Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 16 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 16 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 28th August 2014, 8:18 pm

Serena covers her face to stifle a giggle. “I think someone was drawing again. Do you not know where this place is?” She asked. She looked at Vincent. “If we leave in the next hour and a half, we can be in the capital city by sundown.” She explained.

“There is no way you could have seen this room.” Xavier said as he walked over.

“Why is that father?” Brandon asked.

“This was the chapel here at the temple before it was burned to the ground. The flowers that are in the picture here were the ones that Princess Madeline did for King Iverson and Queen Kalista.” Xavier said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th August 2014, 8:27 pm

Jasmine looks at the picture puzzled. "Was Celesta there?"

"Yes she was both she and I officiated at the wedding." Xavier tells them. "This picture is beautiful."

Jasmine looks at the picture and at Brandon. "Thank you Father. Would you like this picture?"

Vincent listens to them. "We are not in a hurry, but I know you want to see your brother." He whispers in Serena's ear.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th August 2014, 8:39 pm

Xavier smiled. “It would be a nice addition to the temple. Thank you Princess Jasmine.” He said. He takes the picture from her as Brandon looks at Jasmine slightly confused.

“What does my mother have to do with the picture? Was she in your dreams again?” Brandon whispered into her ear.

Serena puts her arm around Vincent. “I would like to tell him goodbye, and I hope that we continue to foster the new relationship that we have found. He is a good man, and I am glad that Jasmine is happy with him.” She said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th August 2014, 8:53 pm

Vincent laughs. "I meant your new brother silly."

"Make sure you give him a kiss for me." Jasmine blurts out. She whispers in Brandon's ear. "Yes she was, but why me?

Breakfast ends and they walk over to the carriages. All three of them are packed. Anton's and Nadine's was pulling out. "Good riddance."

Lawrence pulls Serena into a hug. "I will see you very shortly. Give that new brother a hug for me."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th August 2014, 9:02 pm

Serena hugs Lawrence and then Junaluska. “I will give them your love. I cannot wait to see the little one. I know you guys will love him.” She said. She walks over to Jasmine and hugs her gently. “I will miss you Jasmine. I know it is for a short time, but I do love you.”

Brandon walks over and Serena pulls him into a tight hug. “Dad will be a little disappointed that you didn’t come home.”

Brandon smiles as he hugs Serena. “I think he is a little distracted with my little brother. Father has enough going on right now with a new baby and a country to worry about me. I want to foster our new family, not hurt it. I will be back and I will write to you.” He said.

“Thanks Brandon, take good care of Jasmine for me.” Serena said.

Junaluska hugs Jasmine as they say their final good byes. They then get into their carriages and they begin to head home. There are tears in Jasmine’s eyes as she lays her head onto Vincent’s shoulder. “I already miss them.”

Brandon helps the others into the carriage before they leave. He puts his arm around Jasmine and kisses her forehead. “I think I will like Moldova, but I didn’t know mom visited your dreams last night. What did she say?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th August 2014, 9:20 pm

"I do as well. It will be nice to see my family again. I bet mom is spoiling little Reggie as well." Vincent wipes Serena's eyes. "We will see them in a little while. I hope Brandon enjoys Moldova."

~~~~~

Jasmine sighs. "She didn't say anything. She was just showing me the chapel. It is weird though. Why me? Why is she not visiting you?"

"Celesta was there for you and your parents from the very beginning. Maybe in a small way she considers you family as well." Lawrence explains
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th August 2014, 9:37 pm

Serena smiles at Vincent. “I know we will, and that makes it easier. I know Brandon will enjoy Moldova. The only thing he will have to get used to is the heat.” She said with a chuckle.

~~

“Celesta was a wonderful woman. The only thing that stayed in her way was the love she had for Iverson. She helped Madeline through a very hard time when she was pregnant with you and Nathaniel. They were afraid that they had lost one of you.” Junaluska said. “I can see why she could still consider you being family. She was very close to you. If I am not mistaken, she actually delivered you both.”

Brandon looked at them quizzically. “She never mentioned any of this to me as a child or when I was older. I had never heard stories of any of you.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th August 2014, 9:51 pm

"Well I love our seasons. Sure Moldova is nice for a vacation, but I am a Rosario man through and through." Vincent squeezes her hand. "Besides we dress better."

~~~~~

"Does that surprise you? She didn't even tell you about your father. And yes you are right, she did deliver us." Jasmine tells them.

Lawrence looks at her. "I remember it like it was yesterday. I just asked Junaluska to marry me. Has it been 17 years already?" He leans and kisses Junaluska.

Of course Jasmine had to do her gagging bit. "Sorry it is habit."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th August 2014, 10:07 pm

Serena chuckles as she squeezes Vincent’s hand. “I do love Rosario. I love that we have the different seasons, and different holidays to look forward too. Don’t get me wrong, I like the Moldovan ones as well, but there is something about the crispness of fall and the beautiful leaves turning colors. Then there is the summer when I can go swimming in the lake or go horse riding. Then the spring when there is love in the air and everything begins again. Not only that, but the winter when I can go ice skating. It is like a perfect balance.”

~~

“Well I didn’t think about that. I mean I wish she would have, but at the same time I am glad she didn’t.” Brandon said. He watches his grandparents kiss as it takes him a moment to think about that. “You have only been married 17 years?” he asked.

“Almost 18 actually.” Junaluska said. She was holding Lawrence’s hand. “You see Lawrence is not your biological grandfather, remember? Your biological grandfather was Artamie’s.”

“Yes I know that, I just didn’t know that the two of you had been married only 17 years.” Brandon said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th August 2014, 10:17 pm

"Kalista's mother died giving birth to her, and I never really let another woman in until Junaluska. What started out as friendship turned into love." Lawrence plays with Junaluska's hair. "And you are just as beautiful as the day I asked you to marry me."

Jasmine is happy watching Lawrence with Junaluska They do make a good couple. Madde has told stories of how he used to be.

~~~~~~~~

"I love to go riding when we get back." Vincent plays with Serena's hair. "Have you ever been to a King's Council before?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th August 2014, 10:28 pm

Junaluska looks up at Lawrence and kisses his cheek. “I love you too Lawrence.” She patted his leg as he played with her hair. “Lawrence walked around with a chip on his shoulder all the time. Madeline always did say he had a pole stuck up his ass.” She said chuckling.

“Hey now, there was no one there to take that pole out of my ass.” Lawrence said winking at Junaluska.

“I am glad you found each other.” Brandon said. His arm was around Jasmine and she was leaning her head on his shoulder. He found himself also playing with her hair. “It must have been lonely all those years alone.”

~~

Serena shook her head as Vincent played with her hair. “The council had a ball one year I believe or some kind of get together. I went that one time, but I was just a child. Usually dad would go with Glenn or your father. I think mom went with him once or twice but that was it.” She said. “Are you worried about the council?” Serena was rubbing his back with her hand. She wanted him to be comfortable.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th August 2014, 6:06 am

"Well I had Kalista, Ashton, and ruling a country to keep me busy. But yes, I must admit after all that was done I was. However no one caught my eye until Junaluska." Lawrence admits.

"I cannot imagine you as a stiff, but mom also told me that you were at one time." Jasmine laughs. "She also only told me a little bit of what you went through Junaluska. You are truly a strong woman. Uncle Lawrence, did mom have a pretty singing voice?"

~~~~~~~

"I know I sound like a broken record, but I am nervous. Yes I know I have you and your father there, but I am not a royal. I guess it is first time jitters for me." Vincent tells them. "I know I made a good impression on some of them, barring that one incident." His cheeks flush. "Do you think Jasmine will be there? I wonder how long it will be before she takes the throne?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th August 2014, 9:56 am

Junaluska looks at Jasmine. "Her voice was beautiful, Jasmine. I wish you could have heard her. It devastated your father and her when that happened. That's when he bought her the little music box for Christmas."

Brandon looked at Laurence. "Its hard to believe that about you. You and grandmother make a good team. I am glad that you have one another."

~~

Serena smiles and cups Vincents's face. "I know that it is hard to think that you of all people are going to present a new law to the kings. I want you to know that I am confident that you can do this. I believe in you." Serena said. She kissed Vincent's cheek and smiled at him. "I am so proud of you. Just remember, it is OK to be afraid. I love you my prince."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th August 2014, 11:10 am

"She still has the music box. I hope she plays it for Sakura." Jasmine bounces a little in her seat. "I am so excited about having a sister. I wish we were closer in age though. I have to admit I was a little jealous of Serena and Audra."

~~~~~~

"Suprisingly that helps." Vincent tells her. He loves the tenderness in her touch and kisses. "I know it will get better as well."

______

The carriages continue on their travels. As they approach their cities the correct people are notified. Outside the Rosarion castle The Sentali's and Watson's are waiting. At the Moldovan castle the Lanes and Miranda's are waiting minus Nathaniel and Levi.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th August 2014, 11:22 am

Serena and Vincent's carriage arrives at the castle. Kalista is holding little Reginald in her arms. Vincent exits the carriage and helps Serena out. "Someone wanted tO come tell his big sister welcome back." Iverson said. His arm was around kalista. He let's her go and hugs Serena.

"We are so glad to be at home." Serena said. She then tells everyone what happened at the temple.

Samantha was hugging her son as Lucas tried to climb his brothers leg. "I hate that for. I wish there was something we could do for her."

Lucas was hugging Vincent. "I missed you Vincent!"

~~

Daniel ran towards Jasmine as Brandon helped her out. "Jazzy!!!" He said. "I missed you!!" Brandon stopped him from jumping on jasmine.

"Daniel...what did we talk about?" Berenson said.

Daniel huffed. "Not to huwt Jazzy." He said.

Brandon chuckles. "It is good to be here. Lawrence you have a beautiful country."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th August 2014, 12:00 pm

Vincent looks down and musses Lucas' hair. "I missed you too little man." He goes and hugs his mom. "I am finally home for a little while at least. Word of our engagement is getting around though." He leans into her ear. "And she loves the ring, thank you."

Samantha smiles. "You are welcome. I hope you guys are hungry. The Sentali's have invited us to stay for dinner."

Kalista hugs Serena. "That is horrible. At least Nadine will be kept under watchful eye in Langoria. How are you doing? Why don't we move this inside? It is a little chilly out here."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine hugs Daniel tightly. "Where are Nathaniel and Levi?"

"They are at Mallory's cooking up a meal. I hope you guys are hungry." Jacobi goes over to Jasmine and gives her a tight hug.

Mallory goes over to Brandon. "This must be the Angel I am hearing so much about. It is nice to actually meet you in person." Mallory gives him a tight hug as well.

Jasmine looks over at Brandon. "This is Jacobi Miranda, and that is his wife Mallory. They are my grandparents. Grandpa, please not so tight. I don't need broken ribs on top of everything else."

Jacobi releases her. "I am just so proud of you. My little granddaughter is going to be queen. I remember you trying to paint Thomas to make him colorful."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th August 2014, 2:21 pm

“I am doing well, mother.” Serena said. Her father had Reginald now in his arms. “I am freezing out here.” She said as they walked into the castle.

Iverson bought over Reginald and Serena took him as they walked to the dining room. “I missed you little one.”

“Speaking of missing…Brandon did not come back with you?” Iverson asked.

“He sends his regards to you. He wanted to go with Jasmine and when she asked him to come with, he could not tell her no.” Serena said.

Justin chuckled. “Well he did seem to think of her fondly. They are dating aren’t they?” he asked.

~~

Brandon hugs Mallory. “It is a pleasure to finally put faces with names. I have heard so much about your famous restaurant and your family.” He said.

Junaluska smiles. “I think he is a good angel for her. I think you both will like him.”

They begin to make their way to Mallory’s. “The weather is quite nice here, even for an evening. Is it always like this?” Brandon asked. He put his arm around Jasmine’s waist as they walked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th August 2014, 2:47 pm

"Yes they are, but they are taking it slow." Vincent tells him. "Lucas, how would you like a ride?" He goes to his knees to let Lucas climb up. They catch up to Serena.

"If you two get mawied does that mean you awe my sistew?" Lucas asks Serena. "I can't wait to play with Weggie."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine puts Daniel on her back holding his legs as they walk to Mallory's. "Isn't it nice. Too bad we missed the sunset. That is quite beautiful. I painted a picture of it, but nothing is better than the real thing." She nudges Brandon. "Junaluska approves of you. Oh and I have show you the maze as well."

They walk into Mallory's. The band is playing in the corner, some people are dancing. Levi greets them. "Welcome back and congrats! I have a table for us." He shows them to a large table. "I will get Nathaniel. He's been cooking up a storm. Oh and who wants the special drink?"

"We all do. Just bring out a pitcher." Jasmine exclaims. "Welcome to my second home." She whispers in Brandon's ear. She puts Daniel down and he starts to chant "special dwink, special dwink."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th August 2014, 3:25 pm

Serena ruffles Lucas’s hair as she chuckles. “Yes Lucas, that means I will be your sister.” She said. “I don’t think you can play with Reggie yet. He is way too little.”

Serena opened the door and they walked into the dining room. It had been decorated in a welcome home style for them. “Mom, dad you didn’t have to do this!” She exclaimed.

Iverson chuckled and walked in behind Vincent and Serena. “You have Lucas for the decoration ideas.” He said. “But we did want to enjoy a family dinner together.”

“We thought it would be a good idea.” Justin said.

Serena looked at her parents. “Mom…Dad, we would like to get married after the Moldovan solstice celebration, before Christmas.” She said.

~~

Brandon smiled at Jasmine as they went to take their seats. He helps Daniel down and they take their seats. “Wow, this place is really nice. The music is fantastic, and the people are nice.” He said. He looked a little confused as they talked about the special drink. “Special drink?”

“The special drink is a family drink. They would not teach it to me until Madeline and I were married.” Berenson said. Nathaniel and Levi return with glasses and two pitchers.

Nathaniel sits a pitcher down in front of Daniel. “Just for you little man.” He said.

“Yay! All mine!” Daniel said as he tried to pour a glass. Berenson picks it up just in the nick of time.

“There we go.” Berenson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th August 2014, 7:24 pm

"Yeah I will have a sistew!!" Lucas fist pumps.

Vincent walks into dining room. "This is nice thank you very much."

"We also have your favorite dessert at home too." Samantha winks at Vincent.

Kalista looks around the table as everyone sat down. "This is what I missed. Having everyone here for dinner and the gossip. I am sure Brandon will be happy in Moldova. I know that he may be overwhelmed by the family at first. If I know Aunt Mallory, she will ask him a million question."

The meal begins to be served

~~~~~~~

Nathaniel brings out dinner it is Jasmine's favorite salisbury steaks with seasoned mashed potatoes and a Moldovan vegetable called mulu. "Oh Goddess Nathaniel, you didn't have to do all this for me."

Nathaniel whistles sharply and everyone quiets down. "Everyone, you all know about the race that the king put in place for the heir to the throne. I am proud to say that my sister, Princess Jasmine Annabelle Lane won that race. She risked her life to save another and proven to the Goddess that she is fit to be your future Queen. Everyone raise your glass and congratulate Princess Jasmine."

The cheer that follows is almost deafening. Jasmine is so moved that tears come to her eyes. She stands and gives Nathaniel a hug. He kisses her forehead. "I am so proud of you sis." He whispers in her ear.

After the applause Jasmine looks at the crowd. "Thank you. It was a hard journey, but absolutely worth it. I look forward to some day being your leader. Thank you very much."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th August 2014, 7:41 pm

“I know he will be happy there. He said that he just felt that right now there was a lot going on here with the new baby and our wedding plans. He said he will be back though and will write and he hopes to foster the relationship that you guys have created.” Serena said. She looks at her mother as the meal is served “Great Aunt Mallory is probably asking a million questions and then some.” She said with laughter.

Iverson chuckles as they begin to eat. He had put Reginald in a baby seat that was sitting between him and Kalista on a chair. “So the two of you want to marry after the solstice celebration, but before the Christmas celebration, correct?”

“Yes father.” Serena said. “We thought it would be something that the people would love to celebrate.” She explained.

Iverson looks at Justin and Samantha. “That gives us a little over a month to plan a wedding. I am glad that we started looking at options while all of you were in Langora.” He said to Vincent and Serena. “I think that will be a good time. That will be after the council of Kings. Vincent are you nervous?” He asked.
~~

Brandon and everyone else at the table begin to clap and cheer for Jasmine. This will be new for him. It wasn’t like he wasn’t going to have to learn anyways, why not start now? He has a ways to go before he reaches Jasmine’s level. At least she will be there to support him or even vice versa. They will be there for each other ….hopefully.

Jasmine takes a seat afterwards when the band began to play and Brandon hugs her. “I am proud of you Jasmine. You are handling this well.”

Junaluska was cheering for her as well. “You will be a fine ruler someday Jasmine. I know you will. You have a wonderful family behind you and you will have some of the best support.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th August 2014, 7:53 pm

"Yes very, but I know with your and Serena's support I will do fine. It helped that I met some of the royalty as well." Vincent looks at Serena. "I cannot wait until we get married. You will have to pick out your dress. One that is suitable for a princess."

"I think I have that covered. And you will need to have gold for your bridesmaids. Serena let me show you the dress I designed after dinner." Kalista is almost as excited as Serena.

~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Brandon. You are going to be thrusted into the limelight. If you need a break let me know. Junaluska, I have so much still to learn, but thank you." She begins to eat her dinner.

Lawrence claps Brandon's back. "I have a room set up for you. If you need any clothes, the guys can take you out shopping. We are getting ready for the solstice celebration."

"Not only that but the kid's birthdays as well." Madeline points out. "So when are Serena and Vincent getting married?"

"Before their Christmas celebration." Jasmine pauses. "Oh crap that means I will be in Rosario for the Solstice celebration. Mom, will you be up for traveling?"

"I cannot miss my niece's wedding can I?" Madeline looks over at Berenson.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 29th August 2014, 8:21 pm

Serena is excited as she looks at her mother. “Ohh, have you already been designing it?” She asked excitedly. “I cannot wait to see it.” She said.

Lucas was sighing loudly and kicking his feet against the floor. “Lucas, you know better.” Justin said.

Iverson was chuckling. “I get to know what that is like in a few years. I know it can be a little much Vincent, but the dignitaries and royals that I talked with actually agree that you are a very bright young man. They know it is a little uncommon for a commoner to become royalty, but many of them agreed that you will succeed in the future.” He said.

“I cannot wait for you to see your dress Serena. For that matter, I can’t wait for Vincent to see you in it.” Samantha said. Lucas was getting impatient and Reginald was beginning to cry. “I think this means that someone is ready for bed.” She said looking at Lucas.

~~

“Of course not.” Berenson said. “It means we will most likely miss the celebration here though.”

Junaluska looked at Lawrence. “We have to be here for at least one night of the celebration for Lawrence to make a speech, but we will be there for the wedding. I could not miss my granddaughters wedding for anything in the world.” She said with a smile.

Brandon licked his lips and looked up at Nathaniel. “Wow, this is really good Nathaniel. I had heard of your cooking, but this is the first time I have actually had it.” He said. He looks at Madeline. “Who’s birthday?” he asked.

“Someone will be eighteen on their birthdays.” Berenson said with a smile. “The twins don’t share their birthdays on the same day. Nathaniel was born the day before Jasmine, but they are only about twenty or thirty minutes apart.” He said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th August 2014, 8:42 pm

"He was born before midnight and I was born after midnight. He was the impatient one." Jasmine winks at Nathaniel. "Well I will be going there early so I can help out with the wedding planning. Knowing how the Rosarions are, I will be stuck in a ball gown for a bridesmaid dress."

"I will be there with you." Nathaniel adds. "Vincent asked me to be his best man. That mean bachelor party!!"

"Do they even do those in Rosario?" Jasmine asks? "I wanted to show you the celebration so much Brandon. Serena is more important though."

"Good thing we hired staff to watch Mallory's when you are gone." Levi adds.

~~~~~~~

Vincent rises with the rest of them. He helps Serena to stand. "Thank you so much Aunt Kalista and Uncle Iverson. The meal was delicious." He didn't want to say goodbye to Serena.

"You are so welcome Vincent. Thank you for watching over Serena and Jasmine." Kalista holds a cranky Reginald.

They walk out of the dining room to the intersection of the royal wing and the carriage house. Vincent kisses Serena. "I will see you tomorrow." Lucas is gagging in the background.

Justin laughs. "Come on sons. We should get home and have some dessert."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 30th August 2014, 5:41 pm

“Well, there will be other celebrations here in Moldova. I would agree that Serena and Vincent are more important. I think that having a good time in Rosario would be a good way to celebrate everything that is going on.” Brandon said. He looks at Levi. “Will you be coming with us?”

Berenson looks at Madeline. “Does that mean we will be celebrating their birthdays before going to Rosario?”

“Well now that Jasmine is heir to the throne, I wouldn’t be surprised if the people celebrated Jasmine’s birthday.” Junaluska said. “I cannot wait to see them get married.” She said excitedly.

~~

Serena smiles as she hugs Vincent. She chuckles after she hears Lucas. “Remind me to do that when I see him kiss his first girlfriend.” She said smiling.

Lucas made a funny face. “Yuck…giwls awe yucky and have cooties.” He said. “I’m nevew getting mawwied.”

Iverson chuckled as he walked over to Kalista. “He says that now, but just wait.” He said.

“Goodnight Vincent. I will see you tomorrow.” Serena said. She kissed his forehead before the family loaded up into a carriage. She watches as they leave. She then goes over to her mother. “So you have a dress to show me?”

“I think this means some man time between Reginald and me.” Iverson said. He took him from Kalista. “You ladies have a good time together.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top