person. He sees his bags and take out the shower items.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th September 2018, 4:59 pm

Brandon wraps his arms around Jasmine and kisses her forehead. “I know what you mean. Though we should make an appearance. I'm sure half the castle knows we are here by now.” He said. “Don't worry, I will be with you the whole time.”

Iverson walks into his room and closes the door. He looks around and takes his things from his bag near by. He needed a shower and a change of clothes before dinner with everyone tonight. To bad Kalista wasn't here. He always loved showing her off at dinners with the royalty.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th October 2018, 6:51 pm

Jasmine gets dressed. "Thank you, I know I will have the support of the people as well." She swing her skirt around. "Time to put on my queen face."

~~~~~

Vincent gets ready with Iverson's help. His shoulder is still bothering him. "We should find Jasmine and Brandon. I have a feeling they will need a buffer."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th November 2018, 7:57 pm

Brandon had put on a nice button down top with slacks. He put a tie on and then smiled at Jasmine. "I know you can do this." He said to her. He walked over to her and hugged her. He then kissed her forehead.

He takes her hand and then walks out of the room with her.

Iverson had helped Vincent after he got ready. They then walk out to see if they can find Jasmine and Brandon. They almost run right into them. "Oh there you are. We wanted to check on you before we went downstairs to eat dinner. Are you doing alright, Jasmine?" he asked.

Brandon squeezed Jasmine's hand as Iverson talked to her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st December 2018, 3:45 pm

Jasmine nods. "I am fine. It is not like George and Lenora will be there." She put on her diplomatic smile. "Just don't leave me alone with the wrong people."

Vincent smirks. "Yeah we don't need anyone to break ankles..."

Jasmine glares at Vincent in faux anger. "I will only hurt those who deserve it."

Vincent laughs. "There is the Lane and Miranda fire. You are going to be just fine."

They get to the dining hall and it is full of people. "Full is a good thing. I am hungry let's get something to eat."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th January 2019, 2:02 pm

Brandon looks around the room. "There sure are a lot of people here. I shouldn't have expected any less though. I mean this is something big." He said.

Iverson walked with them to the beginning of the line and took a plate. "Unfortunately this is a big matter. It's the first time that Vincent's new law is going to be used and we are going to see where it takes us. It could lead to life in prison or even the death sentence. There are people here that are on your side, don't forget that." He said.

Brandon took a plate and then handed one to Jasmine. "I'm just glad that we are going to get this behind us. No more problems."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top