Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 25 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 31st July 2014, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I cannot wait until we leave for the wedding." She hasn't told anyone about her doubts. She knows that Sangria would not be able to see her as a ruler because she is a woman. Langora want to see her with Anton. How is she going to be able to handle international affairs if there is this much resistance. "Do you think they will have the meal in the dining room?"

~~~~~~~~

"We will present Anton with both options and let him choose. If it wasn't for lack of protection, I may have suggested that Jasmine and Serena stay in the Lane house." Kalista sighs. She stand up and stretches. "Well I have some works to do. Don't worry Serena, you are safe in the castle."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 25 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 14th September 2014, 7:26 pm

"King Robertson, this is Brandon's first time at the Sangrian castle. Why don't you show him the rich heritage? I am sure he would like to learn. If you don't mind, I will go with you." Jasmine flashes her best diplomatic smile and her perfected doe like eyes. Serena and Vincent are going to owe her.

Robertson cannot argue against Jasmine. "I guess you are right. I am happy that you are so interested in Sangrian history." He walks away with Brandon and Jasmine in tow. "I am glad to see you are with a Prince Jasmine."

It takes every ounce of willpower not to snap back at him. She clenches Brandon's hand unknowingly.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th September 2014, 7:31 pm

Serena waits until Robertson walks away with Brandon and Jasmine. She will owe Jasmine big time for this. She knocks gently on Vincent’s door before opening it. She sees Vincent on the bed holding his head. She closes the door softly and walks over to him. “Vincent…tell me what’s on your mind.” She said.

~~

Brandon almost yelps as Jasmine takes a firm hold of his hand. He bites his tongue and looks at Jasmine with pleading eyes to stop gripping his hand so hard. He then looks at Robertson. “She is a nice young woman. I am glad that she looks at me with love. You have such a rich heritage here and I know little about it.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th September 2014, 7:54 pm

Vincent does not even get a chance to get to his door before Serena opens it. "You should not be here, I don't want to get you in trouble. I am so nervous about tomorrow. I am a nobody presenting a law that will change everything for all nations. What is to stop them from laughing me off the stage?"

~~~~~~~~~

Robertson shows them around the castle giving them a brief history. They reach the hallway of kings. It is similar to the one in Rosario. He gives a brief history for both Jasmine and Brandon.

Jasmine is already tired, so she struggles not to yawn in front of Robertson. She will not abandon Brandon though.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th September 2014, 8:08 pm

Serena sits down on the bed and pulls Vincent to her. She holds him tightly in her arms. “I know I shouldn’t, but I love you and you need me right now.” She said as she ran her fingers though his hair. “Vincent, I can’t tell you that they won’t laugh you off the stage, but I can’t tell you that they will pass your law with flying colors either. What I can tell you is that if you don’t go out there and try then you will never know. You can’t worry about what it’s just like I can’t.

Your law is important. It can help change lives of royals everywhere. It holds bad people accountable for what they have done wrong and helps to provide a safe haven for victims. Your law would change many things and it is important that they take a look at it.” Serena said. She pulled his head to her chest where she let him listen to her heart.

~~

The history lesson was beginning to make Brandon tired. He didn’t want to be rude to Robertson though. As they came to the end of the hallway of Kings, Robertson looks around. “There is so much to see in the castle, but I think it is for more than one night. Can either of you tell me where Serena went? I thought she was with us when we left?” he said.

Brandon had caught the drift earlier from Jasmine as they taken Robertson away from the area. “She was yawning earlier. I think she was tired. Looking at Princess Jasmine, I think she is tired as well. I will walk her back to her room before going to my own room.” He made mention.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th September 2014, 8:25 pm

"I understand. Brandon you will be with your grandmother tomorrow. She will be able to answer any question you have. Jasmine, I will see you in the council session. I am glad you are taking your role as future Queen seriously." Robertson nods his head and walks away.

"Oh thank the Goddess, you are brilliant. I am so tired." Jasmine yawns openly. "That man has a way to upset me still." She places her head on Brandon's shoulder as they walk to her room.

She kisses him tiredly before going into her room. She takes off the dress and hangs it back in the closet. She lies on the bed, falling asleep as her head hits the pillow.

~~~~~~~

Vincent closes his eyes and listens to her heartbeat. "That is why I am here. This law needs to be changed so anyone in the future is not able to hide. So no one else get away with murder or other heinous crimes. Your heart is so soothing. I only wish you could stay here with me."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th September 2014, 4:32 pm

Brandon walks back to his room and gets undressed. He is tired himself and is glad that their tour ended the way it did. He lies in bed and closes his eyes. It is not long before he is asleep.

~~

Serena rubs Vincent’s back. “I know I shouldn’t stay the night with you Vincent, but you need me now. I am going to be here for you. I want to hold you in my arms tonight and let you sleep with your head on my chest, like you let me do. It is soothing and I love to be able to sleep like that. I want you to know how much I love you and believe in you. I am thankful that you are changing this law. It will keep my past from happening again.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th September 2014, 4:42 pm

Vincent sighs unwilling to reject his fiancee's wishes. He makes sure he is fully dressed before lying in his bed. "I am not going to stop you, but I pray to the Goddess that Iverson does not catch us."

~~~

Jasmine sleeps hard. She is relieved that neither Anton or Nadine made the trip. She didn't realize how tense she was about that until she fell asleep. The sun begins to rise and she is still asleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th September 2014, 4:57 pm

“Don’t worry Vincent; I will probably be gone by the time you wake up. Don’t worry though; it will just be me slipping back to my room in the morning.” Serena said. She borrows one of Vincent’s shirts to sleep in and smiles. It was a red button down shirt. “What do you think?” she said. She chuckled before getting into bed. She kisses Vincent tenderly on the lips before having him lay his head on her chest. “Good night my love.” She said.

She waits till Vincent’s breaths even out and smiles. She then closes her own eyes and goes to sleep. Serena finds herself awake long before dawn. She gently puts Vincent’s head back on a pillow before slowly moving out of the bed herself. She grabs her things and opens the door to look out. It’s a good thing she knows this castle well, because the security out here was crazy. She heads down the hall and touches three bricks on the wall in order. A door opens up and she enters. She then closes it. She takes the passage ways back to her room.

~~
Iverson is up at dawn. He wants to make sure everyone is up and ready for the council that will begin after breakfast. Jasmine’s room is down the guest hall and so is Vincent’s, so he decides to start there. He knocks on the door gently and when he hears nothing he opens the door. He walks over to the bed and smiles. “Good morning Jasmine, it’s time to wake up.” He lifts the blanket up and off of her to reveal a naked Jasmine.

~~

Brandon is up when he sees light come into his room. He yawns and gets up. He takes a shower and puts on some nicer clothing, knowing that he will be seeing family today.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th September 2014, 5:08 pm

Vincent doesn't even feel Serena leave, but he knows he slept well. He will have to thank her later. He gets up and sees another outfit in the closet. Once again he is thankful for the Sangrian generosity. He gets dressed in the noble outfit.

~~~~

Jasmine feels the covers being pulled off her. Her eyes widen when she sees Iverson. She quickly covers herself back up. "Damn...What...Iverson...GET OUT!" She has never felt so embarrassed.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th September 2014, 5:43 pm

Iverson’s face is bright red. “Oh goddess…I am so sorry Jasmine…I didn’t know... I mean… excuse me.” He said running out of the door. He felt horribly embarrassed. He didn’t know what to say to Jasmine other than sorry. What was there to say? He makes his way back to his room, his face beat red.

~~

Serena walks outside and sees her father walking down the hall. “Good morning father, are you ready for breakfast?” she asked. She could see that something was bothering him. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Nothing…uh…nothing is wrong. Is your brother up yet?” Iverson asked.

About that time Brandon stepped out of his room. “Good morning. I was just about to go see if Jasmine would have breakfast with us.” He said.

“I’m sure she would…I will join you in a little bit.” Iverson said. He quickly walks back into his room. Serena shrugs her shoulders and both she and Brandon walked to the guest hall together.

Serena knocks on Vincent’s room while Brandon knocks on Jasmine’s door. They wait on them to answer.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th September 2014, 6:04 pm

Jasmine immediately springs out of bed when Iverson left. She immediately goes into the shower to get ready. By the time that Brandon knocks on her door she was already dressed. Her hair was brushed and her circlet in place. She is wearing a pretty brown dress embroidered in light blue. "So do I look presentable as the heir to the Moldovan throne?"

~~~~~~~

Vincent meets Serena fully dressed. "Wow you look beautiful." He has all his notes with him. "I am ready to face the council."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th September 2014, 6:42 pm

“I think you look amazing.” Brandon said. “I think you are gorgeous in that dress. Your circlet is beautiful as well. Should I have worn mine?” he asked. “I have it, but I didn’t wear it. I didn’t know if I needed too or not.”

~~

Serena is wearing a white dress with gold embroidery as a design. She is wearing her circlet as well and smiles at Vincent. “You look handsome in your outfit.” She said. She walks over to him and puts her arms around him before kissing his cheek. “You slept like a baby last night I hope you know.” She whispered in his ear. “Let’s go have breakfast and then the council will begin.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th September 2014, 7:53 pm

“Considering you are only going to be with family, you should not need it. Now if you were going to the council with me then you would.” Jasmine takes his hand and they go to breakfast. Jasmine flushes upon seeing Iverson with Lawrence and Junaluska. “Here he is in one piece. How do I look?” She smooths out invisible creases in her dress.

Lawrence goes to Jasmine as Junaluska goes to Brandon. “You are beautiful. With your hair down like this you look so much like your mother.” Lawrence tells her.

Junaluska hugs Brandon. “I cannot wait to show you off to your family.”

They are soon joined by Vincent and Serena. Vincent cannot help but be nervous. He hopes no one notices him pushing around his food.

Breakfast is a fast affair. Soon it is time for the council to begin. Jasmine kisses Brandon and leaves him with Junaluska.

Everyone takes their seats in the room. Robertson brings the meeting to order. “We have some very exciting news to begin the meeting. For that I will first turn the floor over to King Lawrence Miranda of Moldova.

Lawrence stands. “As everyone knows there was a question about who would take over the throne after me. Well rest assured the decision has been made. I first want to thank the Altiere, Langoria, and Sangria Nations for helping me with the tests. Also for treating my family while they were visiting your nations. Now the heir to the Moldovan throne will be acting as my diplomat until it is time for me to give up the throne.” He turns to Jasmine. “May I announce the heir to the Moldovan throne, Princess Jasmine Annabelle Lane.” Jasmine stands up and waves the the others who applaud her.”

When the applause dies down Robertson stands again. “Now for the next item on the agenda. Everyone should have received the changes to the current Diplomatic Immunity Law. Now I would like to turn the floor over to Vincent Adam Watson of Rosario to go over the changes.”

Vincent stands and takes a deep breath. He can feel his hand being squeezed. He begins the speech he practiced. It is a speech detailing the changes to the law and why it needs to be changed. When he is finished Robertson opens the floor to debate.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th September 2014, 4:05 pm

“That is a big change. It has been the same for over a hundred years, why should we change it now? Why fix what isn’t broken?” one of the men said in the room.

“Because it is broken you idiot, right now we are protecting the villains not the innocent ones.” Another said.

“My family could have been saved by the new law. My father killed my mother and because he was king he got away with murder, five years later my brother killed him and himself for what he had done.” There were many people taking a stand either for or against the new law.

“I think it could be a problem for future generations. It could take families that have been ruling for hundreds of years to new people taking over.” Another said.

The debate continued on.

~~

Junaluska had Brandon with her and was talking with him as they headed for a room down the royal hall. “You will love them.” She said. “My nephew’s wife is a nice young woman and their son is a nice young man as well.” She knocked on the door to the parlor before walking in. Clovis was starting a fire sense it was chilly in the room.

“Good morning great aunt Junaluska. I hope you are well today. Well well…is this Iverson’s basterd son?” Clovis asked.

Junaluska was shocked at Clovis. “Clovis…that is rather rude don’t you think?” She said sternly. “Apologize to him.”

Brandon shook his head. “No…I understand his reaction. To be honest I expected more of it. Remember Clovis, in the end it’s not who has the bigger mouth but who can be the bigger man.” He said eyeing him. “I am sorry melm for a meeting like this. I at least apologize. I cannot help my situation. I was only born into it.” He said looking at Bernadette. “I am indeed Prince Brandon, son of Iverson.”

“Please excuse my son’s actions Brandon. I am Bernadette, I am Robertson’s wife.” Bernadette said. She stood up and walked over to him. “I have heard a lot about you, but never met you. It is truly an honor.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th September 2014, 4:29 pm

Bernadette whispers to Brandon. "You must forgive him, he too was taken by Jasmine. I hear you two are dating." She hugs Junaluska. "It is always a pleasure to see you as well. So tell me Brandon, are you going to follow in the tradition of Sangria?"

~~~~~~~

Jasmine and Vincent listen to the debate. They are surprised that some people are actually against it. Jasmine stands up. "My family was also affect by this law. Listen, it is not going to change for all offenses, but major ones like murder and assault should be punishable. I think this new law is fair. How can we and rulers expect our subject to follow the laws is we their leaders are exempt from them."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th September 2014, 4:40 pm

Brandon nods his head and smiles as he hugs Bernadette. “As far as the tattoo? I think so. Dad mentioned going with Robertson to have it done. I have also decided to take the Sentali name. I know I am not well known and that some will not be to taken with me, but I will learn to live with that fact.” He explained.

“That’s a good way to think of it. I hear you and Jasmine are dating. What did you do to melt the ice queen’s heart?” Clovis asked.

Junaluska looked at Clovis. “I will not have you talking bad about Jasmine. You know she is a good woman.” She said pointing to Clovis. “You are such a jealous man.”

~~

Iverson stands up beside of Jasmine. “Princess Jasmine is right. There has already been an attempted murder on my daughter. Because of this current law that we have, her killer was able to go free with not even a slap on her wrist, giving her another chance to kill again.” He said. “What father would want his daughter or son dead because of another? We can change this now.”

Robertson stands up and waves his hands to the crowed. “I say let us take a vote on it. It is a good law with good intentions. It protects the victims and makes the villain take the consequences of their actions.”

The people begin to write their votes down on pieces of paper. Serena looked at Vincent. “This could take a while.” She whispered.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th September 2014, 4:57 pm

Vincent looks over at Serena. "I am happy that it is getting support. And not just from family." He smiles at Serena with the lopsided grin. "So far no personal attacks as well. Jasmine was quite eloquent as well."

Jasmine looks down at Lawrence. He nods at her giving her permission to vote. She waits for the runner to bring her vote to Robertson.

~~~~~~~~

"Robertson is going to be busy with the council for quite a while. Junaluska why don't you spend some time with your grandson and get the tattoo done. It will take some time to do. By the time you are done, the council should be in break." Bernadette recommends.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th September 2014, 6:05 pm

“I think that sounds like a good idea. What do you think Brandon?” Junaluska asked.

“That sounds good.” Brandon said. He bows to Bernadette and smiles. “Thank you for your hospitality. You have been kind to me.” He said. He hugs her before they leave.

Bernadette looks at her son. “You were rude to your family. I will ask that you respect the man that walked in here and not give hostility to him. He cannot help what his parents done.”

Clovis sighs and pours himself a glass of brandy. “Fine, it doesn’t mean that I am not angry at him.”

“What’s to be angry about?” Bernadette asked.

“Because he won Jasmine over.” Clovis said.

~~

Junaluska walks with Brandon down to the carriage house. They get a carriage and Junaluska asks them to take them to a particular tattoo parlor. They are talking about where to have the tattoo done as they are taken by carriage towards the parlor.

Brian is standing at the entrance of his business. He is older now and his hands aren’t as steady. He has done tattoos for the royal family here for years. He sees the carriage coming up and whistles. A young woman walks out of the tattoo parlor with tattoos all over her arms. Had she not been wearing pants, there would have been tattoos over her legs as well. She walks out and throws a towel over her shoulder. “What do you need pa?” she asked.

“We have a customer.” Brian said pointing to the royal carriage. “King Robertson warned me that the Sentali’s would probably be here with their son. I will assume that this is him. I will need you to do the tattoo. My hands aren’t like they used to be.”

Brandon gets out of the carriage and helps Junaluska out. They walk over and Brian attempts a bow. “Brian, you old goat, don’t fall for me now.” Junaluska said with a wink to let him know she was kidding.

“Queen Junaluska it is a pleasure to see you. Please, you remember my daughter Elvira?” Brian asked.

“It is good to see you again Elvira. I am here with my grandson, Brandon. We would like to get his tattoo of the dragon on him.” Junaluska said.

“Where at? I will be the one to do the tattoo. Don’t worry, my father has taught me well.” Elvira said.

“On my right shoulder, and if you would please, I would like a second tattoo on my left shoulder.” Brandon said. “I will gladly pay for them.”

“Do you know what you want?” Elvira asked.

Brandon pulled the picture from his pocket of the wings with the halo above it. It says “My Love My Angel” above it. He hands it to Elvira.

“Perfect, now if you will come in with me I will begin the tattoos.” Elvira said. They walk in and she has Brandon sit down. She gets everything set up and she pulls out the dragon tattoo that she knows very well. She has him take off his shirt and she begins the tattoo.

Several hours later the first tattoo is finished. She then begins the second tattoo on his other shoulder. They talk back and forth as she works. When she is finished she calls for Junaluska and her father. “That is perfect!” Junaluska said. “You are indeed your father’s son.”

~~

Several hours have passed and all the votes have been taken up. As the votes are tallied, other business is taken care of. Serena looks at Vincent when Robertson came in. She takes his hand and squeezes it. “I have for you the finished vote!” Robertson said. “Vincent Watson, please stand up.” He waits till Vincent is standing before continuing.

“For the first time in history of the Kings Council, a law HAS BEEN PASSED that has not come from a member of the royals. Vincent Watson, your law has been passed!”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th September 2014, 6:26 pm

Vincent stands up then hears that the law passed. Serena throws her arms around him as the room is filled with applause. He cannot help, but return the hug and kisses her as well.

Jasmine joins the hug. "Congratulations Vincent, and thank you so much. Now we will all be protected. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am tired of being in the hall. Besides only the kings or queens can sign the law."

Other member of royalty come to congratulate Vincent about presenting the law and to congratulate him and Serena on their engagement. Jasmine backs away as the crowd around them grows.

Vincent fields the questions and accepts the Royals congratulations. He keeps Serena close. He is relieved the the law passed, but overwhelmed again. Is this what their wedding will be like? He squeezes Serena's hand.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th September 2014, 7:00 pm

Serena is excited as Vincent’s law is passed. She stands with him as everyone begins to congratulate him and her as well. She is very proud of him. She feels Vincent squeezing her hand and knows that he is overwhelmed. The crowed begins to die down as all the kings and queens go to sign the law into place. She pulls Vincent with her outside of the room. She puts her arms around him and kisses him. “See I told you that you could do it. Vincent I am so proud of you!”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th September 2014, 7:21 pm

"The only reason why I could do it is because of you. Thank you for encouraging me." Vincent pulls her into a kiss. Before long he heard all to familiar gagging noises. He rolls his eyes. "Is it to much to ask for five minutes alone with my fiancee?"

"When you are hanging just outside the council room, yes. Save that for the bedroom guys." Jasmine winks.

"You are just jealous because Brandon isn't here. Where is he anyway?" Vincent asks.

Jasmine shrugs. "He is his own man. I know he is with Junaluska. I just hope he isn't too bored. I am on my way back to the castle. Thank the Goddess this meeting didn't take long, these lips need a break."

~~~~~~~~

"That is a beautiful tattoo, but why does it look so familiar?" Junaluska asks of the angel wings one. "Is it for Jasmine. I know she calls you her angel all the time." She hands over the money for the tattoos. "Elvira, I am glad to see your father's talents were handed down."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th September 2014, 7:28 pm

Serena laughs at Jasmine. “Let us come back with you. To be honest, I am tired of the ass kissing as well.” She said. She looks at Jasmine and skips over to her. “I hope he had a good time today. If he is lucky, Clovis didn’t give him a hard time. I didn’t see him at all during the meeting.”

~~

“Jasmine painted it on my face during the harvest moon festival in Rosario.” Brandon explained. “I asked Berenson to make a replica of it.”

“You are more than welcome majesty. I am glad that I inherited his talent. I will continue to serve the royals here in Sangria as my father has before me.” Elvira said as she curtsied to the royals.

Brandon took Junaluska’s shoulder. “Should we head back to the castle now? I would think that their meeting is over.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th September 2014, 7:38 pm

"Who knows what Clovis is up to and quite frankly I don't care. The guy is a moron. How rude would it be to skip the dinner and just do something quiet?" Jasmine proposes as they walk to the castle. "You two will not have that chance. Vincent is the new darling and your wedding is coming up next. Are you ready for that?"

"I actually cannot wait. Just a few more weeks before Serena is officially a Watson. She will have three more brothers and I will have a sister!" Vincent smiles at Serena. "Plus I have a new job as well. Life is finally falling into place. Don't worry it won't be too long for you Jasmine."

"I am in no hurry. Brandon is a little overwhelmed already with Moldova. He is not used to people yet." Jasmine discloses. "The people do like him though, and that is all that matters. Susan's little girl is the cutest."

They approach the castle as another carriage arrives. It is Brandon and Junaluska. Jasmine waits as the footman helps the passengers out. She goes to Brandon and squeezes him tight not knowing about the tattoos. "Oh did I hurt you? What happened? You got the tattoo didn't you? Awesome, I want to see it!"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th September 2014, 7:44 pm

Serena looks at Jasmine. “I am ready for it, but I know it is a lot for Vincent, don’t let him fool you.” She said squeezing his hand. Her arm is around him as Brandon and Junaluska join them. “Grandma, it is so good to see you! Guess what¸ Vincent’s law was passed!” she said excitedly.

Brandon winced as Jasmine hugged him tightly. He took his shirt off so that Jasmine and the others could see the tattoo. “It didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would.” He explained. He smiles and then turns around to show Jasmine the other tattoo on his shoulder. “I also got this tattoo. I hope you don’t mind.”

Junaluska hugs Vincent. “I am excited for you Vincent. You are going to be well known now. I hope the two of you are ready to live in the spot light.”

“Don’t worry grandma, we can do it together.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th September 2014, 8:02 pm

"It's the face paint, but how?" Jasmine goes over and kisses Brandon. "It is beautiful. And I love the dragon. Better be careful, Daniel is going to have fun with that. How much does it hurt. Come let me take care of you."

Vincent gags at them kissing. "If I can stand in front of all the royalty, I can do anything. I cannot wait to get married now." He offers his arm to Junaluska. "Now I am lucky to escort the prettiest ladies in Sangria."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top