Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Registration

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Kingdoms Registration Empty Three Kingdoms Registration

Post by JerriLeah7 25th November 2011, 7:57 pm

Three Kingdoms Role-Play
Manager: Leah7
Co-Manager: None

This role-play is going to be centered on two things: A fun plot and RP Improvement. In this role-play, each person will start out with a character that I create for them. This will help improve character development and character adaption skills. Over a little time, a sort of "transformation" will occur where each person will be able to use their own character that they create. Please note that this is a fantasy and survival style mixed RP.

The RP will consist of a medieval time period that consists of three kingdoms, three different cultures, and many fantasy/survival plot points. You will have plenty of time to adjust with your start character to the world around you before you use a character of your own creation.

This role-play will have several rules, including all of the rules that are mentioned in the RP Guidelines. If you haven't read them, read them before signing up. I want at least semi-literate posts, five to six sentences in the average post, and in paragraph style.

Additional Rules:

1) Do not ask me or my co-manager what's going to happen next.
2) When planning out your OC, make sure all weapons/accessories are approved by me.
3) When you have questions about the RP, feel free to text/call/PM/IM me with any questions you have, or post them via this thread.
4) If two people make a post near the same time and they conflict, make an effort to edit both posts, rather than forcing one person to replace theirs entirely. We all put a lot of effort in our posts.
5) If you have a problem with a character/Rper, contact the manager or co-manager. If you don't like either the manager or co-manager, this isn't the RP for you.
6) After you have been assigned a starting character/created your character, you must name an RPer in the role-play to use your character for you (if/when you become inactive in the RP) on your character layout. If you become inactive in the RP without having someone to use your character for you, I will move on without your character.
7) You may only have one character.

If you are interested in this RP and wish for me to assign a character to you, post here and tell me, as well as choose the gender that you want. The gender is the only choice that you will have in your starting character. Your original character that you create must have the same gender as your starting character, so please be sure you want the gender that you choose.

Thank you!
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Three Kingdoms Registration Empty Re: Three Kingdoms Registration

Post by xenolion 25th November 2011, 8:04 pm

Me me me!!!! A guy for me

Last edited by spectral on 25th November 2011, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 25th November 2011, 8:05 pm

Yeeeessssss me! Female please!
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 25th November 2011, 8:34 pm

Well I must say I'm not 100% confident at this, but may as well give it a try. Annnnd Male for a change, please !
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th November 2011, 8:37 pm

ME ME YEA IM PUMPED FOR THIS WOOT.. Female for me please!!
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 25th November 2011, 9:20 pm

Username: xenolion

Name: Tatren

Kingdom: Outer-Inlantria, in the wilderness away from civilization.

Weapon(s): Magical Chains

Description: Bald, 6'4, tanned, rough skin with tattoos covering his ENTIRE body. He wears hide and has odd, bright, amber eyes.

Personality/Back Story: Tatren knows nothing of civilization and little of the people involved in it. He has never before seen a woman and is only versed well in matters of survival, geography, and self-discipline. Though he is a rare breed of magic user, he is in no way easily seen as one at first glance. Tatren knows little of the common language, having only learned what he knows from travelers that pass by. He generally sticks to his forests, keeping an anti-social attitude and feeling no need to immerse himself into the affairs of those that dress, speak, and act so strangely and so far apart from nature.

Fun Tatren Quotes: "By the dirt I stand on, I will return to it only when I am good and ready."
"The sun and moon and stars are my guides. I need no others."

Username: LadyTwi

Name: Kilika Armstrong

Kingdom: Inlantria Capitol City

Weapon(s): Daggers, Bow and Arrow, Rapier, Dual-Handed Sword, Throwing Stars, Morningstar, and Whip.

Description: Black hair, brown eyes, 4'3 with a tiny build and thin build overall and usually seen in dark clothing, never anything bright.

Personality/Back Story: Kilika is one of the few people to live in Inlantria and not be magic-born. Though she has minor magical abilities to perform minor tricks, she has been unable to do anything further with her gift, purely from lack of interest. Though she is a charmer and can generally be liked by any (as she quickly can tell what a person does or does not like), she does not actually like people at all. In fact, she has another interest, one known only to herself. Kilika obsesses scientifically, emotionally, theoretically, philosophically, and hypothetically over death. It fascinates her to such a degree, that she simply cannot look away when someone is dying around her. It is rumored, even that she has indirectly caused a death or two simply to observe it. These rumors, of course, are far from proven to be fact.

Fun Kilika Quotes: "If you keep complaining about your life, Good Sir, I can kill you. Thus, your problem, and mine, will be solved."
"What do you believe is the meaning of death?"

Username: HikariKuragari

Name: Kameron Aardis

Kingdom: Aandrin

Weapon(s): Longspear (dual handed), Mordenkrad Hammer and Round Shield

Description: Blond hair, blue eyes, charming handsome face with well-muscled build, but slim at the waist. Obviously physically active and 5'8 tall.

Personality/Back Story: Kameron is a serious man, raised to be ready for responsibility, marriage, management, and leadership. He owns land with his father, who is the current Lord of the area, but whom may very well die soon, due to a terrible poison. Kameron hopes only to find a cure for his father before he dies, for he does not truly wish for a life of Lordship, most certainly not this soon. Though he is a serious man, well matured for his age and ready to take on any adventure, he is shy and not at all like a leader in any fashion. Women swoon for him, but he has no interest for them, feeling an attraction for men, instead.

Fun Kameron Quotes: "Sure, I'll lead the lands....to the fires of hades."
"Oh, grow up, this is not a time to be joking around."

Username: Luna

Name: Aelfrica Anwin, aka "Frica"

Kingdom: Brynom

Weapon(s): Shortsword and Kite Shield

Description: Pale, scrawny form with pale tans and peaches coloring in her clothes, which usually match her skin color. She has extremely long, dirty blond hair that she usually has placed up so that it doesn't tangle up. She likes to brush it a lot, though she is not vain.

Personality/Back Story: Frica is a kind hearted soul, open to say her mind to anyone, whether her words might hurt someone's feelings or not. Despite her bluntness, she is generally liked and well known, as she is an excellent, professional dancer. She has several, bright colored dresses specifically for dancing, but otherwise dresses quite plainly. Many will come to see her dance, mostly for the relaxing music and movement that she uses. Frica is agile and quick, graceful and elegant and is usually seen as such, whether in dance or not. Frica has no family and has the last name of her foster mother, who died years ago from a plague. Though she has always lived a lone, Frica has never been lonely, for she loves to interact with everyone and anyone around her.

Fun Frica Quotes:"A warrior I may not be, but a graceful death I can promise."
"Don't forget me, not in dance nor in soul."

Last edited by Leah7 on 25th November 2011, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 25th November 2011, 9:24 pm

Me! Flipping a coin, and... female it is!
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th November 2011, 9:35 pm

I have 2 things to say.

Firstly, I'd like a male character.

Second, OMAIGAWD LEAH YOURE ALIVE!!! I HASN'T SEEN YOU FOR EVUH! *glomps*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 25th November 2011, 9:45 pm

Username: Morgra

Name: Sirrah Thompleson, aka "Captain Sirrah"

Kingdom: Aandrin

Weapon(s): Lance, Javelins

Description: 5'7 with red hair, hazel eyes, and a lean, healthy build, wide hips, large breasts, and usually seen wearing elegant clothing when not sailing

Personality/Back Story: Sirrah is a fearless captain, capable of sailing for months at a time and surviving with only string and sticks! She has no fear of the ocean or any storms and hurricanes that plague it. She is outgoing, wild, and fears only a boring life. Though hardly lady like, she can occasionally be seen with more elegant clothing when not sailing. She does, however, always sleep in her cabin, whether docked or not. Sirrah is also a natural leader--usually seen with a loyal cohort, and she loves to be in charge. She is also one of the top strategic naval commanders for the naval forces of Aandrin and is well respected for her dedicated and effective work.

Fun Sirrah Quotes: "If you don't clean this ship properly, I'll use your head to mop it myself!"
"Pirates? What pirates? Last pirate I ever saw was under my foot, struggling to breathe."

Username: darkwaters93

Name: Darian Bentfort

Weapon(s): None.

Description: 5'3, chestnut, short hair and usually seen in brown, simple clothing. Young, having a frail, thin body.

Personality/Back Story: Darian is an energetic child, having no abilities as a warrior, but truly dreams of being one in the future. He has no knowledge of how to use any weapons or of any fighting styles, but he does like to watch fights and even pretends to be in fights on his own. Darian has a fun imagination, a good heart, and loves to help those around him. He is fun, happy, and enjoys cooking more than anything else. He is an orphan, but works his time away in the kitchens, feeding soldiers in return for their battle stories. He also has the tendency to speak/act before thinking, being brash at times and pretending to be much more skilled and tough than he really is.

Fun Darian Quotes: "One day, I'll have a HUGE battle scar!!"
"Nah, I can take 'em! All four of 'em with a hand behind my back!"

Last edited by Leah7 on 25th November 2011, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 25th November 2011, 10:10 pm

I'd like to join and preferably a male character for me.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 25th November 2011, 10:36 pm

Username: Skylar

Name: Brandt "Tank" Denson

Kingdom: Inlantria

Weapon(s): Staff, dual handed

Description: Massive, muscled build, 5'7 with light brown hair and always seen wearing magnificent, Inlantria robes

Personality/Back Story: Brandt is a top-class magic user, skilled in many things, including elemental spells and fighting in hand-to hand combat or using a staff. Although his staff is used for spells, it is primarily focused in battle, where Brandt deals massive damage from extensive strength training. Why did he train? For one purpose! To protect forever and be the ever-efficient bodyguard of Kilika, his truest friend and lover. Though he has no knowledge of her more death-inclined personality, he truly cherishes her and will do anything she asks, passionately and loyally. He is often affectionate and respected for his battle skills and defensive, protective abilities. (Mostly due to the fact that a warrior of any time is rare to find in Inlantria, lest they are travelers or tourists.)

Fun Brandt Quotes: "If you call Kilika one more nasty name, I swear this staff will find it's way so far up your rectum, you'll naught breathe."
"Kilika, love, don't go without me!"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th November 2011, 5:50 pm

I'll take a male character if we're still allowed to register.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 26th November 2011, 6:11 pm

Gotta join this! I'll take a female character to balance this out more.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 28th November 2011, 6:15 pm

Username: dreamlander582

Name: Sir Witack von Erdtantz

Weapon(s): Medium Crossbow (takes a while to reload)

Description: 5'8 with black hair and amber eyes--striking, handsome features and usually seen in leather armor with his family crest on the chest and right shoulder, along with a rich, velvety, green cape

Personality/Back Story: As a member of the high class, Witack is a man of wealth, greed, and pride. Though he has never troubled for money from the beginning, he is also a successful merchant, continuing to make profit that he doesn't need. He is also a polygamist, married to seven wives and re-naming each of them after a day of the week. Each bride is spoiled and adored by him, generally found following him wherever he goes, unless he is at his merchant stand. Well known by all in his hometown, he is well respected, for though he is greedy, he also never hesitates to help those that he finds loyal to his family.

Fun Witack Quotes: "Coin is not happiness, not platinum, gold, silver, nor copper, but it can help you buy what you need for happiness."
"Why more than one? Well, why not? Surely, I have enough love to go around to give to more than one woman and deny them such kindness."

Username: Kiseki

Name: Unknown -- Usually known as "The Sister"

Kingdom: Unknown

Weapon(s): Sai, Throwing Stars, Caltrops, Katars (punching daggers)

Description: White Hair, Eye color unknown due to a bandana over her eyes, 4'9 with a lean and sinewy form, always seen in metal chain that oddly makes no sound and seems not to slow her movement (is also usually seen with a white dog that has bright, yellow eyes)

Personality/Back Story: The sister, the incredible assassin known to all and feared by many, especially political figures, has a secretive past, secretive identity. No one knows what the sister looks like, nor what she does when she isn't killing for hire. It is known, however, that the sister has killed in any of the three kingdoms, and will kill without hesitation for the right price. These things, however, are all general rumor--who knows what the "Sister" really is? Does she refuse to murder women and children? Kill for pleasure? Kill out of malice?

What the Sister knows of herself, however, is that she is blind, blinded by a man that would have her life. When she isn't murdering for coin, she is hunting for him, searching relentlessly so that she may finally kill or be killed. That is what life is, after all, a simple (or not so simple) game of survival. She has never lived without being the prey or the predator and she knows nothing of a friendship or companionship or even of family. She knows how to kill, how to listen, how to deflect weapons with a sai by instinct, how to immediately find the vital areas of the human body, and how to blend in with the shadows as if they were a part of her.

Traveling with her is her only life companion, the white dog she silently calls "Vision," for he sees for her. He knows how to make the right sounds to alert her and guide her through her paths, though she has mostly memorized the sounds and geography of the Three Kingdoms. Yes, the Sister knows, the Three Kingdoms are her playground, and though she respects it for all it has given to her from her hunts, it is also her property, she owns it, commands it with her heart. All nature, though wild and feral, is balanced and predictable.

Fun Sister Quotes: None
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th November 2011, 7:52 am

:D Could I please join as a male character please?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 29th November 2011, 11:02 am

Most certainly!! Here you go:

Username: Oliveresco

Name: Kaid Mierdon

Kingdom: Brynom Capitol City

Weapon(s): Longsword, Tower Shield

Description: Long, auburn hair, usually seen in his Knight's armour with the King's family crest engraved on his chest plate. He is a member of the Knights of the Round--honoured in all of Brynom! This is clear, not only by his armour and steed and company, but in his eyes, which shine with such green cleverness and bravado.

Personality/Back Story: Kaid is a man that fights not only for his King and Queen--whom he knows personally--but fights for honour, justice, and the protection of the people. At least, that is what everyone knows of him. He has always shown the utmost devotion to those that he leads and follows and he has never hesitated to protect the citizens of the capitol city of Brynom.

Unknown to his comrades, however, is that Kaid's family, the entirety of it, was murdered in a massacre long ago lead by the Kingdom of Brynom and by King and Queen Syla, who still rule the Kingdom now. Does he bear hatred towards the murderers of his family? Or has he long forgiven, and come to cherish them? That is something only he knows, and something that may or may not be revealed over time.

Fun Kaid Quotes: "Honour is not wearing your fanciful armour, soldier. I suggest you look into a more efficient attitude towards the citizens around you. Weapon and shield do not make you superior."
"By the ancestors, I shan't fail any quest given, that is my word as a Knight of the Round."

Last edited by Leah7 on 29th November 2011, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th November 2011, 11:18 am

hey thank you for spending time on writing the character leah , im really sorry but i dont feel comfortable roleplaying as a religious healer, iwas hoping i you could please change this thank you and sorry for wasting your time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 29th November 2011, 11:21 am

That's a shame, Oliveresco, as the point of my making a character for you at the beginning is to help you take a step out of your comfort zone and learn to improve using another's character for them when they must be absent.

However, if you are quite adamant, I have no problem making another, more suited character for you, as I still have several remaining in my list. Would you prefer a spell caster or warrior? =)
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th November 2011, 11:24 am

thank you allowing me to change my character and giving me a choice i appreciate it. in answer to your question i would prefer to be a warrior of male gender
thank you again for letting me change and sorry for the inconvenience
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 29th November 2011, 11:38 am

The previous post should now show a different profile than the previous character. =) If you have any objections, feel free to let me know.

If you have any questions, you have but to ask in the discussions thread and I'll answer any inquiries that you may have.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th November 2011, 11:44 am

thank you for making the changes i have no objections
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 29th November 2011, 5:35 pm

Put me down for this rp.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 29th November 2011, 6:02 pm

Username: EphPhoenix

Name: Rebecca Pendrik

Kingdom: Inlantria

Weapon(s): None (Healing Wand)

Description: 5'5 with brown hair and green eyes, usually seen in white, religious robes of Inlantria stylization.

Personality/Back Story: Rebecca heals all that she can, both magically and scientifically. She learns all that she can about herbs and other methods of medicine, and will never hesitate to heal the sick or save a life. She also abhors violence. If a death can be avoided, she will do it. Throughout her years of living, she has known only that of making peace, avoiding confrontation, and helping others. She is blatant of her religion in following her odd Inlantrian deity, no matter which Kingdom she is called to as a doctor--and she is called to many, both by royalty and commoners alike, for her unique skills in medicine.

Fun Quotes: "No life can be priced by they eyes of man. Only by the eyes of the Deity of Life -- Yuri."
"Be patient. Pun intended."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th December 2011, 10:20 pm

I can has a join please? Female

Last edited by MechanicalAngel on 10th December 2011, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th December 2011, 10:28 pm

Sounds fun, can I have a female character please? Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top