Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Roleplay

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Worlds Roleplay

Post by EphPhoenix 29th November 2013, 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

The swirls of destiny and fate are like a ripple that reaches out into the ages, beyond worlds, beyond dimensions, beyond time. As they coalesce, decisions are made, lives are created and ended, balance ebbs and flows, and the price is paid...

The girl cried out over the gale that surrounded them, the light from the massive doors pulling her in. Her silver locks swept around her rapidly, her silver eyes reflecting the multi-hued light from inside the doors. Her dress fluttered and flapped about her as her left hand pulled against the door while her right reached out, stretched, looking for purchase to anything that might save her. Only the man before her could hear her as he tearfully reached for her, struggling against the forces throwing the door shut.

"Elise! Elise!" he thundered. "I'm coming! I'm here! Please! Hold on!!!"

He'd fought them all, he'd not let her be taken! He reached for her as she reached for him, their hands longing for purchase of the other. The gales and swirls of power, however, pushed them apart as the multicolored energies coalescing on the other side of the door relentlessly sucked her further in as the massive doors slowly closed.

He got closer and closer, but as his fingers brushed hers, a burst of energy knocked him back and she was sucked in, the doors slamming shut with a sound of finality eternal. The gales died down and the light faded, speckles of it dancing before his eyes. He slammed his fists against the doors, raging at it like a bull gone mad. He slammed again and again, blows so powerful it could be heard and felt for miles. His fists were bleeding, but the doors showed no signs of giving, or that he had done anything. He fell to his knees in sorrow as tears streamed his face, blood pooling around his battered hands.

"My love..." he said in a hoarse whisper.

He sat there in quiet for moments that seemed to drag onto eternity before his fists slammed the ground and a roar of feral hatred for all things filled the air for miles around him. "You shall not take her from me! Do you hear me?! You shall not take her! I will destroy everything! I will end all worlds until I have her back! Do you hear me! Do you hear me!!!
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 25 Empty Re: Worlds Roleplay

Post by xenolion 31st July 2015, 9:47 am

{Attn: Open, Trick}

“It is just Correia now, her parents separated when she was young. I don’t know the story behind that even, lots of ugly rumors. Her father died in an attack. Unless one of the places we go are Miloquen, you have nothing to worry about.” Ravenna sighs. She has to admit talking about home is making her a bit homesick. She can picture Correia being proud of her telekinetic improvement and berating her for not working on her telepathy. She smirks as she tries to imagine how the others would react to the energetic young lady. If Trick thinks she is annoying, then Correia would be grating on his nerves.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 31st July 2015, 12:02 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna]

Trick's perpetual smile started to fade as she spoke of the girl she worked for so affectionately. His expression turned flat. Perhaps the Amazon will have one dog to follow her.

By the time she was done speaking the smile was back on his face. "She sounds like a real gem," he said, his disgust seething behind a cheerful mask. Jest growled from behind him, and he cursed internally. Damn beast lacked any subtlety. "Maybe I should leave you two in peace, eh?" he said, changing the subject quickly. "Think the general might kill me if I stay around much longer." He nodded towards Dani as he started to back away from the kids.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th August 2015, 6:13 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Trick, Open]

Tristan had to admit he was somewhat surprised that Trick said anything about his world freely to the group. Maybe it was a simple give/take situation for Trick, but still something was better than nothing.

As Ravenna spoke about her friend, Jest growled. Being an aspect of the human meant something was up...then again something was always up with Trick. He smiled to himself. At least the group was consistent in who they were as a person.

"I think she wants to kill you regardless of where you are located." He said lightly to Trick as the man backed away.

Turning his focus back to Ravenna, Tristan studied her. "Are you alright? Talking about your homeland can make you realize how far away and alone you are." Ravenna wasn't fragile, but he couldn't help but be concerned.

Last edited by Venom on 4th August 2015, 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th August 2015, 6:44 pm

{Attn: Open, Tristan}

Tristan’s inquiry brings Ravenna back. “I do miss my world, but hopefully the things I learn on this journey will help my world as well. I already know my telekinesis has improved greatly. I am feeling comfortable with this weapon as well. I just need help with my telepathy.”

Ravenna looks down at Ami. “Besides, I am not alone. I have Ami here. What about you do you miss your home? Do you really believe your wish will be fulfilled?”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 11th August 2015, 1:46 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Open]

"Is there a way that I can help?" Tristan inquired. If there was a way to help her practice and hone her telepathy, Tristan was willing to happen.

Scratching his head, Tristan took a moment to think about his homeworld. "What do I miss? ...I suppose the people." They were a stubborn people, but they were still his people. He knew he had a mother and at one point a sister, but he couldn't remember a thing about them. "Though I doubt I can or will ever return to Toivoa."

Tristan sighed. "As to my wish...well my wish wasn't anything grand. I need to keep moving so a particular person cannot find me and resume his destruction on my planet." His voice was quiet to ensure that Ravenna was the only to hear.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th August 2015, 5:35 pm

“Don’t worry, we will help keep you hidden.” Ravenna smiles at him. “Are you sure you want to help with my telepathy? It means that I may know things, private things about you. You don’t need to worry, I will keep everything secret that you want me too.” She sighs. “I thought Correia was a task master, but Danielle takes the cake. How much farther do you think we have to go?”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 15th August 2015, 4:26 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Open]

"Thank you." While some members in the group he didn't trust with certain information, he trusted her. Tristan slightly smiled. It was true that he would be an open book if she practiced her telepathy with him. Sure, there were some moments of regret, but he acknowledged them and had to grow because of it. She also already had some idea of the situation he was in so that did not concern him.

"I trust you, Ravenna. I'm a simple human so I have my mistakes, but it's nothing I need to hide from you." He paused. "As to others finding out about certain things, just use your discretion."

He hadn't fully realized that they were still moving. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that they had been traveling for awhile. "Honestly, I don't know. I suppose we could ask her for an update on our situation and where we are at." His pace adjusted so that they would reach Danielle.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd August 2015, 7:34 pm

Ravenna is shocked that Tristan agrees to become her practice buddy. She will need to find a way to thank him. She stays back and watches as he goes up to Danielle. A smile comes to her face as she sends him a mental ‘Thank you.’ She is happy that it is a quiet trip so far.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th September 2015, 1:45 pm

[Attn: Group]

It was Tali who had answered Tristan's query. They were approaching midday--which in their world was dusk--and they'd pause for a brief respite.

When the time came, they found a nice spot and broke bread. Danielle only stayed long enough to eat her rations, then was gone, scouting the area. She could've had Malice do it, but she needed a brief respite from the others. She wasn't accustomed to being around others for this long. At least, not anymore. Her days as a Knight of the Order were over.

Even in the time before this new and strange journey, she had kept to herself. Robyn and the others had once been thick as thieves, but the Fall had changed them all. Even together, each was a world apart.

The only thing Danielle had noted about traveling with these strange people was that each was saddled with their own quirks, so much so that they didn't even pay attention to Danielle beyond assessing whether she was a threat or not. It had been so long since she had been treated...human. But was she still? She had become so much more, it seemed. But...

She leaned against a tree for support. She felt a nudge against her and saw Deanna had grown to her battle size, nuzzling her shoulder. She could feel the overgrown lynx's concern through the bond, see the care in her eyes. She...found herself hugging the beast.

"...thank you..." she managed.

They didn't need words, but still. Deanna understood. The weight of all these...feelings...and the thoughts they carried. She remembered learning and working hard to suppress them. They were a hindrance, a weakness, interfering with her duties.

"Mew..."

Deanna let out...the cutest noise she'd ever heard. In her gargantuan size. How did that even work? And why did she always get saddled with the cutest or noisiest sidekicks? But she understood, even if there weren't words. Deanna was questioning her, asking if her feelings and emotions were truly a hindrance. She felt a shift in the emotional bond. A challenge? Was she challenging that what she had become was the true hindrance? The question burned in her companion's eyes, and Danielle looked away, unable to answer. Or unwilling? She no longer knew how to sift through all this. Had it always been this way before?

It was coming here that had her walls torn asunder. Torn them, it felt, to the very foundations. If all this had been inside all this time, then maybe the walls would've burst on their own one day. If such was the case...

The thought left her cold. But she would have to learn more. Maybe remember more? She looked back to Deanna as she let out another cute "mew." She nodded and hugged her companion tightly, feeling all the sorrow and anguish bubble up, and the warmth from Deanna, who bore it with her. Indeed, she wasn't alone.

They stood like that for what seemed an eternity, but when she opened her eyes, the sun hadn't moved any, just an orange ball on the horizon. She stood up and began to walk when Deanna leapt in front of her, licking her face. Danielle's eyes widened as she let out a...giggle? Surely not. Danielle Barcroft didn't giggle. A small smile crept to her face as a feather whip of a man used to argue otherwise. Dammit! My thoughts are all over the place! So unfocused!

Deanna was licking at her face still, and Danielle pushed her head away laughing. "Cut that out, you little--"

Her hand came back wet as she had scrubbed at her face, and not from the side Deanna had been licking. Tears? She hadn't even noticed. Deanna looked at her knowingly, eyes seeming to glow with the sunset in them. Danielle pulled out a handkerchief and fixed her face. "You have my gratitude." Deanna gave a happy mew in return.

She took a calming breath, then turned and headed back toward where the group lie. They were finishing up and ready to move as she arrived. Talia gave her a questioning look and Danielle nodded.

"Let's be off," Talia said briskly.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th September 2015, 8:52 pm

{Attn: Open}

Ravenna was thrilled when they finally stopped. She thought she was in shape, but she had to admit this had her wiped out. She takes out her ration packet and decides to practice her telekinesis a little. She moves the crackers so they are laying out. She moves the cheese until it covers the crackers. Why did her mom ever think this was a bad thing?

She wonders if she should do any of her telepathy? She still tires faster when using it. Maybe she should hold off until after this attack. They will have to be at the top of their game. Who knows what they are going to run into.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 10th September 2015, 5:06 pm

[ATTN: Open]

As they stopped, Trick stood at the edge of the group, his rations in one hand and his recorder in the other. If the language he used didn't matter here, he'd have to find some other way to keep his notes. A code, perhaps?

He grinned as one came to mind, and after he finished eating what he needed he spent the next ten minutes rambling something about cabbages.

The warrior princess had wandered off, he noticed, and when she finally came back she and Talia exchanged looks. I wonder what kept her busy...

Finally they were moving again, and Trick clipped his recorder back on his collar and followed behind, a smile on his face.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 27th October 2015, 8:40 am

[Attn: Group]

The sun was down halfway into the second hour of them having resumed movement. Danielle kept her vigil, and so did Malice. As they moved, she'd find an occasional crossbow bolt ahead embedded in ground or tree in patterns that Danielle had long since taught them, gleaning their information rapidly and before enemies could.

Initially, their bolts told her only that their way ahead was clear. But when they were in the last half of the journey, that began to change.

"There are refugees and survivors ahead," she said without preamble as the bolt vanished. "No enemies."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 28th October 2015, 2:05 am

Attn: Open

Simon rushed forward to where he had previously seen other survivors with the now wounded woman in his arms, three more of those monsters on his tail. As the leading creature closed in on the blood lad, it lept towards him with killing intent. However the boy acted quickly, liquifying a small layer of blood on his tail and whipping it towards the "hell hound", creating a blood slicer, leaving a clean cut straight through its skull.

The creature's corpse obstructed the others, allowing Simon to gain more ground. After a good amount of yards once again the distance started to diminish, Simon spun repeating the same thing as before but creating to large spikes with the remaining blood of his tail instead, leaving their whistle behind them and coming to a halt in the enemie's chests.

Simon blankly looked at the lifeless creatures completely out of breath and strength. He fell to his knees and dropped the woman as gently as possible, the anemic side effect of his ability was definitely being felt. Glancing back towards his destination he could see two men rushing towards them, just in time too, his vision was even fading to black and back from the constant headrush.

Simon grunted and smirked in relief as one of the men took his arm over his own shoulder to support him as they continued towards his original point of interest. They were attempting to talk to him, he could feel the vibrations of their voices on his eardrums. Unfortunately he was now on the verge of unconciousness, and couldnt respond with anything other than mumbles and grunts.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th October 2015, 3:18 pm

Ravenna was walking with the others and pauses suddenly. It was like a wave hit her. It is a myriad of emotions, primarily fear, but also pain both physical and mental, intermixed with anger. She physically shakes her head to snap herself out of it. “Yes…the enemy…hit them hard…some may need medical assistance.” She tries her best to block some of the emotions out, but they are out of control. What she wouldn’t do for her hat right now. She takes a deep cleansing breath and let some of the emotions go. Once she is composed, she continues her thought. “They should be able to let us know what happened, so we aren’t completely caught unaware.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 30th October 2015, 7:00 pm

[ATTN: Group]

Trick made a face as the warrior princess said there were refugees ahead. There were plenty of them back home, and all of them were the same sort of vicious that came from desperation. That said, most of them back home had been wandering for years by now - hopefully, most of these refugees would be too damaged to cause too much trouble.

He looked over at Jest; he'd attract exactly the sort of attention he didn't want. "Scram, mutt," he said, giving the fox a look and waving a hand. Jest growled at him, nipping at his hand as it passed by his face - but it was all for show. Jest turned and took off, putting enough distance between him and Trick that he'd be hard for the survivors to see.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th December 2015, 3:00 pm

[Attn: Talia Group]

Barely half an hour passed before they saw sign of them. Of them, not one was uninjured. Those that bore the least injuries carried others who were in far worse shape--in makeshift pallets, some in carts, and others...

Danielle blinked. There were...they looked like horses, but it was if Mother Nature herself had shaped them out of the earth and plants. She tossed a fleeting thought back whether they had a Mother Nature. The general parts were definitely of horse, but their manes were of grass, leaves, and vines. Vines wrapped around their appendages, and their eyes looked like gemstones. Behind them, the Earth moved and warped, in the shapes of carts that were carrying more injured humans.

"I take it your worlds do not have Earth horses?" Talia asked with the barest traces of amusement. Danielle thought it would've been more amused if she weren't seeing her people after the slaughter.

"We have horses," Danielle answered. Few were left after the Apocalypse, of course, but that wasn't relevant. "But none like that."

"I see," Talia answered, then was gone. Danielle followed, as she needed intel and she knew that was what Talia was getting.

[Attn: Simon]

When Simon awoke, he'd be out of the darkness into countryside he'd never seen before, moving in what looked like a cart made of Earth. Beside him would be many injured lying unconscious, some not so lucky, with eyes staring off and witnessing the horrors they'd left. Beside the cart of earth, other injured were walking and moving in front of the cart was a horse the like he'd have never seen, looking at once of the earth and the trees.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th December 2015, 6:22 pm

It gets even worse as they get closer, Ravenna concentrates on letting it wash over her. She sees the group of people start to approach. Some more injured than others. The able people are helping the more injured ones. Her eyes light up when she sees this world’s version of horses. “Wow they are beautiful animals. I have never even seen a horse on our world up close, but they are nothing like this.”

She goes over to the injured one of the carts. “I would like to help. I am not a healer, but I have helped Correia when she got hurt. Please we would like to know what happened. We are the cavalry.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 10th December 2015, 7:54 pm

Attn: Ravenna, Open

Upon opening his eyes, Simon blinked a few times to adjust his vision, though it remained blurry. He brought his hand to where his glasses should have been, quickly realizing that they were missing. In a frantic moment he reached into his sweater pocket and sighed in relief when he felt his fingertips come in contact with the plastic frame.

As the boy's sight became clear he began to wonder how he had got here.. his surroundings werent exactly familiar... he began searching his mind for his latest memories, hoping cas wasn't the culprit once more.

And its on that thought that everything came back to him in a flash and that he noticed a sharp pain in the back of his head... thats what using up too much blood does... "ahh.. thats right.. nonesense happened.." he muttered to himself, still incredibly confused about the whole situation.

Thats when he noticed a young woman had said something from the rear of the cart. He turned his gaze over to her, readjusting his glasses. "You wouldnt happen to have a tylenol would you? Eh... who am i kidding.. a place with plant horses aint got no pharmaceuticals." He paused glancing over to the horse before looking back at her. "Umm.. im Simon.. would you mind telling me where i am?" He finished, not really knowing if an answer would even help him.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th December 2015, 8:41 pm

Ravenna was helping with the carriages arriving. She is still amazed by the Earth horses. She helps ‘examine’ the patients by opening her mind to them. She comes upon one who is starting to wake up. She sees his memories clear as day. He is another traveler!! Mokona did not tell them they would meet up with anyone else. Is he friend or foe?

She flinches as she sees his battle. There is something else…another presence in the man’s head. It is so odd, she has never felt anything like this before.

She hears a voice, at first she was not sure if it was in her head or not. She opens her eyes and looks at him. “Hello Simon, I have never heard of tylenol. If you are in pain, we can find something for that headache of yours. We are on our way to fight off the demons. If you know anything that may help us, we would love to know.” She offer him her hand to help him sit up.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 11th December 2015, 8:53 am

Attn: Ravenna, open

Simon cocked an eyebrow at the girl before shrugging and replying: "Honestly , can't help you there, i have no clue what those things are nor do i know where I am, if anything i could use your insight.. All i know is.. they can die, just like anything else." He finished, blatantly.

He nodded to show his respect as she offered to help him up. Though..The moment he tried, it resulted in a headrush which set him off balance, toppling over his violin that was nearby. Simon glanced at it in suprise as he held his head with one hand and still held hers with the other. He swore quietly before letting her go to go check up on it.

"Whew.. doesnt seem damaged! Thats a relief!" He exclaimed, smiling for the first time since he arrived. Finally he put the strap over his shoulder and finally got up completely. "Oh, headrushes are just the greatest arent they?" He said sarcastically, looking back at her once more.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th December 2015, 3:33 pm

Ravenna flinches again as she helps to steady Simon after he tries to stand. She really needs to learn how to close off her mind to others. Maybe Talia or Kain can help her replace her hat. “If you want more intel, Dani is the one to ask.” She scans the area and points her out to him. “She is right over there. We had a battle of our own earlier, but we are unsure if these are the same enemy.” She watches curiously has he picks up a violin. “That violin must be important to you. If you are still with us after the battle, I would love to hear you play. I know we may need all the help we can get in the battle, but you really need to rest.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 13th December 2015, 6:23 pm

Attn: Ravenna, open

Simon observed the woman she had pointed out before commenting "Well she looks like a hard ass." Taking a deep breath before starting to make his way to the rear of the cart. "Well better go get a lil' more intelligent" he finished with an amused look on his face.

She then told that she wanted to hear him play and so he smiled as Ravenna also mentioned he should rest.

"Stick around me long enough and it wont take long before you hear me play. And trust me, im fine, I already did my resting." Simon stated as he hopped off the cart without any trouble.

He waited a second or two, wondering if she was coming with, than he would make his way to this Dani. Hopefully she didn't try to stomp him or something.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th December 2015, 3:34 pm

{Attn: Simon, Dani, Open}

Ravenna is surprised when Simon jumps off the cart. He begins to walk over to Dani, but pauses. She gets the hint and catches up to him. For some reason he intrigued her. She sensed another presence in him, which is very odd. There is more to him that he is disclosing, but unlike Trick, he is not covert. “I know we will be grateful for any assistance. If you cross us, we won’t hesitate to disable you. I will introduce you to Dani.”

They walk together until they approach Danielle. Ravenna waits until she finishes up. “Dani, we may have another person to help us out.” She points to Simon. “His name is Simon, and he just came from the fighting. He may be able to give us some insight on the enemy. Maybe you can ascertain how helpful he will be to us.” Ravenna did not want to outright say that she doesn’t fully trust him, but he is a traveler like they are. However whether he was sent by Yuko, is to be determined.”

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 15th December 2015, 3:35 pm

[Attn: Ravenna, Simon, Open]

Having stuck close to Talia, Dani learned what she needed swiftly. It had been sudden, a large hole ripped open in space and soon became the black dome in the distance. From the scattered descriptions, most of the demons were the types from before. There was additional information she found interesting. Apparently a man had fallen through with the demons, engaging them in battle all the while. He had also given aid to the villagers and was currently resting in one of the earth drawn carts full of the injured.

Or not. She could see a man that met his description heading toward her with Ravenna. He was a scarecrow with glasses. His lithe frame had muscle on it, so he was likely one of those skinny fighting types. His hands bore calluses that were in keeping with a hobby rather than field work--a musician, possibly. She opened her Sight and glanced upon him. It was a soul in turmoil, but generally good. The turmoil, though, concerned her. Likely, he had mental problems. How reliable he'd be remained to be seen.

Dani inwardly cringed when Ravenna and he approached her and Ravenna addressed her so casually. Only those close to her called her "Dani" and there were only the barest handful that could claim that, let alone choose to be so. The rest were in the ground. The girl was far too free with the use of her name. Ultimately, it didn't matter, but...

Many thoughts and feelings passed through her mind in an instant. Too much to process and not currently relevant. She'd need to sort them later.

"So, I've heard," she said finally in reply. "I'm already aware of the enemy inside, but if he feels there's something to add, by all means." She looked past them. "Be brief as we'll need to make haste. The dome is expanding. This is also a new phenomenon."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 21st December 2015, 12:48 pm

[ATTN: Dani, Simon, Ravenna]

Trick had also followed after Talia and the general - likely Talia was moving to figure out what had happened here, and he wanted whatever intel he could get.

Jest was staying helpfully absent, and he got one or two looks from those confused by his lack of an Ainminthe - but he preferred that sort of attention to the alternative. Still, it made him nervous.

He was still standing nearby when Ravenna came up to them, leading some boy with a violin along with her. He didn't have an Ainminthe either - and so immediately he was on edge. Trick casually pulled his hands from his pockets, watching the kid warily. So concerned was he that he didn't even celebrate upon hearing the generals real name - 'Dani' - though he did certainly take note of it.

Ravenna, he thought, hoping she'd pick him up. I hope you bothered to check who's side he's on before bringing him to us.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top