Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Dreams

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Your Dreams Empty Post Your Dreams

Post by JerriLeah7 25th May 2011, 1:45 pm

What dreams do you have before you enter the Gateway to Role-Play? xD

Post your dreams here! If you dare....keep it clean, people!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post Your Dreams Empty Re: Post Your Dreams

Post by Holsety 25th May 2011, 5:15 pm

I've had quite a few weird dreams lately, but I can't think of any right off hand. I think I had a Dissidia Final Fantasy related one the other night. XD
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 30th September 2011, 12:38 am

Um, well. A couple of recent dreams include one where I beat a girl up so badly that even teeth were bruised and I got ten days of in school suspension at high school, and that I tried to order egg tempura at the school cafeteria and ended up with an egg and bacon sub and when I realized that I didn't live there anymore, I just snuck out without paying.

So, you know, assault and theft.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th September 2011, 9:36 am

I've recently been having a few dreams of me being hugged by someone for some reason. My, my.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 30th September 2011, 10:14 am

That's a scary dream, sagiri. o.o Sercan, your dream sounds much more pleasant. xD
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th October 2011, 2:12 pm

I dreamed about helping my DM set up some artificial walls for some reason and ended up being surrounded by spiders. However, my DM saved me before I died, so I didn't wake up super freaked out...only a little.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 25th October 2011, 12:25 pm

There are so many weird dreams I had, I don't know which one to talk about. I guess the creepiest one was when either my grandfather or my uncle tickled me to the point where I couldn't breathe. I begged for him to stop, but he kept on tickling me. I never felt so violated
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 25th October 2011, 4:34 pm

A few nights ago, I dreamed that I had to go live in a house with this woman who was supposed to be Michael Jackson's mother. She stockpiled ketchup and she had a young child living with her who ate it by itself. Her freezer was full of ketchup. She told me that I couldn't put ketchup on anything that went in the microwave.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 25th October 2011, 4:43 pm

^ LOL.

The other night I had a dream where my mom and aunt swore that they had seen a wingless crow and a headless moose (that was still alive and walking around). I believed them about the crow, but I absolutely did not believe they had seen a headless moose.

So then we got in my aunt's car, my aunt was driving, my mom was in the passenger's seat, and I was in the backseat. My mom had a camera out and was determined to take a picture of the headless moose as we drove. When we got to our house, she showed me a picture she had taken where there was a small shadow on a house that kind of looked like a headless moose, but really could have been anything. XD
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 27th October 2011, 5:57 am

I had this really nifty dream this morning. Apparently, some guy that was supposed to be a villain, called the Green Day, I made friends with. He was like a guy in his late teens early twenties, laid back, and cool, but it seemed he didn't even want the rings he had that gave him his powers, but he was stuck with them because they wouldn't work for anyone else. He actually reminded me of my irl friend Alex, now that I think about it. There were two rings: one that basically was the equivalent of a green lantern power ring, and then a second that gave him green Iron Man-like armor. He let me try them on and voila! They worked for me, both surprising and pleasing him.

Unfortunately, I lacked control. I thought about making a fan and got a blob of blue-white light. So, he was trying to teach me how to focus my mind so that I could actually form shapes, and then his girlfriend showed up. Definitely late teens/early twenties as it was her mom dropping her off. But apparently, her mom knew me from when I had worked at a store. She had propositioned me and I had turned her down and not taken advantage of the woman and was always kind to her and it apparently had meant a lot. It was also about this time that I found out the rings would come back to my hand if I called them, but when they did, they reflected the wearer's true nature. So the metal glove that formed on my hand from the GL ring formed words on one of the fingers reading "honorable" and stuff.

It was a really cool dream and I woke up feeling good about myself. I wish I had more dreams like that more often! XD
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 3rd November 2011, 8:08 am

First, my dream started out that I was in some sort of arena. I don't know what was supposed to be going on there, but there were food stands everywhere and there were a lot of people. I wanted some food but I was afraid I didn't have any money, until I realized I had my bank card in my bra. XD

Me, my mom, and my aunt went down this tunnel in the arena and there they had this huge dude that I'm not really sure what he was there for, but he could lift the building off its foundation. XD

Then I was playing some video game that looked slightly like Seiken Densetsu 3, but it really wasn't it. XD I was exploring some creepy old building and I got locked in a room and couldn't get out of it until I finished all the enemies in it, which took forever. When I checked my character's stat screen, it looked like a DnD character sheet. XD

And then, as what usually happens in my dreams, I ended up in the game, though the house was all nice and not creepy anymore. I went exploring through it and most of the rooms were empty, until I came to a part of the house that looked like my grandmother's house. I went and peeked into the den, and there sat my grandfather, who's been dead for several years. He was sitting in a chair in front of a little TV that had a wood fire simulated on it.

I went into the room and sat down to his left. He looked at me and asked me what I was doing. I answered that I didn't know, and then he said that I'm on a journey, and he'll hold my hand and be with me through it. I started to cry, and then I woke up and was crying in real life.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 3rd November 2011, 8:55 pm

I had a dream that I was outside by a small pond with my brother and we were transporting giant tadpoles from a tiny pool into the pond. There were some squids in amongst the tadpoles and I was all, "What am I supposed to do with the squids? D:" and he told me to put them in the pond too so I picked one up and I decided that I liked how it was squishy and I even liked its suction cups.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 6th November 2011, 4:39 pm

I had a dream where a friend of mine was fighting some guy, but there was an alarm clock that wouldn't go off. The alarm was distracting the friend, so I put it on snooze. Later on, I woke up to find that I slept in and the alarm was off. o.O
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th November 2011, 8:41 am

The dream started off innocently enough. It was in some kind of cross of The Jetsons meet the Flintstones. The only thing I can really remember was that that cracked article I read stating that the fact that there was no grass in the future spoke of a terrible world came up in it and that Elroy was working on something.

From there it turned into a dream where Leah got kidnapped and I was trying to save her. I was using a local hood for information and it led us to this place where we had to keep jumping the fence cause there was a couple of Doberman Pinchers there. At one point I even pulled out a gun.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 5th December 2011, 8:30 pm

I recently had a dream where my laptop suddenly updated from Vista to Windows 7 for no apparent reason. It lagged for a little, but I was freaking out the whole time.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th December 2011, 6:54 pm

One time zombies from Plants V.S. Zombies dared me I couldn't finish the Plants V.S. Zombies game. We made a bet, if I won P V.S. Z they would leave me alone. If they won, they get to eat my brains.
I played it, and I won, and they were all like "DANG IT! I 'M REALLY HUNGRY!"

Another time is when I was at school without any pants and a deadly skeleton (named Bone-Eater) walked around our playground trying to kill all the kids. And I saw him and I ran away. I told my friend and she said she didn't believe me and then later I walked around and I saw him. He sings the words " Chew-bop-bop! Chew-bop-bop!" and he has a red bow tie and top hat. Hey was also a giant bobble head. And I got stuck in the sand (?) and I tried to punch him- but he ATE MY PINKIE. Then I woke up all freaked out and I went into my parents room running because I thought Bone-Eater would get me. (I heard a noise) It was my dog though...(Stupid Chewy!) But I went into my parent's room and screamed which made my dad scream. Then my mom woke up freaked out and told me to put on pants (Pantsless in realife, pantsless in dreams)

And a few days ago I had a dream about Drawn To Life (My fave video-game) and I was my hero (Jangles) and then Wilfre kidnapped Mari and then Jowee told me to find her. So then I went though a level and then walked on train tracks and then went in Wilfre's Tower Thing and then he kicked me out, then I went back (This process repeated three times) and then four some reason I hugged Wilfre (Eww) then he kicked me out the last time.
Then I (somehow)was in Pixie Hollow (Sunflower Gully) and the merfairies were evil because EKB (Evil Kid Bugs) was controlling them. So I stopped them then I went to school and everyone thought I was awesome, then our school bus crashed.

I have a crazy mind when I have (some) dreams.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 11th December 2011, 9:03 pm

I had a dream last night where I was a small-time actor all of a sudden (despite my total lack of acting skill), and while I was at my normal work making pizzas, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman came in, ordered a pizza, and then told me that I would be playing a small part in the next episode of Sherlock.

I got so excited that I woke up. XD
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 12th December 2011, 11:52 pm

Let's see, the other night I had a dream where I was in jail with one of my favourite hockey players. XD I have no idea why we were in there. I told him I'm a huge fan, but since I'm from Nova Scotia I'll probably never see him play in real life, so he let me take pictures of him making weird faces.

Then last night I dreamt I was writing the exam that I wrote today. I looked it over and saw it only had four questions that looked really easy and I was like wtf, the prof told us there would be eight questions. Then I noticed another page where the other four questions were, but they were all bonus questions. I wish the exam could have been like that. XDDD
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th December 2011, 7:16 am

I dreamed my crush in Real Life and Wilfre from Drawn To Life were fighting over me. It was so epic!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 13th January 2012, 9:01 am

One night I had a dream that the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games were real. XD I was in court at the prosecutor's bench, but I dunno who the prosecutor was. Edgeworth was the one on trial for something or other, and Phoenix was questioning him.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 25th January 2012, 10:22 pm

Last night I had a dream that somehow, I had gotten framed for murder. I and a few friends who supported me tried to sneak out of town and flee, packing our bags with Hot Pockets (yeaaah) and drove off in a minivan to a ski resort. One old lady who was trying to track us down followed us there, and approached us angrily telling us to get our butts back home and take freaking responsibility.

Anyway, I don't remember much, but jumping ahead I found out that Jim Moriarty from BBC Sherlock was the one behind it. I told the police, and so they arrested him, and reluctantly called me in to see if I could prove it was him. So I go in there and interrogate him, and notice that he's chained to the wall by only one hand, not two, and I didn't really notice this because hey, it was a dream. We were bantering back and forth, until Jim finally asks why the **** I think he's only chained with one hand - they think he's innocent and want him to be able to defend himself against 'evil' me. He then goes on about how he's gonna bring me down as well as all my stupid friends, and I lose it and punch him in the face. He starts yelling for the guards, and so I have to flee as now they are CERTAIN that I did it.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 26th January 2012, 7:45 pm

When I was little, I had a dream that I was sitting outside with my elementary school in the parking lot listening to some dude give a speech and there was this little glass figurine of a mushroom on a chair at the end of every row. I had no centre of balance or gravity for some reason, so I kept rolling and rotating and gravitating toward the mushroom and every time I did the dude was like, "Please don't touch Julius Caesar's 199th statue."

After the speech we got to eat Cadbury Creme Eggs and I was looking for my teacher.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 31st January 2012, 7:49 pm

The other night I had a dream that I came on GtR, but it was like it was a 3D room and I was inside it. The colour scheme was green and had a picture from a movie (can't remember for the life of me what it was) repeating the whole way around the room.

The different forum sections were but raised up from the floor to about waist-height. There were a few ones that don't really exist, like a section where a couple people were making characters for something or other. I remember getting really upset because I didn't remember seeing those new sections before and no one told me they were gonna be made. XD
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 1st February 2012, 6:47 am

^Trippy. O_o

Last night, I had a dream that I was hanging out with these random guys. We went to the liquor store and I bought vodka in a lotion bottle and one of the guys expressed extreme interest in it. Then, I changed my mind and thought I might buy wine instead. My mother was there buying a ton of wine (she actually doesn't like wine very much). She said it was for an event.

We left the store in a struck and the guy who was driving the truck parked us outside of a store called Attica (which is actually a legit store, not just my brain on Greece XD). The guy who had been asking me about the vodka did something to offend the owner and he came running out acting angry. The guy tried to apologize but the guy acted like he couldn't hear, so I elaborately mouthed "he's sorry about your store" and the guy nodded and then went in and walked around making these grunting noises. The guy I was with went in and apologized and the guy heard him and was like "Thank you." We decided that he was pretending to be deaf to make us feel guilty.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 2nd February 2012, 9:40 pm

I don't remember much of the details beforehand, but I do remember going on a car ride with a few classmates of mine. The driver was on a trail road, and drove pretty fast. Still, he managed to keep the car on the road. Then, he began driving even faster until he came up to a very sharp corner on the edge of a cliff. The car was much too fast to make the turn and flew off the cliff. It tumbled and rolled on the way down. I prayed to God I would survive, but deep down, I knew this may be the end. As the car kept rolling, I somehow got thrown out in front of the vehicle. I thought I was safe...until the care rolled on top of me. As soon as the car was on me, I woke up.

Never gonna drink tap water before bed ever again...
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top