Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious Reign

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religious Reign Empty Religious Reign

Post by xenolion 15th September 2012, 10:38 am

Hialeah wakes up as the sunlight filters her room. She rises from her bed and gets ready for the day. Dressed in her robes she goes to the chapel and sets it up for the daily services. “Good morning Father,” She bows politely greeting the priest as he walks in. She is just setting up the candles.

“Good morning Lady Hialeah, I hope Sagia blessed your sleep.” The priest responds placing the book on the altar.

“I slept well, thank you Father, may Sagia bless you.” Hialeah replies as the finishes up. She bows in front of the altar and to the priest before leaving the chapel. Her next destination is the chapel gardens. What started off as a simple plot to keep Hialeah busy as a child, has grown to a full scale garden. The priests encouraged Hialeah’s green thumb and because of her the fruits and vegetables produced by the chapel are known throughout the city.

Hialeah sings as she tends her gardens. Her beautiful mezzo-soprano voice drifts through the gardens. The priests do not push for her to be in the church choir though. It is like they do not want her to perform in front of anyone. It is a beautiful sunny morning as the works on pulling the weeds and watering the gardens.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Religious Reign Empty Re: Religious Reign

Post by Luna 15th September 2012, 11:45 am

Lunamaria is awake an hour after dawn. She is up helping to get breakfast ready for their group of gypsies. She looks over to see some children playing before breakfast is served. She looks up into the early morning hours and sighed. They were coming into the Sagian’s land again. She would have to go into hiding again pretty soon.

She was known as a goddless woman among them. Those who felt that their god was the only god and did anything they had to do to push it among their people. She had seen their dirty work on hand. Who killed those if they did not attend church or did as they were told? Any religion that pushed their rules upon others was no good. Religion was just that religion. It shouldn’t matter if you believed or not.

Maria looks over to her sister and smiles. “I think breakfast is ready if you want to rouse the others.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 15th September 2012, 9:02 pm

Nisa dances slowly across the stage, her eyes locked onto the Cardinal. He has a faint grin on his face, one that seems to widen every time their eyes meet. Her curves speak for her as she twists sultrily with the beat of the band that resonates from her right.

Her movements are exaggerated, the colors of her gown catching the firelight that rims the stage. She spins, her hair flying as she smiles, the freedom of the dance giving her heart glee. She has performed for the public many times, watched by Sagians and non-Sagians many times. The eyes of the Sagians are the easiest to please. With a sultry twist and a sultry tone when singing, she can seduce them all to the edges of their chairs as they lean forward to catch the scent of her sweat.

Though the Sagians have no taste for the faithless gypsies that they have sworn to kill, they most certainly have the ironic taste for a gypsies seduction. She glances towards the Cardinal again, granting him a wink before her attention is moved astray. He grins widely, his hands over his lap with obvious concealment.

Indeed, puppets, Nisa thinks as she lowers her face away in a difficult movement that requires true balance, You religious louts are truly the easiest of victims to taunt and tease with the lust and coveting that you so loudly chan' against.

Nisa snaps from her memory as her sister pulls her into reality by speaking to her. She jerks back, as if upset that she has been broken from her nostalgia. She laughs a little, shaking her head.

"Let 'em sleep." She says, "More food fer me."

Last edited by Leah7 on 16th September 2012, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th September 2012, 9:15 pm

Maria looks at her sister as she makes her a plate. She passes it to Nisa and then makes another for herself. “Thinking of the Sagian’s again?” she asked. She shook her head and walk over to get some water from the barrel. She then walks back over to the fire and sits down looking into the flames.

“I cannot help but wonder why we keep coming back to these lands. They are so easy to please because they want what they cannot have, but yet they are the worst because of their actions. Ha to sin and to ask atonement from their so called creator. They know not what true faith is. Is the power of humanity not enough for them? They are worthless spineless people who can’t stand up to the ones who are in charge. If only the people know.”

She began to eat still looking into the flames. She had weaseled her way out of trouble before with them and would do it again before this trip into their lands was over with.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th September 2012, 12:08 am

After tending the gardens Hialeah reenters the chapel. She sits to the side not to bother the Cardinal from preaching. She looks up at him and smiles fondly, the Cardinal is a wonderful speaker. He was the closest thing Hialeah has to a father. He was the one that found Hialeah on the steps of the church. Of course back then he was not a Cardinal. Now that he is one, he hasn’t been around at this chapel. As a matter of fact, she has not seen him for several weeks. But this is special her birthday is coming up, and she wonders what he has planned this year.

The service ends and the people file out. Hialeah waits until everyone is gone. She approaches him. “Good afternoon Cardinal, I hope you are enjoying your visit.” She hates the formalities, and wants to hug him. She knows that if anyone saw her, there would be consequences.

The Cardinal looks down at Hialeah. “Greetings to you my child, it is always nice to visit this chapel. It feels like I am coming home. Tell me do you still tend the gardens?”

Hialeah nods. “Every morning at the same time, Cardinal.”

“Looks like I may have to wake up early to smell the flowers.” The Cardinal smiles as they reach his office. He opens the door for her and waits for her to enter. He closes the door and looks at her. “Sorry about the formalities Hialeah, but I really have to watch my step.”

Hialeah shakes her head. “I understand, Cardinal. Sometimes the higher up the hierarchy you go the worse the job is.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th September 2012, 10:46 am

Nisa shrugs. "It doesn' matter to me. They are wha they are and we are who we are. That is how life is and how people are. I'm jus' goin' ta do wha' I've always done, which is be free, drink, and be merry. I'll let all of those religious louts have their stiff, justice filled, borin' days bereft of music and joy."

She laughs a little as she begins to eat feeling the thud of a pillow on her head. She looks up, sticking her tongue out to reveal particles of food to the attacker that has ultimately ruined her hair.

"You'd eat withou' us?! Traitors!" The jolly, large man cries, taking his seat and piling a mountain of food on his plate. His name is Nate, and he and his brother, Jarn, take care of the girls with true care and leniency. They are wonderful men and excellent uncles, in Nisa's opinion.

"Aha." Nisa replies haughtily, "An' how 'as that lessened the meal on yer plate? Hmm? I eat the same, you eat the same. The only difference is that fer a moment, I 'ad a more peaceful silence an' room to breathe."

Jarn laughs as he makes his plate, his amusement covering his face as he prepares his meal and sits next to his brother that looks at her with mock affront. He crosses his arm, his chin raised as he tilts his head slightly to his left and looks up towards the wall with his eyes almost rolling up with defiance.

"Well, then. If that is how it is, I'll not deny you your 'peaceful silence.' Rather," Nate replies, "I'll just keep away and take yer gift with me."

"Gift? Wha' gift?" Nisa replies. Nate, however, remains silent as he continues to eat a bit of his meal. She asks again, a little more loudly, "Wha' gift?"

"He's no' gonna answer, lil lady." Jarn says with a smirk, "He's givin' you yer precious silence that you hold so dearly."

Last edited by Leah7 on 16th September 2012, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th September 2012, 2:32 pm

Maria laughs as Jarn and Nate join them for breakfast. “I guess this means no gift for you Nisa. Sometimes you should learn to keep your silence in your heart.” She said as she stood up. “Enjoy your peace and quiet because once this journey into their lands take place you can guarantee it’s not going to get any easier. I wish I had a voice like yours. I will be back in a bit.” She said as she walked over and rinsed her plate out.

She walks away from her family she has traveled with her whole life. She sighs gently as she walks over to a stream that’s not far from their camp site. She takes her shoes off and steps in wondering what is in store for them. She sits down by the water’s edge taking time to clear her mind. She wanted this trip into the Sagians land to be a simple and easy one. Why did they even have to come here? She always had to hide and act like one of those religious nuts while they were there. She sighs as she shakes her head. She keeps a look out keeping her fan folded up and close to hand.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th September 2012, 5:25 pm

Nisa finishes her meal and then heads off to wash the dishes while her uncles prepare the caravan. They'll be heading out into the city, soon, and she can't wait. If there's one thing she enjoys doing, it's going where her every movement is an act. It's dangerous challenging--one wrong statement or move could tip the balance of their show over the edge and reveal that they truly are the faithless that they pretend to mock.

She's smiling as she scrubs the dishes, in the hot water pail, barely containing her excitement. She begins to hum a soft tune until the dishes are all cleaned, drying and placing them away into the cupboards before moving off onto the next chore of tidying the room.

Her uncles finallly come in, looking as though they are almost prepared to go. "Wha' are ya doin', lass? You're supposed to be gettin' ready ta go."

"I always look like a gypsy." Nisa says with a shrug, "And I'm most certainly not goin' to let ya louts mess up my 'ouse, now am I?"

"Guess not." Jarn says with a chuckle, "I'll finish up here, go get yer dress on."

"Yes, master Jarn, right away, Master Jarn." She says with a tease in her voice.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th September 2012, 7:04 pm

The Cardinal shakes his head. “I am not surprised to hear the wise words from you Hialeah. You truly make me proud. Now I hope you don’t have any plans for tonight, for I want to take you out. I know it is a little early, but I may have some good news for you.”

Hialeah is caught by surprise going out of the chapel complex is a treat for her. “I don’t have any plans and by going out do you mean in the city?”

The Cardinal laughs. “Yes Hialeah on the city, meet me in the main chapel at the sixth bell. Don’t be late. Now if you excuse me, I do have some work to do during my visit.”

Hialeah bows with a smile on her face. “I will meet you then. Have a nice afternoon Cardinal.”

The Cardinal places his hand in Hialeah’s head. “Sagia be with you child.”

Hialeah is ecstatic as she leaves the Cardinal’s office. With a spring in her step she returns to the chapel and prepares the items for the afternoon mass. After that she goes to the front of the chapel grounds. She is oblivious to the world around until she hears a male voice whisper in her ear from behind. “You are on the grounds so much one would think you are Sagia in the flesh.”

Hialeah’s eyes widen as she pulls the young man behind some tall bushes. “Kevin, how dare you speak such blasphemy? “

Kevin leans in close and kisses Hialeah’s lips. “It is the truth, the word around the city is that this is the best kept chapel in the city. If they only knew why.” He takes her hands into his and brings them to his mouth kissing them.

“Your Highness, I appreciate your compliments….” Hialeah starts.

Kevin places his fingers to her mouth. “How many times do I have to tell you to call me Kevin when we are alone? You know as well as I that I will never see the throne. That my parents are mere puppets to the Sagian Pope, and that the man hates my guts.”

Hialeah shakes her head. “Please do not speak ill of the Pope. He is a great peace loving man who only wants what is best for the people.”

Kevin looks at Hialeah. “I know you feel a sense of obligation to the Sagian priests, but they have kept you sheltered for so long.” He gets a conspiratorial smile on his face. “Tell me are you wearing anything under those robes of yours?”

Hialeah gasps in astonishment. “Yes I do have clothes on under this, but I don’t see how that is any of your concern. You are not getting under my robe, Kevin.”

Kevin laughs as he leans close. He looks at her in her eyes. “Good because I am kidnapping you.” He unzips her robe from the back. “I already know Hialeah, the beautiful Priestess in training. Now I want to know Hialeah the beautiful young woman.”

Hialeah says nothing as her robe slides off her. She feels naked without her robe on. “Kevin wait. I…I don’t think this is right. If I get caught…”

“What are they going to do confine you to the chapel? They already do that. You are not a child anymore Hialeah, and yet they treat you as such. I am surprised they haven’t married you off to a Sagian Priest or higher rank yet. Now come on let’s go.” Kevin tugs on her hand and pulls her away. Hialeah looks back at her rumpled robe as he does. She has a sick feeling in her stomach.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th September 2012, 9:34 pm

Maria goes to stand up but is stopped by an unfamiliar voice. “I wouldn’t move pretty lady. Why is a lady pretty as you here alone? Where’s your husband or family at?” said the male voice that wasn’t far from her. She scans the area and cannot find the person in front of her. Damn it all. They must be behind her, she thought.

She smiles and talks serenely. “I am not married and I came to take a walk. Is that a sin to do so?” she said.

There is laughter around her; there is obviously more than one person around her. She can’t pin point anyone and realizes they are well hidden. She is glad she decided to bring her fans with her. “You don’t even stand a chance. There is a score of us and only one of you little lady. If I were you I would just give in.”

“And what if I don’t want to give in?” She asked as she stood up turning around.

“Make one more move and your dead little lady.” A knife was at her back. Where the hell had this guy come from. “Now If I were you little lady I would take us back to your camp site so we can have a little fun.” The man said grinning.

Maria had no choice seeing as the men were beginning to come out of their hiding. She lead them back to their campsite.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 18th September 2012, 10:37 pm

Nisa finishes up her makeup, as well as pins up her hair before leaving her room and heading outside to the caravan. The horses are tethered and ready to go, but her uncles are nowhere to be found. She is puzzled as she searches, but she finds no one, not even her uncles. INdeed, it is awfully quiet. Suspiciously quiet.

"Sista?" She calls out nervously. She's going to try not to be concerned. After all, they could be down by the river, cleaning up or some such. Or something. Right?
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th September 2012, 7:01 pm

Hialeah and Kevin walk through the city arm in arm. Everyone knows the individuals by sight, but they have never seen them together. Word begins to spread around amongst the people about the two. Are they friends, lovers, or something in between? They haven’t seen Hialeah without her robes on either.

Kevin relishes having Hialeah with him outside the chapel. Her eyes are lit up like a child as she looks around. “Please tell me this is not your first visit to the city.”

Hialeah blushes a bit. “I have been quite sheltered from the city. My trips have been to the farmer’s market or supervised. Even then it wasn’t for pleasure, they are primarily to visit sick parishioners who needed prayers said over them or last rites done by the priests. I was told that it was to prevent me from being corrupted during my training to become a priestess.”

He shakes his head. “I am glad I kidnapped you then. Let’s head off to the market place first. You must be getting hungry and I know the perfect place to have lunch.”

Hialeah hesitates. “Please don’t keep me out too long. I don’t want to get you in trouble.”

Kevin lifts up Hialeah’s chin and looks into her tan colored eyes. “So what if I get in trouble, what are they going to do execute me? I am the prince after all.” He leans in and kisses her softly on her lips.

Hialeah blushes. “Kevin, we are in public. And you know as well as I do who holds the power, and they will have no qualms about punishing you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Back inside the chapel ground the Cardinal is delivered the papers he was hoping to receive. He opens the envelope and smiles. This is good news for Hialeah, a wonderful opportunity for her. He goes into the courtyard, knowing he would find her there tending to the greenery. He searches the whole area unable to find her. Then he looks behind some the shrubbery and sees her robe lying on the floor.

He shakes his head as he picks up the robe. His face pales. Hialeah will never leave the temple grounds on her own, and she would never take off her robe. She must have been taken but by who? Did they find her after all these years? He goes to put out an alert for her. He has to find her before they have a chance to take her from the city.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st September 2012, 3:26 pm

Maria is bought to the fringes of their camp. She looks around seeing the horses and other things that they are traveling with still there, but no one Nisa standing out there looking around. Damn it all Nisa, Maria thought. She had been whistling a special song that was supposed to be a warning to them in case something like this happened. Obviously someone didn’t hear it.

The man looks at Maria and pushes the knife close to her back. “There is too much stuff here for just two wee liddle lasses like you to be traveling. Where is everyone? Girl if you lie to me I will kill you after I rape you understand?” he said.

Maria called out to Nisa. “Oh sista! Can you please tell this man that we are indeed alone here? He doesn’t seem to understand that we travel together with all of our things.” She said winking a sly wink that only Nisa could see.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 22nd September 2012, 4:38 pm

Nisa's eyes widen in surprise. Oh, crap,she really hadn't been paying attention...she scratches her head, taking on the act of being a dimwit. A complete dimwit. Then she looks at her sister, changes back to the caravan, and then back to her sister again.

"Why do they care we live alone?" Nisa asks naively, "Do they want to have dinner with us? I suppose that's alright, really. No one else to feed but us two, gentlemen, so you don't 'ave to worry about takin' all our food. We 'ave plenty, promises."

She approaches them steadily with a big smile her arms crossed with awe at the kind concern over eating all of their food. The she giggles a little as her sister comes pretty close with the strangers.

"Ah, sista, you look so stiff. Don't 'ave a crush on these strangers, now do ya?" She says with a wink in return, playful in her expression.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd September 2012, 2:06 pm

Kevin takes Hialeah to a restaurant that has tables set up in the front of it. Hialeah is excited it is the first time she’s been to a restaurant like this. “Kevin, I didn’t bring any money to pay for this.”

He shakes his head. “Don’t worry I have more than enough. I did kidnap you after all.” A waiter soon approaches them. He recognizes both the Prince and Hialeah. He hands them menus and excitedly goes back inside.

Soon the Manager comes out. “Majesty, Miss Makua, it is an honor to have you visit our establishment. Order whatever you want, your meals are on the house.”

Hialeah shakes her head ready to refuse, but Kevin cuts her off. “Thank you kind Sir, I will be sure to recommend this place to others I know. Now, is there anything you would recommend?”

The manager bows. “May I recommend the soup and half sandwich? The Monte Cristo here is the best and the soup of the day is creamy broccoli and cheese.”

Hialeah nods graciously. “That sounds delicious. I think I will go with that.” She was thankful for the manager’s recommendation. This is her first time here and everything looked delicious.

Kevin takes the menu from Hialeah and places it with his before handing it over to the Manager. “Make that two, who am I to refuse the Manager’s recommendation?” He laughs lightly as he takes Hialeah’s hand. “And two glasses of your best wine, this is our official first date.”

The Manager bows and heads off. Hialeah begins to protest. “Kevin, you know I like you, but I cannot officially date any one without the Priests blessing.”

Kevin takes her hand and kisses it. “Well then looks like I will have to talk to the priest and finally make my intentions known. Our love has been secret for too long Hialeah and I want to tell everyone my feelings for you.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd September 2012, 2:09 pm

Maria smiles and puts her hands together. “Well this one here with me is a pretty handsome man now isn’t he?” she said acting. She kicks back and hits the man square in his balls. He falls to his knees holding himself after dropping the knife.

“NOW!” Maria said as she picked up the knife that the man had dropped.

“You’re so innocent now are you?” the man asked.

“Mister, you don’t even know who you are messing with. GET OUT HERE ALL OF YA I GOT YA BOSS RIGHT HERE!” she called out. The next thing they knew they were surrounded by others and the bad men had to give up. The men walked up and put their weapons in a pile.

“If ya wee braggerts ave any moneh on ya, I expect ya ta put et in this ere pile beside yon weapons.” Maria called out. “Lunamaria will take from those who steal and give et ta those who deserve et.” She said.

Nisa was still standing close at hand. “Nisa can ya make sure that they are each unarmed please?” she asked as she grinned daintily. “I will not let yon idiots make fools of us yet.” She said as she tickled the man’s chin with his own knife.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 23rd September 2012, 2:36 pm

Nisa laughs a little as she begins to search the men. What a bunch of idiots. She hums a soft tune as she pulls out various knives and...a random pair of panties? Who did those even belong to? Gross.

She tosses them aside and then shakes her head with disappointment at the moron. "I don' suppose ya know that gypsies are dangerous? Wha' a bunch o' idiots."

She finishes that and then waves at her uncles. "Where ya been? You missed all o' the fun."

"Shut yer mouth, lass, we were lettin' yer sister lure them in. ANd what were you doin'? Oh, tha's right, you were being bind and deaf to the entire situation."

Nisa falls silent. "Well, let's get rid o' these idiots, we 'ave to get to town."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd September 2012, 7:29 pm

Maria puts the knife up to the man’s throat and smirks at him. “If I ever see ya again, I will not hold mercy for ya in ma heart. Understood?” she said. She kicked the man forward and grinned. “Now to each of ya. Ya will leave here without ya weapons or ya money. Ya each stole this off en a person who has less then ya doo. It will be given to those ya have stolen from. Now get out of mah sight all of ya.” She said.

She watched as the men left grumbling and complaining about having no weapons and no money. She laughed as she and her uncles took the load and put them in a trunk. “We can do something with these I guess.” She said. They then took what money was there and put it in another trunk. When the time came, they would give it to the needy so that they could use it. She walked over to Nisa.

“Nisa!! Where was ya bonnie brain at lass? It sure wasn’t ‘ere.” Maria said as they began to get the wagons ready to leave. “Come on, I know it’s important that we make it to the city today. It shouldn’t take us to long.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 23rd September 2012, 7:39 pm

Nisa ignores her sister's comment and takes her station at the back of the caravan as the two uncles chuckle and take the driver's place with the horse reins. She looks back on last time to make sure that the props are all there--and indeed they are.

She pulls her sisters arm, tugging her into the Caravan and then they head off down the gravel trail towards the city. They have the papers to perform in the main square again, which is a good bonus. They get the most traffic, there, and so many of the more wealthy residents live in that area, whom are more willing to part with the coin in their purses to support good entertainers.

"Are ya ready?" Nisa asks with a smirk, "We're about to go and seduce the finest of men and show them to be the fools that they are."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th September 2012, 1:45 pm

Maria smirks as she and Nisa ride on the back of the wagon. “Those finest of men are some men. I cannot believe that they would give their money up so easily. Ha I bet it wouldn’t take much to lure them into the wildest of their dreams, the wretched folk. They don’t even know what it means to live.” She said as they traveled along the dusty path.

“At least we are performing in the best o the best. They can give us their money freely. It’s like stealing from the rich without breaking inta their houses.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 24th September 2012, 10:10 pm

"Haha!" Nisa says, placing her arm over her sister's shoulders, "Now tha's wha' I like to hear! We'll be thieves without stealin', just how it should be!"

For the majority of the ride, Nisa hums a happy tune as she she fixes some of the smaller props that her uncles use with her nervous hands. She's always a little nervous when going into town. Sure, no one thought they were actually gypsies, but one could never know if they were truly suspected or not.

"Do ya think anyone suspects?" She asks her sister, looking over at her, "Tha' we are wha' we are?"

They will be to town soon, so she wants to ask before they get to their destination. So far, most of the super religious types are too busy watching her breasts to truly care if she is faithless or not. So she hasn't been too nervous about it...but, still...
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th September 2012, 8:15 pm

After the meal Kevin shows her around the rest of the market. Hialeah has never been through the market as a consumer. She is usually too busy at the vegetable stand. The market is of people as they go from stall to stall looking at all the wears. Kevin pulls Hialeah to a jewelry vendor. The vendor shows them his pretty wares. Hialeah does not notice as the vendor shows Kevin a pretty bracelet with Lapis Lazuli, Moldavite, Larimar, and Golden Yellow Topaz. It is a rare combination of stones and also very beautiful. Kevin does not hesitate to purchase the bracelet.

Kevin sees Hialeah watching the crowd. He takes a hold of her hand and places the bracelet around her wrist. Hialeah looks up and shakes her head. “Kevin, I cannot accept this from you.”

Kevin smiles and nods. “You can and you will. Now I hear there is going to be some entertainment in the square, let’s go check it out.”

Hialeah stops. “No Kevin I must get back. The priests and cardinal must have noticed I have gone missing by now.”

Kevin takes her hand and pulls her gently in the direction of the square. “It is not like we’ve been hiding. If they are truly looking for you they would have found you. Now come, please Hialeah. These entertainers put on a pretty good show, and as Prince I get the best seat in the house.”

The guards are in fact looking Hialeah, but they concentrate their forces at the city’s gates. They can only spare a few priests, including the cardinal to search the remainder of the city. It could be a while before they find her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th September 2012, 4:01 pm

Maria laughed with her sister. She looked out through the front of the wagon and could see the city gates not too far from them. “Well Nisa, ya doo so well around them with your acting that I don’t think they suspect you. Mah name is well known from mah thieving ways. I’m just glad they don’t have mah beautiful face on one o’ those wanted pictures.” She said. “I am positive that we are quite hidden here just remember to call me Maria while we are here so that they don’t begin to question who I am.”

Maria sits down and pulls her cards out. She begins reading the future. She opens her eyes wide as she flashes a few cards at Nisa. “Nisa!! Nisa look, it is time. The cards for tell of our meeting. We are to meet her, oh if only we knew her name.” Maria said.

They get into town and Maria puts her cards away. They are on their way to the area where they will perform. She smirks as she looks out of the wagon. As they arrive they begin to set up. Maria looks at Nisa and smiles happily. "See they are already staring at us....and they aren't staring for what we are doing... they are staring for the body's of the way we look."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 27th September 2012, 5:03 pm

Nisa grins at her sister's news. They will meet her, this night. And when they do, they will have back what was taken from them. Or who, she should say. She hugs her sister in delight and then her excitement grows far more than it already had.

As they begin to set up the acts, her uncles prepare the props as she giggles at her sister's statements. She wonders if she is there, yet, watching them...

"Alright. As they finish up the set, we should probably do an introductory dance. Then, Jarn can introduce us properly and we can begin." Nisa says, right to the usual business. "Which number are you wanting this time? I'm thinking either five or seven. Or two?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th September 2012, 6:40 pm

Maria grins as she talks with Nisa. She is excited that they are to meet her this very evening, but know that work must come before play. She helps Nisa to get the props ready.

“O’ let us perform number five. That is a sexy dance. Imagine tha look on their grimy faces as we dance a sultry dance.” She said grinning. Come on let us get ready right quick! We must look tha part sista.” Maria drags her sister to the cart to pick out some dresses for the event. Maria chooses one that has no stomach but covers her breasts and her hips to the floor. She smiles as she waits for Nisa to get her dress before going to dress and put on their makeup.

Maria dresses and begins to put on her makeup as she turns around to look at Nisa. “What do you think Nisa? Are you as excited as I? The cards have not lied to me before.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top