Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II Empty Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Post by Guest 2nd October 2012, 5:58 pm

[ATTN: ALL SCIENTISTS]

Felix was on cloud nine when she met with her Captain. Snarling at the reception desk (which was suspiciously empty), she made her way to the captain's quarters. As was usual, she had completed her mission, though there were some bumps along the way. That stupid girl, Katana, had gotten in her way, and she had prevailed again! The whole idea of her being promoted to Lieutenant was a farce now, and there was huge buzz about Felix getting promoted straight to Lieutenant! GREAT! A bright smile was on her face as she entered the... *BUMP!*

No, she had missed the door yet again. That was what happened when you had horrible eyesight. "Captain Villanueva, could you please help me open the door?" Sierra complied, after all, it was heard that her special-forces operative had come through... this time, with names. Names of spies, names of captains, names of EVERYONE. Felix looked around dazedly before she found the door to enter through. "Thank you, captain."

"My pleasure." She had not turned off the computer and allowed Vicky to watch the entire conversation, though she would be preoccupied with Pacman... That girl loves Pacman. Sierra rolled a larger chair over for the behemoth that was Felix... far too tall for the ordinary chair, and to be honest, she deserved this chair. For too long have people been talking about her weaknesses. Her sight, her temper, everything. Everything had been shattered with the success of this mission. "So, Operative Felix. Inform me."

"With reverence shall I present you with..." She pushed a button with... some corrupted files. Crap. "Most of them are working, but there are a couple glitches... This one is important." Felix browsed through for quite a while, three or four minutes before she found Sinclair's file...

"THAT LITTLE SLUT!" Sierra swung a fist down on the desk, and pulled up a security camera beside the phantom game of Pacman that was going on. Yup, she wasn't there. "Vicky, you will NEVER call someone a slut, Mommy said a bad word." Sighing, she rubbed her temple very vigorously. "Sorry about this, Felix..." Dropping formalities, she looked at her with some thanks. "This is an AI that I developed..."

"No problem, Captain." She smiled as she went through some other names... "Oh, this is one that popped up to me. The file's a teensy bit corrupted, but she's an interesting bugger for sure... powerful, at least." Correia's profile came up, with a buggy, very pixelated picture and her last name cut off. However, the powers that she had were incredible... Being able to contact the Elements themselves? More importantly, there was a natural named Ravenna as her servant... hmm. Somehow, Sierra had concocted a plan.

Buzzing down, Sierra called for all available hands. It was time to make a power play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Post by Guest 2nd October 2012, 6:20 pm

Kada heard the annoucement for all avaliable hands, and pondered as to whether she should go find out what's going on. However, the power core was her top priority right now, so If the Captain really needed her and Reyson, she would probably contact them personally.

She then turned her attention back to the blueprints, "That is a great idea, and not too complicated. As for the battery itself, Sierra said Vicky is equipped with Solar panels, so that should probably be our main power source. However, it would probably be smart to have a back up, such as electricity, just in case." She started sketching up some ideas, "Though, it shouldn't be too hard to build something that can store solar energy for long periods of time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Post by Guest 2nd October 2012, 10:20 pm

"Intriguing," was all Camille could say. The databases had been updated with masses of information, and it seemed that Captain Villanueva was planning something... She would NOT be left out of it, and as such, began to make a plan of her own... This "Ravenna" would be the key to capturing the good magician... The Conduit, she called herself.
---------------------------------------------------------
Camille travelled quickly to Alyx, locating her in the Vespasien household... though she did not know what was being done at the moment. "Alyx, stop what you're doing. I have a new mission for you.

Alyx flicked her eyes up to Camille, keeping her balance on her one foot. Drop what she was doing? You mean playing house maiden to a whiney jerkface? Sure thing. She could do that. Sighing softly, she put down her other foot, flipping the broom stick in her hand.
"As you wish, Camille," she responded.

Camille stayed blue-eyed and stony-faced. "Alright." She walked over in her gothic-lolita curbstomper boots and picked up a duster. "Think of this as a lateral movement. Your new assignment is to follow this girl." From a bag slung across her shoulder, like her battlehammer, she procured a set of papers. "Her name is Correia, we do not know the last name. Your actual TARGET, however
is a woman named Ravenna."

She tilted her head, taking the papers from her. Glancing over them, she arched an eyebrow. "Correia? She is the Captian that just recently came to visit the Vespasien household. Perky, strange woman. Shouldn't be too hard to get into her good graces. And the other?"

There was no way to tell (normally), but Camille's eyes lit up with a smile. "So you know her. Excellent." Her excitement was now ramped up, and she had to keep herself in check. "Now, this other woman is a natural, with little information. She lives with the Captain. Follow them. Keep an eye on them. When the time is right, capture the woman."

Oh...wonderful. Now she was adding kidnapping to her list of duties. Well whatever, the things she did for her country and little brother. Nodding her head, she tucked the papers into the robe that she wore.
"Understood. Stalking, and then kidnapping. Easy, as long as I don't get turned into a frog in the process. I believe the Captian is still about, I'll go and see her right away."

"I'm counting on you. Seriously." For a moment, she lowered her mask, revealing dainty little lips, and leaned in to whisper. "You NEED to do this. For me?" Without a warning, she disappeared.

She frowned. That was...weird. Sighing softly, she kicked the end of the broom up to take hold of it. Time to find the Captian.

---------------------------------------------------------
Correia grabbed a pastry from her bag. Apparently, Marius could request his own mentor so that ended well. She wouldn't have to deal with him anymore, and that deserved CELEBRATION! Biting into the delicious flat pastry, she moaned at the cinnamon in her mouth. "Oh, dear, sweet pastry... I love you so, even more than fried chicken." And she had to admit, fried chicken was rather tasty, but she
still enjoyed pastries far more. And good for her, she dealt with a situation without screwing things up.

"Ahem," she cleared her throat slightly, knocking on the door. "Excuse me, ma'am, but I was told to deliever this to you?"
Bumping her hip against the door, she pushed it open to reveal the tray of pastrys. Watching, and asking about Corriea had led her to know exactly what to do to get on the Captian's good side. She smiled faintly, sadly.
"If that is all...?"

Correia's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, you are a saint..." She grabs one of them and bites into it... "Mmm... these aren't as good as Lyons or my friend's, but these are EXCELLENT!" Correia smiles at the servant of the Vespasiens, and took her hand, leadine her out. "You're on a break, right?"

"Well, we don't really get breaks," she said quietly. She nervously tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, and gently tugged her hand out of Corriea's grasp. "I'm so sorry, ma'am, but I really should get back to work before Master Marius finds me."

Frowning, she walks back to her. "Aww, why do you look so sad?" Now that the woman had given her pastry, she could feel herself on the woman's fishing pole... Hooked.

"Sad? Oh no, I'm....well...it isn't the nicest place here,"Alyx brushed her hands over robe to dust it off. "I mean...I don't really have any where else to go, so...its...as good as it gets I guess. " She gasped, placing a hand over her mouth. "Oo, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be saying all of this." She bowed. Ugh, she was making herself sick with this whole act.

"Awwwwww......" Correia frowned and hugged the girl. "C'mon, it can't be that bad.... you're working for your family, right?" Correia smiled at her and slipped a couple large-sized coins in her pocket.

She tensed when Corriea hugged her. "Ah, no. I'm not actually from around here. Master Marius was kind enough to offer me a job here...."

Well... she did need a new servant... "Hm... do you like me or him better? This should be an obvious question." Correia giggled and smiled. "C'mon. I don't bite and I pay pretty well."

Alyx smiled at her, her eyes growing wide. "Oh? Do you really mean you'd take me?"
Okay...yep. Might as well. She moved to hug Correia, whispering. "Oh thank you! Yes I will. Let me go get my things."

(Collab with The Book of Tebow)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2012, 5:26 pm

[ATTN Sierra and Felix]

Vicky was completely preoccupied with pac man until Sierra hit the table and yelled. Vicky start vibrated and freak out because she was scared. "Who hurt you Mommy. Why would you call someone a slut? You scared me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 5th October 2012, 4:42 pm

Rhea followed Felix and Garm to their destination, keeping most of her thoughts to herself. Even though she helped the two fight off a group of magicians, Rhea was mostly neutral in the conflict. All she cared for was living her life and being a good lab assistant. When Rhea entered the building, she saw plenty of other people walking around and making themselves busy. Felix, then, walked off without Rhea even noticing. With nobody to guide her around the building, Rhea began wandering, taking in the sights and the sounds, and looking for someone who she could get answers from.

After a few minutes of walking, Rhea heard an announcement for all available hands. Perhaps that was the best way to find someone. Rhea followed the flow of people who appeared to be walking to one single destination. Eventually, she found herself at a room where Felix was located. Rhea stepped into the room, giving Felix a look. "You mind, introducing me, Felix?"
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th October 2012, 7:33 pm

Ravenna’s headache is causing her to walk slower than usual. “Thank you for walking me home. I cannot believe there were science people there. I wonder if it was just a set up by them?”

Gail hmmed... "Probably not. No way for me to know, but there's always the possibility." She looked around once, then twice, before whispering to Ravenna: "Well, there's a rumour going around that there are natural spies around! Seems that the scientist bums are teaching them to snoop around our homes... We won't have that problem with you, RIGHT?"

Ravenna shakes her head, a little miffed by Gail’s accusation. “Gail, I am surprised. My mom worked for the Villanueva’s and I have been with them since I was a child. I think if I was a spy for them I would have been gone by now.”

Giggling, Gail shook her head. Ravenna was a fuddy-duddy sometimes, can't take a joke. A twig crunched forty or fifty meters away. "Come oooon, Ravenna, you didn't think I was SERIOUS, did you?" She stops for a moment with her staff ready to cast, looking behind her. "Did you hear that?" Then, a tabby cat runs out, and Gail sighs. "Stupid cats. We should really get someone to round those up."

Ravenna looks around. “Are you sure that was a cat. I mean they don’t usually break twigs, not ones that sound like that at least. Should we look to be sure, or am I being paranoid?”

Gail shakes her head. "Can't do that without causing a whole bunch of damage. I'll set up some protection orbs, but other than that, we'll continue going." With that, fifteen to twenty orbs of unadulterated magic began to spin around both Gail and Ravenna, all of different elements and colours. To bystanders, it would look like a kaleidoscope of magic.

“Your orb magic is so cool.” Ravenna points out as she watches the orbs flying around. “So what caused the scientists to get caught anyway? What device made that strange noise?”

They continue to walk along. Ravenna looks over at Gail. “Any ideas how she got a hold of it? Olivi is a hero for figuring out how it works.”

Gail shrugged. "Olivi used this magical device... Scientists called it a cellular phone..." However, she smiled as her natural friend pointed out the orb magic. "It's just something any orb magician could do... albeit, with only one or two orbs." Gail was the only magician who could summon large numbers of orbs for extended periods of time. A bird flew into a fire orb and immediately sizzled up, and the cat behind them pawed at the cooked bird. "Fudge, I'm going to have to replace that one, shoot." Looking at Ravenna, she shrugs. "Kada's our resident magician genius."

Ravenna winces thinking made her mind hurt. “Was she the wolf who offered to walk me home? She seems very nice.” She looks up and is able to see the house coming into view. “I really appreciate the walk home. I can’t believe my head hurts so bad. I am going to go right to bed when I get inside. Correia will have to fend for herself one night. She is probably going to fill up on pastries.

Gail nods at that statement, and notices the wince. "No, no, no. I'm going to stay in for the day, and make sure that Correia is well cared for... besides, Acron's about to ban her from pastries, from what I hear."

“Stay in? As in stay at the house?” Ravenna is suddenly nervous. She does not know how Correia wants to announce her new abilities. “You don’t have to do that. I can just stay up until she gets home. Please Gail, besides don’t you have a medal to get too?”

"Oh, I'm not that prestigeous... I haven't really done much to deserve medals." With all the orbs unnecessary now, she sucks them all into her staff, with her staff immediately telling her how many orbs she has left. "Besides, I have stuff to discuss with Correia. We're thinking about promoting that Kada girl."

“I see, well I will show you to the living room, and you can wait for her there. Would you like me to get you anything while you wait for her? I have no idea how long she will be.” Ravenna offers politely as they approach the house. She had intended on leaving her hat on anyway. She needs to block out everything right now and just rest. “Do you need a quick tour, or do you remember where everything is?”

"Go rest, I'll bring some tea up in a minute." Gail sighed. "You really have no concept of relaxation, do you?"

Ravenna shakes her head. “There is no need to serve me. I am just going to go in my room and crash.” She bows politely at Gail before scurrying to her room. She stops in the bathroom and gets a towel. She dampens it and puts some drops of lavender oil on the outside. She then lies on top of her bed. She places the towel over her eyes and rests. The beret is on her head.

After half an hour, she sneaks into Ravenna's room. Smiling, she looks down onto the face that had not allowed her to see what was under the hat. "Grr... stupid hat, let me see what's under you!" Reaching for it, she gulps. What if this is all a ploy and Ravenna would grab her and give her another noogie? However, another plan popped into her head... Quickly, she replaced Ravenna's beret with her own, with them being identical in looks...

Ravenna was enjoying the silence. She is almost asleep when giggling cuts into her head. She swings her arm up as she grumbles. “Please…stop…that…laughing.” She sense of mischievous thoughts in the air. She recognizes the laughter as Gail’s. “Gail, how many times must I say there is nothing underneath my hat? Please go away.” She never took the towel off her eyes.

"EEEEK!" Gail cries, not aware that she wasn't awake yet. "Um... I'm not giggling." Normally, she'd be lying, but if she were lying, she'd be giggling now... which she wasn't. "How did you know I was giggling in my head...? Unless...?"

Ravenna shoots into a seated position. The towel falls off her eyes as she stares at Gail. Oh crap, she panics and her hands fly to her head. What the…the beret is still on her head. She looks at Gail. “I know you by now Gail. You don’t need to be laughing out loud for me to know you are laughing. Now is there a reason why you woke me up or were you trying to get my beret.” She wonders why she can sense everything again. Maybe the beret stopped working. Oh Correia, where are you?

"Are you sure...?" Gail looks like a deer in headlights. Crud. "Um... that's like saying that you don't need to be eating for me to know that you're having a hamburger..." Unless... "OH. MY. GOD."

Ravenna clutches her head feeling the emotions from Gail. “Please Gail, calm down my head still hurts and you aren’t helping.” Ravenna blinks away the tears. She takes the beret off her head. “And this thing is not helping.” She takes a deep breath. “Yes Gail, I am a magician. I only recently discovered my powers. I am a telemancer.”

“Why you little sneak.” Ravenna sighs happily when the hat was replaced. “Don’t feel bad only Correia and the Major know. I don’t know why no one else knows. Probably because I don’t want to be tossed into the military just yet, so please don’t tell anyone.”

Gail giggled and jumped on the bed. "Sure, nothing will come between your anonymity. As far as I know, you're still a normal."

“Thank you Gail, now please let me rest in peace. I think I overdid it at the square.” She winks at Gail and lies back down. She is probably going to wonder what Ravenna did.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th October 2012, 7:34 pm

[ATTN: Felix, Rhea, Vicky]

"Vicky, I'll explain later, sweetie. Go back to your game." She looks at Rhea and calls her in, cocking her head. "You're new." Getting up, Sierra's boots clatter on the floor, as she faces Vicky's built-in camera away. "State your name and rank." After doing so, Sierra nods and returns to her seat, grabbing another chair for her. "Be seated, and know that you are in the presence of Sierra Villanueva, CAPTAIN of the Fourth Contingent." Back to business now, she looked at Vicky with reverence. Hopefully, Kada was getting the parts ready.

"Apologies for the lack of rest, Lychin, but we need you for another mission. You must go in and hunt for this "Ravenna" girl. That is essentially all, but be careful. You're entering enemy territory and you'll need to meet up with some sympathizers on the way. You need to find out where this girl and this other Captain lives, and recover her." Sierra glared at Rhea now. "You want in on this?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th October 2012, 8:03 pm

[ATTN: Felix, Rhea,Sierra]

Vicky did as Sierra told her and started playing her game again. Starting a bit when she was moved. She decided to pause her game and listen in on the discussion. Wondering who this...Raven? girl was. She didnt quite get the name when Sierra had said it. She did hear that there was another captain though and didn't know how anyone could be as good as her mom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 7th October 2012, 11:36 am

[Attn: Sierra, Felix, Vicky]

Rhea walked up to Sierra, eager to ask her a couple questions. Yet, she was only told to state her name and rank. "Uhhhh..." Rhea began. "First of all, my name is Rhea. Maybelene. And second, I don't think I have a rank." Rhea smiled a bit shyly and placed herself in the seat she was given.

"I'm not a part of this whole...Contingent thing that you've got going. I'm just a civilian who works for an engineer." Rhea leaned forward in her chair, intent on hearing what Sierra had to say. Whatever this group that Rhea discovered was, it meant business. Maybe she could even consider joining, maybe.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th October 2012, 7:34 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna, Alyx]

"Oh, RAVENNAAAAAA?" Dang it, Correia was back! Gail sighed and switched the berets back. She quickly stepped down the stairs only to see... two people, and one in a maid costume. Correia herself was uninjured and had a bag from Lyon's, as usual, but who did she dig from the streets today? How did she get a maid? Correia herself was not thinking any of these things, instead being more of a do now, repercussions later kind of girl. Gail could feel something off about her, but she didn't say anything. "I'M HOOOO... Oh, hi, Gail!"

"Great to see you... who's this?"

[ATTN: Vicky, Rhea]

Great. Another recruit, though she had heard some good things. Hm... maybe she could have a position of skill here if she was as skilled as Felix said she was. "Alright... Rhea. You heard about our mission, are you in?" She gave her a soft, yet sharp look.

[ATTN: Kada]

Reyson nodded. This was why he liked Kada, because she was quick on her feet. She was brilliant when she needed to be, just... never any time else. "Good idea, but we also need to CONSIDER maybe adding some measures to prevent short-outs. I predict that she'll have problems with rusting if we leave the exoskeleton as is, and we definitely need to protect the battery from that." Reyson grabbed a couple polymers and coats of odd things that would hopefully add to aerodynamics. "More importantly, for the alternate power source, we could implement an experimental source..." He grabbed some bio-fuel from their deep-fryer in house, and had a very friendly smile on his face. "Vicky can be powered by french fry oil when not using solar energy."

Last edited by The Book of Tebow on 8th October 2012, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th October 2012, 7:54 pm

{Attn: All in house}

Ravenna hears Correia calling her name. She places the beret on her head and sighs happily with the blissful silence. She picks herself off the bed and slowly goes down stairs. She too sees that Correia has brought home a guest. Out of habit Ravenna takes Correia’s bag. “More pastries? I am surprised you are not fat Correia. I am sorry I didn’t have a chance to make dinner. Gail and I got caught up with the activity at the square.” She turns her attentions to the new woman and holds out her free hand. “Forgive my manners I am Ravenna Verrecchia and you are?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th October 2012, 8:03 pm

[ATTN: Felix, Rhea,Sierra]

Vicky started getting bored so she decided to speak up and introduce herself, "Hello...Raven? Im Vicky" She then turned her attention to Sierra."Mommy, there is another captain? I thought you were at the top."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 9th October 2012, 3:35 pm

Rhea grinned as she leaned forward to ask her question. "Actually, that's what I wanted to ask you about. What exactly is your mission? I've been wanting to know since I met your friend here." She gestured toward Felix before responding to the girl's introduction.

"Uhh...the name's Rhea, Vicky." She said casually.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2012, 5:43 pm

Kada smiled widely, Reyson had just struck a major cord. She loved it when things could be reused, and there was definitely no shortage of french fry oil, and it was ensuring that the oil wouldn't be wasted after it was used. She smiled largely, "Reyson, you know me too well." It was no secret that Kada was one for recylcing, or that she was into organic food and such. She was weird for a scientist, but no one could doubt her loyalty.

She looked over all the materials, and then turned back to Reyson, "We seem to have a good plan, so let's start putting this together. If we encounter any problems along the way, we'll deal with them then."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2012, 7:45 pm

[ATTN: Rhea, Vicky]

Sierra glared at Rhea. Who was SHE to demand something from her? CAPTAIN of all people, being bossed around by a common rat. "Classified information. Sorry, but what we DO, is only for engineers to know and for commoners to find out when it gets rolled out. You're not even supposed to know about my little project here." Sierra heard a bleep, and a screen came up... Bollocks! She was going to have to deal with that first.

Felix rolled her eyes. This AI was... well, such a child! Probably by design, she knew that Sierra always took things into account by progression. Still, it didn't mean that she had to create an AI that was so... annoying. For a computer that had artificial intellect AND a world of information at her fingers, she was well cut off... that was when a superior from Paris keyed in. Vicky's face was soon beside a face of a poorly-shaven man, with orders from a secret source known as "The Ghost".

Well, well, well. It seems that the Ghost knows what Sierra wanted to do. "Felix, you know your mission, and Command's supporting me on this." She turns to Rhea now, with one more bleep... "I'll get to YOU. Later."

[ATTN: Kada]

Reyson beeped up to Sierra, smiling. "We have a solution."

Upstairs, Sierra smiled brightly. "THAT'S EXCELLENT! You're going to do well with it, I want it done by Saturday." Today was Thursday. Reyson sighed, he hated Sierra's deadlines, and knew that Kada was hanging onto Sierra's balls when it came to deadlines. Looks like he wasn't going to get to go home for a couple of days.

Reyson poked Kada. "Deadline is Saturday. Let's hurry up and get started, I'll get to work on the Kevlar casing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 9th October 2012, 8:44 pm

Rhea was taken back by the sudden attitude she got from this so-called Captain. Rhea's smile turned to a bitter scowl. Her hands clenched on the sides of the chair as she forcefully kept herself in her seat. It would be best not to let her emotions get the better of her, again. Still, Rhea couldn't keep quiet after the ill response she got.

"Hold up. All I wanted to know was what your goal is in this whole big plan of yours. Maybe I worded my question wrong, but I don't intend on joining a group with hidden intentions." Before she got another word out, Sierra's attention was already diverted. Rhea merely stayed in her seat, trying her best to keep her own attitude deep inside.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2012, 8:54 pm

Kada nodded. "I'll start building the storage for the solar and oil energies." Kada sighed and went to get her materials, Sierra's deadlines were always oh so much fun. She brought her materials back and immedietly started her work. She looked over at Reyson and knew that there was a low possibility of either of them getting sleep anytime soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th October 2012, 9:54 pm

[Attn: Household]

Alyx noticed the look that Gail kept giving her, and flashed a smile. After a moment, she curtsied.
"Alyxandrea Iblis, pleasure to meet you."

So...this was the woman she was supposed to be finding, and taking. Making sure to not linger her gaze on Ravenna, she smiled at Gail, then turned back Corriea.

"I...think I'm going to be helping out around here now. I hope you don't mind." She asked, turning back to Gail and Ravenna.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th October 2012, 11:04 pm

{Attn: Alyx, Correia, Gail}

Ravenna studies Alyx, not that she didn’t trust her, rather she was surprised that Correia found someone so quick. Does this mean that Correia wants to let people know about her abilities? Ravenna doesn’t know if she is ready for that yet. She knows the military would love to have someone like her, but she is not a fighter. Ravenna rubs her temples. After the activity at the square, she doesn’t know if she wants to push herself again. Ravenna returns Alyx’s smile. “Here let me show you around. Correia would you like her in the room next to mine? After we get you settled, I will show you the kitchen. Don’t worry I’ve been working with the Villanueva’s for a long time. I know you are going to like it here.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th October 2012, 9:00 am

[ATTN Seirra and others]

Vicky was embarrassed that she got Rhea name wrong "I'm sorry Rhea. I was hoping I got it right but I guess I'm not as sharp as I could be yet. Vicky got scared and vibrated when the beep came across. She then looked and saw what was going on. Someone else was on her screen. "Mommy, who is that? Why is he on my screen?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th October 2012, 7:33 pm

[ATTN: Vicky, Rhea]

Couldn't you have programmed a more MATURE robot? Felix put a palm to her face, loud enough for Vicky's microphone to hear. This girl was a train wreck, and it was obvious that she would probably jeopardize missions she would be sent on. Felix looked at what she could (which was very restricted) and noticed that Rhea was getting a little angry. She got up and saluted. "If you'll excuse me, Captain, I must prepare for this new mission... I might even have to go low tech, which means I'll need back up." Looking at Rhea, Felix discretely points to her, and takes her leave.

Sierra shook her head. "Vicky, dear, that's just a colleague... and yes, I'm not the ONLY Captain... though I am the best!" She gets a quick hearty laugh in, one with swarth and smarm all at the same time, before giving Rhea a quick lookover. "I'll be frank, our actual goal is to protect scientists from magicians, and that will be by any means possible." The look in her eyes? Priceless. So much passion and anger in that one comment alone was something any given person could not fake. "And to be frank again, I don't know your abilities... I'll have to test you."

This time, as she transfered Vicky to her phone, she smiled. "Vicky, dear, we're going to travel a little bit to the training room. You get to see momma fight!"

[ATTN: Ravenna, Alyx]

Correia had that oblivious look to her face again... the one that was far too trusting. Gail didn't like this at all, it was like she was being used. More importantly, Alyx had an air to her that was far more dangerous that she could ever imagine. This danger was far more prevalent than her young protege would realize, and she had to protect her captain at all times. "So, Correia, where did you scoop this one up?" She looked at Alyx again, trying to ascertain an accent, a look, a glare, anything that would give her away.

The young captain giggled. "I didn't scoop her up, I found her at the Vespasien mansion! She was just so cute that I had to pick her up!" Correia always talked about new people like this, she treated them like things. Not to be condescending, but more to be affectionate. She gets incredibly protective about people, and as such, she itemizes them. Giving Alyx a side-armed hug, she smiles. "You're gonna love it here! My friends are all so nice and helpful and everything!"

Last edited by The Book of Tebow on 13th October 2012, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th October 2012, 9:37 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Gail, Corriea]

She could feel Gail's gaze boring into her, and kept a watch on her from the corner of her eye. She smiled at Corriea when the captain put her arm around her, and nodded.
"I'm sure I will, they seem so nice already."

She would have to be careful around Gail. The woman was way too suspicious over her, and while she had no doubt in her acting abilities, she figured that Gail would not let her be out of her sight.

Alyx shifted her gaze back to Ravenna, and her smile widened slightly.
"Oh, I'd appreciate that so much. I...hope I do well. " She paused, then turned to Corriea. "Is there anything you would have me do right off, M'lady?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 12th October 2012, 9:39 pm

[Attn: Felix, Vicky, Sierra]

Rhea took notice of Felix's gesture and felt the need to step out with her. Still, she had to listen to Sierra's words. The woman's confidence made Rhea want to just get up and leave, but she couldn't do so just yet. [i]So their goal is to protect scientists from the magicians...sounds simple enough." She thought to herself after Sierra gave her brief answer. The energy in Sierra's response almost confused Rhea, but she supposed Sierra was just that invested in her goal.

"When's the testing?" Rhea asked, a bit more relaxed. "I'm all up for getting it out of the way right now."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th October 2012, 10:15 pm

{Attn: Alyx}

Ravenna returns Alyx’s smile. “Come with me and I will show you where you will be staying. Gail and Correia have something to talk about.”

Ravenna leads Alyx down the halls. She points out rooms of interest along the way. “Tomorrow I will give you a better tour. Now one thing to remember, Correia loves her sweets. That woman has more of a sweet tooth than all the children in the magic academy. It will be up to you and me to limit her intake.” Ravenna pauses and rubs her forehead. “Your room is right here.” Ravenna opens the door. “Mine is across the hall in case you ever need anything. Please knock before entering. The bathroom is at the end of the hall on the left. Do you need to get settled in, or shall I lead you back to the kitchen? I haven’t had the chance to start dinner yet.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2012, 4:51 pm

[ATTN: Rhea, Vicky]

"We have time now." Sierra had a serious tone to her voice, seldom seen by others. Whilst she was doing interesting things with the person that she was talking to, Sierra had done a composite scan with one of her gadgets and gizmos that she had worked on. These abilities could be very important to their work, so she made sure that Rhea was tested properly. "Alright, we'll go into the training room... I hope you like fighting in front of a crowd." Standing up, she brings Vicky along with her on her phone, with Rhea behind. Soon, they reached the training room, where a small class was being held on how to use the reflector shields properly.

"At your ready."

[ATTN: Ravenna]

Correia pondered her new servant's offer. Sure, she'd like to test her now, but there was nothing to be done... well, maybe she could ask for ONE thing... "Can you prepare dinner for both Ravenna and myself, please? Something crunchy... maybe some salmon..." Correia could never choose what favoured food she wanted for any given day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top