Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 3 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 1st March 2017, 11:43 am

"You get some rest Jasmine. Don't worry about any thing."he said as he handed Ava to Berenson. He kissed Jasmine's forehead and then rolled forward. Go get your brother Daniel. I'll be waiting in the waiting room for you to return."

Berenson took Ava who wanted her daddy more and she started to cry. "You will see him in a little bit Ava. He needs some time to rest as well."

~~

Serena looked at Vincent and tapped her nail on the table top. "It's driving me absolutely nuts though. I hate not knowing what's going on. She's peaked my interest and won't say anything about it. I feel helpless." She said sitting back in her chair.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st March 2017, 4:46 pm

"Don't let your imagination to haywire. If it was something really important, she would have told you. Now do you have anything I can help with or can I take a girl off your hands?" He looks at Hope sleeping in her playpen.

~~~~~

Daniel pushes Brandon out the infirmary. They run into Dillon on the way to the royal wing. "Majesty, you don't know how good it is to see you. I just got a telegram and the Altiere forces joined ours and they are headed to the Ells castle. Topher is currently under arrest as well, but is being kept at the camp.

Has Jasmine woken up yet? We need to get the certificates for the boys done."

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st March 2017, 7:48 pm

“Well little Hope is taking a nap. You are more then welcome to her though when she wakes up. She has been so precious today. So good for me too.” Serena said as she looked down at Hope.

~~

“Jasmine has woken up but she is currently asleep again. She lost a lot of blood and Dr. Caprio said she would need to rest a few days.” Brandon said. “We are both going to need rest. I have a concussion and a broken leg. You will have to wait for those certificates.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st March 2017, 8:30 pm

Dillon bows. "I am glad she woke up. I can wait for a little while. I don't think the boys will be ready for a presentation for a little while. When you are ready you know where my office is."

Daniel pushed him into the study where Nathaniel and Levi are waiting. "It is good to see you awake, you gave everyone quite the scare. So did Daniel give you the scoop? Are you in?"

~~~~~~

Vincent smirks. "I will get a bottle ready and will be right back. Then I will take her." He kisses Serena and leaves the office.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st March 2017, 8:45 pm

Brandon rubbed his hands together. “Of course I'm in. I wouldn't miss this opportunity to scare the hell out of Anton. Daniel, you did a great job setting up the bait.”

Levi smirked. “Daniel couldn't wait to do it. It is such an evil ingenious way to get that man talking about what has been going though his stupid head. I do hope you are feeling up to this.”

~~

Serena had kissed Vincent and then watched him leave the room. She starts to work on a report when Hope wakes up. “Ohh, Your daddy is on the way with a bottle.” she said as she picked her up to change her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd March 2017, 4:06 pm

"Don't worry, I will be down there with you. Someone has to push the wheelchair. So when did you want to do this? I would love to let him stew for a while, but that may be suspicious too." Nathaniel asks.

"Don't worry we will watch the kids." Levi claps Daniel's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent returns with the bottle. "Is the little Princess awake? Come to Daddy, I will take care of you." He hums as she drinks from the bottle. "We will be back later."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th March 2017, 12:31 pm

Brandon looked at Nathaniel. "Now would be perfect timing then. Let's give him he'll to pay." He said.

"Good luck guys, just remember, don't kill him." Levi said.

"Don't worry, I'll just make him wish he was dead."
Brandon said with a smirk.

~~

~~

Serena smiled at Vincent as he fed Hope. "Take good care of her. Don't use her for target practice! Oh and don't let those men of yours try to court her. She's to young for that." She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th March 2017, 3:26 pm

Nathaniel gets his game face on. "Great, let's have a little bit of revenge for Jasmine." He pushes Brandon down to the prison cells. He whispers to Winston, who was guarding at the moment their plan.

Winston smirks and says loudly. "Are you guys sure you don't need the key? I would not mind sending a bloody body back to Langoria?"

"As tempting as it is, no. We must follow the laws." Nathaniel answers. He pushed Brandon down to Anton's cell.

~~~~~

Jasmine wakes up engorged. The nurse was just arriving to check on her. "You won't be able to breast feed for a while because of the medications you are taking. If you want, I can take you to see your boys. They are just the cutest little things."

Jasmine nods. "I would like some relief first, then to see my boys."

"Why don't I move you in there and we can do both? They are doing really well. They are gaining weight again now and should be out of here by tomorrow." The nurse tells her.

Jasmine gets wheeled into the nursery. The nurses here hook her up to the breast pump. She sits buy the incubator watching the boys sleep. "They refuse to be apart. It is common with twins."

"After I am done here, may I hold them?" Jasmine asks.

"Of course you can feed them too if you want." The nurse answers.

Jasmine smiles, "I would like that."

~~~~~

Dillon had typed out the telegram announcing Anton's capture. He needs the approval of either Brandon or Jasmine. He tries to find Brandon first, then Jasmine. "She is in the nursery, go see her if you want." The nurse tells him.

~~~~~~~

"The guys won't hit on her, or I will hit on them." Vincent winks and walks out with Hope. He finishes feeding her and walks with her around the castle. They end up in the hall of kings. There he tells Hope about her family.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th March 2017, 4:41 pm

Brandon narrows his eyes at Anton. "I will never forgive you for what you have done. My beautiful wife is dead because of you! Do you hear me...DEAD!" He held onto the bars and began to 'cry'.

~~

Serena was able to get a few things done without Hope. She still had thoughts about what was going on in Moldova however. She hated waiting for news and waiting always made her feel anxious. She hated the feeling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th March 2017, 5:32 pm

Anton rolls his eyes. "So the little brat said, but you are preaching to the one who made up that lie. I would like to see my son though."

Nathaniel narrows his eyes. "What makes you think that we would turn over a child to you sick asshole. See I told you Brandon, he doesn't even care about her." He looks up at Anton. "There is a hole in my heart that cannot be filled. It feels like a part of me in numb. Brandon, I say we kill him. We can make up a story about how he died."

~~~

The nurses bring the boys over to Jasmine. She is holding them when Dillon finds her. "Hello Dillon, want to say hi to the boys?"

"They are so beautiful. I will have the announcement ready for that although it will be a formality. Word is already spreading about the boys birth. We will need to get their names for their certificates. However first is the telegraph announcing Anton's capture. I have a draft done to send to Langoria and Corinth." He holds them up to her.

Jasmine reads them. "I would like to add to the Langoria one requesting their surrender. We should be hearing from our troops regarding the capture of King Matthew any time now."

"Good thinking Jasmine. I will add it and send it out." Dillon bows. "Enjoy those boys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys find Vincent as he walks to the guard house. They rush over all full of dirt. "Looks like you guys need a bath. Why don't we head upstairs and mommy can help with baths. We are having dinner here today."

The boys cheer as they run upstairs to Serena's office.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2017, 4:15 pm

Brandon pulls himself up and reaches through the bars. "I don't think you understand what I mean." He said as he grabbed Anton's shirt. He accidentally pushed down on his broken leg and tears sprang to his eyes.

"I will be raising my son alone. You will never see your son. Jasmine would have wanted it that way. I will send him far away so that I never have to see him again either. My wife is gone and it's ALL YOUR FAULT.." he pulled Anton hard against the bars.

"For once I agree with you Nathaniel. Maybe we should kill him for killing her. It's better then what the council will do to him."

~~

Serena was just coming out of her office when the boys came running around the corner. "Stop running boys." Not that it mattered, they ran in to her and got mud on her dress. She sighed slightly as the boys laughed.

"Mommy! We love you!" They said in unison.

"Looks like someone needs a bath." Serena said as Vincent came around the corner. "Did you know how messy they were? Come on let's get cleaned up for dinner."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2017, 4:41 pm

Anton cringes when Brandon pulls him to the bars. "I will get my son back." He growls at Brandon. "At least I will have a little bit of her with me. She wasn't supposed to die. She was supposed to be my Queen. I love her with all my heart."

Nathaniel takes Brandon's shoulder and pulls back. "Death would be a release for him. One that he should never feel. He should suffer like we are suffering. I would recommend that to the council as well. Although they will want his head now that Jasmine is gone."

~~~~~~~~~

Dr Caprio enters the room. "I see you have the boys. I will release all of you tomorrow. I want you to be careful though. Oh and we need to fill out the certificates with their names. If you need me at any time, my office is open." She sets the paper work on the table.

"Thank you Dr. I am just glad you were there, and that the war is finally ending." Jasmine looks down at her boys. They are so gorgeous. There is no way she is separating them.

~~~~~~~

Vincent shakes his head. "It is just dirt and will come off. Boys let's go clean up. All three of you need a bath." He ushers them to the bedroom. "Can you get some clothes for the twins and I will get something for Reginald?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th March 2017, 4:59 pm

Brandon falls back in his seat. "Now that she's dead they are liable to give you the death penalty. You know what that means. Death by either fire squadron or by hanging. I will gladly watch. The woman whom you loved never loved you. She loved me and only me. " He said. He wiped his eyes.

~~

"Sure I can." Serena said. She walked into extra bedroom where they kept extra clothes for the twins. She picks out two outfits and then comes back to Reginald's rooms where they are going to give the boys a bath. Vincent has already started the water and Serena helps them take their clothes off. They then get in and begin splashing everywhere.

"Alright boys, you can play but no splashing into the floor. I'll make you three clean it up. Understand?" Serena said.

"Yes melm." All three said in unison. They continued to play but without all the splashing.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th March 2017, 5:19 pm

Anton sits back on the cot. "At least I will be with her at the dark gate. We will watch over our boy."

"Not where you are going? Do you think you would be anywhere near her?" Nathaniel shakes his head. "Come on Brandon, we have a funeral to plan. I hope you enjoy the last days of your life." He begins to push Brandon away.

~~~~~~

Jasmine feeds the boys, changes them, and snuggles them. She only wishes that Brandon could see them. She understands his struggle, but both boys are hers.

~~~~~~

Vincent gets the boys dried off and dressed. They race each other to the dining hall. He looks up at Serena. "They will sleep good tonight." He chuckles.

He walks with her down to the dining hall where Iverson and Kalista are waiting. She smiles at them and waits for everyone to sit down. "Now that everyone is here, we can tell you about the telegram we received. It appears there was a battle at the Ells border. Anton escaped and paid Jasmine a visit. The stress put her in labor. She had the boys and Anton is in jail currently.

We cannot leave because of the campaign going to Langoria, so are you guys up to a trip to Moldova?" Kalista raises her eyebrows. "We will be happy to watch the kids."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th March 2017, 2:40 pm

Brandon cracked a smile as they left the jail cell behind them. Winston closed the door behind him and Brandon busted out laughing. "I think he actually believed us. Especially once I pulled him to the bars and cried. Remind me not to stand on that foot again."

~~

"Oh that would be wonderful! Are you sure that you would keep the boys? I know this would be a family/work trip but taking the boys would be OK. Though we are still at war with Langora and I don't want to put them through that. What do you think Vincent? I would love to be able to go help Jasmine right now. I feel so bad for her and at the same time I'm excited." Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th March 2017, 3:11 pm

"I am going to take you back to the infirmary. Besides, I want to see Jasmine. She must be awake now." Nathaniel pushes the chair. "You may need something for that leg."

~~~~

Anton sits on the cot thankful that they left. He cannot believe that Jasmine is gone. The one person he ever truly loved. His eyes fall to the death certificate. What is he to do now? He knows that he will not escape. He needs to get a message to his parents to tell them about his son at least. However does he trust the guards to deliver it? He will have too.

"Guard, I need paper, envelope and something to write with." He calls out to Winston.

~~~~~

Jasmine hears the door open up. She just finished changing the boys. "Sure you come now after they are fed and changed."

"Best time to come, now let me see my little nephews." Nathaniel winks after pushing Brandon in. "Wow they are small aren't they." He takes Lawrence. "He looks like Brandon with red hair."

~~~~~

"I don't see why we can't take the boys. I know they will love to see Ava too." Vincent answers. "I am concerned about Jasmine and Brandon though. Do we know how they are doing? She did have those babies a little early."

"We don't know I know they will love to have you guys visit though." Kalista tells him.

"We will be out there. When did you want to leave? Boys, do you want to visit Auntie Jasmine and her new babies?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th March 2017, 4:04 pm

Brandon looked up at Lawrence and was proud of him. He then looked at the other baby before looking at Jasmine. He took a deep breath. "I can see it in your eyes that you want to keep him. Just give me time to accept him since he is his child. Just promise me he will grow up knowing that that behavior is wrong."

~~

"I wanna check on Aunt Jasmine and make sure she's OK. I'm worried about her." Jonathan said.as he ate his supper.

"Me too." Samuel said.

"Well we can all take turn watching the kids.so it will be no problem. Now boys you have to be very good on this trip OK. If not you will be in trouble this time." Serena said.

~~

Winston heard Anton and did as he asked. "Who will this be for" he asked as he handed him the items through the bars.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th March 2017, 5:02 pm

"Why would I not want to keep my son?" Jasmine asks Brandon. "We are going to raise him right. I know he will worm his way into your heart.

I had a telegram sent to Langoria telling them that we have his son, and demanding their surrender."

Nathaniel shakes his head not wanting any part of the discussion. He can see it from both points of view.

~~~~

"I guess we can leave tomorrow then. I am sure they will have fun with the Lanes as well." Vincent adds. "We will pack when we get home."

"Yay!!!" Both boys cheer.

~~~~~

"You don't need to worry about that. I will have the delivery address on the outside." Anton takes the items. He quickly writes the letter to his parents telling them about their grandchild and Jasmine's death. He addresses it and gives it to Winston. "Now do your job and get it sent out."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th March 2017, 3:30 pm

Brandon lowered his head and nodded. “I understand.” he said. “Hopefully you didn't tell them we had twins. They will want to see if both babies are his and try to take them. Hopefully they will give up without any problems.”

~~

“Sounds like a plan. We will send them a telegram to let them know that you are coming.” Iverson said.

“This will be good. I have missed all of them. I wish you both could come with us but I understand why you can't. I'm sure after this war is over you will be able to come see the babies.” Serena said.

~~

“I will do as you ask sir.” Winston said as he took the envelope. “We will have it sent out today.” He said as he put it in his jacket pocket.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th March 2017, 3:49 pm

"I didn't even mention the babies. It is none of their business." Jasmine tells Brandon.

The door opens and Ava rushes in with Levi and Gwynn following. "Mommy, Daddy I am hungry." She pouts.

Nathaniel laughs. "I think that is my queue to go make some food."

Levi kisses him. "Don't worry we will be here."

Gwynn goes over to Brandon. "Oh the babies are soooo cute. They are so small, can I hold one?"

"I know she is used to babies, so if she sits down she can hold one." Jasmine has her sit in the chair and gives her Tareq. "Come here Ava, Mommy needs a hug." Ava rushes over and gives her a hug. "Mommy will be here with the babies until tomorrow, but we will be out tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~

"I guess we better get packed. How long did you want to be out there?" Vincent asks. "I will have to tell my troops that we are leaving."

"We have that covered, and you guys stay out there as long as you want." Kalista tells them. "Make sure to give those boys our love too. We will be out there when we can."

~~~~~~~

Anton watches him leave and sits back in the cot. The visit with Brandon and Nathaniel plays in his mind. Brandon is right, there is no escape for him this time. Not that he can see his life without Jasmine, even with their son. Hopefully his parents will find him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th March 2017, 3:45 pm

Brandon takes Lawrence from Nathaniel. “I haven't even held my baby boy yet.” He said as Nathaniel handed him over. He looked over the small baby and smiled. “Lawrence would have been proud of this little one I think.” He looked over at Gwyn who was holding Tareq. He was a little baby as well who needed help. Maybe if he just thought of him as an adopted baby he wouldn't have a problem accepting him.

~~

“We can stay a couple weeks out there to make sure everything is alright. I'm sure the trial will be coming up soon. Jasmine may need some one to help her with that.” Serena said. “I want to be able to give her all the emotional support that I can.”

“You have all the time in the world. As soon as Langora gives up we will do something with their troops and be out there at some point. We want to see that both Jasmine and Brandon are well but that our grand babies are doing well also.” Iverson said with a smile. “I can't wait to see those grand babies.”

~~

Winston gets another guard to watch over Anton for a bit. He doesn't tell him why. His only orders are to not speak to the prisoner and to keep alert at all times. He heads out of the jail and up to the main castle area. He knows that Brandon would probably be in the infirmary checking on Jasmine and the babies.

He makes his way up to the infirmary and asks the nurse which room the couple was in. By then Nathaniel and Levi were leaving so they could get some food together for dinner. He thanks the nurse and heads over to the door. He knocks on it and then walks in.

“Your majesty, I wanted to let you read this. Anton wrote it and asked me to send it out for him so it could be delivered. I thought you would want it first.” Winston said.

“You did well Winston. I will read it and decide what to do with it.” Brandon said after looking up at him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th March 2017, 4:07 pm

"That sounds perfect." Kalista was about to say more when she hears and uh oh from Reginald. He knocked over his glass trying to refill it. "Why don't you get the telegram sent to Moldova and I will clean up a little boy."

"Thank you so much for letting us go out there. Boys finish up so we can go home and pack." Vincent tells them. They shovel the remaining food in their mouth and jump out of their chairs. Vincent looks over at Serena. "Are you ready to travel with 3?"

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine walks over to Brandon. "What does the letter say?" She kisses Lawrence's head. "He looks just like you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th March 2017, 6:14 pm

“I will send it out for the two of you. That way you can go home and pack.” Iverson said. “It will be a new experience traveling with three for the two of you.”

“I know, but I think we can handle it. I am ready to travel with three.” Serena said as she looked up at Vincent.

Iverson walked out of the dining room with them. “We will see you off in the morning. Let them know we are here for them if they need us. Good night boys. I love you. Enjoy your time in Moldova.” He said as he hugged them. He then said his goodbyes and headed up to the telegraph office.

“To Brandon and Jasmine,

Serena and Vincent will be coming out for a couple weeks to help with anything you need them for. They also want to meet the twins as well. We are sorry for what has happened and wish we could have been there to stop him, but at least now you have Anton in your custody. As soon as we have the Langoran's under our captivity, we will be out there to see the twins and to see how you are doing as well.

Love you both.

Iverson.”

~~

Brandon has Winston open the letter and hand it to him so he can read it. He raises an eyebrow. “Well this letter will never reach his parents. It tells his parents that you have died which is what both Nathaniel and I told him earlier while we were down stairs and about the twins. It also gives a general area on where he is at here in the castle. I'm not sure if he's looking to be helped or if he's saying good bye because he gives his goodbye's here as well as if he's giving up.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th March 2017, 6:43 pm

Vincent walks down to the carriage house with the boys. "It will be nice to visit Jasmine and Brandon now. Boys, you will have to be good for them. They have two new babies."

"We should make them man cards." Jonathon says as he gets into the carriage.

Vincent smirks. "You can do that and give it to them later."

The carriage arrives at home and Leigh Ann is just cleaning up. "I was hoping we would run into you. We are heading to Moldova to help Jasmine and Brandon out. Jasmine had her babies and Brandon is injured."

"Oh that is both good and bad news. Please send the majesties my best wishes. Don't worry I will be here when you get back." Leigh Ann tells them.

~~~~~~~

"I cannot believe you guys told him that." Jasmine shakes her head. She gets up and grabs a garbage can. "I have the perfect place for that letter."

"I like the way you think Majesty." Winston laughs. "Your boys are so adorable. I better get back to my duties." He bows and walks away.

Just then Nathaniel and Levi return with the rest of the family. Madeline goes immediately to Gwynn. "They are so adorable."

"I hope you guys are hungry, we have enough to feed our army. Pizzaburgers, fries, and some corn." Levi begins handing out the plates.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th March 2017, 12:17 pm

"you can make them man cards while on the way to Moldova. Thank you so much Leah Anne. You just don't know how much we will miss you while we're gone." Serena said. She puts Hope in the play pen. "Boy's, play nice while we pack your clothes." She said.

She then headed upstairs with Vincent to pack the kids clothes.

~~

Brandon takes the letter and rips it up. "There, I was hoping to burn it but the trash is just as nice. " He said as he threw the note away.

Brandon looked up as the extended family came into the room. Berenson walks over and takes Lawrence so that Brandon can eat. "Only if that food comes with pain medicine. My leg is pulsing right now in pain."

"Well you just got lucky, there is a bottle of medicine right here with your name on it." Berenson said. He handed the bottle to Brandon and he took one. Levi then gave him a plate after serving Jasmine.

"So how are things in the real world. Are the citizens going crazy yet?" Brandon asked.

"You wouldn't believe the rumours going around. I've even seen flags at half staff. Apparently your dead and the queen in in mourning." Berenson said as he took a seat.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top