Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miletus Roleplay

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miletus Roleplay - Page 31 Empty Miletus Roleplay

Post by Kiseki 30th November 2012, 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chazz recovered quickly from the fairly light hit and was able to balance himself easily. His reaction was to swiftly drive his elbow into Makari's chest.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Miletus Roleplay - Page 31 Empty Re: Miletus Roleplay

Post by sagiri 20th September 2013, 11:30 pm

Casimir smiled at Chazz's words and nodded when he said that he'd go get Makari. Casimir was a bit uncomfortable being alone in that room, but he knew Chazz and Makari would be there shortly.

In spite of how concerned he was about Casimir, Makari was able to sleep deeply because of how physically exhausted he was. When Chazz shook him awake, he was confused for only a moment before realizing what his friend was saying. His face lit up and he got out of bed immediately. "That's great! See, Chazzy? I told you he was gonna be fine." In spite of the confidence Makari was projecting, it was apparent that he was extremely relieved by the news.

The two made their way to Casimir's room and Makari's smile only widened when he saw his nephew awake. He knelt next to the boy and gave him a hug, making sure to be mindful of his injury. "Aw, hey Cas. I'm glad you're doing better," he said, still smiling. "You can't scare us like that again, okay?"

Casimir nodded, weakly returning both his uncle's hug and smile. "I promise," he said. In spite of all the pain he was in, he found himself feeling grateful to have Chazz and Makari there with him.

"You're right about that." Azrael liked hearing how optimistic Gabriel sounded. He could always count on his brother to have an upbeat attitude, even when things seemed rough. "Make sure to take it easy until you start feeling better, all right?"

Elyse wasn't too surprised to see the source of the music, as the elf had explained his situation to her back at the town. She was impressed with how good it sounded, though. "He really is," she agreed with Raphael. "It's too bad he can't just enjoy travels and work with the way things are now." It was really becoming apparent to her how severe the situation between humans and elves was becoming.

Valtteri sighed. He didn't want to go out amongst people, but there was no point in protesting. Airon was holding his rope and led him out there. He raised an eyebrow at what Airon said about the elf's Common. "I don't think I really paid attention to him talking... was it pretty bad?"
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 21st September 2013, 1:29 am

Chazz just sighed at what Makari said, since it had been obvious that Casimir could have died. But all that mattered was that he didn't, and Makari would get to see his nephew again. When they went to the boy's room and the two hugged, Chazz couldn't help but smile a little wider. "Good, we're counting on you," he said in response to Casimir. However, Chazz knew that he was the one that needed to promise to look after the kid better.

Gabriel nodded, though it was a little weak. "Of course I will... I don't... feel like moving now at all. I'm sure... I'll be feeling... better soon," he said to his brother with a smile. As long as Azrael was around, Gabriel knew that everything would turn out fine.

Later that day, Eleri decided it was time to check out these two new patients that had come in to the temple. She had made sure to wear a cloak that would make her blend in with the other clerics better. "All right, this needs to sound good," Eleri told Lydia as they approached the temple entrance. "Remember, we're here because of our amazing healing techniques. Just stick to that, or you'll end up scaring them or something." This was going to be simple and very satisfying, she just knew it.

When they entered, it wasn't long before they saw three people who didn't seem to be clerics. "Excuse me, we heard that there were two patients here who are in need of help. Did you bring them in?" Eleri asked them.

Raphael nodded, frowning. "Yes... this s-s-situation m-makes me... v-very concerned. In my... i-in my lifetime, I... h-h-have never seen hostilities es-escalate like this." His foot started tapping uncontrollably, but it bothered him that it wasn't going to the beat of the music. "The e-elves started this and... a-a-and I d-do not know why..." When he made it back to the city, Raphael had some investigating to do. His own family could have had something to do with the attack, for all he knew.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 22nd September 2013, 9:22 pm

"He definitely gives Darast a run for his money," Airon replied, grinning. "Though I don't think I've heard an elf talk with an accent quite like his. He must be from the backwoods or something." Airon looked at the elf playing the lute, then looked at everyone crowded around. He noticed Darast was looking at them, particularly Valtteri, and rolled his eyes.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 22nd September 2013, 11:27 pm

With Chazz and Makari in the room with him, Casimir was able to rest easily. He was looking forward to getting his strength back so they could return to Orios together.

"We do have amazing abilities. One person's pain is another's pleasure, isn't that how the saying goes?" Lydia replied to Eleri as she sauntered up to the entrance of the temple. "And there's plenty of time to scare them later, so I'll refrain until then."

Later in the day, Azrael was with Chazz and Makari while Gabriel and Casimir were resting. He looked up when a cleric addressed them and was glad to see that the two would be getting more medical attention. They definitely needed it. "Yes. They're resting in there," he gestured, "now, but they really need healing."

Lydia examined the three men as Azrael spoke. They looked like they'd make good sacrifices themselves, particularly the tall, strong looking one. The more blood in the body, the better, she assumed. Still, beggars couldn't be choosers and she nodded and started trying to usher Eleri into the room. She was eager to see these patients.

Elyse nodded. "It definitely seems out of the blue to me. As far as I knew, there wasn't anything going on that would have caused it. We've been traveling through human territory for a while and I didn't hear anyone say anything about the elves."

"Shit... that must be horrible," Valtteri glanced at Darast when Airon compared the elf's speech to his. He saw that Darast was looking back at him so he glared before shifting his attention back to Airon. "Anyway... I'm done here." He indicated Darast and trudged back to their room, feeling awkward with his hands tied.

Last edited by sagiri on 5th October 2013, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 28th September 2013, 1:46 am

Eleri grinned and nodded in agreement with Lydia. Her partner in crime was definitely ready for this, which became even more obvious when she tried to get Eleri into the room almost before the tall man had finished speaking. "All right, we'll get to it right away."

After being nearly pushed into the room where the patients were resting, Eleri gave Lydia a look that said to calm down. As much as she was looking forward to this, they couldn't have anyone thinking their behaviour was suspicious. Eleri approached the two wounded guys. "Hello, you may not know us, but we are clerics who came from our temple to help you with our specialized healing techniques," she explained, trying to sound as pleasant as possible. "Do you think you can walk as far as our carriage outside the temple?"

Gabriel had been woken up by Eleri and Lydia entering the room and was still a little groggy, but he understood what Eleri was saying. He sat up and gave Casimir a smile. This sounded like great news, considering how long it was going to take them to heal from such serious injuries. "Thank you very much..." Gabriel carefully got to his feet and had to lean against Lydia.

Eleri helped Casimir up while offering him a warm smile. Both of these guys were pretty small so she didn't know if it was ideal, but at least they were cute. That would have to be some sort of bonus. Eleri led the way to the carriage and helped the injured inside before sitting up front. "All right, that went well," she said to Lydia once Gabriel and Casimir couldn't hear her. "I thought they'd at least ask a question. Oh well, now everything is pretty straightforward."

Gabriel was still smiling inside the carriage. "Maybe we'll get to start travelling again even sooner than we thought," he said, clearly pretty happy about that idea.

Chazz turned to Azrael after the clerics had left to do their work. "Those two must have some exceptional healing skills if they visit other temples to use them," he commented. It seemed pretty lucky that the clerics chose to come to that temple over anywhere else.

"No..." Raphael shook his head. "There w-were always... there were always tensions, b-b-but... this s-seems un-un-unprovoked. I just h-hope... that... that it does n-n-not go even... even further..." He didn't see why things would stop at this point, though.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 5th October 2013, 10:50 pm

Lydia couldn't help but smile as Gabriel leaned against her. This really was too easy; people were so willing to trust anyone with the title of 'cleric'. "All of this suffering will be a distant memory soon enough," she assured him.

Casimir wasn't sure if he was comfortable with leaving the temple, but Gabriel didn't seem concerned so he tentatively accepted Eleri's hand and let her help him into the carriage. "Yeah... maybe," he said to Gabriel, still seeming apprehensive. He kind of wished Chazz and the others had been able to come with them, just in case. "I hope so, anyway... the other clerics at that temple were fine so these ones must be too, right?"

Lydia nodded at Eleri. "They trusted us so much that it's almost a shame to have to turn on them, but that's what people do to one another. And to animals, when they're hungry." She shrugged. "Those two... all that matters now is the blood in their veins."

Azrael nodded. "I guess so." He didn't like that he couldn't be with Gabriel through this, but he knew it was for the greater good. He doubted anything would happen to his brother on the ride.

"I guess their luck has finally turned around, huh?" Makari said with a grin. Gabriel and Casimir had had a rough time with their injuries and everything, but things were finally looking up.

"I hope so too..." Elyse said. This was the last thing anyone needed. It was then that she noticed Airon standing there. Valtteri and Tarian weren't with him, so it seemed like a good time for her to speak. "Oh, there's Airon. There's something I need to talk to him about," she said to Raphael before approaching the other elf. "Airon... sorry to bother you, but I need to ask you..." she inhaled, not sure if she even wanted to know the answer to her question; for all she knew, her fiance could be long dead. "Do you know Ezra Rithil?"
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 6th October 2013, 11:05 pm

Gabriel nodded. He wanted Casimir to be able to relax. "Yup, that's right. It's what clerics do. These two were probably encouraged by their superiors to get out and help a lot of people and practice their healing. They'll probably be able to do a lot for us."

"Indeed," Eleri said as she got the carriage moving. "And what are they but lambs on their way to the slaughter, anyway? So naive and oblivious... those ones scream the best." She smirked as they accelerated.

Before long, the carriage arrived at a small building. Eleri and Lydia were staying there for the time being, since their temple was some distance away from there. They had everything they needed for the sacrifice, though. Eleri helped Casimir out of the carriage and to the building, while Gabriel used Lydia for support.

At first, Gabriel thought that the place was quite quaint. However, it didn't take long for things to start seeming off. It began when he heard Eleri lock the door behind them. That was when they started being moved more quickly and less carefully than before. Before Gabriel could think of what to say or do, they reached a door, which Eleri opened. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"W-w-what... is this...?" Gabriel had never seen a torture chamber before, but he knew he had to be looking at one. His eyes darted around the room, spending as little time as possible on each of the terrifying devices. He hoped more than anything that this was some kind of nightmare. Gabriel then saw Eleri throw Casimir onto the floor of the room. "W... what... what are you doing?!" There was panic rising in his voice as he looked from Eleri to Lydia, wide-eyed.

Chazz nodded. "Yeah, they really need it. They've been through enough." He had Casimir in mind especially. All he wanted to do was get the kid home as soon as possible before anything else could happen to him. At least it seemed like having the help of these clerics would speed up the process. "I wonder how long this will take..."

Raphael noticed Valtteri walk off and wondered if he needed to be concerned, but there wasn't much the man could do while tied up and nobody there would let him go anyway. Elyse then mentioned that she needed to talk to Airon, which was fine with Raphael of course, but he had to wonder what it was about. It wasn't any of his business though, so he just enjoyed the music.

Tarian knew it would be difficult to take out several humans alone, so he would need to be efficient. Knowing exactly where they were staying would be a good start, so he left his room and walked down the hall as inconspicuously as he could, glancing in the rooms and making mental notes. He caught sight of Valtteri in one of them and pointedly looked away. When he reached the end of the hall, Tarian knew that just around the corner was the common area where, judging by the sound, everyone seemed to be. He was about to go back when he heard a familiar name being spoken. Not only that, but it was that human woman who knew that name of his cousin. Tarian stayed right where he was, waiting to hear where this was going.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 7th October 2013, 7:14 pm

"All right," Airon replied. He figured he didn't need to keep holding the rope so he just watched his friend go. He could see Darast looked slightly concerned, but the paladin didn't go either so he must have figured that Valtteri couldn't get into any trouble the way he was. 

The elf started playing a different tune, so Airon turned his attention back to him. However, he was soon approached by Elyse, who seemed a bit tentative in asking her question. "Ezra? Oh sure, he's my cousin who apparently wanted to marry a human. My family made such a huge fuss over it and put him under constant surveillance to make sure he wouldn't do it again. He's been pretty miserable ever since. I just don't get it, you know? What's so bad about wanting to marry a human?" It irritated Airon that his family was ruining the guy's life just because he fell in love.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 7th October 2013, 10:29 pm

Casimir considered what Gabriel was saying. When he thought about it, it made sense; Raphael had been traveling around doing similar things when Casimir had met him. He visibly relaxed a bit and nodded. "Yeah... that makes sense. I guess we're lucky they found us."

Lydia nodded in agreement with Eleri, a serene smile on her face as she imagined those screams.

When they arrived, she helped Gabriel into the building, allowing Eleri and Casimir to enter first. Casimir was still a bit nervous, but he kept assuring himself that these people had no reason to harm him and that they were probably just like Raphael.

That illusion was shattered as soon as they entered the room. The sight of his surroundings was enough to make him panic. There was no way a room with such devices was used for innocent purposes. Before he could say anything, Eleri threw him to the floor. "N-no... what are... why are... we here!?" His mind was screaming with possible scenarios and it was getting hard to breathe.

Lydia let Gabriel fall to the floor and looked between him and Casimir with a satisfied smile. They were already deeply upset and she and Eleri had yet to even begin. Gabriel then asked a question so she focused her attention on him. "You have blood, so we're going to hurt you," she said matter of factly. "Don't worry, you won't have to suffer for long... everything dies." She knelt down and traced a line across Gabriel's throat with her fingernail.

Azrael shrugged. "I can't see them needing more than a day or two. I don't know a lot about magic, though, so that could be off." He hoped it wouldn't take long at all; he didn't like the idea of Gabriel being away for a significant amount of time.

Makari considered it. "Well, if it's anything like my magic they could have done it right here... but who knows, maybe they have to do fancy religious dances first or something."

Initially, Elyse was relived at Airon's response. He was closely related to Ezra and the way he talked made it apparent the elf was alive and well. However, what he said next made her feel horrible. Ezra's family had been treating him like a prisoner as a direct result of their relationship. Airon's opinion on the matter made her feel a little better, though; he obviously didn't share his family's narrow minded world view and Elyse found that very respectable. "There's nothing wrong with it," she replied, looking at the floor. "I can't believe people still think that way... he's miserable because he was in love with me-" She bit her lip, realizing what she'd said a bit too late. At least she knew Airon didn't think badly of interracial relationships.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 13th October 2013, 1:11 am

Eleri gave Casimir a kick in the stomach. "You're here to die, it's as simple as that." She drew a knife and then smirked at Lydia. "It's cruel to give them false hope, Lydia." After kneeling down in front of Casimir, Eleri pulled him up a bit by the front of his shirt and cut a gash in his cheek. "The death itself will be the only quick part of this."

Gabriel gasped when Eleri drew the knife and wanted to do something, but he was frozen on the spot. The things that these women were saying were terrifying and he watched in horror as the knife came closer to Casimir. "C-Cas..." Gabriel looked up at Lydia, dreading to even think about what she could do. "Why... why are you... w-we didn't do anything... please, let us go..." His voice was weak with fear. Without his brother there, he felt completely lost and helpless. Gabriel wanted so badly for Azrael to break in and kill these two, but there was no way he could know to come.

Chazz nodded at Azrael, but he knew that most spells seemed to only take a few minutes at most; he recalled Raphael's healing spells not taking any longer. "I don't know about dances, but this does sound pretty involved. I guess we just need to let them take as much time as they need."

Just then, a cleric rushed into the temple and went to another cleric not far from the three. "What were the women in that carriage doing here?!" She was clearly distressed. "Did they come inside? Please, don't tell me they did..."

Tarian just rolled his eyes as Airon and Elyse went on about marriage between humans and elves. He didn't know why anyone would want to see more half-breeds taking up space. He was wondering if there was any point in sticking around when he heard what Elyse said after that. Tarian narrowed his eyes. She was that human, the one that his idiot cousin almost used to pollute the family bloodline. He didn't think he would ever meet this woman and had never wanted to, but things had actually worked out well. Now killing her had another purpose.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 24th October 2013, 5:19 pm

Airon's eyes went wide when Elyse said that Ezra had been in love with her. He couldn't believe that she was the one. He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting, really. He went right up to Elyse and said, "I'm gonna get you two back together if it's the last thing I do! I don't want to see you or him sad over this stupid race thing anymore!" He wasn't really sure how he was going to go about it, but it needed to happen one way or another.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 24th October 2013, 11:39 pm

It took Casimir a moment to catch his breath when Eleri kicked him. When he regained himself, his eyes went wide with horror at her words. "Wh-what!?" He felt lightheaded and like he was going to be sick. They couldn't have survived everything only to be killed here. "No... you can't... please--" He tried to avoid her gaze when she lifted him up by his shirt and cried out in pain when he felt the knife's blade tear through his skin. "N-no... why a-are you... are you doing this?!" The worst part of this was the fact that Chazz and Makari had no way of knowing where he was.

"Cruelty is just another part of life," Lydia replied to Eleri, "and they're running out of time to experience life." She heard Gabriel pleading with them, but was unfazed. "I'm sorry, you are boring me," she said, straddling him and pinning him to the floor. She eyed his face with a hungry gleam in her eyes. She put her hands around his neck and squeezed as if she was intending to strangle him. However, it wasn't time to kill him now, so she released him when he started struggling for air and dug her fingernails into the side of his neck. She scratched as deeply as she could from below his jaw to just above his shoulder.

Makari shrugged. "I hope they dance; Cas and Gabe could use a laugh."

Azrael just nodded at Chazz, ignoring Makari's comment. It wasn't long before he overheard the cleric panicking about the women in the carriage and shifted his full attention to them.

"What?" The male cleric looked baffled by his colleague's distress. "Those women are clerics with extraordinary healing abilities--"

Azrael wasn't inclined to wait until the conversation had reached its conclusion. He needed to know immediately if Gabriel was in danger. He approached the clerics. "I'm sorry, I overheard what you were talking about. Those women took the patients to heal them." He focused his steely gaze on the female cleric. "Is there something we should know about them?"

Elyse knew that Airon didn't share his family's beliefs about her and Ezra's relationship, but his reaction was even better than she'd expected; it seemed he supported them. She was very touched by what he said. "Airon..." She smiled warmly. "Thank you so much. I could always tell that you were a good person." In spite of his habits, Airon had never come off as cruel or hateful. It was impressive, given where he lived. "Ezra's extremely lucky to have a cousin like you. It sounds like people like you are rare around there."
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 29th October 2013, 11:53 pm

Eleri raised the knife again, but then considered Casimir's question. "Actually that's something you should know. Blood for the Blood God, skulls for the Skull Throne..." She took Casimir's hand and carved a 'K' deeply into the palm. "You should be honoured to bleed and die here for the glory of Khorne!" Eleri squeezed his hand, causing blood to drip to the floor. She then dragged the blade from his wrist up to his elbow on the top of his arm.

Gabriel inhaled sharply when Lydia pinned him down. He didn't even hear Eleri's explanation for the situation. As Lydia's hands closed around his neck, intense fear overtook Gabriel and his breathing became rapid and shallow. "S-stop, p-please... I'm-I'm b-begging you-" His voice became more frantic as he started to feel lightheaded, which caused him to start squirming. Just as tears began to form in his eyes, Lydia thankfully stopped. However, what she did next made him cry out loudly in pain. Gabriel felt the blood flow from the wounds and realized how easily he could bleed to death. He struggled against Lydia's hold in vain; he couldn't die and leave Azrael all alone, but there was no way he could escape.

Chazz couldn't really disagree with Makari. He then noticed that something had gotten Azrael's interest, so he listened to his mentor's conversation with the clerics from his place next to Makari.

The woman heaved an exasperated sigh when the male cleric seemed completely oblivious. Before she could go on though, a very tall, very serious looking man approached. "Well, we've been looking into them and we discovered that they serve an evil, bloodthirsty deity that demands sacrifices. They were not to be allowed to even enter this temple!" She shot the other cleric an angry look. "Or to even come near it!"

It took a moment for the words to sink in for Chazz. "What...?" The words 'evil', 'bloodthirsty', and 'sacrifices' echoed in his head. "No, that... that can't be..." Without even thinking twice, he had handed Casimir over to that. Chazz felt sick. "He's going to... he's..."

Tarian just sighed as the conversation continued. Clearly there was no reason to continue listening to that foolishness, so he headed back to his room. Now that he knew where the humans were staying, all he had to do was wait until nighttime. One by one, Tarian would slit their throats. In the morning, he would need to convince his brother that it was a result of the hostilities in the area and then finally head home.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 13th November 2013, 11:35 am

"I wish more people would understand," Airon grumbled. "I just don't know what they get out of humans." He'd asked a few people in the past about it, like his brother and parents, but he could never get a satisfactory answer out of any of them. It just never made sense.

The music soon died out. The elf tucked his lute away, then headed toward the group. "Everyone feel better? I am hoping my playing was well."

Darast walked over and replied, "That was some darn good playin' Mr... uh... Huh, I don't think I ever caught yer name."

"Much thanks! As for name, you can call me by what you wish," the elf stated.

"That's a little weird," Airon said. "Hmm, you're a bard right? I think the name Bard suits you!"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 16th November 2013, 11:14 pm

Casimir could barely focus on what Eleri was saying as she cut into his hand. All he could think about was the fact that he and Gabriel were going to die here and the others wouldn't even know about it. Even the physical pain paled in comparison to the emotional agony of that realization.

When she finished carving into his palm, he stared at the 'K' for a second before realizing exactly what she'd been talking about. It was as his mother had told him these types of people did; he and Gabriel had been brought here to be sacrificed to their deity. "N-no!! Let... let us go! You can't... you can't do this-- y-you can't!" he cried, gritting his teeth and screwing his eyes shut against the searing pain of her knife dragging over his arm. Tears streamed down his face. "You can't..."

"I don't wish to stop," Lydia replied simply, smiling softly as she drew a knife. "Khorne does not wish it either..." She traced a line down Gabriel's arm with the knife, driving the blade deeper and deeper as she went. "Do you know of him? ...hm, I suppose you don't. If you did, you would be a lot more willing to bleed in his name." She paused, stroking the side of Gabriel's face with the back of her hand. "Your skin is soft." She cut a swift gash into his cheek.

The other cleric looked horrified by his mistake in letting the women enter the temple. "I... I am terribly sorry. I had no idea-"

Azrael wasn't listening to him. His blood ran cold as what the woman was saying sunk in; he had let those women take Gabriel. He narrowed his eyes. "Do you know where they're based?" he asked her tersely. Once he got an idea of where to find them, he intended to track them down and make them pay dearly for even intending to harm his brother.

Makari couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't deal with the thought of Casimir being in danger again; all he wanted was to see his nephew safe and happy. "Chazzy... we're gonna go get him," he said, trying to convince himself just as much as Chazz. "You hear Az? He's already out for their blood."

Airon's frustration with his family's racism made Elyse feel better about the situation at hand; it was always reassuring to meet people who could look past race like that, especially when the hatred was as culturally ingrained as it seemed to be where Airon was from.

The elf finished playing then and she nodded in agreement when Darast complimented him then chuckled lightly at Airon's suggestion. "Well... 'Bard' will be easy to remember." It was odd that he didn't want to give his name, but given the tensions in the region, she supposed there was no such thing as being too cautious.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 18th November 2013, 12:15 am

"I can do this, and I will." Eleri drove her knife into Casimir's upper arm. "Just accept death. You were going to end up there anyway, but this way you'll die with some purpose." She pulled out the blade and looked at the boy's face. "Tears already... but I'm still going easy on you." Eleri stabbed his other arm.

Gabriel swallowed hard when he saw the knife. He wondered briefly what Lydia was talking about before the weapon was driven in his arm. Wincing, he tried to squirm away, but it only made the pain worse as Lydia drove the knife deeper. Gabriel looked away and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to fight back the tears, whimpering softly. After the blade was out, he slowly looked at Lydia again, realizing what she meant now. He and Casimir were sacrifices, which meant that these clerics wouldn't listen to anything they had to say.

"Why... why us-" Gabriel jerked back when Lydia slashed his cheek. "Please, I'll... I'll do anything... j-just..." His voice was weak. There was no chance that Azrael would be able to find him, so death was inevitable. That thought terrified Gabriel; he wasn't ready to experience something like that, especially without his brother.

The cleric could tell that this man meant business. His expression was dead serious. "We don't know for sure, but we know of a possible location." She explained to Azrael how to reach the house they suspected, but warned him that it hadn't been confirmed.

Knowing that Azrael was ready to hunt down those clerics was good, since his targets rarely escaped him. But Chazz knew that there was only so much his mentor could do. "But... what if it's too late? By the time we get there... he..." It would be impossible to beat the clerics there at this point. Chazz shook his head. It was too overwhelming. "How... how could I just let him go with complete strangers... what the hell was I..." Chazz looked away from Makari as everything kept sinking in. Casimir had just miraculously survived a fatal injury, only to be kidnapped and murdered.

Raphael smiled at the elf and nodded in agreement with Darast. "That... w-w-was excellent. Th-thank you." It was a little strange that this elf wasn't giving out his name and it made Raphael a bit curious, but it was probably some private matter. The name Airon suggested was a little uncreative, but Raphael had to agree with Elyse. "Bard... v-very well. I sh... I shall call you that."

Tarian stayed near the door of his room, listening. Eventually the sound of music and voices died down, and he heard doors in the hallway opening and closing. Finally there was no noise at all, which was Tarian's cue. He drew his short sword and quietly opened his door, then stepped into the hall. He didn't quite close the door to keep from making too much noise, and went to the room where he knew that paladin and the girl were.

After carefully entering, Tarian moved as silently as he could to Darast's bed. The paladin was lying facing him, which was perfect. Tarian brought the blade to the man's throat, ready to drive it deeply into the flesh. This was going to be too easy.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 30th November 2013, 3:11 pm

Yuki was curled up at the foot of his master's bed, dozing in and out of sleep. However, his eyes flew open when he heard the bedroom door open. A shape crossed the room and went over to the other bed. Yuki jumped to his feet and ran over to the intruder and started barking.

Darast and Nadina were both immediately awakened by the noise. Nadina rubbed her eyes and said, "Yuki...? What is the matter...?" Darast, on the other hand, since there was some light coming in from the open door, could see Tarian standing over him and he could also feel something against his throat.

Being not all that awake, he instinctively grabbed the object and tried to force it away. He felt a sharp pain in his hand and realized that he had grabbed a blade. "What the hell, Tarian?!" he exclaimed.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 30th November 2013, 11:15 pm

Casimir was shaking as Eleri spoke. The more she said, the harder the realization that he was going to die here hit him. There was nothing he could do; no one even knew that this was going on. "No... I... I..." He was too distraught to even form sentences at this point. He cried out when Eleri stabbed his arm. The pain was becoming unbearable and he was keenly aware of how much blood he was losing. "Stop...!"

"You seem so sad," Lydia noted, staring down at Gabriel's face. "Why? Most people don't get an opportunity like this... you should be proud." She grinned, eying the knife thoughtfully for a moment before cutting a smile into the man's face. "There... does that feel better?"

Makari could understand exactly how Chazz was feeling, but he had to force himself not to dwell on it. As long as there was a chance that Casimir and Gabriel could be saved, Makari was going to focus on that instead. "It's really not your fault, Chazzy..." Makari meant that; they'd all been deceived by the clerics. "Beating yourself up about it isn't gonna get them back, okay?"

As soon as Azrael had the information he needed, he wasted no time returning to Chazz and Makari. "I have a location. We're leaving now." His eyes were wild and he turned and started walking toward the exit without even looking over his shoulder to see if the two were following him. It was apparent that there was only one thing on his mind.

Makari couldn't remember ever seeing Azrael like this. "Well... you heard the guy. Time to get them back!"

Elyse was awoken by the commotion coming from Darast's room and at first she wasn't sure if it was real or just part of her dream. She sat up groggily in bed and took a moment to realize that something was really going on. "Raphael...? Do you hear that?" She wondered if they should go check it out.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 2nd December 2013, 12:52 am

"Why bother whining? I thought I made it clear..." Eleri sharply twisted the blade in Casimir's arm. "You can't change my mind." She pulled the knife out and stabbed it into the boy's thigh instead. "Your desires and life mean nothing before Khorne, boy. Understand?" Her voice almost sounded too calm to be accompanying the cruel way she wiggled and twisted the knife as it was buried deeply in Casimir's leg.

Gabriel just stared at Lydia, terrified as he waited to see what she would do next. Unfortunately, it was all he could do and that made him feel completely helpless. The last thing he was feeling was proud. Lydia then sliced a smile into his face, and Gabriel let out a sharp cry. He couldn't take it anymore. Tears quickly filled his eyes and streamed down his face. He slowly shook his head at Lydia's question, starting to taste the blood. "P-please... just... just... stop..." The wounds stung a lot and moving his mouth at all only made it worse. The tears only continued to flow.

Chazz sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair before facing Makari again. "I just... this never should have happened... they shouldn't be..." He knew that what his friend was saying was true, but he couldn't stop thinking about what he could have done. When Azrael came to speak to them, Chazz's eyes widened slightly at the look on his mentor's face. He had seen the man angry, but never like this. "Right. Let's go."

The temple lent the three a carriage without hesitation and they were soon on their way. Chazz was silent during the entire ride, dreading to think of what they would find when they arrived. After what seemed like far too long, the carriage reached the house. Nothing seemed strange about it, and Chazz was almost worried that they were at the wrong place. Once they had broken down the locked door, it was apparent that there was no mistake. The smell of blood was strong. Chazz took off running as fast he could through the house and soon reached the room where Casimir and Gabriel were. The scene was nothing short of horrifying.

"Cas... Casimir!!" Chazz felt weak. He rarely had a problem with seeing such a large amount of blood, but this time it was hard to even look. His eyes rested on the woman with the bloody knife next to the boy, who had looked up at Chazz when he yelled. It was her. She was the one who had done this to Casimir. Chazz's distress turned to burning anger as he looked at the indifferent look on her face. "Get the hell away from him! Right now!!"

Everything was going perfectly for Tarian until the dog started barking. He had completely forgotten about it during all his preparation and cursed himself mentally for doing so. The girl woke up, but Tarian knew that at least she wouldn't be able to know what going on in the dark room. Darast then grabbed his sword and to Tarian's surprise, called out his name.

"Quiet!" he hissed, wrenching the blade out of Darast's hand. The whole plan was falling apart, and at this rate could end up a complete failure.

Darast winced when the sword was hauled from his hand. However, he didn't have time to dwell on the pain. He sat up and grabbed his sword, which had been sitting on his night stand, and hopped out of bed. "Tarian, what's the meanin' of this? Were ya actually...?"  

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT:

When the next connected, Darast knew he was nearly done for. But he also knew he had to do something or Tarian would move on to Nadina and the others. He had to at least slow him down, do something to help the rest of the group. He gathered up his remaining strength and threw himself at Tarian and managed to stab him. He then fell to his knees and doubled over in pain. He managed to look up at Tarian and said, "Please... if ya hafta kill me... spare them..."

Darast was quite injured by this point, so Tarian was ready to finish him off. However, the paladin had more strength than he expected and drove his blade deeply into the shoulder of Tarian's sword arm. "D-damn you... that's enough." He gritted his teeth as he raised the blade through the pain and pointed it under Darast's chin. Tarian narrowed his eyes. "None of you will survive."

It took Raphael a moment to be pulled from his deep trance by Elyse. "Hmm... it... it does sound like s-s-s-something's happening..." He could mostly only hear Yuki's barking, so something may have just bothered him. Raphael listened a bit longer and could hear movement as well. "Maybe w... w-we should take a-a-a quick l-look." Raphael got out of bed and lit a candle. Now there seemed to be voices as well. "Yeah... let's go."

When they reached Darast and Nadina's room, Raphael's eyes shot open wide in shock. He froze near the doorway, afraid of what Tarian would do. "T-T-T-T..." He couldn't even get the word out.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 3rd December 2013, 8:23 pm

Darast swallowed hard when Tarian held his sword under his chin. He couldn't figure out why Tarian was doing this, what he and the group had done that would make Tarian go this far. He wanted to fight back, but his body wouldn't cooperate with him. However, he did notice movement outside the door.

It was too dark in the room for Nadina to really see who was who, but she could see the movement of the two men. She saw one shape fall to the floor, then heard her cousin plead with Tarian to spare the others and the elf say that no one would survive.

A jumble of emotions went through her, and before she knew what she was doing Nadina got off her bed and screamed, "Stop this at once!" She impulsively ran over and kicked Tarian's leg, unsure of what she was trying to accomplish. She didn't want him to kill Darast, but she didn't want him to come after her either.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 5th December 2013, 8:57 pm

Casimir knew there was no point to even struggle. He hadn't fully recovered from his previous injuries and he was losing so much blood from what this woman was doing to him. As if proving his point, Eleri stabbed his thigh. Casimir cried out in agony, tears streaming down his face.

"I told you, Khorne wills this," Lydia replied nonchalantly, "so I'm not able to stop." She watched Gabriel's tears for a moment with a look of dissatisfaction on her face. "He would prefer blood," she mused, the blade of her knife hovering directly above Gabriel's left eye.

The carriage ride was like a form of torture for Azrael. All he could think about was Gabriel. If those clerics had harmed so much as a hair on his head, Azrael wouldn't hesitate to tear them to shreds.

With both Azrael and Chazz as visibly upset as they were, Makari knew that he had to try to stay calm for everyone's sake. He spent the duration of the quiet ride convincing himself that they would have no problem getting Casimir and Gabriel back safe and sound.

The sight of the house was almost disappointing. There was no indication that anything unusual would be going on inside. Azrael didn't know what he would do if this place turned out to be a dead end.

The group wasted little time breaking the door down and rushing inside. The familiar smell of fresh blood told Azrael this was the right place. It also told him that Gabriel had been harmed. Wild eyed, he bolted down the hall with reckless abandon. The only thought in his head was getting his brother away from those monstrous clerics.

Makari hurried after Chazz and Azrael. In spite of what he'd been telling himself in the carriage, he dreaded what they might find. Upon entering the room, his eyes went wide. He wasn't sure he'd ever seen so much blood in one place and scene was only made worse by the fact that Casimir and Gabriel were the ones who'd shed it. He heard Chazz shout his nephew's name and followed his friend's gaze.

Casimir flinched and closed his eyes when he heard footsteps, trying to curl into himself. He was terrified that he would be faced with more of Khorne's followers. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice calling his name and it took him a moment to realize that he wasn't just hallucinating. He lifted his head and was unable to stop himself from sobbing with relief when he saw that the group had somehow managed to find them. "Ch-chazz... Makari..."

"Cas..." Seeing what kind of torture Casimir had been put through was enough to make Makari want that woman's head. He wanted to go to his nephew, but there was no telling what the cleric would do if they got closer. Chazz shouted at her then and Makari gave her a vicious glare, his fingertips sparking with magic. "You have two seconds to do what he said."

Azrael's eyes were blazing with fury when he saw the elven woman straddling his brother. She was holding a knife above his eye. Azrael clenched his teeth, a wordless growl escaping his throat as he darted over to where they were. He grabbed the woman by the arm and roughly pulled her off of Gabriel. He wrenched the knife from her hand. Lydia scratched at him with her nails in protest, but before she could do much, Azrael threw her against the wall. "Gabriel... I'm here. You're safe now," he assured his brother, his voice still shaking with anger. "She's going to pay." He started to walk toward Lydia, who was shakily pulling herself to her feet.

"Thank you all for coming," she said with a polite smile on her face, drawing her sickle. It seemed these three would need to be subdued. "Khorne would never object to extra... guests."

Elyse nodded at Raphael, grabbing her falchion on the way out just in case. With the way things had been going lately, nothing would surprise her.

At least, that was what she thought until she and Raphael were greeted with the sight of Tarian looking prepared to kill Darast. They both looked injured, so there had obviously been a struggle. Elyse's heart was racing as she quickly stepped into the room. She didn't know what was going on, but the most important thing at this point was stopping him. She pressed the tip of her falchion against his back just hard enough to show him that she was serious. "Drop your weapon, Tarian," she said, trying to sound more confident than she felt. She didn't know what they would do if he refused to comply. Raphael was a safe enough distance away that he would be able to leave the inn to get help, but with all the tensions in the area, Elyse feared that would cause even more problems for everyone.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 16th December 2013, 2:47 am

Gabriel didn't even know what was happening. First he was trying to brace for the excruciating pain of a knife in his eye, and then there were footsteps and the cleric was suddenly pulled off him. Gabriel then heard his Azrael's voice, and realized that by some miracle, he was standing in front of him. "Az... Azrael... h-h-how..." The relief made him overwhelmed with emotion. He broke down sobbing, unable to speak anymore.  

Eleri looked up at the two men who seemed to be wanting to stop her before standing up to face them. She glanced at the other, more violent man who was going after Lydia. Apparently these people were serious. "All right, I'll leave him alone." Eleri grabbed her spear. "Long enough to kill both of you. Nobody resists the will of Khorne. Your blood will please him!"

Chazz gave the cleric a dangerous glare. "Shut your goddamn mouth." He drew his rapier. "This is just sick. You're going to pay for what you've done to him!" Before Eleri could respond, Chazz charged at her, his blade aimed to pierce her chest.

Azrael heard his brother's words and sobs. It was clear to him that Gabriel had been expecting to die here like this and it killed Azrael to think of how hopeless and alone he must have felt. He cast a reassuring glance over his shoulder, but was forced to return his attention to Lydia when he heard her voice. She was the one who'd made Gabriel suffer like this and Azrael was here to make her pay for it.

FIIIIIGHT:

"Az... b-brother..." Gabriel had managed to sit up, but he was still crying. He wiped away the tears and blood running down his face. He was immensely grateful to the three for rescuing him and Casimir. However, he was becoming quite concerned about Azrael's condition. "Are... are you okay?"

Nadina screaming startled Tarian and he couldn't move away from Darast to avoid her kick. He glared at the girl as he tried to keep his sword where it was despite the distraction, but the wound in his shoulder made it too difficult and his arm started to lower. Tarian then felt the end of Elyse's sword touching his back and knew it was over. There was no way he could take them all on, especially with his injuries and he would just end up with even more serious injuries. Tarian dropped his sword and allowed his shoulder to rest. "So, I have been caught..." He didn't have much of a plan for this situation. "What will you do? Anything you do to me will be taken very seriously by my family... is that not correct, Raphael?"

Raphael was still standing near the door, very upset but the scene. "U-um... well..." He noticed that Darast was injured and he wanted to help the man, but he couldn't move just yet. Unfortunately, he knew Tarian was right, and they were heading straight for his family's territory. "Yes..."
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 16th December 2013, 7:48 pm

Neither Darast nor Nadina could describe their relief when Elyse came and held her sword to Tarian's back. He finally stopped his assault and dropped his sword. Nadina made some kind of a squeal and hugged Elyse, so happy that she had saved her and her cousin from the terrible elf. "He is evil! He will kill us all! We must get rid of him!" she yelled.

Darast fell over on his side. breathing heavily. He could still hear the goings on, though. It was true they couldn't do too much while they were in elven territory. "Why don't... we take his weapons and... tie him up... like Valtteri...?" he asked. How many more people were they going to have to tie up? It made him imagine them walking along with a line of tied up people following behind them, which struck him as quite amusing. He couldn't help but smile as he stared off into space.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by sagiri 16th December 2013, 9:43 pm

Azrael was dissatisfied with the fact that he'd been unable to kill the clerics, but at least Gabriel was safe now. He knelt next to his brother when the man sat up. "I'm fine. She just cast a spell," he said, trying to reassure his brother. He actually didn't know what Eleri had done to him, but between Gabriel and Chazz, his own condition was the last thing on his mind right now. He offered Gabriel a shaking hand to try and help him to his feet. At the very least, his legs didn't appear injured. "What about you? I'm sorry I let them take you." He couldn't believe he'd fallen for it.

Casimir had watched the whole fight in horror after Chazz fell. The man was clearly severely injured and there was absolutely nothing Casimir could do to help him in his condition. All he could do was watch helplessly with tears streaming down his face as more and more blood pooled around Chazz's still body.

Finally, the clerics were driven away and the first thing Casimir did was drag himself over to Chazz. "Chazz..." he sobbed, grabbing the man's wrist and clumsily feeling for a pulse. Luckily, he had one; he could be still be saved.

Makari frantically ran through the house, throwing open every door he came across. The stupid building was bigger than he thought and the more frustrated he got, the harder it was for him to remember where he'd fled from. Every second he wasted increased the likelihood that he'd find everyone he cared about dead.

Finally, he found the room. The clerics were already gone and he breathed a sigh of relief as he saw that Casimir, Gabriel and Azrael were all still alive. However, he couldn't tell with Chazz. Casimir was weeping over his friend's body and Makari feared the worst. He ran over to Chazz and almost felt like crying with relief when he realized his friend still had a pulse.

"M-makari... you came... for us," Casimir sniffled, looking at his uncle with a mix of distress and gratitude on his face. "Thank you... i-is... is Chazz--?" He couldn't bring himself to finish his inquiry. Saying 'is Chazz going to make it' would make the whole thing too real.

"Of course we came for you," Makari replied, giving his nephew a gentle hug from the side. The boy seemed like he could use it. He opened his mouth to say more, but then Casimir asked him about Chazz. He paused for a moment, trying to assure himself that Chazz was going to be fine so he could convince Casimir of the same. "Yeah, Chazzy would never let something like this be the end of him," he said. "He's a lot tougher than you think!"

After getting Gabriel situated, Azrael made his way over to Chazz. "How is he?" he asked gravely, concern written all over his usually unreadable face.

"He's still breathing," Makari replied. "He's lost a lot of blood... but if we can get him to the temple soon, I'm sure he'll be just fine." He had to believe that.

Azrael nodded, then looked to Gabriel. "I'll get Gabriel out to the carriage first." There was no point in taking Chazz until the other two were situated; Azrael wanted to jostle and move him as little as possible. When Makari nodded in response, Azrael took his brother out of the house and carefully helped him into the carriage. It was more difficult than it needed to be with him shaking as much as he was. "I'll be back in a minute, all right?" he said in an uncharacteristically gentle tone. "Then we're finally getting you out of here."

He hurried back into the house. Makari looked exhausted and Azrael knew he'd been injured in the fight. In spite of that, the sorcerer was already getting to his feet.

Makari frowned when he noticed that Casimir's leg was injured. "You're gonna have to get on my back, I guess..." It was a bit of a struggle for Makari in his weakened state, but he managed to get his nephew on his back. "There we go! Okay... Az, are you gonna be okay with Chazzy?" Azrael was shaking a lot and Makari just hoped that the man wouldn't drop Chazz or something. Azrael just nodded and Makari took his distraught nephew out the carriage, greeting Gabriel with a weak smile as they got in. Both he and Casimir were in hard shape and Makari just hoped they were going to be all right after this. "I'm so glad we found you guys... Az is just getting Chazzy." He knew Gabriel would be wondering where his brother was.

Azrael inhaled, kneeling next to Chazz. It was true that he was still breathing, but he'd lost so much blood. It was reminiscent of what had happened to Gabriel in the fight against the rogues and Azrael was determined to get Chazz the help he needed. Luckily, they had the carriage this time so they would be able to get to the temple quite quickly. "Chazz..." he sighed. It was hard to see the man he'd mentored for so many years in this state. "Let's go."

He carefully lifted Chazz into his arms. Leaving the house was a painfully slow process, as Azrael had to be careful not to jostle Chazz in his arms too much. He hissed a curse when his arms twitched or shook. Finally, he made it outside and gently laid Chazz in the carriage. Casimir looked down at the half elf as if watching him would somehow help. Makari couldn't help but look at his friend too. He was telling himself over and over that they'd get to the temple in time, but he'd feel much better when they were actually there.

Elyse frowned as Tarian spoke, his implied threat leaving a bad taste in her mouth. Darast then had a suggestion that sounded feasible for the time being. "Yeah, I think that'll work for now," she said. The paladin's smile was perplexing, but Elyse supposed he was in a pretty bad state. Luckily, Raphael would be able to take care of him. Elyse would have liked to take more time to see how he was doing, but it was more important to get Tarian away from them right now.

Suddenly, Nadina hugged her and Elyse was quite caught off guard. It was apparent the girl was very grateful that Tarian had been stopped, so Elyse had to smile and return her hug with her free hand. At this point, she didn't exactly disagree with anything Nadina was saying, either. Her other hand continued to firmly grip her weapon. "Turn away from your sword," she commanded Tarian. The only rope they had was the one Valtteri was tied up with, so they would have to be tied together. With her weapon still at his back, she tried to direct him out of the room and toward the one Valtteri and Airon were in. Tarian still needed healing, but Elyse wasn't comfortable having him free after that stunt.
sagiri
sagiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 17th December 2013, 3:27 am

Azrael's explanation for his condition didn't make Gabriel feel any less concerned. He accepted his brother's help and shakily got to his feet. "I'm... I'm fine..." he said in a small voice in response to Azrael's question. Gabriel offered him a weak smile. "Az... it wasn't your fault..."

He saw Makari enter the room, and had to wonder where he had gone. It was a relief to see that he hadn't been too wounded in the fight, though. His brother then went to see Chazz, and Gabriel's eyes widened upon seeing the man's injury for the first time. He didn't even look alive. Gabriel stared at the scene until his brother returned to take him to the carriage. Gabriel could walk but he felt weak, so he was grateful for Azrael's help. When he was in the carriage, he gave his brother a better smile. "Okay... thank you... thank you so much... Az."

Makari then arrived with Casimir, and Gabriel returned his smile. "All right..." He knew that his brother was probably very worried about Chazz in his state. "I... I'm so happy you found us too... Makari, thank you." Gabriel wiped away what was left of his tears.

Gabriel watched Azrael bring Chazz into the carriage, frowning at the sight of all that blood. As the carriage started to move away from that horrible house, Gabriel glanced at his brother, who was still shaking so uncontrollably. Even if it was just a spell, Gabriel didn't know when it would stop and just the sight of it was very disconcerting. The carriage remained silent for the ride back to the temple.

The clerics at the temple quickly took in Casimir, Gabriel, and Chazz for healing while apologizing again for allowing those women to even come inside. Stabilizing the two victims' wounds wasn't too difficult, as they weren't too large and some had stopped bleeding anyway. The blood loss was substantial though, especially on top of their previous injuries. The clerics informed them that it was absolutely necessary for them to rest as much as possible and stay well nourished. Gabriel made sure to bring Azrael's condition to their attention, and the clerics quickly recognized the disease and were able to cure him of it. Another cleric saw to it that the damage Makari sustained from Eleri's magic was healed.

Chazz's situation was more urgent. He had lost dangerous amounts of blood and some clerics worked on stabilizing him as quickly as possible, which they were able to successfully do. However, they couldn't guarantee just yet that he would pull through. He was watched closely for a while longer and although he didn't regain consciousness, he seemed to be doing a little better. The clerics were initially unsure about Chazz being transported to Orios but he seemed to be staying stable, so they advised that if he was moved, it needed to be done very carefully. If anything seemed wrong, healers needed to be alerted as soon as possible.

After thanking the clerics for everything they'd done, the group headed out using the carriage that the temple still allowed them to borrow. They were finally on their way to Orios, where Casimir and Makari would finally be home again.

Chazz first became aware of voices, though he was too disoriented to tell who they belonged to. He then realized that he was lying on some soft surface, like a bed, and that his stomach hurt a lot. His eyelids felt heavy, but he was able to force them open. Chazz didn't recognize the room he was in at all and was completely confused by what was going on. His mind was too hazy at the moment to remember where he had been, but he was certain it wasn't this place. "Where... am I? What..." Chazz started to try to sit up, but searing pain in his stomach made him give it up. "Ugh..."

Tarian glared at the paladin when he voiced his opinion. He definitely did not want to be treated the same way as that creature. Unfortunately, the one holding a sword to his back agreed. He didn't appreciate that girl calling him evil, either. At least Tarian knew they wouldn't be killing him, but he was still very frustrated that his plan had failed so badly and now he had to be humiliated by being at the mercy of these humans.

When the woman gave him orders, Tarian gave her a look of pure disdain over his shoulder before complying. He looked away from the humans and kept his eyes straight ahead as he was taken to another room. Although he looked calm, Tarian's teeth were clenched and gritting together. He had originally thought he would just be tied up, but judging from his destination, it would be even worse; he would be tied to Valtteri. Tarian gave Elyse a furious glare. "What is the meaning of this?" he hissed. However, the sword was dangerously close and he had no choice but to allow Elyse to tie him to Valtteri. "Restraining me is not enough, I must also be publicly humiliated?"

After Elyse and Tarian had left the room, Raphael breathed a sigh of relief. He wouldn't be able to hurt them tied up. However, he was still very shaken up and disturbed by what he had seen. "D... Darast..." He approached the man and crouched next to him on the floor, his face twitching uncontrollably. "I-I-I-I... I'll help you. Just... just h-hold still..." Raphael could see that the paladin was bleeding quite a bit and dreaded to think of what would happen if he and Elyse had been a moment later. He conjured a healing spell and went to work doing what he could for the wounds.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top