Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword & Shield

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sword & Shield  - Page 32 Empty Sword & Shield

Post by JerriLeah7 11th August 2012, 4:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

xenolion & Leah7, HikariKurgari & MethosArchaic, Red & EphPhoenix, Artorious & Leah7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain -- Unit Maka'i
Micia Altiere
Maive Rathlea

Ensen -- Unit 271 (Maka'i) under Captains Rathlea & Altiere
Victoire Z'Tan
Shawn R. Beret

Valen Logrin
Kresimir Jehan Wymond

Captain -- Unit 391
Captain Adrian Luthar
Captain Alwilda Caldwell

Ensen -- Unit 391 under Captains Luthar & Caldwell
Kalika Ayade
Zeran Thormod

Ryan Oakshield
Adelaide D'Aramitz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maive steps through the wall at the end of the unit's line, the gate closing automatically behind her. The Kurian roars with fury as it throws itself up against the wall with its weight, making the thick, stone wall almost seem to rattle, seemingly as revenge for its prey's escape. The gate clangs from the disturbance and she gestures to the top of the stairs that lead to the wall's upper ledge.

"Get up there and get on top of it!" She screams, "If you have anything ranged, I suggest you use it. Now!"

A few loose bricks tumble down on the Kurian is it rights itself. If it keeps this up, their wall won't last much longer. They need to finish the fortification work on the walls, or else there won't be any walls to fortify. Thankfully, the other two nearby Kurians are interested in other things, rather than their weakened wall.

"Logrin, I need lots of rain! Those fuckers are on a hill, make it beneficial!" Maive orders as she follows her unit up the wall, "Ayade, get up front, use your shell to protect the wall!"

Logrin snaps his fingers, calling for her attention, She looks his way impatiently, "Captain, you sure? It'll set the dirt work back behind by a few days, at least."

The two Kurians in the distance realize the weaken state of the wall, thanks to their close friend. She looks at their advance with hesitation. "Do it. We'll buy you the time you need...there are no allies out there, but they may have reinforcements by the time you're ready."

"Thormod, use your flame strike on this one!" She orders as the Kurian rears back to hit the wall again. "Everyone else, ranged weapons at the ready and fire at will!"

Last edited by Leah7 on 29th March 2013, 2:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Sword & Shield  - Page 32 Empty Re: Sword & Shield

Post by JerriLeah7 8th June 2013, 11:40 am

Due to lack of responses and those leaving, S&S is now closing indefinitely. If you wish to know what happens in the plot, I'll be happy to tell anyone that wishes to know, so feel free to ask.

Fare well, S&S. You will be missed.

==> Topic Locked & Moved to the Archives
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top