Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II - Page 3 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Post by Guest 2nd October 2012, 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: ALL SCIENTISTS]

Felix was on cloud nine when she met with her Captain. Snarling at the reception desk (which was suspiciously empty), she made her way to the captain's quarters. As was usual, she had completed her mission, though there were some bumps along the way. That stupid girl, Katana, had gotten in her way, and she had prevailed again! The whole idea of her being promoted to Lieutenant was a farce now, and there was huge buzz about Felix getting promoted straight to Lieutenant! GREAT! A bright smile was on her face as she entered the... *BUMP!*

No, she had missed the door yet again. That was what happened when you had horrible eyesight. "Captain Villanueva, could you please help me open the door?" Sierra complied, after all, it was heard that her special-forces operative had come through... this time, with names. Names of spies, names of captains, names of EVERYONE. Felix looked around dazedly before she found the door to enter through. "Thank you, captain."

"My pleasure." She had not turned off the computer and allowed Vicky to watch the entire conversation, though she would be preoccupied with Pacman... That girl loves Pacman. Sierra rolled a larger chair over for the behemoth that was Felix... far too tall for the ordinary chair, and to be honest, she deserved this chair. For too long have people been talking about her weaknesses. Her sight, her temper, everything. Everything had been shattered with the success of this mission. "So, Operative Felix. Inform me."

"With reverence shall I present you with..." She pushed a button with... some corrupted files. Crap. "Most of them are working, but there are a couple glitches... This one is important." Felix browsed through for quite a while, three or four minutes before she found Sinclair's file...

"THAT LITTLE SLUT!" Sierra swung a fist down on the desk, and pulled up a security camera beside the phantom game of Pacman that was going on. Yup, she wasn't there. "Vicky, you will NEVER call someone a slut, Mommy said a bad word." Sighing, she rubbed her temple very vigorously. "Sorry about this, Felix..." Dropping formalities, she looked at her with some thanks. "This is an AI that I developed..."

"No problem, Captain." She smiled as she went through some other names... "Oh, this is one that popped up to me. The file's a teensy bit corrupted, but she's an interesting bugger for sure... powerful, at least." Correia's profile came up, with a buggy, very pixelated picture and her last name cut off. However, the powers that she had were incredible... Being able to contact the Elements themselves? More importantly, there was a natural named Ravenna as her servant... hmm. Somehow, Sierra had concocted a plan.

Buzzing down, Sierra called for all available hands. It was time to make a power play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Post by Vye 2nd November 2012, 4:21 pm

[Attn: Kada, Open]

After some looking, Rhea saw another woman staring at her with unfamiliar eyes. Rhea approached the new person with a bit of a smile.

"Hi," She started. "I'm Rhea, a new recruit, so to speak. Sorry to bother ya. I've just been wandering around the place. Trying to get a feel for the building, ya know?" She gave the lady a long look, taking in her appearance and her surroundings.

"Nice place you got, here. Someone I know would be doing cartwheels if she saw this!"
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord: Science Mission II

Post by Guest 2nd November 2012, 9:49 pm

[ATTN Serria]

Vicky started setting off every happy sound she could find on the phone. When she finally was into her body she started moving slowly after turning on all of her cameras so she could see and them the her speakers so she could talk. First she made little movement with her fingers and toes then slowly she went joint by joint until she was able to take small steps. She looked around and found her mommy. She smiled and went over and hugged her gently. "MOMMY THIS IS SO COOL"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th November 2012, 7:14 pm

[ATTN: Vicky, Kada, Reyson, Rhea]

Sierra smiled at her creation's elation at her body. It was always great that Vicky was so excited, but this was incredible, her reaction. Hope she doesn't get too overexcited, though. "Come on, Vicky, let's go into the training area." Leading Vicky into the room, she winks as she leaves and gets behind the wall, with Reyson looking alongside her. Reyson nodded and began to feed Vicky instructions, watching their creation begin her tests. "Alright, sweetie, first thing you need to do is access your weapons folder!"

Once that happened, Vicky began to toy around with weapons, and her phone's battery began plummeting in battery life. It was full before, but it seemed that walking around and such did not require nearly as much energy as firing weapons, which gave Sierra an idea.

[ATTN: Minato]

The woman pointed towards the lab, rolling her eyes. Take some initiative, gosh darn it, don't look so confused. "We've decided that a person of your purported aptitude belongs in the lab. You are to report to Kada, and begin work on one of the projects immediately." She hated newbies. Newbies didn't know jack squat, and they already thought they were all-that to begin with... hah, just because you pass some tests don't mean that you're a good soldier.

[ATTN: Ravenna, Alyx]

Correia folded her arms across her chest and huffed. GOSH, Ravenna could be such a killjoy sometimes! "C'mon, Ravvie, everyone's gotta have a good time together..." Releasing her hold on the girls, she got up and pushed her chair in, thanking both Ravenna and Alyxandria for the meal. "Alyx, you mind washing the dishes before we go?" Pulling the other two over, they sat around the table in a manner of easiness. Correia smiled at the other two weakly, feeling a little tired.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th November 2012, 12:48 am

"Of course not," she responded. Getting up from her seat, she began to gather the dishes. She could feel Gail's eyes on her, and tried to ignore the feeling of doubt beginning to creep into her mind. Was she going to be able to do this? Not only was that infernal woman always watching her, but...she actually liked Corriea and Ravenna.

Balancing all the dishes in one go, she started off into the kitchen. Being alone would help her think straight. Get a plan before the Captain drug her off on this little trip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th November 2012, 4:02 pm

{Attn: Correia, Gail, Alyx}

Ravenna shakes her head. She is used to Corriea being too free. Not that she puts others in danger, but she forgets that others are not as powerful as you. Correia pulls both Gail and her aside as Alyx does the dishes. “Correia, Gail knows.” Ravenna discloses softly so no one else can hear. “I was using my powers earlier in the square and I over did it a little. Gail helped me home. But we did stop scientists from capturing magicians. It felt kinda good. But wow the backlash is horrible, I still have a little bit of a headache.” Ravenna looks at Correia. “Are you sure you should be going out? I know it’s been a tiring day.”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th November 2012, 8:11 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna]

Correia sighs at the news. "Good. I hate having to keep secrets from this rambunctious ball of joy." She giggles and bobs up and down on her very fancy, comfortable couch. Being a captain had its perks, but she still had to wonder why she was a captain... Lieutenant, okay, she could fathom that. After all, there WERE magicians more powerful than she, though she hadn't found any yet. She looked at the two girls standing beside her... and then Ravenna broke her out of her stupor with a mention of her tiredness.

"I'm not... tired..." Right after the word tired, Correia yawned, and she rubbed her eyes a little bit. "Really..."

[ATTN: Laboratory Scientists]

Sierra smirked. She loved watching her creation completely destroy all the targets one-by-one with her weapons-system. It was remarkably effective as well, with the weapons pounding away at the cutouts of magician scum and other things as if it were nothing. Alas, nothing good ever lasts forever. Soon, the battery dipped below 5% and Vicky returned to the phone. "Alright, thanks, guys, I'll expect the full suit soon! Say thanks to the nice scientists, Vicky." After the cordial thanks, she leaves to do some other things, amongst rehabbing with her shoulder.

[NOTE: After this post, this mission will be time-warped by two days, the time it will take for Vicky's battery to be set up. Alyx will also have garnered enough information to yoink Ravenna from Correia with a fight if the girls from the Science Lab don't get here in time.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th November 2012, 10:27 pm

Ravenna crosses her arms and looks at Correia. “Yeah I think the sugar high is finally ending. Come Correia, let’s put you to bed. Gail, can you see yourself out?”

Gail shrugs, not really caring at this point. She snickers as she fiendishly berates Correia's childish attitude, "Sure, Ravvie. Make sure the baby gets her bottle on time!" Correia throws a small pillow at her as she escapes the room. She groans as she gets up and tiredly slumps over, her large hazel eyes droopy.

Ravenna laughs softly. “Will do Gail, but I don’t change diapers.” She winks at Gail as she leaves. Ravenna looks around, making sure there is no one around. “I was able to stop some of the scientists from kidnapping magicians. It felt kinda good.” Ravenna discloses just above a whisper.

Correia nods in excitement, smiling at that. "That's REALLY cool, Ravvie! It's good that you saved those kittens from the wolves!" Wink, wink, double nudge. She looked back at her colourfully painted living room. "Hey... do you think I'm crazy?" Out of the blue question, maybe?

Ravenna thinks for a moment. “Yes, but in a good way. You are like a breath of fresh air in a serious world. I know that your biggest complaint about me is my seriousness. Honestly, I like your craziness it makes me smile. And sometimes want to pull out my hair.”

Eh, good enough. Correia accepted that answer as she looked at Ravenna and stumbled up the stairs as they groaned one-by-one. "Ugh. This house is getting old, at some point, we're going to have to repair it, you and me and Alyx." She smiled and leaned in on Ravenna as she tried to stumble her way up the stairs. In a way, her sugar crashes were like being drunk: after the high, you become really sluggish.

Ravenna smiles when Correia mentions the three of them. “I was afraid I was going to have to move out, but I guess I am going to find a way to earn a new living now. I cannot mooch off of you my whole life.” Ravenna wraps an arm around Correia to steady her. “Alyx seems alright. I don’t think Gail likes her though. But I think she is nice, quiet, but that is understandable being in a new place and all.” As they slowly walk to Correia’s room, her mind drifts to how naturals are usually treated. “There you go. Correia, thank you for being so nice to me even when I was a natural.” She looks away for a moment. “Are you going to need help getting ready?”

Once they got up to the last flight of stairs, Correia began to sniffle... "Why are people so stupid?" She asks in a low voice, reminiscent of how she was when she had first discovered her dark aura... of death. "I hate this. This divide. Why should we hat-" She shushed herself VERY quickly, as it was kind of blasphemy even to say anything about unity.

Ravenna helps Correia into her room and sets her on her bed. “I agree with you. It is part of the reason why I don’t want the word to get out about my abilities. Then I will be expected to act a certain way. Correia, I will not treat naturals different from anyone.” Passion fills her eyes as she paces in front of Correia.

In her bright-pink room, all was silent. All was well, for once. All was great with her life. For once, her captain has lived well enough. "Could you get me my cup of hot cocoa before I sleep?" Adding a very long please, as long as was necessary, to get her cocoa. "It's okay if you don't, I understand that I need to cut down on sugar..."

Ravenna smirks at Correia. “Yes I will get you the hot cocoa topped with whipped cream. I will have so much to teach Alyx if she is going work here for you.” Ravenna goes back down stairs to the kitchen to make the cocoa. She makes it from scratch with milk not water. After it is done she grabs a cup and places some whipped cream on it.

She goes back up to the room she enters and sees Correia out like a light. She is cuddled up with a big turtle plush toy in her clutches. Ravenna smiles and tucks the blanket around Correia. She walks to her room with the hot cocoa.

The next couple of days go by at a dizzying pace. Ravenna was busy training Alyx for her duties. Alyx is a quick study, but having to train a new person made her realize all she does for Correia. Not that Correia is demanding. Poor Alyx must think they are crazy. Ravenna does practice her magic here and there when she is alone. She is getting more accurate with picking up and moving items. She loves having the beret on her head though. The silence from all voices she has come to accept as background noise is lovely. She wonders if the Major will have any advice on how to control that.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th November 2012, 7:54 pm

(Attn. Rhea)

Kada smiled at the new comer and found a towel to wipe her hands off with, extending her hand out for a handshake. "Pleasure to meet you Rhea, I'm Kada, one of the cheif researchers here." She then looked around real quick, gesturing around the room, "You'll have to excuse all of us. We're in the middle of a huge project right now, so if anybody kind of ignores you, that's probably why." She paused for a moment, and then smiled, "So, it's your first day huh, I hope you like it here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 15th November 2012, 4:34 pm

[Attn: Kada]

Rhea reached out and shook Kada's hand with a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you too. I'm hoping I can find someone to give me a tour of the building. I've been wandering for a good 20 minutes and I still don't know where I am!"

Rhea found all the equipment and tools very interesting. She just had to ask about what was going on. "So what kind of project are you guys working on? Mind if I take a peek? I may be a new guy, but I've chatted with Sierra before, and she seemed pretty impressed with me." Rhea commented casually.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th November 2012, 9:48 pm

[ATTN: Vicky]

Sierra woke up on that day with one thing in mind. Her greatest dream would be realized. Artificial intelligence was going to be created. She jumps out of bed with the excitement of a newborn child and booted up her computer immediately with wide eyes as she booted up Vicky. "HELLO, LITTLE ONE! Guess what day today is? GUESS. GUESS!" She smiles as Vicky comes up with some nonsensical answers before Sierra answers, "IT'S THE DAY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR BODY!" She hugs the screen and plugs her into the phone. "We'll upload you into your body and then we'll let you kick some bad guy booty!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th November 2012, 6:15 pm

[ATTN Sierra]

Vicky booted up for the day and smiled at her mom and how excited she was. "I can't wait!!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd November 2012, 11:17 am

{Attn: Open}

Ravenna needs to get out of the house. It is just one of those days when Correia is driving her crazy. She sneaks out of the house and goes to town. Since she is alone, she takes off her beret and lets the people’s thoughts. She wants to practice controlling the thoughts in her head. She wants to see if there was a way to get them out or somehow ignore them.

She walks throughout the town, most the magicians ignoring her unable to sense her magic amongst the others. If they took the effort, they would, but most see her as a worthless natural. She buys a nice lunch and goes to the park. It is the perfect place for her to practice her abilities.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 25th November 2012, 3:10 pm

[Attn: Open]

After checking out the lab, Rhea waved goodbye to her newly met friend. She made her way back home, where she slept for the night. The next day, Rhea anxiously walked back to headquarters, itching to see the project the group was working on. Without so much as a "hello" to the men at the doors, Rhea burst inside and sped off to the laboratory. The room seemed empty at the moment, so she waited for someone to come inside.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th November 2012, 6:21 pm

Kada walked into the lab, rubbing her eyes and carrying a rather large cup of coffee. Since they had all started work on this project, she hadn't gotten very much sleep. But that changed today, today they would present to Sierra, and afterwords, she was hoping that she could get in a smoke and a nap. She was surprised to see Rhea standing in the lab when she got there, and she smiled warmly. "Good Morning Rhea." She gave a yawn, and then glanced at her friend, "You look like you have way too much energy for a morning." She looked up at the clock just as Reyson and some of the others started to wander in. Now all they had to do was wait for Sierra to tell them that her and Vicky were ready.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 27th November 2012, 8:14 am

[Attn: Kada]

Rhea waved to Kada once she saw her off in the distance. As Kada came near, Rhea tried not to look so bored waiting for someone. She played with the chains hidden under her cloak, acting like she was inspecting them. "Good morning to you too!" Rhea exclaimed with a smile. She chuckled at Kada's comment, agreeing with her entirely.

"I'm just so excited to see what you guys have been working on. I've overheard a few people chatting about it, and it seems like something pretty amazing! Do you know where Sierra is? I should probably report to her while I'm here."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 27th November 2012, 1:52 pm

{Kada,open}

Minato opens the lab door and looks around.

"Hello, is kada here i was told to report here and work on the project."

Minato looks at each person in the lab unaware of who is who, he knew that feeling of being out of place.
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th November 2012, 9:30 pm

[ATTN: Sierra group]

Sierra walks in and smirks, getting her ultimate weapon linked up to her power grid. "ALRIGHT, CHUMPS, here's the mission for today!" Walking up to the robot shell, she plugged Vicky in and booted up the system, as Vicky could feel her body limber up again and get used to her surroundings. Now, Sierra travelled to the whiteboard and outlined the vastly dangerous mission. They were to enter the Magic side and capture Ravenna... if they bumped into anyone, there was an allowance for lethal force if the magicians fire back. "Got it, all?!?"

As Ravenna went, a shadow emulated every one of her moves... Camille was following her, though she didn't know it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th November 2012, 9:52 pm

Ravenna eats her lunch and decides to put her beret back on. She was getting another headache. She throws her garbage in the garbage and looks around. This is nice, she really has not had a day to herself in a long time. Usually she is running errands or hanging out with Correia. A smile comes to her face when her mind drifts to Correia. Ravenna is quite fortunate to have Correia. She is not only her employer, but her friend. Even when Ravenna's powers were discovered, Correia honored Ravenna's wishes to keep it quiet.

Ravenna picks up some flowers something to cheer up the mansion, or possibly to apologize. Hopefully Correia isn't mad at her for just leaving like she did, but she just could not take it anymore.

Ravenna gets to the city square and sits in one of the benches. She watches the people rushing along in the square. A part of her wants to take off her beret and probe minds, but that is wrong. Besides she does not want her headache to get worse.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th November 2012, 8:33 pm

Attn: Sierra group

Sieg was in his corner of the room listening to captain Sierra's instructions. This would be his first mission under direct command of Sierra.

He than looks around the room and notices that he doesn't know any of the faces other than the captains, they must have all enrolled quite some time before he did, they were probably higher ranking soldiers than he was.

Sure it was impressive but sieg wouldn't let that run him down, if he was in this room it's because he deserved to be there. And on that though, all doubts vanished away from his mind.

He had been through a lot of training since his enrollment, so much that he had forgotten the social aspect of life for some time. Maybe he could meet some people during this mission, well he hoped anyway.

At that moment a female officer came in the room late, oh she was probably not going to get away with that, Sierra would probably make sure to make her regret it...
----------------------

Attn: Sierra's Group

Katana entered the Scientists HQ and thought to herself  *wow it actually feels good to be back.* with a smirk. A guard comes up to her with a message about a briefing Captain Sierra was having and which room it was in. 

She thanked him and started walking towards that very room. "Ain't no rest for the wicked I suppose..." she mumbles to herself on the way there.

Once she arrives she looks at the door and sigh's as she hears Sierra yelling through it. She hadn't seen the captain in quite a while, she probably wouldn't get in without pulling Sierra's attention to her... Oh well she could handle it.

She open's the door and the moment she enters her line of vision crosses Sierra's, she closes the door and crosses her arms waiting for the reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th November 2012, 2:05 pm

(Attn. Sierra group, Rhea)

Kada waited while others finally trickled in, and then finally Sierra. Kada could tell that she was really excited about the project being done. She powered up Vicky, and started to brief them all on the mission. She yelled her affirmation of the mission along with the others, and then moved to pack up her things. While she did so, she looked around, noticing one or two new faces. It was then that Katana walked through the door. Katana immediately drew Sierra's focus, it was never good to be late, and she was probably gonna get a good talking too. She looked at Rhea, "Well, now you know what we were working on, though I'm glad we're done now." She paused, and then continued, "Are you going along on the mission?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 29th November 2012, 3:42 pm

[Attn: Kada, Sierra group]

Rhea noticed Sierra approaching the group and she then saw what they were working on. It was probably some kind of robotic body. The work put into it was impressive; the joints looked loose and flexible but also secure. Rhea was very interested in seeing this body put to work. Then, Rhea saw a familiar face walking in. She remember seeing that face back when she met Felix. Rhea wondered how Sierra would react to the woman's sudden appearance.

Rhea turned to Kada as she replied. "That sure is quite a piece of work you've got there. It must've taken you guys a month at least. I'd be glad to be done too if I were working on that." Rhea shrugged when Kada asked if she was going on the mission. "I suppose I will. It'll be more interesting than sitting around here all day. And I'm a newly appointed Sergeant, so I could always make myself useful."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st December 2012, 6:08 pm

[ATTN: Science group]

As Sierra was briefing, Katana came back in... surprising, but it did not catch Sierra by surprise. "Glad to see you could make it, Sergeant. Felix has already turned in all we need to know." She gives Katana a patronizing smile. Always bring backup was the CARDINAL rule and Katana broke it.

[ATTN: Task Force]

You all board the dropship, taking you to the other Captain Villanueva's house. When you drop down, you will notice the lack of technology... and the sound of your tracking devices going on the fritz. Great. Now you will have to find this Correia fellow and subdue her to capture Ravenna and return to base without harming her. Her house is in the general vicinity, but to find the girl, you must find her home. Riling up the locals is NOT a good idea, as our position was compromised earlier today. The clock is ticking. You must be careful.

(YOU WILL HAVE SIXTY POSTS AMONGST YOURSELVES TO FINISH THIS MISSION. FAIL, AND THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES IN A STORYLINE CHANGE)

Camille looked at her with ravishing delight. She was sumptious. Beautiful. Easily one of the sexiest women alive, after all, she was confused about everything, why not her sexual identity? Her icy blue eyes gazed into Ravenna's head, unable to figure out what was in there... "What are you hiding?" She says out loud, trying to psych her out as a "conscience". "Does she really love you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st December 2012, 7:00 pm

Ravenna is enjoying watching the people when the tiny hairs on her neck begin to rise. She gets the odd feeling that she is being watched. She stands up and turns around slowly looking at the people in the square. Her eyes don’t meet up with anyone’s as she does her sweep. She sighs and shakes her head, maybe she’s been working too hard. Maybe she does need a vacation. She laughs to herself as she picks up her flowers. Alyx is trained, so what does she have to lose.

Ravenna walks from the courtyard. She takes her time heading home contemplating how to ask Correia for a vacation. She doesn’t even know what to do or where to go. A break does sound nice though. Maybe she will get off the island for a bit. She laughs out loud and blushes as other people look at her. She gets a little spring in her step as she continues to walk.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd December 2012, 9:03 am

[ATTN: Science squad]

Katana waited patiently while the shuttle took them to their location, she also looked around at all the faces and didn't recognize almost any of them, maybe one. She was skeptical, hopefully Sierra knew what she was doing when she picked the members of the squad for this mission because it was of great importance. 

On that thought the shuttle stopped moving,  they had arrived. Well time to see what these people were made of. She gets up off her seat and looks at every one of them while equipping her silencers onto her guns. "Alright people be fast, efficient and silent, if some one of the opposing faction see's you incapacitate or kill them if necessary, failure is not an option." she says with authority.

She than jumps of the drop ship and lands in an alley way right beside Correia's house. The technology of this dump was horrible... Anyway she stands guard, her guns ready to take out anyone that would see them, and waits for the others to get off the ship. 
----------------

Sieg had been slightly dozing off on the drop ship, transportation always made him sleepy. He had is sword set down beside him. That is until the ship stops and Katana starts talking about the mission, making him jump and wake up in a jolt. He shakes his head and rubs his eye listening to Katana.

His face drops when he hears Kat say that it's preferably a stealth mission.. Sieg was the opposite of stealthy.. He is actually quite flashy and explosive, well maybe he could be used as a distraction or something. Kat than jumps off.

Sieg removes his eyepatch letting his cyborg eye calibrate for a few seconds. Once adjusted he moves the lock in mechanism around a bit and than thinks *all set.* he puts his sword in its place on his back and jumps down near Katana and says "Ready for action m'am" In a low voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top