Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 1:37 pm

Vincent looks inside the box and briefly panics. This is it he will officially be a Prince. He glances at Serena and gives her the lopsided smile. It is worth it though.

His thoughts are interrupted by Lucas yelling and running. He grabs Lucas. "Remember what you promised me? Now you are in a temple, so be respectful."

"Tell hew to stop twying to kiss me. I'm not getting mawwied you awe." Lucas pouts. Vincent looks over at Serena for assistance with Ellie.

Jasmine watches the exchange with Vincent. "I forget that he did not grow up a prince like the rest of us. It is even different than you Brandon. You didn't have to be officially crowned either."

Xavier goes through the wedding rehearsal from start to finish with the attendees. "Now are there any questions before I dismiss everyone?"
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:57 pm

Lucas raises his hand and looks at Xavier. “Do I have to dance with her tomorrow?” He said pointing to Ellia.

The crowd of people broke out laughing as Serena got down on her knees. “No Lucas, not if you don’t want to. However I do expect you to be a good boy and to be nice to her.” She explained. “Who is watching the kids tonight?” she asked as she stood up.

“A couple of volunteers are.” Berenson said. “The grandparents are going to hold them hostage for the night at the castle.” He said. He then cleared his throat. “Ladies and gentlemen I have a gift here that I am going to give the new couple. I know it is a day early, but this gift could not wait until tomorrow.” He pulls out an envelope and hands it to Vincent. “This is for the two of you. It is from the Lane family.” He said putting his arm around Madeline.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 2:05 pm

Vincent takes the envelope. He gives Berenson a puzzled glance as he opens it. "It's a deed to a house...." He shows it to Serena. "They are giving us their house..." He looks up at Berenson. "What about you guys?"

Madeline gets tears in her eyes as she watches their expressions. "Berenson is retiring from his diplomatic position. We no longer need a house. It was given to us as a present, so we decided to give it to you."

"But Thomas...." Vincent starts.

"I don't need such a big house. Besides Mom is giving me her business. It is more than I could ask for." Thomas wraps his arms around Annabelle.

"The house will be repainted when you guys are on the honeymoon. Think about what you want and I will paint a special mural just for the two of you." Jasmine promises.

Vincent kisses Serena. "Oh Goddess what do you think?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 2:20 pm

Serena is stunned. She looks at the papers and then at Madeline and Berenson. Her mouth is open but nothing is coming out. It takes a moment for her to gather her thoughts. “I…I don’t know what to say. We had talked about living in town but didn’t know where we would live.” She can’t stop the tears from falling down her face. “This is an amazing gift. I…we can’t thank you enough.”

“I also have a position to fill. Serena, you will be our new diplomat. Vincent, your position will stay the same however I want you to know that after your studies are finished, you will begin being a diplomat as well. This will help both of you in the future sense one day you both will become king and queen of Rosario.” Iverson said.

Serena looks at Vincent as she is still speechless.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 2:24 pm

Madeline goes over and hugs Serena. She too has tears in her eyes. "It is alright sweetie. It was our plan all along to give the house back. We are more than happy to give it to you."

Vincent shakes Berenson's hand. "Words cannot express the gratitude I am feeling. You are always welcome to come over and visit when you are in town."

Jasmine joins in the hug. "Now dry those eyes, it is time to party!!"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 3:28 pm

Serena is crying as Madeline and Jasmine hug her. It all just seems like a dream. “You guys are the best.” She said.

Iverson walks over and hugs Serena as well. There are tears threatening to fall but they do not. He walks back over to Junaluska and takes Reginald for a moment. “Are you sure that you, Lawrence, Jacobi and Mallory can handle them?”

“Don’t worry Iverson, you take Vincent out tonight. I know the other guys are going to want to have fun. You have some fun as well.” She said taking Reginald back. They also take Lucas and Daniel with them for the night to the castle.

Serena hugs and kisses Vincent. “I will see you tomorrow as I walk down the aisle to be your wife. I love you Vincent.” She said. She turns back to Madeline and Jasmine. “So where are we going first ladies?”

Brandon walks over to Vincent. “You guys have a lot of support. There is no way that you are going to mess this up.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 3:54 pm

Jasmine smiles. "Please follow me for a night of pure bliss for the bride to be and the rest of use who have to put up with her." She sticks out her tongue and puts a blindfold on Serena. "Don't worry guys we will be fine. We have two pregnant women with us."

She, along with the group of ladies, return to the castle. Jasmine walks with Serena around to see if she can get her a bit lost as the other ladies head immediately to the room. Jasmine finally brings her downstairs to the room. She takes off Serena's blindfold. "Now I know that you have been stressed about the council and wedding. Tonight I want you to simply relax. I have massages set up and we have some wine and finger foods. Access to the whirlpool for us non pregnant ladies, and of course, presents!!"

~~~~~

Vincent watches the ladies leave. "Should I be scared about what you guys have planned?"

Levi smirks. "Maybe, but I will let Nathaniel be in charge of that. First of all, you have to wear this." He puts a sash on Vincent that reads "Groom to be".

"Really? Do guys really wear this? It is not like the whole town doesn't know who I am and what is going on tomorrow." Vincent rolls his eyes and tugs on the sash.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 4:13 pm

Serena is laughing as they take her around and confuse her. “Where are you guys taking me?” she asked. Jasmine finally takes the blindfold off of her eyes and she looks around the room. “You guys did all of this for me?” She asked. “This is amazing! Jasmine, I cannot thank you enough for all of this.”

Audra walks over and pours a glass of juice for herself. “Well let’s have some fun and some massages! I could use a break too. I wish I would have had this when I was getting married.

Lorene was over and pouring her a glass of wine. She pours Serena a glass and hands it to her. “So no private dancers for us?” she asked.

~~

Iverson laughs at Vincent. “Oh come on and just enjoy this. It is not a tradition here in Rosario, but we are going to have fun with it.”

Brandon smirks at Vincent. “Oh quit hating. We are going to have fun. Now Nathaniel, where are we going for this ordeal?”

“I have presents to give out when we get there.” Levi said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 4:33 pm

Jasmine pours a glass for herself and whispers in Lorene's ear. "Not while the Mom's are here." She winks. Well ladies go behind the privacy screen there are all the supplies you need I have robes and pajamas for everyone. Even for you Mom and Audra." The masseurs get the tables ready for the ladies.

Jasmine eats some of the cheesecake bites. There are a large variety, but she loves the lowenberry ones. Lorene goes behind the screen and finds the bundle with her name on it. "Oh Jasmine you really did think of everything."

Madeline kisses Jasmine's head. "This is perfect for all the ladies."

They come out in the robes and go under the massage sheets. Jasmine is the last one to go and get changed.

~~~~~~~~

"Well I have nothing too big planned, but I just wanted to go around and party with the people. Don't you worry about a thing. Justin and Berenson opened up their houses to allow everyone to crash." Nathaniel explains to the guys. He takes Vincent's arms and they go to town.

Their first stop is Antonio's. Nathaniel arranged to have a room on reserve just for them. He leads them to the back room where there is a spread of food. "Wow this is great Nathaniel. A good meal to get the party started." Vincent tells them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 5:14 pm

Serena goes behind the screen to get her packet. She smiles as she finds hers. “Oh Jasmine, you shouldn’t have!” She said. She gets ready and comes out in her robe. It is a nice long white robe with Mrs. Watson on the back.

All the ladies take their places and Serena turns her head to look at her mother. “I cannot believe she planned all this. Did she do this alone?” she asked.

“I gave her the room and she did everything else. You need to not stress so much and this will help you to keep calm.” Kalista said. “And this mother could use a little time to de stress.”

The masseuses come out and get things started. They use warm oils and begin to massage everyone’s body from head to toe. Serena sighs as they work on her shoulders. “This feels so good.”

~~

Brandon looks around the room at Antonio’s. “Oh wow look at this, there is so much to choose from.” He walks over and there is wine for them to drink. He pours him a glass and one for Vincent. “So this is your last night before marriage. How are you feeling?” he asked.

Everyone had started to make plates as they listened to Brandon’s question. Iverson looks at Vincent. “Marriage life is a wonderful thing. It changes a man for the better. Just ask, I am certain your father will even tell you that.”

Justin smiled. “He is right you know. Your mother made me a different kind of man, and I am proud of that. I would be nothing without the love of a good woman behind me.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 5:34 pm

"Mom helped set up and with the decorations with Reginald as well." Jasmine tells them as comes out. She lies down on a table for the lady to work on her as well.

After the massages the ladies get set up for manicures and pedicures. Everyone grabs more drinks and food. "Well I hope you enjoyed that. Audra did that help your back?"

"Can you be my Maid of Honor as well?" Lorene teases as she plops a berry in her mouth. "Wow what is this berry? It is delicious."

"It is a Kuplah. They are from the Northern part of Rosario." Jasmine answers.

"We are ready for you Majesties." The staff announces.

~~~~~~~~

"I am looking forward to being married. I am nervous about being a Prince though." Vincent confesses. "Berenson, I cannot thank you enough for the house. It takes a lot of stress off my shoulders."

"It is not that bad being a Prince." Nathaniel sticks out his tongue.

"So Brandon when are you going to pop the question?" Levi asks. "You and Jasmine are perfect for one another."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 5:34 pm

"Mom helped set up and with the decorations with Reginald as well." Jasmine tells them as comes out. She lies down on a table for the lady to work on her as well.

After the massages the ladies get set up for manicures and pedicures. Everyone grabs more drinks and food. "Well I hope you enjoyed that. Audra did that help your back?"

"Can you be my Maid of Honor as well?" Lorene teases as she plops a berry in her mouth. "Wow what is this berry? It is delicious."

"It is a Kuplah. They are from the Northern part of Rosario." Jasmine answers.

"We are ready for you Majesties." The staff announces.

~~~~~~~~

"I am looking forward to being married. I am nervous about being a Prince though." Vincent confesses. "Berenson, I cannot thank you enough for the house. It takes a lot of stress off my shoulders."

"It is not that bad being a Prince." Nathaniel sticks out his tongue.

"So Brandon when are you going to pop the question?" Levi asks. "You and Jasmine are perfect for one another."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 6:02 pm

Serena is wrapped up in her robe. She is sipping on some of the secret drink as the staff begins to do their nails. “Lorene, have you had some of the secret drink yet?”

“Oh I had some at their house the other night, it is really good.” Lorene said. “Do you think I can get some of these kuplah berries to take home? Goddess they are good.”

“So far only Madeline has been the best at getting them to grow outside of the area.” Serena said. “But I think we can send you some for your wedding. When will your wedding be?”

“Oh you are getting married Lorene? To who and when?” Audra asked. “I did see you with Prince Prescott the other day, is he the lucky man?”

~~

Brandon’s face flushes as he looks at Levi. At first he is speechless. “I do love Jasmine, but with everything going on it’s just not on our minds right now.” He said. He was slightly lying. “I don’t have a ring to give her either if I was thinking of it.”

“I see, so then you have thought about marrying my daughter?” Berenson said. He looks at Vincent. “You are more than welcome Vincent. We knew that the house would be good for you.”

“I have sir…” Brandon said. “It is just right now I can’t give her what she needs and wants besides my love. I don’t want to rush this and I want her to be happy.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 6:19 pm

Iverson shakes his head. "I don't want you guys to crash in the houses. Come back up to the castle. I will have the carriage available." He begins thinking when Brandon mentions not having a ring.

Vincent takes some of the food. "Wow this is good. I am so glad they are catering the reception."

~~~~~~~

Lorene blushes slightly. "I am betrothed to Prescott, but we are not getting married any time soon. I am just thankful that we are getting to know one another. He is a really nice guy."

Jasmine sighs and takes another drink of her wine. Everyone is getting married and Brandon is acting like he is afraid too. Maybe she should screw tradition and ask him.

"Thomas can grow them as well as I can, so don't worry you will have Kumplah around even when I am not." Madeline assures him.

Kalista gives her hands to the woman. "Jasmine, this is a great idea for all of us. I cannot remember the last time I felt so relaxed."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 6:40 pm

“That is understandable; they have been working hard at the house to get it ready for the new couple.” Brandon said. He actually feels shameful. All of the guys here are either married or getting married with the exception of Levi and Nathaniel and here he is just not in that process. He throws back a shot of whisky and then eats. He really doesn’t have a lot to say now.

Berenson nodded his head. “I can agree with that. Are you sure that you have enough rooms at the castle to hold all of us?” he asked looking at Iverson.

“Yes, we have enough rooms to house you. The kids are staying with the grandparents anyways and there only needs to be room for your clan.” Iverson said. “I’m sure the Watson’s will be going back to their place for one last night as a family.”

Nathaniel looks up as everyone finishes up their dinner. “So if everyone is done, we can go to the Blue Moon Pub! They are going to host us for the evening for some drinks and some fun.”

~~

Serena looks relieved as Madeline tells them that Thomas can grow them. “You don’t know how much that makes me happy and relieved all at the same time.” She said chuckling. The lady is working on her toes as Samantha brings another round of drinks to them. “I agree with mom, this is just a great way to relax. Why don’t we do this more often?”

“Because we only get together when things happen.” Audra said. “It doesn’t help that I live a country away now.” She is having her hands done. She looks at Lorene. “He and his brother used to be so childish. I am glad that they are finally growing up.”

“I know he was childish, I remember him when we were younger and he and his twin brother were always in trouble. I don’t know what has happened to them, but they have really changed.” Lorene said.

“Must have been those punches Iverson and Berenson gave them.” Kalista said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 6:58 pm

"Or the fact that a pregnant woman broke his ankle." Jasmine blurts out.

"Well he should not have been on the ladder in the first place." Madeline defends herself. "As long as you are happy Lorene."

"Don't worry he told me all about that. I think the fact they chose the Peter to be heir to the throne made Prescott think as well." Lorene adds.

"Once everyone is done here, we can open presents." Jasmine is feeling relaxed and really good. She is glad she had the foresight to put some mattresses down here as well for the girls to sleep on. She fills her glass with the special drink before getting her pedicure.

~~~~~~

"Guys this is great! Thanks for the night out." Vincent finishes up his meal.

"Well I know you aren't the stripper type, so this seemed to be perfect." Nathaniel tells him. He had prepaid for the food.

Levi claps Brandon on the back. "Hey no frowning. If I put you on the spot, I am sorry. I just thought after last night... You guys can take all the time you need."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 7:40 pm

Serena has another glass of wine as the lady finishes her pedicure. “I’m sure he has had time to think. It takes time to have a man change, for that matter for the better.” She said smiling at Lorene.

Lorene smiles at Jasmine and winks at her. “Are you ready to open up presents, Serena?”

“Oh you ladies shouldn’t have.” Serena said. She sits down in a nice seat as Lorene hands her a package. “Who is this from?” she asked.

“That would be the gift from Audra.” Lorene said.

Audra smiles as Serena opens the package. “I hope you like it.” She said.

Serena opens it up and inside is a pair of see through black lacy thongs and a barley there bra to match. Serena’s face flushes slightly. “Oh goddess…” She said. “These are some of those that won’t be on long at all clothing right?” she asked.

~~

Brandon looks at Levi for a moment as if he doesn’t understand. He then flushes slightly as he realized that they too must have been in that kind of mood last night. “It’s ok…It’s just that I’m still trying to get my bearings in and all. I wish I could give her more, but I may be a prince but I don’t even have a job. I have no money.”

The guys finish up their food and they head over to the Blue Moon Pub for the rest of the night. They are let in at the front of the line. “Perfect timing guys, the line just started to form. We were waiting on you to come before letting them in.” The bouncer said as he let the guys through.

Iverson goes to the bar and pays for the tab in advanced. “Tonight guys, it is open bar night. Drink to your hearts content.” He said with a smile.

Levi takes out a box and opens it up. “Tonight guys, in celebration of Vincent’s marriage tomorrow, it is customary for the groom and all of his men with him to have a cigar where I am from. So I have bought one for all of us. Vincent, you can have what is left over.” He said handing out the cigars.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 8:08 pm

"Ohh la la that is something Vincent will enjoy as well." Jasmine tells her. She hands Serena a smaller rectangular shaped gift.

Madeline smirks. "That is from me, consider it your study guide."

Kalista's eyes open wide. "Madde, you didn't."

"Well open it Serena!" Audra says.

~~~~~~

"Thanks Uncle Iverson." Nathaniel takes a cigar from Levi. "Now I am glad he isn't babysitting."

The band begins to play a song and the bar begins to start hopping. The people there wish Vincent a happy marriage.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 8:20 pm

Serena takes the package and opens it up. She immediately turns red in the face. “Oh goddess…Aunt Madeline!” She said.

“Well show us what you have, I want to see too!” Lorene said.

Serena turned the book around and her face was beet red. “This is a study guide?”

“That’s ok Serena, your father and I also received one for our wedding and it was dubbed our ‘bible’.” Kalista said.

“Ohhh, pass that here, I want to learn a thing or two.” Audra said.

~~

Brandon lights his cigar. He takes a puff of it and immediately begins to cough. “Never smoked before?” Berenson said.

“No sir, first one I ever smoked. I don’t think Jasmine would like it if I made it a habit.”  Brandon said.

“Believe me, Madeline didn’t like it. I only smoke occasionally anyways.” Berenson said lighting his up as well.

There are many out that night celebrating the wedding and wishing Vincent a happy marriage. So many people stop by and talk for a moment before heading out. Sam walks over to the table and takes a seat. “Aye, the wee lad is finally growing up. I’ah knew some day you and the wee lass would marry. Pay up you ol goat.” He said looking at Iverson with a smile on his face.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 8:33 pm

"Sam you made it!!" Nathaniel gives him a hug. "I want you to meet Prince Levi, oh and Prince Brandon. Sam was a member of the guard up until this year. He was a father figure to all of us. Brandon here is the guy who captured Jasmine's heart."

"Is this the Sam I have heard so much about?" Levi comes and shakes his hand. "Sir, it is a pleasure to finally meet you."

Vincent goes up to him as well. "Sam, it is nice to see you. We miss you at the castle. You left some big shoes to fill."

~~~~~~~~~

Lorene blushes as she gets a look at the book. "Wow you guys are adventurous." She cannot imagine doing any of these positions with Prescott.

Jasmine flips through the book. "So this is the infamous bible we have heard so much about? Wow you are going to have a lot of fun with Vincent. Oh and here is my present. It may help with this position." She points out a page as she hands over her gift.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 8:48 pm

“Of course I’ah made et. I’ah couldn’t just leave ya all hanging around.” Sam said. He was shaking hands and looked at Brandon. He then looks at Levi. “It is ah pleasure, sir. I’ah understand you are Prince Levi.” He looks at Brandon and eyes him up and down. “So you stole the lassies heart? I’ah also hear you are the king’s son. I’ah love that wee lassie, you ever hurt her and I’ll kill ya mahself.” He said looking at Brandon with wild eyes.

Brandon looks at every one else before looking at Sam. Sam then broke out in laughter. “Berenson, you done scared the shit out of yon laddie ehh? Vincent, if anyone can do that job you can.”

~~

“Just wait till your wedding night…I will make sure you have one for Prescott.” Serena said winking at Lorene. She looks at the book at a picture that Jasmine is showing her as she opens her gift. There are oils and body paints in the package. She looks over the body paints and smiles. “Well this will be perfect. I know someone who is going to get a nice massage on the beach.”

“Right before she and her new husband make love together right?” Audra asked. She takes one of the oils and looks at it. “Ohh goddess… it is lavender, this is heavenly.” She said.

Lorene handed her another package. “This is a gift from me and Jasmine.” She said.

Serena opened the gift to reveal one huge bow. Serena read the label and her face was beet red again. “Oh goddess…now I can just wrap up for him on Christmas morning.” She said before covering her mouth with embarrassment.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 9:00 pm

"Just make sure you are under the Christmas tree so he can open up the present." Kalista winks at Serena.

Jasmine bursts out laughing at Serena's expression. She grabs a handful of lowanberries. "Now Lorene, here are some lowanberries for you. If you like them, I will be sure you get more. I can't wait to see what Aunt Kalista is getting her daughter."

~~~~~~

Levi looks at Nathaniel. He is unsure if Nathaniel has told him about them. He decides not to bring it up.

"Well I love the job so far. The new recruits are improving. Your reputation is one I hope to live up to." Vincent raises his glass. "To good friends new and old."

Nathaniel claps Levi's back. He hates the fact he cannot kiss him here in the pub, but he will make it up later.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 9:13 pm

Serena was so surprised that her mother was talking this way with her. Her face is as red as red can get when the ladies start to laugh. Kalista hands her a package and smiles as Jasmine hands Lorene some of the berries off the table.

Lorene pops a few in her mouth. Her eyes roll back into her head as she eats the flavorful berry. “Oh goddess… that’s a lowan berry? Where can I get these?” she asked Jasmine

Serena opens the gift from her mother. It’s an allover sheer lace corset that was white. It has the underwire for the bra and lace that showed much of her skin. The garters were included. She looks at her mother and then at the corset. “This is beautiful, mother.” She said. “I think Vincent would like to see this on me.” She holds it up for everyone to see.

~~

Everyone raises their glasses and takes the toast with Vincent. There is much fun going on and Brandon has been drinking and smoking. “So Vincent, have you been to the beach where you are going for the honeymoon?” Malachi asked.

“I don’t think you have been to the beach house.” Justin said. “I only took him with me once or twice to Moldova. Once on a business trip and another when we went for vacation.”

“Oh you are going to like it out there. Make sure Serena takes you snorkeling at the reefs.” Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th October 2014, 9:56 pm

"The reefs are beautiful!" Nathaniel agrees. "You guys are going to have so much fun out there. The beach is completely private, so you have no worries about strutting around naked." He winks at Levi.

Vincent coughs. "Well don't worry we will be spending a lot of time at the water."

"Really? Here I would have thought you wouldn't make it out of the bedroom." Nathaniel adds.

~~~~~~~~~

"I think it is time for us older ladies to call it a night and let the young ones have a little unsupervised fun." Kalista stands up.

"Do you think they are up for that? There is a castle full of dignitaries." Madeline asks with a wink.

"They are locked away in a basement room, they are perfectly safe. Ladies have fun, and we will see you in the morning." Kalista and Madeline walk out.

Jasmine turns to Serena. "So are you excited about tomorrow?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top