Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 20 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 24th May 2014, 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Well how about we leave after a few dances? That way we were here for some of the dance.” Brandon said. “I can massage your shoulder while we watch the moon rise. I can feel how tight it is.”

~~

Serena feels her knees weaken during Vincent’s kiss. She is thankful that he is holding her close to him. “You have plenty of time to learn Vincent. I like that your love is now and forever. I almost feel silly now thinking that I once thought that you had a thing for Jasmine.” She said.

~~

“Well we aren’t in the maze so I thought this would do.” Iverson said. He holds Kalista as close as he can. He feels a kick and he chuckles. “I think our little one is trying to tell me not to steal mommy. They are kicking me again.” He said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 20 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 8:34 am

"Oh Goddess Serena." Jasmine holds her at arm's length and studies the bruise. "It isn't that bad. That little bitch." She listens as Serena tells the story.

She sits Serena down on the bed and takes her hands. “I am honestly surprised that it didn't happen earlier. You cannot blame Vincent for this at all. Nadine's been insulting to you and he's been biting his tongue. But she insulted his king and himself. A person can only be pushed so far. You should have let him hit her.

Are you doubting your relationship? You know how Vincent is. He is not the man to use his fists.” Jasmine hugs her again. “He still loves you and probably feels horrible.”

~~~~~~~~

“I would never call Serena a name like that.” Vincent blurts out in anger. “Sorry yes it is that bitch Nadine.” He proceeds to tell him what happened. “She's been nothing but insulting. This time she took it too far. Not only did she insult my king, but myself as well. I know I should never had struck out, but I was so angry. Now Serena is paying the price.”

Vincent's body shakes. “Why did I ever think I was worthy of being a prince. I can't even control my temper. I am not worthy of Serena or the Rosarion people.” He looks up at Brandon. “I am going back home tomorrow and going to tell King Iverson what happened. At the minimum I will be in the brig, or I may be charged with treason and hung.”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 8:50 am

Serena couldn’t stop the tears that fell. She cried as Jasmine held her. “I couldn’t let him do it. If he would hit her for an insult and let her get the best of him then what is to stop him from doing it again. My mind is just everywhere right now. I can’t look at him right now.” She tries to gather her thoughts together to think.

“My biggest fear is that if word gets out that he hit me, the people will not accept him anymore. I am afraid that he will lose his temper with other countries and it could start wars. I know he isn’t a man to usually use his fists, but I’m afraid he will hit me again.

I love him though, so much. Oh goddess…am I really doubting our relationship?” Serena looks at the ring on her finger.

~~

Brandon sighs, thankful that he wasn’t talking about Serena. He listens to Vincent tell him about what happened. “You will have to learn to control your temper. I know you are not one to usually use your fists and you are good with words. Why do you doubt yourself or even your relationship? You should not doubt it and I am most certain that his majesty King Iverson wouldn’t charge you with treason and have you hung.” He explained.

“Have you talked to Serena about what happened? She probably knows it’s a misunderstanding. Also I don’t recommend that you leave until you have talked to Serena.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 9:02 am

Jasmine comforts Serena the best she can. “If I know Vincent, he is feeling pretty bad right now. This is a lesson in what not to do. Look at your father, before the right woman came along he was the kind of person who used his fists. Now he is a good ruler. This will make him stronger. I don't think anyone will spread around what happened, unless it is Nadine. As long as you and Vincent don't make a big deal of it, no one else will.”

Jasmine looks into Serena's eyes again. “Are you really that afraid of him. He wasn't striking you, but you moved yourself in the way. Nadine's been baiting all of us since we first arrived. It takes a lot for Vincent to lose his temper. I highly doubt in any other situation that it would be replicated.

Are you really going to let Nadine plant seeds of doubt in your relationship? I recommend to give both of yourselves the night and talk to him tomorrow before breakfast. By then both of you should be calmed down.”

~~~~~~~~

“I tried, but she would not let me in. I love her with all my heart, but I am not worthy of her or Rosario.” Vincent tells Brandon. “Thank you. I thought you would be the first one to be angry at me. I tried to stop my fist, it was too late. Why did Serena get in the way? That bitch deserved to be hit. She's been insulting and degrading all of us since we arrived. I guess I just had enough of her crap.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 9:14 am

“I did it so that he wouldn’t hit Nadine. I know she has baited us, and she even heard the truth tonight about what happened to her father but it didn’t matter to her. Jasmine, I love Vincent so much and I know he wouldn’t hurt me intentionally. I’m not afraid of him as much as I’m afraid of my imagination going wild.“ Serena admitted.

“I know I shouldn’t have come between them, but I had to. I may not like Nadine because of the way she has treated me, but she is no different than anyone else.” She looks away from Jasmine. “I am to soft a person. I think I should calm down. I need too. I will need to cover this up in the morning if I am to join everyone for breakfast.”
~~

“Serena is the type of woman to try and see the good in everyone, including those who don’t have any. She is trying to give Nadine a chance to correct herself but that may not happen. I want you to know that, yes, I am upset, but I am not angry with you.

I want you to know that you are worthy of Serena. She loves you very much and because of her love for you she did get in the way. Take the night to rest and gather your thoughts. You need to see and speak to Serena before you leave. She may not want you too.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 9:21 am

Jasmine smiles at Serena. “You just happen to have a makeup artist at your disposal. Do you want to spend the night with me? Would you feel better or are you going to be alright on your own?”

~~~~~~~~

“I will try again. If she wants me to leave, I will no questions asked. Regardless, I will tell King Iverson and accept any punishment he has for me.” Vincent sighs. “Just when things were looking up between us too. I can't believe I fucked up like that. Go to Jasmine, I know she needs you. Just be careful, you don't want to get on Berenson's bad side.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 9:29 am

“Could I, please? I will sleep on the floor or the chaise. I promise to keep quite.” Serena said. She gets her things together that she will need for in the morning, a change of clothes and her night things. She looks at Jasmine. “I would rather not be alone¸ but like I said, I will keep quite. I need to get my thoughts together.”

~~

“Don’t worry about me, I already know about Berenson’ bad side. I have already been on that side before, remember?” He asked. “You get some rest and try again in the morning. Just give her some time to think. Also, good luck when you talk to Iverson. I don’t even know how to help you prepare for that conversation.” He gave Vincent a man hug and patted him on the back. “Just remember to breathe and try to calm down.” He said as he walked over to the door. He opened it up and then walked out, closing it behind him. He wondered if Jasmine was back in her room yet.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 9:38 am

Jasmine shakes her head. “My bed is big enough for the two of us. It will be like old times when we had slumber parties.” Jasmine helps Serena gather her items. Her shoulder is hurting horribly at this point.

She opens the door and sees Brandon in the hallway. “Go ahead Serena, the door is open.” She stands out in the hall and hugs Brandon. “Let me guess Vincent is feeling horrible and he wants to leave?” She guesses. “I may have to take a rain check on the massage. Ugh my shoulder could use it right now as well.”

~~~~~~~~

Vincent watches Brandon leave and gets ready for bed. It is going to be a long night with little sleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 9:46 am

“Right on the dot actually. He feels so horrible. He said he would go home and face his father and Iverson and tell them what happened. I told him that he should at least talk to Serena before he left because she might not want him to leave. He said he doesn’t feel worthy of her or Rosario anymore.” Brandon said. He gave Jasmine a kiss after Serena walked into the room. “Make sure you take a pain pill and rub some of the cream on your shoulder. It will help with the pain.”

~~

Serena nodded her head and walked into Jasmine’s room with her things. She puts her stuff down on the chase and sees a vase of flowers on the counter. She goes over and reads the card on it.

“To Jasmine
From Anton

I pray your stay here in Langora is going well. I would like to extend an offer to dinner for tomorrow evening. I hope you will join me for an evening of festivities leading up to the ball.

Your friend Prince Anton”

Serena rolled her eyes and picked up the flowers. She walks out of the room with them and sees Brandon rubbing Jasmine’s shoulder. “I think your crush tried to make a move again. Good luck with this one.” She said handing it to Brandon. She walks back into Jasmine’s room, not wanting to see the couple. She gets ready for bed and lies down on the chaise in front of the fire. She needed to gather her thoughts.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 10:07 am

Jasmine is enjoying the shoulder massage as Brandon explains what happened. Serena bursts into the hall and hands Brandon a vase. Jasmine sees a note and reads it. “Hey dear, we've been invited to dinner tomorrow and a night of festivities before the ball. So does that mean that Anton wants to watch?” Jasmine winks at Brandon. “Because the only 'festivities' that will be going on is with you.” She kisses him. She takes the vase and places it on the side table between the doors. “There it would be a pity to through out pretty flowers.”

She kisses Brandon again. “I love you and will see you tomorrow.”

Jasmine retreats to her room and sees Serena sitting on the chaise. “Ugh the nerve of that guy. Come on you have been drafted to help me get changed and rub some cream on my shoulder.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 10:16 am

Brandon looks at the flowers and smirks. “So I guess the invitation that was meant for you is for both of us eh? I think I can live with that.” He gave Jasmine a kiss and smiled. “You have a good night and I will see you in the morning.” He then walks over to his room after making sure Jasmine was in hers. He gets himself ready and lies down. He sighs as he thinks about Serena and Vincent. What a horrid predicament they were in.

~~

Serena manages to get up and walks over to help Jasmine. She helps her change out of her clothes. “Where is your cream at?” She asked. “It’s not here with your other medications.”

Jasmine walked over and got into her bag from earlier. She pulls out the cream and hands it to Serena. “Thank you Jasmine.” She said. She then rubs Jasmine’s shoulder down. “How bad does it hurt?” she asked.

She is rubbing the cream into Jasmine’s shoulder and sighs. “I wonder how Vincent is doing. I wonder if he will sleep at all tonight.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 10:27 am

Jasmine smirks. “You can always check on him if you want.” She sighs happily as Serena rubs in the cream. “It should be fine tonight. Promise me that you will talk to him tomorrow early.”

Jasmine lies down and is asleep quickly. Her shoulder is feeling better and the pain medication helped knock her out.

Vincent tosses and turns in the bed. He finally does fall into a restless sleep. When he wakes up he finds himself upside down in the bed. He gets up and goes to get himself ready. He will have to make private arrangements to leave since he is on his own. Thank the Goddess he thought to bring extra money. He places all his bags at the entry way after getting dressed. He only hopes to find someone who is going to Rosario. If not he will go to the next village.

Jasmine wakes up to an empty bed. Her should is not hurting, but feels tight. She sits up and only remembers what happened when she sees a mound of black by the chaise. She goes over and shakes Serena. “Good morning, what are you doing here. Was I cuddling again?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 10:36 am

Serena had a restless night. She had tried to sleep on the bed with Jasmine, but her mind was just racing too much for her to sleep. She gets up and walks over to the chase. She stokes the fire to keep it roaring and then sits down. She sighed as she thought about Vincent. She loves him so much and she wondered how he was doing. Maybe she could go talk to him. She started for the door but stopped as she went to open it. What if he was mad at her for getting in the way? She sighs unable to make a decision and walks back to the chaise. She shivers and pulls the blanket from the back of the chaise. She puts it around her shoulders and lays back. She finally falls asleep late into a restless sleep full of vivid dreams.

Serena could feel someone shaking her. She opens her eyes and yawns, more tired than when she went to sleep. She looks up at Jasmine and shakes her head. “I couldn’t sleep last night. I finally got up and well the rest is history.” She said. “How is your shoulder this morning?”

~~

Brandon had slept decent last night, but had wished that he could have Jasmine beside of him. Not that it mattered, he had her heart and that had made it easier to sleep. He gets up and gets ready. He walks over to check on Vincent to see if he was alright. He knocks on Vincent’s door.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 10:48 am

Jasmine shakes her head. “Don't worry about me. You look like hell. Go lie down while I get ready. I will have breakfast sent up for you. Don't worry I will tell everyone that you are making up with Vincent.” She winks at Serena and goes to get ready. She is excited about getting her painting done.

~~

Vincent hears the knock and his stomach falls. He wants it to be Serena so bad. He pulls open the door and is disappointed. “Oh it's you come in. Oh crap I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted it to be Serena.” He lets Brandon in peeking over at the girls door. “Did you see her last night? How is she?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 10:59 am

Serena nodded her head. She goes over to the bed and lies down. She cannot get comfortable however. Vincent isn’t here with her. She isn’t very hungry either. Maybe she will just skip it. She sighs as she lies in the bed. She pulls a pillow up to her and cuddles to it. She cries silently to herself wanting so badly to see him.

~~

Brandon pats Vincent’s shoulder. “Don’t worry man, I understand.” He said. He sees Vincent’s things by the door. “I did see her for a moment last night…” he didn’t want to tell him about the bruise, but he needed to know. “She was a little distraught last night.” He explained.

“Why are your things here by the door? Maybe you should go talk to Serena before making that decision to leave. I can tell you that she still has the ring on.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 11:09 am

Jasmine takes her shower and slowly gets dressed. The cold is really not good for her shoulder. She brushes her hair in the bathroom so Serena can have some peace. When she finally leaves the bathroom, she knows that Serena is not asleep.

Jasmine lies down on the bed and cuddles up to Serena, ignoring the pain in her shoulder. “Why don't you talk to him. Your imagination is going wild. I will make you pretty then you can go over and talk to him.”

~~

“I can always unpack if she wants me here. Oh and in the closet it the suit I was going to wear to the ball. If I go back, I won't ever need it. It is the Rosarion colors so I want you to have it. Until you become the Moldovan Prince that is.” Vincent stares at the door. “I am going to the chapel to pray to the Goddess. Could you stay here if she comes? She probably won't be hungry as well. I think I will order her a breakfast smoothie. I wonder if they have Lowanberries here.”

He looks at Brandon with a defeated expression. “I love her so much, I don't know what would happen if she won't forgive me.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 11:20 am

Serena could feel Jasmine cuddling up to her. She turned over and hugged Jasmine, her silent tears still falling. Her head was buried into Jasmine’s shoulder but she nodded her head. “I want to see him.” She said. She manages to pick herself up to go take a shower. It wasn’t easy, but she does it. She comes back dressed in a teal sweater and jeans. She sits on the bed and looks at Jasmine who is getting her makeup out. “Can you cover this? It looks so horrible.” She said biting her lip.

~~

Brandon nodded his head. “I will keep it Vincent, but I don’t think I will ever need it. I think you will.” He said. “I know she didn’t eat dinner last night either. The cart was in the hall and her plate was never touched. I don’t know when she ate last.”

He looks at Vincent who had a defeated expression on his face. “Don’t give up just yet Vincent. Go pray, and I will tell her where you are if she comes looking for you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 11:29 am

“It doesn't look that bad, and should be gone before the ball.” Jasmine instructs Serena to close her eyes. She expertly applies the make up not only to hide to bruise, but her puffy eyes as well. “Now go and talk to him. I will be finishing my painting, so I may be there after breakfast. Make sure you eat something today as well.”

She walks with Serena to her door and give her a hug. She turns around and begins to clean up the mess. She gathers Serena's stuff and will drop it off in her room later.

~~

Vincent nods at Brandon. “You are a good man. I am glad that we are friends.” Vincent gets on a jacket and leaves the room. He walks over to the chapel. The cool air helps to wake him up a little bit. It is still early and the other priests were done with their prayers. He goes up to the rail and kneels down. He looks up at the Goddess statue. “I did a horrible thing. I am not asking for forgiveness for that. I am asking that Serena finds peace in her heart. No matter what I want her to be happy, even if that is without me. Please watch over her and protect her path. I love her so much.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 11:46 am

Serena thanks Jasmine. She looks in the mirror and smiles a faint smile. “Thank you Jasmine. I will try to eat something.” There is a knock at the door about the time Serena gets to the door. She opens it and there is an attendant there.

“Princess Serena? We were asked to bring this to you for breakfast. It is from Mr. Vincent Watson.” The gentleman said.

Serena took the smoothie and looked at it before looking up at the man. “Thank you.” She said. The man left and she looked at Jasmine. “He is still thinking of me.” She takes a sip of the smoothie and smiles. “Lowanberry smoothies are my favorite.” She said. She takes the time to drink as much of the smoothie as she can before sitting the cup down. “I will see you later Jasmine. Just pray that we can make this work.”

She leaves the room and walks over to Vincent’s room. She takes a deep breath and lets it out, her imagination running wild. She is about to knock on the door when it opens up. She is afraid for a moment and takes a step back. Brandon comes out of the room and Serena is disappointed as he closes the door. “Did you come to see Vincent?” he asked. “He is deeply worried about you Serena, and he is deeply sorry.”

“I…I did come to see him. Is he in his room?” She asked. She was looking down.

Brandon lifted Serena’s chin. “He is not here Serena; however he gave me instructions on where you could find him.”

“Where?” she asked. She would not make eye contact with him.

“At the chapel, he wanted to pray. He would not tell me about what.” Brandon said.

“Thank you Brandon.” Serena said. She walks over to her room and gets her jacket. Not her own, but the one that smells like Vincent. It was the one that he had given to her. She then leaves the castle in a hurry.

She makes her way down to the chapel in the cold air. It was beginning to snow. Her mind was still racing, but she needed to see him. She knew this wouldn’t be fixed right away, but maybe they could start the healing process. She gets to the chapel and walks in. She looks around, looking for Vincent. She spots him at the alter praying on his knees. She walks up and sits down in the second row. She sits there and says her own prayer.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 12:03 pm

Vincent finishes his prayers. He stands and turns surprised to see Serena there. A glimmer of a smile appears on his face. He takes a few steps to her wanting to wrap his arms around her and hold her to his chest, but stops short. He studies her for a few moments not seeing a bruise on her face. “I see you went to see Jasmine this morning.” He pauses for a few moments before the words tumble out of his mouth. “Serena I am so sorry. I didn't mean to lose my temper with her. I don't even know what happened. She was insulting my King and my honor as well. I...I just couldn't listen to it anymore. I promise it won't ever happen again.”

~~~~~~

Jasmine watches Serena cross the hall and is surprised to see Brandon as well. She waits for them to be done before stepping into the hall. She hugs Brandon. “How is he? I hope they can make this work. They are the perfect couple. I guess we better make an appearance at breakfast ourselves.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 12:16 pm

Serena fights herself to look into Vincent’s eyes. She stands up and walks over to him. She puts her finger over his lips for a moment. “I need you to stop Vincent. My imagination has been running wild sense it happened yesterday. Right now I need you to hold me.” She hugs him and puts her head on his shoulder. She wanted to put her head on his chest but stopped short. She looks up at him and sighs.

“I know you didn’t mean too, and no I stayed with her last night. My mind was too busy racing to be alone.” She lets him go and goes over to the goddess statue. She lowers her head and says a silent prayer.

“I have a bruise Vincent, it’s not dark but it’s a light purple. I had Jasmine cover it with make up this morning so I could walk without anyone noticing.” She touches her face gently. “It hurts a little, but it will heal and no one will ever be able to tell that I was hit.

I want you to know that I stepped between the two of you because I couldn’t see you hitting her. No matter how angry she makes you, please don’t lower yourself to her standards.”

~~

Brandon hugs Jasmine and gives her a kiss. “He is taking it hard. His things are packed and by the door. He is going to leave today if she doesn’t stop him. He told me the suit that he purchased that was white and gold; he wanted me to have if he left that he won’t need it. I pray they can make it work. I am not angry at him, but I can understand how he lost his temple. It is not easy to be a victim and have your word questioned and the integrity of your king questioned as well. Of Nadine’s words, he is the one that she has hurt the most while she has emotionally hurt Serena and physically hurt you.” They started to walk down to the dining room.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 12:32 pm

Vincent loses his composure when he envelopes Serena in his arms. He had resigned himself never to be in this position again. He kisses her head as silent tears trickle down his face. He watches her go over to the statue. He wipes the tears out of his eyes embarrassed of them. “I am so sorry, I was so devasted myself. I don't think I am worthy of being a Prince of Rosario. I will also subject myself to any punishment your father wishes to dole out.”

~~~~~~

“He is the kinds to swallow his anger as well. I don't think Serena even realizes what he has gone through. He kept silent supporting her through everything. He is completely out of his comfort zone trying to win Uncle Iverson over. Nadine was the last straw.” Jasmine explains. She pauses outside the dining hall. “Please promise me you will be cordial to Anton in front of his parents. Ugh what do I have to do to get him off my back.” The last part is muttered under her breath.

Everyone looks up as Jasmine and Brandon walk in. “I am glad to see you. I heard there was an incident with Princess Serena.” Queen Lenora probes as they sit down.

“Yes, she and Vincent are talking right now. They are working it out. Thank you for your concern.” Jasmine answers.

“You weren't at dinner either, are you feeling alright?” King George asks.

“Once again I got caught up in my work. I lose all track of time when drawing. I got the line art done and hopefully the painting tonight after breakfast.” Jasmine answers. “My shoulder is a little stiff, but the creams are working. I don't think it likes the cold weather.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 12:42 pm

Serena sighs as she looks up and at him. “This won’t be an overnight fix Vincent. I am upset, and at the same time I am trying to understand what happened. I don’t think dad will deal you any punishment.” It takes her a moment but she looks up at her. “You…You aren’t leaving are you?”

~~

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “He needs support as well. If they don’t support each other, they won’t make it. She needs to understand that.” He said as they walked into the dining room. He pulls her seat out and then sits down beside of her after making sure she was in her chair.

King George nodded his head at Jasmine. “It has begun to snow again. When it is time for you to return, we will probably have to make your carriage into a sled.” He said chuckling. “It is going to be a cold winter for us.”

Brandon looks at the royals. “I am going with Princess Jasmine to the temple again to help her. Between therapy and her creams, she will start to see some difference in her shoulder. Though this evening she may need a warm compress to help if it is too cold.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 3:27 pm

"That is up to you. I don't deserve you Serena. What kind of man hits the woman he loves? I love you so much, so if you want me to leave I will." Vincent tells her.

~~~~

"I will alert the servants to keep an eye out so one is prepared upon your return." Anton tells them. "I may have to visit with Vincent to see how he is doing as well. He and Serena make a good couple."

"Thank you Anton." Jasmine finishes up her breakfast. Brandon helps her once again to carry the supplies. This time the bag is a little heavier because of the paints. He also helps her to set them up. "Thank you so much my Angel. I will have to peek at what you are writing. But now I want to get this done." She starts to unscrew the caps and mixing colors.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd June 2014, 3:41 pm

Serena shakes her head. “No….please don’t leave. I …I want you to stay here with me.” She said. There were tears in her eyes. “You didn’t hit me on purpose Vincent. It was my fault that I was hit, but I couldn’t let you hit her. As much as I distaste the way she has treated me, I won’t ever degrade myself to her level.” She said. “I love you.” She whispered.

~~

Brandon kisses Jasmine’s forehead before taking a seat where he had the day before. “I am just keeping up with my journal about my travels.” He explained. He pulled out his book as he watched her mixing colors. She was so attentive to it that nothing could bring her out of it. He smiled as he began to write in his notebook.

“I helped Jasmine to return to the temple today in the capital city of Langora. The ceiling is stained glass that spiral up to the top. I have never seen a beautiful building as this. The sketch of the ceiling she did was amazing in itself, much less to have the picture painted. She has said she will give it to the temple when it is completed. There is so much love in her heart. She doesn’t even ask for a monetary value for these paintings. I pray the temple will frame is and place it in a place where all can see.”

Some time passes and Brandon’s stomach growls. He looks over at Jasmine and smiles. She is so into her painting that he knows that she will not answer to him if he talks. He takes a piece of paper and writes a note on it explaining that he is going to get lunch. He will be back around one. He puts it beside of her and leaves the temple, thinking that she will be safe there of all places.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2014, 6:42 pm

He looks into her ocean like eyes. “I promise I will never, ever do anything to harm you. I am not angry at you for defending that...her. Come, let's get out of here. I need some fresh air.” He offers his arm to Serena. They walk past Brandon and Jasmine. Vincent gives him a nod before walking out the chapel. “I don't know about you, but I hardly slept a wink. If you want I will take you back to your room."

~~~~~~

Anton lied in wait. He sees Brandon leave and goes over crinkling up the note. Jasmine finally sets down her paint brush. She sits back and signs it. “It is beautiful.” She hears over her shoulder. She looks up and sees Anton. “I hope I am not bothering you. One of the priests wants to meet with you. If you want I can take you to him.”

Jasmine looks down at the painting. “It needs to dry. Let me cover my paints. Oh where is Brandon?”

“Don't worry I will get someone to do that. I think I saw him leave a little while ago. I will leave word for him as well.” He offers his arm to her.

Jasmine takes his arm and they walk away. Soon the couple is walking down an empty hall with locked offices. The hairs on the back on her neck begin to raise. Suddenly she finds her back against the wall. Anton is blocking her body against the wall. She feels his hands on her waist. She looks up at him. “Anton, please let me go.”

“Jasmine, so beautiful and delicate. Yet so strong. You do not know how much I love you.” He moves one of his hands on her bad shoulder to pin her there. “I am raking my brain as to why you don't return my love. At first I thought it was because of my lineage, but I know you are not a snob. I should have stayed behind in Altiere to help you get better.”

Jasmine's eyes fill with water. “I don't love you Anton, nothing you do can make me love you. I love Brandon. He is my Angel.”

“No there is nothing I can do to make you love me, but I don't need your love. I need you to be my Queen.” Anton's other hand slips under her sweater and up her body. “I figure if I get you with child, they will have no choice, but to wed us.”

Jasmine's body begins to shake. “Anton, this is a temple of the Goddess. Don't you have any respect. Even if you accomplish your goal, I will leave.” She looks into his eyes. His hand going up her chest. “Please Anton...don't...” She feels a shot of lust as his fingertips grace her birthmark.

“Ahhh there we go.” Anton touches it more intensely. “Tell me how much you don't want me...” He leans down to kiss her lips.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top