Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 6:19 pm

Jasmine laughs at Brandon. "Serena you have my permission to tease him when I get pregnant." She opens the door. "I suppose you guys are hungry. I just want Sakura."

"Baby snatcher!" Vincent crys out. "Brandon, better be careful you may never see your kids."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 18th March 2015, 6:35 pm

Brandon laughed. "Don't worry I already have it worked out. I'll steal the baby when she's sleeping." He said winking at Jasmine.

Serena chuckled as she walked over to Vincent. She kissed him and put her arms around him. "I missed you. I don't care what that crazy lady said." She said. "Now I better run so I can steal Sakura before the baby snatcher does. " she said as she stuck her tongue out at Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 7:31 pm

Jasmine faux scowls at Serena. "Just remember I can walk faster than you can waddle, prego." She makes a move to pass her only to be blocked by Brandon. "You are lucky I have a better offer, or I would take you on."

"Don't worry, you don't waddle." Vincent walks with Serena. "I can tackle her if she comes." He jokes her her as the walk to the dining hall.

It is full with the Lanes and Mirandas. "Serena, Vincent, it is good to see you." Junaluska goes over to hug her. "How are my great grandbabies?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th March 2015, 8:26 pm

Serena laughs as they make their way to the dining room. Though she does wonder if she is waddling or not. She wasn’t really far enough to waddle yet…was she? They make it to the dining room and Serena hugs her grandmother. “They are doing wonderful tonight, though they are in the mood for some cantaloupe and watermelon. They want a lot of fresh fruit lately.” She said as she then hugged her grandfather.

Brandon walked in with the others as they were laughing. He pulls Jasmine’s chair out for her and she goes over to snatch Sakura from her mother. “I think someone is enjoying having the baby in her hands.” He said chuckling.

Berenson chuckled and looked at Brandon. "Just wait till she has one of her own. She will be ready to hand them away." He said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 8:46 pm

"You beat me here and I still got Sakura." Jasmine rocks her little sister. "I cannot wait to show you things. Like how to wrap Daddy around your little finger. I am going to love having a sister."

"Well she was intercepted by Grandma. However I will let her sit next to you, so she can say hi to Sakura as well." Vincent pulls out the chair.

Daniel sighs and plops into Brandon's lap. "I don't know what is so special. It is not like she can play ow anything. Bwandon you will still play with me wight?"

Madeline sighs. "I think someone is a little J E A L O U S." She spells to Berenson.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th March 2015, 8:51 pm

Serena takes her seat and sticks her tongue out at Jasmine. “I needed a hug. I didn’t have a nap today.” She said with a yawn.

Brandon looked up at her. “Everyone watch out…we have a pregnant lady who didn’t have a nap time today. She might go awol on us!” He said. He looked down at Daniel and winked at him. “But she is special; she is just a little thing. You were a little thing like that at one time, and don’t worry I will still play with you.” He said to Daniel.

Serena picked up a grape and threw it at Brandon. “Don’t make me hunt you down…just ask Aunt Madeline, pregnant women can be hormonal.” She said.

Berenson shivered. “Don’t argue with her, Brandon. You will live longer…” He said. He felt a foot stomping on his. “Owch…” He said. He cleared his voice. “I think so too, I will have to do something with him.” He whispered to Madeline.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 8:59 pm

"I love dinner with the Lanes it is never quiet." Lawrence signals the beginning of dinner. In addition to the fruit there is a fresh seafood spread.

"I really hope Nathaniel and Levi are having fun, even with Levi's broken hand." Jasmine begins. She leans over and kissed Daniel. "I still love you too. I did the same thing to you when you were a baby."

"Remember the first time Jasmine 'kidnapped' Daniel in the middle of the night. I thought Mom was going to have a heart attack." Thomas laughs. "She sneaked into the room and took Daniel right from the cradle. She brought him into her room to sleep with him."

"I think you need help Jasmine." Vincent winks.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th March 2015, 9:05 pm

Serena laughed. “Oh goddess, I remember the letter that mother received from Aunt Madeline telling her about that. Audra and I both laughed so hard.” She said. She looks at the fresh seafood and practically drools. “Oh dear goddess…if I thought I could eat it all, I would.” She said as she pulled over an oyster from the shell.

Madeline looked a little sheepish. “I didn’t mean to break his hand. Brandon, do you know how bad it was?”

“It was broken in at least two places and required medical assistance. I know it was broke here and…here.” He said pointing out two places on his hand. He looked at Daniel who was busy looking like some little girl had kissed his cheek. “Daniel, I promise you that you will love your little sister.” He looked up at Jasmine. “Don’t worry; someday we will have children of our own. Do you think you can wait that long before stealing anyone’s babies?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 9:15 pm

"Don't worry the only one I am going to steal is this man right here." Jasmine reaches over and tickles Daniel. "The next time there is a storm I send for him."

Daniel writhes in his seat. "Yay, pillow forts!"

Jacobi takes Sakura from Jasmine. "Now you eat young lady, I want to say hello to my new little Princess."

Jasmine turns on her doe like expression. "Grandpa, I thought I was your little Princess."

"And that is the look she has to teach Sakura." Vincent shakes his head.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th March 2015, 9:24 pm

“How did you ever learn to teach her no, Mr. Lane?” Brandon asked as he watched Jasmine’s doe like look. He had to admit it was hard to tell her no when she looked at him like that.

“I never did learn how to…” Berenson said. “I still can’t…”

Serena laughed. “Looks like you have a predecessor, Jasmine. I think she is going to be wrapped around her daddies little finger.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 9:35 pm

"That is what big sisters are for after all." Jasmine begins to eat.

The conversation stays lighthearted, but soon enough dinner is over. "We are heading home. I have had enough of infirmaries." Madeline complains.

"Mom was never a good patient." Jasmine whispers in Brandon's ear. "I will come down tomorrow if I can. I think we will be planning the presentation, right Lawrence."

"That is right, and we will be down with the outfit for Sakura as well." Lawrence winks.

"Oh has Junaluska been working on it? I think we have all our kids outfits. Guess who's was the smallest?" Madeline places Sakura in the carriage.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th March 2015, 9:50 pm

“Hmm…let me guess?” Serena said laughing.

“I would think either Nathaniel or Jasmine.” Brandon said with a thoughtful expression.

“It was Jasmine, and yes, I have been working on it for a while now. It has been so long sense I made one for a little girl that I had to find the pattern I used to make Jasmine’s before I could make one.” Junaluska said. She hugged Thomas and then Daniel. “It is so good to see you Thomas. I am glad you could make it.” She said.

Serena yawned again as she stood up from her place. “Vincent, I am really tired. I know I didn’t eat a lot tonight, but goddess it was so good and I was so full.” She said. She rubbed her eyes.

Brandon walked over to Jasmine. “Well we can at least walk you back to your rooms. I am going to say good night before going back to my room.” Brandon said.

They said good night to the Lanes and the four of them walked up to the royal wing. Brandon stood with Jasmine outside of her door. “I really think your dad meant what he said. I have to admit I am surprised about it.” He said.

Serena and Vincent waved good night to them and headed into their room. Serena slowly gets herself ready for bed and walks over to the bed. “I forgot I could be this tired. I’m so tired I feel like I can’t sleep.” She sighed heavily as she fell back against the bed.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th March 2015, 7:46 am

"How do you think I got away with a lot of stuff." Jasmine watches the Watsons go into their room. "So are you going to stay with me tonight?" She smiles a flirty smile at him.

~~~~

Vincent takes off his clothes and sits next to her in bed. "You didn't get your nap in. I can imagine how tired you are. It would have been worse had we been traveling today though. I will love to cuddle and sing a lullaby for you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th March 2015, 9:23 am

Brandon smiled at Jasmine. "I love that smile on your face. It says I love you and I need you to hold me." He said. They walk into her room and she closes the door. She was still wearing her flirty smile. He pushes her against the door and pinned her there. He looks into her eyes for a moment before kissing her breathless.

~~

"I think I'm going to love this. If we had left today to go home, by the time we got there tomorrow I would have been so agrivated and uptight. What would you have done?" Serena asked. She laid her head on Vincent's chest. She kissed him softly before yawning.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th March 2015, 7:31 pm

Jasmine sees the love in Brandon's eyes. Her knees weaken with the kiss. She puts her arms around his waist to keep her steady. "Wow, what is the special occasion?" Jasmine holds him close.

~~~~

"I would have treated you to another massage. I may have needed it myself too." Vincent rubs her stomach. "Now get some rest."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th March 2015, 7:47 pm

Brandon smiles as he holds Jasmine close to him. “There is no special reason; do I need one to show you how much you mean to me? For that matter to show you how much I love you?” Brandon asked. He smiled as he picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He sits down still holding her and smiled at her. “I shouldn’t need a reason to shower you with love.” He said as he kissed her softly on her lips.

~~

Serena rubbed her tired eyes. She needed no second bidding. “Good night my love.” She said. Her eyes closed as she lied there with her head on Vincent’s chest.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th March 2015, 8:03 pm

Jasmine is even more surprised when Brandon picks her up and carries her to bed. She is still in his arms as he sits down in the bed. "Wow what is on your mind tonight." She deepens the kiss.

~~~~~

Vincent watches Serena fall asleep. He is so happy that they did not have to hurry back. She deserves the chance to relax.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th March 2015, 9:05 pm

“Just you.” Brandon said as he ran his fingers though her hair. She deepened the kiss and he looked into her beautiful grey eyes. “I could sit here and hold you like this all night long.” He said.

"I may get a little uncomfortable in this position all night, but I would love to be in your arms." She loves the attention he is giving her. She wonders how far he is going to take this.

Brandon kisses Jasmine again before sitting her down on the bed. He takes his clothes off, save his boxers and then looks at Jasmine. “If I can’t hold you like that all night long, could I at least hold you so you can listen to my heart beat tonight?”

Jasmine removes her clothes when Brandon does. "Are you sure that is all you want to do." She smirks at him. "I would love to have you hold me all night."

“I wouldn’t do anything more than you would allow me to do.” Brandon said. He pushed her down on the bed and held himself up over her. “However if you want a little more, I can flatter you with a nice make out session.” He said as he lips touched her neck.

Jasmine's heart begins to race as Brandon climbs over her. Her fingers rub up and down his sides. "I think I can handle a make out session." She tilts her head to give him better access to her neck.

Brandon kisses Jasmine’s neck. He is enjoying giving her the attention she deserves. He shivers slightly as he suckles gently on her neck as her hands slide up and down his sides. He makes his way up to her ear before sighing slightly. “That feels good, Jasmine.” He whispered.

"I love you kissing my neck as well." Jasmine's left hand grabs his butt cheek as her right one rakes his back. She waits until he is done before capturing his lips with hers. She then kisses him until she is breathless.

Brandon is panting for breath as he looks Jasmine up and down. “You are just amazing.” He said as he rolled over beside of her. He pulls her gently over to him and kisses her again until he is out of breath. “I cannot tell you how much I love you. Words cannot express how much love there is in my heart for you.”

Jasmine goes to her side. Her fingers are tracing his chest. "I feel the same about you. I know I told you that I thank the Goddess every day for you."

Brandon has his arm around Jasmine. “And I thank the goddess every night that you are here with me. I love you Jasmine. We should get some rest before this turns into more.” He said as he kissed her forehead.

"There will be a day when we won't have to worry anymore. I cannot wait." Jasmine steals one more kiss and lays her head on his chest. "I love listening to your heart beat."

Brandon pulls the blankets up over them. “Don’t worry, just a month and a half and you will be mine forever. I love being able to hold you like this. It makes me feel wonderful knowing that you are here with me.” He ran his fingers though her hair. “Have a good night Jasmine.” He said. He closes his eyes as he continues to hold her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th March 2015, 10:03 am

Vincent wakes up to the tropical breezes. Later on will be the presentation and tomorrow they have to leave. It won't be too long before they are back though. They can take their time going home as well.

~~~~

Jasmine wakes up in Brandon's arms. She cannot wait until this is how she will wake up forever. She wonders if she should surprise him with the mural though. Maybe if she sleeps in his room at night she will be able too.

She does not want to get up, but her body needs to. She rolls over and kisses him. "I will be right back." She gets up and goes to the bathroom.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th March 2015, 10:28 am

Serena has slept wonderfully through the night. Her eyes flutter open and she still has her head on Vincent's chest. She kissed his chest softly before looking up at him. "Good morning my love. I slept so wonderful last night." She said with a smile.

~~

Brandon's eyes open as Jasmine kissed him. "Well that's a nice way to wake up." He said with a smile. He watches as she gets up to go to the bathroom. He gets up and gets his things together. He knows the presentation for the new little one will be later. He will need to look nice.

Jasmine comes out of the bathroom and he walks over to her. He kisses her gently. "Good morning love. I'm going to go get ready. I will see you at breakfast." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th March 2015, 11:17 am

"That is good. I want you to know that we are going to take our time getting back as well. So if you need to get up and stretch, just let me know." He rubs her stomach. "We better get up and get ready for the presentation. It is nice not to be the focus of one for a change." He winks at her.

~~~~~

"I will see you at breakfast as well, my Angel." Jasmine gets dressed in a nice dress. She also takes out her circlet seeing that this is a formal presentation, and she is heir to the throne. She wonders if Lawrence will have her do it. He is officially the King though. It is good to be prepared though. She brushes out her hair so her curls tumble just right.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th March 2015, 11:29 am

Serena is thankful that Madeline had some things that for her. She had borrowed a nice spring dress for the day. She gets up and kisses Vincent. "I can't tell you how thankful I am." She said with a smile. She then gets up and walks to the bathroom. She turns on the shower and gets ready. She then gets in and showers.

She comes out a few minutes later and looks at Vincent. "I will have to thank Aunt Madeline for letting me borrow this dress." She said as she walked back into the bedroom.

~~

Brandon made his way back by the secret passage way. He gets to his room and takes a shower. He wonders since it will be a formal introduction if he will need his circlet. He dismissed the thought sense he was not of actual Moldovan blood. If he would need it they would tell him. He gets dressed in a nice long sleeve white shirt and black slacks. He then finishes getting ready and goes to get Jasmine. He walks to her room and knocks on the door.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th March 2015, 12:11 pm

"You look beautiful. It is a good thing you will be heavily pregnant in the summer. I would be so nervous with you in the winter." Vincent finishes putting on a nice shirt. He offers Serena his arm. "Now let's get some food, I know the three of you must be hungry."

~~~~~

Jasmine goes to her door and opens it. "Hello Brandon, wow you look nice." She walks around him looking him up and down. "I have my circlet because I am heir to the throne and because this is an official function. You will not need one though. We should head down the dining hall."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th March 2015, 12:35 pm

Serena wrinkles her nose. "And I am going to be pregnant and hot and sweaty. I hope you can handle the complaining." She said. She gets her flats and puts them on. "You look nice this morning. Come on the three of us are starving for some fresh lowanberries." She said as they walked out of the room.

~~

Brandon smiled a flirty smile to Jasmine. He posed for her as Serena said Vincent walk out of the door. He doesn't notice them. "You look gorgeous. I love your curls." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th March 2015, 1:03 pm

Vincent escorts Serena into the hall and clears his throat. "Appears we have to rescue out brother from Jasmine."

"I think you have that the opposite way around, I am the Princess." Jasmine retorts still looking at Brandon.

"Are you kidding we all know that Lane women are little vixens, isn't that right Serena.

Jasmine rolls her eyes. "It takes a strong man to handle a Lane woman, doesn't it Brandon."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top