Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II - Page 2 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Post by Guest 14th September 2012, 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: Open]

The sprite buzzes down in front of Olivi's face, and she giggles as it tickles her before it opened a message from Lieutenant Gail.

MISSION: DISPERSE AND SCATTER

Thank you, operatives! This is Lieutenant Gail of Senya. Major Acron would like to personally thank Rina Fhang for her intelligence that the scientists would be performing a raid there on that day. He would like to award her with a Spirit of Valor for the information that would lead to many magicians and citizens being saved. In addition, he has received word of Olivi's summoning. He would like to discuss this new ability with her at her earliest convenience.

Returning to base camp will not be an option, unfortunately, not now. Even after the dispatching of the science raid party (with minimal casualties, the message might add), there are more things to do. This sprite contains information about a short mission intended to improve relations with the citizens of Miquelon. Think of it as a bonding experience, except with real people. Recent intelligence shows that Magicians unhappy with the state of the country being "culturally oriented" are rallying now at Caspian Square. The intent of this rally is still being developed, but this uprising has to be quashed at the root. Your mission is simple. Either get the citizens to disperse or apprehend the ringleader. If the citizens retaliate with magic, DO NOT FIRE BACK. REPEAT. DO NOT. FIRE. BACK. Get Olivi to set up a barrier with her potions.

USE OF FORCE IS UNAUTHORIZED ON CITIZENS. USE OF FORCE THAT IS ABLE TO INJURE IS NOT AUTHORIZED ON LEADERS. USE OF FORCE IS AUTHORIZED ON SURPRISE GUESTS WITH INTENT TO INJURE.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II - Page 2 800px-Piazza_della_Signoria
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Post by Guest 1st October 2012, 8:56 pm

[ATTN: Aliah]

Olivi celebrated a little bit. This was the easiest mission ever, but she did NOT expect Aliah to lift her up like that. "Holy cow, you're strong!" Not really, when she thought about it. A small girl like her was easy to lift up, though she did have a few potions left... and what she felt was a slip of paper that she did NOT remember putting in her back pocket. A sprite buzzed by and noticed the two, stopping by the two to display people who are now off duty... that included them! "YAY, WE'RE ALL OFF DUTY!" Her exclamation quickly turned back into a withdrawn, shy personality, as she walked with them back to home base...

[ATTN: Ravenna, Kada]

Gail finally caught up to her... "Oh, praise the Elements, you're still alive." She sighed and hugged her, something common amongst Correia's friends. Gail had lost many a friend to the scientist scourge, so seeing Ravenna made her feel better. Somehow, though, Gail could feel something different about her... a swagger, a personality change. "I'll take you home personally, how's that?" Turning to Kada, she smiles and scratches her right behind the ear. "You're dismissed, remember to go get your medal from the Major."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Post by Guest 1st October 2012, 10:32 pm

Sly gave a bark of acknowledgement and ran back to the others. Catching up quickly, and then slowing down so she could join them on the walk back to base. She stayed transformed though, knowing that once she changed back she had only about ten minutes before she had to recharge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st October 2012, 10:52 pm

{Attn: Gail, Sly}

Ravenna clenches her eyes shut as Gail hugs her. Now Gail is a wonderful person, but Ravenna doesn’t think she can handle her right now. “Yes I am just fine Gail. Oh thank goodness you were able to find those scientists. I only hope their plans to kidnap were thwarted before they dragged any magicians to the alleyways.” Ravenna returns her hug. “I know how bad the situation is with them.

Ravenna looks down at Sly. “A medal, congrats. Well thanks for the company, I am thankful for it.”

Ravenna rubs above her eyes again. “Thank you for walking me home Gail. I have a killer headache that I must get rid of."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th October 2012, 9:02 pm

Sly weaved her way through the complex towards the Major's office. She got a few odd stares from those around, but, then again, it wasn't everyday people saw a giant black wolf. There was also a good chance that if you didn't know Sly personally, you wouldn't know it was her. She arrived at the Major's office and lightly scratched at the door, waiting to transform back until she absolutely had to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th October 2012, 5:09 pm

[ATTN: Sly]

Romulus was an easily amused man. When he heard the scratching on the door, this was a period of time in which he was amused. "Oh, I wonder who THAT could be?" He says to himself with a rather hearty laugh. His long grayed beard shook on his torso, bouncing up and down as he opens the door for the wolf-person thing. "Hello, Rina. Congratulations, by the way. I only have so many of these things to give away, but you just happened to get one!" Another hearty chortle escaped his mouth as he motioned for her to sit... well, anywhere. She was a dog. "Feel free to curl up by the fireside as we chat. I've never talked to a dog before, so you'll forgive me for my... odd mannerisms. I'd have offered you a bone by now, but I'm fresh out of those. Necromancers haven't been doing their jobs lately."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th October 2012, 5:05 pm

Sly walked in and gave the major a bow, "I apologize, I would transform, but as you know, it would give us limited time." She walked over and curled up by the fire, making a noise that could only be the equivilant of a laugh when he mentioned his necromancers. She kept her ears alert, and gave a respectful nod of her head, "And you honor me Major, I do not believe I deserve such a great thing as a medal. I have only done my job."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2012, 6:54 pm

Romulus gave a hearty laugh to his top spy. That's definitely how he viewed it and he was glad that it was that way. Sly was easy to talk to, and that made her an easy spout of information. "Tell me, do you know where Sinclair has been?" He strokes his beard with his staff in another hand. Romulus had the look of a fifty-year old, with his skin still rather youthful, though there were obvious signs that he was rapidly approaching his elderly years. "She hasn't reported back and her sprite's been missing from here." Sly had, in fact, heard from her, though she was not sure of how bad things were now that they had been compromised. Sly did not know that they were compromised yet either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2012, 7:37 pm

Sly thought for a moment, thinking her thoughts in a slow, kinda of listing manner, "Well, I heard from Sinclair... Something about a new recruit on the science side... And last I was actually in St. Pierre she was still secretary for the base... Um... Wait! She sent me a sprite earlier! It's message was coded, which is unusual, but..." Sly produced a piece of paper. "I apologize, with the two missions, I hadn't had time to decode it yet."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2012, 8:35 pm

He grabbed the piece of paper from Kada's mouth... slobbery. "You know, you could have just pointed me to it rather than putting it in your mouth..." Ew. He quickly looked at the code, with eyes sliding back and forth, back and forth, backwards and forwards, up and down, and so on, so forth. Those eyes, if Sly perceived carefully, were practicing magics of his own device, one that no one else could practice. His eyes slide around again, getting a second look with a different magic. The first one put all the code into alphabetized form, and then in a numeric form. He was just hard-cracking all the code, and gasps.

"Oh, dear."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th October 2012, 8:42 pm

Sly's ears went back apologetically, "Sorry, I don't really think about it." She watched the major perform his magic, trying to decode the message. She gave a small yawn while she waited, decoding messages always took some time. She watched as the major seemed to get a little agitated, and when he finally spoke up, all he said was 'Oh dear'. Her ears perked up and she immediately became alert, "What happened?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th October 2012, 8:59 pm

"This is horrible news..." Just then, a blue and white sprite whizzed into the room, informing the Major of the sole survivor of their former base, as he had been informed of by Sinclair. A quiet whisper began to spin into existence, with Romulus' mouth barely moving. His mind runs into overdrive, as he pushes his body to pull something into existence. Romulus begins to organize some of his more outdated books into a coherent lexicon of information, being handed to Sly. "I'm sorry, but there's more for you to do... and this is a huge undertaking. Miss Simon will update you, and you have to leave as soon as possible. Our friend, Sinclair, has been compromised."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th October 2012, 10:34 pm

Sly stood up and sighed, shaking her self off a bit. If she knew that everything was going to end up like this, she would have chosen something more practical to shift into. She could shift into another animal, but she would prefer not too, since she would have to sleep longer afterwards. What made it more complicated is she couldn't stay shifted for more than twenty four hours, she would get stuck, and as soon as she changed back, she would only have ten minutes before her body forced itself to rest.

She gave a quick bow of her head, "Just tell me what you need." This was bad, if Sinclair had been compromised, there was a good chance others had as well. Wherever this mission led, she would have to be careful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th October 2012, 7:23 pm

Romulus sighed. He did not want to push his spy so hard, and really, she didn't need to. Knowing that his daughter was not conscripted in the army yet, he had sent her on the mission already. "There is no rush, I've already sent someone I trust very well. Please, rest first..." Romulus nods and sighs, one of both great relief and anxiety. It was not often that Rhea had a mission for her own, and she got a little... loony when she had one. It's all a game to her.

Romulus also knew that Sly would not sit down and go over. "Resting is not an option, it's an order. My daughter has a full grasp on the situation."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th October 2012, 10:34 am

Sly paused and then gave a bow. The major knew her too well. She turned and walked out, and back through the base, stopping when she reached the courtyard. She found a rather large tree, and standing under it, she transformed back. Climbing up into it's branches, she found a comfy spot and fell asleep.

[6 HOURS LATER]

Sly woke up and gave a stretch, looking up to see the position of the sun. She swung herself down from the tree, ready to report back to the Major. However, it was then she realized that she was still in her business disguise. She headed for her locker, and changed into a normal outfit. 'Ugh,' She thought to herself, 'I don't wanna sleep in nice clothes again.' She headed back up to the office, and lightly announced herself, waiting for him to say she could come in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th October 2012, 8:28 pm

Six hours later, Romulus was conducting an intriguing experiment with some wind and water, working a mist up. He didn't really want to lose any of this mist, so he didn't want to open the door for anything at this point. Right now, he had saturated the air and wrote down his data every time he made new mist, almost like a scientist would. In most ways, he was a magician, but he definitely did science in his spare time. The knock on the door was bad, he didn't want to lose all of this steam... did he leave the door unlocked? CRUD, he did, and Sly could easily enter and ruin the entire experiment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st October 2012, 10:50 pm

[whomever]

Christabelle crouched behind the dumpster in the dark alleyway. Her stomach rumbled in hunger. She had no idea what had been going on earlier...all the noise and ruckus...and people. She had remained hidden from it all. Now, it seemed to have died down a little bit. It wasn't as crowded or loud. She would wait just a little longer...before she'd leave her hiding spot and search for something to eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st October 2012, 11:51 pm

(Attn. Acron, Christabelle)

Sly could hear the Major moving around, so she knew he wasn't out. However, she didn't want to disturb whatever important matter he might be attending to. "Um... Major... I know you're busy so just send for me when you're done. I'm going to go walk around town in the mean time. And maybe get some food." There, that settled that matter. She headed back down and out of the base, the commotion from their earlier endevors had settled, and she could throughly enjoy the nice day. She was walking near the town square when she saw a girl emerge from one of the darker alleyways. The girl looked ragged and skinny, and it immediately struck a soft spot with sly. She remembered her earliest days amidst humans, she had struggled just as much. Rina cautiously approached her, not wanting to scare her, "Excuse me," sly wasn't entirely sure what to say, "Can I... help you with anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd October 2012, 11:51 pm

[Sly]

Christabelle yelped and jumped back against the metal dumpster when she heard the voice talking to her, hitting her elbow on the hard surface. She winced, and grabbed her elbow as it throbbed in pain. She looked warily at the girl who had startled her.

"N-no...I'm okay...but...thanks..." She said softly. She didn't want to seem needy, and it wasn't in her nature to ask for help, and regardless of that...she trusted no one.

Last edited by Rika on 24th October 2012, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 23rd October 2012, 6:49 pm

[ATTN: Sinclair]

Duo walked calmly down the road, listening. She was being quiet now, and so he switched his vision over to infrared, scanning the darkened alleys as he passed, searching for some sign of life.

How could you possibly lose her? All that work I put into your frame -

Thanks, Andy. Not helpful. Matthew ignored his partner's irritated voice in his head, turning his gaze down another alley -

There. Someone hiding there. He stopped short, and swiftly he reached inside his coat and pulled out a gas bomb, pulling the pin and throwing it inside the alley, bringing up one hand to cover his mouth and nose.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd October 2012, 8:32 pm

[ATTN: Sly, Christabelle]

It was a crisp, cool 18 degrees celsius. By now, most of the clamour had died down and the scum of Miquelon appeared. They were nameless and faceless for the most part, mostly because their faces were covered by masks and their masters ambiguous, if not nonexistent. The night of Miquelon, yes, buzzed with regular life in terms of restaurants and other fun things, but there was also the underworld... and being in dark alleyways would definitely not help any. Especially with darkness shrouding the few magicians that were degenerates in society...

Black masks, they were called. They were whispers in the night. Whispers that couldn't be seen and warriors that had only one motivation: money and power. A gauntlet clenched, and black masks swooped down, all rather seductive and sexy with magic and strength. "You're in Black Mask territory..."

[ATTN: Duo]

Sinclair heaved and wheezed. Holy crap, this guy was fast, and she couldn't even land a hand on him. She needed a plan, and fast. For a moment, breath returned to her lungs, and she relished the oxygen that came with it. A clatter of metal and shelf was heard, and Sinclair widened her eyes. She had to get out of here. But how... How?!? She could feel that she didn't have enough power to blast a hole out of here, and there was no exit. Sinclair only had one option.

She made a mad dash for him, flipping above him with acrobatic skill and tapped him on the shoulder, activatiing her magic. If all went well, he would be under her spell. She then feels more magic... enough to at least run the heck away with the Power of Love.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 23rd October 2012, 9:02 pm

[ATTN: Sinclair]

Duo's eye's widened as she raced towards him, not away, and as she leaped over him he leaned back, but not quite far enough to avoid her tap on his shoulder.

He turned as she landed, and hesitated. She's actually kind of hot...

He froze for a moment as she took off away from him. You're kidding. Anderson's consciousness burst through for a moment. Dang it, Matt, keep those feelings to yourself. What, have you never seen a pair of breasts before? he added, sounding disgusted as he felt Matthew's infatuation bleeding through their linked consciousness. I'm taking over.

Hey-

Anderson seized control, setting them back in motion, and racing off after the girl.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirron 23rd October 2012, 9:10 pm

Changed Gender Character Is Now A Guy

{Sly and Christabelle}

Draoi enters the city having just narrowly escaped his home in the forest. Those scientist just have no mercy all he was doing was peacefully living alone in the woods. He would make them pay.....every last scientist would pay for there treachery against nature.

Not knowing who to trust he quickly entered the ally ways hiding as he headed towards his families residence. As he entered a particularly dark ally she notices a young woman speaking to a rather skinny girl, but before he could react he heard someone say, "You're in Black Mask territory..."

Quickly remembering the rumors about the Black Masks from when he was growing up in the city he quickly slams the butt of his staff onto the ground. Quickly a fog as thick as pea soup starts spreading from the ground around the butt of his staff after a few moments the ally was full of fog but she knew it would not last and it would not protect them for long. All he was left to do was to turn around grab the girl and shout to the young woman, "Run!"; which caused her to lose focus on the magic and the fog started to quickly evaporate.

Quickly glancing at the girl he uttered a simple question, "Can you run on your own?"

Then looking over at the young woman he asks, "Do you know of anywhere safe to hide out nearby?"
Phirron
Phirron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th October 2012, 10:36 pm

[Sly, Draoi]

"You're in Black Mask territory..." Came a voice as figures landed all around them...and then suddenly there was a thick fog that engulfed them. She could barely just make out the girl, and a figure of someone holding a staff.

She wasn't sure what was happening, but she felt scared. She hadn't been in this town long, and had no idea who the "Black Masks" were. Her heart beat fast. She was frozen to the spot, unable to move. She had worked so hard to avoid conflict for such a long time, and now...she found herself facing it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th October 2012, 11:53 pm

Sly gave out a laugh, which was rather misplaced amidst the current atmosphere. It would seem the the Black Masks had forgotten her, and everything she had done for them. Though, to their credit, she had grown a lot since she left her old life for the military.
Six years ago the night life of Miquelon had welcomed her as one of it's top members, and as one of the greatest thieves the city had ever seen. She had been a faceless wonder, never revealing herself, and know only to the general population as Shadowfox. The black masks had hired her many times during that period to steal various objects of power and wealth. It was a large part of why she was a spy now.

Sly stood up tall and approached the Masks, a hint of a smile on her face, "My friends, do you not recognize me? Is six years so long that you have forgotten everything I ever did. If not for me, I doubt you would still hold as much power as you do." She motioned to the newcomer to lead the young girl somewhere safe. She would follow their scent later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th October 2012, 8:36 pm

[ATTN: Sly, Christabelle, Draoi]

The group sharpens their eyes and shoots them straight at Sly. "Oh, we know you..." One of them drops down with a metal glove, grabbing Sly's hand. The angry thieves were not going to take that as an excuse, especially considering what had happened after she left. "You left... People don't just LEAVE the masks." Some of them noticed the two getting away, and immediately pursued them, enhancing their eyes. These were the chasers, magicians who enhance their bodies to superhuman capabilities... the ones who were left circled her, six of them. They were menacing AND skilled, something that Sly knew very well.

[ATTN: Duo]

Sinclair panted and sweated, glad that she had escaped him for the time being... continuing to run, though, she didn't stop until she reached a bar. Easy pickings, time to take on a little bit of her magic. She entered and cave a svelte, smooth smile to the bodyguard, caressing his cheek and getting him to gaze at her well-shaped bottom. She could feel her body getting stronger and her senses more acute... Some of the guys weren't interested and talking amongst themselves, but those who were watching were hooked... what a catch. Two or three "conversations" later, she felt far more refreshed, feeling the pressure get to her. She zipped out the back, hoping that they weren't back there waiting for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum