Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire RP

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 3 Empty Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 10th February 2016, 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I won’t disturb him tonight, especially if it is his heart.” Brandon said. “I will see them in the morning. He will need all the rest he can get.”

Caleb sends him up to his room and it doesn’t take long before Brandon is asleep.

Morning comes and Brandon is up early. He gets up and can hear someone down stairs. He gets a shower in and makes his way down. Sarah is in the kitchen. “Ohhh, I thought that was you I heard last night. Though not that it matters, Melody here told me you were here this morning. I am so glad you were able to come. I hate that Jasmine and Ava weren’t able to come.” Sarah said as she hugged Brandon.

“Speaking of Jasmine, she asked me to give you this.” Brandon said as he walked over to his saddle bags. He had left them hanging over the couch during the night.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Crossfire RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna 16th February 2016, 1:49 pm

"Thanks Uncle Caleb, we should probably head back in now." Brandon said.

~~

"She's in the room next door, your parents are there with Ava. Please be careful, I don't want you hurt anymore then you are." Levi said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2016, 6:07 pm

Caleb and Brandon return. The people are eating and still telling stories about George. In the middle of it all is Sarah. She loves to hear the stories. "Brandon, Caleb make sure you grabs some food and sit down."

~~~~

"Good then I will be killing two birds with one stone." Nathaniel stretches out his left shoulder. "Did Jasmine hurt her shoulder again?" He kisses Gywnn. "Would you like to see Jasmine with me?"
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2016, 7:04 pm

Both Brandon and Caleb did as Sarah told them to do. It wasn't long till they had made a plate and had become part of the crowd.

~~

Levi nodded his head. "He had to have more surgery on it. If you have a headache, I understand that she has a fractured skull and a slight concussion." He explained. "So please be careful."

Gwynns eyes get big. "Can we really go see her daddy? I'm worried about her. I can help you up, I'm a big strong girl."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2016, 7:22 pm

"Yes sweetie, just be patient with Daddy." Nathaniel helps her get down.

Levi puts her in a chair and has her hold Sawyer as he helps Nathaniel up. He grabs a robe for Nathaniel. "Now we have to be quiet when we visit Jasmine."

Gywnn help Nathaniel and they walk into Jasmine's room. He sees his parents and Ava with her. "How is she?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2016, 7:28 pm

Berenson walks over and pulls up a seat for Nathaniel. "I'm surprised to see you up so soon. I'm sure you could probably tell us more about how she feels right now." He said. He takes Sawyer from Levi so he can sit with Nathaniel.

"She has a slight concussion and they did surgery on her arm, but other then that we don't know what happened."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2016, 7:39 pm

Nathaniel left out the other parts of him that are hurting knowing it is private. "Well that will explain the headache and shoulder pains. She does need to heal though and that is what her body is doing? Does anyone else know she is injured? We will have to get back to Mallory's and I want to what I can or cannot say. People are going to ask what happened with me at least."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2016, 7:48 pm

"For right now I would tell them the minimal. I'm sure by now it might have trickled out that Jasmine has been injured. They don't know how bad though." Berenson said. He scratched his chin before talking again. "Let them know that you are fine and that everything is being handled here. If they ask questions just tell them you don't have answers for them." He explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2016, 7:56 pm

"Thank you. I will tell them what I know, which is nothing." Nathaniel looks at Jasmine, knowing they will have to talk when she wakes up. "I better see about getting released. Mallory's isn't going to run itself."

Madeline studies Nathaniel. "Take all the rest you need. Hey kids, who is in the mood for some food? Maybe we can get something in the dining hall."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2016, 8:05 pm

"Don't rush into things, son. Seeing as Jasmine suffered from a concussion, they may keep an eye on you to make sure everything is alright." Berenson said.

All of the kids raised their arms in the air and quietly squealed with delight. "Take them to eat and I will stay here." He said to Madeline.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2016, 8:18 pm

After getting some food the doctor shoos everyone out of the room. They all converge in the waiting room. Mallory and Jacobi show up as well with even more food. Later, Dr. Caprio insists they all get some rest outside of the waiting room.

~~~~~

After sharing stories, they clean up the mess for Sarah. She goes over to Brandon who helps her upstairs to her room. "If there is anything you want to keep, please let me know. I will see that you get it. Unless Caleb needs it for the farm." She lies down in her bed and falls asleep
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th February 2016, 4:44 pm

Winston has rode two nights hard. He is tired and he knows if he doesn't stop soon, his horse will die. He's glad the house is just up the river bend. He gets off his horse at the door and falls. He takes a deep breath and shakes his head his legs are wobbly as he walks.

Winston knocks on the door hard and Caleb opens it as Winston is about to hit the door again. "Whoa there, be careful there. Can I help you?" He asked.

"I ...I have a message for King...King Brandon..." Winston said.

"Hold on I'll get him." Caleb said. He rushed upstairs to find Brandon finishing getting dressed. "You better hurry up, someone is here to see you." He said.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th February 2016, 6:07 pm

Winston's eyes follow Caleb as he goes upstairs. Melody offers him a glass of water. "Thank you so much." He drinks from the glass keeping an eye on the stairway. He knows he looks rough. He only hopes that Brandon will not be upset at him.

He sees Brandon and bows to him. "Good morning Majesty, I am sorry for intruding on your visit. It is an emergency." He hands Brandon the letter that Brandon wrote and waits for his reaction.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine is still unconscious, but her physical wounds are slowly improving. Her family is taking turns watching over her. The investigation of their room is done and they are working on the evidence. Daniel was questioned seeing that he was the one who found her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th February 2016, 6:19 pm

Brandon takes the letter from Winston. “Take a moment to get a little rest, Winston.” He said. He opens the letter up and reads over it. He begins to panic slightly. “Do you know what happened, Winston?” He asked. He looked at his uncle. “I have to go…Something happened to Jasmine while I was gone.” He said.

“I don’t know your majesty. I only came with the message her father gave to me.” Winston said.

Caleb looked at Brandon. “What happened?”

“I don’t know. All Berenson said was that I need to come back as soon as possible that Jasmine had been assaulted. If He sent the message, it must be more.” Brandon said. “I need to pack and leave.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th February 2016, 6:38 pm

Melody gasps. "Oh no, don't worry about anything, we will pack you up. Please have some food before you leave. We will get your things packed as you do. I know mom will want to see you before you go as well."

Winston looks at Brandon. The proposition of food and relaxing does sound nice. His horse is enjoying the break as well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th February 2016, 6:46 pm

Brandon has Winston get some breakfast and rest as well before he is ready to go. He has him get some rest before leaving as well sense he traveled for two days with no rest. After eating, Brandon says goodbye to his family and hugs his grandmother telling her they will be back next time as a family for a visit. He then leaves.

It takes Brandon two days riding nonstop before he makes it back to Moldova. He is tired and hungry, but the thought of Jasmine, drives him forward. He finally gets to the castle and rushes inside to find out what is going on. He walks in to see Daniel standing guard. “What happened, Daniel?”

Daniel cannot answer him because he feels guilty. “Dad is in the waiting room. He can tell you what’s going on.” He said. “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to protect her.” He said.

“Daniel, I’m not worried that you weren’t able to protect her, I’m sure you were able to do all you could for her. I will find out what’s going on.” Brandon said. He walked into the waiting room to see Berenson and Madeline in the room. “What’s going on?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th February 2016, 6:57 pm

Berenson looks up. "We don't know exactly what happened. We took Ava for the day and was just dropping her off. Daniel was the one who found her. She was beaten pretty badly and is still unconscious."

Dr. Caprio enters the waiting room. "I was told you arrived. Come with me Brandon, I can fill in the gaps." Dr. Caprio explains in detail Jasmine's condition. She tells him how she was assaulted. "She is going to need time and patience when she does regain consciousness. I told you this because you need to understand it. She is the only one at this point who knows who did this to her."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th February 2016, 7:36 pm

Brandon is horrified and angry. Who could have done such a thing to his wife? “Thank you for telling me, Dr. Caprio. She will need me to be there for her through this difficult time.” He said. He wiped a few tears from his eyes. He knows when he walks out of that room he is going to have to be calm and collected, but right now he is far from it. “Do you know how hurt she is?” he asked.

"Physically it is just bruises except for her head and shoulder. Mentally, I cannot even phantom." Dr. Caprio tells him. "I do recommend at the very least replacing the bed and rearranging the room."

Brandon nodded his head. “I understand. It won’t be easy, but I have to be there for her. When can I see her? Is she still passed out?” he asked.

"You can see her anytime. Yes she is still unconscious. I am not worried though, her body needs to rest." Dr. Caprio stands. "If you have any question, please let me know. I am here to support you and her."

“Thank you Dr. Caprio.” Brandon said. He gets up and shakes the dr.’s hand before walking out of the room. He sees the Lane’s sitting there and for a moment he feels like everything is his fault. Had he been here, she wouldn’t have been alone for this to happen. He then walks over to Jasmine’s room and opens the door. She is laying there on the bed, attached to the machines and everything. He sniffs and walks over to the seat. He sits down and takes her hand. “I’m so sorry Jasmine…I only wish I could have been here to protect you.” He whispered.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th February 2016, 8:01 pm

Jasmine feels someone touching her hand. Her eyes open wide and she jumps up. She is not fully aware of what is happening. Her eyes are panicked as she pulls away and somehow gets out of the bed. She goes to the closest corner of the room and huddles up. Her whole body is shaking.

Brandon is surprised when Jasmine jumped up. he panics himself as he watches Jasmine jump up. "Jasmine...Jasmine, it's alright, It's me, Brandon." He said. "Please, Jasmine, it's alright now." He said trying to cox her back to the bed.

Jasmine looks up and sees Brandon. Once she realizes it is him she clings to him and cries. For how long she does not know. Finally, she looks up at him. “I don’t care about diplomatic immunity, I want him dead.”

Brandon holds Jasmine as she cries. He runs his fingers though her hair to help calm her down. He caresses her cheek as she talks to him. He is puzzled for a moment. "Who did this to you Jasmine, tell me who."

Jasmine looks away ashamed. Barely above a whisper she answers. “It was Anton.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th February 2016, 8:08 pm

Brandon pulls Jasmine as close as he can and holds her. “Don’t worry, you are safe now.” He said. How could that bastered actually made it into the castle undetected? He would have a nice word with the guards as soon as he was able too. “I will do everything in my power to make him pay for what he has done to you.” He said. He looked up as he heard the door open.

“The alarms began to go off, is everything alright?” The dr. asked.

“Jasmine is awake.” Brandon said looking up. He stands up and picks Jasmine up as well. He then walks her over to the bed tiredly. He sits her down and then sits down beside of her. He takes her hand and squeezes it.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th February 2016, 8:43 pm

"Be gentle with her, Brandon, and welcome back Jasmine." Dr. Caprio goes over to her. "Now I want you to lie down and let me hook you back up. I would like to get an examination of you as well. Brandon, why don't you go and tell the Lanes she is awake. I will let you know when I am finished."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th February 2016, 12:19 pm

Brandon was as gental with Jasmine as he could be. He runs his hand through her hair. "Don't worry." He said. He then left the room.

Berenson turned around and looked up at him. "Did something happen? The Dr. ran into the room, but wouldn't let us in." He said.

"Jasmine woke up in a petrified manner. She is seeing the Dr now." Brandon said. He was still angry and upset about Anton.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th February 2016, 5:15 pm

Madeline looks up at Brandon. "Come sit down, you look exhausted. Did she say anything?" She looks over at Berenson worried.

Daniel stands by the doorway as well so see what Brandon has to say.

~~~~

Dr. Caprio takes her time with the exam. She is careful not to scare Jasmine more. "I want you to take it easy. You suffered some serious injuries and will be sore for a while. However since you live in the castle and Brandon is a healer, I may be able to release you from the room earlier. For now I want you here for at least another day or two. Your head wound was serious."

Jasmine is jumpy during the examination. She looks at the doctor. "I can't stay out of work, I have a country to run."

Dr. Caprio shakes her head. "Not for the next day or two. Brandon is back and he will help take care of your duties."

"Did you tell him anything?" Jasmine asks

"I told him about the injuries, all of them. He hasn't seen them though. He just got back. Now I want both of you to get some rest. Are you up for visitors?" Dr. Caprio asks.

"Yes, but not the kids yet. My head is killing me." Jasmine answers.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th February 2016, 6:40 pm

“I haven’t slept in two nights so that I could get here to find out what was going on. I was so worried about her.” Brandon said. He took a seat across from the Lanes. He wasn’t going to tell them everything and figured that unless Jasmine wanted them to know, he wasn’t going to be the one to tell them unless she gave him permission. “She didn’t say a lot, but she was definitely afraid. She did tell me who did this too her.” He said.

Berenson looked at Brandon and raised an eyebrow. “So she remembers? Who did it too her and what did they do?”

“Only the goddess will be able to save him when I find him…Anton will pay for his sins.” Brandon said with a cold voice.

He turned his head when the dr came out of the room. She walked over and puts her hand on Brandon’s shoulder. “Jasmine would like to see everyone, but right now she cannot handle the children being in the room. Please be gentle with her as she has been though a lot of trauma at this time.”

“The children are with Mallory and Jacobi. I’m glad now that we left them at the house earlier.” Berenson said.

They stand up and Brandon leads the way into Jasmine’s room. He walks around the bed and leans close to her. “I haven’t told them what happened.” He whispered to her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th February 2016, 6:53 pm

Madeline walks into the room "Hey sweetie, how are you?" She stands at the end of the bed.

"I have a headache, and my arm is strapped to my body again. However I am still alive." Jasmine tells her as she sits up. She looks in between everyone before looking at Brandon. "We need to get a telegram out to the other nations this one about Anton. He crossed the line this time."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th February 2016, 7:01 pm

“Right now I want you to concentrate on feeling better. The first thing I will do after leaving this room is to make sure telegrams are sent out to each nation asking for him to be handed over to us. I will even send one to the council of kings.” Brandon said as he tapped his finger gently on the bed.

Berenson can see the fear in Jasmine’s eyes. She never was a great hider of her emotions. “What did he do, Jasmine?” Berenson asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top