Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II - Page 4 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Post by Guest 14th September 2012, 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: Open]

The sprite buzzes down in front of Olivi's face, and she giggles as it tickles her before it opened a message from Lieutenant Gail.

MISSION: DISPERSE AND SCATTER

Thank you, operatives! This is Lieutenant Gail of Senya. Major Acron would like to personally thank Rina Fhang for her intelligence that the scientists would be performing a raid there on that day. He would like to award her with a Spirit of Valor for the information that would lead to many magicians and citizens being saved. In addition, he has received word of Olivi's summoning. He would like to discuss this new ability with her at her earliest convenience.

Returning to base camp will not be an option, unfortunately, not now. Even after the dispatching of the science raid party (with minimal casualties, the message might add), there are more things to do. This sprite contains information about a short mission intended to improve relations with the citizens of Miquelon. Think of it as a bonding experience, except with real people. Recent intelligence shows that Magicians unhappy with the state of the country being "culturally oriented" are rallying now at Caspian Square. The intent of this rally is still being developed, but this uprising has to be quashed at the root. Your mission is simple. Either get the citizens to disperse or apprehend the ringleader. If the citizens retaliate with magic, DO NOT FIRE BACK. REPEAT. DO NOT. FIRE. BACK. Get Olivi to set up a barrier with her potions.

USE OF FORCE IS UNAUTHORIZED ON CITIZENS. USE OF FORCE THAT IS ABLE TO INJURE IS NOT AUTHORIZED ON LEADERS. USE OF FORCE IS AUTHORIZED ON SURPRISE GUESTS WITH INTENT TO INJURE.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II - Page 4 800px-Piazza_della_Signoria
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II - Page 4 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Post by Phirron 13th November 2012, 10:16 pm

{ATTN: Sly, Chritebelle, Major Acron}

As Sly spoke up Draoi turned to look at her and when she asked about the smell of smoke he face dropped and tears started forming in his eyes. "I smell of smoke because I failed to protect the forest from the the fire...so many life gone because I failed..."

As he spoke he finally dropped his facade demeanor and showed just how exhausted he was culminating in him passing out cold and face planting the wooden floor on the Major's office.
Phirron
Phirron

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II - Page 4 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Side Mission I/Main Mission II

Post by Guest 13th November 2012, 11:14 pm

Sly stood in shock as he delivered that news. "No... It can't be..." She didn't know what to do or say. She didn't even flinch as Draoi hit the ground. Tears started to stream down her face, "I... can't....." She ran out the room, pushing everyone out the way. She had to see the truth for herself, and as soon as she reached the courtyard, she whipped out her wings and took off toward the forest. She landed on the edge, surveying her old home. The forest was no longer on fire, but the damage had been done. The trees and plants were still smoking, and a fine layer of ash was beginning to settle on everything. She fell to her knees, and screamed her anguish to the heavens, sounding more animal than human.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th November 2012, 10:22 pm

(Draoi, Major Acron, Sly)

Christabelle waited silently as Sly introduced her and Draoi. She heard a slight cracking noise, and glanced down at Draoi's feet. Her eyes widened as she watched his feet literally merge with the Major's floor. The Major was also fascinated by the scene. He and Draoi talked about it for only a few minutes when Sly asked Draoi why he smelled of smoke and nature, which he replied was due to a fire he couldn't stop.

Christabelle's heart sank a bit as he looked like he might cry, and then he slumped to the floor. Sly ran suddenly from the room in a frenzy. Christabelle knelt beside Draoi, "Are you okay? Here...let me...let me give you some of my energy to help." She placed her hand on Draoi's shoulder, her hand glowing in a white light. She hoped it would help his exhaustion some, "If you...umm...have any wounds...I can tend to those as well...but...this should help with the exhaustion and mental strain you're feeling."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th November 2012, 10:29 am

[ATTN: Sly, Christabelle, Draoi]

The major looked to the sky alongside Sly. Darn it all, the Nature sprites weren't going to like this one bit. He would have some answering to do later and Olivi would have to make a contact with him. Sending out a sprite to Sly, he sighs as he turns to the other two. "Sly," he begins, "When you're ready, I'll brief you on what needs to be done." He looks at her with some trepidation, as he looks up to the sky... Now, his magic couldn't really do much about the forest, but there was something to be done about the other two as he turns back.

"Alright, I need to know... Update me on the Masks, how many of them were there today?" Secretly, he was keeping a headcount on how many magicians had been liberated from the facility.

[ATTN: Duo]

Sinclair could only watch as the grip on her loosened, not enough to break free, but enough to wriggle and squirm, beginning to assist with the switch in personality.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th November 2012, 12:45 pm

Sly was curled up, unmoving, under one of the smoking trees when the sprite arrived. It gave her a message from the major, saying that he would brief her when she was ready. She got up to her hands and knees, and then hissed her answer back to him, then proceeding to run off deeper into the forest. She wasn't in an emotional state capable of accomplishing anything at the moment. She had been raised in this forest for the earliest years of her life, and it's loss was on par with the loss of a close family member. Not to mention, many of the animals were her friends, and she had no idea how many of them survived. More than anything, she wanted to be alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 17th November 2012, 2:02 am

[ATTN: Sinclair]

Matthew's thoughts were a confused jumble in their head, his consciousness struggling with Anderson's own.

let her go you jack no you're not thinking I'm thinking fine she doesn't deserve this you just want to help her because you want to get up her skirt that's not IT!

For an instant, all went black as their sight cut out, and the shock of it was enough.

"Ye - whoa!"

Duo stumbled back a step, Matthew temporarily shocked. He hadn't been aware of their blindness until he was in the driver's seat. He brought a hand up to his eyes, just as his sight returned, and he blinked at the girl kneeling before him.

"Get out," he said quickly, desperately, lowering the gun. "Run." He threw open his coat, intending to holster the gun again at his side, but found his hand couldn't move, and his face twisted into a scowl as Anderson screamed at him inside their head.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th November 2012, 9:37 pm

[ATTN: Sly]

As Sly continued to venture deeper and deeper into the forest, a shadow follows her as she jumps the trees that were still good to jump on or running behind her. Major Acron had sent the shadow to make sure that she was alright, just in case... Apparently, she wasn't. Sad at seeing her friend down, she jumps in front of her and smiles. "Hey, girly, don't run from me!" Maroone gives her a huge hug, and sits on a stump. "Tell me EVERYTHING. Just like old times."

Sinclair smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you, you will NOT forget this, mystery personality!" She loved it when a happy ending occurred, as Sinclair ran into the back alley and into the streets. She'd have to replenish her power with some other boys, but that one was a keeper... maybe she'd meet him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th November 2012, 12:42 pm

Sly was almost ran into Maroone when she popped up. And when her old friend addressed her she hestated, torn between running off to be alone, and letting herself get comforted. She decided for the latter, and hugged her friend back. She then curled up at Maroone's feet, unable to talk at first. After she calmed down a little, she looked up at her friend, "Its all gone... This was my home... The trees, and the animals... they were my friends..." She buries her face back into her arms, "...and now they're all gone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd November 2012, 9:02 pm

Maroone smiles at her wolfy friend. She knew this would happen, after all, the Scientists were merciless when it came to using their intel. With the compromised magician stronghold, it was obvious that Sly was being played with and Maroone wouldn't have it. "Come on. We need to go back to see Major Acron. He's going to tell you something you can do to get back at the stupid scientists who did this." She hugs her back, patting her head as her magic comes into play, some of her life-force being used to revive the patch of trees around here. Just as soon as life had gone, it had returned, especially a mother wolf with three pups, all surrounding them and nipping at Sly's pant bottoms. "I'll let you mingle with your kind before taking you back..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th November 2012, 6:51 pm

Sly's eyes grew wide, the three pups romping around in the grass around here. She turned to her friend, her eyes conveying a thanks that she would never be able to put into words. She turned back to the wolves, giving a little yelp, and going down into a playful bow. She played with the wolves for about thirty minutes, tussling and wrestling with them. It was interesting to watch her, because even though she hadn't transformed, she was running around on all fours like an animal. While this would be awkward for any other human, Rina had grown up an animal, and it was practically second nature to her. She could even move faster than she could on just her feet. After a while, she said goodbye to her animal friends, and turned back to Maroone, "I think I'm ready now. Thank you for that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th November 2012, 9:23 pm

Maroone smiled at this sight... She loved it when she saw her pseudo-sister happy, though the animal thing seemed a little odd. As the pups played, so did she, and it was a sight to be marveled for sure. Sure, the eye-patch girl was used to playing with animals, but not to this level. "Alright, then, Sly woman, let's get home... I know what the mission is going to be, and we're going to have fun with this one." As they returned, Maroone began to use her life-force magic sparsely to revive hotbeds of life in the forest... and when they finally returned to headquarters, Maroone was drained of magic. "Alright, I should be fine once we get briefed and sent on the mission... we're going to save Sinclair."

"WHAT THE FREAK WERE YOU DOING?!?" Lieutenant Rover was LIVID. "YOU LET HER GO?!? CAPTAIN VILLANUEVA IS GOING TO KILL US. MURDER US. HECK, SHE COULD TEAR OUR LUNGS OUT!" The old man slammed a plasma sword into the table, as he sighed, every bone in his body creaking a little bit. Now, he was going to be chewed out, yeah, but not to this degree, Duo would expect. "GET HER. OR BY GOD, MATTHEW... ANDERSON... WE CAN'T KEEP YOU TWO ON ANYMORE!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th November 2012, 1:02 pm

(Attn. Major Acron, Christabelle, Draoi, Maroone)

Sly smiled at her friend and walked into the Major's office. Christabelle and Draoi were still there, she gave the girl an apologetic smile and then turned to the Major, smoothing out her hair and clothes. She gave a small bow, "I deeply apologize for the outburst. I'm ready for my mission now." She knew the major probably wasn't mad, but she felt as if she needed to apologize. She also made a note to apologize to Christabelle later, she didn't deserve to see that right after they had met.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top