Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City: Challiswor

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City:  Challiswor - Page 2 Empty City: Challiswor

Post by JerriLeah7 15th June 2013, 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

City:  Challiswor - Page 2 2mgmnie

City Name: Challiswor (Chall- is - wore)
Country/Territory: L'Avaielle Empire
Government Style: Imperial Monarchy
Population: 9,000 Registered Residents
Tech Level: Advanced -- Moderate reliance on Ether Technology
Trade: Technology, Wood, Soap, Medical Advancement, Arts& Crafts, etc.

Challiswor is known as the "City That Never Sleeps."  With its many residents and businesses, even nightlight is extremely busy, and in some locations, loud.  After all, Challiswor pridefully specializes in many of the world's idols, stars, and popular culture, including fashion.  As such, the fashionistas would love you to think that Challiswor is also considered the Center of the World.  A very profitable and one of the keystones of the L'Avaielle Empire, part of the royal family remains to manage many of the businesses, despite the fact that the actual palace of the family resides in Oringar.  

There are many research facilities, offices, and businesses located throughout the city, as well as railways, buses, and trolleys.  The keep the bustling citizens moving smoothly and traffic at a manageable speed.  Horses are not allowed within this city, but motorbikes and other such more advanced methods of travel are.  Every four years. Challiswor hosts continental Airship races, which tends to make the city far busier than in other years.  

Though Challiswor is not as much of an attraction or as "showy" as Dedonia, it is nevertheless appealing in its own way.   Outwardly, a town of businessmen and blue-collared workers and sporting some of the most talented minds of the Empire, one only need to walk through the right door and Challiswor will welcome them with open arms.  

Last edited by Leah7 on 4th December 2013, 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

City:  Challiswor - Page 2 Empty Re: City: Challiswor

Post by Guest 4th November 2013, 9:06 am

(Sorry i've been away so long, laptop issues)

[Xerxes, Open]

Convina nodded eagerly pulling out the pad and paper, "Of course, no photograph, May i put you're name in ? and perhaps you're occupation of owning this .. fine establishment ?" she said tilting her head as she looked around then smiled back to him. "There are only a few simple questions I understand you're busy so this won't take long at all. You see i've spoken to a non force user who are very against the games, and i see by your enthusiasm that you are perhaps quite for them ? Why ? Don't you think they are perhaps dangerous ?" She asked. "Perhaps you could tell me what happens at the force user games, There numerous sides to a story, yours, theirs, others and the truth is somewhere in the middle." She said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th November 2013, 6:59 pm

(quite alright.)

[ATTN: Covina]

"Feel free to put my name in." A bright smile as Xerxes begins to swing around her and offer her a seat before clicking to one of her other waitresses. Drinks were promptly laid down and he began to get relaxed before looking at Covina very strangely. "Hm, simple questions? Got anything a little stranger? After all, it's not like this is a normal topic." Another hearty laugh before he begins to answer all of her questions. "Basically, yes. Why wouldn't I be for the Forcer Games, good for business, and good for the Forcers. Only way they can avoid being in the coal mines and thrown in prison for something that they were gifted with." A bit of anger. "Danger? What's life without a little bit of danger? Honestly, people don't realize just how life really is. Maybe seeing it in real action would help." And then the "what happens at the games" question. "All you need to know is this: these guys train day in and day out, they don't get a second shot like normal folks do at life. This -is- survival for them, and if they don't make the cut, they get thrown out on the streets. That Elos? He used to be a common street rat before they found him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 4th December 2013, 7:24 pm

This role-play is now closed due to the following reasons:

1. MethosArchaic no longer has time to assist as RPM.
2. Several members have voiced an opinion of keeping it private within a smaller group, defeating the purpose of this RP.
3. Inactivity; inability to get a response from inactive members.
4. Christmas Holidays require the use of the RPG stylesheet, which is currently being used by this role-play.
5. Several inactive members have implied or stated that they will not return in the near future.

This role-play may come back as a smaller role-play. No further massive role-plays will be run by Leah7 on this forum ever again. There is not enough people that are willing to work together outside of their normal, small cliques to make this kind of role-play work--especially for one of this scale. As such, never expect to see this style of role-play again, but you may see this setting again, if you are invited.

==> Moved to Role-Play Archives
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2