Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 20 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I won’t disturb him tonight, especially if it is his heart.” Brandon said. “I will see them in the morning. He will need all the rest he can get.”

Caleb sends him up to his room and it doesn’t take long before Brandon is asleep.

Morning comes and Brandon is up early. He gets up and can hear someone down stairs. He gets a shower in and makes his way down. Sarah is in the kitchen. “Ohhh, I thought that was you I heard last night. Though not that it matters, Melody here told me you were here this morning. I am so glad you were able to come. I hate that Jasmine and Ava weren’t able to come.” Sarah said as she hugged Brandon.

“Speaking of Jasmine, she asked me to give you this.” Brandon said as he walked over to his saddle bags. He had left them hanging over the couch during the night.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion 30th March 2016, 8:52 pm

"I am overdoing it aren't I?" Vincent asks Iverson.

Justin takes his shoulder. "No, but you are exhausted as well. Go lie down, I know you didn't sleep well in the infirmary last night."

"Fine, I will take a nap too. Hopefully by the time we wake up the boys will be ready too."

He walks to the room their room in the royal wing. He hears noises coming from the other rooms, but he ducks into his own and lies on the bed.

~~~~~~

Jasmine smiles and kisses Ava. "I can finish up with her. Alistar may need some help getting them dressed. I set out the boys, oh and if he says anything, remember I am an innocent young lady."

"Are you ready to make a card for Auntie Serena?" She goes over to the table thankful she has some art supplies.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st March 2016, 7:38 am

Brandon walks next door to help Allistar with the boys. He finds three necked boys running about the room and shakes his head.

"Alright boys, if you want to make cards with Aunt Jasmine and I then you need to get dressed." He explained

"Yes sir." The boys said.

"Thank you...I don't know how my parents handled it for that matter theirs." Allistar said with a laugh.

"I don't know either, but I'm sure it was worth it." Brandon said as he dried off Samuel.

They get the boys dried off one by squirming one and managed to get them dressed without them running off.

"There now, you can join aunt Jasmine now in the other room." He said as the boys ran next door. "Thanks for your help Allistar, I think we can handle the rest." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st March 2016, 1:49 pm

Jasmine got everything set up as the boys run in. She sits them at the desk and watches over them as they make the cards. She tries not to fix their mistakes. She smiles at Brandon when he comes in. Soon the cards are done and the boys are nodding off. "Why don't we go to your parents room and you can sleep there boys."

The boys jump down and run into the room. When they see Vincent lying on the bed they quiet down. Samuel and Jonathon crawl next to him and fall asleep. Jasmine puts his arm on Reginald. "You can sleep with Ava if you want."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st March 2016, 1:57 pm

Reginald nodded his head. They walked down to Ava's room and laid them both down for a nap. Brandon tucked them in and it didn't take long before they were asleep.

Brandon walked out with Jasmine. He could tell she was just as tired as the boys. "Someone else is tired. Why don't we go back to our room and you can take a nap as well?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st March 2016, 2:17 pm

"I don't know why I am so tired. Jasmine sits on the bed and slides off her shoes. She is asleep when her head hits the pillow.

Vincent wakes up and is surprised to feel the boys by him. He snuggles them close and gives them kisses on their foreheads. Samuel opens his eyes. "Hi Daddy, did you need a nap too?" He asks Vincent lazily.

"Daddy didn't sleep too well last night. I heard both of you were good though. I really appreciate that." Vincent watches Jonathon wake up.

"Daddy, can we see Mommy? We made her cards." Jonathon tells him.

"We can pick up the cards and bring them to her, but wake up a little bit first." Vincent sits up and stretches.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st March 2016, 2:37 pm

Serena wakes up and her mom and dad are in the room with her. "Did Vincent go get some rest?"

"Yes, we told him that he needed it." Iverson said. "How are you feeling?"

"Sometimes I wish you'd quit asking me that. Please let me see the boys when they are ready. I'm ready to face them." Serena said.

~~

Brandon smiled and ran his fingers through Jasmines hair. She was more tired in this pregnancy. He hoped she was alright.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st March 2016, 2:52 pm

The boys sit up and pull Vincent into and upright position. "We miss mommy...lets get the cards."

Vincent laughs and slides over. "Alright I am up, we can pick up the cards and see mommy." Maybe this is what she needs a pick me up from the boys.

The leave the room and the boys take him to Brandon and Jasmine's room. They open the door. Vincent sees Brandon. "The boys are here for their cards." He explains as they pull him over to the desk. "Wow those are pretty. Now we can visit Mommy and give them to her."

They leave the room and walk to the infirmary. "Now boys you cannot jump on mommy when you see her. She is a little sore."

He gets to the door and is about to knock on it, but the boys pull it open first. "Mommy, Mommy, I made you dis." Both boys tell her as they rush in.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st March 2016, 3:02 pm

Both boys stop about half way in the room. "Mommy, where's your belly?" Samuel asked.

"I thought you had a baby inside you?" Jonathan asked.

"Let momma see your cards and tell me how much you missed me, then we will talk." Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st March 2016, 3:13 pm

The boys run to each side of her and show her the cards. "Auntie Jassy helped us make them. She is weally good with art." Samuel tells her.

Vincent watches the boys tell Serena of their day. They told her about the gifts they bought for Ava and all the games they played as well.

~~~~

Jasmine wakes up from her nap and stretches. "Oh it is getting late, should we get the boys ready to see Serena?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st March 2016, 3:26 pm

Serena takes the cards and looks them over. "These are beautiful cards boys. Thank you. It sounds like you had lots of fun."

"Oh we did. We just missed having fun with you." Samuel said as Serena kissed them both on their heads.

~~

"Vincent bought them to get their cards earlier. Would you like to go to the infirmary to see them? I'm sure they could use some help with the boys." Brandon said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st March 2016, 3:42 pm

"Mommy why are you in da ifmery? No one tells us why. Are you sick?" Jonathon asks. "Where is my baby sister?"

Vincent goes to the bed. He looks at Serena. "Boys, a very bad person hurt mommy and your baby sister." Her pauses. "She was so little and didn't survive. Your mommy will be fine though. She is a big strong woman."

~~~~

"Let me get ready and then we can greet them. Is Ava still asleep. I bet she will want to give Serena the card she made." Jasmine slides on her shoes and stands up. "I wish I could cover up my face."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st March 2016, 3:52 pm

Samuels lower lip trembled as he looked up at his mother. "Is that true mommy? Did a bad person hurt you and our little sister didn't live???"

Serena hugged him as tight as she could without it hurting her. " it's the truth baby...but your little sister is watching us from above with great grandma and great grandpa."

~~

"I think your face is the worst of their worries. Come on, let's go check on Ava and Reginald." Brandon said as he kissed her gently on her forehead.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st March 2016, 4:31 pm

Jonathon's face scrunches up. "I wanna beat up the bad person." He punches one hand with the other.

Vincent rubs his back. "Don't worry, the bad person is already in the brig. The Goddess will punish her for her crimes."

~~~~

Jasmine raises his eyebrow. She walks with him to Ava's room they are playing quietly on the bed. "Who wants to visit Auntie Serena?"

"She is my sissy not Auntie." Reginald corrects her.

"Do you want to give her your card?" Jasmine smiles at him.

"Yay" Both of them jump off the bed and run to their room.

Jasmine rolls her eyes. "Why are kids always in a hurry?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st March 2016, 5:56 pm

Samuel started to cry. “But that’s not fair. Now we can’t have our sister. I wanted to be her big brother and to protect her.” He said.

“It’s alright to be upset boys, mommy and daddy are also sad and upset. We have also cried. I’m sure there will be more tears as well. We wanted to tell you while grandma and grandpa tell the nation what is going on.” Serena said.

~~

“Because they are always nosey.” Brandon said. “Don’t let him get to you. I know right now is a trial, but we have a lot going on.”

Reginald was playing with Ava down the hall. “Don’t jump on a crack you’ll break your momma’s back.” He said as they hopped over the lines on the floor.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2016, 8:18 am

Jonathon hugs Serena. "I still wanna beat up the bad person. Will you be ok Mommy?"

"It will take some time, but Mommy will get better. For now though, do not pounce on her. She needed surgery." Vincent tells him

"Does that mean she will have scars? Cool." Jonathon blurts out.

~~~~

"I didn't mean that. I am just amazed at the amount of energy they have. It may have come out wrong because I am still sore." Jasmine tells him. She smiles at the kids up ahead.

Once they arrive at the infirmary Jasmine takes Reginalds hand and Brandon picks up Ava. She knocks on the door.

Vincent looks at Serena. "That is probably the others, are you ready for more guests?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2016, 8:50 am

"Why do all boys think scars are cool?" Serena said with a light sigh. "Don't worry son, I will be just fine. I just have to heal."

She heard the knock at the door and looked up at Vincent. "You can let them in. I have my boys here with me."

Vincent opened the door and let everyone in. "We wanted to see how everyone was doing." Brandon said.

"I'm sore and hurt but time heals all wounds." Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2016, 9:24 am

"Isn't that the truth." Jasmine releases Reginald's hand and he runs over to Serena.

"I made you a card Sissy." He climbs on Vincent to give it to her.

The nurse comes in with a tray. "I figured everyone would be here, so I brought up some food."

Jasmine's face scowls and she runs to the bathroom. Ava hands Serena her card looks at Brandon. "Will mommy be awright?"

Vincent attempts a smile. "You mommy is just fine sweetie." He doesn't know how Serena will react to Jasmine's morning sickness.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2016, 10:04 am

"Mommy will be back in just a few minutes. She will be just fine like uncle Vincent just said." Brandon assured Ava.

Samuel looked up at Reginald. "You have to be really careful with mommy. A bad person hurt her and took our baby sister from us. Now she has scars."

Brandon had to cover his mouth. "That's one way of looking at it." He said.

Serena watched Jasmine run from the room. There were tears in her eyes but she did her best to hold them back.

"Mommy, are you OK?" Jonathan said.

"I'm just sad is all." Serena said
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2016, 10:35 am

"Dey won't let me beat up the bad guy either." Jonathon pouts. He hugs Serena. "Don't worry Mommy we still love you."

Jasmine returns. "Sorry about that guys. I don't know what happened. Why don't we get the food passed out to everyone."

Brandon put Ava in the chair and helps Jasmine. "I am sure the room will be full soon, your parents will probably be here after the announcement." She looks at Serena and mouths 'sorry' to her.

Vincent takes the plates and moves the boys to a table. "Now eat up."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2016, 10:55 am

Serena looks at Jasmine and wipes the tear from her face that fell. She doesn't say anything though.

"Thank you for the cards guys. They are beautiful. I really love them." Serena managed to say as the kids started to eat.

Brandon pushes Ava up to the table and she begins to eat. "Are you hungry Serena?" He asked.

"Not really, I'll try a smoothie though if they sent one." Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2016, 11:06 am

Jasmine looks at Brandon. "I am going to see to the smoothie." She leans in and whispers. "I don't think being pregnant is not good for Serena right now." She kisses his cheek and leaves the room.

Vincent is watching the boys, but goes back to Serena. "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat. It is spaghetti, which means the boys will need a bath afterward."

"Noo we already took a bath." The twins groan in unison.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2016, 11:18 am

Serena smiles at the boys. "That means you will have to work extra hard at keeping clean, won't you?" She asked.

"Yes melm." The boys said in unison.

"Are you sure you are alright Serena? I'm sorry if that upset you." Brandon said.

"There's nothing she can do about it. I just ...its unfair that I lost my baby. Why did I have to lose my baby?" She asked sad and close to tears.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2016, 11:36 am

Vincent hugs Serena. "I don't know my love." He kisses her forehead. "We will never know. However, I am here for you."

There is a knock on the door and Kalista and Iverson enter. "Looks like everyone else is here. The people are deeply saddened about your loss. The boys are eating nicely as well. How did that happen?"

"They were threatened with a second bath." Vincent explains.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st April 2016, 11:48 am

"We don't want a second bath. One was enough." Samuel said Giving an icky face.

Thank you." Serena to Vincent. She looks up to her parents. "How did that go?"

"The people will be in mourning for the next three days it wasn't easy to tell them but but I think we handled it well." Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st April 2016, 12:01 pm

"Well stay clean and you won't need the other bath." Vincent looks over at Serena's parents. He also sees Jasmine return.

"Here give this to Serena, I am going to wait outside for a little bit." She hands the smoothie to Iverson. She goes to the waiting room and sits down.

The boys continue to eat carefully. They really don't want another bath. Ava is sitting on Brandon's lap and he helps to feed her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top