Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 29 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 29 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 5th May 2018, 8:35 pm

"I am so ready for this cast to come off, but I know I will be on leave for another month." Vincent groans. "It will be nice to not depend on everyone for help though. The appointment is in the afternoon. She is busy with the troop medical inspections in the morning. Will you be alright when I am gone?

~~~~~

"Too bad we will be gone in two weeks for the trial. I hate to ask you guys..." Jasmine starts before she is cut off.

"Don't worry we will watch these kids for you. I know it will be quiet on the nation front since most dignitaries will be at the trial." Madeline offers.

"Thanks Mom, and you know you cannot join the military for a couple of years Daniel. But you can get head start while you are in the junior guard. Along with your studies and martial arts, you are one busy young man." Jasmine raises her eyebrows.

"Nathaniel made some dinner. He is tied up at Mallory's or he would be here." Daniel sighs. "I guess, but I will join the military when I can."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 5th May 2018, 8:44 pm

“I have some work to do, so I thought I would take it up to the office during your appointment. Then we can bring the boys home. If I remember correctly your mom mentioned yesterday that we were invited to dinner tonight.” Serena said as she sat down beside of Vincent. “Hopefully they will take that cast off and you will be on your way to some physical therapy.”

~~

“Don't be in a hurry Daniel, it's not what it's cracked up to be.” Brandon said tapping his head. “I've already been injured twice, remember.”

Berenson looked at Jasmine and smiled. “Don't worry about anything. We will make sure everything is taken care of here. All of the kids will be looked after as well.” He said as they walked inside.

“Thank you Berenson, I hate that we have to go, but it is a must. You know duty calls. We are asking for the death penalty for them.” Brandon said. The kids were running ahead of them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th May 2018, 11:55 am

"I hate that it has to come to that. However I need to protect my family." Jasmine sighs. "We will not be safe as long as they are alive." They walk into the castle. The girls are ahead of them.

"We will have to talk to Iverson about the future of Langoria. I don't want anything to do with the country, but they may have been brainwashed to believe that Tareq is an heir. I hope not though." Jasmine whispers to Berenson.

The staff brings their items to the rooms. The small dining room is set up for them to eat. Jasmine smiles as they sit down to eat.

~~~~~~~~

"I forgot about dinner tonight. I just need to strengthen my shoulder again to be able to use the bow. Honestly I was more concerned about my back. Thank the Goddess that healed up." Vincent kisses her. "When are you going to the castle?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th May 2018, 12:12 pm

Brandon pulled out Jasmine's seat for her and after she sat down, he pushed the chair under for her. He then sat down beside of her after making sure that Ava was in her booster seat. “We have to get everything ready for the trial in the next two weeks so we will probably be busy with work. I'm glad it's finally happening but at the same time I hate it as well. They will only do more harm to us if they are allowed to walk free.”

Berenson sat down with Lawrence in his hands. “Don't worry. The judge will take everything into consideration as they listen to what has happened. Just make sure you don't skip over anything. Brandon make sure you tell them about everything even about what happened at the castle while you were there just this past week.”

~~

“I figured I would leave soon and maybe walk. It's nice this time of year and the people are kind. Would you like to walk with me?” Serena asked. “I don't know if I'm going to get to go to the trial or not in Corinth. I might have to stay here and take care of things while all of you are gone. I won't know until I talk to dad.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th May 2018, 12:48 pm

"Oh if you didn't notice we are plus one. We found the servant who helped us escape the Langorian castle the first time. Her name is Alondra. She may visit her Moldovan family, but I invited her to work in the castle too." Jasmine says.

"That is wonderful. I am glad you were able to find her. Don't worry she will be welcomed in the castle." Madeline tells her.

~~~~~

"Yes, I will love to walk with you. I know the boys are already there for their lessons. After my appointment, we can have dinner." Vincent helps Leigh Ann clean off the table while Serena grabs her stuff.

They walk to the castle. "I am so glad to be home and able to walk you to the castle safely." He kisses her cheek.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th May 2018, 1:05 pm

“Where is she now?” Berenson asked as he looked around the dining room.

“She was scooped up by the staff when we came in. They will give her a room until she has a home and she is free to stay here as long as she needs too. We are happy to have her here with us.” Brandon said.
They began to eat dinner together. “I missed Nathaniel's cooking while I was away. Though Thomas is a good cook as well.”

~~

The people give Serena and Vincent their space today as they walk through the town. Serena smiles as Vincent kisses her cheek. “I am too. I missed you while you were gone and I worried about you the whole time. I hope we never see war again in our life time.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th May 2018, 1:26 pm

"We are lucky we didn't even see the brunt of the war, not like Moldova did. I hope we never do too. Too much life was lost, and for what." Vincent bows his head thinking of Alistar. He walks Serena to her office and kisses her again. "I will see you after my appointment."

~~~~

"Oh did you spend some time with him? How is he doing? I don't like him being all alone in a house." Madeline sighs.

Ava sits up. "Ucle Tom is getting mawed." She blurts out.

Madeline's eyes light up. "Oh really? Bonnie? She is such a lovely girl."

Jasmine shakes her head. "He wanted to surprise you, so please act that way.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 6th May 2018, 1:38 pm

Serena smiles at Vincent and waves at him. “Let me know how your appointment goes.” She said as he leaves her office. She then gets to work.

~~

“Oh Ava, shame on you. It was supposed to be a surprise.” Brandon said.

Ava only clapped her hands though and laughed like it was a big game. “She is going to be a handful when she gets older. Better start getting a grip on her now.” Brandon said.

Berenson looked at Madeline excitedly. “I am so excited for Thomas! He deserves to be happy! I'm sure we can act surprised when he tells us.” He said happily.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th May 2018, 2:05 pm

Vincent goes to the infirmary and is shown to a room. Amelia enters and helps him to remove his shirt. She examines the shoulder. "I believe we can take it out of the cast, but I do want you in a sling for the next couple of days. You may move it, but a little at a time. That means no roughhousing with the boys and no archery either. Just take it easy and we will slowly transition to no sling at all."

Vincent nods. "Thank you Amelia. Don't worry I will make sure to still take it easy and be in the sling as much as possible. It will be nice to be able to eat and shower without help. Not to mention hold Serena properly.

~~~~

"Don't worry it isn't the first time a secret has been shared. Remember how Daniel told you about Sakura." Madeline chuckles. "Were you there for the proposal?"

"He invited her over to dinner when we were staying there and asked her." Jasmine smiles. "It was so romantic and so Thomas. He is not a flashy guy."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th May 2018, 6:38 pm

Serena hears a knock on her door. “Come in.”

It was her dad that entered the room. “I figured you would come in while Vincent went to see Amelia today. Listen, I am going to have you and your mother stay here when it comes time for the trial. There is no reason for the two of you to be there and the kids really need you here as well. Vincent will be going with me since he was apart of that last attack. He may be needed to tell his story to the judge. Do you think you can handle that?”

Serena sighed and nodded her head. “If that's the way it's gotta be. I'm not to thrilled about it though. I wanted to go but I will stay here and help mom with things like you've asked.”

“Thank you, Serena. I know I'm asking for a lot, but it will be worth it.” Iverson said. He then leaves her office.

~~

“I wish we could have been there for the proposal. Goddess, it must have been nice.” Berenson said.

Brandon chuckled. “He was a little nervous but he did it. I was quite proud of him.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2018, 7:36 pm

"I am not going to give away any more details about the wedding though. And remember to act surprised." Jasmine warns them.

After dinner, they go to the royal wing. Ava yawns and rubs her eyes. Jasmine looks over at Brandon. "Do you and the boys or Ava?"

~~~~~~~~

Vincent gets done with his appointment. He has his arm in a sling, but the cast is off. He goes to Serena's office and opens the door. "Hey, my love... oh hi Iverson. I am check in after my appointment."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th May 2018, 5:55 pm

Brandon picks up Lawrence and smiles. “I'll take the boys. You can have Ava tonight.” He said. He then walks over so he can change Lawrence's diaper and clothes into something for that night. He then gets Tarq ready for bed and lay them both down in the crib. He then gets ready for bed and waits for Jasmine to come back.

~~

Iverson smiles at Vincent. “Hey Vincent. I was just telling Serena about the plans for the trial. I hope you don't mind being away again for a week while the trial is going on again.” He said.

“Yea, I'm staying here and helping mom while you are away.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2018, 7:56 pm

Vincent kisses Serena. "I know you will be alright. It will only be for a week. It is a closed case. The only thing to question will be the punishment. I know Kalista will like the help."

~~~

Jasmine nods and leaves the boys. She changes Ava into her pajamas and brushes her hair. She lies Ava down and read her a book. When Ava falls asleep she sneaks out of the room and goes to hers. There she sees Brandon lying down barely awake waiting for her.

She changes out of her clothes slowly knowing that Brandon is watching her and puts on her green nightshirt. Even after all these years it still fits her. She climbs into the bed and kisses him. "I hope you enjoyed that."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2018, 8:02 pm

Serena sighs. “I know, it's just after all that's happened I don't like to be separated from you is all.” She said. “Come on, I am done in the office for now. Lets get the boys and go home.” She said. They bid Iverson a good night and walked down the hall to find the boys running down the hall. “There you are.”
she said.

“Daddy, your cast is gone!” Samuel said.

~~

Brandon smiled as he put his arms around Jasmine. “I enjoyed every bit of it. You know how to make me happy.” He said as he kissed her in return. “After all these years, you still look good in that shirt. I'm so glad I gave it to you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2018, 8:24 pm

Vincent nods. "I still have to take it easy, but yes it is gone." He hugs Samuel and Jonathon. "I am going to be going on a trip. Will you guys watch your mom and sister for me?"

"We will be good for them Daddy." Jonathon promises. "Where are you going?"

"I am going on a trip with Grandpa." Vincent answers.

~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for taking care of the boys. You are never getting this back now." Jasmine jokes. She snuggles up to him and falls asleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2018, 8:58 pm

They walk to the carriage house and take the carriage home. Serena unlocks the door to the house as the boys ask more questions about the trip. “How long will you be gone this time dad?” Jonathon asks.

“He will only be gone about a week this time. Don't worry boys, we will probably stay at the castle while daddy is away this time.” Serena said as they sat down to dinner.

~~

Brandon smiles as Jasmine's breathing evens out. He knows she is asleep and so he too goes to sleep with her in his arms.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2018, 9:26 pm

"Yay, we love playing wif Reggie." Samuel tells them. Jonathan nods his head in agreement.

"If you are good, I may get all of you something for Corinth." Vincent winks at the boys. "That means you have to go to your lessons too."

Both boys instantly frown.

~~~~~~

Jasmine does not want to wake up. She does not want to leave her kids, but she knows she has too. She has to be there to face not only her grandparents murderers, but also the ones who have been tormenting her for so long. She opens her eyes and sees Brandon looking down at her. "How long have you been looking at me? I don't really want to go, but I know we must. It is over and we need justice and closure."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2018, 9:32 pm

Serena laughs at the boys. “Bedtime boys. We have to get up early tomorrow and say good bye to daddy.” She said.

They put the boys to bed and then lay Hope down to sleep as well. Serena then snuggles up to Vincent for the night.

Morning comes all to quickly for her. She wakes up and finds the boys looking at them from the side of the bed. “Good morning to you too.” She said.

“We wanted to see if daddy was still here because we don't want him to leave before we say goodbye.” Jonathon said.

~~

Brandon kisses the top of Jasmine's head and smiles. “I have only been watching you sleep for a short time. I know I don't want to leave either, but it's for the best. Justice will be served and it's time that it be dealt. Lets get ready. I'm sure your parents will be here soon.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2018, 9:42 pm

Vincent hears Serena with the boys. He rolls over gently. "Get over here and give me hugs." He cringes slightly as they squeeze him hard. "I know it has been a rough patch, but hopefully this will be the last time we have to be apart for a while."

~~~~~~

"Since we are not being bothered, I am guessing they are already here. Ava is an early riser like you. The boys will be waking up soon too. I fed them late this morning." Jasmine sits up and stretches. "I just hope everything goes well on this trip." She gets up and pick out some clothes to wear. Their bags are probably being loaded on their carriage now.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd June 2018, 7:53 pm

“Can we go with you dad?” Jonathon asks.

Serena smiles and shakes her head. “No boys, you can't go this time. Daddy is going on a business trip. Besides you have to stay here and help me take care of Hope.” She said.

Samuel nodded his head. “We promise to take good care of you and Hope.” He said.

“I'm so glad we had boy's this understanding.” Serena said.

~~

Brandon gets out of bed and walks over to get some clothes. He takes out a set of clothes to ride in and then begins to get dressed. “I'm surprised they didn't sneak in here to steal the twins away.” He said chuckling lightly. “I am going to miss the children while we are away, but things must be done. I will be glad when this is over with.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th June 2018, 3:57 pm

"I wish I could take you, but it will be so boring for you. Trust me you will have more fun with Mommy and Hope." Vincent tells the boys. "Why don't we go and wake up Hope?"

The boys race to her room. Vincent sits up slowly. "I may be out of the cast, but my shoulder is still sore." His leans over to kiss Serena. "Go take a shower, I got the kids."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine nods. "It is finally going to be over. At least I won't have to worry about my safety or our family. I just cannot believe that they would resort to such measures." She gets out of bed and puts on a robe. "I am going to check on the kids. Go ahead and take a shower. Are we going to eat here or on the road?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th July 2018, 5:42 pm

Serena smiled at Vincent. “Just don't over do it. I would hate to see you back in a cast for over doing it.” She said. She then gets up out of bed and begins to playfully undress in front of Vincent. She winks at him before heading into the bathroom.

~~

“Let's eat on the road. I am ready to be in Corin. At least there we will be safe from all harm.” Brandon said. He gets up and walks over to Jasmine and kisses her. He then gets out some traveling clothes and heads to the bathroom to take a shower.

Brandon turns on the hot water and then undresses. He gets in and lets it flow over him. He sighs deeply and thinks about the trials ahead. Everything is clear cut and in their favor and he knows it. He can only pray it goes their way. Will they get the death penalty for the sins they have committed? It's been so hard over the past few years with them tailing over them. At least Anton is gone. He wouldn't have survived this trial anyways. His death was inevitable.

He finishes his shower and gets out. He then dries off and puts on his traveling clothes. He walks out of the bathroom to see Jasmine with the twins. He smiles as he walks over to her. He kisses her forehead. “I love my family and together we will work through this.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st August 2018, 9:30 pm

Jasmine watches Brandon leave. She sighs and gets the boys ready. This will be the last trip for a long time hopefully. She snuggles them and sees Brandon watching her. "Ava is with my parents already. After this, I want to stay home for a while."

She gets dressed and sets the overnight bags by the door. "I guess we can get this show on the road."

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent chuckles at Serena as she goes into the bathroom. He packs his overnight bag and checks on the kids. "Mommy will be right out. Get washed up and go down for breakfast." He picks up Hope. "I will get her ready."

The boys race downstairs and help Leigh Ann set the table.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd September 2018, 3:38 pm

Brandon walks over and hugs the boys one by one. He sighs as he put them back in the stroller and then hugs Jasmine. “I agree. I just want to stay home with my family and be with them and you.” he said. He opens the door and pushes the stroller out of the room. “Come on, I'm sure your parents are waiting for us with Ava.”

They walk down the hall and sees Ava running toward them. “Good morning Ava. Where's grandma and grandpa?” he asked.

Berenson pipped up from down the hall. “We are right here. We were on our way to get the boys but you made it to us instead. We will see you on your way and then we will take the little one's home.” He said.

“Thank you Berenson. They will be safe with you and Madeline.” Brandon said.

~~

Serena takes a nice hot shower before turning off the water. She dries off and then puts on a nice warm dress for the day. She walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to put on her shoes. She then heads out of the room to see where everyone is. She heads downstairs to find the boys helping Leigh Anne setting the table for breakfast. “Good morning boys; good morning Leigh Anne. I hope everyone is well this morning.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd September 2018, 4:46 pm

Jasmine steps into the carriage. "It never gets easier to leave them does it? There is not way to thank them for watching them." She waves at the family as the carriages pull away. She lies her head on Brandon's shoulders. "When we get back we will have to start planning the Solstice celebration. At least we are celebrating it in peace this year."

~~~~

Vincent has Hope in his arm. "The boys are already being helpful. I wish I didn't have to leave you again, but they need my testimony. Don't worry, I will be good. Your dad will make sure of that. Make sure you visit your mom. If you boys are good, you may spend time with grandma."

Both boys cheer. "Can we play with Reginald?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top