Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Your Dreams

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Your Dreams - Page 2 Empty Post Your Dreams

Post by JerriLeah7 25th May 2011, 1:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

What dreams do you have before you enter the Gateway to Role-Play? xD

Post your dreams here! If you dare....keep it clean, people!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post Your Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Your Dreams

Post by EphPhoenix 4th March 2012, 8:36 am

Heavy dreams for a Saturday night. They comprised 3 with little random bits in between. Though the details are fading, they went like this:

The first one was horrid. Apparently, the Vietnamese had become a serious power and were invading neighboring countries--the shiny red mini-tanks they were driving were cool, though. Somehow, though, the US talked them into backing off, but then came the greater tragedy. There were MASS executions. We were leading people into these giant events in this stadium-like area to die. The thing of it was, though, it was like jury duty: you got selected to participate--though in this case it seemed mostly just watching. From there, they were suddenly moved to a higher platform where they were gassed en masse. It was "humane." I remember, though, us all being slightly exposed to the gas, and all of the people who had been there before saying this was the best one they'd been to cause the vomiting wasn't as bad... >.>

From there, there was kind of an interlude that had One Piece in it. It was cool when he turned his arms into these ginormous chains then propelled himself off of an island and back to his friends.

Then came the second dream. I was animal; I think a dog. Maybe a cat? Anyway, a cat I apparently had a past with had called for me. His mate was dying and he was saying that he'd owe me if I could save her. I couldn't. She was dying because she was pregnant and it was a hard birth. I remember, she popped out three kittens then was trying to clean up the blood around them, then writhed and went still. It was very sad.

The last dream was a little more light-hearted. The details for this one are very garbled, but an old couple had basically rediscovered their love for each other after a bitter tragedy in their lives (I think Hugo had an influence here... XD) but it culminated in that a younger couple they were friends with, the guy went and got a diamond ring for his love, but she wouldn't accept it. It wasn't a case of she didn't love him, but somehow taking the ring represented not being true to him. In any case, it was very romantic and sweet.

And that's it. XD
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2012, 11:08 am

Who may Hugo be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2012, 12:22 pm

my most recent dream I had was when i was at school and I got out of my last class late and I had to run all around the school to get to my locker and not get late for the bus other wise I would have to walk home witch I hate to do
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th March 2012, 1:07 pm

@Physis: Hugo is a movie that just came out on video. It was really good.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th March 2012, 3:00 pm

a few years ago i had a dream were a giant rat was chasing me around my apartment building and then suddenly one of my friends, Anna started chasing the rat around the building and then i stood in the entrance way to the apartments it was super weird and I surprisingly still remember it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th March 2012, 4:03 pm

last night I had a dream were i was wearing a magical twik don do uniform that who ever wore it with some type of bracelet would be able to fly, and then my parents didn't believe that I was able to fly in it so i went down in a basement and then went flying back up, weird isn't it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 6th March 2012, 10:51 pm

This afternoon I took a nap and toward the beginning of it I had a weird little dream. I dreamt I was walking through one of the buildings at my university and suddenly I heard the Mario theme start to play. I had no idea where it was coming from until I realized it was the ringtone on my phone. So I answered it and it was the building manager of the apartment I'm going to be renting saying the lease was ready to sign. XD

I then woke up and found I was very sleepily reaching out for my cellphone. XD
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th April 2012, 6:53 pm

i had a dream that the world was ending, and everyone was getting off of school and work to spend the last day of the world with there family's and when i woke up i thought, the world isn't ending thank goodness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th June 2012, 2:44 pm

the latest dream that i can remember is when i met up with my decieced pet watty and we played for a while in the office of my house (i have watty in my avatar he is the yellow cat).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanuki of Sweets 2nd September 2012, 11:10 pm

not to long ago i was daydreaming and i was in some kind of foggy place and fro some reason i had a tail and ears of a cat i wondered around and i found another me but this one seemed to be diffrent yet was really my inner feelings,the more and more i claimed he wasn't me the stronger i powerd his ego then he started attacking me, after that i blacked out and thats when i stoped day dreaming
Tanuki of Sweets
Tanuki of Sweets
Gateway Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th January 2013, 7:14 am

This is quite lengthy and deep Smile

I was home at my parent's place. I stepped outside and noticed it was a nice summer day. My brother came up to me and we chatted for a bit, a little while into the conversation I noticed a girl sitting on the other end of our porch. She looked like she was my age. She was very pretty; about a head shorter than me, with long brown hair and blue eyes. I asked my brother who the girl was and he looked at me puzzled and said "dude, she's pregnant". That seemed like an odd way to introduce someone, so I just responded with "alright?" My brother could tell I wasn't catching on, so he continued "You're the father." Completely bewildered, I said almost jokingly "That's impossible, I don't even know this girl." The girl seemed to take notice of this and tilted her head down sadly.

A good portion of this dream was me denying any connection to this girl. “There’s no way this girl is pregnant because of me, I would remember something like that” is what I kept telling myself. My Friend's talked to me about how I would feel about being a father and I would just brush it off. I did occasionally talk to the girl, but it was just awkward small talk and the pregnancy situation was the elephant in the room. The more people talked to me about it, the less I resisted and the more I came to almost accept it, despite not knowing the details. I went for a walk down my street to clear my mind and ran into my 2 childhood best friends, who I have not seen in a long time in real life. I explained the story to them, of what little I knew. They listened to every word as we made our way to my place and had some snacks and they ultimately told me that I should take responsibility.

I finally confronted the girl and asked her how this happened. She said she thought it was odd that I didn't remember. She herself didn't know how to handle the situation either and she was just as confused as I was. But in the end, I placed my hands on her shoulders and let her know that we can make this work. She gave me a smile as everything went white.

I was in a warehouse looking place, not really sure how I got there. I walked around for a bit and saw it was in pretty rough shape. I heard a noise and looked behind me… Water started pouring from the ceiling and the warehouse was starting to flood. I tried my best to escape but there was no way out. I was eventually underwater, but for some reason I could stay under without needing to breath. However, there was no time to relax because a blue monster came out where the water poured out from and it began to attack me. It was about 30 feet tall with 4 blue wings and a red sphere like thing on the front of it. It chased me through the warehouse, crashing through walls and stuff to get me until I was eventually cornered. It swam towards me and, with no other options left, I punched it. The beast let out a cry and burst into a shining bright light. When to the light disappeared, all that was left was the girl. She seemed like she was unconscious. Surprised, I swam toward her and as I came in close, she kissed me. The water started to disappear and when it was all gone we continued making out on the floor. She finally got up and started talking to me as if we had just met, like “hi there!” I finally realized that this was a flashback of how I met this girl. We didn’t talk for very long because with all the damage the monster caused to the building, it was starting to collapse. I grabbed her hand and tried to escape. We could hear people yelling outside. We tried to find an exit, but they were all blocked off. I took her to the 4th floor and saw an open window. With many close calls of being hit by falling beams and stuff, we finally made it to the window. We looked down and saw a crowd of people holding out a net, prompting us to jump. With no other choice, that’s what we did… And again, everything went white.

This was now clearly the future, as I was much older; around 45. I was sitting in the living room of a house I wasn’t familiar with. I saw a 20ish year old girl talking to the girl I met in the warehouse, who has also aged like I have. There were also 2 16-17 year old boys sitting on the couch beside me. The 20 year old girl said “Bye mom! Bye dad!” As she walks out the door. I eventually connected the dots and realized that I was married to the girl from this dream and we had 3 kids together. It just struck me as a moment of fulfillment and happiness that I can’t quite put my finger on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obviously I thought long and hard about this dream. A couple hours before I went to bed last night, I was contemplating whether I should just be alone for the rest of my life and not worry about relationships. But I feel like this dream was telling me not to give up. As some may know, I have a negative view about relationships. And I may put up barriers to block myself off from ever getting into one. But what I saw tonight shows that if I break that barrier (represented by the blue monster) I will open up and find someone.

Sorry about that, didn't mean to get all mushy and philosophical on you guys Smile. It’s just, it’s been a while since a dream has affected me this deeply. Thanks for reading!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st January 2013, 8:06 am

I had a dream that something bad was happening and a mime was trying to tell me, so I ended up somewhat playing charades with the mime, (which i'm not good at). The mime started talking with no noise, and i was trying to say what he was telling me. But then my dad woke me up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th April 2013, 9:08 am

The details are slipping, now, but last night I dreamed I had come across the Sword of Omens. Leah was somehow involved. Apparently, she had headed an excavation team and I was part of it. We uncovered Cat's Lair and I got to hold the Sword of Omens. And it worked! It changed from a small blade to a full sword at my will. I can't remember if I made it shoot any beams and I definitely didn't do the "Thundercats, Ho!" cry. But as far as dreams go, BEST ONE I'VE HAD YET. And I've dreamed of being freaking BATMAN before! XDD
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 26th June 2013, 3:32 pm

I had this dream last night that me and like a few other guys were holed up in this room, and for some reason or another people were trying to kill us (as usual, when are my dreams not violent). We all have guns, and we hold them off for a while and build a huge barricade out of like couches and stuff. It seems to let up for a while, so I end up stealing one of the dead guys uniforms so I can sneak out and see what's going on, while my buddies hold down the fort.

I discover when I'm gone they got ambushed, so I rush back in my disguise to see all our cover magically disappeared and only one of my friends has ammo left. I end up sniping the guys attacking them in the back and rejoin them, and I hole up behind a wall in the corner that's the only cover left. Next time I look out to shoot, some guy shoots me right in the throat. Weirdest part though, is that I seem to be fine - no blood or anything, but now I can't speak at all.

I feel like there was some deeper meaning to that last bit, but nope. No idea XD.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis0 26th July 2013, 1:36 pm

Shifting stuff going on in the dream, but what i remember was at first someone i haven't seen in a long time (year or so) was with me and we was getting really close, but then they were all of a sudden mean at the end and didn't like me. Made me sad when i woke up even tho it wasn't real.
Nemesis0
Nemesis0

http://www.goodreads.com/nemesis0

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 31st January 2014, 10:45 pm

I dreamed I was in the bed and that something was holding me there, like it was suffocating me and wouldn't let me up. I prayed hard to God that the demon would let me go and I mean I prayed hard. A few seconds later I opened up my eyes and it had gone.

The bad thing was is that I couldn't tell if it was real or not. I mean it felt so real. It scared me. I can't remember being the last time I was that scared.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top