Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II - Page 2 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Post by Guest 2nd October 2012, 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: ALL SCIENTISTS]

Felix was on cloud nine when she met with her Captain. Snarling at the reception desk (which was suspiciously empty), she made her way to the captain's quarters. As was usual, she had completed her mission, though there were some bumps along the way. That stupid girl, Katana, had gotten in her way, and she had prevailed again! The whole idea of her being promoted to Lieutenant was a farce now, and there was huge buzz about Felix getting promoted straight to Lieutenant! GREAT! A bright smile was on her face as she entered the... *BUMP!*

No, she had missed the door yet again. That was what happened when you had horrible eyesight. "Captain Villanueva, could you please help me open the door?" Sierra complied, after all, it was heard that her special-forces operative had come through... this time, with names. Names of spies, names of captains, names of EVERYONE. Felix looked around dazedly before she found the door to enter through. "Thank you, captain."

"My pleasure." She had not turned off the computer and allowed Vicky to watch the entire conversation, though she would be preoccupied with Pacman... That girl loves Pacman. Sierra rolled a larger chair over for the behemoth that was Felix... far too tall for the ordinary chair, and to be honest, she deserved this chair. For too long have people been talking about her weaknesses. Her sight, her temper, everything. Everything had been shattered with the success of this mission. "So, Operative Felix. Inform me."

"With reverence shall I present you with..." She pushed a button with... some corrupted files. Crap. "Most of them are working, but there are a couple glitches... This one is important." Felix browsed through for quite a while, three or four minutes before she found Sinclair's file...

"THAT LITTLE SLUT!" Sierra swung a fist down on the desk, and pulled up a security camera beside the phantom game of Pacman that was going on. Yup, she wasn't there. "Vicky, you will NEVER call someone a slut, Mommy said a bad word." Sighing, she rubbed her temple very vigorously. "Sorry about this, Felix..." Dropping formalities, she looked at her with some thanks. "This is an AI that I developed..."

"No problem, Captain." She smiled as she went through some other names... "Oh, this is one that popped up to me. The file's a teensy bit corrupted, but she's an interesting bugger for sure... powerful, at least." Correia's profile came up, with a buggy, very pixelated picture and her last name cut off. However, the powers that she had were incredible... Being able to contact the Elements themselves? More importantly, there was a natural named Ravenna as her servant... hmm. Somehow, Sierra had concocted a plan.

Buzzing down, Sierra called for all available hands. It was time to make a power play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Post by Vye 14th October 2012, 6:41 pm

[Attn: Sierra, Vicky]

Rhea shot up out of her seat when Sierra said they had time. She assumed she would fight some low-class member or spar against training dummies, so she was rather eager. Rhea scoffed at Sierra's mentioning of fighting in front of a crowd, but she merely kept her thoughts to herself. She followed behind Sierra, one of her hands hidden within her cloak, holding the grip on her concealed blade. She hoped weapons would be allowed.

At the training center, Rhea took a look at the class being taught about reflector shields. She remembered her boss using those a few times. Directing her attention to Sierra, Rhea smiled confidently. She took her blade out of its scabbard and tossed it into the air and caught it repeatedly. "Are we allowed to use weapons? And who will be my opponent?"
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Post by xenolion 14th October 2012, 7:16 pm

{Attn: Correia, Alyx, Gail}

Ravenna looks over at Correia after she and Alyx returned. “If it is the same, I will get some rest right now. My head is still pounding, and I didn’t get much rest before.” She glances over at Gail quickly. “I will show Alyx where to find everything though.”

Ravenna leads Alyx over to the kitchen. “Correia is breaking you in slowly, she only asked for one thing.” Ravenna laughs softly as she shows Alyx around the kitchen. She takes out some of the ingredients that Alyx will need to make the salmon. “There you go, if you need anything else, please come find me.”

Ravenna walks down the hall to her room and closes her door. She leaves it slightly ajar just in case anyone needs her. She lies on her bed and props herself up. She reaches for the eye cover she had before. It is still a little cool from the magic in it. She places it on her eyes and inhales the soothing lavender aroma. She finds her headache slowly going away.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th October 2012, 8:29 pm

[ATTN: Vicky]
(Collab with Vye-Avis)

Sierra smirks. She loves it when she does this test and it was always so good to see someone who thought she was smart and knock her down a few pegs. With a hand in her coat, she grabs one of her laser pistols and pointed it in front of her. "Think fast." And soon, she took a quick shot. "Class, change in lesson. You will learn how a REAL professional fights."

Rhea was caught off guard by Sierra's quick shot. The woman didn't even answer her question. Rhea barely managed to jump out of the way while holding onto her blade. She tightly gripped her weapon as she ran towards her target, keeping her steps light. "That was pretty dirty, don't you think?" She exclaimed as she came in closer.

"All's fair in love and war, sweetheart. You just haven't learned that yet." She smirks and pulls out a second laser gun, setting both of them to stun. Unfortunately, she couldn't use all of her weapons, otherwise she'd be far better in combat, but she did what she could, leaping away and over her and landing behind her. Squeezing the trigger, she fires twice at Rhea with each gun.

Rhea cackled a bit under her breath. It seemed this one was just as serious about fighting as she was. But even though, Rhea found someone good to fight, she may be a bit too good. No matter how many times Rhea tried to get in close, Sierra kept jumping just out of reach. It was to be expected, judged by the weapons she was using.

Once again, Rhea barely dodged one bullet, but got hit in the arm by the other. She grimmaced and eyed Sierra down. Holding back her hidden weapon would surely result in a loss. Rhea then ran in one more time at Sierra, keeping her arms close to herself. As soon as Sierra would jump out of the way again, Rhea would follow up by sending a chain flying out of her sleeve.

She's fast. Sierra sweatted a little bit as she continued to fire. This would not be an easy combat after all. This woman had power, finesse, and skill, but she did not know that Sierra had an armoury within her coat. "Let's not run at me again, I already nicked you with my laser. Give up!" This comment was definitely inflammatory, mostly to try to demoralize her and push her away from the combat. However, she was completely taken by surprise as her jump was given a surprise ending, as her leg was caught in the chain and she fell to the ground.

"Looks like Red Riding Hood has some tricks... Well, so do I!" Sierra threw both the guns at her, enough time to pull out what looked to be two plasma blades as she turned them on and two dark purple blades of plasma shot out of the hilts. She attempted to cut the chains, but found them stronger than she had anticipated. While she had cut them, she was open for direct attack.

"You're the first person who's giving me a real fight so far. How can I give up now?" Rhea exclaimed with a wide grin on her face. When Sierra tripped on Rhea's chain, she saw an opportunity to use more of her other weapons. However, Sierra's quick reaction forced Rhea to take her attention off of her as she blocked the incoming guns with her arm holding the blade. When Rhea looked at Sierra, she saw the person was cutting away at her chain with two plasma blades. Rhea was impressed Sierra even had plasma blades in her arsenal. However, Rhea's chains were not made out of any ordinary metal, causing Sierra to spend more time cutting them. Rhea sent another chain out of her other sleeve, aimed to wrap around Sierra's right arm.

Sierra was in some hot water now. She had underestimated her opposition and was now in some deep trouble. Fortunately, she dropped her blades quickly and sidestepped the chain, grabbing it. "Gotcha." Using her somewhat higher strength than normal, she shook the chain vigorously, hoping to put her off-balance as she pulled out her flame-spitter sword. Turning it on, she was now rather prepared to melt through her chains. "Sorry, I'm a good adapter."

To Rhea's dismay, Sierra managed to avoid the chain and grab a hold of it instead, also drawing out a sword she's never seen before. It looked like trouble, and really hot, so Rhea had to be careful with how she used her chains. Sierra shook the chain to get Rhea off balance, but she merely pulled back on her chain. It was then that something clicked in Rhea's mind. Sierra was down to melee weapons, giving Rhea the chance to get in close.

What a poor assumption that would be. It would cost her, as she pulled out an ice gun, with her aim being to plaster Rhea to the floor, unable to move. "You're lucky I can't use half of my weapon stock..." She was now completely serious, ready to gun her down. The fire blade was still in her hand, so chains would be poor as an idea.

With the first step Rhea took, Sierra pulled out another gun, seemingly aiming at her lower half. Where does she keep all these weapons!? Rhea asked herself. With her advantage gone, and her chains less effective, Rhea would have to kick things up a notch. She would have to resort to her best tactic, overpowering the enemy. Three more chains flew out from insider her cloak, aimed at Sierra's legs, torso, and arms. All the while Rhea ran towards Sierra but at an odd angle.

"OH MOTHERF-" Sierra's hands were wrapped around first, and she was effectively done. To finish the feeling of victory, of course, the chains wrapped around the rest of her, as she fell on her side, trying to wriggle out of the chains. She tries to get her claymore, but it was impossible. She had lost.

Rhea continued drawing in as she saw her chains snare her opponent. She panted with a smile as her dash slowed down to a walk. In no time, she was standing before Sierra, chains wrapping tightly around their targets. Rhea kneeled down and held her blade to Sierra's neck, pressing it oh so lightly against the soft skin. "That was a good fight. Nobody ever pushed me that far before."

"Good strategy... I should have a counter for it soon, but good strategy. Be careful, I never lose to the same thing twice." She feels the cold blade against her skin and gulps. "You're in. Go with Lieutenant-in-Training Lychin, Sergeant." No one had ever been admitted straight to sergeant before so that was an honour in and of itself. Soon, she breaks out of the chains, and shakes a little bit. Maybe some electromagnet gloves would counter an overpower offense like that.

Rhea withdrew her chains, paying attention to the one that got sliced. She would have to do a lot of favors for her boss to get it repaired...But that would wait for another day. "I'll keep that in mind." She replied as she sheathed her blade. "Where do I find this Lieutenent-in-Training? And me? A Sergeant? Wait 'till boss hears about this..."

"Lieutenant-In-Training Lychin is the woman you assisted. She was formerly a sergeant, but I figure she deserves a promotion." Getting up and dusting herself off, she collects her weapons and reveals her secret: a coat FILLED with weapons and gadgets. "I am known as the armoury... and half of these weapons could have ended this straight up. Just so you know." She walks away, surprised and impressed.

Rhea thought back to the past events and remembered Felix. She nodded in agreement and went back to hiding her arms in her cloak. To think she was already a Sergeant was almost mindblowing. Rhea then took a glimpse at all the weapons and equipment that were still hidden. After her remark, Sierra walked away. Rhea then set out to find Felix, wondering how that woman moves around with so much stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 14th October 2012, 9:23 pm

{ATTN: OPEN}

Minato arisato enters St. Pierre base of all the scientist. he gets to the reception desk and places his applications on the desk. Minato goes over and sites in a chair and waits for information to come. he was listening to his music on hes music player. he had is hands in his pockets he was looking down on the floor. he gets up and walks to the bath room to use the bathroom and wash his hands he looked in the mirror whom he doesn't sees his reflection but sees orpheus. he sighs and walks out the bathroom and goes back to the chair and sits.
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th October 2012, 7:31 pm

[ATTN: Minato]

At the desk was a new woman... one whom was far more plain. She was sitting at the reception desk, with her glasses showing what was being typed at her screen. The woman looks up for a moment, and scans the room, not noticing him at first, and she flips her long auburn locks, scraggly as they may be. The screen on her glasses continues to show a reverse image of the deep green code that scrolls across, more of a new thing. Looking back up, she sighs and notices someone, and she points to the sign:

"PLEASE COME TO THE DESK. I DON'T BITE. I PROMISE. MAYBE."

-Kelsin Villeagas

[ATTN: Rhea]

A beep came across her intercom. Should she check it, she would find a message: "GO TO THE RECEPTIONIST, FOOL. GET YOUR APPLICATION IN, TELL HER I PROMOTED YOU STRAIGHT TO SERGEANT.

Love,

Sierra."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 18th October 2012, 7:43 pm

[ATTN: Lady at the desk]

Minato walks back to the desk and just watches the lady. he looks at the sign then looked back at her.
he stayed there for a few minutes. he then turned around and though to him self what a waste of time. he then turned around relieing the conversation need him to speak.

"I'm here to apply for the science military."

after saying that he went back to himself. he takes the headphones off to hear if she has something to say, then put his hands back in his pocket.

Last edited by Mandragora on 18th October 2012, 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 18th October 2012, 10:08 pm

[Attn: Open, reception desk]

As Rhea walked, she heard a faint beeping coming from her body. She looked to find her intercom and checked the message it displayed. Sierra, in her own special tone, told Rhea to visit the reception desk. Rhea chuckled a bit at the use of the word "Fool" and put the intercom away. She then made her way to where she remembered seeing the reception desk. It shouldn't be too far away.

When Rhea got there, she saw one guy was already at the desk. Rhea merely walked up and stood behind the man, waiting for her turn. She hoped this would all go quickly.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th October 2012, 8:48 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna, Alyx]

Correia pouted, and glared at her friend. The first time Ravenna had served her, she was kinda dealing with a very bad breakup... Literally, she asked for about twenty items at a time, eating her way back into happiness. Gail rolled her eyes, she and Olivi had come over to help her out through that. Yeah, Ravenna's food was good, but she made far too much. Correia could remember food in storage for a month, kept fresh only because magic was more efficient than science. "I WAS SIXTEEN, RAVVIE! Not fair, I was very... weird at that time."

"Yeah, but that's because Be-" Correia put a hand firmly on Gail's mouth, and put her in a headlock with a death glare.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT IIIIIIIIIIT!" Girls. Alyx would probably be shaking her head at this time. How could these girls be so much like girls over the science border? They were so... powerful, it was easy to tell.

[ATTN: Minato, Rhea]

The red-head shook her head. "You could have easily just come up to me. Passivity is not a good sign..." Already, Minato was being judged by others. Great. She procured some forms... more like a mountain of forms. "Fill these out." A second passed and she looked up from her computer screen, smirking. This glare was not good. "ALL of them." Of course, this was a test, but Minato didn't know that. Next, she served Rhea, and smiled.

"AHHH, so you're the one she was so excited about. Fill these out." Another mountain of paperwork. Smirking, she looks back at her computer screen.

[ATTN: Kada]

Three or four hours later, Reyson shook his head. Already, they had hit a snag. Motherf***ers can't stop this research from happening, but apparently, science can. She was a fickle mistress, this science business. "This alternative fuel is reaching its smoking point too quickly, we need to convert the fuel somehow." He draws up the current design, which has few flaws (save for the smoking point and possible pressure issues) for the fuel tank. "I'm worried that the smoke will pressurize in the tank and explode."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 19th October 2012, 9:00 pm

[Attn: Receptionist]

Rhea tried to keep her laughter to herself when the man in front of her received a massive pile of paperwork. He's gonna be stuck there for HOURS. Rhea thought to herself. When it was her turn, Rhea felt somewhat confident. Then the pile of papers appeared. Rhea sighed and grabbed the paperwork, cradled in one of her arms. She then picked up a pen and found somewhere to sit. Afterwards, she got to filling out her papers.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th October 2012, 1:24 am

Kada sighed an looked at the designs, running over various ideas in her head. "Unless we devise a way to let the smoke out, then I'm not sure what else we could do with that particular fuel source." In her head, she was running over the consequences that could have for the environment, and trying her hardest to think of other solution. The other problem with creating an outlit for the smoke was that it would make Vicky more visible to enemies, and depending on how Sierra used her, that could turn out really bad. "Wait! Could we possible create a way for the heat to have an outlit, rather than the smoke? That way it won't reach it's smoking point as quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 20th October 2012, 5:52 pm

[ATTN:reception desk]

Minato took what seemlike a mountain of forms to a near by desk and starts filling them out. half way through hew realized this starteding harder to fill out. he put his head phones on and continued to fill out the forms. Minato was about to give up when he was three forths through but he didn't give up he kept filling out these forms. when he got to the last form his pen ran out of ink. he sighed and pulled out a pencil and finished up the forms. he stacked all up and wait back in line holding all the papers. he took his head phones off so he could hear what the receptionist has to say.
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th October 2012, 6:29 pm

{Attn: Alyx, Correia, and Gail}

Ravenna hears Correia bellowing and gets out of bed. She does not know what was said. She rubs her head, her headache now manageable. She returns to the kitchen. “I should have known that sleep would be impossible with you two together.” She sticks out her tongue and takes Alyx’s arm.

“If you are here long enough you will find that out too.” She pulls Alyx over to the food. With the two of them preparing it dinner is soon ready. Ravenna was tempted to try out her powers, but she was still too tired.

All four women sit at the table. “Correia, you must tell me where did you find Alyx? She is a godsent.” Ravenna asks as she takes a bite.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st October 2012, 8:53 pm

Godsent? Well, that was knew. She pushed at her food with her fork, watching everyone from the corner of her eyes. She was...almost a little sad to be spying on them. They were nice. She took a bite, raising her head.
"I was working in the Vespasien mansion."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd October 2012, 8:46 pm

Ravenna knows she has heard that name before. “Correia, isn’t he the captain who you always complain about and tell me to stay away from?” She looks at Alyx. “I know some people looks down at naturals and treat us like second class citizens, but Correia is not one of them. And if she ever does get angry with you, just offer her pastries.” She puts a bite in her mouth to hide the smirk that wants to appear.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th October 2012, 9:31 pm

[ATTN: Minato, Rhea]

The red-head looked at them with a pair of rolled eyes. Psh. Typical response, they filled out every single worksheet without question. Maybe if they had read the whole thing, they would realize that it would say "Just sign here and you're in" on the very last page. The whole application itself is convoluted and confusing, but the last signature is all they really needed. The clock was still ticking on Minato, who had spent well over 45 mintues, while Rhea had not been too much better. There's a reason why she administered the test, she was one of the few who did the test in under 10 minutes.

[ATTN: Vicky]

Sierra winced a little bit, her eyes a little misty. NEVER had she been so HUMILIATED like that before, wriggling like a common earthworm, but she had bigger fish to fry. News had caught her ear. News that excited her, news that Vicky had to know... Turning her smartphone on, she smiled at the camera. "Hey, baby girl! I'm here to tell you that our scientists are working hard on your new body...

[ATTN: Vicky, Kada]

and that they're doing GREAT! See? They have most of your power generator already up!" It was true. Within a few short hours, they already had a prototype working (considering that about eight people were dedicated to this, it was not unheard of.) Vicky noticed the power suit that she would be inhabiting and would immediately be drawn to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 26th October 2012, 1:13 pm

[Attn: Front desk]

After a few moments, Rhea came to the end of her paperwork. She had been reading the papers as she progressed so she would know just what she was signing to. At the last page, Rhea noticed a line that said she would be admitted for the single signature. Funny place to put a signature line like that... She thought as she wrote her name for the last time. With the papers done, Rhea walked up to the desk and plopped them in front of the red-haired woman.

"You know, you should probably look over these papers. There was a signature line the was placed inconveniently all the way at the back." She commented.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th October 2012, 8:31 pm

Correia puffed up her cheeks. Ravenna was so overprotective, it made her feel like she still had a parent around. "Oh, hush, Ravenna, Vespasien's gonna get off my back. No need to talk ill about him." She gave a high-and-mighty look, with her chin raised and her mouth stuffed with mashed potatoes. With her mouth still full, she expressed her conquest, saying that "she had slain the beast" with a reverence and a holiness rivaling even the Pope... well, the Pope still existed, but for more magical means.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th October 2012, 6:22 pm

{Attn: Correia, Alyx, Gail}

“Well he does treat naturals like second class people, worse than anyone I know. I am happy that you are away from him Alyx.” Ravenna looks over at the girl and smiles. They finish their meals and Ravenna helps Alyx clean off the table. She really believes in hands on training. “Why don’t you dry dishes and I will tell you where the dishes belong.”

Ravenna is surprised that Correia or Gail have not talked about what happened in the square. Maybe Correia is waiting for things to settle down here. Ravenna wants to try out her magic again, but is not sure if it is good with Alyx around.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th October 2012, 7:21 pm

[ATTN: Serria]

Vicky went wide eyed seeing her new body. "Mommy, let me try it. MOMMY PLEASE! MOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!" Vicky was so existed that she was setting off all kinds of alarms and sounds on the smart phone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st October 2012, 9:07 pm

Correia bobbed her head up and down in a trance, eating bite after bite of food. She looked at her friends and nodded a little. Everything was nice for a while and she was happy. A sprite landed on her table and burrowed into one of the nests of egg that had sat on Correia's plate, all while broadcasting the bulliten for the evening... Apparently, Correia had bridge duty... all by her lonesome again. "Alyx, can you come with me to the night shift? I wanna have some fun on near the bridge and someone to have fun with. You're new and exciiiting."

Gail frowned. She did NOT like the idea of her best friend hanging out with some hooligan. "You know, I should come too, I have things to do there."

Correia, oblivious to everything around her, nodded. "LET'S MAKE IT A GIRL'S NIGHT OUT!" She smiled and hugged the two beside her, Gail and Alyx. Both of them were going to be uncomfortable, especially with Gail's suspicion.

[ATTN: Kada, Vicky]

Reyson looked at the exoskeleton and hmmed. "If we jack your phone in, Captain, we can use it as a temporary battery. Besides, we haven't tested ANY of its weapon capabilities yet, and having Vicky in there now would benefit us by telling us how an AI handles calculations... Let me just do one thing." He grabs the phone and puts some protocols in place, mostly shutting the phone down when it had less than 5% power left. "Vicky, when the phone has too little power, it will jack you out of the body. Then you have to go back in the phone, but you can have your body for real after we're done making your battery, is that okay, sweetie?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 1st November 2012, 10:20 am

[Attn: Open]

After handing in her paperwork, Rhea felt her business was done at the front desk. She then walked off to wander once more. Perhaps she could find somewhere to sleep while she was at it. With every intersection Rhea came to, she turned either left or right, choosing only to take the path that looked most interesting. After a couple of minutes of walking, Rhea stumbled upon a lab with the door slightly open. A bit of a smile crept onto Rhea's face as she silently widened the space between the door and the frame and stepped inside.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 1st November 2012, 2:16 pm

{ATTN:front desk}

Minato feeling tired signed his name at the end and put the papers on the desk and looked around for a bit. he notice a few posters up on the wall but he had no intrest in them so he kept looking around the room. he forgot he new and doesn't know where to go.

"where do i go from here?"

minato felt tired but didn't show it. he tried his best not to make him self seem sleepy.
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st November 2012, 3:29 pm

{Attn: Correia, Gail, Alyx}

A part of Ravenna wants to stay in, but she couldn’t help but feel twinges of…jealousy when Correia invited Alyx to go on patrol with her. It took years for her to ask the same of Ravenna. She looks at Correia. “Are you sure you want Alyx out there. It is a little dangerous at night.” She knows that Correia will probably huff at her, but she is more than prepared. Ravenna only hopes that Correia isn’t using this to announce her newfound abilities to the world. She knows that Correia is excited for her, and she is too, but is not sure if she wants everyone to know quite yet.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st November 2012, 6:46 pm

[Attn: Corria, Ravenna]

She tensed in surprise, her eyes wide as Correia pulled her and gail into a tight hug. Oh, this was going to be just fun with the captain's apparent issue with personal space. She cracked a small, nervous smile.
"Oh, well if you really want me to come. You don't have to worry about me, I can take care of myself."

She could almost taste the jealousy coming from Ravenna, and she made a mental note to talk to the woman later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st November 2012, 6:56 pm

(Attn. Rhea, Sierra, Reyson)

Kada smiled, they were going to finally be able to test the exoskeleton. While Reyson was handling that, she remained over at the table, continuing to build the battery. Only a few of them needed to oversee the testing, and if she kept working then the researchers were getting two things done at once, which was always a good thing. She was pretty focused on her work when she felt someone watching them, she turned towards the door and saw someone she had never seen before at the base before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top