Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Magi-Hunters Experiment Center

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Magi-Hunters Experiment Center Empty Criminal Activity: Magi-Hunters Experiment Center

Post by Guest 14th September 2012, 9:12 pm

Camille returned to the only place she could ever have called home. The only place where she felt she could get her answers. She had finally gotten the Experiment going to discover everything about them. She was going to get what she wanted. The entire complex was hidden under a hill near the ocean, RIGHT BESIDE the bridge connecting the great city of St. Pierre to the hovel that is Miquelon. This housed many experiment chambers, all with one way glass, making the rooms visible to those in the hallway. This is where the true magic happened.

This was where they were discovering how the magician fools could have even conjured up what seemed to supersede natural laws. It didn't make sense, NONE OF IT makes sense. Her boots clattered down the hall, as she looked into one of the rooms through the one-way glass. The poor magician was being worked to death, shooting flame at a bar of metal to heat it... not fast enough. She buzzed the man inside and he prodded the cloaked figure with a cattle prod. Coldly, she walked away after writing something.

Criminal Activity: Magi-Hunters Experiment Center 018_interrogation-room

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priscilla sighed as she sat in the dank room. She was disappointed in herself for being part of this, but it paid the bills. Her cane sat beside her, and she looked at the green girl in front of her. This girl looked horrible. Her normally dark green skin looked incredibly pale green, like the skin of a granny smith apple. It became evident that she was a poorly skilled magician and that she would not survive long if she didn't hone her skills and get the results that the General wanted. And somehow, deep in her heart, Priscilla knew that she was the cause of it.

"I'm so sorry... Really, I am." Priscilla put her hat to her chest and sighed. Her turtleneck was zipped up past her mouth, giving her an air of dangerous and powerful. She, however, was too wary of her strength. "This is so stupid, so, so stupid. How do we explain what you magicians do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Magi-Hunters Experiment Center Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Magi-Hunters Experiment Center

Post by Ink 14th September 2012, 10:26 pm

[Attn: Priscilla]

Ivy says nothing. She doesn't even look up. She simply stares straight ahead in total silence. There was absolutely no point. Though if validity was an issue, she couldn't answer that if she tried. She didn't know how to. She was a flower shop keeper, not some arcane master. These people were monsters. And still it welled within. An urged she could sense. Elementals were mindless embodiments of the elements themselves that craved oblivion. Her elemental form was maintained but only as well as her will allowed it to be. That will was fading...and fast.

But, in any case, she couldn't speak if she wanted to. She was too deprived of energy. That last...procedure left her drained. She needed the sunlight. The water. She was still technically part plant in this state. It was a wonder she didn't require fertilizer.
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Magi-Hunters Experiment Center Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Magi-Hunters Experiment Center

Post by Guest 15th September 2012, 4:55 pm

[ATTN: Ivy]

The snow-haired woman paced around nervously. Her aide was getting progressively worse and worse, and while it was discovered that she could grow tomatoes at an alarming rate and producing them at an alarming size, it was obtained at a grave cost. She had to do something... but what? WHAT? If there was one thing Priscilla was not good at, it was being bright. She squeaked and moaned, trying to think of a way to give her some relief... finally, Priscilla came to the decision to get her a glass of water and possibly getting some light into the room. The water was easy to get, but the light fixtures...

"Well, this should do for now, I asked the guards to turn on the sink for you in here. You should have water soon..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 16th September 2012, 12:56 pm

Ivy continues to stare completely ahead without a word. Everything sounded distorted to her. Everything was blurry, fogged up. She couldn't think, much less speak. She could tell she was being spoken to. That was about it. Water. She could make out that much. But there was no desire to drink. Even if there were, she didn't have it in her to get up and move to the sink. She was just a generally weak girl. This didn't suit her. But as long as her Grandfather was all right.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th September 2012, 8:26 pm

Now Priscilla was far more worried than Ivy was about her own well-being. She hated death. Hated it. The colour of blood made her feel woozy and the rot of decaying bodies made her faint. The problem Immediately, she sprang up and shot to the sink, strangling the switch of the sink and praying to GOD that it would give her even a drip of water to give to the likely dying woman... that's what the sentiment was, after all. Fortunately, the water was fully on, though that didn't stop Priscilla from shoving a cup under the spout. "Come on come on come on come on..." Priscilla's mind was mired in worry and strife, encased in this irrational fear for people near death. Once she got the cup of water, she carefully brought it over with all the care of a Care Bear, treating it as if it were a cup of strong acid.

Silently, she offered it to her, her hand now shaking. "Drink... please..." It was almost as if she needed her to do it more than Ivy needed the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th September 2012, 5:45 am

[Attn: Open]

Darkness, pain, containment in this prison, it was like he was in Hell being punished for ever existing. The lights flickered, the machine whirred as it began to cut again. He screamed out in pain as his white flesh was cut off of him in chunks until his skin was nearly exposed. He shot spikes, but the machine just suspended them and carted those away as well. He spit bile and sickness from his mouth. His body was so tired of these procedures. Every time he collapsed they would pump him full of fluids enough to keep him alive and bring him back conscious to be shoved back into this abominable machine.

He forgot his own name... he did not know how old he was at this point and he was forgetting his parents. His eyes filled with spots as he pulled at the clamps on his arms and legs, even his tail when it existed. Over and over he would tell them that all they had to do was let him slough off his extra skin and he could give it to them without all this suffering, but no. NO.

HE was not to be trusted. HE was part of THEM, the ones who twisted the laws of nature to their whims. What had he ever done but be born with something he had never asked for?

"AAAAAUUUGGGGGG!!!!!" He screamed out but no one cared.
A pump was heard in the distance as loads of raw material poured in all around his body. The process began again and his other layers of flesh began to form, quickly, automatically, NATURALLY. He still enjoyed the formation, it felt good and wonderful, like he was whole again. But in the next hour the machine would turn on again to saw away at his layers and peel him like an onion.

"Please... food, anyone, food. I need it or I will die and I won't be able to make more for you. More of your precious material."
He said with as much humility as he could. He had not eaten real food in days and his thin form trembled. They did it on purpose, keeping him so weak... to prevent him from escaping again.

Last edited by treomatos on 22nd September 2012, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2012, 7:05 pm

[ATTN: ???]

Camille walked by experiment 236... and sighed. Yes, this was a little extreme, but to be honest, she was the only person who could fight him and keep him under control without getting completely stabbed by plastics and other things. Camille's time was far too precious, but from time to time, she indulged in his needs and freed him. She treated him well, after all, he was providing material for the scientists, why shouldn't he be treated well? In one motion of the hand, she stopped the machine entirely and allowed him to step out.

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to you lately..." And she really meant it. The woman knew that he was simply a design of his own nature, but then again, so was everyone. Even Camille could not say that she was a complete scientist angel, but she did not have to be. If you follow all the little rules, the big ones can be broken. Camille repeated this in her mind over and over, and she glanced at the experiment.

"GUARDS!" Two strapping young men armed with green gob-shooting things entered and gulped... the white monstrosity was out, the white monstrosity was out! They began to fire gobs of... stuff at him. Camille shook her head and with a swing of her mighty battle hammer, she slammed both of the green gobs into the ground, causing a spike to jut out mere inches away from the two.. "Are you DAFT?!? I call you in here not to fire your weapons at me. Now, listen carefully if you still like working here..." She growled, suddenly shifting beside them, an impossible feat for a scientist... Camille was known to do the impossible. They looked at each other with scared puppy eyes.

"Get both of us a meal. On the double." Both the guards ran out of the room. Only Fingal knew. Only Fingal was allowed to know. Her gloved digits pointed at the floor, and the tips of her fingers began to glow, humming with glee. They began forming a table and comfortable chairs from some of the material that Fingal had created. She explained to him that this was a rather new technology she was beta-testing, one that allowed her to create out of raw material. "Please, sit."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 21st September 2012, 8:08 pm

Ivy only looks up at this shaking girl. What reason could she possibly have to be so petrified? She was the one who placed her in this position. Perhaps she simply hadn't the heart. Nonetheless, she takes the water and drinks. She leaves some amount, however. There she sits and stares into her reflection but she couldn't stand what she was seeing. She sets the cup down a moment later.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th September 2012, 8:40 pm

"Are you okay?" Priscilla takes a chair and sits beside her, unwilling to let another person fall in front of her eyes. Everyone that she had looked after was still alive, and it was beginning to take a toll on her... This girl didn't deserve to be experimented on, but the ends justify the means. General Benfeito said that herself, and she found comfort and strength in these words. "I'm sorry, but I have to tend to some other... residents." Gulping, she walked away, flicking the lights on for Ivy. They were weak, but she hoped that they would be somewhat soothing for the green woman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th October 2012, 3:04 am

[Attn: Camille]

The youth was licking his lips thirstily when he found the machine's infernal whirring come to a stop. It then released its crab-like shackles from his limbs and he dropped to the floor. He climbed to his feet and adjusted the odd pair of underwear they kept on him... it was all he was wearing. He shuffled out from the hellish machine and looked around warily. He heard a voice. A familiar one.

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to you lately..."
She told him sincerely and he just rubbed his eyes. The tall woman he knew as Camille had freed him again. He was grateful. Of course, when she called the guards in they launched their annoying containment globs at him, but Camille struck them down and ordered some food be brought in.

She then formed tables and chairs from his own polymer and asked him to sit. He collapsed on one wearily. The chair began to stick and form to his skin slightly, but he willed it away, not wanting at all to waste energy or make her think he was trying to escape again. It was tough to keep it off of him though since it so naturally wanted to be part of him.

"Thank you..." He said sourly, hoarsely as he moved some strands of his white, straight hair away from his stark blue eyes. He would not look directly at her though. He had trusted her somewhat in the past. She had been so kind and she had such a pale appearance similar to his own. But the first time he had tried to escape she was the very person who forcefully stopped his rampage and brought him back to his torment... she stood immovable between him and sweet freedom. He hated her despite her seeming "mercy" on him.

He glared at the table and tapped on it loudly with his long, unkempt nails as he waited on the food. His stomach gurgled angrily, but he pressed on it with his other hand and tried to ignore it. He looked up at Camille a moment and worked his mouth as if to speak to her, but his frustration made him twist his dry lips angrily and keep silent. He was a citizen of this very people, his mother had let him know that, but he hated everything they stood for. He could not understand how they did such terrible things. He sometimes wished he had never been born, but his drive for freedom and retribution to these devils of technology kept him from plunging off the deep end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th October 2012, 6:36 pm

[ATTN: ???]

"You know... I'm beginning to wonder. Just about why magic is... magic?" Camille stroked her chin confusedly. For her entire life, she had wondered what the other side was like. For her entire life, she had wondered why. Now, she was going to hopefully get her answer. "I want to know. Is it a pull? Something that you can activate? Something that you can do, tell me, tell me!" This experiment was the only one who had seen her so animated... So passionate. there was something about her that seemed different from all the other scientists, but only this man knew just what.

As usual, however, there was no response. "I see..." Frustrated, she slams the table and fragments it. Camille had some unnatural strength, and could never understand why. "Well, onto other topics then." Just then, the trolley with food arrived with the guard... who gulped. Camille brought the cart over with her magnetic glove and forced the guard away. And what a meal he had prepared! Four courses, all as delicious as each other. First, though, Camille served them both a nice Nut Salad. "I'd like to say that I could let you go..." Camille could, in theory, just let him free. However, his violent tendencies have required her to keep him very weak. "And I might just let you... We have need for your abilities..."

Camille flicked a fly off her, whom hurtled into the wall, cracking it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top