Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 3 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 24th May 2014, 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Well how about we leave after a few dances? That way we were here for some of the dance.” Brandon said. “I can massage your shoulder while we watch the moon rise. I can feel how tight it is.”

~~

Serena feels her knees weaken during Vincent’s kiss. She is thankful that he is holding her close to him. “You have plenty of time to learn Vincent. I like that your love is now and forever. I almost feel silly now thinking that I once thought that you had a thing for Jasmine.” She said.

~~

“Well we aren’t in the maze so I thought this would do.” Iverson said. He holds Kalista as close as he can. He feels a kick and he chuckles. “I think our little one is trying to tell me not to steal mommy. They are kicking me again.” He said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 3 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 27th May 2014, 6:13 pm

“When Jasmine woke up, she saw golden long hair and a halo over Brandon as he was working on her. She thought she had died and that he was an angel.” Serena explained. “They are such a cute couple.”

“As long as she didn’t die, we received word that she had been injured and it took everything we had not to come or to let Mallory or Jacobi come up to Altier.” Junaluska said.

~~

Brandon smiles at Jasmine. “After you get ready, we will do your therapy before I leave.” He said. He gets up and goes with Nathaniel upstairs.

Berenson looked at Madeline. “I don’t mind them dating but I wish they wouldn’t be so affectionate like that.” He said. “But then I sit here and look at us. We are that affectionate aren’t we?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2014, 6:43 pm

"Did you have to place them in the brig?" Kalista asks teasingly.

"Almost. I did have to tell the carriage companies not to give them a ride to Altiere." Lawrence discloses.

"She drew a picture of him in her sketchbook." Vincent tells them. "They do make a good couple, but if he breaks her heart again I will hurt him."

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine takes her shower and puts her hair up in a messy bun. She has two decorative sticks in it. She puts on a tank top with a loosely knit sweater over it and a pair of jeans. They are a slim cut and shows off her body. She goes downstairs and waits for Brandon.

Madeline smirks at Berenson as the other boys run upstairs. "Need I remind you of the contest we had in the castle or where my underwear was found?" She whispers in his ear. She stands and goes upstairs sashaying in front of him as she walks.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2014, 6:59 pm

“I thought they were going to take just some horses to go. If they weren’t on the older side I wouldn’t have put it past them.” Junaluska said chuckling. “She has always been a wonderful artist like her father was.” She said. She was a little surprised when Vincent threatened Brandon however. “What did he do to her?” she asked.

“He loves Jasmine like a sister, grandma. I can’t blame him for being protective of her.” Serena said.

Audra took a moment to explain to her grandma some of how Brandon had been treated sense word had gotten out that he was Iverson’s son. “Mom hasn’t handled it well, and Uncle Berenson took it well enough until he caught them kissing in the gazebo a few weeks ago. Then he just beat the shit out of him.” She covered her mouth. “I’m sorry, it is the hormones.” She said.

~~

Brandon had taken a shower and went to Nathaniel’s room with a towel. “Thanks Nathaniel, I am glad we wear about the same size. This is the second time you have saved me with clothes.” He said chuckling.

Nathaniel had pulled out a pair of boot cut jeans with a button down shirt to go with it. “Tuck the shirt in and use this belt.” Nathaniel said giving him what he needed. “And if you can fit them I have a pair of boots in here that I don’t wear a whole lot. You can have them.” He said. “I don’t mind every now and again.”

Brandon took the clothes from him and changed. He did at least turn around so that Nathaniel wouldn’t be looking at him from the front side. It didn’t bother him a whole lot, but at the same time he didn’t want either of them feeling out of place. He gets dressed and tucks the shirt in. He then puts on the boots. “A perfect it actually.” He said smiling. “Thanks Nathaniel.” He then walked downstairs to meet with Jasmine.

Berenson chuckled as he followed Madeline upstairs. “We were also a little older than they are now.” He said. “However I still like the way you walk and talk and the way you show off your body.” He said winking at her.

Brandon looks at Jasmine and shakes his head. “I don’t think I want to understand what they were talking about.” He said chuckling. "Are you ready for your therapy?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2014, 7:21 pm

“Just remember we have a guest here, so keep it in the bedroom please.” Jasmine yells up to her parents. She looks at Brandon. “Trust me you don't want to know. I wouldn't put it past them to have another child after this one.” She smirks and sits down on the ottoman. “I am under your complete control.”

~~~~~~~~~

“He left her without so much as a good bye. I don't think I ever saw her so broken before.” Vincent continues. “They made up I know, but he breaks her heart like that again.”

Kalista reaches out and pats Vincent's hand. “I know how you feel, but you have to let her live her own life as well. She is a tough girl and will make it through. So do you guys have anything planned for today. Audra, I would love to show you my sketch. It is done.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2014, 7:32 pm

“I want you to stretch your arms out, both of them.” Brandon said. She stretched them out for him. “Good, now slowly stretch your arms up until you feel it tight. Stop when it is too tight.” He said. She did and stopped the sore arm not too far up but the other one went all the way up. “Good.” He said. He gets one of the stretch bands that Cadence gave Jasmine for her therapy. “Now I want you to pull this from me. Not literally, but to stretch your arm up. It will take a little stretching to get your arm up higher so don’t get discouraged.”

~~

Junaluska nodded her head. “She is right Vincent; Jasmine is a good woman and knows what she wants in life. If she gave him another chance then she thinks he deserves it.” she explained.

Serena looked at her mother. “I have a bet to pan out too. Vincent, I hope you are ready for a full day of spa treatment.” She said smirking.

Audra looked at her mother. “I would love to see the dress. Maybe we can take it to Jonathon so he can get started on it sense we will need it sooner than later.” She said. Her hand went to her stomach. She was lucky there were no eggs at the table but her stomach was still a little queasy.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2014, 7:53 pm

Jasmine takes a hold of the stretch band. She lifts her hand up. It only goes up slightly. She grits her teeth. “I can lift it higher. I know I can.” Her face cringes. “No, it has to go more.” She sighs in frustration. “I hate this Brandon.”

~~~~~~~~~

Junaluska's face falls. It took her a little before the puts it together. She goes over and hugs Audra and Malachai. “Oh Goddess you are pregnant. Congratulations.” She cannot help but be happy for them. She loves babies.

“You mean you aren't angry?” Both saw almost in unison.

“I will leave that up to your parents. All I know is that I have a baby to spoil.” Junaluska winks at them.

“Junaluska, for now we are keeping it quiet until the wedding.” Kalista tells her. “Which will be in about two months at the latest.”

Vincent raises his eyebrow. “A spa day? Do they do that for guys? I thought that was a girl thing?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2014, 8:03 pm

Brandon lets her keep up until she looked up at him in frustration. “I know it’s not easy Jasmine, but you can do this. Here let’s do it the other way.” He hands her the band. “Hold it in this hand.” He said giving it to her in the good hand. “And stretch the arm out till you can’t.” he explained.

“I know it is frustrating, but if you want to get the movement back you have to do it. I want you to know that you may never get a hundred percent out of it, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t try.” Brandon said encouragingly. “Look at Iverson. He has a lot of his movement in his arm. I bet he didn’t get that by doing nothing.” He said.

~~

Junaluska nodded her head. “Don’t worry, my lips are sealed. We won’t be the ones to let it out.” She said. “I am just excited for you.”

Audra smiled as she hugged her grandmother. “Thank you so much grandma. I know my parents are disappointed, but nothing makes that go away by seeing your first grandchild.”

“We are disappointed in them, but I am also excited. I might have another child on the way but I am going to be a grandfather.” Iverson said.

Serena chuckled at Vincent. “How do you think dad stay’s sane so much?” she asked. “They do spa treatments for both men and women.” She explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th May 2014, 8:45 pm

“I know I can do more, that is what frustrating me. I know I can do it, but my arm is not letting me.” Jasmine takes it in her good hand. “See why can't I do this with the other hand?” She looks at Brandon. “I want to take you dancing and actually hold you close.”

She tries to lift her hand to put on his cheek. She looks down at it. “One day I will caress your cheek again.”

~~~~~~~~~

“What you father means is that we love you no matter what.” Kalista says. “Our disappointment is only temporary. I know you are in love and that love will get you though anything.”

Vincent looks over at Iverson. “Well I am will to try it. However it is a one time thing, and afterward we can do some shooting.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th May 2014, 9:25 pm

Brandon sits down and hugs Jasmine. “I know you can do it Jasmine, but it takes time. You won’t heal overnight. Give yourself time to be able to do that and set a goal for when you want to reach a certain level. One day you will hold me close and you will be able to dance with me like you did your father the last night, even if I can’t, and one day you will be able to caress my cheek.

Use that as your goals. You want to take me dancing, set that as your first goal. Your arm can be lower for that anyways. Make holding me close your second goal and caressing my cheek your third goal. I will be here for all of it and I will be here for you, just like I am now.” Brandon said.

~~

Iverson walks over and hugs Audra. “I will always love you Audra, no matter what.” He said.

Serena stood up and looked at Vincent. “Well I had them set up the appointment for about ten this morning. I think you will like it Vincent. You might even grow to love it.”

“Watch out Vincent, she is trying to real you in.” Junaluska said winking at them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th May 2014, 6:27 am

Jasmine's heart melts when Brandon encourages her. "No offense sweetie, but you have a lot of practicing to do if you want to be as good as Dad." Her body leans forward and she finds her lip on his.

"This looks more like therapy for the soul rather than the arm." Madeline interrupts as she walks to the kitchen. "I am sure you are sufficient in both. Just be careful around your father."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent smiles at Serena as he takes her hand. "No offense Lady Junaluska, but she already has me reeled in. Now she is just being the kind gentle person I love."

Kalista sees the love in both Vincent's and Serena's eyes. "I know you will enjoy the day Vincent. What a wonderful way to relax." She takes Iverson's hand.

After breakfast is done the group scatters. Vincent walks with Serena. "Do I need to bring anything? I would like to stop at home and get better clothes on. Brandon's doesn't quite fit me right."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th May 2014, 4:08 pm

Brandon looks up at Madeline with his face slightly red. “I’m sorry Mrs. Lane, I was trying to encourage her and it kind of just went there.” He explained. They went back to doing exercises with the bands.

Berenson comes down a few minutes later and was watching. “Your arm looks tight sweetie. How long have you been working them?” he asked.

~~

“Just yourself Vincent, I don’t mind stopping by your house. Also those aren’t Brandon’s close. They were kind of just handed down to him. They once belonged to dad.” Serena said giggling. “I thought they looked a little awkward on you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th May 2014, 4:23 pm

Madeline smirks. “No need to apologize Brandon.”

Jasmine looks over at Berenson. “I don't know, but I can go a little longer.”

“Berenson are you going to the castle today?” Madeline asks as she walks over to him. She whispers in his ear. “Jasmine has been at it for a while. I think she is pushing herself.” Then she adds out loud. “I am sure if you have to go in Brandon may like a ride back.”

Nathaniel comes down. “If Dad doesn't have to, I need to mail a letter off and will go back with him.”

Jasmine sighs. “I am fine guys. I need to work it to make it get better.”

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent gets an odd expression on his face. “Alright home first then the spa. I hope you don't mind walking it is a beautiful day out.”

They walk down to the Watson house. Surprisingly it is quiet, but the boys are playing at the park. He leaves her downstairs with Samantha while he changes.

Samantha offers Serena a drink and begins to clean up. “Please forgive the mess. I need to clean up while the boys are out.” She slyly checks Serena's hand but does not see the ring.

Vincent gets dresses in a shirt and jeans, having no clue what to wear. He returns to the living room. “Mom, I will see you later.” He kisses her forehead and offers a hand to Serena. “Are you ready my love?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th May 2014, 4:53 pm

Berenson shook his head. “Yes, I have a few things to catch up on so I am going to head on in. Brandon, if you want a ride I will take you.” He said. He nodded his head at Madeline. “Make sure she takes time between therapy sessions today. We don’t want her to make it worse.” He whispered to her.

Brandon looked at Jasmine. “You need to take a rest Jasmine. You take it easy. I think I will go on up to the castle and do some things there for a bit.” He said. He wanted to have a lunch where it was just the two of them to have a little quite time. The Lane house was too boisterous and the castle didn’t offer much more to offer either.

~~

Serena chuckles at Samantha. “Don’t worry about it. Personally I don’t understand how you are able to get things done here at all with all those boys.” She said.

Vincent comes down and kisses her forehead. She takes his hand and smiles. “I am ready.” She said. “Have a good afternoon Aunt Samantha. I am shucking out on our bet from yesterday. Vincent will love this.” She said.

They leave the house and Serena walks with Vincent down the road. “We are going to the local spa. I think you will really like it. There will be a massage, a pedicure, manicure and even a mud bath.” She said as they walked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th May 2014, 5:33 pm

"Fine I will rest." Jasmine tells him. "Will I see you later Brandon?"

"Why don't you join me at the nursery for a little while?" Madeline asks. "You can be my gopher."

"You mean pick up the tools you drop." Jasmine smirks.

~~~

Vincent swallows sharply not knowing what to expect. They arrive at the spa. There is a pretty lady at the counter. "Good morning Highness, welcome to Bright Days. Ohh you brought a young man with you this time. Well I hope you are ready for a day of pampering. The ladies are going to enjoy helping you."

Vincent gives Serena a worried smile. He is not sure if he will like this or not.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th May 2014, 6:16 pm

Brandon nodded his head as he got his things together. “I hope so.” He said. He walked over and gave her a hug and a kiss before walking to the door. “I am ready whenever you are Mr. Lane.”

Berenson walked over and raised his eyebrow at the couple. He then kissed Madeline and hugged Jasmine before kissing her on the forehead. “I respect that you are an adult Jasmine, but please wait until you’re at least engaged before doing the public affection with me. I can only handle so much.” He whispered in her ear. He then walks over to the door. “I will be home this evening. Have a good day ladies.” He said.

Brandon walks out with Berenson and they hitch up the buggy. They then head to the castle. “Brandon, I just want to say that I respect both you and my daughter very much. I can see how much you love each other but I am going to ask you to do one thing for me.” he said.

“What’s that Mr. Lane?” Brandon said as Berenson had the horse pull the buggy into town towards the castle.

“Watch the public affection with me. My heart can only handle so much.” Berenson said. “She is my little girl and I don’t want to see her grow up but I know she has. I know she is in love because I can see the same look that Madeline has for me in her eyes for you.” He explained. “It is hard to see my little girl growing up and falling in love. I know I shouldn’t pick favorites but of all my children she was the one I always had a special place for.”

“I understand Mr. Lane. I hope someday I can understand your point of view. I hope I can have a family of my own with Jasmine as my wife. I do love her.” Brandon said as they get to the castle.

~~

Serena smiles and looks at Vincent. “Don’t be worried Vincent, I can see that look on your face. Everything will be alright.” She said. A lady maybe three years older than Serena came up to them and bowed.

“Allow me to take you back to a room so you can get ready.” The young lady said. She leads them to a room and points to a door. “Sir, there is a robe in there. If you would please remove your clothes and put on the robe we will begin with a full body massage.” She explained. “Your highness, your usual room is ready. When you are ready if you will just come back to this room we will have it ready for both of you.”

“Thank you Anna, I appreciate it.” Serena said. “Go get ready Vincent.” She said. She walks over to the other room and removes her clothes. She then puts on the robe and walks back into the room. They have two massage tables ready and a few relaxing candles lit. There is some soothing music playing. She smiles as she walks over to one of the tables to sit. She wonders when Vincent will join her. There is also a sheet on the table to use.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th May 2014, 7:58 pm

Jasmine simply nods at Berenson as he and Brandon leave. Madeline and Jasmine walk to the Nursery. “Mom why does Dad freak out with me? I know I am the only girl, but I haven't done anything wrong.”

“No you haven't, but your father still sees you as his little girl. Ever since you were a baby he felt it was his duty to protect you.” Madeline explains. “Add in the fact that Brandon is the first serious guy you brought home.”

“Well I just didn't felt like the other guys were worth my time.” Jasmine shrugs. “Brandon is different, and it isn't because he took care of me. I can't explain it.”

“You don't have to tell me. Your father danced into my life when I least expected it.” Madeline smiles. They arrive at the nursery. “Now if I see you using your left arm, I will have Cadence put it in the sling.”

“Don't worry Mom, I don't think I could if I wanted too.” Jasmine answers.

~~~~~~~~~

Vincent feels a little exposed walking into the room with another woman in only a robe. “Now I am going to turn around and you can lie down under the sheet. Let me know when you are ready and we can begin.”

Vincent looks down at the table. There are two sheets on it. He looks over at Serena, the woman who has her back turned, and at the table. “Serena are you alright with another woman touching my body?" Vincent asks as he lies down under the sheets.

"Vincent, as much as I hate the thought of another woman touching you I am pretty sure I can handle a masseuse massaging you. Besides my eyes will be closed." Serena said.

Vincent takes a deep breath and slides in between the sheets. “Ok I am ready.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th May 2014, 8:11 pm

“I hope you do Brandon. If the woman of your dreams happens to be Jasmine, then so be it. I am happy that she is happy. I have and will continue to give you both my blessings while you date. Just remember, she is my daughter and I will always protect her.” Berenson said as they get to the castle. He hands the buggy off to the guard and Brandon shakes his hand. He then goes into the castle.

Brandon decides that he wants to make an attempt at a lunch for Jasmine. He goes to the kitchen and is surprised that there is no one there. He looks around and still sees that no one is there. He shrugs his shoulders and then begins to get things ready.

~~

Serena was already under the sheet, she had taken the robe off to get comfortable. She smiles and takes a deep breath as another masseuse enters the room. “Majesty, it is a pleasure to see you. I see you bought a guest today. Anna will treat him right.” The lady said as she walked over to Serena.

“I know she will. I think he will enjoy it once he gets over the nervousness, Maria.” Serena said. She had put her arms under her head and was looking at Vincent. Anna had turned around and was smiling. She starts to massage Vincent’s upper shoulders and back. Maria had walked over to Serena and began doing the same thing. “That feels good Maria.” Serena said purring. She closed her eyes and began to enjoy the massage.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th May 2014, 8:43 pm

Nathaniel gets his letter sent off. He goes to the castle kitchen to get away from everyone. There he finds a flustered Brandon with food scattered all over the place. He sneaks up behind the young man. “By any chance do you need help?”

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine is having fun helping her mom. They are busy year round in because of the greenhouses. Madeline is busy harvesting the fall items and getting it ready for the winter staff. Jasmine never really got into the plants. Thomas is the nurturing one. However the staff is fun to work with. Soon enough Madeline is ready for her nap, so both she and Jasmine head home.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent was nervous at first, but Anna is very professional. Vincent finds himself melting in her hands. “Wow you have some tense muscles here.” Anna tells him. “Don't worry, I will get them worked out.”

By the time Anna made it to his legs, Vincent was relaxing. She has him turn over and she begins to work on his legs again. By the time Anna got to his chest, Vincent has fallen asleep. “Princess, I think your boyfriend is really enjoying this.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th May 2014, 2:50 pm

Brandon jumps when Nathaniel comes up behind him. “Oh goddess…Nathaniel, you scared me.” He said. “I cannot cook to save my life. Jasmine mentioned she would just like to have a little time away where we could eat and have a little time to ourselves without so much going on. I wanted to do that for her but I am having a hard time. I have already burned whatever that was in that pan…” he said pointing to a big blackened looking thing in a pot. “um..maybe you could help me? Please?”

~~

Serena was just turning over for Maria when Anna mentioned that Vincent was asleep. She looked over and chuckled. “He has four brothers and no sisters. I don’t think he has ever had a massage. He was a little nervous coming here but I am sure that he is enjoying it now.” She said.

“This is Vincent Watson, the son of Justin Watson, isn’t it?” Anna asked. “He is a good looking young man. You really know how to pick them.” She said.

Serena had her eyes closed as the ladies talked. She was still having her front massaged. “He looks good and has brains too. I am really glad I lost that bet to him yesterday.” She said chuckling.

“Ohh? What bet?” Maria asked.

“Whoever lost the archery tournament had to plan a day of relaxation for the winner. I lost and Vincent won so I had to pan out.” Serena explained. They were finishing up and Vincent was still asleep.

“We are going to get the mud baths ready and afterwards you can shower. I will come get you when it is ready.” Anna said.

“Thank you Anna.” Serena said. She waited till the ladies had left. She then puts on her robe and walks over to a still sleeping Vincent. She took her finger and began to trace his muscles. She smiled as she looked down. “I love you Vincent.” She whispered.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th May 2014, 3:14 pm

Nathaniel scratches his chin. “So let me get this straight, you want me to help you score with my innocent sister? I don't know I am supposed to be protecting her.”

"Well it's not like I'm trying to score a good time in bed with her. I just want to have a nice lunch with her. I can feed her bad food and make her sick and send her home or maybe just maybe you can help me and she won't be sick." Brandon said teasingly. "Seriously though, I just want to make her happy." he said.

“I am only kidding. I like you Brandon. However you know she will know it is from me. I am told my food has a unique flavor.” Nathaniel tells him taking out some new ingredients.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine goes upstairs and gets a quick shower. She is covered in dirt. She also puts some of the cream on her shoulder. Afterward she finds herself behind an easel. She stares at it trying to figure out what to paint.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent feels different touches from the massages. He open his eyes ready to set the masseuse straight. “Oh hello Serena.” He is thankful that he is covered from the waist down. “Did I actually fall asleep? Wow that is embarrassing. I think I like massages.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th May 2014, 4:14 pm

“Well you don’t have to do it, at least give me some pointers. I mean, I want to learn. I am used to cooking some things while camping, not on a stove top.” Brandon said. “Thank you though. I was going to make a chicken and all but it looks like I owe the castle a chicken right now.” He said chuckling. “What do you recommend?”

~~

Serena chuckled. “You did fall asleep. The masseuse told me you had and I thought it would be cute to watch you sleep.” She said. “They have gone to get our mud bath ready. Think you can handle that?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th May 2014, 4:39 pm

“You are thinking to hard. It is a simple lunch outside. So something that is alright cold.” Nathaniel opens up the refrigerator and thinks. “Depending on how fancy you want to get we can do finger foods, like fruit and cheese on skewers. Jasmine loves fruit.” He closes the refrigerator and goes to the opposite side. “You will need wine and chocolate. We can also make simple finger sandwiches.” He hold up a heart shaped cookie cutter. “Or is this too lame?

~~~~~~~~~

“That is one thing I never understand about girls. They don't like to get dirty, but don't mind mud baths.” Vincent looks up at Serena. “So are we doing this bath together or separate? And what do I need to wear?”

“You don't have to wear anything.” Anna answers. “In fact we don't recommend it because the mud will stain clothing. I will leave it up to you whether you want to do it as a couple. Don't worry my lips are sealed. I just wanted to know that we are ready for you. If you please put on your robe and follow me.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th May 2014, 5:02 pm

Brandon cocks his head at Nathaniel. “Wow, I really am putting too much into this.” He said. “I think the sandwiches will be good.” He looked at the cookie cutter and laughed. “It’s lame enough for me to give it a try. She might laugh at it and think it’s cute, but at least it is a simple gesture.” He said.

He helped pull out some fruits. “So should I stop by the candy shop and get some chocolate or do we have any here?” he asked. He was looking for some skewers and was rewarded by a full drawer of them. He pulls out a few and then pulled out a honeydew melon. “So what kind of fruit does Jasmine like? We are still learning about each other.”

~~

Serena laughed and looked at Anna. “Thanks for explaining that too him and thanks for keeping it quite. I think two separate tubs will be fine in the same room.” She said.

“Sounds like a plan.” Anna said. She led them to another room after Vincent had put on his robe. There are two tubs side by side. “Sir, if you wish we will turn around so that you can get into the mud bath.” She said. Serena winked at Anna.

“Turn around Vincent.” Serena said. He did and she took the robe off. She then gets into the mud bath and sighs. “You can turn around now.” She said. She was up to her neck in mud. “You know this mud is relaxing. Unlike you boys who like to play in the mud at least this mud exfoliates your body and helps to relax you and make you look nice.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th May 2014, 5:16 pm

“Jasmine loves all fruits.” Nathaniel makes some lowanberry jelly and peanut butter sandwiches. “Are you kidding? Kalista's craving is chocolate. Ohh we can dip some strawberries in it. Jasmine loves that. Hell I love them too.” Nathaniel eats the strawberry and sighs. “Damn now I want Levi here.”

~~~~~~

“Um Serena, I have already seen what your have.” Vincent teases turning around. “You will have to close your eyes as well.” He takes off his robe and slips into the tub. “Wow this does feel nice. I never felt warm mud before. Usually when I get dirty it is cold.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th May 2014, 5:38 pm

“That’s a good idea actually. Thanks Nathaniel.” Brandon said as he started to cut up the honeydew melon. He had some apples and some grapes out as well. “So do I need to get the fire hose and spray you? Or do you really miss him that much? I have to say if you love him like I love your sister, those three days I was gone almost killed me. I don’t see how you are doing it with him so far away.” He said as he put some fruit on the skewers.

~~

“Shhh, but she doesn’t know that.” Serena said.

“And still doesn’t know. That is my cue to leave. If you need me majesty just ring the bell. If not I will be back in about 45 minutes or so.” Anna said as she left the room.

Serena looked over at Vincent. “So I told you that you would enjoy this today.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next