Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Roleplay

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Worlds Roleplay

Post by EphPhoenix 29th November 2013, 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

The swirls of destiny and fate are like a ripple that reaches out into the ages, beyond worlds, beyond dimensions, beyond time. As they coalesce, decisions are made, lives are created and ended, balance ebbs and flows, and the price is paid...

The girl cried out over the gale that surrounded them, the light from the massive doors pulling her in. Her silver locks swept around her rapidly, her silver eyes reflecting the multi-hued light from inside the doors. Her dress fluttered and flapped about her as her left hand pulled against the door while her right reached out, stretched, looking for purchase to anything that might save her. Only the man before her could hear her as he tearfully reached for her, struggling against the forces throwing the door shut.

"Elise! Elise!" he thundered. "I'm coming! I'm here! Please! Hold on!!!"

He'd fought them all, he'd not let her be taken! He reached for her as she reached for him, their hands longing for purchase of the other. The gales and swirls of power, however, pushed them apart as the multicolored energies coalescing on the other side of the door relentlessly sucked her further in as the massive doors slowly closed.

He got closer and closer, but as his fingers brushed hers, a burst of energy knocked him back and she was sucked in, the doors slamming shut with a sound of finality eternal. The gales died down and the light faded, speckles of it dancing before his eyes. He slammed his fists against the doors, raging at it like a bull gone mad. He slammed again and again, blows so powerful it could be heard and felt for miles. His fists were bleeding, but the doors showed no signs of giving, or that he had done anything. He fell to his knees in sorrow as tears streamed his face, blood pooling around his battered hands.

"My love..." he said in a hoarse whisper.

He sat there in quiet for moments that seemed to drag onto eternity before his fists slammed the ground and a roar of feral hatred for all things filled the air for miles around him. "You shall not take her from me! Do you hear me?! You shall not take her! I will destroy everything! I will end all worlds until I have her back! Do you hear me! Do you hear me!!!
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: Worlds Roleplay

Post by xenolion 2nd January 2014, 6:05 pm

{Attn: Open, Trick}

Ravenna shrugs. “I honestly don't know. Unlike the majority I was not given the choice of coming here. I guess I could always to back, but I know what awaits me there. What about you? Are you a solider, killer, or perhaps a mix of the two?” Ravenna takes a bit of the treat. “I do highly recommend the tea and treats they are better than I can even make.”

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd January 2014, 7:24 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna, Open]

Trick shrugged at her offer of tea. If she was the one Tristan had heard about him from, she was good at hiding it - or at least, better than Tristan. It might be a while before she slipped up. Or she might not be the one he was looking for after all, and this exercise would have been pointless.

"I'm sure you've already guessed," he said to her question. She'd heard as much as the others what Alfonse had wanted from him. It wasn't a secret.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd January 2014, 8:02 pm

“To hear it from others is one thing, but from the source is another. You are a wild card aren't you Adrian? I wonder what your world is like? You mentioned that you were a magician, so what are your powers?” Ravenna smiles at him. She doesn't know why but she doesn't trust him. He seems to like information. She only wishes she was more powerful to see what his true intentions were.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd January 2014, 8:41 pm

Trick chuckled. "I did say that, didn't I," he said. "Sorry, that was a bit of a joke. I didn't really believe... well, there's no magic as you probably know it in my world." The girl had said she was a magician after all.

He reached into his jacket and pulled out his deck of cards. "A magician in the sense that I do magic tricks," he said, snapping off the rubber band from around the deck and inspecting the cards. They'd started to dry, but the water had warped the cards and made them unusable for any sleight-of-hand. "But as you can see, I can't show you any right now," he said, waving one especially damaged card in the air.

"But you also claimed to be a magician, yes? One like me or one more like our pointy-eared friend over there?" He nodded towards Arien.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd January 2014, 9:12 pm

“I see so what do you have up your sleeve.” Ravenna laughs quietly joking with Trick. This is nice, getting along with another person in the group. He asked about her powers. “Mine are more along the lines of Arien's. However my abilities aren't elemental...” She looks at the stack of cards in his hand and seemingly stares at it. Slowly one of the other cards wiggle loose. It seemingly floats in front of Trick, the picture facing him. She closes her eyes and gently probes his mind only to see what card it is. “Ironic that I would draw a joker.” The card drops and Ravenna unsteadily stands up. “I need to get some air.” She slowly walks to the doorway leaving Trick not telling him if she was just guessing what the card was or if that was part of her ability.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd January 2014, 10:21 pm

Trick felt his skull ache faintly as Ravenna said what card it was, and he cut his eyes up to meet hers, feigning interest. What the hell are you playing at...?

The card dropped and he snatched it out of the air, watching as she walked unsteadily off towards the kitchen. His pleasant expression vanished, and he turned the card in his hand, staring down at it. She might just be his girl after all...

His expression darkened. This magic shit was beyond him. He needed some air.

Trick stood up from the couch and turned, snapping the rubber band back around his deck and dropping them inside his coat. He strode away from the group without a work, waving absently behind him as he wandered out further into the yard.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 3rd January 2014, 12:38 am

Tristan sat down and took a cup of the tea. As he began to drink the tea, the people around him began to vanish as he slowly lost himself in thought. He understood some people may need rest to recover, but he didn’t want to sit in one place for too long. The goal was to always be moving forward; he assumed that if he stayed in one place for too long, he would put others and himself at risk.

What lay ahead of them? Would they all work together? So far, he was willing to work with the people he had already met. And in the end, they had to work together, but he still had to be cautious. So here he sat, staring at his tea and lost in thought.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd January 2014, 4:17 pm

Dani put away her whetstone, finishing sharpening one of the knives she hadn't given the Trickster. She had to give the woman credit; she was already beginning to feel better. It almost made it worth it considering that ass had her knife. At least he'd finally stopped his whining and she was closer to her journey.

As she put her knife away, she saw him. He looked...thoughtful. Had he come seeking her again? She hoped not; dealing with him was tedious. She stopped paying him any mind as he was several meters away from her position and thus no point in paying him attention. She hoped Yuuko would send them on their way soon.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd January 2014, 5:18 pm

{Attn: Open}

Ravenna leans against the kitchen counter. Her hands are rubbing her head. You really did it this time. You used too much of your ability. She was prepared for Trick to hassle her about her abilities. Maybe he didn't notice, or maybe he thought she just guessed at the card. She only hopes she didn't scare him off. He may not be the most trustworthy, but he is still an ally.

She wonders how the others will react. Tristan does not seem to be put off by it. Her biggest worry is Dani. She is probably the closest person to a soldier of the whole group. She knows she should tell people, but now all she wants is a dark quiet room with a bed and a warm blanket.

It hits her. How are they going to travel to different worlds? It is not like they are prepared. Ravenna looks down. All she has on her is her clothes and a few dollars in her pocket. She slips her hand in her pocket and discovers the card from the hotel as well. She wonders if they are expecting it back or not. She sets is on the counter. Yuuko will know what to do with it.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 3rd January 2014, 6:10 pm

Arien flinched at the sudden sound of Yuuko's clap. It seemed she only wanted to serve tea, Arien exhaled, relaxing. It was unlikely that Yuuko would poison it. Though, Arien did scan the room to see that the others who had trusted it were fine. She sighed, "I have to go now..." she thought, "but only one day should be fine." Did it really matter how much worse the situation got? The situation untouched was hopeless, already.

She looked down at the boy who was holding tea out to her. "Thank you," she whispered and took it. She sat where she stood, not caring about anything going on around her. She sipped the tea and closed her eyes. It was very good, the best she's ever tasted. She blinked, and smiled. How long would it take before she found what she was looking for? She'd have to ignore her world for now and stay focused on the task at hand, world travel.
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 3rd January 2014, 7:19 pm

[ATTN: Dani]

He wandered out, his thoughts darkening, when he saw the professional standing out in the distance, away from the crowd. Duh. He'd taken note of her earlier. He'd even been planning on seeking her out before. There were still questions he needed answers to.

Trick shoved his hands in his pockets, forgetting the problem of Ravenna for the moment as he strode casually over towards the woman. "So if I recall correctly you ran into my doppelganger?" he asked as he approached.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd January 2014, 7:31 pm

[Attn: Trick]

She put her hand to her gun when he got within 7 meters of her as a warning gesture that he'd come as close as she was willing to let him get. Of course he'd come to her, his soul hadn't differed that much from the one she'd met and he had done the same.

He made a query--always pumping for information--and she just stared at him impassively. She studied him, eyeing hidden weapons and waiting expectanty for treachery. He'd get nothing from her.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 3rd January 2014, 10:35 pm

[Attn: Yuuko]

Wraith tuned out everything and everyone around him. Yuuko's price hit him like a truck for a moment. Then he processed something. Though there may have been an initial ache, if this worked, he'd once again be holding his real wife in his arms. His sweet Carol, whose smile could turn the lowliest crook down the righteous path and whose voice could calm every rowdy little tot in an entire daycare. He reached into his jacket pocket and holds out the picture to her. "Y'might as well. If it works, I get her back. It it doesn't, I'm as good as dead. Either way, I'll be seein' her again." He simply had no intention of it being on the other side that he'd see her next. She deserved better. She deserved a full life.

With the picture forked over, the mark suddenly slips onto his hand and creeps along his flesh like a shadow across the desert sand. Soon it makes its way to his back and he can feel an immense amount of energy simply dissipate harmlessly. "Well, now...that had a kick to it," he says as he shakes off the crackle running up his spine.
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 4th January 2014, 7:51 pm

[ATTN: Open]

He paused as she put her hand on her gun, then kept going forward anyway, slower, testing her. "What exactly did he do to piss you off?" he said, curious. "Kill your father? Brother?" He grinned. "Get you pregnant?"

When he inched a few centimeters, her gun was out and pointed at him. "You'll have to ask him," she said simply. "Now, go away."

He blinked and held up his hands, placating. "You can't still blame me for attacking you, right?" he said, sneaking in another step.

Dani lowered her gun and shot right in front of the foot that stole the extra couple of centimeters and pointed it back up at him, aiming specifically for his chest cavity. "I still blame you."

He stopped in his tracks and suppressed a grin. “It was the only logical option. Safest to assume you’d been sent to follow me. You would have done the same.” He raised an eyebrow. “Thinking now, we share the same enemy, don’t we?”

"Incorrect," she returned. "I do not skulk around like a rat, Trickster, and the only thing we share is passage."

“Oh really?” he said, lowering his hands and crossing his arms. “What about your run in with… who exactly did you run into back where you’re from? Not Alfonse himself, right?” He shrugged. “Unless Yuuko was lying, in which case you might want to reconsider your blind trust in her.”

Blind trust? He had no idea. But just as well to let the fool make erroneous judgements. "Not my problem."

He raised an eyebrow. “Pretty sure your encounter inherently makes it your problem, Anya,” he said. She needed a name. So he might as well make one up. “If you’ll stop hating me for a moment I was going to suggest a trade.”

"If you'll quit fishing for information I won't give you, speak your trade and be done with it, Trickster." Dealing with him was...tedious.

“Actually my trade was in information,” he said dryly. “On our common enemy. What you know for what I know.”

"Can't barter with what you don't have. Your information came from Yuuko and we all heard it."

He shook his head. "Not all. Information on what he looks like, how he acts, what resources he has. Similarly this would be all I ask for in exchange."

"As long as you going away immediately thereafter is in the bargain, Trickster," she returned. "I agree. Go ahead." It was foolish to not get as much info on potential enemies. She was letting her distaste for the man cloud her judgement.

He gave her a look. “We’ll see what we both have to offer and decide on how to balance it from there,” he said. Trick smiled. “If you have more to offer than I I’ll leave you to brood in peace. But I won’t be cheated, you understand.”

Dani merely regarded him with her impassive neutrality. "Cheating people is your department," she told him. "And don't think I have forgotten the beating I promised you."

Trick chuckled. “Oh no,” he said. “You’ve made it abundantly clear you haven’t.” His smile faded as his demeanor went professional.

“Alfonse is a little over six feet tall, shoulder length dark brown hair… dark eyes, definitely, and a bit of scruff. He wears a trench coat like all the cool posers – “ He stopped short, taking in her own trench as if he just noticed it. “Whoops. But yes, dark clothes and trench coat, and a feminine voice.”

He narrowed his eyes in thought, sorting through his encounter with him. “There’s more,” he said. “Quite a bit more. But you have a go first, if you please.” He gave her a joyless smile.

His intended slight meant no more to her than the blowing wind. "6 foot, dark skin and eyes, bald, wore robes marking him a priest--more likely a monk. And one higher up on the chain as the cloth was of good make. Deep voice, polite, confident demeanor."

Trick studied her. A monk? That was new. “Alfonse struck me as a bit of a sadist as well,” he added after her. “Assuming he’s not all talk. He also appeared familiar with our… method of travel, though I’m sure your monk was as well…?”

"Eyes were kind, but he knew battle and death," she responded. "Well versed with travel."

“Obviously their group knows of the whole multiple worlds deal,” he said, almost to himself. He snapped his fingers. “Oh yes, that’s right. That gun I pulled on you. The bizarre looking one. It’s one of many they appear to have access to. It fires energy pulses that punch holes in people like they’re paper.”

"Has the ability to create energy weapons and bolts. No sign of your strange gun."

He raised an eyebrow. “The weapons themselves are imperfect,” he said. “Very delicate. A hard blow or two puts them on the fritz or makes them explode like a small bomb. But you saw that yourself.”

"Expert in hand to hand combat and above human physical capacities."

He snapped his fingers impatiently, smirking. “You gotta give me more than that love. I’ve given you a counter, all you’re giving are warnings.” How he hoped to come out on top. He had some questions about her himself that he wanted answers to. She might just shoot me if it comes to it though. Either option would be just as interesting.

"No warnings," she responded. "Matched you blow for blow."

“You’re reaching, love,” he said. He smirked. “But fine. I’ll continue. Alfonse’s offers of payment for my services were exceptionally extravagant and far-fetched – not only does he have near limitless resources, something about you and the other kids Yuuko’s gathered here has him and his bosses scrambling to kill you. Quickly.”

"Man offered no payment, isn't quick to take a life, had a clear goal and accomplished it, didn't mention any of you, was aware of me and who I am."

"From your description one might think the two can't possibly be related," he commented. He'd offered more than her already - or at least, he could claim such - but he could talk a little more before he pressured her. Pressuring her, he figured, might not be the best idea either way. But it was worth a shot.

"Can see similarities," she finished. "Have no more information regarding him to offer. You can go, now."

"Hold on now," he said. "I can't have been the only one to notice the disparities between what we offered." He smirked and started to sit down where he was standing. "I think I can stay a bit longer, hm?"

Her gun only followed him as he sat down. "No disparities," she returned. "Gave you information the same to what you said. You got the information you sought. Leave, Trickster."

He chuckled. “Aye, you spoke as prompted, but what substance was there? You had little to offer Anya, we both know it.” He raised an eyebrow. “Will I have to call you that forever?”

"You had your warning, Trickster," Dani said, her eyes going ice. Before she could squeeze the trigger, however, there was a loud shout.

"Heeeeeeeey!"

She spared a quick glance to see Watanuki charging over to them. The trickster had the devil's own luck.

"What's going on here?!" he exclaimed in that high pitched whine of his. "Is he bothering you? Don't shoot him! He's not worth it!" He glared at the Trickster. "And you, you ruffian, need to leave people alone. Big jerk!" Before Dani could say a word, the boy had already begun dragging her back toward the others.

She looked at the Trickster as she put away her gun. "We're done."

Trick tensed as she spoke, starting to shift his weight to leap to his feet as Watanuki suddenly yelled at them. Trick looked back up at the professional to see she’d paused, and his disappointment was tempered by amusement. So concerned with appearances, she was. Couldn’t follow through with a kid there to watch.

Well, he’d flirted with death enough for the day anyway. He stood up straight as Watanuki bitched at them and stretched like a cat. “He’s got you whipped,” he called after. So maybe he wasn’t totally done yet. But she walked away anyway, ignoring him, and he crossed his arms, letting his amusement die down.

Yes it was disappointing he couldn’t force anything more out of her, but at least egging her on had been fun. I’m not supposed to do that, am I? Or at least, he wasn’t permitted to defend himself if he’d provoked her. He hadn’t exactly been trying to start a fight though – just push for information.

He twisted, cracking his back both ways as he came down from the spike of adrenaline he’d gotten at the end there. He’d given up his use of other substances when he was in his early twenties, but he’d never gotten over his addiction to that rush.

At least he’d gotten solid information. He’d have to go over it some time later, commit this man to memory. Trick straightened his coat and started to meander back towards the others in the yard, a small smile playing at his lips.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th January 2014, 8:36 pm

Ravenna sees the tray that Watanuki sets next to her befor charging out. She takes another treat. It is so good. Her head is still pounding when she returns to the living area. She sits in an empty chair, wishing she had some aspirin. She bites her lip. “I wonder what is going to happen next.” She says to no one in particular. She will be traveling with these people and there is no reason to be rude. Even Trick seemed to be friendly when he wanted to be.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 5th January 2014, 12:27 am

[Attn: All]

"Good," Yuuko said as Dani and Trick reemerged, "you're all here. Now that you're all refreshed, we can begin. Watanuki, if you would."

"Yes, Yuuko," he said, stepping off with the twins in hot pursuit back into the house.

"Now," she said, looking to them all, "as you're all very aware by now, you're all from different worlds. I cannot grant your wish directly, what you've paid for is for the ability to travel worlds, the price asked is not my own, but what the price is to maintain balance in the universe as traveling realms is disruptive.

"Be forewarned: traveling through worlds will be more difficult than you can imagine, for every land has its own dangers and beauties. You will have to rely on each other." Her gaze took them all in. "The power I give you will take you from world to world, but only fate can decide your destination. You will travel together and help each other in your quests--or not, as you choose." She gave the Trickster a sly, mocking grin.

"You will see many worlds, you may even see people you recognize or know from your own worlds living entirely different lives on another. They will not know you. There are lands you will find full of criminals, others built on lies, in some worlds you will find yourselves in the midst of wars. What you may seek might be in the depths of oceans, in the darkest emptiness of space."

She looked to Dani. "What you seek may lie in the hands of strangers. They have a power all their own that others will covet." She turned her gaze to Arien. "You, as well."

She turned her gaze to everyone. "Each of you are in for a long journey. Prepare yourselves."

Footsteps announced the return of Watanuki, in his hands what looked like two cute dolls.

Spoiler:

Yuuko held out her hand and the white one suddenly leapt out of Watanuki's arms and into her hand. "These are the Mokona Modoki. This one will be your guide, help mate, and companion." It looked at them all and cheerfully waved. "The white Mokona will take you from world to world, but cannot control where you go. Whether or not you reach your chosen destinations will be up to destiny, just as destiny led you here. There is no such thing as coincidence, there is only inevitability. It was inevitable that all of you and Mokona would meet."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 5th January 2014, 12:56 am

[ATTN: All]

Trick crossed his arms and stopped at the edge of the gathering as Yuuko began to speak again. He looked around to find the cowboy. Still around. So it seemed everyone finally made up their minds.

He drummed his fingers against his elbow as Watanuki returned with the two dolls in his arms - and he twitched as the white one leaped to life. Please be joking. Please. He pinched the bridge of his nose and looked up into the sky, closing his eyes in irritation. The last thing this 'team' needed was some cute mascot...

And especially an ineffectual one. Screw destiny, he had a strict schedule to keep. The longer this took the worse he'd be and the less likely he'd be able to actually kill Thorne...
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 5th January 2014, 4:14 am

Tristan was snapped from his thoughts as he heard Wraith spoke.  He glanced at him.  So the Gunslinger was going to join them.  Well it’s probably for the best. He looked quite skilled and seemed level-headed enough.  That was all of them.  All of them had agreed to go.  Maybe now things would get moving.

When Yuuko began talking, Tristan adjusted his posture to be one that was more attentive.   The description Yuuko gave implied that they could run into whatever basically.  Whatever lie ahead, he just had to focus on the goal and make sure that they all worked together on this crazy adventure they were about to undertake.

When Tristan saw the Mokona, a look of confusion passed over his face for a moment before he resumed a more neutral expression.  Uh…really? I wonder if something was in that tea I drank.  He briefly looked down at his cup, considering the possibility before glancing back at the creature.  Despite being somewhat confused by the little white puffball, if it would actually help them, he really wasn’t in a position to say no.  “The more the merrier…as the saying goes.”  He muttered to himself as he placed his cup of tea down and stood up to stretch legs.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 5th January 2014, 4:40 am

Arien jumped to her feet as the boy shouted. He was running towards the mysterious woman introduced as the Legionator and another, Adrian. Arien didn't know anything about either of them. She did know that Adrien was an assassin and was acquainted with the Legionator,  that was enough. She decided to ignore them. When Yuuko began to speak Arien turned her attention to her.

She could not rely on the others. What if they failed her, or what if she failed them? Either instance was bound to happen if they did not go there separate ways.. but Arien heeded Yuuko's warning and would stay with the group for her own sake while pulling only her own weight. As for what to expect, Arien didn't know how to feel about it. She guessed experiencing it would be completely different than hearing about it, anyway.

What Yuuko said next came as a surprise. What she desired was in the hands of strangers. If they held power how could she get close enough to them, it would take time. Her thoughts were interrupted by the boy's sudden return. He was holding dolls that jumped from his, to Yuuko's hands. She looked at them confusedly but so long as it served a purpose she was fine with the cute thing joining them.

Again, Yuuko spoke of destiny and it annoyed Arien slightly. If that was all there was to it than there was nothing to worry about, but of course that was not true. She wouldn't know of her action's outcome until it took effect. She had to make sure she didn't screw up her destiny as she had before.
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th January 2014, 8:46 am

{Attn:  Open}

Ravenna listens to Yuuko, who is ever so cryptic as before.  So far she is not liking this.  What is it that they are looking for?  She come from a land of magic, but even they are straightforward.  “How do we know what we are looking for in these other worlds or even when our so called mission is done?”

She isn't surprised by the dolls already knowing that strong magic needs to have some sort of channel.  No one seems to be in a hurry to take the dolls from Yuuko.  Ravenna is hesitant also.  “How do the dolls work, or how do we make them work instead of accidentally triggering them?”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 5th January 2014, 12:53 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, All]

The white Mokona in Yuuko's hands opened its eyes. "Mokona isn't a doll!" it said in an adorable high-pitched voice. "Mokona is Mokona!"

Yuuko patted the head of the Mokona and it giggled. "That is correct. Mokona Modoki is a living being with their own thoughts and actions. The white one is the one that will be traveling with you. The black one will not. It is for communication with me should you have need of me."

She looked to Ravenna. "And your mission concludes when you have gotten your respective wish and returned to wherever you want to go. Is everyone ready?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 6th January 2014, 1:48 am

Tristan looked at Mokona as it spoke.  “Well at least Moki there can talk and handle itself.”  Though how they were going to blend in with the little creature was beyond him; it kinda stood out.  He scanned the people around him.  Then again, they all looked different so maybe blending in wasn’t going to be much of an option depending on where they ended up.

Yuuko’s answer as to when they would accomplish their mission wasn’t much help either.  He felt like they were walking into a mess blind.  No matter, he just had to bite the bullet and get on with it.  “Well I’m ready whenever everyone else is.”  He crossed his arms and waited for the others.  What they would come across concerned him, more than he was willing to admit.  He had no idea what they'd face, but he also knew that there was no possible way he could prepare for every scenario out there. He just had to trust in himself and hope that this all would be worth it.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th January 2014, 5:06 am

Ravenna looks a little sheepish. “Hello Mokena, please accept my apology. I thought you were a doll to channel magic. You remind me of the sprites of my world. Only the most practiced magicians can handle them.” She looks back at Yuuko. More questions run in her mind. What about her wish and the wishes of the others that were 'unattainable'? Are they destined to be traveling forever? What happens if they end up in a world they actually like? Ravenna bites her lip waiting to see if others have any questions.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th January 2014, 1:35 pm

[Attn: Group]

I listened as Yuuko spoke, taking heed of all that cryptic jargon. Basically, bad shit could happen--that was life without "world hopping."

I felt surprise when she brought out the dolls, and even more when they sprang to life. At this point, though, I was getting used to the freak show, so whatever.

I said nothing. Didn't see the need. I was ready to blast off into this insane ride...or wake up and kick myself for one too many vodka tonics.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th January 2014, 9:40 pm

ATTN: Open
10% Light and Dark.

Eva had simply shrugged and sighed, thinking about the cost of her travel once more. Tristan had left with Trick, so she decided to go outside. May as well gather energy straight through eating the her delicious elements.

Not only would it be harder for her to recharge without this ability, but she would also miss the exquisite taste of it. Nothing could beat eating Light and Dark. Light had more of a sweet taste, while dark was more salty.

Once outside, she had taken a seat on the ground and simply watched her surroundings quietly, noticing how different it was from most of her world, it did however resemble the earth territories, somewhat anyway.

After a few minutes, with a great big inhale, she began absorbing the element out of thin air, energy flowed into her mouth abundantly as she made odd satisfied grunts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top