Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 15th February 2014, 8:52 pm

Jasmine put the last of her clothes away. She was lucky that she had her own room. Her brothers all shared the rest. She knows that her parents will want to head to the castle tomorrow to tell the Sentali's they are home. Her mom and Aunt Kali are still close as ever. Uncle Iverson is a decent guy. She holds up the coral she got for Serena. It is a pretty pink one.

Serena, or Her Royal Highness Princess Serena Grace Sentali, is one of her best friends. Although since they have been going to Moldova more, their friendship has been strained a little. Still she cannot wait to see her.

She leaves her room and is jumped on by Daniel. He is the youngest of the Lane kids. Jasmine loves her brothers, but every once in a while she wishes she had a sister. Serena is so lucky. “Come on Danny let's go outside and check on the greenhouse.”

She puts Daniel on her back and goes downstairs. Nathaniel is in the kitchen with their mom, Madeline. They are making a quick dinner. “I see that Daniel got you. Are you guys hungry? Mom and I are making something yummy.”

“Ohh what are you making?” Daniel asks.

“Something you will like.” Madeline tells him.

“I am going to take Daniel outside and get some of this energy out of him.” Jasmine tells them. She leaves with Daniel still on her back.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 8:31 am

Serena was sitting outside on the balcony. It was still cool considering spring was just coming on, but Serena was tired of sitting inside. Everyone was in a hustle and bustle since their mother had found out she was pregnant and her father was trying to get her to step up more to take on more responsibilities.

Audra walks in to check on her sister. “Still mad at father?” she asked.

“There are times I could just scream at him. I know what is expected of me, but to throw it on me? It’s times like this where I wish I was a boy or even the second born.” Serena said as she gazed out into the city.

Audra was Serena’s younger sister. They were known what many called Irish twins. They were born only eleven months apart and for one month they were the same age. They were close, but not as close as Serena was to Jasmine, her older cousin. They had grown up and were best friends. She missed her more and more when they went to Moldova. She hated to admit it, but she was so jealous of her. She was able to travel and see her family and learns things on a more casual level where as she pretty much had to learn as it came to her.

“I know its hard Serena, but just don’t let it get to you like that.” Audra said. “Also I have some good news for you. Jasmine and the others are back. They are supposed to come to the castle to have dinner tomorrow.”

“Oh! Thank you Audra, that really put a smile on my face.” Serena said as she walked to the door where Audra was standing.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 9:30 am

Dinner was delicious and usual. Both Mom and Nathaniel love to cook and are excellent at it. After dinner the family separates. The younger boys are stuck with the dishes while Nathaniel and Jasmine hang out in her room. “I bet Kristen will be happy to see you again.”

Nathaniel is lucky enough to have his own room, the two younger boys share one. “She should be retiring soon. She has hinted that she wants me to replace her, but I don't know. I would be weird going from royalty to servant.” He glances over at Jasmine sitting on her bed with a tray on her lap drawing away. “What are you drawing?”

“Nothing in particular. She probably thinks that we are her kids as well. Especially you since you spent more time in the kitchen than any of us.” Jasmine smiles at him. “I cannot wait to see Serena and Audra. I hope she likes the coral I got her. She's been stressed lately since Aunt Kali announced her pregnancy. Uncle Iverson is in freakout mode and pushing more responsibility onto her. I told Serena she should tell him she is pregnant, but she won't.”

“That is evil Jasmine.” Nathaniel laughs. “Besides it won't work, she isn't even dating anyone. Uncle Iverson has scared away the boys. The only ones she speaks with are the staff and I.” Nathaniel likes that Jasmine can share her mischievous side with him. She doesn't show it to everyone, only those she is close to.

“Iverson would probably try to lock every man in the brig until Aunt Kali calms him down.” Jasmine joins in his laughter. “I better get to bed, I have archery practice before we head up to the castle.”

“I have to help mom in the nursery as well. I know she has a full time staff, but I like to get my hands dirty and know where my food comes from.” Nathaniel stands and leaves her room. “Good night Jasmine.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 10:15 am

“I’m just glad dinner is over. I am so tired, if mother and father ask where I am; just let them know I am asleep. I just don’t want to see them right now. Sometimes I wonder if they even understand.” Serena said. She sighed and walked over to her closet.

One of the guards knocked on the door. Audra looked over at Serena. She shrugged and Audra walked over to the door. “Can I assist you sir?” she asked.

“I am here to make sure the fire is lit for her majesty. Then I will be going to your room to do the same melm.” The guard said.

“Please do, the nights are still cold.” Audra said. She looked at Serena as the guard did as he said and then left the room. “Good night Serena. I will see you in the morning.”

Serena changed into a night shirt and walked over to the bed. She sighed. There weren’t too many people she could talk to like she could Audra. She pulled out a pen and her diary and wrote a passage in it for the night. The best advice her mother had ever given to her was to write. At least by writing she could vent her frustrations. When she was done she slipped the diary under her pillow and put the pen in her bed side drawer. She rolled over and went to sleep.

Iverson looked at Audra. “You mean your sister won’t be joining us for any family time?” he inquired. “That girl is becoming more and more difficult.” He looked at Kalista. “I will go talk to her.”

He gets up and walks out of the study. He walks down and knocks on Serena’s door. When there is no answer he opens the door and looks in. He walks over to Serena’s bed quietly and finds Serena asleep. He smiled as he caressed her cheek. Maybe I am being too hard on her he thought. He gets up and tucks her in before leaving the room. He walks back to the study.

“Maybe you should get some rest too Audra. We have a lot to do tomorrow.” Iverson said. He kissed her forehead before she walked out of the room. Kalista was yawning. “Come on baby, you need some rest.” He said as he walked her over to their room.

Morning comes and Serena rises from her sleep. She was excited. She was going to get to see Jasmine today. She wondered if she had had a wonderful time in Moldova. She didn’t get to go as often as Jasmine did, but she loved to see her grandparents. She missed them something fierce sometimes. She gets up and takes a shower so she can get ready for them to get there. First she had to make it through breakfast with her parents.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 11:39 am

Jasmine wakes up and is the first of the kids to wake up. Berenson is downstairs with a cup of coffee. “Should we surprise them with breakfast?”

“Sure why not, as long as you have supervision, you can't burn down the place.” Berenson jokes with her. Her inability to cook is well known since she was a kid and served a burnt surprise for breakfast.

“Oh sure laugh it up.” Jasmine puts her nose in the air. “Since when have you known a princess who can cook. That is what servants are for.”

“If I didn't know you are kidding about that, I would have your mother here to teach you how to cook.” Berenson teases. He watched Jasmine move around the kitchen. She has Madde's red hair, but his gray eyes. She also is an artist like him, but has Madeline's sense of humor. She loves being around the people. She had some boyfriends, but nothing serious. He rises from the chair. “Do you need any help Jassy?”

“Not right now Dad. You are being nostalgic again aren't you? You only call me Jassy when you are.” She cracks some eggs into a bowl and begins to mix them. “I am surprised that Mom isn't here.”

“She's been a little tired lately and had a late night last night.” Berenson explains.

“I don't need to get that picture in my head.” Jasmine winks at her father. Berenson is stunned for a minute forgetting she too is almost an adult. He goes over and turns down the burner on the stove.

“I will cook the eggs, you get the sausages ready.” He tells her.

As soon as the aroma of food enters the air, the house turns into a mad house. All the kids wake up and come downstairs. They sit at the table amazed that Jasmine is making breakfast. Daniel looks down at his plate. “Is it safe to eat Daddy?”

“Excuse me, I can make something as simple as eggs.” Jasmine places her hands on her hips.

Berenson lean to Daniel. “Don't worry I cooked the eggs.”

Madeline laughs as she descends the stairs. “Why didn't you wake me?”

After breakfast is over Jasmine gets dressed and gets ready for archery practice with Vincent. Nathaniel get his overalls on and gets ready to go to the nursery.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 12:06 pm

Serena walks out of the bedroom dressed nicely. Audra walks out of her bedroom just as their parents walk out. “Good morning sunshine. How are my two lovely ladies this morning?” Iverson asked as they walked down to breakfast.

Serena looks at her father and sighs. She didn’t want to see his face this morning. “Tired.” She said.

Audra looks at Serena and then back at her parents. “How are you this morning?” she asked her mother.

“I am feeling alright this morning. Don’t worry Audra, I will be just fine during this pregnancy. I didn’t have a lot of problems when I was pregnant with you.” Kalista explained as she hugged her daughters. They walked down to eat breakfast.

Kristen walks in pushing a cart. Time had slowly crept up on her. She was still mentally sound though. She looks at the royal family. “Good morning, oh look at them. I remember them from when they were first born like it was yesterday she said with a slight tear in her eye. “I can’t believe Serena here will be an adult soon.” She said handing out breakfast. She winks at Serena as she puts a plate in front of her. “Justin was saying this morning that Jasmine had archery practice with Vincent if you want to sneak out later.” She whispered.

Serena winks at Kristen. If she could count on any of the staff to talk to it was Kristen. She always had something good to tell her. She loved being around Vincent and loved to watch Jasmine with her archery practice. She also used the long bow, but her father would not hear of just anyone teaching her how to use the bow so he taught her himself.

Iverson looked at everyone. “I understand the Lanes returned last night. They will probably be over later for dinner Kristen. If you would please make dinner.” He explained. She nodded and then left the room to get ready.

“Serena if you will, I would like for you to join Kristen after breakfast and help her in the kitchen some. It will be a part of your studying for the day.” He said.

Serena smiled knowing that Kristen would shoo her out of the kitchen. “Yes father.” They finished breakfast and Serena gathered the dishes. She goes to the kitchen where Kristen shook her finger at her.

“I didn’t tell you that information just for you to come join me young lady.” Kristen said.

“I know Kristen, but father said to come help you and that it would be part of my studies. If you don’t mind though I am going to go see Vincent and Jasmine.” Serena said. She had a slight crush on Vincent but it wasn’t anything major. She considered him a very close friend and he looked good to boot.

“Get out of here you little rascal. Take the secret passage to keep out of sight.” Kristen said smiling. She sits down in a chair as one of the other staff members come in. “I’m getting to old for this. I should retire soon.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 12:40 pm

Jasmine draws the string back. The target already has some arrows on it. They are using the blunt arrows, since they are only practicing. She is well aware of Vincent standing next to her. He is trying his best to distract her. She is immune to his charms though. He blows into her ear as she releases, the arrow hitting the target. Jasmine lowers the bow and turns to Vincent. “Your devastating good looks may work on others, but not on me. You of all people should know that as soon as I have the bow up, I am in a zone.”

“That is what I am trying to prove. You need to block out everything. So you think I am good looking?” Vincent raises his eyebrows at Jasmine.

“Oh Goddess you know you are, why even ask?” Jasmine retorts. “However I am immune to your charms Mr. Watson. It comes with seeing your naked butt at our birthday party.”

“Still holding that against me? Well I hope that my butt has changed at least a little in the 10 years since you have seen it.” Vincent loves teasing Jasmine as she is one of few who teases back.

“Well I don't need a demonstration, what I need is practice with the compound bow.” Compound bows are a newer technology that uses pulley with the bows. It gives them more strength and control than the other bows.

“I don't know if Berenson wants me to train you on those yet.” Vincent tells her.

“I don't see him around do you?” Jasmine replies. She sighs and is quiet for a moment. She begins to twirl her hair around her finger and gives Vincent the puppy dog eyes. She leans close to him and whispers in his ear. “If you do I can arrange some alone time with Serena.” She knows he has a crush on her, but she seem to have a guard on her at all times. “Iverson trusts me with her and the guard goes away too.”

“Fine I will get it out, but if we get caught I am blaming you.” Vincent walks to the shed to get the compound bow.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 12:47 pm

Serena takes the secret route out of the castle. She watches for the guards and makes her way out of the castle grounds. When she knows she is in the safe zone, she puts her shoes on and then walks to the archery grounds. She always took her shoes off when trying to not make much noise or leave prints when she was being secretive. She was sure her mother knew she did it, but she didn’t know if she would approve of it. For that matter her father would freak. He was always so over protective of her.

She leans over the railing and sees Jasmine there with the bow drawn back. She was alone. She wondered where Vincent was. “Jasmine, it is so good to see you! I missed you so much!” she said. She leaned on the railing and looked at her. “How is your practice going?” she said looking around.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 1:06 pm

Jasmine releases the string and lowers the bow. She heard Serena and goes over to the rail. “I was hoping to see you before we visited the castle. Vincent is getting the compound bow.” Jasmine hugs Serena. “Lawrence and Junaluska send their love as well. You guys are going to the spring celebration right? Your first one as an adult! So do you have any plans for your birthday?”

Vincent returns with the compound bow. He sees Jasmine with Serena. “Good morning High...Serena, sneak out again? You know you will get caught one of these times.”

Jasmine takes the bow from Vincent. “Don't worry she is with me. Iverson trusts me. I am going to practice. Have fun you two.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 1:11 pm

“I miss them so much. It is so good to see you.” Serena said hugging Jasmine back. “So I know father is putting on a ball. I am not looking forward to that. I hate those social events.” She said as Vincent returned.

“So do you think you can shoot that thing Jasmine?” she said chuckling. She looked at Vincent. He was so handsome, and he always treated her like one of the others. She giggled as he started to call her highness.

“So how are you Vincent? You know she is right, though at the same time I dread the day I get caught. I haven’t seen you in a couple weeks. Been having fun without me?” She was being a little flirty towards him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 1:36 pm

"I have been doing well. I still can't believe your father won't let Dad or I teach you the bow. How are your self defense classes going?" Vincent asks. He can feel his heart quicken. She has always been a beautiful person, but she is the Princess. She will be nothing more than a friend for him.

"I will show you how well I can shoot this.” Jasmine takes the bow over to the target and knocks the arrow on it. She picks up the bow and draws the string. Wow it is different than the other bows she is used to.

Vincent picks up a pebble and winks at Serena. “Watch this.” He waits until Jasmine is just about to release the string to throw the pebble at her. However she gets the arrow off. It hits the target, but not the bullseye.

“Wow this is a little different. I have to ask father for one of these. Do you think it is odd to ask for a bow as a birthday present?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 1:44 pm

“So far so good, my dad does at least let your father teach some of my self-defense classes.” Serena said looking over at Jasmine. She laughed when Vincent threw a pebble at her. Jasmine still managed to hit the target though.

“I think your pebble was way off.” She said winking at Vincent. She looked over at Jasmine. “Well considering it’s coming from you, I think it’s normal.” She stuck her tongue out at Jasmine. “You still did a great job at least shooting it off. Just a little more practice and you will be a pro.”

“So Vincent, are you coming to my birthday party? It’s not that far away.” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 1:59 pm

Jasmine is in love with the bow. "He will be there, and not as a servant either." She shoots another arrow. "Even if he comes as my date."

Vincent swallows looking at Serena. “We made a promise as kids if she ever needed an escort for anything and didn't have anyone else that I would be her date.” He turns to Jasmine. “I can't believe you are still holding me to that. How do you know that I don't have a date already.”

Jasmine lowers her bow. “Trust me I know. Besides I have to fulfill my part of the promise.” She walks over to the two of them. “I think I am in love. So what are you going to wear Serena? Is Jonathan making you another dress?” She hands the bow to Vincent. “I love the dresses and seeing the other royalty. You should take more interest seeing that you are heir to the throne.”

“Not everyone is like you Jasmine. Serena is good with the crowds, but has to put up with more crap that you do.” Vincent tells her defending Serena. “I will be right back. I have to put this away before anyone notices it is missing.”

Jasmine waits until he is out of earshot. “So tell me what I have missed? My lessons are over, so if you want to go to the castle or our house we can.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 2:09 pm

Serena’s mouth drops. She looks at Vincent and at Jasmine. She hurriedly gathers her composure and looks at Jasmine. She was rather jealous of their relationship. “Well it sounds like the two of you are coming as a couple. I’m sure your parent’s are happy about that.” She said. “Jonathon is making a new dress for me. I don’t know what the fabric is, but I had to go last week so he could take my measurements. He said I keep growing like a weed.” She said with a sigh.

She watches Vincent take the bow back. “I absolutely hate ass kissing. Any time we have a formal event that’s what it feels like.” She looks over at Jasmine. “I don’t know if word made it to Moldova or not yet. Mother found out a couple weeks ago she was pregnant. Everyone is all over her as if expecting something horrible to go wrong. Father is pushing for me to step up and take on more responsibilities. These past few weeks have been horrid.”

She wrinkles her nose at Jasmine. “We can go back to your house or the castle it doesn’t matter. Though no one but Kristen knows I am missing. If dad goes to the kitchens looking for me and I am not there he is going to flip out.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 3:06 pm

“Have you told Uncle Iverson how you feel? Mom tells me that he likes to go overboard when it comes to Aunt Kali. It happened whenever she was pregnant. I can always tell Mom too. She is so eloquent when it comes to telling Iverson to back off.” Jasmine winks at her. “You are so lucky, Jonathan is one of the best designers. I know that Lawrence is working on something major for the Solstice, but I haven't been told what.”

As if on cue Nathaniel approaches. He looks like he cleaned himself up from working in the nursery. “Wow Mom can be a slave driver. I had a feeling you guys need some help?”

“You need to quit doing that, people get freaked out.” Jasmine tells him. “Serena sneaked out of kitchen. I know that you want to spend some time with Kristen. If Uncle Iverson checks on Serena, tell him that she is with me.”

“So which strip club should I tell him you are at?” Nathaniel asks with a Madeline like smirk.

“Neither tell him we are dancing at the Blue Moon and trying to get laid.” Jasmine quips back watching Serena's face fall. No matter how much she hangs out with them she is not used to their sense of humor.

“Have fun and remember to use protection.” Nathaniel jokes back as Vincent returns. “Care to come with me to the castle?”

“Are you going to cook, because if you are, I will go anywhere.” Vincent sees Serena's face. “Serena, are you alright?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 3:21 pm

Serena can only shake her head. She never did understand their kind of humor. “It is good to see you too Nathaniel.”

She looks at Jasmine. “I wonder what grandfather has up his sleeve. I know mother mentioned that grandmother was sick again. I wonder if it has anything to do with the throne.” She said. She looked at Vincent when he came back. “Don’t worry Vincent, I am alright.” She said. She looked at Jasmine. “So if we are going to your house let’s go. I am ready to get out of the castle.” She said.

“I don’t know why you keep saying that. Are you trying to get me pregnant or something?” she said slightly chuckling. “I don’t know how father would take that.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 4:08 pm

Jasmine walks along with Serena. “I thought you would get used to our sense of humor. Do you really want to go to the house or walk around town. I know you like being with the people. I haven't seen the maze in a while either.” Even though the maze was based off the one in Moldova, it is now truly Rosarion.

~~~~

Nathaniel walks with Vincent to the castle. He is practically hijacked when they reach the kitchen. “I was hoping you would come here to see me.” Kristen pulls him in a hug and gives him a kiss. “I am making a welcome back dinner for all you guys.”

Nathaniel doesn't even bother to squirm. He knows that makes the kisses even worse. “So what are you making? Anything I can help with?”

“Nothing too complex just some crispy chicken with rice pilaf and a side of cheesy broccoli.” Kristen lists. “I know even the fussiest kids will eat that.”

“I heard that Aunt Kali is pregnant again. Is Uncle Iverson on the rampage yet?” Nathaniel asks as he pounds the chicken.

Kristen winks. “You know I don't talk bad about the Highnesses, but he if being a smidge overbearing.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 4:21 pm

“I’m used to it, but you never cease to amaze me.” Serena said smiling. She put her hands behind her back as they started to walk. “Let’s walk to the maze. I could use a little de stressing.”

They walked towards the town and the people waved and stopped to talk with them some. Serena was much more at home with them then she was with her father sometimes. He had spoiled her so much, but he always expected so much out of her.

“It’s so much easier to talk with the people sometimes. Dad is like talking to a brick wall as of late. I really hope aunt Madde can help him. I have seen him over protective before but never like this.”
~

Iverson is walking around muttering under his breath. Serena was late for her class with Glenn again. The past two weeks with her had been horrid. What was he doing wrong? He walked into the kitchen and looked around. “Is Serena not here?” he inquired.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 5:46 pm

Nathaniel hears Iverson before seeing him. “Hello Uncle Iverson, Serena is with Jasmine right now. I am sure the lessons can wait for a day as they catch up. Are you hungry? I am sure I can make a snack for you?”

“No, not necessary, welcome back.” Iverson takes a few breaths. “I wished she would have consulted with me first.” He is upset that she left her responsibilities. “If you see her tell her I wish to see her.”

“Uncle Iverson, I know it may not be my place, but maybe you are putting a little too much pressure on her. I know that Aunt Kalista is pregnant, but she isn't on bed rest or anything. Maybe you should listen to Serena and see how she feels.”

Iverson stares at Nathaniel. “You sounded just like your father. I will take your advice. It's been a while since we've just talked.”

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine sees Serena with the people. Some of the guys wink and wave at her, ignoring Jasmine. She has to remember she is not a Rosarion Princess. And while relations between the two countries have been going will, they aren't going to treat her special. “Maybe you need to make him listen, and I don't mean by arguing with him. I know Uncle Iverson has a temper, but he does listen to reason. What exactly is he doing that is stressing you out?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 5:55 pm

Serena brings her attention back to Jasmine. “That is true, and usually he listens to me. I don’t know, maybe I am more jealous then anything. For one he has asked me to pick up some of mothers duties. She had argued against it though saying that I have enough on me right now to learn and that as long as she is able she wants to help.” Serena said.

They walked into the maze and Serena closed her eyes. “You know I could lead you around here and not ever get lost. I could do it with my eyes closed.” They begin to walk around. “I don’t know though. I just need out…I need something. I feel like I am being pushed into this role. I know what is expected of me and at the same time I am just ready to run.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 6:15 pm

“Why are you jealous? I think you need to talk to Aunt Kali first and ask her what she wants you to take over. I know she may need some help later, but now she should be able to do stuff. I know that when she was pregnant with Audra she spent a month on bed rest. Once you talk to Aunt Kali, both of you need to tell Uncle Iverson to back off.” Jasmine proposes. “Enough about that though tell me about your birthday. I know you are having a ball, but if you want we can have a smaller party. Just us and a few others you want to invite.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 6:22 pm

Serena fiddles around with her fingers. “It’s really hard to explain. I’m not even sure I’m jealous, but it feels that way. You know what I mean?” she asked. She pushed the issue to the side. “Thanks for the advice. I should talk to mother about it.”

Serena perks up a bit when talking about her birthday. “Well besides the ball that we are having, I wouldn’t mind having a smaller party. You know just us and some friends. Close friends…not that I have many. There’s just you, Audra, Nathaniel and Vincent.” She said. I wonder if Kristen would make a cake for us. She always makes the best cakes.” Her stomach made that dying whale sound. She rubbed it and looked at Jasmine. “I think my stomach is trying to tell me something.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 6:30 pm

“Ohh that it is time for Sweet Delights? I have been craving a kumplah covered cheesecake.” Jasmine pulls Serena through the maze. “Come on my treat.”

They walk through town to the store. The people wave to both princesses, but more to Serena than Jasmine. “I brought you something back from Moldova. We can pick it up after we get the cheesecake. Maybe I can pick up a piece for Mom. We can drop it off at the nursery on the way there.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th February 2014, 6:39 pm

They make their way over to sweet delights and pick up a cheesecake. “That sounds really good right now actually.” Serena licked her lips as Jasmine paid for a cheesecake covered in kumplah sauce and a slice covered in lowanberry sauce for her mother.

They make their way down to the nursery laughing and having fun. They walk in and Madeline is sitting down taking a rest. “How are you aunt Madde?” Serena asked.

“Tired actually, it is good to see you Serena. News spreads like wild fire around here. I hear tell your mother is pregnant. Is Iverson being an as….I mean being a butthole again?” she asked.

“He is in overdrive right now. I want him to back off just a little bit and I am certain that mother would like for him too as well.” Serena said. “I know they are having a big dinner at the castle tonight. I know you and Uncle Berenson are invited as well as the rest of the cousins.”

“If I can get some rest. I am so tired, I need a nap. I may go see Cadence later. I hope it is nothing serious. I wonder if I am going through the change early.” Madeline said fanning herself. “Don’t worry about your father, Serena. I will make him back off.” She said winking at her.

Last edited by Luna on 16th February 2014, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th February 2014, 7:14 pm

Jasmine laughs as Madeline almost curses. “If anyone can set your father straight it is Mom. The nursery is looking great Mom.” Even though the nursery still retains the name “Lane of Dreams” Madeline is taking more of an owner role. She has a garden in Moldova as well which her parents maintain when they are here. “Mom we are running home quick then back up to the castle. Do you need me to take Daniel with me?”

“I don't want to impose on you girls, but if you could I would be grateful.” Madeline tells Jasmine. “Thank you and I will meet you there. He is at the Lane's now playing with their boys.”

Jasmine walks with Serena to their house. “I hope you didn't mind. We will get him when we go back to the castle. I am worried about mom. She's been tired and nauseated lately. Then again she doesn't know how to rest.”

The arrive at a quiet Lane house. “It is spooky to have this so quiet.” Jasmine admits to Serena. “Your gift is in my room.” They get to Jasmine's bedroom. It is still the pretty lavender color from when she was a baby. Jasmine is sitting on her bed. She hands over the pretty blue coral with some pink accents on it. “I picked it out for you.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top