Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Makeout

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Makeout Empty Criminal Activity: Makeout

Post by Guest 4th October 2012, 7:37 pm

Olivi gulps as she walks alongside her one true companion through the entire complex. Aliah is the only person who has decided to go alongside her back to the camp, though for her, this was really the only choice. She blushed, not knowing what to do. What would she say, did she really want Aliah to see her for who she was...? That would involve opening herself up so much, and she was uncomfortable with that... hell, she was uncomfortable with talking about her favourite ice cream, let alone her most intimate parts. Olivi looked at her with a longing: she wanted her. Olivi knew that, but she could not act on these ideas. Like most shy girls, she would require some coaxing and such to actually get her to say yes to anything.

"S... s... so, Aliah, do you... um..." She wanted to do something, go through with what her heart ached for her to do, but there was no way to tell what she wanted. Aliah could, of course, offer something, or just let her mumble and fumble her way to an idea.

[CHOICE:

OFFER AN IDEA
LET HER CHOOSE]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Makeout Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Makeout

Post by Guest 5th October 2012, 3:29 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah was completely astounded that no one else wanted to go with Olivi but at the same time was ecstatic that they were being left alone together. She could feel Olivi looking at her and blushed deep red. She still had her school girl outfit on so she didn't have her usual hood to hide her face so she turned away until she looked back at Olivi when she heard her speak to her and turned to look at her. A;iah smiled as Olivi fumbled over her words then smiled. "I would love to go out. Just pick a time and place." Aliah picked up Olivis hand and kissed the top. "Id go anywhere with you."

[CHOICE: LET HER CHOOSE]

Last edited by AJ on 5th October 2012, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th October 2012, 8:59 pm

[ATTN: Aliah]

"Um..." Olivi gulped. No one had ever handed her the reins before and she did not know what to do. "Well, maybe we could... no, that's stupid." Trying again, she sighed and just stamped her foot to the ground. "I don't know... Haven't been out in ages." Her tiny hands wiggle around in each other's grip, now wanting so desperately to think of a place to even GO, let alone actually embark on a date with. "I'm sorry... I don't know anything anymore... I'm so stupid." Olivi managed to squeak out as they finally passed by the complex... "Um, would you like to come in? I don't have any food, and I apologize, but... I dunno." Oh, dear, this girl needed help. and FAST. She needed to know what a real date felt like and quickly!

[EITHER

COME IN WITH HER
OR
TAKE HER SOMEWHERE ELSE]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th October 2012, 9:29 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah bit her lip and thought for a moment thinking then shyly said, "How about we go to my apartment? I have some food to cook. I can make just about anything. Is there anything you won't or can't eat? I think I have some fish. I could pair it with a veggie medley and some rice. If that sounds good I mean. Otherwise Ill make something else. Anything is fine with me." Aliah wondered if she should mention her cat but decided she would just wait. She knew that Olivi had ocd by just walking into her lab. Luckily Aliah did too and always kept everything extremely orderly in her apartment, and her cat was well trained and didn't mess with anything just occasionally shedding. Aliah looked up at Olivi waiting for a response.

[CHOICE: TAKE HER SOMEWHERE ELSE]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th October 2012, 4:58 pm

Olivi nodded up and down, but barely. It was hard to tell that she was nodding, but it was enough affirmation to Aliah, apparently. They continued down the road and noticed an intriguing party going on. Probably to celebrate the uniting of the magicians or something... and quickly, they all recognized the petite blonde who had summoned the King who saved the magician's keisters. "HEY, IT'S THE SMALL BLONDE HEROINE!" News seems to have traveled incredibly quickly... Olivi immediately shrunk away and gulped. The mass of people conglomerated into a blob of people, crowding around her. Olivi began to breathe deeply, she was not used to so many people around her.

"No, nononono...." Olivi repeated over and over again. She was clearly being invited to celebrate with them, but she didn't want to celebrate with so many people... too many people scared her. What if she got trampled?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th October 2012, 7:55 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah saw the party going on and knew it wasn't going to end well for Olivi. Soon they we surrounded and she saw Olivi hit the ground panicking. Aliahs temper broke as soon as she saw that and knew what she had to do. Aliah pulled out her bow and stung it screaming, "Get back, NOW. Im not afraid to shot my own kind. She cant handle you now SCRAM." Soon the crowd backed away and we back to their party. Aliah bent down and saw that Olivi was still very panicky. She smiled at her slightly and kissed her forhead. "Relax, they are all gone." Olivi didnt seem to hear her and was still shaking so Aliah bent down further and picked her up carrying her all the way back to her apartment opening the door and setting her down on the couch. Aliah then went and got Olivi a glass of water and an anti anxiety pill. Aliah didn't go a day without taking one herself because of her job description. "Here, take this. It will help."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th October 2012, 10:04 am

After being knocked to the ground, Olivi felt herself get lifted up... an odd feeling. Her tremors shook the entire core of her body and she was hyperventilating incredibly hard... if this kept on going, she was going to pass out. "A-a-a-a-a-alia-a-a-ah?" She gulps, needing something warm in her body, quick. They soon reach the apartment of Aliah, and Olivi is still having problems. Her body temperature was slightly dropping and she would likely catch a cold, ingesting the ice-cold water with the pill didn't help matters much. Soon, she was just shivering instead of hyperventilating and stuff.

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-sorry... you could have had fun with that party..." She sniffled, now feeling remorse for making Aliah miss out on what seemed like the party of the year. The first priority was getting her body temp back up... though she could take this opportunity for free cuddles.

[EITHER:

FREE CUDDLES
OR
TAKE CARE OF HER]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th October 2012, 7:54 pm

[ATTN: Olivi]

Aliah noticed that Olivi was not getting any better. She pick Olivi up again and place her on her big queen bed covering her up with a few quilts. She walked out of the room and got a thermometer and checked her temperature. She was freezing. Aliah went and got her some warm hot chocolate and a few heat pack and she stuck them under the blankets with Olivi. Next she got back up and got a warm wash cloth and placed it on her forehead. "Warm up little one, and don't worry about that party. I'm not a fan. I like little groups, not big parties" Aliah went and started dinner for them making some baked fish with rice in the oven. As she waited for it to cook she went back and layed on top of the covers with Olivi pulling her close hoping to help warm her up. She could feel her girl warming up some.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th October 2012, 7:10 pm

Olivi shuddered. Never had she been this cold in her LIFE, and she was feeling it... King Ice had apparently left some residue magic and chilled her down more than she felt like she was comfortable with. "Don'..." Too late, she was scooped up and taken to Aliah's bedroom, which was awkward. There were lots of weird posters and stuff in there, and it was painted with an awkward colour. This girl had no style, apparently. She shivered as she was put under covers, and puffed up her cheeks. "I'm... not little..." She whispers, as she squirms in the sheets, trying to create some heat. When that didn't work, she sighed, until she felt Aliah on her... Gulping, she flushes and immediately feels a little warmer, but not too much. "Don't worry about me... I'll be fine, though I've never felt this cold before..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th October 2012, 7:39 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah curled up around the girl some smiling. "I don't mind laying here, if you dont mind it. And I'm sorry about the room. I know its ugly. The last owner painted it this color and I just haven't repainted. I havent felt like its worth it. The posters are mine though. Mostly things people gave me for birthdays and stuff. And I could tell that ou were cold when I held your hand earlier. I can't believe you got this cold though so fast. I'm sorry."Aliah stopped talking getting up and walking to her closet getting a pair of jeans and a t shirt for herself and handing Olivi a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt. "Here, this should fit you and will help you warm up. You dont have to change now though. Im going to change and check on dinner" Aliah left feeling compeletly embarrassed as she walked away. She was just a bumbling idiot. She went to the hall bathroom and changed then headed to the kitchen. When she got into the kitchen her cat Patches was in there looking for her dinner. "Hey little one, here ya go" Alaih got her food the finished up dinner putting it on two plate and taking Olivis into her along with some fresh hot tea for her to sip on. "Here ya go. Ill eat out there that way you can be alone and rest up. Just yell if you need me.""
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2012, 7:51 pm

Olivi coughed a little bit. King Ice was calling to her... it was addicting. She wanted to feel the power she had when she had summoned the big bad ice beast, but deep down inside, her conscience said that something bad would happen if she succumbed to her desires. Olivi shuddered a little bit more, tossing in Aliah's arms. "It's still... cold..." Aliah nods and goes to get dinner for her. What a nice girl... too nice for her. Olivi's lip begins to warble a little bit, with feelings of inadequacy. Why did she want a mute girl? Why did she like the short girl with so many problems that if people accepted problems as currency, she'd be rich? Why? She was so desperate to know, but she felt as if... well, she didn't get a say. "Why...?" She said to herself softly before dinner came in with Aliah. Olivi's slightly pale face gained a little bit of colour in embarrassment before she accepted the dinner, having to sit up a little to get to it.

One bite, and she was in nirvana. "Holy fudge... this is GREAT~!" For an instant, and for the next few instants, she forgot her worries, inhaling the food in front of her, like a child with candy in front of her. Grabbing Aliah, she sighed. "Stay... please?" A degree of worry flickered in her eyes, one which began to cling onto Aliah.

While this was nice and all, a dependency on just one person is bad. Aliah knew that, but at the same time... this pull towards her is amazing.

[CHOICE:

Introduce her to some friends
OR
Hog her all to yourself]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2012, 8:33 pm

Aliah smiled at Olivi when she yelled about the food. "Thank you darling. I was hoping you would like it." Aliah stayed against the door frame glad Olivi was eating. Olivi finally looked up and told her to stay, she was quite surprised. Aliah went and got her food coming back and sitting next to Olivi starting to eat as well. Aliah picked at her food. She always felt awkward when she ate around people. She didn't eat how she normally would.

[CHOICE: HOG HER FOR NOW]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th October 2012, 9:07 pm

Olivi gulped down the delicious fish and tasty salad, savouring most of the taste... though she was sure to enjoy the fish more, as it brought up her internal temperature. Still, she didn't feel too good, and it was showing. Most magics do have side effects like temporary sickness or tired-ness, but this was new... Olivi was literally turning an icy blue colour, but just as soon as it came, it flashed away as she sneezed, returning to her original hue of... well, human colour. She didn't notice, but Aliah definitely did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th October 2012, 9:21 pm

Aliah freaked out when she saw Olivi turning blue. She wasn't sure what was going on or what she could do. Aliah jumped up and shattered her plate on the floor by accident. She then ran to find her med kit to see what she had in there but stepped square on the glass getting it stuck in her foot. She stayed standing walking turning her head away because she was crying so Olivi wouldn't see. She couldn't show weakness in front of her. Aliah looked back at Olivi slightly and saw she had returned to normal and relaxed some heading to her bathroom to clean out her foot.

Last edited by AJ on 13th October 2012, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th October 2012, 7:54 pm

The sneeze had released the residual magic within her and she immediately felt much better. Given that she had heard a muffled shatter before she had released all that magic, she looked around and saw spots of blood near all the glass. Shooting up, she gulped and began cleaning up. "ALIAH!!! ARE YOU OKAY?" She squeaked at the top her her voice, hoping that she hadn't stepped on it. Deep down inside, Olivi knew this was to be true, but she didn't have a potion that would do anything about that kind of stuff. Maybe she could create one, but she didn't have any materials. Looking for her friend now, she sighs and looks around. Nowhere to be found. "Do you need me to make something that will clean out the foot?"

Now, Olivi was a genius when it came to medical applications. she would definitely be able to clean that up in a jiffy, but Aliah had her PRIDE to think about!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th October 2012, 8:48 pm

[ATTN OLIVI]

Aliah was in the bathroom cleaning the wound out. "No, I'm okay. I have it under control. Just a cut." Aliah came out with her foot cleaned and bandaged up. "Just a cut. Its ok, all cleaned out" Aliah bent down and started to clean up too, she wanted to tell Olivi not to worry about it but she knew that it wouldn't work. Once the mess was cleaned up she cleaned up the dishes from dinner. " Do you want some desert? I made a chocolate cake." Just then Aliah's cat, Alexa, came trouncing in Aliah bent down getting her. "Hey little one. There you are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th October 2012, 8:11 pm

Yup, as she predicted, Olivi was still worrying. She had been told about the wonders of... "infections," she remembered, and they sounded like they really hurt. "And you're sure you cleaned that out FULLY?" Olivi shuddered just thinking about what she thought an infection was. It might be an alien organism about to swallow her foot up whole or maybe a new life form about to grow off her foot and suck all the energy out of her... it creeped her out, but the mention of cake took her mind off that. She was like her captain in the sense that cake made her happy and she enjoyed eating.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S A CUTE CAT!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2012, 4:50 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah smiled and chuckled lightly. "Olivi, this is Alexa. Shes been my companion for a while. And yes. I cleaned out my foot completely. Don't worry about it. Aliah heard the timer go off again and she put Alexa down letting her walk over to Olivi. "You can play with her. She very friendly. I'm going to take out the cake. What type of icing would you like me to put on it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2012, 4:59 pm

"I don't much care... it's just cake." She shrugged, and Olivi's attention was drawn to the cat... though soon, her eyes began to water and another sneeze blew through the room. The cat had activated her minor allergies and she sighed... ignoring them, she continued to play with the cat, sneezing and sniffling all the way. A thought occurred to her and her head popped up. "Maybe if you could ice it with vanilla or something..." And back to the cat. She pawed at it and it pawed back, something she enjoyed doing from time to time. Olivi sneezes another time and coughs, hacking up a small bit of ice.

"That's new..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2012, 5:05 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah had just left the room when Olivi hacked. She quickly iced the cake with vanilla icing and then came back with it and some allergy meds. Just as Aliah was about to hand it to Olivi when she saw Olivi hack up ice. "What in the world just happened? Are you ok? Can I do something for you?" Aliah was getting panicky, she wasn't sure what to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th October 2012, 8:52 pm

Olivi put her index finger to her chin, releasing the spell on her schoolgirl uniform and returning to her black-hooded state. She, too, was confused as to what had just happened, but unlike her confused friend, she looked at the ice with more curiosity than concern. "Relax, it's just a little piece of round ice... that your cat is currently playing with." This ice ball was purely spherical and had no edges that could have poked inside the young lieutenant's trachea or anything of the sort, and the feline friend was interested more in the ball itself than the person who had created it now, digging its paws into it and finding that it would slip away. Grabbing the bottle with thanks, she downs one or two... or one or two many pills and found herself quite... loopy.

Again, somewhat easy to take advantage of. Would Aliah do such a thing or lay her to rest?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th October 2012, 9:15 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah smiled at Olivi relaxing about the ice and giggling at her cat. "Oh stop it silly kitty." Aliah stood picking up Olivi and setting her on the bed. She could tell the Olivi looked a little funny and say that her pill bottle was empty. She only had three to begin with but they were strong. She knew that two for her was just about to much and Olivi was lighter and smaller than her. That poor girl was gonna wind up being out cold quick. Aliah smiled at Olivi and laughed as she drifted off to sleep pretty quick she knew she would sleep all though the night with that. Aliah covered her up kissed her forehead and got a spare blanket and pillow from the closet and went and made up the couch to sleep. It was about 10 and she had long day too. Aliah crawled onto the couch and fell asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th October 2012, 8:52 pm

The next day, Olivi woke up with a rather groggy look on her face. It was apparent that she was still sick, as there were small spheres of ice on her clothes and strewn across the floor (which again, the cat seemed to enjoy immensely). Okay, that's why science is bad, Olivi thought. Makes you all weird and sleepy, so it seems. Putting her hood over her face, she smirks a little, as her playful side shows a little bit. Olivi did this with her girlfriends back in middle school, Correia and Gail. Her hood hid her eyes and even her nose quite well, leaving only a mouth. At the foot of the couch was Aliah's face, which she slowly crept up to...

An ominous voice erupted from Olivi's mouth, into her ear. "I'm coming to get you..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th October 2012, 10:05 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah was sound asleep on the couch until she felt a presences near her with all the training she had all her senses where always on high alert. She awoke but didn't open her eyes. It took everything in her not to giggle at the deep husky voice that came out of this little tiny girl. Aliah shot her eyes open and pretended to be scared. She then laughed when she saw Olivi with her hood over her face. Aliah sat up and pushed her hair out of her face looking at Olivi more seriously. "How are you feeling? Would you like some breakfast?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th October 2012, 9:35 pm

Olivi scowled. That was supposed to actually be scary, not... funny! She took off her hood and revealed large green eyes that were mostly angry, but with a hint of disappointment from her failed prank. "You're supposed to be SCARED, not laugh!" Clearly, Olivi was not very impressed at her friend's lack of scarability. "Gail and Correia were easier than that... Why weren't you scaaaarrrreeeed?" That last word was said in a spooky voice, though it was well known that Olivi couldn't really stomach any sort of that stuff. She stomped her little foot and sneezed out another ice sphere, this one covered in a little bit of mucus. "Ew..."

After a minute of pouty anger, she rolled her eyes. "I'm fine... I just have work to do. New experiments and all that." Picking up her stuff, she makes a move to leave... although... "I could stay for breakfast."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top