Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Umbrella Colony

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Umbrella Colony - Page 3 Empty The Umbrella Colony

Post by JerriLeah7 2nd November 2013, 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Commander Mytrell, the Umbrella's head lead and a dark-skinned Turian with red markings on his face, is staring out at the planet before them, hands behind his back as he watches the terraforming process continue.  His eyes watch with an intensity over the pilot's head, whom many know as Jacquelyn.  She's quite well skilled and also bored--and who wouldn't be?  Still, everything is so quite here on the Command deck compared to elsewhere, as each member of Umbrella becomes more and more excited as the time passed.  They will be on land soon--instead of on this ship, where they have resided their whole life.  Of course, that will be after the scout parties, terraform analysis, and other such processes...Mytrell hopes his crew has patience on this morning.

Silla finds her way by his side, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.  He's not surprised by it, anymore, for sure, but it can be quite alarming to those that aren't used to her presence.  She is an agile Asari, both timid and agile, quiet and mysterious.  She smiles at him with greeting and speaks softly.  "Your orders, Commander?"

"Send the saints to the three moons of this planet.  I'll have them searched for anything useful and scouted--can't be too sure what we are living near around here.  We barely have information on the solar system."  Mytrell replies.

"Understood, Commander."  Silla says, "Anything else?"

"I want some scout teams prepared, along with some scientists to be readied for the first ground team within the next eighteen hours.  I want the top scientists out there--we need information on this planet as soon as possible--oh...and I'd like some Dragari tea, please.  Turian style."  

"Of course, Commander.  I shall return shortly."  Silla nods her head with closure and a quick salute before leaving the Command deck...life aboard the Umbrella is about to get busy, especially for her...so many commands and plans she'll have to help issue.  So many things to organize.

Last edited by Leah7 on 19th December 2013, 9:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

The Umbrella Colony - Page 3 Empty Re: The Umbrella Colony

Post by EphPhoenix 18th November 2013, 4:42 pm

[Attn: Alehina, Craisa, Jazz, Open]

Sari tried pulling on him, but he gripped her hand in return and firmly pulled her back. "If there's any blame to be placed, I take full responsibility for the actions of my associate and my own."

Shasta smirked, but nodded approvingly. He noticed this out of the corner of his eye, and while he kept the cool exterior, inside he was exploding with joy. Her approval felt like a supernova in his chest.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 18th November 2013, 4:57 pm

[Attn: Ishmael and Craisa]

"Relax," Jazz says, putting up a hand and a sort of passive smile. "You're not in trouble. But taking the blame is rather big of you. I don't really care as long as no one got hurt or is making threats." Then she looks around at everyone getting back to whatever they were doing. "All right, get goin'. And try not to make the annoying computer voice yell at me to come fix a non-problem again, huh?"
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 18th November 2013, 5:58 pm

(ATTN : North Window)

Right after Alehina thanked Ishmael, this one mentioned a mission to the moon. She quickly said ''Thanks to this mess I'll have to go back to the guild it seems for now, so just try yourself at the building. '' Alehina was extremelly annoyed and moved forward as her bodyguard pushed her a bit to advance further from crowd and she sat down where she is presently.

At Craisa sticking her tongue to Kamila, this one started to mumble to herself with huge anger, almost looking deranged.

''Erm... Kamila ?.... You're kind of scary, stop this please ?....'' Darian told her.

Alehina sighs thinking of what awaits her, because of all that mess. ''Daddy will probably be mad....''

It's then that agent of the U-sec as well as security robots came into the large observatorial room. The crowd was being organized, but Darian proposed them to keep their distance. When an agent approached Ishmael and Craisa though, Alehina got up and got a bit closer.

Seeing how everything cleared itself she got closer to speak. ''Here I thought I would have to cover you about this Ishmael, but seems you're fine. And Craisa, all I'll say is that I thought you were stupid, but I never thought you were that stupid. I'll be honest, I hate you right now, so don't show your face to me for a while. ''

With that she turned and moved a bit forward taking a deep breath and told her bodyguards ''Let's go.'' As much as she didn't want to go back with all that mess. They'd probably make her breath even less after that. She liked her profession, but she didn't really like the fact that she never could be free or go anywhere alone.

Her bodyguards brought her toward the exit where a lot of backup had been sent protecting the area to make so it was safe for her to get in the car.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 18th November 2013, 8:26 pm

[Attn: Alehina, Ishmael, Crissa, Sonali, U-Sec, Atrium, Open]

When Sonali presented her ID to the U-Sec officers and talked to them Kydoimos listened. The Turian who handed her back her card waved for the next person to approach. "Affirmative Doctor Sonali. Injured Citizens and Personnel will be advised to seek medical attention." Kydoimos said looking at her while he confirmed her identity with his systems. "We thank you for you assistance Doctor."

Kydoimos didn't nod his head or demonstrate any other physical behavior aside from turning his head back on the crowd, and resuming his duties. It appeared that Jasmine Palmer had finished talking to some of her fellow organics.

An alert appeared on his notification system, regarding the arrival of Ms. Alehina Lordene additional bodyguards to the scene. Their clearances checked out despite the fact that it would interfere slightly with the current situation here.

"Graulen." The Turian officer near him turned to look at Kydoimos. "Bodyguards for Ms. Lordene are here. They have the proper clearances." he explains as he forwards his received orders from Command compliments of EDI.

Ms. Lordene's bodyguards, Darian and Kamila also receive the update and begin to get their charge out of here. As they pass Kydoimos confirms their identities and records there departure in his logs. So far everyone he had scanned where confirmed residents of Umbrella, a good sign. If there was anyone not recorded on the registers, that would warrant immediate apprehension of the suspect.

Last edited by MethosArchaic on 19th November 2013, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Contingency did not happen)
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 19th November 2013, 7:01 am

He gripped her hand in return and firmly pulled her back. "If there's any blame to be placed, I take full responsibility for the actions of my associate and my own."

Craisa stumbled when Ishmael pulled her back. There was no way she would be able to pull him along with her. She began to complain, when he said he'd take full responsibility. She tried to keep her expression neutral but she felt her mouth pull up into a smile. Even though she may still get in trouble, it'd most definitely be less. "Ishmael really is a do-gooder," she thought.

"Relax," Jazz says, putting up a hand and a sort of passive smile. "You're not in trouble. But taking the blame is rather big of you. I don't really care as long as no one got hurt or is making threats." Then she looks around at everyone getting back to whatever they were doing. "All right, get goin'. And try not to make the annoying computer voice yell at me to come fix a non-problem again, huh?"

Craisa sighed, relieved. "Got it," she replied evenly. When, Allehina walked to them giving a lecture.

''Here I thought I would have to cover you about this Ishmael, but seems you're fine. And Craisa, all I'll say is that I thought you were stupid, but I never thought you were that stupid. I'll be honest, I hate you right now, so don't show your face to me for a while. ''

Craisa gave another blank stare as Allehina walked away. "Really, another person hates me," she thought, not really offended at the "stupid" remark. Then she shrugged, "At least she was honest, but I can't say I'll listen to her warning." Craisa winked at Ishmael. They still had to speak to her about the mission.
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

https://www.instagram.com/aforestclown/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th November 2013, 4:23 pm

[Attn: Craisa, Jazz, Open]

Ishmael nodded to the officer, affecting again not to notice the exchange between Craisa and Alehina. "We're not off the hook, yet, I'm afraid," he said to the officer. He knew protocol. "Let's get in line, you two."

He released Craisa's hand and inclined his head at the line. Shasta made a face and followed, grumbling about "stupid protocol nonsense." They got in line and waited for their turn so they could leave.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th November 2013, 3:48 pm

{Attn: open}

Sonali returns to the infirmary. “Wow was a long break Sonali, we thought you may have found someone to have a little fun with.” One of the nurses jokes with her.

“If I had, I would not be back yet. Nor will I tell you about it.” Sonali rolls her eyes. “Blame it on an overzealous security guard.”

“So should we be getting ready for any patients?” The nurse asks

“Not yet, although we may get some in here with hearing loss or other inner ear damage. That would be the extent of the injuries, other than pride.” Sonali grabs her equipment. “We are lucky, it could have turned serious. I cannot believe how some people react to famous people. Thank you for covering for me, don't worry I will work a little later to make up for it.”

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 20th November 2013, 7:15 pm

(ATTN : North window exit, Kydoimos)

Alehina sees additional bodyguard from the outside, but that wasn't what she had her eyes on. It was mostly on this large humanoid machine. ''What kind of engines is this awesome fellow using ? I wish I could ask... if it wasn't such a mess''... And so she simply watched it with curiosity before being pushed a bit more forward. When she got outside, bodyguards had the crowd around under control and she got to the car safely.

(ATTN : Open)

-Extravanganza-

''I think I'll take that snack bar of yours Darian. '' Alehina said to him while on the way home.

''Most certainly.'' With this he take the snack bar out of his suit jacket and gave it to her.

''Thank you.'' She opened it and started to eat it.

Kamila sigh and look away. She was thinking he was way too nice with her, she needed a check to reality and that was just it.

''We're there. '' The driver says.

And he they were to the Extravangaza building, Alehina sure wasn't looking forward to this one. As they entered the building, her dad, the leader of the guild was standing there not looking so happy.

''You will come to my office with your two personal bodyguards, Alehina.''

Alehina looked rather annoyed that he was there already. ''Yes dad.'' She still behaved however.

[Leader's Office, Extravangaza.]

''Well how about I get some explanation from all of you, starting by Darian and Kamila that are paid to avoid such situations.

Darian started. ''I'll be honest your daughter ran from us exchanging with someone that look like her, one of her stunt.''

''From there we searched and eventually got to find her at the north window. '' Kamila briefly continued.

''Everything was fine since she had a disguise, till it fell off and one of the member of the salvage saint screamed her name. '' Darian continued.

Alehina looked away while they were explaning as if she didn't exist. Would it be done soon ?

''The crowd got out of control till another member of the saint used his sonic wave device to calm them down and some other lady started to speak to the crowd. We had to wait for U-Sec to come investigate however.'' Kamila added.

''I see... And how do you explain all this Alehina ? '' Her dad finally turned to her.

''I wanted to see people at their natural and get inspiration, feel normal for a day and see how it is different.'' Alehina states before adding ''It's not a crime now is it ?.... Are we done ?''

''Getting new inspiration isn't a crime no, but running from your bodyguards was not necessary. Not only that, but it's not the first time and given what happened today I'll have to place more bodyguards around you. Kamila and Darian are in charge of placing them in a way so you won't escape again. Understand I am doing this for your safety since you seem to fail to protect yourself. '' Her dad explained.

''Tch ! '' Alehina exclaimed. ''Do think what you want I'm going back to my appartment. '' Alehina was really annoyed to have to be breathing even less because of this event.

''Darian, Kamila go with her, I'll send the men that I will personally choose soon.'' Her dad added. He found her behavior rather irespectful, but he could understand in a way. He just hoped she would understand his reasons as well.

Darian and Kamila followed behind, surprised that they weren't fired from that in a way.

Alehina walked in the Hallway and went down two floors with the elevator, her bodyguards still following and then opened her door.

''Would you like me to prepare you a meal Miss Alehina ? '' Darian asked.

''Sure. '' Alehina said with a sigh.

''It's rare that you agree so easily Ma'am.'' Kamila commented.

''I'm just not in a good mood so leave me alone. On top of that I wasn't even able to take a single picture.'' Alehina said with yet another sigh.

''Maybe you should go rest M'lady.'' Darian said to her. ''The meal will take some time to be ready after all. ''

''Yeah sure...'' Alehina got up and went to her room, taking a note pad and a pen and installed herself comfortably on her bed as she started to scribble something on the notepad. ''I wonder if Ishmael will come to the building or not ?... Might as well work the inspiration I got out of today into something while I wait.'' Alehina thought yo herself while writting.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 23rd November 2013, 5:42 pm

[ATTN: Atrium, U-Sec, Ishmael, Craisa, Jasmine, Open]

The security check was progressing optimally, and new orders from Command had been issued after an inquiry from Kydoimos

{Confirm registration of all beings at the site of the disturbance.
Remain on stand-by until further orders are received.}

Kydoimos continued to check each person in the Atrium against the crew member records. And so far no unregistered subjects had arisen, which wasn't unforeseen.

The only time Kydoimos could recall such an occurrence in his records was during a rebellion from the lower class sections of the station. During which he had terminated two organics that he had no record of. Stowaways were not permitted on the shuttle, as they could quite easily prove to be invaders or saboteurs.

Even as a small portion of his processing went to retrieving information from his personal archives through his security measures, he maintained his current duties. So far some of the personnel searched had possessed small firearms. They had been pulled aside, and taken away to be interrogated, so as to minimize the chance of inditing panic.

Reports from other members of U-sec who where investigating alertior  means for the source of the disturbance where proving negative. It was a reminder that Kydoimos was superior to his Organic Comrades in that he was almost constantly informed of a plethora of information from the security network.

However Kydoimos had already pinpointed the source of the disturbance... His ability to overhear the conversations around him, had confirmed that several eye witnesses had seen the person activate the device in question. While many members of U-Sec were starting to show obvious increases of attention of one Ishmael Nober, Kydoimos stayed true to his orders issued to him from Command.

The lines of Organics being questioned and released were reaching the final stages. So far luckily no signs that there would be a further incident where cropping up. Kydoimos watched as Ishmael Nober was now coming to the front of the line and it was his turn to be interrogated. Kydoimos confirmed his identity against his file, and he waited for orders if he would be needed. Aside from Craisa Sari and Ishmael Nober there where the no other people remaining in the area aside from U-sec personnel and Jasmine Palmer.

Now he waited.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 23rd November 2013, 6:34 pm

U Sec. Security Guard "Craisa Sari." A huge, muscular Krogan calls in a rough, monotone voice.

"Ugh, finally." Craisa hated formalities such as this, but more than that, waiting. Almost everyone had went before them. She paused and looked at Ishmael, "Come with me?" When, he began to walk in the opposite direction for questioning. She sighed, resignedly, Ishmael was following protocol, that wasn't a surprise. "Okay!" Craisa said to herself, and walked to the Krogan. A blue screen spread out between them. "I'm being recorded, better tell the truth," she quickly noted. Ishmael would, anyway.

"Ishmael and me were looking for Allehina to recruit her on a mission. When we saw the crowd I called Allehina's name to get her to come over, so, I guess the chaos is my fault," Craisa tried to sound rueful without success. "I thought the crowd was for Allehina though. After all, she does attract a lot of attention. But, I was wrong." Craisa stopped. "Maybe I'm saying too much," she thought.

Craisa sped through the rest of her explanation. "But, it's okay! Because Ishmael fired the device to stop the rampage, and it worked. Everything's fine. The only business left is between me, Ishmael, and Allehina. And, only a few people left from the crowd." Craisa exhaled deeply, she'd been talking too fast. "Can I leave now," she peaked around the screen to the guard. If she didn't hurry to Ishmael he might leave without her.
He nodded. "Don't be so reckless," he growled. Craisa ignored him and ran to Ishmael, finding him easily in the near empty room. "Close call," she breathed. She slowed to a stop, a guard was staring at him. "Umm," she started but decided she should stay out of it. "What'd he say to get that reaction," she wondered curiously.
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 23rd November 2013, 9:58 pm

- Extravanganza Guild -

[Alehina's Appartment]

Smelling the aroma of the grilled chicken with seasoning along with some other things, Alehina's stomach was starting to growl quite a bit. Not quite done with her notes, she takes a pause and put down the notepad on the bed with the pen she was using. ''Why does the food he makes always smell so good ? He should be a cook, not a bodyguard.... honestly !'' She thought wondering about maybe asking him if he ever had thought of being a cook.

Kamila was litterally in the door frame looking at Alehina's constanly the whole time she wrote what she was writting. Alehina thought Kamila was kind of creepy sometimes. As she was getting up, her celphone that had been left on her computer desk started to ring. ''Mmm ?....'' She was a bit surprised to receive a call honestly, but she went to it. Kamila approached as she was curious to know who it would be and it case it would be some kind of joke as well.

Alehina sits down and press a button which put the call on on and a blue holographic screen pops out of the device showing an image of a salarian she knew too well. Before she could even say hello to him, he start speakings at a very fast rate.

''What took you so long to answer ?!! Anyways this is not the point, my whole crews are waiting after Ishmael and Craisa that were supposed to go to you. I dunno what they've been doing, but from the look on your face they didn't quite succeed into getting to you. Have you seen them ?''

As the hasty Salarian finally stop talking, Alehina replies ''Yes I've seen them, just did not get a chance to speak with them much as we got stuck into a security check... I won't tell you the whole story since it would bore you and loose your time, but story short they weren't out of it last I checked and I was taking into account they would come to my main guild to talk to me after things settled down. ''

''You call this short ? Well whatever, I'll just do the job myself. We're going salvaging and I need all the people I can get. Are you on or not ?''

Alehina thought this could be a perfect occasion to change her ideas so to speak, but at the same time, Craisa would be there which made her annoyed in a way. ''I had a day off today due to my concert being yesterday, maybe had minor interviews, but I can delay them to some space I got later in the week, no problem. I'll settle things here and get ready.''

Kamila clearly thought this wasn't a good idea. She didn't like her lady going in space with some other.... security she would most likely not trust so much to protect her. Then again with the events of today, was she even worthly herself ?

''You better freaking hurry lady. My patience already went over my limit with the two others! '' The Salarian looked furious and hung up just like that.

''That's the manager for you...'' Alehina shook his head, but had a little smile.

''M'Lady, why do you insist on going to such dangers ?'' Kamila said.

''Because the lady likes it, simple as that.'' Darian said entering the frame. ''Food is ready, you should eat before you go at least, I'll coordinate your depart with other bodyguards. ''

Alehina nods, even though the whole cavalry thing was a bit too much. She get up and write up a list quickly on a empty sheet and before Kamila could whine about anything she show it to her. ''How about getting this ready while I eat to save time. '' With a wink and a small giggle she leave her room toward the kitchen passing by Darian who then looks at Kamila.

Kamila was mumbling to herself and then glared at Darian who just shove his shoulder to show he was innocent and he leaves the room as well.

In the Kitchen she sat down and smiled at the food who just seemed so delicious. ''Ever thought of being a cook Darian ?'' She asked as he came by before she would start to eat.

''I did, but I changed course and I must say I am happy with my current job. And you could say I'm your cook at the same time. '' Darian said with a small wink.

''Eeeh.  Well glad that you're happy about it at least... I'm quite troublesome after all... '' She said with a smirk before she started to cut the grilled chicken and took a bite.

Darian smiled and did a call. ''Excuse me Lady Alehina. '' He seemed to be making arrangement and getting the list of the additional bodyguards. He was surprised to learn they were already placed strategicly around the appartement so she wouldn't be able to escape. He explained the situation however and then started to speak with her dad about them leaving. Seriously sometimes he was more like a manager and a cook then a bodyguard, but Alehina didn't mind that at all. Spared her some trouble.

''I got approval from your dad... sort of. Arrangements are made as well.'' Darian said. ''I see you're done with your plate did you like it ? '' He asked.

''Yes the noodles were perfect and the chicken really tender. Thank you.... Though how did you get him to approve ?'' Alehina asked.

Kamila came out of the room with a bag ready. ''Your things are ready as well Lady. '' She said.

''We'll eat on the way back Kamila. Let's go. '' Darian said.

All three went out of her appartement where a considerate amount of bodyguards gathered.

''Isn't that a bit extreme ?....'' Alehina commented.

''Well... it was your dad's sort of agreeement. I'm sorry my Lady.'' Darian said with a smile.

Kamila seemed satisfied with the amount she wouldn't have to be so worried.

Alehina sighs and really was looking forward for when they would be all dismissed to get a break so to speak at the salvage camp. Though she would still have people assigned to her, but not as abusive as this. And so they were off to the car, twelve bodyguards around her if Darian and Kamila were counted in the lot. More were waiting near the car or... it was more the cars in this case. She entered the one in the middle with someone who would drive and Darian and Kamila on the sides. Other bodyguards entered the other cars around and as they left the other cars took a certain formation to be protective of her car.

Trying to ignore the current really annoying situation she took out her notepad and pen and continued writting what she was writting earlier.

''Working on a new song Lady ?'' Darian asked curious.

''Mmm...'' Alehina simply replied as she seemed focused already.

Darian smiled and look through the window. They would be to east Salvage camp fast enough.

[East Salvage Camp]

Right at her arrival, her presence was quickly pulling people's attention. The bodyguards all got off first and Darian opened the door to Alehina who got off. Alehina almost wanted to roll her eyes from all the attention it was getting. Seriously wasn't a smaller number better ? But she kept a smile up.

''Hey ! If it isn't our favorite singer  !'' The men of the place were howling and smiling at her arrival.

Alehina was just sad she wasn't so free to move around them with this much bodyguards, she would have properly have greeted them. ''Let's go, but when I reach the quarter I'm assigned to I want all the extra to be dismissed alright ?''

''That should be fine Lady.'' Darian said as the large group started to move. ''We'll just reduce the number to half and disperse them while you get ready. ''

Alehina bit her lip lightly in annoyance.

[TO BE FOLLOWED TOMORROW.... Tired ;D]
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 23rd November 2013, 11:42 pm

[Attn: Craisa, Open]

He was scanned and his identity and patent were confirmed. He frowned slighly, but then resumed his neutrality. He should've expected a fine, didn't mean he had to like it. He'd try and contest it, but he didn't expect to get very far. Bureaucratic red tape was part of the reason the military held little allure to him.

When he was finished and allowed to leave, Craisa was already running toward him. Shasta slapped his arm. "I'll cover half of that fine," she said.

Ishmael blinked and shook his head. "What? No!" he protested. "That is unnecessary and--"

She slapped his arm again, cutting him off. "I said I'm paying half and I'll hear no argument. You did a good thing and these...bureaucrats...are being assholes. That's all I'll hear on it."

She looked around at Craisa. "And you would offer to pay some of it, too, if you had any decency considering you caused the entire affair."

Ishmael gave Shasta a chiding look and she looked at him unabashed. He sighed. "Shasta, I will see you later. I unfortunately have business in the Extravaganza Guild..." he said ruefully.

Shasta grinned. "You have fun with that." She knew he hated the place.

He looked to Craisa. "You ready?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 24th November 2013, 4:52 pm

[Attn: Ishmael, Shasta, Open]

Craisa stood, grinning as the guard looked away from Ishmael dismissively. Shasta was with him too. "I'll cover half of that fine," she said. "Fine?" Craisa began confused. "But, Ishmael fixed everything..." Ishmael blinked and shook his head. "What? No!" he protested. "That is unnecessary and--"

She slapped his arm again, cutting him off. "I said I'm paying half and I'll hear no argument. You did a good thing and these...bureaucrats...are being assholes. That's all I'll hear on it." She looked around at Craisa. "And you would offer to pay some of it, too, if you had any decency considering you caused the entire affair."

Craisa glared at Shasta. "Encase you weren't aware, I'm close to broke. Jerk." She didn't like Ishmael being fined any more than Shasta did, but she wasn't responsible for the guards decision. More so than the insults, the tone Shasta used was annoying, it sounded like she thought she was better than her. Craisa would remember this.

Ishmael gave Shasta a chiding look and she looked at him unabashed. He sighed. "Shasta, I will see you later. I unfortunately have business in the Extravaganza Guild..." he said ruefully. Still glaring at Shasta, Craisa decided she'd try to be mean, too.

Shasta grinned. "You have fun with that." She knew he hated the place. He looked to Craisa. "You ready?"
Looking to Shasta first, Craisa said, "He'll have fun for sure, and I will too, because you won't be there." Craisa said with exaggerated glee." Then she went to Ishmael's side, "Let's go."
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 24th November 2013, 9:55 pm

Ishmael went pale as Craisa spoke Shasta, who's only outward sign of irritation was a vein throbbing in her forehead. "Shasta..." Ishmael said pleadingly.

She took a deep breath. "It's fine, Ish," she said. "This girl is obviously a child with no sense of responsibility. If she's so underfunded, perhaps she should consider that before doing things that create scenes as this whole affair is, ultimately, her fault."

Ishmael cringed. Shasta never was one to mince words. She gave Ishmael a shove. "Get going, Ish," she said. "Looks like your mission will be mostly babysitting," she added as she turned down another corridor.

Ishmael said nothing, merely kept walking. People could be so catty...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 24th November 2013, 9:56 pm

[East Salvage Camp]

Moving toward the area where Alehina would have to prepare her equipment before entering the dock area, half of the bodyguards were starting to leave while the rest would disperse. In fact Kamila even followed her in the changing area while Darian moved to the otherside where it would be the docks. Many ships seemed to be preparing, it was an area with smaller ships. They all had the same kind of model with the Guild's logo on them.

The Umbrella Colony - Page 3 Firefly_class_ship

Darian would always be rather impressed by all of these ships. He somehow understood in a way why Alehina loved these.

[In the changing room/Female Side]

Alehina shook her head at the bodyguard. ''Why exactly did you come all the way here ? ...'' She said, still stripping to put on her salvage clothes and the suit like she was at ease with showing her body.

''To make sure you won't be switching with someone while we're not looking ? '' Kamila said looking at the one in her charge and around to make sure no one would assault while the singer was changing.

''Oh relax, they're not jumping monkeys here, they threat me all like a person. '' Alehina mentions.

''I'm never letting my guard M'lady, when you do is when bad things happens.'' Kamila added.

''Eeeh... It's weird though that there's nobody, they're probably all ready on the docks. '' Alehina said.

''It seems to be the case. '' Kamila said, happy in a way that it was making her job easier.

Alehina was done putting on the soon, she just took the helmet on the side to be put on later.

[Docks Area]

''Well, I'm pretty much ready for this. '' Alehina said with a smile as she got out of the room.

''Glad to know that. '' Darian said as he started to walk toward the ship he believed was hers.

''I'm surprised you remember the ship I usually pilot when most people would think they all look the same. '' Alehina said impressed, ignoring Kamila's stalking presence. She saw a few of her bodyguards on stand by around the area as well which made her a bit annoyed.

''Hey it's Alehina !'' One of the person that seemed to be from her crew approached her. ''Have you seen Ishmael and Craisa ? We're kinda waiting on them. ''

''Oh Kargiel, I've seen them, but last I did they were stuck in some security thing. I dunno if they're out, I was able to get out due to my status and then got called by the manager. ''

''I see. '' Kargiel said. ''There's three more waiting. Two of them are military though. ''

''I see...'' Just great, just as she thought she would be able to breath more, she would have to deal with two bodyguards again.

''I'm glad there's more then one this time around.'' Kamila commented.

''I imagine I'll feel better with a second one being there as well. I wouldn't want something to happen to our favorite singer while we're not there. '' Darian added.

''Ah shush you guys. '' Alehina said, being a bit annoyed. ''Kargiel tell the others to start preparing the ship, I'll go around it and see if everything is in order... starting with the engine... cause I love engines...'' She did quite a weird fan face.

Kargiel laughed a bit and said ''You never change, but sure !'' This one moved to the others and said. ''Alright guys we'll start getting ready. ''

The two U-Sec agents came to Alehina and Darian & Kamila smiled and nod. ''We'll leave this fine lady in your care then. Please make sure she is safe. '' Darian commented.

''Yes, be... ABSOLUTLY sure she'll be safe !'' Kamila said with quite the scary face.

''Do not worry, we'll make sure she and the crew is safe. '' One of the two said.

''Good, see ya later then Lady Alehina. '' Darian said.

''Yeah later. '' She forced herself to move quickly inside forcing the two U-Sec following her considering they had the contract of her protection on their hand. The ship wasn't all that huge, especially that the equipment was taking a lot of the space. Alehina wondered why they needed that many weapons on board however. She didn't really like those. Going around the weapons and equipment however, she slide her card into the door that would lead to area that would lead to the engines area. With a smile she gladly entered as the door slide open and looked at the machine in awe.

''MMmm... Let's see if this little baby is healthy. '' Alehina said ignoring the fact that she had two stalkers behind her.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th November 2013, 2:14 am

(ATTN : OPEN)

Lucius looks up, after staring at the planet from the east viewing ward. Such aw, he has never seen anything so massive before. His arms crossed staring, hearing but ignoring the com chatter in his headset.

He thinks of what organic trees and vegetation looks like compared to the small amounts growing in pots and corners around the station. He thinks back to all the pictures he has seen in the data archives in the university, but even better, fresh livestock for fresh food. It's eerie, for him to think he has spent all of his life on this station, and finally the entire reason why his ancestors set out, is coming to completion.

"Lucius! Come on! Where are you?! And where is that big hunk of meat you call your boss?!"

Now aggravated he clicks the side of his headset, pressing down the button so he can speak.

"I'm sure we aren't the only ones late, and I don't know where the hell he is. I was just enjoying the view." says Lucius, obviously annoyed.

"Well find him and get over here to the east docking bay, before the pilot decides to leave you two dimwits behind!"

"Roger that, eta ten minutes."

He walks over to the nearby coffee table and slides his rifle into the slot on his back, then slides his sidearm onto the slot on his thigh. Both compact to a small rectangular shape, like most weapons do, clicking into place. He then grabs his helmet and places it over his head, locking it in place.

Helmet:

Inside it's pitch black, but quickly the helmet connects to his armor system and lights up, giving him clear vision, the separations in the glass are vaguely seen but does not distort any sense of vision, transparent images pop up, and the system begins to turn on and display vital data.

*Vitals: Optimal*
*Heat: Standard*
*Shields: ||||||||*
*Ammo:
Haliat Thunder X:
30/120 STD V4
APEX DSA 36A:
15/45*

He then uses his omni-tool to turn off the face plate, the plates on the top seem to slide back and the Black screen slides upwards into the top portion of the helmet, the face cover seems to slide down as well compacting into each of the three plates and sliding into the bottom portion under his jaw. The slide plates slide back much like the top, showing Lucius's face. The beeps and sounds of the airlock opening and the click and moving of parts halt when they fully retract.

He turns around with haste and begins to dead sprint towards the east Docks. As he passes the living wardsn he sees the door to Kardes room and changes course almost falling on his ass. He approaches the room and slams on the door.

"Kardes!"

He knocks on the door some more *slam slam slam* The sounds reverberate off the empty halls and corridors of network of apartments.

"Come on you hunk of shit! We are going to be late!"

he hears rustling on the other side of the door and awaits a response, arms crossed and aggravated at the situation, he looks around. Unusually quiet in the living chambers. Normally people are either going to work, or coming back from it at this hour.

Last edited by Lucius Vilithine on 27th November 2013, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuto 26th November 2013, 5:31 pm

[ATTN: Lucius, open]

The rooms were covered in a droning sound, he had left the screen on last night and fell asleep watching a movie. The static was cut off once he switched the television to the news having just gotten out of his shower, he pointed the remote to a stereo playing some reggae, his direction set for the kitchen. The krogan popped an egg into a bowl, some flour, he was making pancakes this morning, while still only dressed in nothing but a towel around his waist, his body was well built for what he did and his eating habits, something to thank from his krogan heritage probably.
The appartment:
He began to eat his pancake looking out to the "telly", the news we're covering images and footage of the planet. The bulky chef nodded at those images he didn't need to call his supervisor to know he was heading for it soon, or one of the moons. Colony goal or not This was going to be the same drill as usual, get the grub get the crew and get rocks and resources. A drill that has been implanted into the mind of Ganar Karde for the past one hundred and twenty nine years and in a month One hundred and thirty.
Armor:
His meal finished he started back to his room, fitting on his clothes and eventually armor, something a bit more formal today his official company space suit, black plated with a bit of white and blue LED's glaring through as eyes and function monitors, if the life support would become problematic the blue would turn to red. Before slipping on his helmet he turned his head to his bed desk picking up a goggle and strapping it under his chin, the goggle allowed him to see details  closer if he used a small slider on the side. He'd slip his helmet on buckling it, slipped his pistol on a magnetic holster on his hip and made his way for the door, his hand reaching for the button to unlock, Karde almost leaped out of his suit when he saw the door shake from the knocking.

"Come on you hunk of shit! We are going to be late!"

He heard his partner call out, he steeled himself and opened the door. "The fuck did you call me Grub?" Standing tall at about 7'2" he was intimidating especially in full armor, his face plate receded back revealing his unimpressed face. "Good that your up. Let's go Grub we're late." He mentioned his thumb to leave the apartments and take the monorail metro.

[has been edited]

Last edited by Kuto on 27th November 2013, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Kuto
Kuto

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 26th November 2013, 7:25 pm

[Attn: Atrium, Open]

No further incident occurred with the perpetrator: Ishmael Nober. An update notification came in from EDI and U-Sec.

{Mission Complete.
Subject fined for disturbance and released to active duty.
Return to leave time duties and activities.
Arrive on time to Mission Departure Point.}

"Mission completion Confirmed." Kydoimos spoke aloud as he looked over the area one last time. The U-Sec personnel were finishing there wrapping up of the mission, before returning to their normally scheduled tasks. The Organics exchanged banter as they left, though few rarely ever interacted with Kydoimos. While many of them had been informed that Kydoimos was an AI, many often forgot or simply overlooked it and treated him like one would often any other piece of Hardware.

There where many people on the ship who were left unaware that he wasn't just a virtual intelligence like other droids or systems. Kydoimos himself often engaged in conversation with other Organics during operations, though Kydoimos couldn't ever be accused of being a Salarian chatterbox.

Kydoimos started to turn around to head back to where he had been before being called to this location, when he paused. Scanning the room, he turned back towards the observation area. His heavy footsteps sounded on the floor as he walked to the edge of the observation deck. Outside the barrier there loomed the planet he was going to be performing reconnaissance on in 15 Hours, Twent... in just over 15 hours.

Many stars could be seen away from the planet, and Kydoimos was unfamiliar with many of them. His systems began to run multiple programs to compare them against his current star charts. Only a partial view of the planet could be seen, though according to analysis the planet would come more into view if he remained at his present location.

Conferring with his timetables he had ample time to observe the scene come into view. He activated his communication systems and communicated a message to EDI wirelessly.

{Information Inquiry,
 Priority Status: Low
 Requesting intergalactic Navigational Star Chart update for download to Mobile Military Unit Designation - Kydoimos.
}

Though it would provide increased positional data for night operations, that was the secondary reasoning for requesting the data. It had come to Kydoimos' understanding that while he was a machine, he shared at least one trait with the Organics. It turned out that he received a sense of unreasoned enjoyment when he looked at the stars. Organics called an activity that one performed not for necessity but for the primary purpose of enjoyment, a hobby.

Last edited by MethosArchaic on 1st December 2013, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 27th November 2013, 4:05 pm

"Shasta..." Ishmael said pleadingly.

She took a deep breath. "It's fine, Ish," she said. "This girl is obviously a child with no sense of responsibility. If she's so underfunded, perhaps she should consider that before doing things that create scenes as this whole affair is, ultimately, her fault."

Craisa smiled, holding in a laugh. Shasta wasn't very good at hiding her annoyance. Her chastising tone stayed calm but Craisa didn't miss the vein throbbing in her forehead. "You might be right," Craisa said finally. "But, it doesn't matter to me," she thought with a grin. Still, Craisa did not like to be insulted despite how she usually ignored it. Shasta wasn't her friend, or even an acquaintance, Craisa would be sure to bother her again.

She gave Ishmael a shove. "Get going, Ish," she said. "Looks like your mission will be mostly babysitting," she added as she turned down another corridor.

Craisa gave a mock salute in Shasta's directiom and then turned to walk beside Ishmael. "So, where to-," she began to ask when her data pad beeped. Craisa stopped and pulled it from her belt. The Salvage Saints schedule manager was scowling at her from the screen.

"I heard about the security issue," he said immediately. "Come to the dock area, thanks to your incompetence, Darian had to contact Ms. Alehina himself. If you do not arrive soon we'll leave without you." The screen flashed black and Craisa blinked, he'd said it all so fast.

"Did you catch all that Ishmael," Craisa asked, tucking it back in her belt. "Come on, we need to hurry. You lead the way!"
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 28th November 2013, 8:22 pm

- East Salvage Camp -

[Inside the ship in which PC will board]

The singer had been checking every corner of the engine and squealed from time to time making the two agents behind her look at each other in a weird way. ''Well this engine looks healthy ... '' She start to rub it slightly. ''Don't worry baby, I'll get you running later and we'll show everyone what you're capable of ! '' With a small giggle she leaves the room.

''Excuse me to intrude your talking with machines... but are you always doing this ? '' One of the U-Sec agent asked being rather curious about it.

''MMmm ? .... What is this ? A bird singing ? '' Alehina said as she continued to ignore them and started to whistle a song.

Both of them looked at each other and then at her and the second agent whispered ''What's her problem ? ''

The first agent replied ''I dunno...Let's just do our job.''

Alehina checked the list of people that would be on board and saw there was this krogan and other turian guy. Wait.... that meant this awesome rig was probably inside already. A smile came across her face, she probably would be able to poke it after going to the bridge. She would wait for the krogan to arrive and ask him though, she wouldn't want to piss him off. Like totally not.

Arriving at the bridge there was several seats for the whole unit to be present there. There was first the pilot seat and a possible co-pilot seat on the side. Some were for observation others had weapon fonction even though that was kept to a minimum usually as it was a lot of extra weight. She checked around the system to see if everything was operational.

''Man... it's so boring.... Oh I know ! '' She take put her helmet on as she was tired to carry it and put some music on the inside speakers and start to sing along and dance.

http://grooveshark.com/s/Domino/4OiuMO?src=5

The two U-Sec officer shook their head and took a seat in the bridge to check on the security and weaponry of the ship.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuto 29th November 2013, 10:55 pm

[Collab post Lucius&Karde]
[ATTN: Open]

"Kardes... I know that, I just.. Never mind, the metro is going to be full, and last thing I want to do is stand next to a Salarian that hasn't cleaned himself in 3 days"

The krogan would grumble and punch the turian's shoulder. "Tough it out we'll be late without the tram now Get moving!"

"Race you to it." Lucius grins a turian grin and begins a dead sprint towards the metro, turning corners quickly and with precision.

Karde would groan not in the mood to run after eating pancakes. "Son of a bitch..." He's follow after his partner picking off a marvellous dash as he began to run, picking up more speed as he continued.

Lucius sees the Krogan picking speed but doesn't pay attention to what's in front of him, when he looks forward a post from a local shop clotheslines him in the stomach making him flip onto the ground, he hears the laughing Krogan's loud stomps fly by him. Lucius collects himself and begins his dead sprint "Focus Lucius" he murmurs to himself. Going as fast as he can he gain speed on Karde.

Although he was in the lead the corners did weight him down and made him lose his edge, his partner would outrun him.
Lucius gains ground on the sprinting Krogan, as the corner approaches, he leaps up along the wall, climbing up the surface. At the top he takes a quick right and runs along a beam over hanging the corridors, followed by him jumping off and rolls in front of Kardes and continues to run.

The old miner would continue running, pushing Lucius to the side he would dash forward at his fastest ploughing through garbage bins and debris shocking people along the way, a running krogan was always scary after all.

Lucius flies into an alley way smashing into a couple dumpsters. "Agh" Now feeling sore, he looks around for a shortcut. It would seem Kardes foolishly threw him into the alley way that connects to the metro station. He stands up, cracks his neck, and pats off the dust on his leg plates, and just walks himself over to the tram station. A metro speeds itself to the stop and opens it's doors, letting out the passengers. Not many get out. He just gets in and stands at the door way as he watches Kardes approach.

The Krogan was approaching rather fast towards the door, though seeing as how he lost the race he began to slow down and got in the tram right on time. Karde gave Lucius a sharp glance. "...This doesn't count for nothing...." He grumbled as the train shut its doors and activated its mass effect drives and engines and departed from the station, just as luck would have it a smelly Salarian was right next to Lucius.

Lucius catches a scent in his nose, and looks over to the Salarian. He then looks forward with the most unamused look on his face "Fuck." His helmet moves to cover and take its form back, airlocks and turns on. The same as before.

The tram snaps to the docks, and the doors open. In a hurried walking pace Lucius heads over to the docking bay, he sees the ship, one that he has seen many times before; he sees the human dancing inside the ship. "Well it must be a good run, they seem to have brought an entertainer my friend." he says, standing outside of the entrance looking inside.

Karde would follow after him and continue towards the docks patting his friend on the back. "Quit gawking, we’re heading to the planet, or its moons." He answered gruffly. "We're probably teaming up with that diva again, Alehina.”

Lucius nods and follows behind him eager for what the mission is about to present.
Kuto
Kuto

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 2nd December 2013, 8:34 pm

Ishmael repressed a sigh as he heard their department cut in on Craisa's datapad. If only they could find a way to harness gossip, it seemed to achieve FTL speeds without even trying. At least, it seemed, they no longer had need to deal with Alehina and her department.

He turned down another corridor, adjusting his course and already mentally mapping the most direct route to the hangar. "Yes, Sari," he answered neutrally, "I caught it just fine. Let's make haste as it would be dreadfully shameful to be late for the mission I'm heading..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by pichuspark 2nd December 2013, 10:00 pm

[Attn: Ishmael, Open]

Craisa followed behind Ishmael, "Mmhm!" She replied excitedly. "Do you think Alehina decided to come? I was looking forward to asking her, we would've made sure she went, too." Craisa pouted, "But, I guess it'll be fun either way, right?" She hummed the same tune she had been before, and looked up at Ishamel's face when he didn't reply. His silver-grey eyes were half closed, in annoyance, Craisa guessed. She half smiled, he was so serious.

[Docks Area]
Ahead of them was the dock area. Craisa gushed as she saw the ships, all identical and perfectly aligned. "This mission is going to be so cool!" Craisa wondered back to her notebook, would she see another treasure to draw? She was sure she would because everything about the planet and it's moons is amazing.
pichuspark
pichuspark

is ready to battle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd December 2013, 10:03 pm

[Attn: Closed]

Alarm Ringing.

A foot pokes out of the sheets.

Alarm Ringing

The covers get drawn back and a gorgeous Asari looks around the room.

Alarm Ringing

She says, “Alarm off.”

Alarm Ringing

She says “Volume down.”

Alarm Ringing.

She spews forth “Stop, off, deactivate.”

Alarm still rings.

A handsome man come from around a corner, “Sorry sweetbuns.” He walks over to the alarm and turn it off manually. He gives her a kiss on the cheek and says, “sorry it’s and old model I found in the archives when I was young and tried to replicate.” He grabs her by the hand and brings her to the kitchen, all the while she is wearing nothing but a sheet. “Pancakes,” he asks?

She nods, he serves her a dish, kisses her on the cheek and heads out.

Walking down the hall he buttons up his shirt and enters the lift to the upper decks. An attractive woman walks in. Thel wastes absolutely no time, “Hi, I’m Thelonious Graveheart, but you may call me Thel.” The door opens, she scoffs as he walks out. “Dinner, my place, at 5?” He hands her a card through the closing door. She takes it, smiles, and the lift doors shut.

He turn around and looks through the observation deck windows. A planet looms near the station. “Well, well, you’re either gonna make me rich, or give me one massive headache.”

[Attn: Open]

A ruckus ensues behind him as a Krogan and Turian sprint by. Thel helps a young lady up and asks her if she's okay. His smile is interupted as a thought crosses his mind. "Oh, right, Alehina is on the mission today, it's not every day you get to meet miss diva princess herself." His grip falls limp and the fallen woman falls back to the floor as he chases after the Korgan and Turian.

He makes it to the train, just as the Turian enters the cart, followed closely behind by the Krogan.

Arriving just outside the hangar. He presents himself to Ishmael, "Thelonious Graveheart, Field Engineer reporting." He moves over to where he had his, requisitioned, gear delivered and suits up.

Getting ready to board the ship he looks over at the cockpit and sees a spunky dance routine from a girl wearing a helmet. "Okay Thel, now's not the time to be intimidated. She's young, she's cute and she's a superstar.... Just focus on the mission, and maybe impress her at the same time."

He takes his first steps onto the boarding ramp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 4th December 2013, 7:18 pm

[Attn: Mission group]

Most of the group was already waiting, to which he nodded approval. Promptness was an admirable trait. He paid little mind to the other ships, focusing instead on making sure the checklists were cleared.

He boarded the ship and blinked when he got to the cockpit where the girl named Alehina was blaring music. Really? He turned it down and opened the intercom. "Good afternoon," he said, addressing them all. "I am Ishmael Nober and I shall be heading this mission. All goes well, it should be just a routine survey mission and resources reclamation. I see no reason everything shouldn't go well, and I look forward to working with you all. Thank you."

He closed the intercom and took a seat. They'd be embarking very soon and he was looking forward to it. It would mark his first command and he hoped to prove himself equal to the task.

Last edited by Venom on 4th December 2013, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top