Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 7 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 7 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 16th August 2014, 8:49 pm

Jasmine leans her head on Brandon's shoulder. “I don't know why I told him that. It was like someone whispered it in my ear. Do you think we are really watched over by those who passed before us?”

~~~~~~

Vincent makes out with Serena for a little longer. He almost loses track of time when he hears a knock on the door. “Jasmine, it time for you to go to the castle. You have to get dressed, your hair, and your makeup done for the wedding.

He backs up and sighs. “I guess I better let you go. I have to get ready as well. Where do you think Jasmine is?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2014, 9:02 pm

Brandon put’s both his arms around Jasmine as he looks at the head stone. “I think they do, and I think they know what they are doing.” He said with a smile. A few more minutes pass by as Brandon says a prayer. He then looks at Jasmine. “I think it’s time we went to the castle. It’s almost time for the wedding.” He said. He looks at the grave stone and smiles. “I love you mother, and I know you have done the things you did for a reason. I pray you watch over me and my loved ones.” He said.

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent and sighs as she hears a knock at the door. “I think that is my queue to go get ready. Well she went with Brandon and she mentioned going to the temple. They probably went to see Celesta’s grave.” She said as she stood up. “I wouldn’t be surprised if we met them on the way to the castle. Come on, let’s go.” She said as they made their way to the door.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2014, 9:20 pm

Jasmine nods. “I will drop you off at the hotel. I cannot wait to see you in the Rosarion gear.”

As they approach the hotel, they meet up with Serena and Vincent. Jasmine takes Serena's arm. “We will see you in a few hours.”

Vincent claps Brandon's shoulder. “Think we can find something to do while the ladies get dressed?”

Jasmine blows a kiss to Brandon and ushers Serena to the castle. Upon their arrival, they are taken to the bridal suite. It is a madhouse of designer and family. “Oh thank the goddess you are here!” Audra calls out. The girls are each taken to chairs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2014, 9:28 pm

Serena is ushered into a chair as they begin to work on their hair. “Did you think we would forget you?” She asked.

“Well considering that one time when I was ten and you left me at the lake and I didn’t know how to get home from there.” Audra said pointing her finger at Serena.

“Oh come on Audra that was when you were ten, we are adults now and you are getting married today.” Serena said.

They Serena relaxes in the chair as they begin to brush and curl her hair. “So where did you two go Jasmine?”

~~

Brandon looks at Vincent and chuckles. “Well my things are here. What are you wearing to the wedding? I know I have to wear the full gear…Including the circlet. I kind of feel funny wearing that. I wonder if I could skip it.” He said.

“So did you and Serena enjoy some time together?” he asked. “The wedding is what, in about two hours right?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2014, 10:02 pm

Jasmine loves having her hair done. She explains to the hairdresser how she wants it done. “We went to the temple to visit Celesta's grave.” She didn't want to tell her now about running into Iverson. The hairdresser decorates Jasmine's hair to it shimmers on her shoulder. The blue circlet stands out on the mass of red.

Kalista arrives with the dresses. She looks beautiful in her mother of the bride dress. “You are so beautiful, all three of you.” She dabs her eyes. “My baby is getting married. Now if you ever need me at all, I am only a telegraph away. Now let me help you get dressed. Iverson is pacing outside like...well like a nervous father.”

~~~~~~

“Well I am dressing up in a nice tux. I am not officially a prince yet.” I will go upstairs and help the Lanes get everyone ready while you get dressed. I won't take me that long to dress.” Vincent tells him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 8:30 am

Serena explains to the hair dresser how she wants her hair. She looks over at her mother as she dabs her eyes. She looks over at Audra. “I’m not sure who is more emotional, you, mom or dad.” She said with a chuckle.

Audra’s hair dresser finishes with her hair and tells her when she is finished dressing to let her know so she can make final touches to her hair. Audra walks over to her mother with a few tears in her eyes as well. “I will always remember that mother. I am so nervous and my stomach feels like it’s going crazy. I love you so much. I know dad must be nervous, his little girl is getting married.”

Serena takes her dress from her mother and walks over to the dressing room. She begins to put on her dress and comes out for her mother to zip the zipper for her. “What do you think?” she asks.

~~

Iverson is standing outside of the bridal dressing room pacing. He is nervous that his daughter is getting married and there has been so much going on. He knows she is marrying a good man, but it doesn’t stop him from being worried about her and her future. He prays that she will be happy in her marriage, and that she has one like his own.

~~

“That sounds good. I will walk over to their room when I am done.” Brandon said. Vincent nodded his head and then left the room.

Brandon walks over to his things and pulls out the outfit that Iverson had made for him. He then pulls out the sash and the circlet. He feels weird having to wear it. It will be the first time sense he has found out that he was a prince that he has had to wear it. He takes it out of the box and looks at it. It’s a beautiful design with gold and white gemstones. He puts it down on the bed and then takes a quick shower.

Brandon begins to get dressed after his shower. He had shaved and put his hair back in a ponytail for the event. He didn’t want to have to leave it down, knowing that others may not like it. He finishes and then puts on his white tux. Before putting on the jacket, he puts the sash on. He then puts on the jacket. He looks in the mirror and then at the circlet on the bed. He walks over and picks it up. He then puts it on.

He felt a mix of emotions. Was this really his future? He felt proud that he was the son of a good king, and at the same time, humble that he was the son of a common healer that had once held a great position. His mother would have been proud of him if she could see him now and he knew it. He walks out and next door to the Lane room.

~~

There was a jumble of chaos in the Lane room. Daniel wanted to play more then get ready for the wedding. Berenson was having a hard time and was ready to spank him. It takes him a while but he finally gets him ready. He looks up at Madeline. “I pray our little one won’t be this hard. Vincent, I also pray you don’t have a child like this one.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 8:52 am

Jasmine keeps quiet and watches Kalista with the girls. She also changed into the bridesmaid dress. She loves the dresses that Audra picked out. The color is not really the best on her, but the material and cut makes up for it. It is an A-line knee length dress in a burgundy color. It has a sweetheart neckline with flowers that start just under her breast to her waist in a line. The skirt of the dress are cascading ruffles. One of the staff zips up the dress. She comes out and spins for everyone. “Audra you know how to pick out the dresses.

Kalista kisses Audra. She helps Serena with her zipper as the attendants help Audra into her dress. She laughs at Jasmine when she comes out. “You move well in that dress. Are you going to clear the dance floor like your parents?”

“If I have the right dance partner.” Jasmine winks. Everyone gasps when Audra comes out.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent laughs at Daniel's antics. “Oh come on he is just like Lucas. A litle bundle of energy.” After he finally gets dressed Vincent hoists him on his shoulders. “I will take him to the castle while you two get ready. I will take him to the chapel as well. It won't take me long to dress.”

“Oh thank you Vincent. Your are a sweetheart.” Madeline tells him. “Now you are in good clothes, so behave like a gentleman.” She kisses his cheek.

“Eeeewww Mommy.” Daniel protests.

“He will be good.” Vincent leaves the room and knocks on Brandon's door.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 9:15 am

Audra comes out wearing a mermaid style wedding gown with a beaded overlay design on top of it. You can’t see it, but she is wearing high heels to help keep her from stepping on the gown. Jonathon is allowed in to make some finishing touches to the dress. When he is done, he exits the room. Audra looks at her mother. “You can’t even tell that I’m pregnant in this dress. I love it so much. Thank you for sketching it for Jonathon.” She said. There was a quiver in her lip.

Serena walks over to Jasmine and looks at her. “You do look good in that dress, but man oh man is Audra going to knock Malachi’s shoes off when he sees her in this dress.” She said. “So are you and Brandon going to knock them out, or do you think he is good enough for that?” she asked. She stuck her tongue out before looking at her mother.

~~

Brandon was just opening his door when he hears a knock. He walks out and sees Vincent and Daniel who was wiping his cheek off. “You must have been mommy kissed.” He said chuckling. “You know one day you will miss those kisses.” He said to Daniel. He looked at Vincent. “What do you think?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 9:27 am

Jasmine is in awe of Audra. “That dress is perfect for you. Not only is it beautiful, but it shows your sassy personality.”

“Sassy, I am not sassy..” Audra sticks out her tongue at Jasmine.

“Save that for Malachai later. I am sure he will enjoy it more.” Jasmine retorts. There was a moment of silence before everyone begins to laugh. “I will go tell Iverson it is ready to come in.” She leaves the room and sees Iverson in the hall. “She is dressed and waiting for you.”

~~~~~

“Wow you look like a prince.” Vincent tells him. Even Daniel lets out a whoah. “We better to go the castle. I know you want to see your sister before the wedding.”

There is a carriage waiting for them. It brings them to the castle. “Daniel, if you go with Brandon, you must behave. If you don't, I will spank you before handing you over to Berenson. Understood.”

Daniel swallows and nods. “I bet Jasmine is going to be pwetty.”

Vincent goes up to his room and Daniel takes Brandon's hand. “I am nevew going to get mawwied. I don't like dressing up like this, and I don't like giwls.” He plays with the tie he is wearing. He too has a smaller version of the Moldovan circlet on his head. “Awe you gonna get mawwied?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 9:57 am

Serena hugs Audra and then her mother. “I am so happy for you Audra.” She said. Iverson comes in a moment later and everyone turns to look at him. All the staff that is there leaves the room to give the family a little privacy.

It takes everything Iverson has to keep his composure. His daughter is absolutely beautiful in her wedding gown. He walks over to Kalista and takes her hand and squeezes it gently. “All three of you look amazing in your outfits, but Audra, you are absolutely beautiful. I cannot tell you how proud of you I am.” He said. He lets go of Kalista’s hand and walks over to Audra. He hugs her gently and sniffles a little.

“Don’t cry daddy.” Audra said. She was holding back her own tears.

“I am trying not to baby, but I can’t help it. You have grown up and it seems like only yesterday that I was holding you right after you were born. Now here you are in your wedding gown about to have a little family of your own.” Iverson said.

Serena stood with her mother and hugged her. There were tears in her own eyes as she listened to them talk.

~~

Daniel had taken Brandon’s hand and they were walking down the halls of the castle. He chuckled as he listened to Daniel talk. “Daniel, when you get older, you realize that the cooties that girls have actually make them beautiful.” He said. He can see someone in the hallway near the bridal dressing room. He can see the red hair and can only pray that it is Jasmine. She looks stunning from behind. He looks down at Daniel. “I hope someday I get married. I want to have a family of my own someday.” He said with a smile.

They walk up to the lady in the hall and Brandon winks at Jasmine. “So I am looking for Mss. Jasmine Lane. Do you think you could help us?” He said from behind. He then tried to straighten up Daniel’s circlet sense it was crooked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 10:11 am

Jasmine places her finger on her cheek. “I think I saw her go down the hall with some blonde floozie. If you want you can try catching him.”

“Bwandon, that is Jasmine...” Daniel points out not getting the joke. “You look pwetty Jassy.”

“If you think I am pretty just wait until you see Audra.” She takes Daniel's hand and kisses Brandon. “Go in there and say hi, I have this covered.”

Jasmine goes to her knees and starts to fix up Daniel. “I may just hand you over to the staff and have them put makeup on you.”

“Noooo you awe the only one allowed to do my face painting Jassy.” Daniel protests.

“Ohh how about if you are good for the wedding, I promise I will do a face paint for the reception. It will be something that is decent for the wedding. Like a sword or a knight?” Jasmine promises him.

“I pwomise I will be good.” Daniel crosses his heart.

“Oh can I get one too?” Vincent winks as he walks up. “Is the family in with Audra?”

“Yes and you can go in as well. You are family you know.” Jasmine walks around him. “You are looking sharp. I like the gold vest it is a good touch.”

“It is the vest from my other outfit. I figured it is the closest I can get to the Rosarion colors.” Vincent smooths out his jacket. “I will be right back.” He knocks on the door.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 10:24 am

Brandon gives Jasmine a kiss before walking over to the door. He knocks on it and Serena opens up the door. “You look good in your official attire Brandon. I think dad will like that.” She said. She lets him in and then closes the door behind him.

Brandon walks in and sees Iverson hugging his daughter. They are sharing tears and memories of one another from when the girls were little. It makes him feel a little awkward about being in the room but he has to remember. The past happened so that the future can be bright for them. He stands there till Serena pulls him over to the others. Serena then clears her throat so that her dad will look up from Audra.

Iverson looks up from Audra to Serena. She motions with her head about Brandon and he smiles. He looks Brandon up and down. “Those colors look good on you. So does the circlet.” He said. He walks over and adjusts the circlet some and then smiles at his family. “I am proud of all of my children, but today I am standing up with my youngest daughter and walking her down the aisle. Audra, I hope that you are happy in your marriage, your love life and happy with yourself and your husband. I pray that you find everything you ever wanted here in your new life. Just remember, we are only a telegram away and if you need us we will come.”

Audra dabbed her eyes and then hugged each of her parents and then her sister and brother. “I am happy. I am happy that all of you are here to share this moment with me.” There is a knock on the door.

Serena walks over to the door and opens it to find Vincent. She whistles some and looks him up and down. “You look really good Vincent. Please come in.” She said. She took his hand and they walked over to the others.

“Vincent, it is good to have you here. We are a family, even if you aren’t married to my daughter yet, you are still my future brother in law and I am glad that you came to share this moment with me.” Audra said.

Iverson walks over and looks Vincent over. “You look sharp Vincent. Remind me, before the council of kings, I need to have an official outfit made for you sense you will be marrying my oldest daughter. Thank you for sharing this moment with us.” They all lean in and have a group hug.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 11:03 am

Kalista watches Iverson with Brandon. For a moment she is stunned by Brandon in the royal gear. He should be standing with their son not hers. Her hands go to her swollen stomach. Hopefully someday it will be. She swallows her anger. Today is not about them it is about family and he is family. She goes over to them and hugs Brandon. “He is right, you look like a Rosarion now.”

She looks over and sees Vincent. “Come over and join the family hug.”

There is another knock on the door. It is Micia. “I think we are ready to head to the chapel. Oh Audra you are beautiful.” Micia hugs her. “Malachai is already there with the grooms men.”

~~~~~~~

Everyone heads down to the carriages. They arrive at the chapel. Vincent and Brandon are ushered to their seats. They are seated in front of the Lane family. Kalista and Micia are taken to their seats in the front row.

The others congregate in a room. It is a tight fit, but only temporary as they line up. There is a bridesmaid in front of Jasmine. Serena is behind her. They line up at the door and watches it open. The first girl goes down the aisle. Jasmine waits for her turn. She walks down the aisle. She can feel the eyes on her. Her eyes are glued on Brandon though as she sees the expression on his face.

Anton is also looking at her. Damn her legs are beautiful and her hair is shimmering. He was not happy with her not showing up last night. The girl was good about it though. He will have to find a way to rig the next test. Jasmine will be his.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 11:45 am

Brandon looks at Jasmine as she walks down the aisle. He love the way she looks from head to toe. Damn she was beautiful. He smiles at her as she passes him and blows her a kiss. He then watches as Serena takes her turn down the aisle and watches as she makes eye contact with Vincent.

Serena was a little nervous but knew that this would be her in just a short time. She sees Vincent and smiles at him till she is standing beside of Jasmine.

The wedding song begins and everyone rises as Audra walks down the aisle with her father by her side. Iverson had managed to get himself together. Audra looked elegant in her mermaid style gown. There is a lot of gasping and awws as they walks down the aisle towards Malachi. She smiles at him and she can see his stunned appearance.

She makes it down the aisle and takes her place with Malachi. Iverson gives her away and then takes his place beside of Kalista. He takes his hand as they watch the ceremony. It feels like forever and yet it’s only a matter of minutes before it is over. The Priest looks up and announces that Malachi could now kiss his bride. Everyone watches as Malachi kisses Audra passionately on her lips. There is much commotion now with everyone clapping and whistling at them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 12:10 pm

Vincent's mouth drops upon seeing Serena. He knows he just saw her before, but coming down the aisle like that made him wish that he was marrying her now. He knows he should be paying attention to the ceremony, but he cannot help himself.

Soon the ceremony is done, but the day is far from. The wedding party stands outside to greet the guests, then the pictures will be taken. Jasmine is standing between Serena and Alex as the guests come out. She still ignores King Lawrence, but hugs Junaluska. She kisses Brandon and greets her family as well. Nadine simply walks past telling her and Serena that she will meet them at the Goddess temple. She simple glares at Serena, otherwise ignoring her. Jasmine watches Serena and squeezes her hand. “You have nothing to worry about, she won't do anything in front of all these people.”

Then the Langorians are coming down. She stiffens slightly upon seeing them. She takes George's hand. He brings it to his lips and kisses it. Anton is next. Instead of simply taking her hand, he wraps is hand around her waist and kisses her cheek. Jasmine drops her bouquet and pushes him off. Her hand is fisted in a ball. She wants so bad to punch him. Instead she turns to Serena. “Excuse me, I will be in the chapel if anyone needs me.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 12:31 pm

Serena looks at Nadine as she walks past her. There is just a simple glare at her and nothing more. She shrugs it off and smiles at Jasmine. “I am not worried.” She said. They are greeting the people when the Langorians walked up. She shakes their hands and watches as Anton puts his arm around Jasmine and kisses her cheek. She is angry as she watches him. Everyone sees it in the room, including Brandon and Berenson.

She nods her head to Jasmine and they close the gap that she left. She looks up at Anton as he tries to kiss her hand. “I wouldn’t want a cheater to kiss the hand of a maiden.” She hissed.

Brandon made his way to Jasmine in the chapel as the line continued. He finds her at the front of the chapel looking up at the goddess statue. He walks over to her and takes her into his arms. “Everything will be alright Jasmine. That was bold of him to do that, but I am here for you now.” He has to admit, he is pretty angry with Anton.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 12:51 pm

“I wanted to hit him so bad, but today is not about me. It is about Audra. I will not start a scene with him.” She whispers as he holds her. She is so glad he came. He is right Anton is getting more and more bold. How long before he tries something worse? “Who else saw the kiss?”

It isn't too long before the others return inside. There is a flurry of activity as the pictures are taken. They even let the Lane family take pictures as well. Jasmine stands with Vincent as they take Sentali family pictures. “Pretty soon this will be you, are you ready?”

“I wasn't sure until today, but I love Serena and know I am ready for this. With her at my side, I can face anything.” Vincent tells her with his eyes on Serena. “What about you? Are you ready be married?”

“Aren't you a little ahead of the schedule? I am not even engaged. Moldovan weddings are more private, even royal ones.” Jasmine wrings her hands. “First I have to beat Nadine to become heir to the throne. Then I can show Brandon Moldova and have him meet the people.” She watches the photographer direct the family. “Too bad it is not a complete family picture. At least at your wedding it will be.” Jasmine winks.

Daniel approaches from behind. “Jassy when are you going to paint my face. I was good.”

Jasmine picks him up and has him on her hip. She looks at him. “After the pictures are done. There will be a few hours between that and the ball.”

“Yaaayyyy.” Daniel yells. He hugs Jasmine tightly and she returns the hug. The photographer could not help but take a picture of them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 1:16 pm

“You don’t want me to answer that.” Brandon said. “I’m pretty sure your dad saw it…I have to admit for the first time I am actually afraid for Anton’s life.”

He doesn’t get a chance to say anything before everyone comes in for pictures. He stands there for family portraits and feels uneasy. He accepts his future though and knows this is what he will be. Especially if he wants to be with Jasmine. He watches her talk with Vincent as they take pictures. There are a lot of pictures, pictures of the whole family, pictures of just Audra and her family, Malachi and his family and so on. It seems like a long time as they do their pictures.

Serena had wanted to check on Jasmine, but knew Brandon had checked on her. They take their pictures and then there is a short time before the ball. She makes her way over to Jasmine. “I know this sounds crazy, but I think he did what he did and then left. I haven’t seen Anton sense that happened.” Serena said. She sees an angry looking Berenson making his way over to them. “That is unless your dad got to him first.” She said moving out of his way.

Berenson walked over to Jasmine and hugged her. “Are you ok Jasmine?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 1:32 pm

“Good I am glad he is gone.” Jasmine states simply. She was about to say more when her father came over.

Jasmine hugs Berenson. “Dad, I am fine.” She continues whispering in his ear. “Do you need help hiding his body?” She was only half joking.

"He better be glad he's gone. I looked for him everywhere. I was ready to kill him." Berenson whispered in return.

“That worries me even more. I hope they don't tamper with the test. We think he might have tampered with it in Langoria. Of course we have no proof, but everyone there treated me like I was already their queen. It made me uncomfortable.” Jasmine whispers to him. “Well I have a little boy's face to paint. Don't worry I will make it tasteful. Dad, just promise me a floor clearing dance?”

Madeline yawns. “Thank the Goddess for the break. I know I need some rest as well. It is going to be a long night. At least we will be able to rest the next day before leaving. Jasmine, you look beautiful.”

Vincent had pulled Serena back when Berenson approached. “She will be fine as well. I know today is about Audra, but for the first time, I pictured you and I up there. I have to admit, now I cannot wait to marry you.” He leans in and gives her a kiss. A moment captured by the photographer as well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 1:44 pm

Berenson winks at Jasmine. “Of course we are going to clear the dance floor. We can’t have a great dance without a stunning performance.” He said. He kisses her forehead. “I trust you Jasmine, and I trust the goddess to punish sinners when they have sinned.” He looks at Madeline and smiled. “Come on Maddy, I want you to get some rest before the ball. Daniel, you do as you are told, understand?”

“Yes daddy.” Daniel said.

Serena was standing there in Vincent’s arms and she was happy. She would be happy with the pictures when they would be delivered to them in Rosario. Vincent was holding her and they were kissing. It shows them very much in love.

She looks up at him and smiles as she runs her fingers through his hair. “That makes me happy Vincent. I couldn’t help but think that was us either. Though it made me slightly nervous, but I wasn’t afraid to become your bride. I am glad that you are ready to say I do.” She kisses him again.

Audra smiles as she looks at her father. “Are you going to dance with me at least once?” She asked.

“Of course, no matter what happens, you will always be my little girl.” Iverson said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 1:56 pm

The hours between the wedding and reception pass quickly. Everyone meets up at the ball room. Daniel is sporting a Moldovan knight on his cheek. The wedding party is seated at the head table. The Sentali's are seated with Malachai's family. The other tables hold the other dignitaries. The Lanes are seated with Lawrence and Junaluska.

The best man stands to give his toast. “I know to some of you it may seem they are moving fast, but trust me it was a love that blossomed in the midst of letters. To Audra and Malachai, may your marriage be long and full of happiness.”

Everyone clinks their glasses and await the next speech.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 2:16 pm

Serena stands as she was the maid of honor. She smiles at everyone and raises her glass.

“I agree with Prince Alex. I know that it seems like they have only dated but a short time, but they have been talking and writing sense we were just kids. What started out as a friendship grew and blossomed into so much more. Words cannot express what they feel for each other. Audra, I wish you and Malachi many years of happiness and love. I pWords cannot express what they feel for each other. Audra, I wish you and Malachi many years of happiness and love. I pray that your marriage is full of love and happiness. I pray you have wonderful children together and I hope that when it is time for you to rule your nation of Altier that you have a long and great reign. To the future of Altier!” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 2:28 pm

With Scott stands and does one final toast. Then the meal begins. Daniel is having fun showing off his face paint. Grayson cons the groomsman to switch spots with him so he can sit next to Jasmine. It is the highlight of his evening so far.

The meal ends and the dancing begins. "For the first dance may I have the Bride and her father to the dance floor." The band leader announces.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2014, 6:04 pm

Iverson walks out on the field with Audra. He bows to her and then takes her hand. “I am so proud of you Audra.” He said as they walked out to the dance floor. The band begins to play and he puts one arm around her and her other hand in his.

“Dad, I know you are proud of me. I am just glad you aren’t mad at me.” Audra said.

“Because you are pregnant? No baby, I couldn’t stay mad at you for long.” Iverson said. “All that matters to me is that you are happy and that you have what you want in your life.”

“I am.” Audra said. “I couldn’t be any happier.” She laid her head on his shoulder as they danced around the floor. “I love you dad, thank you for everything.”

The song came to an end and he bowed to her. He then takes her back to her chair. The groom and his mother then danced on the floor before everyone came to the dance floor.

Serena looked at Vincent. “So how would you like to dance with me?” she asked.

Brandon looked at Jasmine. “So would you like to dance?” he asked happily.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2014, 6:16 pm

Vincent smiles at Serena. “Of course I want to dance with you.” He takes her hand and goes out to the dance floor. “You are simply gorgeous tonight. I cannot wait until it is our turn.”

Jasmine takes Brandon's hand. “I would love to dance.” She sets her hands on him and tells herself to let him lead. “Today was a really good day. You look so handsome in the Rosario gear. How are you doing with the royals? I know you got a little taste of it in Langoria, but this is your first real exposure to an international affair.

Levi and Nathaniel were also brave enough to dance with one another. It caused some murmurs in the crowd. Audra is with Malakai as well.

Berenson goes over to Iverson. “So how does it feel to have all your kids on the dance floor?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top