Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 18th March 2015, 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine laughs at Brandon. "Serena you have my permission to tease him when I get pregnant." She opens the door. "I suppose you guys are hungry. I just want Sakura."

"Baby snatcher!" Vincent crys out. "Brandon, better be careful you may never see your kids."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 29th July 2015, 9:02 pm

Brandon had fell asleep with Jasmine in his arms. He was rather happy. Morning comes and he is awake before her. He is watching her sleep when her eyes flutter open. “Good morning to you too sunshine. I don’t think you could tell me enough.” He said. He kissed her cheek and then stretched. “We better get going. We want to be in Altier by this evening.” He said.

~~

Serena is thankful for the fire in their room. She walks over and gets the dressing that is on the counter and the pain medication for him. “Here is some pain medication. Take it and I will change your dressings.” She said. She then changes his dressings and is careful not to wrap him up to tight. She makes sure she stays gentle as she works. When she is finished with him, she kisses him before he lies down on the bed. “I think I will do some writing. I wish I could sleep, but I can’t.” She said. “Now get some rest.” She then goes over to the desk and begins to write.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th July 2015, 9:27 pm

That is all Jasmine needed to get up. "I cannot wait to see little Annaleigh. I wonder if she has the Miranda eyes." She gathers her things and takes a shower. She puts her hair in a braid and gets dressed while Brandon gets ready. By the time he gets out she is all packed. "Let's get some food and we will be on our way."

~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent takes the medication and lets Serena check the wrap again. He lays down in the bed and tries to get comfortable. The only way is on his stomach. He falls asleep when Serena was still writing.

He groans as he wakes up. The bed is empty beside him. He opens his eyes and sees Serena on the chaise. He wants to go over to her and comfort her, but he cannot get up yet. He looks at the night stand and sees the medication sitting there. Serena is so thoughtful. He takes it and lies back down.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th July 2015, 12:16 pm

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he shakes his head. At least let me get dressed before we head down to go. I can’t go down looking like this, though you might enjoy it.” He said winking at her. He gets dressed and packs his things up before heading down stairs with Jasmine.
They head down stairs and he looks at her. “How about breakfast on the go this morning?”

~~

Serena stirs slightly as she hears Vincent moan. She hadn’t been asleep to long when she heard him. She smiled and was thankful that she put the medication beside the bed last night for him. He never would have been able to get too far without it. She would have to help him take a shower later. She hated to see the bruise today. She gets gingerly and waddles to the bathroom. She uses it and then washes up slightly. She needed help with a full shower anymore. Maybe she could get her mother to help her. Afterwards she walked into the bedroom and sat down beside of Vincent. She gently caressed his face with her fingers.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th July 2015, 12:41 pm

Jasmine nods. "The faster we get to Altiere, the better. I want to see Anna....everyone." They head downstairs as the guards get their bags.

The kitchen had breakfast ready for them. "I figured you guys will want to get going, so I made breakfast wraps. I hope have a good trip."

Jasmine takes the food and goes to pay for the stay. The pay was already take care of by the guards. "I guess this means we are set to go."

~~~~~~

Vincent feels something on his face. He opens his eyes and sees Serena. "Good morning, my love. How are you doing? How are the boys doing? I will be ready in a few moments. The pain meds are just kicking in."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th July 2015, 3:49 pm

Brandon walks out to the carriage with Jasmine. “It was nice of the guards to take care of the pay before we left. I think breakfast wraps on the go sound good as well.”

He then helps Jasmine into the carriage and gets in himself. They get settled and then they are off. Jasmine hands him one of the wraps and he smiles. “This smells good, So I think that everyone will be glad to see you when we get to Altier.”

~~

Serena smiled down at Vincent. “We are all doing fine. They are not as active right now, but it is still early.” She said. “How are you feeling this morning? I made sure the medicine was beside the bed so you could get it easily. I didn’t want you to have to work hard for it.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th July 2015, 4:01 pm

"I thank you so much for that." Vincent slowly sits up. "Don't worry the second day is always worse than the first. I will be ready to go out later. Have you taken a shower? Do you need any help?" He raises his eyebrows at her and gives the lopsided grin.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine munches on her burrito. "They are given the money from the castle, since this business trip. It is another thing you will have to get used to." She looks outside. "We should get there late afternoon even with stopping."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th July 2015, 4:20 pm

Serena smiled as Vincent looked at her with his lopsided grin. “I still love that grin.” She said as she caressed his face. “I took sponge bath, but I thought I would ask mom to help me with a shower later. I can help you shower though. Are you sure that you are going to feel like going out later?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th July 2015, 4:39 pm

"I am sure I will be ready. Moving it will be good. I think I can handle a shower. However I will need you to wrap me up afterward." He slowly stands up. He did not like asking his pregnant wife for help. He should be helping her not vice versa.

He takes his shower then steps out with the towel wrapped around him. He sits down on the bed. He cannot watch Serena as she puts on the cream and wraps him up. She helps him up and they go to breakfast.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th July 2015, 4:43 pm

Serena takes Vincent’s hand as they walk down to breakfast. They make it to the room and open up the door when Serena felt someone push against the door against her. “Hold on, let me get that little runner.” A voice said behind the door.

Serena chuckled as the door opened. “Someone tried to run away this morning?” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 30th July 2015, 4:55 pm

Vincent was pushed back as well. He cringes slightly, but laughs as Reginald crawls through. "Someone fetch the guard, the royal child is escaping." He says jokingly.

"Sorry about that guys, Vincent we didn't hurt you did we?" Kalista shakes her head as Iverson grabs Reginald.

"I am fine maj...Kalista. Serena is taking really good care of me. We also have plans for tonight as well. I want to take her out for dinner." Vincent explains.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th July 2015, 5:05 pm

Iverson picked up Reginald as he walked over. “That sounds like it will be fun for the two of you. I hope you enjoy yourselves.” He said as he took Reginald over to the table. He put him in the highchair and chuckled.

Serena walked over to the table and sat down with everyone else. “We haven’t been able to take time for ourselves and this might be the last time for a while.” She said as she put her hand on her stomach.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st July 2015, 11:20 am

Vincent places his hand on Serena's stomach. "Now you boys relax and let her eat." Vincent rubs her stomach.

"Not really because you have a couple of ladies and men who I know would love to watch those babies for you. I know how to take care of two little ones. I did it with you and Audra." Kalista winks. The food is served and they begin to eat.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st July 2015, 3:54 pm

Serena smiled at Vincent before looking at her mother. "I'm sure you are willing too, but at least give me some time before I have to part with them. No wonder Audra didn't want to separate from Annaleigh."

Iverson chuckled. "You will be thankful for it afterwards, I promise you." He said winking at them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st July 2015, 4:02 pm

The rest of the day was relaxing for Vincent and Serena. No one bothered them since they were both on medical leave. Iverson put in the paperwork after getting the report from Cadence. Vincent made sure Serena was well rested before waking her up for dinner. "Sweetie, you may want to get ready for Antonio's. I cannot wait to go out."

~~~~

The carriage ride was quiet and boring for Jasmine. It is so different from traveling with the family. However soon the Altiere castle is in sight. "Oh I cannot wait. Look we are almost there."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st July 2015, 5:30 pm

Serena yawns as her eyes flutter open. “Thank you for waking me up.” She said. She gets up and begins to get ready. She puts on a dress and has Vincent zip up the back. She then gets her shoes on. “I am ready to go. Are we taking the carriage tonight?” She asked. They started walking out of the room.

~~

Brandon smiles as they ride up to the castle. The carriage stops and the door open’s. Scott opens up the door and helps Jasmine out of the carriage. “It is so wonderful for you to join us here. It is always good to see family.” He said.

Audra was holding Annaleigh as Brandon gets out of the carriage. “I hope your trip was good.”

“It was long and quiet. After traveling with a lot of people it was different.” Brandon said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st July 2015, 7:50 pm

"Of course I will have a carriage take us to town. Even if I was not hurt." Vincent takes her to the carriage house. They get to town and take the ride to Antonio's. Once they get out the people swarm them. They all ask how she doing and how the boys are doing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine gets out of the carriage and Grayson plows into her. "Jassy!!! Can you paint my cast? I have it off and everything."

Jasmine pitches back, not ready for Grayson. She watches Brandon take Annaleigh. "Well I don't have a lot of time, but I do have my paints. I will try to get something done for you."

-------

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1503
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th August 2015, 12:17 am

==> Moved to Archives due to thread limit.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top