Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 1st April 2014, 4:07 pm

Jasmine fidgets slightly when Brandon suggests he help her with the bath. “I am surprised I can take a shower. I know I shouldn't be nervous, you have already seen my top. I just don't know if I am ready for you to see my whole body. Then again maybe a bubble bath can be in order.” Jasmine winks at Brandon. “I would allow you to help me down there. So when do you want to walk me after breakfast?” She is excited about walking.

~~~~~~~~

Malachai looks over at Serena. “Will you need assistance? I know that Vincent usually goes with you, but I know some of the guards would love some archery practice.”

Audra looks at Malachai puzzled. “I will go too if you want.”

Malachai shakes his head. “No, dear it is alright. Besides Buttercup is looking forward to a ride.”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 4:29 pm

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “Only if you feel comfortable enough, if not I will get someone else to assist you with a bath. I just want you to be careful when you are washing around the wound.” He said. They were eating their breakfast. “If you would like, we can do the walk first and then the bath. That way you can relax your muscles.”

~~

“Yes, I don’t want to go into the market place alone and I know Vincent will be busy this morning practicing with the guard.” Serena said as they began to eat breakfast.

Audra looks at Serena and then at Vincent and then at Malachi. “Well I guess I could go riding on Buttercup today.” She looked down at her food a little disappointedly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2014, 4:46 pm

“Tell me I am worrying for nothing, or that I am being a prude. That is what Serena would tell me. I don't know if I am ready yet.” Jasmine twirls her hair nervously. “I am already a burden on you and hate to pass that along to someone else. I would love to walk first. Jasmine shovels the rest of her breakfast. “My breakfast is done, let's go!!”

~~~~~~~

Malachai leans to Audra. “Don't be disappointed. I promise I will take you shopping later and I will let you pick out whatever you want.”

Breakfast is done and Malachai walks with Serena. “Thank you so much for shopping with me. I am so nervous and I needs a woman's opinion. I wanted Jasmine to go with me, but she can't even walk right now.” He begins babbling. They get to the carriage and he helps her in. As soon as the door closes, he looks at Serena. “I need help picking out and engagement ring for Audra. Please don't tell her.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 5:01 pm

“Don’t worry Jasmine, everything will be just fine. I promise.” Brandon said. He watched as she shoveled her food and laughed. He finished his own as she stared at him ready to go. “Are you ready to go for a walk Jasmine?” He asked. He stood up and helped Jasmine to the side of the bed.

“Now I want you to stand.” He said as he assisted her up. “Take slow steps, and don’t push yourself.”

~~

Serena looks out of the carriage. She had been to the market at least once with Vincent to get some things they needed and it had been hard. At least this trip wouldn’t take them anywhere near the weapons area. She looked up at Malachi and gasped. “Oh goddess…You are going to ask her to marry you? She is going to be SO excited!” Serena said.

She put her finger and index finger together and pulled them across her lips. “My lips are sealed. I won’t tell her at all.” She said excitedly. They get to the market district and Malachi helps her off of the carriage. She looks around a little nervously and holds her composure. “Malachi, if I freak out I am sorry. I have only been in the market street but once sense the attack and it makes me nervous to be here.”

They look around through the jewelry. “So what were you thinking of Malachi? I know what Audra would like if I see it.” she said as they looked around.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2014, 5:28 pm

Jasmine stands with Brandon's help. She takes a hesistant step forward. She wobbles a little bit and clamps her hands on Brandon. She is a bit scared of falling. She looks wide eyed at him. "You won't let me fall will you?"

~~~~

"Don't worry I have a guard nearby. See there and there." He points in two seperate areas. "Mom offered me something from the treasury, but I wanted something that is uniquely Audra." He takes her arm as they make it to the jewelry store.

They look around the store and he sees a ring he likes. It is a lotus design with a diamond in the middle. There is another that looks like a posie. "Hello and welcome to my shop. I am Mr. Davis. Both of these are customizable to suit the woman of your dreams." He looks at Serena. "You look familiar milady." Except for the black hair she looks like a ghost of his past.

Malachai holds both up to Serena. "What do you think?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 6:05 pm

Brandon holds Jasmine steady as she looked at him wide eyes. “I won’t let you fall Jasmine. Don’t worry, I will be here and will hold you each step of the way.” He said assuring her. “Now, take another step and hold onto my arm.”

~~

Serena looked and felt more assured. She looked at Malachi as they walked into the store. They were looking around when the shop keeper came up to them. “It is a pleasure to meet you sir, but I don’t think I know you.”

Malachi held up the rings and Serena took a look at them. “The lotus design looks so much nicer. I think she would love it.” She said. “I really think she would like this design Malachi.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2014, 6:16 pm

"I apologize. I have been looking forward to moving around. I just don't want to fall again." Jasmine tells him. She takes his arm. "I trust you Brandon." With his help the make it around the bed to the other side of the room. They stop at the door. "I am finally leaving the room! Brandon, what is you favorite spot in the temple?"

~~~~

"That is a pretty design. Are diamonds a little plain? Maybe I should get some colored ones?" Malachai asks Serena.

"I have a variety of different color diamonds. Some rare colors such as the blue diamonds. If you want to use other gemstone, I can do that as well Majesty." Mr. Davis tells him
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 6:28 pm

“I would have to say the garden. I don’t want you to push yourself though.” Brandon said. He opened the door and assisted Jasmine outside of the room. “So how do you feel about being out of your room Jasmine?” he asked smiling at her. He was still holding on to her.

~~

“I think a light blue diamond would be nice, maybe with some little green diamonds around the edges here.” Serena said pointing it out. “What do you think Malachi? I already like the color of the gold. It is a rose color. It really is different than the yellow gold.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2014, 6:56 pm

Jasmine walks slowly and gingerly down the hall. “It is beautiful. My mom is a garden master. Not only can she grow almost anything, but the knows the meaning of flowers. Did you mom ever talk about her life before you? I never found out about my mom's past until recently at all. She is so grateful to Lady Celesta. So can we make it outside today?” Jasmine takes another step and pauses to steady herself.

~~~~~~~

Mr. Davis watches the Prince with the young lady. “I assume this is not the future fiancee. Who may I ask will be the future Princess?”

“My fiancee will be Princess Audra Sentali.” Malachai announces proudly. “This is her sister, Serena Sentali.”

Mr. Davis looks at Serena sadly. “You are Pr...Queen Kalista's girl...” He looks down at the stones. They could have been his grandchildren. “I think the Princess makes a wonderful suggestion.”

“Consider it done. Now how soon can you have it done for me?” Malachai asks.

“Well give me a week tops, but I will need to know the size to make it. You do have the size right?” Mr. Davis asks.

Malachai looks over at Serena and shrugs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 7:05 pm

Brandon shakes his head as they walk down the hall together. “She never talked about her life before me. I only know anything because I am hearing it from you and because I read it from her letter.” He said. He stood there holding onto Jasmine, making sure she was safe from falling. “I don’t think you need to make it all the way outside. Give it another couple of days to work your leg strength up and then I will let you walk outside.”

~~

Serena looks at the gentlemen. “Yes, Queen Kalista is my mother. Do you know her?” she asked as she looked up at Malachi.

“You are lucky I know her ring size.” She said. She gives Mr. Davis, Audra’s ring finger size.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2014, 7:14 pm

Jasmine gets a determined look on her face. “Are you sure I can't make it outside? It is not that far. I would love to paint you in the gardens.” She is starting to get tired, but will not give into it. “Can we go a little bit farther, please?” She gives him the perfected puppy eye look that gets her way with Berenson.

~~~~~~~~

Malachai throws her arm around Serena. “I knew there was a good reason I brought you.” He kisses her forehead.

“Come back next week and the ring will be ready.” Mr. Davis tells him. He looks at Serena. “I haven't seen your mother since before she was engaged. Now if you excuse me, I have some work to do.” He goes into the backroom.

Malachai looks at Serena. “Well what do you want to do now? I can drop you off at the temple, or back at the castle to pick up the others first?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 7:33 pm

Brandon gets those obviously perfected puppy eyes from Jasmine. He wants to give in to her but knows that her body may not be able to handle it. “Jasmine as much as I love those grey eyes of yours, no I cannot give in to you. I don’t want you to over tire your body. Maybe tomorrow, or if you would rather I can go and get the wheelchair and wheel you out there instead.” He offered to her.

“Are you not ready for a bath? I am certain your legs are getting tired.” Brandon said.

~~

Serena looks at Mr. Davis for a moment. She remembered that last name from somewhere but wasn’t sure where. Maybe Jasmine would know. She looks up at Malachi and smiles. “Would you take me to the temple? You can have Vincent come and get me later. I know he needs some time away from me sometimes you know.” She said winking at Malachi.

Besides she needed to get this excitement out of her system. At least by telling Jasmine she could keep Malachi's secret from Audra and Jasmine wouldn't tell her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2014, 7:44 pm

Jasmine smirks at Brandon. “You are just trying to see me naked aren't you?” She winks at him. “I will give into you just this once because a bath sounds divine right now. Tomorrow I will make it outside, just watch me.”

She cannot believe how this short of a distance makes her feel exhausted. But she cannot give up. She already feels like she is going to collapse on him. She grits her teeth and continues on to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~

Malachai nods. “I will drop you off and then head back to the castle. Give my regards to Jasmine.”

The carriage stops and Malachai helps her out. “Remember do not tell Audra. Now I just have to figure out how to ask her to marry me.” He gets a soft smile on his face.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 7:58 pm

Brandon chuckles at Jasmine. “Not on purpose my dear.” He said. He helped her into the bathroom and listened to her talk as they walked. “Remember Jasmine, I don’t want you to push yourself, understand?” he asked. He helped her to sit down on a chair in the bathroom. “Let me get the bath ready for you.”

~~

Serena smiles at Malachi. “The hardest decision you will make in your life. Good luck Malachi, Audra will be a happy woman.” She waves to the carriage as it leaves and she heads inside to see Jasmine. She runs into a monk who explains that Jasmine was about to have a bath. She figured she would be able to help Jasmine and heads for the bathroom.

Brandon had drawn up a very warm bath for Jasmine. He was helping her to undress and was trying not to look at her body. He was finding it hard not to look at. He felt a little ashamed for looking. He had picked her up and was about to put her in when there was a knock on the door. “One moment.” He said. He gently put Jasmine into the tub and then went to see who it was.

“Thank the goddess…” Brandon said as he opened the door to look out. “Jasmine, it is Serena, I am going to let her assist you with your bath.” His face was flushed.

“Seen a little bit of something you liked?” Serena said winking at him. She walked in and looked at Jasmine. “How are you feeling Jasmine?” she asked walking over.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2014, 8:16 pm

Jasmine blushes as Brandon helps her undress. He has removed most of the bandages, but is sure her arm is stabilized against her body. She looks down at the wound for the first time and gets tears in her eyes as Brandon picks her up. She hears the knock as he goes over to pick her up. He sets her in the tub and goes to the door.

The tub is not completely filled and there is a little basin behind it. Probably to help wash hair. Jasmine cannot help but melt in the water. She hears Serena's voice. “Hey how are you?” She watches Brandon leave. “I cannot believe that he carried me in the bathtub. I wasn't ready for him to see me naked yet. This is really awkward. You a princess is waiting on me. Don't worry I got this.”

She cringes slightly as she sits up to get the shampoo bottle. She opens it up and places some soap directly on her head. She starts to slowly massage her head with one hand. “So where is everyone else?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 2nd April 2014, 4:20 pm

“I am good. I see you are ready for a bath. Brandon left out of here in a hurry so I am sure he wasn’t ready for that ether.” Serena said chuckling. She moved Jasmine’s hand from her hair. “Let me help you with that. It is the least I can do as I watch you trying to wash your hair with one hand.”

Serena begins to wash Jasmine’s hair, as she does they talk. “Well everyone else is great. Audra was a little disappointed this morning because I went shopping with Malachi, but oh man is she going to be happy!”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd April 2014, 4:24 pm

“You went shopping with Malachai? I am so proud of you. You are facing your fears head on. Tell me why Audra is going to be happy?” Jasmine asks. She looks down, but her actual wound is still covered and heavily taped to prevent any water to hit it. “That feels so good. I haven't had my hair by another since I was a child.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 2nd April 2014, 4:28 pm

Serena smiled as she rinsed Jasmine’s hair. “I am going to wash it one more time to make sure it is clean. You want to look nice for Brandon, not have hair that eats him.” She said chuckling. She took the shampoo and began putting some in Jasmine’s hair. She then started to lather it up again.

“I was a little afraid but Malachi had guards out amongst us, so I felt a little safer.” Serena explained. “You can’t tell Audra, but he bought her an engagement ring. He is going to ask her to marry him.” She said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd April 2014, 4:34 pm

“I don't only want to look nice for him. In case you haven't noticed, this is my first real bath in a while.” Jasmine blushes. Serena's hands massage her hair. “Oh that feels so nice.” Jasmine melts closing her eyes.

Serena tells her that Malachai is going to ask Audra to marry him. “Isn't she a bit young? I mean I know she is of age according to Rosario rules, but wow That is a big step.” Jasmine sighs. Here she is the older of them and both of them are intimate with their respective guys. She is not going to compromise herself though.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 2nd April 2014, 4:37 pm

“You should relax while you can Jasmine.” Serena said. “I thought the same thing, but it seems that this is what he wants. As long as Audra is happy then I won’t complain. I know that she is intimate with him and I don’t know for how long they have been either. Maybe it’s just too good to give up.” Serena said as she laughed.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd April 2014, 4:41 pm

Jasmine opens her eyes and tilts her head back to look back at Serena. “Is it...” She shakes her head. “Nevermind. I want my first experience to be unbiased.” She cringes her face, her shoulder is beginning to hurt again. “Are you finished with my hair already? You keep that up and I may have you help me bathe again.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 2nd April 2014, 4:51 pm

Serena laughed. “I will be honest, it hurt at first but after the first minute or two it was replaced with pleasure. I know each woman is different so I can’t tell you what it will be like for you.” Serena said. She finishes up with Jasmine’s hair. “There I am done with your hair. If you want I can come and help you each time.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd April 2014, 5:01 pm

Jasmine uses her good arm to wash her body. She is careful around the bandages. When she is done she props herself up with her good arm. “I never knew a bath could feel so good. I better get out before I fall asleep.” She places her good arm on the side of the tub and tries to push herself up. “Do you think you can help me out of here?” She looks around not seeing a change of clothes, only a nice robe on the back of the door. “Oh we came here right after my walk. Do you think you can get a change of clothes from Brandon? I don't want to wander the temple in just a robe.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 2nd April 2014, 5:10 pm

Serena looks at Jasmine. “I can try to help you out. Here let me go get Brandon to get you some clean clothes and then I will help you.” She said. She walked over to the door and opened it. Brandon was sitting on a bench with his hands over his face. “Brandon, can you get Jasmine some clean clothes?” she asked.

He looks up and nods his head, too embarrassed to say anything. He gets up and walks down the hall to Jasmine’s room. He pulls out a pair of pajama bottoms and a loose fitting top that buttoned down. It would be good for her to wear so he could change her bandages. He walks back and knocks on the door.

Serena begins to help Jasmin up. “This isn’t easy Jasmine, maybe we could put the robe on you and then let Brandon pick you up and sit you on the bench right there so you can change.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top