Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Roleplay

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 26 Empty Worlds Roleplay

Post by EphPhoenix 29th November 2013, 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

The swirls of destiny and fate are like a ripple that reaches out into the ages, beyond worlds, beyond dimensions, beyond time. As they coalesce, decisions are made, lives are created and ended, balance ebbs and flows, and the price is paid...

The girl cried out over the gale that surrounded them, the light from the massive doors pulling her in. Her silver locks swept around her rapidly, her silver eyes reflecting the multi-hued light from inside the doors. Her dress fluttered and flapped about her as her left hand pulled against the door while her right reached out, stretched, looking for purchase to anything that might save her. Only the man before her could hear her as he tearfully reached for her, struggling against the forces throwing the door shut.

"Elise! Elise!" he thundered. "I'm coming! I'm here! Please! Hold on!!!"

He'd fought them all, he'd not let her be taken! He reached for her as she reached for him, their hands longing for purchase of the other. The gales and swirls of power, however, pushed them apart as the multicolored energies coalescing on the other side of the door relentlessly sucked her further in as the massive doors slowly closed.

He got closer and closer, but as his fingers brushed hers, a burst of energy knocked him back and she was sucked in, the doors slamming shut with a sound of finality eternal. The gales died down and the light faded, speckles of it dancing before his eyes. He slammed his fists against the doors, raging at it like a bull gone mad. He slammed again and again, blows so powerful it could be heard and felt for miles. His fists were bleeding, but the doors showed no signs of giving, or that he had done anything. He fell to his knees in sorrow as tears streamed his face, blood pooling around his battered hands.

"My love..." he said in a hoarse whisper.

He sat there in quiet for moments that seemed to drag onto eternity before his fists slammed the ground and a roar of feral hatred for all things filled the air for miles around him. "You shall not take her from me! Do you hear me?! You shall not take her! I will destroy everything! I will end all worlds until I have her back! Do you hear me! Do you hear me!!!
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Worlds Roleplay - Page 26 Empty Re: Worlds Roleplay

Post by xenolion 21st December 2015, 4:09 pm

{Attn: All}

Ravenna cringes at the emotions coming from Danielle. She leans to Simon and whispers. “Call her Danielle, please.” She did not mean any harm, and got too used to calling her Dani from her conversations with Tristan.

She hears Trick in her head again. She will have to block people from doing that. She glances over by him. *I did not bring him, the carriages did. I do not trust him which is why I brought him over to her.* She wants to tell someone of the strange man, but does not trust either of them. Besides he has not proven to be hostile yet. “I am going to see about helping the injured. Unless you need me.” She pauses awaiting for Danielle’s instruction.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 27th December 2015, 8:53 am

Attn: Danielle, Ravenna, Trick

Simon swallowed hard when Ravenna warned him about crossing them.. he simply nodded and remained silent as the approached the commander looking chick. He would most likely have to inform them about a certain "personality" trait of his... to avoid getting in any trouble of the sort.

The boy frowned at the brief exchange held by Danielle and Ravenna.. Despite acting like a group, it felt as if they didnt really have any ties with each other.. odd. He nodded at the girl's request understanding her discomfort.

He than simply responded to her "To be honest with you, you probably know more about them than I do. First time ive met amything of the sort. However what i can say is, the ones I fought werent particularly strong... But they do have numbers." He stated, shrugging slightly.

At that moment, Simon noticed that they both had little companions. He cocked an eyebrow before looking around to realize that every one had a little buddy at their side... once again.. odd.. And then he noticed the eerie man in the background who appeared to be staring at him. Not to mention he was the only one other than himself without a lil' partner.

Puzzled, Simon looked behind him to see of there was some one else returning his stare... negative. He gulped nervously before giving the man an uncertain wave and whispering " Why you starin' me down buddy" to the intention of himself.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 2nd January 2016, 7:27 pm

[ATTN: Simon, Dani]

The boy waved at him nervously, and he smiled brightly back, his gaze unwavering.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, in response to the boys mutterings to himself. "Just unusual to see another Midlander around in the Highlands is all." He gestured broadly to the refugees around them, all of them other towering Highlanders.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 2nd January 2016, 7:47 pm

[Attn: Group]

The boy had little in the way of useful information, but if he found them to be not a threat aside from numbers, then he was someone who bore watching. She'd seen the common folk fight, and considering the huddled mass of them being carted, easy wasn't one of the words she'd use to describe this situation.

She bit back a caustic remark to Trick as he stated the obvious. He wasn't just what this world described as a Midlander, but he lacked an Ainmithe, as well. The chances of those were fairly remote as they had learned in their first days here, so obviously, this one was a Traveler as they.

"Likely what you encountered were forerunners," Danielle stated. There would be time to ascertain how and where he Traveled, but the current situation was more pressing. "There will be tougher things." Angry anticipation filled her as she thought of the Machin. Hopefully, there wouldn't be one, but she'd thought of tactics to use if there were. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to jump in one again.

She looked to them all in turn. "Tristan, Ravenna," Danielle began, "You two stick with Talia as support and the Trickster can bring up the rear." She looked to him, then. "Any harm that befalls them I take out of your hide." She regarded the newcomer. "You look battle-worn, but if you've a mind to fight, you may join up with that lot." Lightning crackled in her fist and her eyes became cold as winter's heart, and Deanna leapt off of Danielle's shoulder and grew to the size of a horse, back arched and hissing menacingly. "They are under my protection. If you bring them harm you will answer to me, boy, so that we understand each other." She hopped on Deanna's back and looked back to him. "I don't care what happens to the Trickster, however, so do as you will, there." She gave the Trickster a disdainful smirk, turned, and charged forward on Deanna toward the black dome that lay before them.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd January 2016, 10:58 pm

Ravenna closes her eyes to block out the emotions from everyone. She listens to Danielle. The woman is going in headfirst. Forgetting the others around she goes over to Talia. “She is going to get herself killed. Talia, we should follow her. I know we are supposed to be support, but remember how hurt she was before. There is no way she can take on that all alone.” She picks up her naginata and runs forward.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd January 2016, 12:40 am

[Attn: Ravenna, Talia group]

Ravenna didn't get far before Talia's Ainmithe appeared in front of her and she ran into it. "Calm yourself," Talia said simply. "You worry about her, yet are doing the very thing you are worried for her for. The Trodai has left you lot in my care and we shall play this smartly." She looked after the way Danielle had charged. "She is reckless, but not careless, and the only reason she got so injured was to save the life of m'lord."

She pulled ahead of Ravenna, turning to regard them all. "Ravenna, you and Tristan shall follow directly after me. Tricks--er, Trick and Simon bring up the rear. Watch each other's backs, as I'm counting on you to watch mine. Let's go."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 3rd January 2016, 9:10 pm

[ATTN: All]

Trick spat on the ground in front of his feet as Dani turned away and charged off into the blackness. She could take her orders and shove them up her ass - though there probably wasn't room for them, what with the huge stick she already had shoved up in there.

He knelt on the ground, looking for something suitable to light up as Talia said something or other. He pulled out his lighter from inside his jacket and ignited a stick he found to use as a torch. "Sure, sure," he said absently as Talia said something about him keeping in the back.

That vicious, angry fire burned in his chest, and he stared into the flames of his torch as he tried to stifle it. Let the beasts kill the bitch, he thought. The mutt could watch her own back - hell, if they were going back into this chaos, maybe he could finally find a way to off Talia and blame it on the demons.

He stood up, torch at his side. He'd follow orders for now like a good dog. He was exactly where he wanted to be - trailing behind the bitch so he could watch for when she faltered, and close to this new kid so they could get... acquainted. With luck, the boy Simon was good enough at fighting off demons that he wouldn't have to call for Jest...
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 4th January 2016, 2:25 pm

Attn: All

Simon had listened to all she had to say.. didnt really explain his whole situation.. oh well, later would have to do, or maybe these other people could fill him in on everything. He flinched as she made her point clear, her electric fist reminding him of his crash down the clock tower in London, and the man responsible along with it.

She than flew off before he could add anything.. hopefully Cas would refrain from showing up. And so he was told to hold the rear with the shady man... who seemed to enjoy fire. Until he proved himself worthy of trust, he would watch his back. "So.. Trick huh? Alias or parents with a funny sense of humor?" He asked, adjusting his glasses and making his way to his position.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th January 2016, 6:33 pm

Ravenna meets Talia’s Ainmithe and bounces back. She glares at Talia briefly. “We should get to her quickly, she is the type to push herself until she can’t. Our fates are intertwined, and all of us must stay alive.”

Talia gives her instructions and she falls into place behind her. She can feel the emotions from the others. She turns and glares at Trick. “I think we all need to calm down and prepare ourselves for the battle before us.” She is not exactly comfortable having Trick and Simon behind her. Trick for obvious reasons. She is not sure what to think of Simon. He is not hostile like Trick, but there is still something odd about him mentally.

She finds herself standing closer to Tristan. At least he is there with her. He has to be the most ‘normal’ person in the group.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 6th January 2016, 9:04 pm

[ATTN: All, Simon]

"It's my name," he said flatly to Simon's question, winking at Ravenna as she turned and glared at him. "Not an alias. What the hell are we waiting for?"

This last bit was directed at Talia as they faltered near the edge of the black zone. Not that he was excited to go in with just a torch, but they had to get this over with...
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th January 2016, 3:55 pm

Ravenna stutter steps as they approach the bubble. She can hear them, just like during the eclipses. She massages her temples and closes her eyes. She hears the voices, but does not let it affect her like before. “Tear the flesh...Strip the flesh, drink the blood...The flesh, the blood, so sweet...Tear the sinew...Crunch the bones..." “They are here, just the drippers though. You will have to do more than that.” She raises her naginata. “Time to see if the training did me any good."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 17th January 2016, 7:50 am

Attn: all

"Huh... good to know.." Simon responded before bringing his attention to the giant death bubble of impending doom. "Well what'ya know, it really is getting bigger... soo.. how do we stop it... and please tell me it doesnt involve going inside." He asked out loud, more as a statement than an actual question, fearing that he already knew the answer.

The boy began flipping the spike of his ring up and down nervously as they got closer, ready to react to any sign of enemies. Simon knew he could handle himself in a fight but, he always seemed to get nervous either way before an encounter.
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 11th August 2016, 10:05 am

[Attn: Open]

"Hraah!" Danielle leapt off a building as several of the drippers lashed at her last location. She threw her hand up and a burnt orange shield coalesced from petal fragments flowing around her as several dripper tendrils shot for her and were promptly brought up short. Immediately, the shield dissipated and the petals reformed into a blazing sword that shot forward at her hand movements and slashed several of the drippers in half, then returned to her, circling around her protectively.

She flipped in the air onto the roof of a nearby house as more attacked her and once more she sent the swords to cut them down. This got the attention of more of the creatures as she stood on the house, shining like a beacon. She smirked. "Malice!"

Ozone and the crash of lightning and they appeared, crossbows at the ready as they unleashed a relentless barrage on the unholy horde charging her, leaving them decimated. Danielle nodded grimly, then ran on.

[Attn: Talia's group]

As soon as they entered, drippers descended on them, as if they'd been waiting for those foolish enough to walk through. Or maybe they had been doing just that.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KILL JOY 14th August 2016, 6:38 pm

Attn: Group

As he crossed the dome wall, Simon took a deep breath and slashed his palm open, letting the black blood ooze out in a controlled fashion. "Here we go again.." was all he muttered at the sight of what was waiting inside.

Small blobs, assumedly called drippers, began assaulting them with their tendrils. Simon tumbled sideways twice, letting three tendrils hit his previous location as the blood formed into three small spheres the size of golf balls.

He extended his hand towards the creatures anf his orbs began vibrating before shooting out violently in three directions, obliterating any Dripper that had been in their path . Simon then placed himself in between the villagers and the Drippers as if to divert their attention.

The wound on his hand had been healed already due to the boy focusing all of his blood's healing power on that one spot. He ushethed the blade hidden within his violin and moments later a black fox tail came spewing out of Simon's lower back. He grinned slightly and added "come and get it ya stupid blobs!".
KILL JOY
KILL JOY

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st August 2016, 10:27 am

She steps inside and the prior light is gone. There is still some. It reminds her of night time in Miquelon at night. However looks are deceiving with all the fighting going on. She can hear the drippers with their constant chanting in her head. She is able to push it to background noises.

Along with them is a new enemy. The closet creature she can describe it is a mutated sloth. The arms are oversized and the claws are larger. Unfortunately they move faster than any sloth she knows. She only hopes her weapon works on them too.

She focuses on her own battles, blocking the others out for now. The drippers are hard enough for her to handle right now.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 27th August 2016, 7:10 pm

[ATTN: All]

Trick stifled a grin as the creatures descended on them. He spun the torch in his hand, swinging it at the drippers that dared come close to him.

Keeping the mob away took most of his focus, but he still managed to keep an eye on the new kid. He watched as he slit open his palm and shot black blood at the creatures. He was past being surprised by whatever new crap these kids kept coming up with.

Not many of the drippers were stupid enough to come close to his flame, but those that did suffered a painful lesson. He flipped the torch in his hand like he was a juggler and swung it out behind him, singing a tentacle that had been trying to sneak up on him. So long as they came at about this pace, he wouldn't need Jest. Actually... perhaps out in the dark like this he could afford to call him back? But still, it would be risky.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 2nd September 2016, 3:10 pm

It was going well for the group as they moved through the swarm. Talia pushed through with her animithe, the two of them working in tandem perfectly. "I have never seen it happen like this," she said, nerves in her voice. "This...is not natural."

As they fought through another section of village, she looked around warily. "Something...is not right. This feels...easy, almost."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th September 2016, 9:26 am

Ravenna hears Talia. She fights her way over to her. “Here I thought it was because we were better. However we are still on the edge. I don’t see Danielle anywhere. Maybe they are leading us somewhere.” She looks down at Ami *Keep alert and let me know if you sense anything.*

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th April 2017, 11:23 am

==> Moved to the Role-Play Archives
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com