Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Roleplay

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 19 Empty Worlds Roleplay

Post by EphPhoenix 29th November 2013, 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

The swirls of destiny and fate are like a ripple that reaches out into the ages, beyond worlds, beyond dimensions, beyond time. As they coalesce, decisions are made, lives are created and ended, balance ebbs and flows, and the price is paid...

The girl cried out over the gale that surrounded them, the light from the massive doors pulling her in. Her silver locks swept around her rapidly, her silver eyes reflecting the multi-hued light from inside the doors. Her dress fluttered and flapped about her as her left hand pulled against the door while her right reached out, stretched, looking for purchase to anything that might save her. Only the man before her could hear her as he tearfully reached for her, struggling against the forces throwing the door shut.

"Elise! Elise!" he thundered. "I'm coming! I'm here! Please! Hold on!!!"

He'd fought them all, he'd not let her be taken! He reached for her as she reached for him, their hands longing for purchase of the other. The gales and swirls of power, however, pushed them apart as the multicolored energies coalescing on the other side of the door relentlessly sucked her further in as the massive doors slowly closed.

He got closer and closer, but as his fingers brushed hers, a burst of energy knocked him back and she was sucked in, the doors slamming shut with a sound of finality eternal. The gales died down and the light faded, speckles of it dancing before his eyes. He slammed his fists against the doors, raging at it like a bull gone mad. He slammed again and again, blows so powerful it could be heard and felt for miles. His fists were bleeding, but the doors showed no signs of giving, or that he had done anything. He fell to his knees in sorrow as tears streamed his face, blood pooling around his battered hands.

"My love..." he said in a hoarse whisper.

He sat there in quiet for moments that seemed to drag onto eternity before his fists slammed the ground and a roar of feral hatred for all things filled the air for miles around him. "You shall not take her from me! Do you hear me?! You shall not take her! I will destroy everything! I will end all worlds until I have her back! Do you hear me! Do you hear me!!!
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 19 Empty Re: Worlds Roleplay

Post by xenolion 23rd June 2014, 10:15 pm

{Attn: Open}

Ravenna continues to pet Ami Fidele. Odd how a simply act of petting a dog can be so soothing. Correia never had pets in the house. Ravenna gets a smirk on her face as she lets her mind drift to her old world. She can imagine Correia trying to feed the pet the same sweets she ate. She sighs wondering what Correia is doing now. Does she even miss Ravenna?

Ami Fidele nuzzles Ravenna, bringing her back to reality. “You are right, I need to think of the here and now. We need to get everyone together and try to bring balance to this world. The question isav how?” Ravenna continues to pet Ami Fidele soothingly. “I wonder if you will be able to travel with me to other worlds. I wonder how the others will feel about my abilities. Well besides Trick, he is openly hostile. I have never experienced a mental assault like that before. I only hope I never experience that again.”

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 23rd June 2014, 10:44 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Jest wheezed behind him, and Trick glared at the fox as it laughed. "Son of a bitch," he snarled, turning and grabbing another book from the shelf and sending it tumbling to the floor. That damn kid... "Oh shut up," he said to Jest, but he only laughed harder.

Trick tucked the book under his arm inside his coat, buttoning it up partway to better hide it. "Kid's suicidal," he muttered under his breath. Clinically insane, for wanting to talk to him. Could be planning something to. All of them maybe. The others certainly didn't want him around. They couldn't kill him, but they at least didn't have anything stopping them from destroying him in other ways.

His teeth clenched. That damn contract. If it weren't for that damn contract he'd kill the kid and be done with it, interesting or no. It wasn't worth it anymore. How far could he go without breaking any of Yuuko's rules...? There has to be a way to crack him. There had to be some way to make him lose his cool and openly detest him, then... then he'd feel better.

Trick cursed under his breath again, starting to walk back down the rows of books. Armory. Right. No point in dwelling on this now, he needed to find a way to sneak into the armory.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 29th June 2014, 10:44 am

Talia had waited at the door as Danielle had bathed and when a ragged Danielle stepped out, she had come to help her without a word. Danielle was grateful beyond words.

"You can take me back to the infirmary," she said quietly. "I don't need the walk." Talia nodded and helped guide her back.

As soon as they had made it into the infirmary, however, it was all abuzz. "What's happened?" Talia said with concern.

"It's the Master!" they said. "He's awake!"

Danielle felt Talia tense, though she remained where she was, helping Danielle. "Go," Danielle told her. "I can walk the rest of the way."

"Absolutely not," Talia said firmly. "I have my duty. Surely the Trodai understands that." Danielle felt her face twist. Was that a smirk? She was smirking.

As they made it to the noble rooms, Kain lay there with his eyes open. He gave the ladies a weak smile. "I hear I owe my life, and soul, to you, Trodai," he said in an equally weak voice. "Thank you." She grunted in response and his grin widened. "Not one for gratitude, I see."

Talia helped Danielle back to her bed where a healer attended her immediately, grumbling about foolhardy foolishness. Talia covered the distance between her and Kain as if it didn't exist.

To Danielle's surprise, instead of sentimentality, she broke straight into the same reports she'd given Danielle earlier when she'd asked. He responded, giving orders and tasks to the situation at hand. Danielle was both impressed and pleasantly surprised. It's what she'd have done in his place.

The eclipsis was lasting far longer than normal and beyond the barrier only danger and death awaited. Refugees were still pouring in, but morale was taking a hit. This was an unprecedented event and terrifying. After the orders had been given, Kain could only express regret about being confined to the bed. Danielle could only nod agreement.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th June 2014, 11:58 am

Ravenna finally finds the peace she needed. Now she needs to do something. She needs to help out if only to be able to leave this world in peace. She stands up and closes her eyes. She frees her mind to absorb what is going on. She senses a mix of fear, disappointment, and anger. One word does stand out to her. Something about eclipses...could that be the source of all of this? There is only one way to find out. She needs to do some research.

She walks over with Ami Fidele at her side. She freezes in her steps. “Ami Fidele, I think I am getting stronger. I have more control over the voices. Well as long as they aren't being forceful. What do you think?

* I think that you are getting stronger by using your abilities. However you need to be careful. While the others were attacked physically, you were attacked mentally. Those injuries are just as serious, and for the most part slow to heal.*

“One thing is bothering me still, who was this Machin? Why did the people get even more afraid when I used my telepathic ability?” She gets to the step and lifts herself and Ami Fidele up. “I guess I can find out in the library.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 30th June 2014, 3:56 pm

Getting himself properly outfitted was far easier than he thought it would be.

The armory was filled with people when he arrived, but they didn't seem concerned by his presence there - in fact, they welcomed him to help himself to the equipment there. It seems they'd noticed his presence in the fight and were willing to accept him among them. Probably under the assumption he'd continue to be fighting with them. Trick stocked up on throwing knives and didn't bother correcting that assumption.

He passed by dozens of people while looking for a new hole to hide in - many of them had the look of refugees. Things weren't any better outside than they were in, clearly, but his mind was set. He was well aware he was being stupid, but he was tired of sitting around and playing with children.

He retreated to another guest room and pulled out one of his lighters to read the book he found - the place was still dark as hell. It seemed this world was set up on a sort of mountain - the Highlands sat at the peak of the mountain, and the Lowlands at the base, with the Midlands in between on the slope of the mountain. It seemed simple enough - well, it would be on any other day of the year, when he could see and there weren't hellbeasts wandering the countryside.

Well obviously I could always just set the whole mountainside on fire. He laughed out loud at the thought. It'd certainly give him light to see by. He slammed the text shut and left it on the bed - just keep going down, he could remember that - and stepped out of the room. Jest looked up from where he'd lain down and stood up slowly, deliberately, to join him at the door.

Trick's chest ached, and he took in another deep breath. This was stupid. So stupid no one would expect it. He grinned. "Let's go be idiots," he muttered to Jest as he started down the hall, searching for an exit.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 1st July 2014, 1:17 am

His feet walked a familiar path, and found himself staring at the emerald statue above the altar that manifested the ainmithe, like Whist. “Huh…it’s odd to think this is where I first met you not too long ago.” He said to Whist, who had flown from his shoulder and landed on the statue.

As he took a deep breath, he placed his hand in the violet flames and watched as it did not burn him. “I know we need to act, Whist.” He and Whist were always on the same page it seemed. He didn’t have to question what the ainmithe thought; he simply knew that they both thought along the same line. “I suppose you are waiting for me to go find out if Kain has awakened yet. That way we can find what we can do.”

Tristan pulled his hand out of the fire and entered the hallway. He would do something; he had to. He wouldn’t sit around like this and wait any longer.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st July 2014, 3:43 pm

Ravenna searches the library. There is nothing on Machin, no mention in any of the books. She found plenty on the eclipsis. The information she finds on that is extensive. According to what she has read the eclipsis is an annual phenomina that happens only one day. During that day demons come to savage the lands. From what she reads they typically are prepared and can handle it readily.

This time however it was unexpected. She wonders if it is because of them. The lack of information about Machin bothers her as well. She wants to ask Lord Kain, but is scared to at the same time. The people were so afraid of her telepathy. How is that connected to Machin? Kain may be the only one to know the answer. She looks down at Ami Fidele. “What do I have to lose, he already knows part of my abilities?” There is a momentary pause. “I guess I am scared that he would use me. I don't think I will survive another onslaught like that.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd July 2014, 2:26 pm

Outside the building itself was a sort of quiet, muted chaos. The place was surrounded by what looked like a barrier of light, and from the dim light cast by the barrier he could see people around it, around the whole perimeter. More little lights wandered inside the barrier, held by those refugees who had escaped the horrors just outside the barrier.

Tric had brought several torches of his own, but he'd doused them the moment he saw the men around the barrier. Damn. He doubted they'd want him leaving - for, yknow, perfectly logical reasons that he should really be considering himself - but he wasnt exactly inconspicuous. "Your fault," he muttered to Jest, and thx bared his teeth next to him. Hard to sneak around with a fox the size of a horse following after him.

Really he didnt believe in his chances of sneaking past , and getting caught would only make him have to deal with more people and more of that lord bullshit. I swear the next man to call me lord is getting skinned.

He slammed his fist into the wall behind him angrily, and turned to look at Jest. "How you feelin buddy? Up for a sprint?" he said softly. Jest growled and crouched next to him, letting Trick clamber up onto his back. He groaned as his rib creaked, and Jest stumbled a moment before holding steady. "We're going to run and you are not going to stop," he muttered. Trick reached for one of the torches he nabbed earlier and pulled out his lighter to light it up. No point in subtlety. "Come on," he said, and before he could finish, Jest had started, running fast as his injuries would let him for the barrier .
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 2nd July 2014, 8:26 pm

[Attn: Trick, Open]

As soon as Jest began bolting, there was a sudden crash of lightning. He and his animal would find themselves unable to move as painful electricity cut through their body. In the next instant, an inexorable pull would send them both hurtling back the way they came--Trick sent flying and rolling farther back than his compatriot.

"Malice!"

The sound of lightning and the boom as air is displaced fills the air--and the scent of ozone. The Malice legion stood at attention, five of them, with their crossbows trained on Trick and his ainmithe.

"Any sudden movements and they will turn you both into living pincushions. And I wouldn't recommend your partner going full battle mode unless he wants to see how you bleed out at the throat when he's shot there with a hundred bolts in ten seconds." Danielle stood on the ramparts glaring down on him, looking every bit the judge passing sentence. She was in a gown that stopped a little past mid-thigh and many scars riddled her arms and legs, a few of them horrific looking. "Where do you think you're going?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd July 2014, 11:04 pm

[ATTN: Dani, Open]

He found himself flying through the air, landing hard on his back and rolling to a stop. Trick groaned as pain shot down his chest from the landing, stopping on his back with his arms spread.

He glanced up to see the good lady's form standing above him on the ramparts, beyond the bizarre crossbow beings standing with their weapons trained on him. Of course it'd be her. He couldn't help it - he started chuckling on the ground, his chest burning with every laugh, but of course it'd be her.

"Outside," he said. "Obviously."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 2nd July 2014, 11:31 pm

[Attn: Trick]

"As much as I'd love to piss on your corpse," she said coldly, "and make no mistake, you'd die--I have a mission and you're not ruining it."

Her eyes were ice as she glared down at him. Her features implacable, her stance immovable like a mountain.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd July 2014, 11:55 pm

[ATTN: Dani]

His grin only grew wider. "Or what? You'll kill me?" He had his own 'mission' of a sort, of course, he wasn't planning on dying, but it wasn't like he was telling her that. "Shouldn't you be in bed, princess? You look a little pale." Maybe he could beat a retreat outside if she faltered - assuming that'd affect her minions.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd July 2014, 6:06 am

She gave him a smile that held all of winter's ice. "I don't need to kill you," she said in a deadly quiet voice. "Just break every bone in your body, or cut off your limbs, or break your spine at the base of your neck, then carry you like luggage." A mad glint sparked in her eye. "Am I bluffing, Trickster?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 3rd July 2014, 2:07 pm

He grinned. "Oh no, you'd love that," he said. "I bet you get off on that sort of thing." Any sudden movements and they'd shoot, huh? Now is it more important to stay out of the med bay or make a point?

Ugh. If he landed in there they might find his sickness. "But dying is so easy, princess," he said, moving his hand ever so slowly. He made a pistol with his fingers and places them against his temple. Bang. "Certainly faster than how you'd care to deal with me." Hell, maybe even just breaking his contract could kill him, he didnt know the sort of magic Yuuko had thrown in that. He had a knife in a sheath just under his wrist - should that fail, his gun and dozens of other knives in his coat. And should all that still fail... well he was creative. "Am I bluffing, princess?"
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd July 2014, 3:11 pm

"Graze, two vollies."

Faster than anything, the Archer legion unloosed their arrows, reloaded, and let loose a second in the time it took to blink. Trick's arms, legs, and the sides of his face were grazed as the bolts shot past him and flew onward, embedding themselves into the castle wall. "Warning shot," Danielle called. "He moves anything, again, maim him. Avoid vitals."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 3rd July 2014, 6:39 pm

Trick flinched as they fired a volley, blinking as he felt the arrows graze his skin. He slumped back on the ground and rolled his eyes. "How exactly do you see this ending?" he asked. "You planning on standing around watching me forever?" The knife is closest, but really i'm banking on them not hitting my arm if I were to move again. If all else failed and she wanted to push him, he could still end it, but it wasn't exactly how he'd want to go.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd July 2014, 7:20 pm

[ATTN: Dani, Trick]

Callahan has seen enough. He's watched the two with the utmost respect for the woman, especially through her God-like powers that were not known to this world. The other fool obviously wants to die, but why does she not let him die, if that is his wish?

The entire matter is confusing and he has no tastes for such ridiculous games or interactions. With a quick signal, two of the guardsmen are there, taking Trick's arms in their own so that he can no longer move his hands. They hold him down as their own soul animals remain hidden, their blackly decorated uniforms revealing men of Kain's personal Guard.

Callahan steps out of the shadows. "Take the madman and put him in the infirmary. Bind him down and make sure to use the proper precautions that we use for all of those that are insane."

He looks to Danielle to see if she will be a problem, though he inwardly suspects that she will not be. She has done a lot for the estate in just the past few hours and was even there to protect Kain in his place while he was dealing with several demon entities. He has no qualms with her. Honestly, he'd like to simply kill the Trick fellow, himself, but alas, Kain's orders were to keep them alive.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd July 2014, 8:01 pm

Ravenna takes her time in the hall. She is still torn about meeting with Kain. She hears mumbling as she walks down the hall. Appears that Trick is arming himself. Only for a brief moment she wonders what he is up too. However in reality she doesn't care. She finds herself outside the infirmary. The emotions are swirling like before. She looks down at Ami Fidele. Ami nods at her.

She goes over to where Kain is staying. Nerves hitting her again she sees a passing healer. “How is Lord Kain? Is he well enough to talk?”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd July 2014, 8:16 pm

The Malice legion were recalled as Trick was taken down, and just in time. Danielle was blacking out from the effort maintaining them had required. She fell forward, but was immediately caught by Talia, who had been by her side since she's charged out of the infirmary after overhearing the reports of the Trickster's movements. Sweat fell down her body in buckets and Talia put an arm around her for support.

"Are we done, or did you want to continue until you fell from the ramparts?" Talia asked with a grin. "Those are Kain's personal guards," she explained, looking down at the spectacle. "They are without equal and quite used to taking on especially large Ainmithe. I would caution you never to resist them should you find yourself against them."

"Noted," Danielle said, weariness in her voice. "...and thanks..."

[Attn: Ravenna]

The healer Ravenna addressed nodded. "He is," she replied, "I will see if he will speak with you, one moment." She left and after a moment returned. "Please enter, he will see you."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd July 2014, 8:59 pm

Ravenna sits in a chair at Lord Kain's bedside. “Sir, I am glad to see you are doing well. Thank you so much for coming to our aid. Also for listening to me. I was doing some additional research regarding the things I learned in battle. I learned a lot, but there is something that bothered me.”

She looks down at her hands. “When I was searching for you there was a name that was spoken by the people. It was a name that struck fear in them, and one that I could not find any information on...”

* You are rambling Ravenna, I think Lord Kain would appreciate a little bit of brevity.*

Ravenna smiles at Ami Fidele. “Of course you are right Ami Fidele.” She lifts her head to look at Lord Kain. “Who is Machin and why were the people so afraid that I would hurt you?”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 3rd July 2014, 10:41 pm

[ATTN: Callahan, Open]

His grin dropped as the other appeared, grabbing his arms and pulling him up to secure them. He could hear Jest growling, but he couldn't see him. If he attacks I almost certainly will die.

Dying might well be preferable to this though. He yanked at his arms, trying to pull free, before his gaze fell on the man who seemed to be giving orders. He studied his face with... an eerie intensity. Insane? He was pretty sure he wasn't, but he wasn't going to convince them otherwise anyway....

His grin returned, and he kept his gaze on the man as they started to move him. I should have killed your lord when I had the chance, he almost said. Wherever Jest was, he wasn't coming here; maybe he made the smart decision and left on his own.

That meant he was alone, and he glanced over at the boys holding him. They had a professional air about them, and his anger swelled. He was fucked the moment he made it to the infirmary. Certainly he'd lose his weapons, and he didn't trust himself in any of their hands.

But no way out. No clear way out. There will be. He'd make a way. And when he got out... he'd do what he should have done when they first came to this place.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 4th July 2014, 1:15 am

As he entered the infirmary, Tristan took a moment to assess the people and their environment. From the general atmosphere, it was a good bet that Kain was awake. No doubt his presence helped put his people at ease. This time he would stay focus on what mattered and that starts by speaking with Kain, if he was truly awake.

Heading towards the area where Kain had been taken, Tristan momentarily stopped a healer. “I’m sorry to bother you, but if you could inform Kain that I’d like to speak with him when he is able, I’d greatly appreciate it. However, it is no rush.” He said politely addressing the young healer. He would wait as long as he needed. After all, Kain had not only accepted them but also saved his life.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 6th July 2014, 9:05 am

[Attn: Ravenna]

Kain smiled as he waited patiently for her to speak. "They were not just afraid for me, but for themselves," he answered. "Machin is the name of a very dangerous demon, one that can infiltrate you mind, your body, your soul. It can invade your mind and fill you with dread of terrible things, weakening you, paralyzing you, so that it may find and do worse than kill you: it takes your very soul. You become a part of it and make it stronger.

"Your gift, the one you used to communicate with me," he went on, "is not a common talent here in our lands. As you saw, until I realized it was you, I was prepared to batter your mind with all the talent I possess. I do not possess your gift, but have had mental training in the event my mind should ever try to be invaded." He carried his voice low and chose his words with care, protecting the young woman's secret. "And no, you were unlikely to find any information about them in the public libraries--those books are in my private collection. It does not always serve to fill the people's mind with things that would terrify them."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 6th July 2014, 2:52 pm

[ATTN: Infirmary]

The chaos of the infirmary would be further disturbed when Trick was marched in, led by Kain's personal guard and with Jest trailing slowly behind. His mind was racing from the moment he was taken, and he hesitated as they stepped into the infirmary, but was forced to keep going.

Calm. Have to be calm. He was afraid, of course, there was no shame in that, and it was useful so long as he kept it under control. Did he try to break free? If he failed it'd only make things worse for him, so really, he had to know the chances of successfully getting away before... whatever happened next. Nothing good, he was certain of this; dead certain in his belief that not a soul in the whole damn estate meant him well.

So it's zero. Zero percent. Were he anywhere else he'd go for it, pull free and roll towards the door before sprinting the hell out of there, but where was there to go? Into the demon horde? If it weren't for that he could damn well hide in the woods and bide his time, but that damn well wasn't going to happen.

Anger twisted in his gut, anger at his own helplessness. I could destroy this whole damn estate then. Burn it to the ground. Or pull my arm free and shoot myself dead. But it was a hollow anger, in spite of his words to the professional he couldn't afford to die yet.

They were preparing a bed for him when he arrived, and he almost lost it when he saw the straps set up for him. How exactly did they handle their lunatics here? He knew a man once back home who still handed out lobotomies, and at the thought he almost turned and ran right then and there. Damn it Trick that will get you nowhere, if the rest of the estate doesn't hunt you down that bitch will. Calm. He had to be calm. What the hell happened to his facade?

They worked quick, he'd give them that, and it wasn't long before he was disarmed and being pushed down to the bed. He almost started to fight against them for a moment before a sharp, burning pain from his ribcage stopped him short. Calm the fuck down! It had been so long since he was caught like this, what was he supposed to do? Laugh at what scares you, scream at what amuses you. That was what Salander had said, and damn it the bastard's advice had worked before. Just calm down, you want to be here, this is where Kain is. Kain. Right. He could break out soon enough and find Kain, he wasn't going to worry about the details of breaking out for now but he had to act like that was inevitable.

They tightened the straps on him, his fractured rib starting to hurt again from the pressure, but he didn't let himself so much as flinch. His real weaknesses and his injuries, all these he had to hide, or someone would be more than happy to abuse them.

Easier said than done, of course, when he couldn't so much as twitch now. It was fucking claustrophobic, and he closed his eyes a moment, trying to pull himself together. This is pathetic, Trick. Fucking pathetic. He was more professional than this.

He opened his eyes, finally managing to pull some semblance of his calm facade back together as one of the medical staff approached him with a syringe. That... doesn't look fun, he thought, as they injected him with the first of several shots.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th July 2014, 6:59 pm

Ravenna nods in agreement. “Yes I think we all experienced his power. To be honest, I hope never to be invaded like that again.” She wrings her hands. “My ability is not as powerful as it can be. I hope to train it more to not only protect myself, but others as well.”

She clutches the arms of the chair as Trick arrives at the infirmary. “It appears there is a new patient. Is there anything else we need to know about the eclipises? Your world is currently out of balance. We may be here to help with that.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top