Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 11 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 15th February 2014, 8:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jasmine put the last of her clothes away. She was lucky that she had her own room. Her brothers all shared the rest. She knows that her parents will want to head to the castle tomorrow to tell the Sentali's they are home. Her mom and Aunt Kali are still close as ever. Uncle Iverson is a decent guy. She holds up the coral she got for Serena. It is a pretty pink one.

Serena, or Her Royal Highness Princess Serena Grace Sentali, is one of her best friends. Although since they have been going to Moldova more, their friendship has been strained a little. Still she cannot wait to see her.

She leaves her room and is jumped on by Daniel. He is the youngest of the Lane kids. Jasmine loves her brothers, but every once in a while she wishes she had a sister. Serena is so lucky. “Come on Danny let's go outside and check on the greenhouse.”

She puts Daniel on her back and goes downstairs. Nathaniel is in the kitchen with their mom, Madeline. They are making a quick dinner. “I see that Daniel got you. Are you guys hungry? Mom and I are making something yummy.”

“Ohh what are you making?” Daniel asks.

“Something you will like.” Madeline tells him.

“I am going to take Daniel outside and get some of this energy out of him.” Jasmine tells them. She leaves with Daniel still on her back.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 11 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 28th February 2014, 6:25 pm

Jasmine shakes her head. "Are you kidding, they were all interested in you. Not that I mind, it was your night after all. Sam is right, when the right one comes I will know it. Until then I will be everyone's friend."

They get into town proper. People pass by and wish Serena a happy birthday. "So when are you going to go on your official first date? Maybe if you are lucky Uncle Iverson will chaperone." Jasmine sticks out her tongue at Serena.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th February 2014, 6:32 pm

“Sometimes I wish I could run from them. They all wanted me, but I didn’t want them. I do appreciate you helping me last night.” Serena said. They walk into the diner so Jasmine can get her some breakfast. The waitress sits them at a table and takes their order. They always love it when the princesses come to their establishment.

Serena looks at Jasmine and shrugs her shoulders. “Ugh as long as he doesn’t come, I will be just fine. I just hope he trusts me enough to be able to go on dates. Daddy told me he didn’t approve of Vincent because he didn’t think he could love me or care for me like he does momma. I wonder where Vincent will want to go.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th February 2014, 6:38 pm

Jasmine places her order and orders a smoothie to drink. "Well why don't you ask him out on the date. Screw tradition, you want to date him, so you take him out. If a chaperone is necessary, just ask. Nathaniel and I will be your wing people."

Jasmine takes a drink of her smoothie. "You should go dancing. I know that the Blue Moon has dancing all the time. Or take him through the maze and make out for him at the corner."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th February 2014, 6:45 pm

“I don’t think I have ever been to the Blue Moon pub before. I know daddy likes to take mother there sometimes if they want to have a good time with friends.” Serena orders a sweet tea to drink. And then looks at Jasmine.

Serena blushed slightly as she thought about making out with Vincent in the corner of the maze. “I think going dancing would be a good first date. I wonder if daddy would object. Maybe I should ask mother first.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th February 2014, 6:51 pm

Jasmine raises her eyebrow. "You are an adult. I know you are not a moron. Just be careful, and think with your head. So is there something you wanted to do while you were in town?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th February 2014, 6:56 pm

“I know Jasmine; I am just excited that my father is giving me the chance to date him. No, I just thought we would come to town and enjoy ourselves. Do you have anything to do? I know in a few weeks we will be going to Moldova for the solstice celebration. Are you excited?” Serena asked.

“I can’t wait to go. Are you dancing this year? Or what about aunt Maddie? Is she dancing?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th February 2014, 7:14 pm

“I can't dance until next year. Honestly, I am nervous about this celebration. I think Lawrence and Junaluska are going to announce who will be heir to the throne, but I am not sure. Mom probably won't dance because she is pregnant.” Jasmine continues to eat. “I am worried about her. Don't get me wrong, I am happy that she is pregnant. I am worried as well.

I have to pick up some more art supplies. I am so sorry I didn't get the mural done before your birthday. Oh we can also do some baby shopping for the siblings.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th February 2014, 7:27 pm

“Well I know grandma and grandpa have probably thought this through together. You know they are good decision makers.” Serena said. “I know Taloh and Nadine didn’t make it out here for my birthday. Grandpa said that it was Nadine’s choice that they didn’t come.” She wrinkled her nose.

“Well aunt Maddie isn’t young like she used to be. I know she’s not old, but I can’t blame you for being worried about her. I know Uncle Berenson is worried about her too. I overheard him telling father that she is staying so tired. Do you think she will be alright?” she asked.

She finished up her drink and smiled. “Don’t worry about it, we have both been busy. I know school is important for us, and not only that with our mother’s both pregnant we are helping more at home. So I wonder what kind of cute baby clothes they would have at the store.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th February 2014, 7:46 pm

“Nadine is a bit lost. She is nice, but angry at Uncle Iverson. I didn't understand why until recently. Now when I visit Uncle Ashton's grave it will have a whole new meaning. She heard through the servant vine that she thinks that Nathaniel and I should not even be considered for the throne.” Jasmine shrugs as she pays the bill. “I can understand where she is coming from, but Ashton screwed her over too. I just hope she doesn't try anything at the solstice if Lawrence does not choose her.”

They leave the restaurant. “She is slowing down a little, and is tired. I hope she is not having twins again. That is why I am so worried. Then again you know mom, she will run even on empty. Plus Daniel is hyperactive.”

They get to the baby store. The store people are looking at them with arched eyebrows. She whispers to Serena. "They know that your mom is pregnant right?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th February 2014, 7:55 pm

“Well I knew she was angry with my dad, but until we were educated by Uncle Justin I didn’t know why. She’s always hated being around us.” Serena said. “I’m sure that my grandparents will do the best they can with what they have. Will you be alright being Queen if they choose you? I know Nathaniel is starting to slowly showing that he doesn’t want it.”

They leave and Jasmine mentions about her mom having twins. “I don’t know if she could handle that, for that matter Uncle Beren might not be able to handle it. I have to give you full props even with Daniel sense he is so full of energy.”

They walk into the store and they get some weird looks. “As far as I know it was announced a couple weeks ago.” Serena whispered. They walk over to some of the baby clothes and a few of the patrons walk past them. “I bet it’s because they have decided to hide the sex of the baby until it’s born. Even my father wants it to be a surprise.” They pick up some clothing and are saying how cute they are when the store keeper walks over.

“Good morning majesties, I hope you are both doing well. Is…Is there anything I can help you with?” she asked.

Serena looked at her a little funny. “We were looking for our mom’s sense they are pregnant. It was announced that the queen is pregnant again correct?”

“Yes majesty, but they were saying that they were not going to reveal the sex of the baby.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th February 2014, 8:05 pm

"Well in that case we better get some other colors. Oh and Princess Madeline is pregnant again too." Jasmine tells the clerk.

She begins to laugh. "This is what their third pregnancy together? Just what is in the water at the castle?"

Jasmine looks in the racks. "It would be an honor to be chosen. Nathaniel is on the fence though. He would make a good king though as long as they let him cook."

Jasmine finds a mobile with animals on it. The top is a boat. "Isn't this adorable, so do you want a brother or a sister. It would be nice to have a sister, but then I would have to share my room. That is if I am still living at home."

Jasmine looks at the mobile. "I wonder if I could make something like this for my sibling....with turtles and fish and seaweed for the string." She shakes her head. "I better stop before I go into work mode."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th February 2014, 8:13 pm

“Your brother would live in the kitchen if they let him.” Serena said laughing. She looks at the shop keeper. “Apparently our mothers have this history together and being pregnant, though that doesn’t surprise me considering we are only a few months apart and then Audra and Thomas are a few weeks apart.”

She looks at the mobile that Jasmine was holding. “Bless Nathaniel, but I don’t know. I could see you being queen versus him. He always was shier around others than you were.” She playfully pops Jasmine’s hand. “You need to back off, though I’m certain that you could find one already made when we go to Moldova…Speaking of which, I wonder if mom and dad would let Vincent come to the summer solstice with us.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th February 2014, 8:24 pm

"Well he can always be your personal guard. Or if that does not work I will just have to ask him for a date." Jasmine teases. "Well I am getting this one for my future cousin and make my sibling theirs. So are you going to get anything?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th February 2014, 8:30 pm

Serena chuckles at Jasmine. “Oh yea, ask your almost like a brother for a date.” She laughed as she picked up a couple onesies that were unisex. “Yea, we are starting from scratch because I think they donated everything from when they had me and Serena, except the bassinet which I understand daddy said was a family air loom.”

They pay for their items and leave the store. “I will ask them about it, but I think I would like to go tell him the good news. I know he is probably worried about it. Uncle Justin found us this morning in the gazebo. Let me tell you, that is not how you want to sleep at night.” She chuckled as they walked towards the Lane house.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th February 2014, 8:49 pm

"Well then we should part ways. I still have to pick up some art stuff. Then I will head back to the castle to finish your room." Jasmine looks at the mobile. "I better drop this at home first."

She turns to her friend. "You are lucky it wasn't Uncle Iverson. He would have arrested Vincent on the spot. Well Vincent should be home now I know he didn't have lessons today. Promise me we will talk later?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st March 2014, 7:14 pm

Serena hugged Jasmine and smiled. “Of course, I will probably come up and talk with you as you are painting later.” She said. They parted ways at the Lane house and Serena went on over to the Watson house. She was excited and a little nervous all at the same time.

Serena knocked on the door and Samantha answered the door. “Good morning Princess, how are you.” She asked.

“I am doing well Aunt Samantha, is Vincent home?” Serena asked.

“He is up in his room. He came home acting a little nervous, is everything alright?” Samantha asked.

Serena smiled and nodded her head. “Everything is fine. Can I go up and see him?”

“Go right ahead.” Samantha said as she let Serena into the house. She bounded upstairs and Samantha chuckled.

Vincent’s door was open and Serena looked in. He was lying on his bed on his back looking up at the ceiling. She smiled and propped herself up in the door way. “Mind if I come in?” she asked with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st March 2014, 7:20 pm

Jasmine drops off the items and goes to the hobby store. She picks up the supplies and heads back to the castle. She goes straight to the room and begins to paint. She knows she will have to show her mother the love letter later.

~~~~~~

Vincent was surprised to hear Serena's voice. He sits up in the bed and smiles. "Hello, Serena what a surprise. Did you want to go to the living room and talk?" He knows it is not proper to have a girl in his room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st March 2014, 7:25 pm

Serena nodded her head. “If you would please, I talked with my parents earlier and I think you would like to hear what they have to say.” She wouldn’t walk into his room and waited for him to come out. They walked down to the living room and Serena takes a seat in the love chair.

“They have given me permission to date.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st March 2014, 7:29 pm

Samantha stays in the kitchen and allows Vincent and Serena some privacy. Vincent sits with Serena and takes her hand. "That is amazing. I can't believe that you want to date me." He is nervous, but at the same time to thankful. He has liked Serena for so long.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st March 2014, 7:32 pm

Serena smiles at Vincent. “I couldn’t believe they both agreed to it, but I think they would rather know that we are dating versus finding out the hard way. Are you going to tell your parents?” she asked. “Why wouldn’t I want to date you?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st March 2014, 7:39 pm

"Serena, you have your pick of men. Princes who can offer you a whole lot more than I can." Vincent smiles his lopsided smile. "I already told them that I loved you.

So what are you doing tomorrow? Did you want to have lunch with me in the park? Just the two of us?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st March 2014, 7:53 pm

“But they don’t interest me. Yes, I could have any man I wanted, with this body, face, eyes, looks…please. No one could love me like I want them to love me. I don’t want someone who wants me for what I am; I want someone who will love me for who I am.” Serena said. She cupped his face with her hand.

“Your smile makes me happy, you make me happy. I don’t care that you have nothing because you have given me the only thing you can give me and that’s your heart.” She said putting her finger on his chest.

“I have nothing for tomorrow after my class with Glenn, I would love to have lunch with you in the park.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st March 2014, 8:04 pm

“So did you want to have dinner with the family? I know mom will love to have you here.” Vincent asks.

“Yes there is always room for one more.” Samantha calls from the kitchen. She brings them each a glass. “We are so happy to have you here Serena. Whether you can put up with the Watsons is another thing.”

“We can go out if you want too.” Vincent offers.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 1st March 2014, 8:10 pm

Serena looked up and took the glass from Samantha. “Thank you Aunt Samantha. It would be nice to have dinner with the family; I don’t think I have ever had dinner with everyone before here at your house. It’s always been at the castle or when we were with the whole family out in town.” She said. “Or if you want to go out that would be nice too.

Sense we are going out for lunch tomorrow in the park, why don’t we eat with your family tonight?” She blushed slightly. “You don’t think your dad will embarrass us about this morning do you?” she asked.

Samantha looked at them. “What about Justin?” she said with her eyes arched.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st March 2014, 8:33 pm

Vincent looks down. “It was innocent mom...I was with Serena in the gardens and we fell asleep in the gazebo.”

Samantha looks at his son. “A lot of things happened in that gazebo. Well considering that you are here and not in the infirmary, I assume nothing happened.” She winks and returns to the kitchen.

Vincent shakes his head. “Well I would warn you about my family, but since you've been to the Lane's I don't think I have to. So are do you want a brother or a sister?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top