Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journeys and Adventures

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Journeys and Adventures - Page 9 Empty Journeys and Adventures

Post by EphPhoenix 15th April 2014, 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

It was a gorgeous sunny day in the city of Maplevale. The morning rush had already passed, and with school not yet started for another few weeks, the traffic was at calm levels--save the rush of the teenagers with cars. The city was expanding rapidly with the new jobs that the energy and technology plants were opening bringing new people to it. The city had begun to swell from a population of 100,000 to nearly 200,000 in the span of half a decade. The construction jobs prevalent to deal with the expansion had been numerous, but it was dying down finally. Thankfully. It was still growing rapidly, beginning to earn the nickname "mini-metropolis." It boasted numerous parks, a growing expanse of skyscrapers, a few large lakes, and two centers of learning renowned for their academia nationwide--one of them Ivy League. In short, life was good in the city.

Jericho meditated on the roof of the city, trying to focus his power, trying to understand it. He still was unsure of what to do with this power. Becca was still trying to get him to put on some ridiculous outfit and "hero it up" with her. Still couldn't believe that had become a reality.

But was that what his powers were meant for? There was the argument that power not used was no better than having none at all. There was also the argument that great power carried great responsibility--the Spider-Man credo--but just because you had the power were you necessarily obligated to the world around you to use it?

"You're thinking about it again, aren't you?"

Jericho sighed. He'd been so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't even felt Becca's presence. His face made a grimace that faded when he saw Becca in her civvies and not in her "Vivacious" uniform.

"You always do that," she grumbled, folding her arms. "I'm doing some good out there."

"I didn't say a word," Jericho said, closing his eyes and trying to return to meditating.

"You don't have to," she snapped, "your face says it for you. Look, I messed up and am trying to make up for it like you taught me!"

"I don't recall telling you to name yourself 'Vivacious,'" he said with an unsuppressed smile.

She made a face. "You're a real smug bastard, y'know that?"

"Guilty," he added with a laugh.

"Hey!" she said grabbing his arm and pulling him up. "Enough with the monk stuff! I'm hungry!"

Jericho popped an eye open to look at her. "You're a grown woman," he commented. "Go and get yourself something to eat."

Suddenly, he felt a spike of energy and saw a glowing ball of golden light in Becca's hands. She looked highly disgruntled.

"I don't wanna eat alone," she said. "And just like you helped me, it's my job to help you. And all this antisocial behavior just isn't good for you."

Jericho sighed. "I take it that means you're gonna badger me until I agree to go?"

"You're a fast learner!" Becca said cheerfully.

Jericho sighed. "Alright, let's go..." he said getting up.

"Yay!" Becca exclaimed, jumping for joy. "And hurry up! I've got orientation in an hour!"

Jericho sighed again. This girl was nothing but trouble...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Journeys and Adventures - Page 9 Empty Re: Journeys and Adventures

Post by Red 23rd March 2015, 7:09 pm

[ATTN: Vivacious]

Man, it took a lot of energy to keep up with this girl. Damned natural flyers.

She almost lost her for a bit, but after making her way to a rooftop saw her standing several buildings over. Lightweight got ready to jump across to her when she saw the woman sink to her knees. Ah hell, is she injured?

If it was a good guy, that was bad, if she was a bad guy, that was great, but either way she had to get her butt over there. Lightweight pulled energy from an apartment below her, causing the lights to go out for a moment in the apartment as she jumped her way over.

"You! What happened back... ah damn," she said, as she realized what was happening. She wasn't injured at all, she was crying. Lightweight felt her face heat up beneath her bandanna. "God I... I misread that, sorry," she said, backing away. "I'll let you... finish up," she added, making her way to the edge and getting ready to jump.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 23rd March 2015, 7:41 pm

[Attn: Lightweight, Open]

She jumped as someone called out to her, quickly turning her face and scrubbing hard at her face. "Um, thanks." She said, her face hot. She looked back. It was...a girl...? She was wearing a bandana and a hoodie, as well as--boxing gloves. "You're um...that girl from the other night? Right? The gang fight...thing...or whatever. D'ya want somethin'...?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 23rd March 2015, 9:08 pm

As she spoke, Lightweight suddenly recognized her - right, they'd fought some gangsters together. Good guy. "Damn," she muttered under her breath. "I guess not," she said. "I take it what was going on in that building was over once you left," she said, embarrassed. "Sorry I was late."

She turned her back to the girl, shoving her hands in the pockets of her hoodie.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 23rd March 2015, 9:27 pm

[Attn: Lightweight]

Vivacious kicked at the ground. "Yeah. Bad guys won," she said bitterly. "Asshole had hostages. I...anyway. I gotta go. Look out for yourself, yeah?" She headed to the corner of the rooftop. "How am I gonna tell him...?" she muttered defeatedly, feeling her eyes growing hot again.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 23rd March 2015, 9:34 pm

Lightweight grimaced, reaching up and tugging on her bandanna uncomfortably. The defeat in her voice was... unbearable. "'Ey," she said. "I got some more thugs on my list to beat up before the night's over. You want in?"
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 23rd March 2015, 9:54 pm

"I...I don't know..." she said, tears coming again. She started scrubbing at them angrily. "I just...maybe I'm not cut out for it, y'know? Some people, they're really nice and sweet and shit and I...I wanna knock some asshole's block off when they talk shit and...and 'heroes' aren't supposed to do that!" Her voice cracked as anger entered her voice. "I...people are gonna get hurt cause I lose my shit! I'm trying! But...but..."

She realized she was babbling. "I'm sorry. I didn't--I shouldn't have said all that. Just ignore me. I'm...I'm just talking outta my ass. I'm fine. Yeah." Stupid, stupid, stupid!
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 23rd March 2015, 10:21 pm

Lightweight tugged on her bandanna. "Aw hell," she muttered. She turned around, taking a step forward to grab the girl's wrist and pull her into her arms. "Come on," she said. "It's... it's okay. I ain't exactly hero material either but we're both doing good anyway. You'll get there."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 23rd March 2015, 10:40 pm

"Wha--? Hey!" She stumbled forward as the boxing chick suddenly grabbed her into a hug. Damn it. At her words, a short sob escaped her lips and she clenched her, squeezing her as it all came out of her for a few awkward minutes. She pulled away after lingering for a few seconds, scrubbing at her eyes.

"Sorry you had to see that," she said, feeling amazingly better. How the hell did that work? "I...I don't usually cry. I don't cry. I hate it. But...thanks..." she said, shuffling awkwardly.

She brightened up. "You want thugs?" she said, suddenly mischievous. "Come on. I know a place where we'll be up to our ears in them." She scooped the girl up in her arms instantly and shot off into the night air, aiming for the Bedlam Bluffs--the district in question where Liza's things had been taken.

"I'm Vivacious, by the way!" she said cheerfully, the air whipping at her hair as she streaked across the night sky. "Ready to play detective?!"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 27th March 2015, 11:14 pm

"Whoa!"

Lightweight reached up to keep her hood on as Vivacious scooped her up and shot off. She certainly turned about quickly. She had to get to those guys who took her stuff eventually... but hey, the night was still young.

"Born ready," she said over the wind, squinting her eyes against it. "Oh yeah, I'm Lightweight." It was the first time she really told anyone else the name, and she felt kinda silly - but then, she was flying around with 'Vivacious.'
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st March 2015, 1:49 am

[Attn: LW, Open]

They landed in a low rent district and Vivacious dipped, landing in an alley between two apartment buildings. She placed Lightweight down and inclined her head, beginning to walk forward.

A few twists and turns down some alleys and a tunnel appeared. To those in the know, this was Back Alley Playground. For the right price, you could find pretty much anything you wanted around here. But if you weren't careful, you might not walk out of here, either. Not a problem for her. Wasn't even before she had glowing hair and eyes.

She walked in and immediately everyone in the place stopped. A few hands reached in their coats while others looked ready to bolt. Vivacious shrugged. "Problem, bitches?" she said offhandedly, with a grin.

A few wary stares lingered, then they all resumed as if she never were. In retrospect, it might've been a little wise to have powered down, but she couldn't exactly go showing LW her identity, now could she?

"It's an old tunnel they never finished," she explained offhandedly. "The investors went belly-up and pulled their investments. It was a good spot for clandestine shit, so hoods moved in and you have an underground market."

She moved through the place like she owned it. Ahh...how she'd missed this side of life. She wasn't back, but at least she could rub elbows occasionally--provided she didn't witness anything too terrible.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st March 2015, 8:10 pm

Lightweight shoved her hands into the pockets of her hoodie, following after Vivacious casually. Being a super walking through a black market probably isn't the wisest idea... If anyone here was competent, it was asking for a fight.

She looked around at the others in the tunnel. Tonight, at least, it didn't seem like anyone like that was around. Few of them looked back at the two of them after the initial shock. "I take it these weren't the thugs you were thinking of," she muttered. Looked more like they were here for business.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 31st March 2015, 11:43 pm

"Ha. No," she said. "You could come down on this place with the full might of the PD and all you'd have done is waste resources. You wouldn't be able to pin anything substantial on any of them and then the place would operate out of satellite dives until the heat died down." She looked back smugly. "They've tried it more than once."

"No..." she continued, "we're here for information. Best place to get it if you have the right goods to barter with."

She walked to a booth in the back, where a guy in his mid-twenties with spikey hair, circular shades, and plenty of stubble sat counting odds and ends. He sighed as he looked in her direction.

"Look, lady," he said, "I don't want no trouble. Can't you bother someone else?"

"'Fraid not, Two Tones," she said. "You're the man to talk to when there's information to be procured."

He cocked an eyebrow. "You know my name?" he said, the cocked eyebrow the only indicator of his surprise. "Then you know the deal. Info ain't cheap--neither's my time."

She reached between her cleavage, pulled out a wallet, and dropped it on his table. He looked at it dubiously, then rifled through it, smiling.

"Do all heroes go about lifting wallets off of cops?" he said with amusement.

"Just the fun ones," she said with a wink.

He gave her a look. "You're...familiar," he said after a moment. "Have we met?"

"You wish," she said coyly. "But keep working on your lines." She went back with this guy, alright. Two Tones was not only a good informant, he also could get you the coolest shit if you could barter for it.

He sighed and shook his head, then pulled out a mini laptop and began typing as he went through cards. "Excellent," he said, "he hasn't called most of his cards in." He propped his hands on the table expectantly. "You've just earned yourself a nice line of credit. Ask away."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 1st April 2015, 4:11 pm

[ATTN: Vivacious, Open]

Lightweight raised her eyebrows when she saw the wallet Vivacious pulled out. "Maybe it's just the costume but you never struck me as the type," she said offhandly as Vivacious gave the broker the wallet. So she wasn't quite a straight-laced hero type... or maybe she had some plan once she got the information she wanted. She'd have to wait and see.

It didn't exactly make her uncomfortable, but whether her companion was a hero or an antihero baddies were gonna get it... maybe. She might not be a hero at all...

Hell. She'd wait and see.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 1st April 2015, 7:53 pm

[Attn: Becca, Open]

"What can you tell me about the Macklemore Manglers?" Viv asked. "Word on the street is that not only have they been moving up in the world, they've got 'official' backing." She nodded her head at the wallet. "He was so kind as to corroborate."

Two Tone's face darkened and she knew she'd hit the jackpot. Two Tones hated police corruption. Those in the know knew his mother had been a cop. Crooked cops had set her up and disgraced her, and she'd never gotten to serve her ten year sentence as she had been iced behind bars. He had already been an able hacktivist, but after that, he'd turned from the law and made it his life's work to fuck with the police. He'd almost give you your info for free if it involved crooked cops.

"Well, you're definitely in the right place," he said, leaning back and folding his fingers in his hands. "Lemme guess? You're after the MM's for their recent purveyance into trafficking?"

"Yeah..." she said with a grin. "One of their lures likes to dress in women's undergarments and call himself--"

"Panty Man," Two Tones finished for with a grimace. "These assholes were fucktarded from the word go, but that..." He shook his head. "Someone's moving in the shadows. They're good whoever they are. But the MM's received a few visits and voila, they're suddenly moving up in the world. The crooked cops on the force moonlight as their enforcers for their human trafficking--screening calls to the police for that area, silencing witnesses, getting rid of evidence, extra muscle, shit like that.

"Only thing is, I've been through the loading records of every warehouse in the city. There's been no out movement. So, either they're exceptionally good at hiding their tracks--not impossible but the Macklemores are fucking white gutter trash, for fuck's sake--or they're not leaving the city. My money's on the latter."

"You got any ideas where?" Viv asked.

"Is Justin Bieber shittier than One Direction?" He typed on his laptop and a printer on one of his desks spat out a paper. He handed it to her. "This is a list of all the MM's warehouses and operations." Viv reached for the list but pulled back. "This is on the house, so you still got some credit the next time you need info." He placed the sheet down and wrote something on the top left corner. "Use that e-mail the next time you come seeking knowledge. Folks thinking I've turned snitch would be bad for business."

"What makes you think there'll be a next time?" Viv asked with a grin.

He returned one of his own. "Cause I'm the best in this motherfucking city and you know it."

"Cocky boy," she said grabbing the paper.

"I tell it like it is. Be sure to walk out slow with that candy ass."

Viv laughed and walked on, beckoning for LW to follow. She had what she needed, now. "Alright, girl," she said with a dark grin, "you ready to knock in the heads of no good human trafficking assholes?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd April 2015, 12:52 pm

Oh man, the Macklemore Manglers sounded familiar, if just out of reach, but she recalled quickly enough where she'd heard the name once they mentioned Panty Man. Lucky me. Looked like they were hunting the same people after all. And if the wallet belonged to a crooked cop like the ones she ran into, she didn't give a shit anymore.

Lightweight pulled her hands from her pockets and cracked her knuckles. "Like I said," she said with a grin. "Born ready." Time to get her damn panties back and stop a human trafficking ring with it.

Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th April 2015, 1:14 am

"Stop it."

Jericho looked over to Alisha, startled out of his thoughts. "Stop what?" he inquired.

"Nobody was hurt--well, you were..." she said ruefully.

"You stop," he said. "I made my own choices."

"But if I--"

"Shush. I didn't have to do anything. I could've let him do what he wanted."

She gave him a wry grin. "Sure you could've, just like when Becca brought a wall down on me."

"Don't start," he said, returning her grin, "I seem to recall this crazy nutjob who broke a chair on a couple of guys giving me a hard time."

"I don't like unfair fights," she said looking away.

"Or how about that girl that embarrassed me when you--"

"Do as I say, not as I do, you fucking asshole!" she said angrily, but the smile she was trying to bite down was ruining the effect. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt. "I'm okay, you're okay, just...let it go."

He sighed. "Yeah, yeah."

[Attn: Thomas, Open]

The night was quiet. Too quiet. He needed chaos. He needed disorder. He needed to feed his hunger.

What could he do. He craved it, ached for it, needed it. A loud explosion rocked 27th District Ave as the Gionatti Condos went up in flames. His eyes lit up as pandemonium broke out all around. He'd find it here again, tonight.

He slipped in with unnatural precision. Kids were sleeping. Poor things. Well, at least they'd have the other parent around.

His prey lie in his makeshift office. He'd studied the man. The good sort. World would be a lot worse off without him, but he'd pissed off the wrong people. The man felt nothing as he snapped the wire around his neck and cut off the flow of blood to his brain. The man was unconscious in 4 seconds. Dead in another few.

He was out of there and on the rooftops. These poorer districts were a bitch to get around in, sometimes. He began moving away.

"It's quiet in there..." Vivacious said, trying to peer in. "According to the information, girls have been seen going in, but not coming out."

The area was almost eerily deserted. She wanted to chalk it up to it being one of the rundown districts, but her gut said more was going on than that.

She and Lightweight were standing on a roof directly across one of the warehouses that was on Two Tones' information sheet. It had good business as this area was too rough for the cops to send anyone in regularly. As a girl, it had been one of the first places she'd ever been dared go. Coincidentally, it had also landed her her first scar. On her shoulder. You couldn't really notice it, now, but yeah. No matter how things changed, they always remained the same.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 9th April 2015, 4:51 pm

Lightweight crouched on the rooftop next to Vivacious. Her companion wasn't exactly subtle, but at least in this black getup she blended into the darkness.

She narrowed her eyes at Vivacious' words, and mentally tried to probe the warehouse for any energy sources. The place was alive with energy, though if it came from people or lamps or weeds she couldn't bloody well tell.

"I can try and scout some, but you're a little too... sparkly for much sneaking," she said. "Or we could just break the door down, keep it simple."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th April 2015, 5:51 pm

Viv's eyes glowed malevolently, and balls of energy formed in her hands. "Let's raise some--" Images flashed in her mind from the hostage situation earlier and the energy dissipated. "Um...no...I guess...yeah. You should...um...do the scout thing. Yeah. We kick down doors...they might...take hostages...or something..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 9th April 2015, 11:00 pm

[Attn: Murder Mystery]

Thud. "Oof!" a common thug exclaims as his face says hello to the concrete beneath him. A booted heel plants itself on his back. Wild-Child stands over him.

She bends down and snatches a purse from his hand. "What ever were you thinking, honey? This purse doesn't go with those shoes, like, at all. Le'me guess. 'It's a satchel, not a man purse!' right? Right," she mocks. She twirls the purse on her finger by the strap and tosses it to the pursuing victim of this theft. The woman catches the bag and looks up at the teen.

"Th-thank y-"

"Yeah, yeah. You're welcome. Lady, what is a Wall Street doing in the Bronx?"

"What?"

Wild-Child fixes her ponytail and adjusts her gloves. "A shiny purple suit and a leather bag do not belong out in this part of town at this time of night. Be careful, 'kay?" With that, the animal girl is off, scaling a wall onto the roof of a three floor building. "I swear, if I have to tussle with one more purse snatcher I'm gonna screa- hello, what's this?"

Someone else up on the rooftops, leaping around. Wild-Child sits for a moment, watching them from atop a roof-mounted water tower. "Go ninja, go ninja, go," she says, her head swiveling to follow his movements. "Swift dude." Suddenly there is a scream like standing next to a foghorn. Wild-Child turns her head. The very direction her mysterious leaper is coming from. She jumps down and quietly approaches the area, peaking into a window where she hears crying. Inside, a distraught woman cradles her husband in her arms. In the doorway stand two children. Wild-Child closes her eyes. Only three heartbeats in the room. She opens her eyes and peers back through the window, staring at the two kids, both one perhaps too young to really understand what was going on. The other crying hysterically with her mother.

Police sirens, the flashes of red and blue lights, the chatter of police radios, and the crying of a woman that sounds all too much like Renae's own mother flood Wild-Child's mind as if playing out before her. She turns back in the direction she'd seen her mysterious prowler and leaps off, summoning all of her speed to catch up. "No. Not another one. You are not getting away from me."
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 11th April 2015, 12:17 pm

"Right," she said, glancing over at her sympathetically before standing up and stretching. "If something goes wrong you'll know," she said. Lightweight cracked her knuckles and looked down at one of the few streetlamps below them. The streetlamp went out without a sound as she siphoned off it, and she jumped off the roof, using the energy she gathered to slow her fall.

Lightweight landed crouched and studied the warehouse. Probably should look for better places to go in than the front door...
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 15th April 2015, 12:12 am

[Attn: Wildchild, Open]

He continued moving, leaping across rooftops with a stealthily silent speed. As he turned right, heading for downtown, he saw movement. It seemed a girl was beelining for him. "Tsk. She's dressed poorly, but those aren't common movements. I don't have time for would-be 'heroes.'"

He leapt down a building, disappearing into a crowded street as he changed his outfit and look, blending in.

Vivacious watched on pins and needles, restless and worried. She didn't like sending LW alone ahead like that. What if something happened?

"Grr!" she growled in frustration, her body flashing for a moment with energy. Stakeouts totally sucked.

The warehouse looked like it hadn't seen use in a long time. Doors were rusted, windows were dust covered. If anyone had been here, it hadn't been in a long while. Long freight trailors filled the backside of the warehouse's fenced-off area, but it seemed deserted.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 15th April 2015, 2:35 pm

[Attn: Assassin]

Wild-Child pushes herself to chase after her mystery murderer. As he gets closer to the edge of a building, she accelerates to the best of her ability. However, as she closes in, he disappears over the side of a building. When he dips into a crowd for cover, she backs up before closing her eyes. Sniff. Sniff. She continues pursuit, following the scent along the rooftops, and keeping out of sight. "You thought," she says.
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th April 2015, 12:29 am

[ATTN: Terry]

After the doctor's appointment, Horatio was already making way to take her back to the dorm--but then, she remembered that she was supposed to meet Terry...and that she is late. Facepalming, she asks him to take her to the campus where they were last--and he is more than agreeing to do so.

She's still anxious about the test results, mostly with wondering what they will be and what it will mean for her. However, as long as her ability doesn't activate in the meantime, she shouldn't have too much anxiety with the issue. The awkwardness ensues as she makes it to the campus, but she is grateful for the distraction away from her worried thoughts.

When she makes it to Terry, she smiles sheepishly and apologizes for being late. She tries to push the thoughts of the testing to the back of her mind.

[ATTN: OPEN]

Thomas' Post: TBP (WIP)
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 19th April 2015, 3:53 pm

[ATTN: Tam, Open]

It wasn't long after he left Jill to investigate on his own that he felt a familiar presence nearby - Tam was coming after all. Terry grimaced and changed his path to meet her. I don't want her getting involved... but living backup might be nice. And he still didn't know why she could see the dead girl...

As he met up with her, he could feel her embarrassment and anxiety - wrapped up in her own thoughts and concerns about her medical tests. "Don't worry about it," he said as she apologized for being late. "Let's see if we can find this girl again."

The last place they'd seen her was that frat party - and that was where he'd felt that nasty weirdness coming from the Collective most strongly. "What's that frat whose party we were at last night?" he asked.

Now that she was closer, she could feel that the energy source from the warehouse was actually coming from underneath the warehouse. Now that was shady. This much energy probably isn't just made by grass. She'd guess an electrical infrastructure supporting human operations.

Lightweight paced around the warehouse, finding a side door that was smaller than either of the large doors at the front and back. There was still a small energy source within the building above ground, so she had to be cautious. Lightweight stopped next to the side door and tried the handle. Locked. But the door wasn't that sturdy in the first.

She pushed at the door and felt it give way, the wood around the bolt cracking and finally giving way as the door swung open.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th April 2015, 4:06 pm

"That was kinda loud," Vivacious said, descending. "I hope it'll be okay...but...it is kinda dark. I hope Two Tones wasn't playing us..."

Beyond the door it was black as pitch. Vivacious held up her hand and pointed her palm forward. A beam of light emanated from her hand and she walked in, directing her hand around. "This place is deserted..." she said disgruntled. "We've been had..."

Indeed, the place had obviously not seen use in quite some time, a large layer of dust covered everything. She felt anger coursing through her veins. Her and Two Tones were gonna have words.

[Attn: Wild Child]

He'd moved a few blocks, but the damn brat was still somehow tailing him. He sighed. He'd have to put a stop to her. He kept moving, looking around for the perfect area to deal with the girl.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top