Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Post by Guest 14th September 2012, 8:00 pm

[ATTN: Open]

The sprite buzzes down in front of Olivi's face, and she giggles as it tickles her before it opened a message from Lieutenant Gail.

MISSION: DISPERSE AND SCATTER

Thank you, operatives! This is Lieutenant Gail of Senya. Major Acron would like to personally thank Rina Fhang for her intelligence that the scientists would be performing a raid there on that day. He would like to award her with a Spirit of Valor for the information that would lead to many magicians and citizens being saved. In addition, he has received word of Olivi's summoning. He would like to discuss this new ability with her at her earliest convenience.

Returning to base camp will not be an option, unfortunately, not now. Even after the dispatching of the science raid party (with minimal casualties, the message might add), there are more things to do. This sprite contains information about a short mission intended to improve relations with the citizens of Miquelon. Think of it as a bonding experience, except with real people. Recent intelligence shows that Magicians unhappy with the state of the country being "culturally oriented" are rallying now at Caspian Square. The intent of this rally is still being developed, but this uprising has to be quashed at the root. Your mission is simple. Either get the citizens to disperse or apprehend the ringleader. If the citizens retaliate with magic, DO NOT FIRE BACK. REPEAT. DO NOT. FIRE. BACK. Get Olivi to set up a barrier with her potions.

USE OF FORCE IS UNAUTHORIZED ON CITIZENS. USE OF FORCE THAT IS ABLE TO INJURE IS NOT AUTHORIZED ON LEADERS. USE OF FORCE IS AUTHORIZED ON SURPRISE GUESTS WITH INTENT TO INJURE.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II 800px-Piazza_della_Signoria
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Post by xenolion 14th September 2012, 11:32 pm

{Attn: Gail, Open}

Gail doesn’t get a chance to answer as Ravenna notices people arriving in the square. “I think you need to get back on duty Ms. Gail, and I will see you later.” Ravenna begins to walks away. She hides behind a tree, worried that this may turn out. She takes off the hat and tries to probe some of the peoples minds. The message seems to be the same ‘we hate the focus on culture and want to be capitalists!’ But isn’t that what they are noted for? Ravenna places her hat back on and keeps an eye out. She only hopes Correia isn’t called to settle this dispute.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Post by Guest 16th September 2012, 11:16 am

[ATTN: Ravenna]

The members of the rally were rumbling lowly. In this environment, Ravenna might juuuust be able to practice her abilities without being caught.

Most of the people around are wondering what's going on, with many angry about the lack of money running around... some of the others, though, have some other things in mind. They are science spies ready to capture a bevy of magicians in an easy-to-herd, easy-to-escape situation... their costumes are well-put together, she won't know who is who.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gail ran after her and huffed and puffed... "Damn it, I knew this might happen... I'm sending my messenger out to the raid group right now, there's too much distance to cover." A sprite from Olivi had returned, with detailed information about the fight. An eyebrow arched when she saw the monolithic sprite that her little loli friend had spawned. "Ravenna... have you ever seen a sprite this big?" The sprite turned to Ravenna, showing her King Ice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th September 2012, 12:24 pm

Ravenna looks around and sees the ever increasing amount of people. Her hat is still off. At first she is overwhelmed by the amount of voices in her head. She works hard to block out most of the voices. She steps out from behind the tree. Maybe she can help by calming the people down. She will have to use her power though.

As she starts to scan the people Gail catches up to her. Ravenna almost put her hat back on at first, but Gail was too distracted by the crowd. Gail didn’t even notice Ravenna probing her head. Not that Ravenna had to probe too hard Gail always voices her opinions.

Gail offers to send out her sprite just as another sprite came. It started to show Gail images of the fight that happened. Ravenna feigned interest at first, not knowing if it was alright for her to watch. Gail asked her about the King Ice and the Sprite turns to her. “I don’t think I ever seen anything so big. Gail those science people are getting desperate. Why can’t they just let us be?” She asks more to herself.

Ravenna walks away disturbed by the sights of the battle. She goes to mix with the crowd. She opens her mind to listen to the people around her. So far people seem to be unhappy, but peaceful. Then she picks up a voice. ‘This is going to be like taking candy from a baby. Now to find the perfect magic freak to kidnap.’ Ravenna’s eyes pop open. She tries to figure out who is thinking that, but there are too many people.

Ravenna looks around and finds Gail again. She leans close and whispers into Gail’s ear. “Gail, please don’t ask me how, but I know there are some science spies in the crowd. They are going to kidnap magicians.” She is wringing her beret in her hands. “I could not pinpoint who though, there are too many people.”

Ravenna walks away as suddenly as she approached. She is on a mission now, maybe she can help and find out who the science people are. They won’t even be looking for her since she is dressed in natural clothing. She scans the crowd with her head searching for another voice from a science person. ‘There is one she is close to the alley. It will be easy to drag her away.’ Ravenna opens her eyes and scans the crowd. She sees a magician right by the alley. She goes over to magician and bows politely. “Hello Miss, are you here to protect us from the crowd?” She does not look at the magician, but looks to see if anyone is approaching. She hears the same voice cursing about the natural approaching and smirks.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2012, 7:31 pm

[ATTN Olivi]

Once the battle had been won Aliah ran over to Olivi still limping from the hurt leg and wrapped her up in a hug before the sprites started to dance around her head. Aliah backed off and let Olivi do whatever she needed to and Aliah watched impatiently. She heard the news and sighed flopping over onto the ground, "I just can't win".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2012, 8:53 pm

(Attn. Magic soldiers)

Sly put the injured soldier she was carrying down gently, and glanced at Maqsi and his new guardian. She then saw the messenger sprite appear, and she watched it fly towards them. She sat, curling her tail around her feet, and waited for whatever news the sprite was bringing.

She wagged her tail at the news. The Spirit of valor was an incredible honor. The sprite then mentioned Olivi's summon, and wanting to talk to her about it. Then it went into the details of a new mission. She flicked her ears, and made her self a tad bit smaller. Changing back would require sleep, so it appeared she was stuck as a wolf for a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th September 2012, 7:57 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna]

The spy growls at the meddling natural. His square jaw locks as he walks away, now disappointed that he did not get his man. "These untrained naturals are going to be the death of the scientists, I swear..." He mutters under his breath, as he looks for another target. The man was not burly by any means, but he was certainly big-boned... It was as if he was bouncing around instead of actually walking, what with all the food he must have consumed. Charming. These scientists know no bounds. Meanwhile, Gail was still hunting for people using old-school methods. She sighed. Her methods were tryingly difficult and yielded no results... Privates were around the perimeter of the square, with the crowd growing increasingly large... Gail hoped they would get here soon, if something broke out, she would not be able to handle them all without injuring them.

[ATTN: Aliah, Sly]

Olivi pouted. She didn't really have time to deal with Major Acron and his curiosity towards summoners, conduits, and other sorts of rare magi. All she knew was that she was a summoner as well as an alchemist and that was that. "Alright... um... uh..." Her diminutive personality had come back, and she didn't really know what to say right now. "I... guess we'll head to the square." Looking at Sly, she cocked her head... There was no point in staying transformed, but if she wanted to... Olivi procured and put a collar around Sly's neck, citing that she needed to look like a really big dog instead of a wolf to not stir trouble.

Turning to Aliah, she blushed. What would she say? What would she do? She wanted to make up her sort of douche-y attitude and there was only one thing she could really think of... "Um... Aliah..." She was drawing a blank again! Olivi gulped and when Aliah turned around, she panicked and pecked Aliah on the lips. Now even redder than before, she told everyone to move out in the loudest voice possible, with Maqsidat being ordered to ride Sly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th September 2012, 9:17 pm

Ravenna hears the disappointed voice in her head and smiles. She has to work on finding the person in all the ruckus. That is proving to be difficult. She sees a man walking away and wonders if that is the one. She probes his brain as gently as she can hearing his thoughts of finding another magician.

She cannot let that happen. It is well known that the science people torture magicians. Most don’t survive it. Ravenna follows him around and thwarts each chance he has either directly or indirectly. A rustle of paper here or a bag floating by there. She senses others like him near by. Her eyes catch Gail and she didn’t have to use her powers to tell she was getting worried. Ravenna too hopes that help would arrive and no one will get kidnapped.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th September 2012, 9:44 pm

Sly allowed herself to be collared. She completely understood, and she thought-spoke to Olivi, “I would transform back, but this ability has interesting reprecussions.” She gave the closest thing she could to a smile when Olive pecked Aliah on the lips, and then let Maqsi remount her. She turned her head to look at him and perked her ears, “Glad to have you back.”

She then started walking towards the square. They arrived shortly, and she surveyed the scene. The crowd was growing quickly, and could probably go out of control any minute. She set her senses all full alert, listening, looking, and sniffing around for anything out of the ordinary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th September 2012, 9:29 pm

(ATTN : Magic group)

Atios was glad this fight was over, fighting outnumbered wasn’t his thing. Then suddenly a sprite came in an told them that another mission was awaiting them.They had to disperse an angry mob. Oh great. Atios was about to get a linen cloth out to clean his blade when Olivi rang the march
Atios followed the group, making his sword disappear to make the walk easier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2012, 5:38 pm

[ATTN Olivi and others]

Aliah blushed when Olivi pecked her. Once Olivi had shouted orders and started to walk away from her Aliah ran up stealthy behind her turned her around and kissed her for a long 5 secs. She pulled away blushing than ran off to the top of the nearest building and started jumping between the buildings headed to the square as she was told. She has slipped a note into Olivis pocket though before she ran off. The note simply read, "Olivi, I love you. Will you be mine?"

As Aliah jumped she started to blush and get very nervous. She can't believe what she has just done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2012, 7:21 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna, Moxie, Gail, Sly, Aliah, Atios, Olivi]

Soon, the fantastic group of sergeants had reached the square, where the crowd had grown to sizes of incredulity. Olivi's mouth dropped... while she had wanted to be the one to ride on Sly today, she also wanted to test a new potion that she had, and it helped her see above and over people. Crouching down, she flexed back up and soared straight upwards, looking at the crowd... oh, dear. This was at least 300 magicians strong, they would get crushed if they decided to fight. "Yeah, guys?" She blushed as she looked at their little group. "We're screwed if we get in a fight. We need Gail."

"You called, little girl?" Gail smirked and flipped down to where they were from the building above, with her fall broken by Olivi. "Sorry, you were the softest, cushiest thing I could find. After all, you're such a softie." She thought it was funny, though the others might not have. Now, there was more important things at stake: Ravenna was missing. Gail stood up and helped Olivi up as well, dusting them both off with a good wind orb before continuing with her briefing.

"Looks like there's one more thing we have to do: find Correia's servant person. She has long black hair and looks rather peasant-ish." Always the one to speak your mind, Gail, Olivi thought, as Gail continued, "She's gone missing and Correia will KILL me if I lost her." Wow, how thoughtful. Sending them on a mission so they could save her hindquarters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2012, 7:50 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna, Moxie, Gail, Sly, Atios, Olivi]

As Aliah hit the ground next to Olivi she smilled. Once she saw Olivi jump she smiled because she had go a shot straight up her sexy little school girl skirt. When she hit the ground she smiled right until Gail pounced. Aliah leaned down and picked Gail up basically throwing her away from Olivi then helping her girl up. She glared at Gail before speaking, "Yeah, no. Thats YOUR problem. We have a mission of our own to do. You are the one that screwed up. So dont pawn off your mission on us when we are already busy"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st September 2012, 8:04 pm

After foiling a few more kidnap attempts, Ravenna is loses sight of her man. Crap the crowd just gets bigger and bigger. She looks around scanning the crowd. She spies a magic person being pushed to the ground. At first it looks like and accident, but a quick scan of the minds reveals more. She is another spy. Ravenna watches the woman flirting with the man she bumped into. Ravenna wonders how she can stop this one.

Ugh she tugs on her hair as the woman lures the magician to the alley. She walks over to the girl and pushes her. She goes up the man and kisses him square on the lips. After the kiss she whispers in the man’s ear. “Get away from her, she is a black widow and will suck you dry.” The man thanks her and walks away. Ravenna turns to the woman and winks.

Ravenna seemingly disappears into to crowd, but keeps her eye on this woman. Her mission is the same as the last. To stop her from her kidnapping attempts. A dull ache begins in the back of her head. She ignores it for now because she has a job to do.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2012, 9:22 pm

[ATTN: Aliah, Moxie, Sly, Atios]

Gail pouted. "Aww, come on, she's my friend just as much as she is yours!" Suddenly, her sprite buzzed back, with interesting news... "Uh-huh... uh-huh... NO. WAY." The sprite nodded as if to say "YES, WAY!" Gail looks at her shy little friend with a smug smirk. It happened to be what she thought it was and she was so bemused right now. "You little shark... I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! We'll chat later, mission now..." Olivi, meanwhile, was flabbergasted. She did not know how Gail found out, and quite frankly, she didn't much care.

"GAIL, DON'T TELL ANYOOOOOONNNEEEE!" She pouted and sighed. At least Gail didn't say anything about what her dirty little secret was. Unbeknownst to her, Gail was talking about something completely different from her little love story, but that was another tale to be told. Meanwhile, there was another task at hand. "Al-l-l-liah, sc-c-our the t-t-ops for... um... weird happenings, Sl-sl-sly, sniff out the we-we-weirdos... Atios, stay watch." Olivi was not meant for leadership, but it was so darn cute to see her try.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2012, 9:37 pm

[ATTN: OLIVI, Moxie, Sly, Atios]

Aliah kissed Olivis head and glared at Gail sawing lowly "You leave her alone. You have nothing close to the relationship I have with her and you never will have anything close." Aliah then jumped scaled the nearest building jumping from roof to roof looking for anything she thought was suspicious. She had her bow out and stung with an arrow jumping keeping a keen eye on her surroundings and her girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2012, 9:50 pm

Sly nodded and started weaving through the crowd, playing off a big playful dog. She kept her nose and ears wide open. It wasn't long before she found a science person. They smelt slightly different than people who actually lived in here in the magic part of town. She trotted happily up to her prey, and gave a playful bark, going down into a bow that was pratically asking for them to play with her. She shot a thought to Olivi, "Found one, what now?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd September 2012, 9:52 pm

Ravenna wants to expose these science jerks. She cannot continue to thwart their individual plans it is too much of a strain on her. She looks at the woman she is currently following. There is something on her belt. It is a small device. Ravenna gets closer without being noticed. Once she does she can see that it is electronic, perfect. She looks directly at the device and uses her mind to move it. She went slowly enough for the woman not to notice anything.

Slowly but surely the device was freed. Ravenna then shoots it up above the woman’s head where is danced in the sky above the woman’s head out of the woman’s sight. Ravenna hopes the magic guards notice it soon enough because the headache is getting stronger.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th September 2012, 9:34 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna, Aliah, Sly, Atios, Moxie]

As the phone levitated over her head, the agent gasped, trying to grab at it. This was bad for their spies... the wrong person grabs it, they could set off all their phones at once and capture ALL of them! "NO, NO, NO! This is all going wrong..." In most cases, spies would keep their composure and just grab the phone, but somehow, it was evading her grasp... and now flew ten or twenty meters away, hitting... Olivi?!?

"YEOOOOWCH! Stupid rock!" She stepped on the rock and growled, barely denting the phone. Yes, this girl was extremely weak and such, but she was also perceptive enough to notice that it was a phone. Calling for her puppy dog, Sly, she shyly asked for the half-morphed dog to teach her how to use the phone... the moment she figured it out, she called EVERY spy in the area, setting off their ringtones and tipping every magician off to them, after which they were all imprisoned in quick, crude prisons. The rally against the magicians had become the rally to unite magicians in an instant. If there's anyone hated more than capitalists and culturists in Miquelon, it was a scientist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th September 2012, 11:04 pm

{Attn: All in square}

Ravenna concentrates on the phone making sure to keep it out of the agent’s reach. She turns and sees the closest Military person and throws it in her direction. She only hopes the person knows what to do with it. She gets her answer soon enough as different foreign noises invade the square. Ravenna smiles and falls to her knees. The nagging pain from earlier has turned into a full blown headache. The noise from the group of scientists being apprehended does not make it better.

Ravenna places her beret on her head and waits for the chaos to be over. She is still playing the role of a natural besides what little magic she had is completely drained. She sits on her knees and waits for the magicians to do their duty. Only when they are done does she get to her feet. Her fingers knead her forehead as she slowly walks toward one of the exits. She only hopes the house is empty when she gets there. All she wants to do in curl up in bed with a warm compress on her head.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th September 2012, 11:52 pm

(Attn. Olivi)
Sly hears Olivi's call and bounds over to her, leaving a bewildered science spy behind. She gives Olivi's hands a few affectionate licks, and then lays down next to her, all the while describing how to use the technology. She swishes her tail as all the ringtones go off, and gives a few happy barks in celebration. This whole situation could have turned a lot worse, and it was always pleasant when things worked out this well.

(Attn. Ravenna)
Sly noticed Ravenna slowly walking towards the exit, and trotted over, telling her companions that she'd be right back. She licked Ravenna's hand, and then told her she was welcome for a ride back to her house if she wanted. Sly could tell from the way she was holding her head that she probably had some kind of headache, and it was her pleasure to offer help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th September 2012, 10:10 am

[ATTN Olivi]

Aliah jumped down and bowed to Sly in admiration and then smiled at Aliah. "Im guessing you dont need me up there anymore. Thank you Sly and I must say you are adorable in that form I want to dog like you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th September 2012, 8:17 pm

{Attn: Sly, All in square}

Ravenna continues her walk, not paying attention to anything around her. Her head was pounding. She feels something cold and wet on her hand. She looks down and jumps when she sees a wolf? Not just a regular wolf this one can “talk”. She must have been a magician, one that is willing to help a natural. Ravenna smiles and looks at the wolf. “Thank you for your assistance, but I would feel odd riding on a wolf. If you want to walk with me, I would like that. Unless you are going to be busy with the science prisoners. I can’t believe they were here to kidnap magicians. My name is Ravenna and you are?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th September 2012, 9:05 pm

[ATTN: Unit]

Gail rejoiced at the easy finishing of the mission. After all, it was not every day that a mission is so easy to finish, but today, a fluke accident had finished the mission... or had it? Now, she was getting a new brain wave, if only for a short half-moment before it dissipated. What was it? Where did it come from? Most importantly, who was broadcasting it? This was a new feeling that she had never felt before... one of surprise and inquisition. She liked it. Correia had to know about this, and she ran off to find her.

Meanwhile, Olivi jumped up and down with joy, momentarily forgetting that her subordinates were watching. Blushing, she sighed and looked down at her mary-janes, now back into her regular black and pink robe. "Um... so... let's go back." Along the way, they would get some high-fives and such for ending the riot so skillfully, but in reality, it was all luck. Nothing to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st October 2012, 7:41 pm

[Attn Olivi]

Aliah smiled and ran up behind Olivi tossing her on her back to carry her. "We did it!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top